What Pets Do You Have?

Jump to Last Post 51-100 of 167 discussions (202 posts)
  1. shortygirl29 profile image58
    shortygirl29posted 15 years ago

I just joined about an hour ago so hello to every1

I have a Chinchilla (Gizmo), two hamsters (Chole & Leo) who just had a litter of hamsteretts as I call them, a mud turtle (Bubba)..I so did not name him it was a friend..lol..she is crazy and about 14 Bettas, with so many colors to choose from my collection of these beautiful fish will continue to grow.

I had an Iguana but she was taken long story and I miss her. They are so cool. I really want a male though. I will have to find somewhere to get one though cause I moved from New Jersey to North Carolina and cant seem to find them here.

I would LOVE a dog, but we have weight and breed restrictions where I live and I want a big dog so I cant have one till I move...grrr!!

2. stevenschenck profile image60
    stevenschenckposted 15 years ago

Just drove from California to Joplin MO to pickup three Ausi Shepherds that are allot of fun.  Three day drive home of poo and vomit were not a joy, but the dogs are teaching us how to spoil them so everything is right in the world.

We also have a rescue dog - some kind of mutt - but she is great and very smart.

3. Tammy-M profile image58
    Tammy-Mposted 15 years ago

A cat of my own along with a few strays haha. They all just seem to pop up at my door!

4. allshookup profile image61
    allshookupposted 15 years ago

We have 6 dogs. 1 is all mine. She lives in the house with us. She turned 1 year old June 4th. She is a Yorkiepoo. She is queen of the house and my baby. And we have a stocked lake. Does that count?

5. Ziyal profile image60
    Ziyalposted 15 years ago

I have 7 cats and 2 dogs.  Seems like enough for the moment.  Two years ago in April we had 22 rescued cats and kittens.  That was a busy time and a very furry house.

6. hglick profile image81
    hglickposted 15 years ago

6 cats

4 male
    Alexander
    Patches
    Gordon
    Bumpers

2 female
    Gracie
    Bea

7. Jessicahesson1982 profile image56
    Jessicahesson1982posted 15 years ago

I have two cats!

8. Shalini Kagal profile image54
    Shalini Kagalposted 15 years ago

I have a Muttador - half Lab, half in-all-probablity Mutt - born on Christmas Day,brought home on Valentine's Day  - he couldn't get more special than that now, could he?

We also have 5 stray kittens and their mother in the garden - our dog adores them!

9. fudge128 profile image60
    fudge128posted 15 years ago

Hi there. I am new to all this, but I can tell you that, I have a horse, 2 Jack Russells, 2 lovely cats and two mad Ferrets. I love my pets and would do anything for them. They cost me a fortune on vet bills, but they are worth it!!

10. anime_nanet profile image59
    anime_nanetposted 15 years ago

I have a cat named Menchi. It will be 6 months old in 21 of September big_smile

11. TravelMonkey profile image60
    TravelMonkeyposted 15 years ago

I have two Japanese akitas who are the best thing in my home.

12. naturesencore profile image60
    naturesencoreposted 15 years ago

We have three Maltese puppies.  Sadie Layne is 6 months old, Oliver Riley is 5 months, and Zoe Isa Bella is 4 months.  Sadie and Oliver came from a very established breeder, but Zoe had a bad start in life.

Zoe Isa Bella was born in a puppy mill, where she spent the first eight weeks of her life crowded in a two by two crate with her mother and six siblings.  The mill owners were going to put her to sleep because they said she had weak legs.  Well . . . DUH!  I'd have weak legs, too, if I never had room to move!

We rescued her just before the news broadcast was released.  Seven-hundred dogs were seized the  next day, and the mills owners faced over 1,000 counts of animal cruelty charges. 

We spent over a week coming up with a name for her that really meant something.  Zoe Isa Bella translates from Greek, Finnish, and Italian to  "A Salvaged Life is Beautiful," and she is truly beautiful. 

Angela

13. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 15 years ago

We have two Cocker Spaniels and three Cockatiels!!! Amazingly they all get along and whoever said that Cocker's were bird dogs, well I have yet to see it however they were all brought up together.smile My Dogs think they ae human and I don't believe they realize they are 4 legged and furry at all.

Daisy was bought from a puppy mill and Just turned a year old June 4,2008 needless to say the puppy mill is gone, THANK GOD!!! I have had to work with her as she has a very high strung disposition.

Nazoo was purchased from wonderful owners in Surprise Arizona and his temperament is absolutely perfect!!! He loves to even watch fireworks on the 4th of July, mmmm maybe beacuse he was born on that day, and of course he is two.

Sienna, Mister and Spice are the cockatiels and are all LA babies as we ended up with them through a friend and they of course are 4,5,6 yes I still have toddlers and young ones.smilesmilesmile well if they were real human beings.

14. broalexdotinfo profile image55
    broalexdotinfoposted 15 years ago

I have a sweet Guinea Pig smile meet Peet ! lol

http://br0.al3x.1984.googlepages.com/Balchik145.jpg

1. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 15 years agoin reply to this

How adorable!!! I love Guinea Pigs I had one when I was a child and its name was "Sweet Pea" funny thing is "Sweet Pea" was not a girl she ended up being a he:) Oh well I love him/her just the same. smile

2. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 15 years agoin reply to this

How adorable!!! I love Guinea Pigs I had one when I was a child and its name was "Sweet Pea" funny thing is "Sweet Pea" was not a girl she ended up being a he:) Oh well I love him/her just the same. smile

15. Shalini Kagal profile image54

Peet's sooooo sweet smile

16. broalexdotinfo profile image55
    broalexdotinfoposted 15 years ago

Guinea Pigs are the most adorable pets, mine is a she and she`s 1 year old now. I don`t know why she won`t grow anymore I think there are different types, some grow bigger and some don`t.

17. profile image52
    teddarlingposted 15 years ago

Lot's of different pets here.

I have;
    3 Dogs (1/2 German Shepard & 1/2 Black Lab - Duke, the other two are mixed. One is mostly German Shepard - Lulu and the other mostly Australian Shepard - Ebony)
    4 Parakeets - 2 blue/white and 2 green/yellow (The noisiest part of our house) I don't deal with the birds myself and don't know all of the names
    1 Guinea Pig - Polka Dot
    1 Hamster - Tickles
    1 Ferret - Quazimoto (named before we got him)
    1 Corn Snake (Fluorescent Albino) - Stryker (who said that corn snakes are so mello?) He has mellowed a lot though from when he was a baby.

They're all great and my 3 year old daughter loves all of them (especially the snake).

I think that the pets are great for young children and helps them learn how to be gentle with animals and respect animals.

Of course, anything that is caged has to have a locked cage or she will try to get the critters out on her own. So remember that if you have young ones.

Ted

18. Trekkiemelissa profile image66
    Trekkiemelissaposted 15 years ago

I have 2 dogs
    Lucky - Border Collie/spitz mix
    Mindy - German Shepherd Mix.  We not sure what she is mixed with other than German shepherd.

19. Arian Won profile image59
    Arian Wonposted 15 years ago

I have three bunnies, 1 female Dutch rabbit and two male Mini Lops, I luv them smile

20. AngelWings75 profile image61
    AngelWings75posted 15 years ago

I have a bird named Abby. She is a Sun Conure and is one year old. If you have ever seen a Sun Conure, then you know how pretty they are. They have alot of yellow, orange and red and green feathers, and a little blue around the ends of thier tails and wings. She is a sweetie. She has her own personality. She tries saying "I love you", "What!", "Hello", "Uh Oh" and she laughs. She likes to dance...well, that's what we call it! She bounces up and down and sways from left to right...she likes to lean her head down while she is doing it..she looks so cute. She also loves looking in her mirror. She will coo herself to sleep rubbing right up against it. I guess she thinks it is another bird. She lovesssss sunflower seeds and marshmallows. She also loves taking a bath. Her faveorite toy is her green ball with the bell in it. She really is special too me.
    Then, we also have some fish, but, they pretty much just do what fish do...haha. Not much of anything!

21. TravelMonkey profile image60
    TravelMonkeyposted 15 years ago

Two American Akitas called Buster and Honey

22. Junkster profile image61
    Junksterposted 15 years ago

I've got two British Blue Shorthair cats, one is tiny and the other is absolutely huge, weighs over a stone!

23. kckatt profile image63
    kckattposted 15 years ago

I really enjoyed reading all the post.  Made me smile and cry to see such loving pet owners.  It also made me feel like I'm not nuts when I read those of you with a whole zoo, lol.  My husband thinks we have to many pets...well now I can show him your post and let him know we don't have near enough lol..I love animals.  I was raised on a farm and now live in a city. So I think I must be trying to have my own little indoor farm in a way.
    It started when my 10 yr old twins wanted a pet.  Well as any of you who have twins know...you can't have just one of anything!
    I already had my two black cats(which sadly they passed this year, each at a very old age)  I'm going to list them here anyway as they are still with me in my heart..and I swear for the past week I have heard one or both of them meowing like they use to...am I losing it..I don't think so.  I think they are just saying "I'm still with you".
    1. My beloved Black Kitty-passed at 21yrs of age
    2. Heather, my 16yr old black cat, who had diabetes and had to have insulin twice a day, passed 2 months ago.
    Now the twins pets:
    3. Two Morkie girls, age 11months-Mandy and Twinkle
    4. Two fancy mice, Spot and Whitie
    5. Four Chinchillias, ChiChi, Baby, parents of Chi Jr and Cocoa.
    6. One Beta
    7. One very large Red Belly Pacus who takes up a 30gal tank.
    8. Six Parakeets in three cages, all pairs, let's see if I can remember their names lol...Fluffy, Snowflake, Boy and Girl, Sunshine and Lucky
    I enjoy taking care of them...I find it relaxing.  They are all very much spoiled with toys and treats.
    I did have a Cockatiel who I loved very much.  We bonded instantly, but sadly I made the mistake of buying him from a "Petstore" I thought he was eating, but the vet said he was only pretending to eat.  And anyone with bird experience will tell you that once they get sick they go very quickly.
    I rushed him to a emergency room and sat with him on my chest for 3 days trying to get him to eat.  The vet said he had been weaned to early.  So please anyone who is thinking of getting an animal of anykind...go to a reputable breeder!!  I had been searching for my whole life for a Cockatiel I could connect with, only to lose him. All of my pets are forever family members.  It was a rough summer for us this year, losing 3 of them.
    peace to you all and your beloved pets.
    katt

24. profile image0
    C. C. Riterposted 15 years ago

I must say, what a great lot of animal lovers are here. Great pets all. I will give you my short list (short relative to some of you)
    3 Basset Hounds
    2 Cats
    3 Birds
    5 Goldfish that I don't really consider pets, but we do care for them, no names

1)The eldest is Jado Campbell a Male Solomon Island Eclectus parrot 8 years old been with me since he was 3 months
    2)Gidget, a small breed cat, tiger; 6 years old Female she makes me miserable, a real pest!
    3)Tecumseh 'Boregard' Cazanova, AKA Bo, Male Basset Hound 6 years old; Tri-color
    4)Butterscotch, Female amber colored half feral cat rescued from bitter cold when she was only at best 7 weeks old now 5 years old
    5)Kahli, Toy Fox Terrier, 5 years old. I used to puppy sit him for an attorney friend who got tired of him. I assumed full custody of him 2 years ago. Now instead of owning just his front half, I own his rear end too! Kahli is Hawaiian for First-born I guess. Stupid, huh?
    6)Bonnie 'Brandy' Cazanovette, 6 months old, Female Mahogany Basset Hound
    7)Sylvan's 'Bourbon' Wild; 6 months old Male Tri-color Basset, named after my late brother.
    8)Sunny,  Male Sun Conure; approx. 10 years old Great Friend, recent inheritance. I never named him. Original huh?
    9)Peety, formerly known as Tweety; Male Parakeet age unknown, recent inheritance that I just had to rename. Male

25. sheenarobins profile image60
    sheenarobinsposted 15 years ago

I have a half breed shi tzu puppy and her name's Gigli. She's very adorable and she loves me very much and vice versa. smile

26. TKIMWRSVC profile image62
    TKIMWRSVCposted 15 years ago

2 dogs, Isabelle and Gaby and one bird Frank. Yes the dogs are in a hub I have too.

27. allshookup profile image61
    allshookupposted 15 years ago

I think I have already posted that we have a Yorkiepoo; Muffin. But, over Christmas, our son was given a mini longhaired chocolate dashchund. His name is Cooper. He has been abused and so right now we are in the process of teaching him that he wont be harmed here and that this is a safe place. Then we'll tackle the housetraining thing. He's beautiful and Muffin loves him. He weighs about 6 pounds. He's very submissive and is very sweet. But, by his actions, it seems he is afraid of adult males. So, my husband is giving him extra time and petting trying to show him he is loved and safe. He's in the bathtub right now getting a bath. He seems to like water. They both stay in the house.

28. Pest profile image78
    Pestposted 15 years ago

I have my kitty...Kat is her name.  I wrote about her in a hub.  She is a pain but I love her just the same.  She demands nothing lee from me!

29. Teresa McGurk profile image59
    Teresa McGurkposted 15 years ago

Where would we be without our pets?  I have two mutts (one is a schnauser/black lab mix, the other a beagle/bloodhound concoction of dubious parentage) and a cat I hand reared, having adopted her when she was barely able to open her eyes.  The dogs adore her (Willum, the schnauser/thing, helped her take her first steps), and she is liable to bring home frogs, lizards, snakes, moles -- which I have to dispose of in various ways, when she's not looking.

Loved the guinea pig photos!

Not sure how to upload some shots of my critters. . .

30. profile image53
    zgailgoodmanposted 15 years ago

I couldn't make it with out my pets.  And I'll never have to worry about high blood pressure.  I have two cats both rescued.  I adopted a lovebird from the shelter.  I have one gerbil in a big cage and also one tank of fish which is placed in a hole in the wall between the kitchen and the living room.  I crochet cat rugs for the cats in the shelter.They are warmer and it makes the site beautiful and helps with the adoptions.  I'm able to do this because i'm hurt and on workers compensation. But i'm running out of yarn becasue I don't get my real salary.  So if any of you have yarn around that you aren't using I could use it to make the rugs.  Even if you just have ends of rolls because I tie them all together and they are beautiful.  Here is my address.  Gail Goodman box 150,Nyack New York 10960  I'm serious about this I'm just asking for yarn.  A few years ago I made 150 for the city of new york.  Now i'm doing my local save the strays at petsmart.  The cats love the rugs so much they are going home with the cats.  I love dogs too but I rent and can't have one. So I walk the dogs at the shelter when I'm up to it.  Pets are the best.  I can't believe how much love they give us and the bonds that get formed.  Befor I got my first rescued kitten 7 years ago I never knew How much I could love her.  And she has a quirk that you won't beleice.  She likes to be sprayed with water from a spray bottle but only her right side.  Go figure!

31. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 15 years ago

Theresa--
    Haha, Schnauser/thing!

We have an Irish Setter, named Iris--probably one of the only Irish Setters without a tail, as the vet had to amputate it a month or so ago.  Now she just has a nub, sad.

And also a cat, Tuff, who has a very appropriate name--she is pure personality plus & sleeps in trees, among other antics.

1. Teresa McGurk profile image59
      Teresa McGurkposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Irish Setters are beautiful dogs -- even without a tail.  Hope she isn't too traumatized by the event!

32. triggywiggy profile image61
    triggywiggyposted 15 years ago

I have 3 pets

2 Dogs one chuiwawa and anouther dog that we do not know what it is but they both are lovely dogs. What i like best is that the chuiwawa howls it is lovely

And a cat

a termouse she is very nice for a termouse and i love her very much

smile smile smile smile smile cool

Triggywiggy

33. Dame Scribe profile image57
    Dame Scribeposted 15 years ago

two dogs, Genghis (a girl aka pretty girl) khan & kubla khan (brother n sister)  & a hairball named diva. Genghis & Diva belong to my son. My other son has a dog, Vermin. A pup from Genghis. They are spoiled rotten, lol

34. Anamika S profile image69
    Anamika Sposted 15 years ago

I have none now as it is difficult for me to give them the time and attention they deserve. In a month I would be out of town for atleast 10 days. However, I have had dogs and parrots as pets.

35. DawgDad profile image61
    DawgDadposted 15 years ago

I have an adopted English Bulldog named Bozzley who has a sneezing, snorting, drooling take on life.

36. Mud Dog profile image60
    Mud Dogposted 15 years ago

Ok... I'm going to list pets that don't include my fosters! Which actually makes me pet ranks pretty small!

English Staffordshire Bull Terrier - Mud
    Feeder Mouse turned pet - Nemo
    Caramel Corn Snake - Dakato
    Red Tail Boa Ghost Morph - Angel

Oh how I want a bearded dragon.... sad

37. sscott profile image61
    sscottposted 15 years ago

Hi everyone,

I have 3 cats (Keiko, Opal, and Elby), 2 hamsters (Ruby and Shami), 2 parakeets (Coby and Petra), and 2 rabbits (Jack and Pipkin).

This seems like a lot but I love them all.

My bunny, Pipkin, is blind, and it's incredible to see Jack protecting her and guiding her back to their cage by running alongside her and pointing her in the right direction.

38. kristinemac profile image62
    kristinemacposted 15 years ago

Hi everyone.  I'm new to HubPages but think it's pretty fun so far.

I have five cats and one dog (all rescued from shelters) and love each and every one of them.  My daughter had two parakeets for awhile but the poor things were constant targets of our two cats who hunt outdoors (we live in the middle of nowhere on five acres) so she gave them to another bird lover.

39. bhowell profile image63
    bhowellposted 15 years ago

Hi Kristine, I am also new to HubPages and a fellow animal lover.  My two hubs have been on Puppy Mills (my passion to destroy them) and I also posted two dogs and two cats from the Maricopa County Animal Control here in Arizona.  I am affiliated with them in trying to find homes for some that have been there awhile.  They are, unfortunately, not a no kill shelter.  So, I do what I can to help.  I have two dogs and two cats all rescue animals and they are the best!  Charley is a 70 lb. German Shephard/Rottie mix and just a sweetheart and Gracie is a Border Collie/Australian Shep. mix.  My cats are Lucy who is a  tortie with huge eyes, and Abbey is a beautiful steel grey collor with yellow eyes.

1. profile image57
      JFishposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I just wanted to say that I think what you do for the dogs is fantastic.  If we all just "did what we can", animals all over the world would be in a much better place.  I too am new to hub.  If you're interested, my hub is actually written from the perspective of my dog.  I have an 11-lb doodle (dachsund/toy poodle mix).  You might enjoy it.  But again, truly wonderful in the way your helping animals out.

40. profile image57
    JFishposted 15 years ago

I have one dog.  He's a monstrous, 11-lb doodle.  That's a cross between a dachsund and a toy poodle.  He's quite a little character.  In fact, my hub is written from his perspective.  I called it, "Tex's World".  If anyone is interested, come on over and tell me what you think.  I'd love to hear from you.

I'm new to hub pages as well, so if I just broke some unwritten forum rule about inviting people to read my material, please let me know.  I promise not to do it again.

Thanks.

41. Whitney05 profile image83
    Whitney05posted 15 years ago

I want to add 3 p. bastardi (Madagascar spiny tail geckos) and 2 Limburg coastal rosy boas to my list.

42. 397268 profile image58
    397268posted 15 years ago

My dog Pepper is in my profile photo on the left. He's a Scotish Terrier, Fox Terrier mix.

He gets up to some funny mischief, so I'm always taking photo's of him. He makes me laugh every day.

He looks so intelligent -- cool dog!

wait a minute -- that's me on the left now, not the dog big_smile

43. cathyj profile image54
    cathyjposted 15 years ago

Hi All!

We have 3 dogs and 2 parrots!  The dogs are:

Katie-Sue - our wonderful Scottie.  She LOVES "Survivor" and has her own "Survivor Buff".  She stops what she is doing every time Survivor comes on and sits in front of the TV.  She watches until the theme music comes on, then she "sings" along!  She is 7 yrs. old and has done this since she was a baby.

Charlotte Russe - our "atypical" Jack Russell.  Contrary to most Jacks, Charlotte is a true "couch potato"!  Give her a pillow and blanket and she's good for the day!

Hollie - our sweet little Westie.  Hollie is named for our 2 previous westies "H"- Hannah and "ollie" for Mollie.  Hannah lived to 18!  Poor little Mollie had "shaky (or shaker) dog syndrome" and eventually died of a stroke at only 6.  Much too soon!

Our parrots are:

VeraCruz - a female Double-Yellow Head Amazon.  She is so sweet but has a rather limited vocabulary.

MacIntosh - an African Gray.  MacIntosh has a large vocabulary and is a wonderful mimic!  I can't tell you how many times I go to see what my husband wants only to find out it's MacIntosh yelling for me!

44. Shalini Kagal profile image54

2 dogs - a 1-year old Muttador - a Lab-mutt cross and a few days ago, a cocker spaniel pup.

45. laringo profile image59
    laringoposted 15 years ago

My family have a German Rottweiler named what else but "Rocky". He is 8 years old and is a pure affection hound who like to play with his variet of about 8 different balls. He weighs a mere 113 pounds. We've had him since he was 6 weeks old.

46. goldentoad profile image61
    goldentoadposted 15 years ago

I hate our pets, the dogs, one yorky and one westy, terriers, pee or crap on the floor when they don't get their way, the westy is devouring the house and as we speak, the rabbit is jumping around my legs as he is getting ready to bite me. You think I kid, but I kid you not. Okay, maybe I was kidding about the hate part, but I can say annoying definitely.

47. Cris A profile image59
    Cris Aposted 15 years ago

a black lab and a maltese - both females! don't ask me cool

48. Shalini Kagal profile image54

Both females fine Cris - both males - a definite no-no! big_smile

1. Cris A profile image59
      Cris Aposted 15 years agoin reply to this

okay pretend for just a second that my IQ rivals the depth of the Marianas trendh - why so? cool

49. Shalini Kagal profile image54

the alpha male syndrome - we had considered another male and were warned strongly by everyone around - two females can be friends - even if they're different breeds.
    I'm sure your black Lab and Maltese make a pretty picture together smile

50. LondonGirl profile image81
    LondonGirlposted 15 years ago

Here are the LG cat cubs:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/neverdespairgirl/EandYonchairrelaxed.jpg

1. profile image0
      Leta Sposted 15 years agoin reply to this

And their names?  ....Oh, think I see a bit in the code. E and Y?

How does one upload a photo?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)