Jesus did not commit suicide - a sinful act

Jump to Last Post 1-20 of 20 discussions (79 posts)
  1. profile image49
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

Hi friends

Jesus was a servant of the Creator –God Allah YHWH; he valued his life bestowed on him by the Creator –God Allah YHWH. He did not commit a suicide and did not willingly get hanged on the Cross for a cursed or sinful death. Jews did cause him forcibly put him on the Cross but they could not accomplish it:
    [4:158] And their saying, ‘We did kill the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah;’ whereas they slew him not, nor crucified him, but he was made to appear to them like one crucified; and those who differ therein are certainly in a state of doubt about it; they have no definite knowledge thereof, but only follow a conjecture; and they did not convert this conjecture into a certainty;
    [4:159] On the contrary, Allah exalted him to Himself. And Allah is Mighty, Wise.

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … ;verse=157

Jesus was not a cursed person, as Bible projects him; he was a righteous person and hence the Creator-God Allah YHWH saved him and he got migrated to India where he died a natural and peaceful death; and then Allah exalted him to heaven.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

1. mohitmisra profile image61
      mohitmisraposted 13 years agoin reply to this

He understood to die on the cross was his destiny, it was gods will he was carrying out."Father why have you forsaken me" Jesus was unable to understand why god allowed him to be in such a situation .Sadly in history the prophet have been mocked and abused.

Then you have Santhara -quitting life consciously the Jain practice and Maha samadhi voluntarily merging with god forever which can be equated to suicide but is different.

2. schoolgirlforreal profile image79
      schoolgirlforrealposted 13 years agoin reply to this

THANK YOU, PLEASE ENJOY THIS wink

SUNG BY ELVIS
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3XdXEJE … re=related

2. profile image49

Hi friends

It is good that the Christians and others here have accepted that Jesus did not get hanged on the Cross, willingly.

Am I right?

Thanks

1. stilljustwonderin profile image59
      stilljustwonderinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No, it is more like we believe Jesus was crucified for our sins.  We believe he did die (give up the ghost) as scripture tells us.  He did lay in the tomb until the 3rd day when he ascended up to heaven.  His spirit did appear to his apostles.  He was the ultimate sacrifice for our sins.  The Lamb of God.
      We also know you will not see it until you see him coming in the clouds.
      Then, and only then, will you believe.

1. Dave Barnett profile image58
        Dave Barnettposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yo, dude, don't know what christians you been around, but suicide has never been an issue. He was betrayed by one of his own and given over to authorities who had him put to death. Makes him a martyr. As for the India thing, there is more proof for his presence in Roman Britannia, than there is for Jesus having lived or died in India. Mainstream christians would be offended by your suggestion that it was a fraud. Live long and prosper, Parr

1. mohitmisra profile image61

There s a tomb with Jesus in Kashmir.

2. profile image49
        paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi friends

So you make Jesus die for your sins; a mythical cure of sins. Can't you stop sinning to save your "Saviour's" life.

Thanks

I'm old, but, I'm not that old. I wasn't  alive when Jesus shed his blood for us.   I wish I could be perfect, but, I can't. No one is   I just try my best.

S'all anyone can do, but, I disagree with your statement. You are far older than you think, for it is written: "I knew you from the foundation of the world." for you existed "in spirit" with god, and you always will.

lol,  Ok, your right.  Let me rephrase.  My earthly body wasn't here at that time?
              I have no memories of being there?
              I hope I don't look my age!  :-)

While you are here, but that is but the blink of an eye. Hope there's video games and new release movies.

Ice cold Pepsi and buttery pop corn!

2. stilljustwonderin profile image59

Yes, he died on the cross, willing.  It was a selfless, loving act. 
      Suppose a man with a gun ran into your home and pointed a gun at your wife.
      When he pulls the trigger, if you step in front of your wife to save her.  Would that be suicide or an act of love?
      Jesus was crucified on the cross to save us.

1. profile image49

Hi friend  stilljustwonderin

Can a cruesl act of killing a son be loving? Could you do it with your son or daughter; you kill him/her and say you have done a loving thing?

Neither God , whom you say God-the-Father could do this cruel act as God is Merciful and Gracious; nor Jesus could commit a suicide- a sinful act.

Thanks

You can twist things around all you want to.  Jesus being crucified on the cross for remission of our sins was the greatest act of love.  Selfless, undieing love.  If you can't except it, that's on you.  I'll pray for you, that's all I can do.  You do not wish to see.

I am a Jesus believing, Jesus loving Christian.
          Peace.

2. mohitmisra profile image61

Krishna was a warrior ,so was Ram, the Sikh Gurus ,Muhammad etc who had to fight to save their lives, they could have been caught,tortured and killed,not their destiny.Jesus destiny was different like many other masters who were tortured and killed

3. lrohner profile image69
    lrohnerposted 13 years ago

Four months, three hubs and almost 2,000 forum posts... Paar, this is a writing site for the purpose of writing hubs, not a "make an ass out of yourself" site. Although you are welcome to continue doing that if you so choose...

1. aka-dj profile image64
      aka-djposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I second that motion!!

4. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years ago

I am suddenly very itchy?  Odd roll   I am in a twilight thread, cool. smile

5. aka-dj profile image64
    aka-djposted 13 years ago

I guess peaceful ahmadi mulims do not understand sacrificial atonement. sad

6. Deaconess profile image61
    Deaconessposted 13 years ago

It's Ramadhan... all that meditation is likely making him think about a lot of stuff... hence all the postings.

7. pjk_artist profile image64
    pjk_artistposted 13 years ago

Jesus was not a man so he couldn't commit suicide.
    However. Every man and woman commits suicide. Suicide of course meaning the end of this brief little life on this world. We come back and live again and again until we realize...its all a dream...You wake up and realize you are God and have been dreaming for 6000 years.
    Never let death scare you...you are an eternal being.
    Jesus? He is your imagination.

1. profile image49

Hi friend k_artist

Jesus was born of a woman named Mary; all who are born from a woman are human beings. Jesus himself admitted that he was a son of man, literally and physically.Don't you believe in Jesus?

Are you a Mormon or a JW?

Thanks

1. pjk_artist profile image64
        pjk_artistposted 13 years agoin reply to this

>Hi friend k_artist
        THAT'S PJK_ARTIST.

>Jesus was born of a woman named Mary;
        NO. MARY IS THE PERSONIFICATION OF THE STATE YOU ARE IN WHEN YOU GIVE BIRTH TO JESUS.

>all who are born from a woman are human beings.
        ...AND ALL ARE GOD...DREAMING.

>Jesus himself admitted that he was a son of man, literally and
        >physically.
        YES! AND THE MAN IS YOU! THE SON IS BORN AGAIN AND AGAIN.

>Don't you believe in Jesus?
        WHEN YOU USE THE WORD JESUS IF YOU IMPLY (INCORRECTLY) A MAN WHO WALKED THE EARTH 2010 YEARS AGO, NO.
        WHEN YOU USE THE WORD JESUS IF YOU IMPLY (CORRECTLY) THE BIBLICAL PERSONIFICATION OF THE SEED OF GOD WITHIN ME. YES.

>Are you a Mormon or a JW?
        I AM NEITHER FOR THEY EACH WORSHIP A GOD EXTERNAL TO THEMSELVES.

>Thanks
        >I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim
        MY BROTHER. STRONG FAITH IN ANY RELIGION BRINGS COMFORT TO MAN...ESPECIALLY AN EXTERNAL GOD. ITS COMFORTING TO KNOW SOMEONE ELSE IS TAKING CARE OF OR PUNISHING YOU...AND YOU'LL GO TO HEAVEN WHEN YOU DIE. (ALL WILL BY THE WAY)  ACCEPTING THE ASSERTION THAT GOD IS ACTUALLY YOU...YOUR OWN WONDERFUL HUMAN IMAGINATION....IS DIFFICULT FOR MANY. SCRIPTURE DESCRIBES MOST TURNING WHEN SHOWN THE TRUTH OF WHERE JESUS CHRIST RESIDES...WILL YOU BE ONE OF THEM?

1. profile image0
          brotheryochananposted 13 years agoin reply to this

So where do you get your doctrines from?

8. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 13 years ago

Jesus did not commit suicide, and according to the good book, his old man murdered him.
    Why not? According to the "good book" one time when god got all pi**ed at wot he dun made, he wiped out the whole lot of us, saved all the other animals so the could breed, and left the humans back with having sex with their own kids like they had to before with Adam and Eve.

A luvly yarn! lol lol lol
    Read the book, study it.It's bloody hilarious! Hundreds of stupid obvious contradictions and threats from the invisible no show one.

Is the problem that the "faith" came before reading the whole book?
    Does indoctrination make people blind to reality?

You betcha!

Do the good book's yarns teach you any lessons?

1. earnestshub profile image80
        earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sure. I saw beauty in words as I did in the quoran. I also saw that neither of them were going to work in a belief system for me.

Reality comes to those who seek reality, fantasy to those who don't. I regained the capacity to read the bible as if I had not been indoctrinated. Not easy!
        I saw what was written in context, in it's entirety in three languages full time for two years of bible study. I used to be able to quote from all over it at one time. These days I don't bother. I like to read fantasy, it's just that the bible is in the wrong shelf. smile

You might like my hub called "the Three Little Pigs Vs The Holy Bible"

It is my assertion that the bible contains a series of stories/fantasy/fiction "based upon" a greater divine truth.  The symbolism of the stories holds the key to understanding the nature of God and I beleive you realize this.

I read your hub, and agree with some of it's conclusions about the way it was intended to be understood. I also agree that any concept of god is internal.
            That is where we part company. I say god is a sub-conscious reaction to fear from the older part of the brain. smile

1. profile image0

who writes a really really good book lol lol lol oh wait the older part of the brain wrote the bible lol lol lol

The older part of the brain is still with us today, as evidenced here. smile

1. profile image0

well ya just think it would be poppin out bibles all over the place then lol no wonder you short post, its safer that way lol wink

2. profile image0

hello huston, we are gonna have to hubble that left field i thought i heard a mouse squeek the left field that is sooooo far out there...... can't believe this is all you got outta 30yrs studying.. you musta been in a cult.. sung myung moon?

No, your faith was shaken to it's core as it is every time someone makes a logical statement.
        You are here for support, and you are hoping your believe will become as strong as your indoctrination dictates.
        Just like all "believers." smile When someone points out the craziness of it all, your heart sinks doesn't it?

It must be very difficult hanging on to the grim fairytale, while all new developments in science put you further in the corner.

Bronze aged threats don't terrify any more do they? People know what psychosis is now, or at least some do. Your mad little needy psychopath story has had it's day. smile

1. profile image0

Now i know you are talking to yourself. Isn't that a sign of insanity? Now you have two signs of insanity! Take the hint bro. And your posts are hardly even posts, frentic one liners, showing desperation, frustration, anxiety.. certainly NOT logical at all. Can't even support what you do say. Good grief

Your reply will suffice. smile I couldn't do a better hatchet job on you than that! lol lol lol

1. profile image0

lol lol lol im glad you think that, but enough of this, i tire of pwning you. Enjoy your life.

smile Oh I do, I do! smile smile smile

9. C.V.Rajan profile image58
    C.V.Rajanposted 13 years ago

I wonder. Who said first that Jesus committed suicide?

1. profile image49

Hi friend  C.V.Rajan

Accepting death or resorting to it willingly and purposely is a suicide. Isn't it?

Thanks

1. srwnson profile image61
        srwnsonposted 13 years agoin reply to this

No, I disagree, accepting death by your own hand is suicide. By someone else considered murder. It also depends. If you're refering to Jihaid, euthanasia, martyrdom. There is a broad interpritation.

1. profile image49

Hi friend  srwnson

Paul and the Church say that Jesus came to die on the Cross; then they say he did it willingly; so as per them it is not a murder it is a suicide.

The Jews' stance is that Jesus got killed on the Cross so he is simply not even a Messiah they were waiting but a false Messenger Prophet like Paul and Joseph Smith Jr; not to speak of his being a god or a son of god literally or physically. The Christian also kill Jesus only for their sins; as they are so used to sins that they cannot spare their Lord for their sins.

It is only Quran which says that neither the Jews could kill him nor the mythical Christians for their sins; he was saved by the Creator-God Allah YHWH as he was truthful Messenger Prophet.

So Jesus was neither murdered nor killed; he did not in reality commit any suicide; he did not went to the Cross willingly; he was forced on it.

Thanks

1. pisean282311 profile image63
            pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

i got that paar..but how can someone force a messenger..i mean god sent him so should protect him ..isn't it?

1. profile image49

Hi friend  pisean282311

The tribulation do come in the life of the Messengers Prophets; but they are protected by the Creator-God Allah YHWH and they pass through them successfully against all odd; like He saved Jesus; though he got injured on the Cross; nevertheless he went to India, lived among his people who accepted him and his message.

Thanks

2. profile image0
            1. profile image49

If there is no death; then there is no question of Jesus being raised again; entirely futile, as Paul says.

1. profile image0

read it from lower right to upper left maybe it will sink in this time.

10. Jerami profile image59
    Jeramiposted 13 years ago

Jesus put himslf in a situation that others chose his destiny.

our soldiers of any nationality do this every day.
    Is that suicide?

11. DeathMetalZombie profile image61
    DeathMetalZombieposted 13 years ago

Here's the problem I have with the Jesus loophole:

God supposedly created the world knowing that humans would fuck up, and when he did he decided a blood sacrifice of his son would be enough to somehow forgive everyone for their transgressions. Where is the logic for that?

Also, how much of a sacrifice is it to be tortured, killed, and then brought back with God status. Not that big of a sacrifice to me.

1. profile image0
    2. pisean282311 profile image63
      pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

@DeathMetalZombie may be god was experimenting..He created humans as experiment..may be we overestimated god..after all god too is made up of something..call it energy or anything ..there has to be something of which god is made up of, if HE is there..

12. aguasilver profile image71
    aguasilverposted 13 years ago

In your dreams Earnest, all your banter does is build faith! smile

No, your faith is as weak as dishwater, which is why you feel you need to make endless posts and threads on why the sky fairy is the only way anyone should live their lives. If you believed it, you would not be so in your face with it.

Underneath all the bluster is someone trying to justify the unjustifiable psychotic entity in "the good book"
      Weak.

13. profile image49

Jesus was put on the Cross focibly; he did not  commit a suicide; it is  a mistake to say that he went to the Cross willingly.

1. libby101a profile image61
      libby101aposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I don't think any chrisitans believe that jesus committed suicide!!! Where are you getting that idea from?

Jesus dying on the cross for humanity does not mean he committed suicide in our view! It's the same as you dying t protect your child or you jumping in front of a train to save a child! You can't possibly believe this nonsense! I know you are smarter than that Paarsurrey!

If a soldier goes to war and he is on the frontlines.. and the soldier knows that men on the frontlines never come out alive... just because he goes to do his duty does not mean he committed suicide because he knew beforehand that he was going to die! He followed through with his duty and faught a good fight! Jesus knew what he had to do... he did not nail himself to the cross... the soldiers did. He did not kill himself!

1. profile image49

When they say he went on the Cross willingly; that automatically means he committed a suicide. It is criminal in all the civilized countries of the world. Jesus was forced.

You are missing the point! Of course he didn't arrest himself! And of course someone else nailed him to the cross...thus someone else killed him! However, he could have had angels come and save him but he did not. He chose his destiny because it fulfilled the prophesy! When he died he said "It is finished"!

This is not suicide! They killed him! He could have saved himself but he chose to save the world instead of himself! It's called self sacrifice! He became the sacrificial lamb and took all of mankind's sins upon himself! No greater love than a man give up his life for his friends!

Paarsurrey! Peace and blessings to you! I think you are a good man! I believe you are trying to understand and justify your own religious beliefs in knocking down others. This is not the right way to go about this. You should dig deep into your own and find the truth!

Peace and God bless you!

1. profile image49

You are missing here; Jesus did utter words; the only ones quoted in the Bilbe in the original language Jesus and Mary spoke:

"Eli Eli lama sabachthani?" which is, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" ...

So Jesus asked help from the Creator-God Allah YHWH.

Didn't he?

1. skipper112 profile image61
              skipper112posted 13 years agoin reply to this

paar READ again as you cannot understand, better read your Quran and foget what you cannot understand. Explain which word was asking for help???

14. jay_kumar_07 profile image60
    jay_kumar_07posted 13 years ago

PILATH -Iam a king I can help and release you
    JESUS  - With out Gods permission you cant.Because Jesus did not know what will happened.

The king failed to save jesus.
    The blood of JESUS drained fully above the earth.[written one]

He realise him on sunday morning and showed the wounds and Body to many.He gave many advice and gave the assurence .

1. chubatemjen profile image61
      chubatemjenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It was God's plan for humanity so that we may live and attain eternal life.

1. jay_kumar_07 profile image60
        jay_kumar_07posted 13 years agoin reply to this

ok

15. profile image49

Jesus did not commit suicide - a sinful act

1. skipper112 profile image61

PAAR AS YOU SAID IN ANOTHER BLOG YOU KNEW JESUS WAS GOING TO RESURRECT SO YOU KNEW JESUS DID DIE ON THE CROSS THANK YOU PAAR FOR BEING A TRUE BELIVER IN THE DEATH AND THE  RESURRECTION OF  OF JESUS THE TRUE SON OF GOD GUESS YOU CANNOT BE A MUSLIM ANYMORE PRAISE GOD

16. libby101a profile image61
    libby101aposted 13 years ago

Paarsurrey Jesus was sent by his Father to save humanity. He knew it was his destiny. At the moment of death he ask his father why he had forsaken him. But in truth Jesus could have had angels take him down at any time he wanted!

1. profile image49

Jesus was born of Mary; and Mary did not have a husband named god or trinity. The Christians should accept Jesus a son of man as he himself claimed; why don't they believe Jesus?

Paar... Mary conceived supernaturally... no husband needed!

Jesus was the son of  God!

We do believe Jesus.. he said he was the son of God.. and he was here to do the will of his father!

1. profile image49

Did Mary ever say that god or Trinity was the father of Jesus?

1. Diane Inside profile image72
            Diane Insideposted 13 years agoin reply to this

paarsurrey, it appears that you will never understand that Christians, and Jews as well will never believe anything you say, because you try to discredit the Holy Bible at every turn and try to make us believe what you say.

Sorry but it won't work We have faith in our God and will never turn from him.   

You follow a book that we do not believe in and you follow a man Muhammad who did things and lived in a way that we believe God would not command.

2. skipper112 profile image61

paar GIVE UP the Bible is too hard for you, go back to simple books read the Quran

2. profile image49

Do you mean that the conception was metaphoric; not literal or physical? Or you are simply mythical about it.

17. skipper112 profile image61
    skipper112posted 13 years ago

paar when will you stop worshiping THREE GODS God ( CHRISTAN) Allah (MUSLIM) YHWH ( JEWISH) now Paar which is your GOD?????
    also paar you have already addmitted you knew that Jesus will RESURRECT if you know that and accept that, then you know Jesus DIED on the CROSS, you must die to resurrect paar ................... so tell us the TRUTH paar??
    4:158 paar this is a blatent LIE Jesus was NEVER ALLAH'S servent, this is only a LIE , is this what Mohammed could not remember so he MADE IT UP JESUS NEVER WAS AND NEVER WILL BE A SERVENT TO allah this is just a BLATENT LIE from a BOOK that was made up PERIOD.
    PAAR HOW DARE YOU PUT JESUS AND THE PRETENDER allah IN THE SAME SENTENCE FOR SHAME PAAR

18. skipper112 profile image61

Post has got too hard for paar again guess paar will start a new post AGAIN!!!! When will you answer the HARD QUESTIONS PAAR???

1. Diane Inside profile image72
      Diane Insideposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wow Heavy.

He never answers he only asks questions, then doesn't like the answers he gets.

2. aka-dj profile image64
      aka-djposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I've had the same experience.
      You give him a real question, not necessarily hard, and he doesn't answer. I guess he can't, but at least he ought to say so. big_smile
      HINT
      It goes like this, "I don't know!"

Hope that helps. cool

19. skipper112 profile image61

paar with respect Jesus NEVER prayed to Allah. Jesus only prayed to God the Father.
    paar do not question what you do not belive in, you always attack the Christian faith, you can never understand, because you follow a Muslim sect.
    All you do is attack the Christian Bible, Jesus and our Religion, you say you are peacefull, prove it stop attacking what you cannot understand.
    May the Lord Jesus Christ lead you to peace, amen

20. skipper112 profile image61

Paar,
    Were are you now, I guess this post got too HARD for you to understand, as always.
    Give you some honest advice foget reading the Bible, it is way over your head. Paar you cannot understabd what is written in the Bible, so give up or get some one explain it to you, like the TRUE and REASONABLE QURAN has to be EXPLAINED to you.
    Rest your weary mind foget what you cannot understand, the Bible is too HEAVY for you paae.
    God bless

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)