Beautiful Women

Jump to Last Post 51-100 of 134 discussions (443 posts)
  1. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 14 years ago

<~~~in no way shape or form resembles me  big_smile

1. yoshi97 profile image56
      yoshi97posted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's not what ya said last week ... smile

1. KCC Big Country profile image84
        KCC Big Countryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ok...well...maybe I am kinda cute like the monkey.

2. habee profile image94
    habeeposted 14 years ago

Funny, KCC!!

Aware, thank you for you kind comment!

3. Sufidreamer profile image79
    Sufidreamerposted 14 years ago

Hey Idunn - long time, no see smile

How are ya?

1. profile image0
      IĆ°unnposted 14 years agoin reply to this

heya sufi... busy and well.  thanks for asking.  hope you are doing the same smile

1. Sufidreamer profile image79
        Sufidreamerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yup - lots of work, at the moment. Must stop procrastinating on HP. hmm

My take on the argument: Maximus is simply seeking to argue for the sake of it, therefore is not worth responding to smile

Why should any of you ladies have to justify yourselves?

1. jenblacksheep profile image68
          jenblacksheepposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I just enjoy arguing, it's good practice for if I ever need to stand up for myself in a real debate!

Lisa - thanx. You're doing very well here too!!

4. KCC Big Country profile image84

*snickers*   KCC is actually, Karen, a 46 yr old married female from Texas.   Those who have known me a long time know the story behind the monkey.  The monkey is a tribute to my daddy who died just a month before I joined HubPages.  There is a hub about the story behind it if anyone wants to know more.

*he's a she*

And this is why one can not guess who or what people are ... but I still think of ya the same KCC, so finding out you are a woman only allows me the fun chance of correcting the next one who guesses wrong. smile

And as I said ... avatars are more created to express ourselves than to conceal ourselves - and I can think of no better way to express one's self than by creating an avatar in honor of another ... to me, that shows a person who cares deeply about others, but then again, I already knew this about you KCC. smile

5. KCC Big Country profile image84

Thank you very much, Yoshi.  That was very nice of you.

6. Mighty Mom profile image79
    Mighty Momposted 14 years ago

I will say this, from personal experience.
    If a hubbber switches to a real, current (as opposed to baby) photo after having used a graphic or photo avatar for some time,the adjustment is quite jolting.
    Whereas, hubbers who start and get known with their actual photo can change to another photo more easily,
    This is probably an unnamed but perfectly legitimate science about the selection of avatar and personality....
    Fascinates me but I can hear some unmuffled yawning...

1. manlypoetryman profile image80
      manlypoetrymanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

MM...I kind'a like those people who jump around and use different avatars....seems inventive...or like all good writers: Imaginitive!

7. habee profile image94
    habeeposted 14 years ago

I'm not sure I'm following you, Max. I was smart and had a great personality back when I looked good, too. I didn't just acquire extra IQ points or the ability to write after I got older and fat!  ????????

8. blue dog profile image58
    blue dogposted 14 years ago

no doubt.  tex should be coming along shortly.

1. manlypoetryman profile image80

What...are you trying to start some s_ _ _ again...what is with you and the alter-ego thing?

9. Jery profile image61
    Jeryposted 14 years ago

Wow, I really opened a can of worms here, or actually Max has. I was thinking originally about men using beautiful women avatars to entice extra clicks.
    I'm fairly new here and don't know everyone but maybe cabingirl doesn't really look like cabingirl? If you know what I mean. So if that's the case, how about it cabingirl, any extra clicks?
    There's so much more to people then the way they look. Looks really are only skin deep and shouldn't have anywhere near the importance that they are given! Some of the most beautiful people I know are ones whom some would call fat, ugly, old, etc.

I like ya already, Jery! Very well spoken and all so true ... smile

2. manlypoetryman profile image80

Amen to that...Jery! True beauty comes from within...that is pure'd wisdom...right there. All women are beautiful...for sure!

Shoot, Speakin' of beauty on the inside...Look at this ol' timer here on the tractor...He is at peace with world around him...everything around him is beautiful...and so therefore...soothes the soul...thus helping to make him the "good-lookin' ol' fell'r" that sits on this here avatar... lol !

10. Lisa HW profile image62
    Lisa HWposted 14 years ago

Jery, that's what I thought your thread was supposed to be about, as well.  Apparently, however, for all the stereotypes some people on here have chosen to notice, that person has not had the opportunity, in real life, to also notice/experience the Cinderella/Ugly Step-Mother and Step-Sisters stereotype or the Snow White/Wicked Queen "syndrome".

It wasn't a can of worms that was opened here.  It was a can of misogyny.  The world is full of people who don't want to believe that women can be both beautiful on the inside and on the outside.  That would just be too much for any misogynist to deal with.  After all, if he had an unattractive but brilliant and kind girlfriend that would mean he hadn't managed to get an attractive girlfriend/wife; and if he had an attractive but not-so-intelligent and/or kind a girlfriend/wife it would also mean he hadn't been able to attract someone who "had everything going for them" (including looks, intelligence, and a kind heart).

The same goes for narcissists, who need to be Number 1 and need to feel superior.  If their own girlfriend/wife happens to have all three things going for them the narcissist won't acknowledge it because if he does he won't be Number 1 in comparison to her.  If his girlfriend/wife doesn't have all three things going for her he can't feel superior to other men, who may have girlfriends/wives who do.

So, whether it's a misogynist or a narcissist (or even a forum troll), there's too much for such a person to lose by ever backing down on the kind of ridiculous, deluded, stance taken at the beginning of, and throughout, this thread.

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image88
      mistyhorizon2003posted 14 years agoin reply to this

This response truly deserves a round of applause smile

2. zadrobi profile image61
      zadrobiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Amen, Lisa. Thanks for taking the time to write that.

11. Lisa HW profile image62

mistyhorizon, thanks (although I'm suspecting there's now the chance I could be kicked off the forums for a few days - but it was worth it.  lol  )

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image88
      mistyhorizon2003posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Gosh, I hope not as what you said was very valid, and far less offensive than much of what has been previously said in this thread.

12. Lisa HW profile image62

zadrobi, thanks.  I'm never too disgusted to address issues related to women and/or other blanket generalizations.  lol

13. mistywild profile image60
    mistywildposted 14 years ago

This is really me, in a cartoon version. Posting a picture of someone else on your page could also be a way of hiding your identity for some reason or other, or it could just be for vanities sake.

14. profile image0
    Maximus591posted 14 years ago

Curious fact time.

The most vociferous complainants in this thread - Lisa HW, Cabingirl, Star Winess and Yoshi - have all chosen to hide behind an avatar.

Perhaps they have the most to complain about. If their true appearance is somewhat lacking in visual delight, is it not safer for them to hide themselves behind a fake representation rather than to reveal themselves to the world and risk ridicule.

That completes the thought for the day.  smile

1. darkside profile image66
      darksideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Cabingirl. LOL.

She is what she is!

Apparently.

1. profile image49
        CabinGirl.posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Which is what you will never be, keep following me DS, I find it flattering smile

More to the point, what I'd never want to be.

A fake profile that's akin to cross dressing? You can keep that caper all to yourself.

1. profile image49
            CabinGirl.posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Is that a personal attack accusing me of being a cross dresser, just want to clarify that ?

Akin = similar.

ie: I was not saying "you a cross dresser".

I'm sorry if that hit a little too close to the bone.

Obviously people are mistaking you for being a woman online. I wonder why?

2. yoshi97 profile image56

I just took this pic tonight - it's the real me. So, do I think I will get any less clicks tomorrow over it? Let's experiment!

Truth be told ... I like the pic of the dragon I chose, but if it makes old Maxi happy to see the real me, then so be it. smile

1. rebekahELLE profile image86
        rebekahELLEposted 14 years agoin reply to this

nice yoshi, I'm sure you'll be getting plenty of clicks. wink
        just to put a face with the name.

2. blbhhdcn profile image60
        blbhhdcnposted 14 years agoin reply to this

oh yoshi why did u change ur dragon pic? you'll get less clicks now i guess lol

(just kidding)

15. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

Curious opinion time.

I haven't been a part of this thread but I feel that are multiple reasons why someone chooses their avatar and whether or not to use actual pictures of themselves. Most people could care less (or notice a difference) in regards to page views. I think people who use avatars rather than actual pictures are doing a greater service to their writing. Reading someone's work without knowing much of the author (appearance-wise) allows the work to be better understood.

Someone could look at someone's picture first and think, "She looks like a bimbo, he's a tool, that picture is obviously from the 70s, that's definitely not her, what a fake...or even... she's beautiful, he's hott, that's sweet, I wouldn't kick her/him outta bed, etc."

Either way, positive or negative thoughts, it sets the tone before you read. Sometimes its just better to be neutral. And that is more likely with an avatar than a picture.

1. profile image0
      Maximus591posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Cheap cop-out I'm afraid. This is the classic 'authors incognito' trap.

By not revealing who they are, they believe their 'work' and I use the term loosely, carries a greater weight and prestige. They seem to think that if they were to reveal their true identity that it would in someway contaminate their work and make it less valuable. Of course, it's also highly likely the fear of rejection has forced budding authors to play the 'authors incognito' game as a way of deflecting rejection from themselves and onto the 'persona' they create.

1. Lisa HW profile image62
        Lisa HWposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Colebabie has it exactly right (the way she so often gets things right on here).

Maximus, on the other hand, has slipped from just believing in incorrect stereotypes (or pretending to) into imagining things and wishful thinking.  On the one hand, I have no need or wish to defend myself (or my appearance) to someone like this.  On the other, I do get a kind of perverse joy out of responding to this kind of foolishness. 

Maximus, the writing I do on here is hobby writing.  I'm no "budding author".   I've written professionally, so I do hobby writing in order to be able to write what I feel like writing (rather than what someone else hires me to write).  Even with it just being hobby writing, I'll put any number of my 200-and-however many Hubs up against your 4 any day.  (If, by any chance, you've written a few more overnight then those too.)   If there's any "incognito" it has nothing to do with the baloney you've concocted in your head.  Because much of my casual writing is also based on personal experience I write under a pen name and don't include my picture because I'm a decent enough person not to want to have potential employers/clients and/or family members' friends Google me and see more of our personal business than any of us would prefer (although, when it comes down to it, I don't really have anything embarrassing written about any of us - just more personal story than is either wise professionally or else that may be desirable to family members.

My writing is what it is; and, believe it or not, there are people who don't give a rat's bottom about prestige. (Everybody but Maximus, please overlook the next obnoxious statements that I can't resist making...):  I don't have to worry about "rejection".  No editor I've ever worked for has changed my work, and on every "personal-writing" writing site where I write I have good ratings, scores, stars (whatever the site uses to measure quality writing).  They're right up on the Internet where anyone can see them, so feel free. I'm sure there are plenty of people who don't like the kind of writing I do, but there are plenty who do.  No secure writer in the world ever expects 100% of readers to like the kind of writing he does.

As for that appearance thing, I selected my avatar because it's Earth (a non-gender-associated thing and kind of a nice "message") and yet the picture isn't too Earthy and is, instead, but also a kind of feminine picture too.  Imagine what you want from that.  HubPages isn't the Miss America Pageant, and it isn't a dating site.  The day I want/need any dates and have any trouble meeting someone in "real life" I'll happily post my picture on the appropriate site.  (FYI:  Imagining what people "must think" or "seem to think" is seldom a wise thing to do; and reading a whole, big, conjured-up, thing into the simple choice to use an avatar is equally misguided.)

1. profile image0
          Star Witnessposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I want to thank Lisa for her excellent comments.  In fact, it was her comments concerning gender and image, etc. on previous forum posts that made me consider using a non-photo avatar for forum writing.  I have done this partially as an experiment on perception.

I am also not a newbie professionally as an author or designer and my work has been well received on an international basis.  Lisa is also correct in that for those truly engaged with an avocation, 'image and prestige and glamor' and the emphasis of that are secondary.  I don't even emphasize that sort of thing on my real-life photo profile.

Maximus' ideas are truly stereotypes (and not only that--they are stereotypes based mainly on misogyny).  If what is presented here IS the sum total of his thoughts and contributions, no wonder he is carrying around so much fear (and I want to emphasize it is his fear) in regards to presentation in creative work...or appearance.

2. blue dog profile image58
        blue dogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

max, does this same belief hold true to your claim of being a "photographer"?  most photographers i know are proud of their work, and will openly provide a website (maybe it's there on your profile page and i've failed to "see" it, if so, disregard the comment).  of course, they are real "photographers" and are comfortable with themselves and "it's also highly likely the fear of rejection" means little if anything to them.  "what is real, asked the rabbit."

ps - instead of carrying around a match.com chip on your shoulder, you might consider joining getalife.com. it's a safe bet that all the women of match who wouldn't give you the blink of an eyelash are thinking that very thought.

3. Colebabie profile image60
        Colebabieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Max I hope you realize that the "fear of rejection" in regards to revealing an actual photo of themselves may be the case in some instances, but definitely not all or even most. In my case, I use a part of a picture of myself. Don't care what people think about it. Don't use the whole pic because I don't feel comfortable with strangers having a picture of me. Silly maybe, but it makes me feel more comfortable. Additionally, I write and post on forums occasionally. I also work two jobs and go to school full time. Definitely not sitting in front of the computer all day smile But anyways, you may be right when it comes to a few people, but saying it applies to everyone or even most... ugh nope.

But asking you a personal question... and of course you don't have to answer. But if your avatar is you, you're a good looking guy. And if looks has so much to do with personality and self esteem I assume you'd have the confidence to meet someone in person. Of course confidence isn't the only quality, but I'm just wondering. You seem to have an active life, so just because you use your actual picture you have those qualities you suggested?

1. profile image0

You contradict yourself.

'You don't care what people think of your picture'.. then you say... 'I don't feel comfortable with strangers having a picture of me' So, clearly you do care. It makes you feel uncomfortable. What do you suppose these dark, mysterious strangers would do with your ever-so-tightly-cropped-black-and-white-picture?

This is an interesting one.

Fear or perceived fear is often used as an excuse for not being real or true to yourself. Anyone who uses an avatar to hide behind is not being true to themselves. They are cowards. Whatever excuse they choose to use - 'I don't like anyone seeing me' ... 'I'm an author, I'm so far stuck up my own arse that it is my authors privilige to remain incognito', 'I'm really very unattractive, I cannot reveal my true appearance through fear of being rejected'...'I'm a female, I'm just well, you know, feel, erm, uncomfortable because I'm well, a female, you know' <<<<----- I just love this one some females use, it's thoroughly devoid of logic....'I don't want any of my friends or family seeing me'... 'I'm experimenting with different personas and gender identities, if I use an avatar it's safer for me to hide my persona/gender identity, so no-one really knows who or what I am' <<<<--- frankly, this one is beyond pathetic.

Coclusion : Those who use fake pics/avatars are cowards. Plain and simple.

1. profile image0
            Justine76posted 14 years agoin reply to this

HAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
            Oh my, how funny that you believe to know everyone's circumstances!!!!
            wow.

1. profile image0

and your name is really Maximus591?

1. profile image0

But of course.

Would you like me to airmail by birth certificate to you for verification? 

ha ha ha.

1. profile image0

No, thats ok, I trust you.  smile well, actually, im not all that concerned what your REAL name is...the one you have here is fine with me..
                  Im just saying, somtimes circumstances you may not understand, cause a person to use an avitar, like..maybe a dragon? It
                  has nothing to do with money, or fear of rejection, or cowardice.

1. profile image0

There is no circumstance that I would not understand.

Whatever the circumstance is - fear and cowardice - will go some way in underpinning that circumstance.

It's just that it's easier for cowards to hide behind 'Oh, you just won't understand my circumstance' rather than admit that its a fear - real or otherwise - that underpins their behaviour.

2. Colebabie profile image60

I don't care what people think about my looks. I use a part of my actual picture. But I don't like someone looking at my full pic everytime they go to read a hub. I just do not want people I do not know having a picture of me. So I use a cropped picture of myself that strangers can't do anything with. smile People know who I am, what I do for a living, etc. but as far as being able to use my picture for something, I don't feel comfortable putting it out there. I think I'm good looking, I think I've posted a full pic of myself somewhere on here. But for someone to access it every time they look me up, eh no thanks.
            The rest of your post doesn't apply to me. So I'll leave it alone smile

Conclusion: People who use fake pics or avatars are none of your business. And you are wasting time concerning yourself with it.

1. profile image0

hey cole hows it going? I like your picture. I think its nice.
              Wierd people are gunna do wierd stuff with your pic, no matter what it is..
              I am working on your "classy" hub, if ya still want me to write it..  smile

1. Colebabie profile image60

Hey!! I'm doing ok, and yourself?? Oh yes please, of course I still want you to write it. I can't wait!!

16. elisabethkcmo profile image77
    elisabethkcmoposted 14 years ago

well this is obviously not me, I just really like the picture
    I like the pose, the expression, and the style
    so I picked my avatar for myself, I guess.

17. profile image49
    CabinGirl.posted 14 years ago

How do you know what gender I am ?

1. profile image49
      HealthTipposted 14 years agoin reply to this

She's deff a guy, and I think he is a crossdresser, weekends only though smile

18. Jane Dee Summers profile image60
    Jane Dee Summersposted 14 years ago

Showing my best part!

19. frogdropping profile image75
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

<------- Maximus almost has the stereotype nailed. To be fair.

I'm so fat you can see me everywhere you look. Don't get me started on my ugly. However I don't have a well developed character. My self-esteem is lower than ground zero. Too much 'hey fugly ... who invited you' down the years.

I presume natures gift (to me) was the ability to write. If not it's the biscuit barrel for me hmm

1. emievil profile image67
      emievilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey froggy, you're not ugly. And don't let them get you down. We big women rule! smile

20. shanekruger profile image60
    shanekrugerposted 14 years ago

90% pretty pictures attract visitors and they click on his profile.

1. frogdropping profile image75
      frogdroppingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Pity you can't see the hits my profile gets. Maybe it's a frog thing.

I second that. My profile has earned me some $$$ smile.

21. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

Yes I do, and I thank you dear.

You're always welcome ralwus smile

22. frogdropping profile image75

emie you're lovely smile I'm not a big women by any stretch. I was being silly. As for beautiful, it matters to me that my partner sees me as such. No other opinion regarding my exterior appearance required.

And yes - big girls are beautiful smile

I agree! smile

23. profile image49
    HealthTipposted 14 years ago

All women are beautiful in their own special way !

24. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

hi to everybody!

I will say my final say on this issue, thanks Lisa HW for all your comments!

pre conceived notion of people due to their avatar is not at all correct, we cant judge people by their avatar. there are various reasons why people choose such avatars.

to maximus, I hope u can still read this, I am not stallion or whatever or I am hiding because I am a male etc.I am a woman who loves to watch sports and I have children too. Yes I am pretty really according to friends and my parents lol.... I just chose the horse as my avatar because I like horses, I have collections of them (figurines), and I took care of two horses when I was growing up.And beauty really is in the eye of the beholder....and yes health tip is also right, all women are beautiful in their own rights, to their lovers, they are the most beautiful woman in the world

I have nothiong to prove to u, dont put people in a box!

1. profile image0

'All women are beautiful' is a bogus statement. It's meaningless. If such a statement was really true then beauty could not exist. The baseline would become corrupted as the aesthetic excellence of beauty would be diluted by all the fatties. You would no longer have classifications such as 'fat' or 'ugly' or 'beautiful'. This is what the aesthetically challenged females want. They want equality. They want their 'inner beauty' to radiate outwards and no longer be judged on how they look physically but to be judged on who they are. The essence of them. The total package if you like. Well, my dougnut munching fatties, that's not how the world works. The world owes you no favours.

'All women are beautiful' statements are merely consoling statements. They are an attempt by those who feel they don't shape up in the beauty stakes, to make themselves feel better.

But if you really wanted to make yourself feel better, they why not attend the gym fives times a week? Or do some bunjee jumps (assuming you can find a rope strong enough - haha)

25. jenblacksheep profile image68
    jenblacksheepposted 14 years ago

Ok, so this is my take on the argument so far.

Models are thin and beautiful, writers are fat and ugly.

Max claims that writers are fat because they sit around all day staring at computer screens thinking about what to write. But writers aren't the only people who do this. What about people who work in an office all day. A large number of them are just sitting, staring at computer screens. I'm sure we could all think of jobs that involve little or no exercise, which would mean (according to Max) that they are fat. I'm not going to comment on the beautiful/ugly thing because I genuinely think that different people see beauty in different ways. And often models are chosen because they look interesting, not necessarily classically beautiful.

Ergo, models are thin and (debatably) beautiful. A large majority of other people are fat and ugly. (This is obviously rubbish).

Now as for the fact that all models are stupid with no personality and fat people are intelligent, funny with lots of personality ... I imagine that a lot of models diet to get themselves down to the right size in order to be a model (they don't become models). A lot of models I think are really not that attractive until they put a lot of make-up on. They might drop out of school (or not go into higher education) in order to pursue modelling. i.e. they do not become models because of their size, looks, personality ... they mould these things so they can be a model. So there may be SOME correlation between intelligence and models, but I don't by any means mean that this applies to them all. I don't know any models so I couldnt possibly say for definite.

Now what about me? I'm not thin enough to be a model. I'm not fat though. I am the right weight for my height and by definition that is not fat. So unless Max has his own unique way of judging fat and thin (in which case what he says makes even less sense) I am neither fat nor thin, which I imagine actually applies to many people here anyway. So that leaves us at an alrite weight and an alrite writer ... I think I can settle for that.

26. Lisa HW profile image62

jenblacksheep, very cleverly and efficiently summed up.  lol

Now what we could address is this generalization:  "Everyone with a screen name that starts with the letter, 'M', eats pink Marshmallow Fluff and oatmeal for dinner."  (I don't care what anyone tells me.  I've seen people with 'M' names eating Marshmallow Fluff and oatmeal for dinner.  There's no point in anyone arguing anything else.  These people think pink Marshmallow is healthy, and they think eating oatmeal will make them sing better.  I just know for a fact that I'm right about this 'M-name thing)  (Also, everyone with an "M-name" on here must be insecure and in fear of rejection....)

Sufidreamer, we don't have to.  It's just fun to muck with the so-called reasoning of someone like this.   lol

1. myownworld profile image73
      myownworldposted 14 years agoin reply to this

for the first time since last night, I smiled again reading this thread! brilliant comment Lisa! smile

27. Lisa HW profile image62

myownworld, thanks.  lol  I thought I'd abandoned this thread last night (probably when you disappeared as well); but then I came back on earlier and couldn't resist picking up where we all left off.  lol

big_smile yes, i know...here I am again too! i suppose it's a 'woman' thing...we can't let go easily! oops...did I just make a generalization there? must be catching.....

1. Lisa HW profile image62

Maybe for you it's a woman thing.  For me, of course, it's because I'm so ugly, have such bad writing, and have such a rotten disposition and emotional insecurities about rejection....   Those of us with avatars are just so horrible we can't be held responsible for what we do.  lol

LOL! yep, u summed it up...except add to that of course, that people who use profile pics are just 'secretly thinking they are beautiful'.....and vain as hell! who knew what crimes we've been guilty of! oh no wait...max did!! wink

1. profile image0

Cough cough.

I do believe this is the second or third time you have refered to my previous comment chiding you for your apparant vanity.

Would it therefore be safe to assume, that you are indeed a self absorbed and vain individual who takes secret delight when people pass flattering comments with regards to your picture?

28. Jane Dee Summers profile image60

I'm not who I say I am
    and thats just me
    that is all you're going to hear
    that is all you're going to see!

If one cannot see a character behind an avatar he/she need look again!

The post was beautiful women right, posted by a very clever man right! Give him a round of applause girls.

29. habee profile image94
    habeeposted 14 years ago

Thanks, Charlie! I love ya!

30. Stimp profile image60
    Stimpposted 14 years ago

This IS really me.  hard to do my hair in the morning....as you can see I just woke up here....but ya ALL me, ALL day long.

1. profile image0

oh, and I bet your breath is smelly too? (cant be any worse then mine...sulfur and all?)Its ok, we love ya anyway!!!  wink

31. myownworld profile image73
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

hey people...someone just vomited on this thread!!! AGAIN!

32. frogdropping profile image75

Maximus I would wholly appreciate your diagnosis of why I don't use a picture of me as my avatar.

I await with baited breath. And a hot cup of coffee smile

1. profile image0

I would have to be interested in you to make such a diagnosis.

And currently, I'm not interested in you.

That's great news.

As you were smile

1. profile image0

hey fd, is this a bad time to ask you how your doing?

No not at all. I'm perfectly fine.

Maximus appears content to prove his stereotype. And I enjoy knowing that others are square with their world. You girls are fighting the good fight. I also like to know that those perceived as lacking in some way can hold their own.

And I have a puppy sat upon my knee smile

1. profile image0

due to mr max.'s lack of response, I would have to say..well, not saying it..cuz I actaully dont knwo his curcumastance..(maybe he went to bed?) but..its funny he thinks we care what he thinks? n..eee.wayyy..
              what kind of puppy??!!! hehehheh puppies are soo cute!!!
              oh yeah, stereotypes hurt the holder of them far more then the sterotyped..
              I am triangel with my world...nearly square..  wink

lol...yes, actually I don't care either...I'm infact now just enjoying meeting other amazing hubbers here! smile

(don't u just miss bloodnlatex here...he would have squared us alright!)

1. profile image0

yes!! darn it!! on the three word thingy, I almost said..where is B'n'L?
                  But then I thought maybe he was out of work, sick or something..

maybe, he's secretly lurking...watching this thread and having a laugh! wink

(lol @ frog..good one!)

2. profile image0

I have seen FG's real photo, and she is a pretty, long-haired Brit with a penchant for witty repartee.  Interested now?

Ridiculous.

Star - Maximus is fine.

And I always know when I'm not bested. Therefore I'm fine.

1. profile image0

Not in my book.  And I'm qualified to make that distinction, wink.  In a 'lil bit of an ego display.

Not toooo much, I hope.  Given the previous contents of this thread.

And I'm thinking our Max is possibly American...unfortunately.  Don't really wanna claim him.

1. blue dog profile image58

star,
              oh great.  first he passes himself off as a photographer, now you say there's the possibility of him being an american photographer????  therein lies one of the problems with photography (the infiltration of pompous and arrogant know-it-alls).

2. profile image0

Dude, its totally cuz your so ugly, and wish Maximums one million.. or whatever..would love you!! AHHAHA  smile

33. jenblacksheep profile image68
    jenblacksheepposted 14 years ago

FD, you probably just don't fit into either of his stereotypes, and so he has to make some excuse as to why he won't judge you. I spent a lot of time responding to this thread earlier, hoping for some analysis on where I stand in regards to the two stereotypes, or even a rude comment in response that i could argue with. But I got nothing, so I can only assume that I don't fit a stereotype either.

1. blue dog profile image58

jen, don't feel alone.  he's failed the response test with me as well.

1. profile image0

or it could be we have stereotypes as well.
        no one has the time or energy to respond to every single response.
        we dont know where he/she lives, perhaps its gone to bed?
        or its computer died?

at any rate, hi everyone else! good to see ya!!

2. profile image0

The reason why you got nothing is because you offered nothing.

You were drearily droning on about....lets see now... *scratching head trying to remember* inconsequential stuff that I was so utterly un-absorbed by that I've now completely forgotten what it was.

Furthermore, what makes you think I should reply to each and every comment? Just because you take umbrage at what I say and put across your piece motivated by a sense of injustice or whatever, that in turn, I must then respond to your sense of injustice as a way of placating you? I don't think so.

The smart person picks and chooses the things he responds to.

The dumb person just blindly responds to everything.

1. jenblacksheep profile image68
        jenblacksheepposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I was just waiting for you to call me dumb! Thanx, you made my day big_smile ... seriously

Good to see your day is made Jen. Another happy hubber on this thread smile

34. frogdropping profile image75

@ Justine - I like your shape smile As regards stereotypes there are several definitions for them. Of which I'm sure Maximus is aware of as he's a clever boy. His definition and yours may well be a little different.

And the puupy is a Jack Russel cross Lhasa Apso. A delightful mess of terrier and fluff.

@ Jen - pay less attention to the stereotype. You have been responding to dogma. There's a difference smile

1. profile image0

Im well aware hes a clever boy, or I would have never responded in the first place. I intend to become his/her fan, soon as my computer allows..
      you like my shape? happy day!!hopefully you can put a pic of said pup up sometime?
      I adore doggies...
      and I know this was not intended at me, but felt compelled to respond..about sterotypes....they ARE different for all, arent they? Thank you for that reminder!!!

35. frogdropping profile image75

Star - I meant he is fine in his world. And I don't know where he is from. I'd have to be interested.

36. Jery profile image61
    Jeryposted 14 years ago

Ladies, I think Max has got to be one of those "forum trolls" mentioned earlier. He seems to be pushing every button he can, and quite effectively at that.
    Physical beauty does get you "things" in this world we live in, but in the end won't amount to anything at all. When it's all said and done, those people who think their physical looks are going to make a difference will be sadly mistaken.
    Worrying, (Max) about how you "look" to others is such a vain waste of time!  Your physical appearance really has little to do with real beauty, to my way of thinking.
    For instance, I find "real beauty" in some of the writing here on Hubpages that has nothing to do with the persons image (I could care less what they "look" like!)
    Real beauty is who you are, I see real beauty all the time and I don't even have to look at an image of them!

37. myownworld profile image73
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

(((justine, before fanning, just make sure u read the whole thread....and that u've read all about the 'virtual hole'...it's hilarious! )))

on second thoughts...nah..don't waste your time!

1. profile image0

what?
      where is the virtual hole? (oh wait, that sounded sooo bad didnt it? hahahahhah)
      I promise, I dont fan lightly. I read before I do it...
      but really, he's in my umm..sights?
      Im looking in to it...  smile

1. profile image0

Technically, it's a virtual vagina.  I tust you already have your own one, a real one, without needing an artificial one.

Oh, and I have to insist you don't fan me, you are not of the calibre of individual that I would want as a fan.

1. profile image0

oh. no problem, I wont then.
          did you have nice lunch?
          how do you know my calibre, by the way?
          and why do you respond to individuals who can not hold your attention?
          jsut wondering. If your too busy with you virtual vagina to repsond, I udnerstnd..

1. profile image0
            bloodnlatexposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What a cock knuckle this Maximus591 seems be.

1. profile image0

thats funny!!!!
              did you read any of his hubs? the one about God in his anus is pretty good...I laughed any way..
              its not his fault he doesn't know me

1. profile image0

Oh, wait, maybe it IS his fualt...
                hahahaha

2. profile image0

Your calibre (or lack of it) reveals itself with frightening transparency in the words you use.

Ive seen all I need to see with regards to what you can offer. Which isn't much. I've now moved on.

1. profile image0

really?
              seems as tho your still here
              and..
              I FANNED YOU!!!!
              only cuz I liked the fact you used god and anus in the same sentence..
              it wasnt anything to do with your hunky good looks...

1. profile image0

I'm gonna fan him too.
                And send him fan mail everyday reminding him just how much better he is than everyone that doesn't have God ass raping them...

1. profile image0

oh, he he
                  dont bother, your prolly to plain..or manly..for him  wink

1. profile image0

It'll be fun though!

2. profile image0

You seem to want to know me more that I want to know you. This disturbs me. Inevitably, infatuation of this nature is something I have to deal with on a daily basis. It's not particulary pleasant but what's a guy to do?

In all seriousness, I don't like common-or-garden riff raff following me around. It makes me feel so unclean.

1. profile image0

in all seriousness,
                  I didn't mean to offend.
                  I genuinely enjoy your writing style.
                  I have been busy and not put as much attention into hubs as I want to. Im not here for money..If it truly bothers you, I will unfan you.
                  BUT, having more fans can raise your score, putting you higher on the google list, earning you more money per click..Im not going to email you or even boter you with comments...
                  I like to goof around some in the forums, its not all that serious, really.
                  Whatever, real life serious guy, want me to unfan you?

1. profile image0

oh, sorry, one more
                    what makes YOU uncommon?

38. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

If I told you what I look like has no reflection on the number of people I draw in, it would be a lie. 

I have experimented here with avatars and twice I posted my stripper silhouette and twice my fan base increased. Immediately.

However, those fans left no comment and I had to figure out who they were.  Both men and women.  Mostly men. 

Those fans do not leave comments on my Hubs now nor do I suspect they even know who I am.

I'll stick with the real fans thank you.  The ones that give back and I enjoy giving to for who I really am.

woah, where did that all come from - need coffee, too deep for me.

Cheers,
    Kimberly
    cool

39. Jery profile image61
    Jeryposted 14 years ago

Ok I give in, what do you think...more clicks?

40. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

this isn't the first time i have read negative or hostile comments re: professional writers on this site. as a professional writer myself, i am compelled to respond to this drivel.

first of all, there are many brilliant women writers who i am not going to waste time listing, some of them pulitzer winners, who are NOT fat.

or ugly.

i have to wonder why you think that if a woman is a good writer it must mean she looks like a dog's breakfast. you also say writers have a deep-seated need to be loved - WHO DOESN'T?

second, why single out women? why not apply your spurious reason to include male writers?

do you know any women writers, or is this just an asssumption on your part? how many do you know, and how familiar are you with their day-to-day workday activities?

since i am a writer, let me fill you in on a typical workday for the technical writer, 'k?

most technical writers work in highly technical environments and have a wide range of individuals they must interact with on a daily basis. many technical writers work for companies like honeywell, motorola or intel, which have offices on huge campuses with several stories and buildings. each building is huge and the technical writer must meet with many people throughout the day, including engineers, programmers, marketing personnel, managers, etc. as well as visit prototype labs, which requires more daily legwork than that of an average office worker. many people the writer needs to talk to are in other buildings on the campus, which the writer must walk to. they also must visit places offsite such as print and copy services, as well as external clients.

for the freelance writer, it can be even more labor-intensive, as a techncal writer can be juggling several clients at once. the technical writer does not "sit on their a$$" dreaming at their desk all day.

as far as using "pretty avatars" to attract fans...all the pretty avatars in the world aren't going to attract and keep fans if your writing sucks!!! anyone who fans me and whose loyalty i earn does it because i'm a good writer, period.

you say you are a photographer...would you like it if someone painted photographers with mean stereotypes or unfair and false generalities?

i'm not going to bother engaging you further but i am also not going to let you disparage writers this way.

1. profile image0

aw, now I feel bad
      Cosette, you right, I hadn't thought it out. I was bored and didn't really think about the results of "engaging" him/her.
      How do we know thats the real deal there in the pic? hmmmm?
      You had a very good reply there, and I just wanted to give you a high five for that, and I shall go be good again.
      have a great night!!

2. profile image0

Like, who cares?

What ever possessed you to think that I would be even the slightest bit interested in what your working day is like? My god dear, you're (allegedly) a writer. You're not an astronaught. Or a neuro-scientist. Let me say it again : your're a writer! No more, no less. I don't even care if you'e a good writer or not. I'm 100% so not interested.

There is certainly something very disturbing at work here amongst the tiny mindsets of self proclaimed witers. It's as if, claiming to be a writer has endowed them with almost mythical abilities. That to write is a grand and noble profession unequalled by anything else on the planet. You write. You knock a few words together. You don't save the world.

Furthermore, if you really were a writer with an outstanding pedigree you simply would not be here. You would not be posting your tedious meanderings in a frivolous forum such as this. You wouldn't. You really wouldn't. So, I guess you're maybe not such a hot deal in the writing stakes as you seem to think you are.

What's more, why would I care what you thought of photographers. Are all the photographers in the world suppose to slump to their knees, crushed and demoralised because the fake writer (you) has passed comment?

Step back and analyse what you're saying. If you analyse well enough you may actually learn something from this experience. But I suspect you won't.

1. Jery profile image61
        Jeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I just have one word for you Max, and that is Linkbait...ya think??

3. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thank you sweet pea., Kimberly

41. Flightkeeper profile image66
    Flightkeeperposted 14 years ago

Jery, let me know if your Brad Pitt avatar gets you more clicks. I certainly noticed the change. smile

1. Jery profile image61

Easy flightkeeper, are you saying I'm not as handsome as Brad? Ouch

42. profile image0
    poetlorraineposted 14 years ago

haven't read all this but sure do love Brad Pitt..... Jery nice to meet you whoever you are

1. Jery profile image61

Hey, Hey, Hey did you go check out my hubs just because you like my avatar?

43. Jery profile image61
    Jeryposted 14 years ago

Dang, I'm starting to like my new avatar myself...Brad really is a good looking guy!

1. blbhhdcn profile image60

I'm sorry but I don't find Brad cute!

I wish you uploaded Josh Hartnett photo then I guess you will get clicks from me.

1. Jery profile image61

No problem blbhhden, whoever gets me the most traffic. lol

hey thanks for uploading josh photo but oh my what kind of photo is that!? a bad hair day lol, you should have pick a very good photo of him! and i will really click ur ads lol

1. Flightkeeper profile image66
            Flightkeeperposted 14 years agoin reply to this

When you say good photo you really mean a shirtless Josh Hartnet wink

oh no darling flightkeepr. I'm wholesome.

a good pic. not a bad hairday look, that seems like he just got out of bed lol

1. Flightkeeper profile image66
                Flightkeeperposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Are you kidding, I love that just got out of bed look!

am not kidding

2. Lisa HW profile image62

lol   This thing is still going on?

Agreed on the bad-hair thing.  Anyone can look at a picture of a guy, size up his "hair-do", and figure out a lot about his personality.  The wrong hair-do on a guy is like the guy's wearing a sign that says, "I'm a little jerk, but I aimed for a cool hair-do in the hopes of compensating for my lack of substance, intellect, and emotional well-adjustedess."   Sometimes (maybe in the case of Josh, here), it's just a bad choice of a "do" for a photo.  Other times it's the hair-do the guy has all the time.  Josh is an actor.  I suppose his bad hair-do can be written off as one of his hair stylist's mistakes.  Some hair-do's just scream, "I spend way too much time looking in the mirror, and I like what I see way out of proportion to what other people see in reality."  Poor Josh.  His hair stylist ought to be fired.  lol  Old Josh had better watch out.  Star or not, he'll find himself without anyone interested in him and desperately signing up with online dating services to meet someone.   lol

3. Jery profile image61

Hows this one?

Sorry jery but I don't find Hugh jackman cute. Josh bad hairday was better.

I wish you uploaded my bigtime crush, Jason Statham!

he's real handsome, masculine & cute....smile

1. profile image50
                Redneckmanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

As sexy as me ???

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
                  prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

youre not sexy, youre musculine lololol!

1. profile image50
                    Redneckmanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Where I live I am hot as hell lady, I even make a yearly calendar in stuff like me trappers outfit or if I am out swimming with my old lady just my speedo's, if you want a copy for 2010 it's only 10 bucks. smile

2. prettydarkhorse profile image64
                prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

hi blbhhdcn! hows the beautiful you? from the beautiful me! Statham, hmmmmmmm. I hopw maximus aurelius will not come back anymore, his thinking is way ancient for me, not even the medieval period, between the Greek civilization and the roman empire era perhaps!

3. rebekahELLE profile image86
                rebekahELLEposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think he's trying to honor all of our requests.. a couple of us asked for Hugh baby... tongue   thanks Jery~

4. Jery profile image61

Ok that does it, since I can't seem to satisfy you ladies with the hunks...I'll go back to the pic you'll all like!!lol

44. Jane Dee Summers profile image60

My darling Maximus what are you so angry about hon. Look at Jery pulling in the chicks.

This post was for beautiful women, not angry young men!

I'm going to fan you too cool you down. And Jery for showing us his well developed bosom.

Take a couple tips from Walrus, his mature cool and good looking.

45. Colebabie profile image60

Maximus is a good lookin' guy too, I think he's just pissed about something.

46. teendad profile image60
    teendadposted 14 years ago

In another forum, I made the mistake of complaining about a hub I was mislead into visiting that featured fat housewives from India. I just about got my head cut off (virtually, of course). I was informed that not only am I ethnocentric, I also don't respect the fact that hubpages is a place for people of all tastes. If you want to write a hub and fill it with nothing but pictures of beautiful (or ugly) people that were borrowed from other sites on the Internet, many hubbers will support you!

47. habee profile image94
    habeeposted 14 years ago

Max, you said the "all women are beautiful" statement is bogus. But isn't beauty in the eye of the beholder? My husband, for example, has always preferred big women. And I find Jery himself more attractive than Brad Pitt. Brad is just a little too "pretty" for me. See? Everyone has a different idea of beauty. I find Gene Leavy incredibly sexy. All my friends think I'm nuts because of it!

So here's another question: Can someone be sexy without being beautiful, and vice-versa? I vote YES!

1. Jery profile image61

My vote is a yes as well. And because beauty really is in the eye of the beholder, ANYONE can be considered beautiful and/or sexy. It doesn't matter if anyone disagrees or not!

2. profile image0

Now, how can i put this without reducing you to an emotional wreck?

I know, I will just slam right in there head first... it is my unique style afterall.

Ok, where do we start Mon cherie? It's fair to say you're a lady of some heft, correct? A big mama if you like. As a big mama your perception of beauty will already be influenced by your own physical attributes. How you are physically, becomes the filter for things you find beautiful. This does not mean you find people of equal heft just as beautiful. Your hubby may well be an anemic looking garden rake. But, physically and genetically you will be attracted to items of beauty that already fit with your physical and geneitic make-up. So, it's easy to explain why you would not find a guy like Brad Pitt as sexually aluring as say a guy who many would discount as sexy.

48. teendad profile image60
    teendadposted 14 years ago

In my mind, I can't think of person as being sexy without being beautiful, but I can think of a person as being beautiful without being sexy.

49. Colebabie profile image60

So what about me Max? Do you mean that people find those attractive who look a lot like them?

1. profile image0

Absolutely they do. That's why in your mind you have clearly developed a stunning crush on me. You clearly think, or a part of you thinks, that genetically and physically I resemble you in some way.

That is why you find me irresistible. I get this all time so i can deal with it. smile

Well my boyfriend of 4 years is a 6'2" Puerto Rican. So get over yourself.

1. profile image0
          poetlorraineposted 14 years agoin reply to this

wow lady you must be hot to attract that kinds dude

2. profile image0

He's into short, chubby chics who are too paranoid to post a full pic of themselves in a public forum, is he?

Nope 5'3 sexy brunettes with green eyes 34D chest and a sweet smile. I'll let you just imagine what I look like. I wouldn't satisfy you with a picture. Some here have seen what I look like. I'm definitely not paranoid. 

And why relate yourself to me physically, then when I tell you I have someone bash [what you think is] my appearance?

2. profile image0

Caught ya!  American, for sure.  wink

So, what do you think of redheads?  Just curious.

1. profile image0

What do i think of redheads?

Is this a feeble attempt to illicit whether I will find you stunningly ravishing?

The answer will be no.

I already know what you look like. Your words have done a good enough job in painting a picture of your appearance more so than any photo would. This is one instance where I'm truly thankful you haven't replaced your avatar with a real picture. 

ha ha ha

1. profile image0

Em, I have not identified if I were male or female.  That's very interesting... If I were female, however, I would obviously already have a much more valid, handsome guy, and not be seriously interested in what a garden variety troll thought.  I have noticed you unconsciously pick up verbiage from my posts and spread it around like garden manure, however.

Painting pictures, redheads, trolling.  What can it all mean? 

You've a real case of narcissism going.  Sure you don't need some tips on how to have success with the ladies?

1. profile image0

You are female.

Despite your anonymity you are definitely female or a very effeminate man. Or perhaps even a short haired lesbian.

I don't think you're a fatty. I dont sense a breathless chubbyness in your rantings. However, you are not attractive. That is a given fact. On the bell curve of attractiveness, you comfortably fall well short of the median. Oh dear.

Have you considered plastic surgery?

1. profile image0

Isn't that what they all say when they don't see the 'required' sort of interest apparent.  hahaha.  That is a given fact.

Self assessment and self knowledge is a very good thing.  You should try it sometime.  May keep you from over photo-shopping your 'photo' with a little digital plastic surgery...  Enjoying the parallel structure you keep picking up (and obviously remember well) from my previous posts.

Oh, dear.

50. Jane Dee Summers profile image60

Oh Maxi dear you coming round hon! Well written, you sure have some talent.

Good night all!!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)