STOP!! What were you thinking about before you saw this?

Jump to Last Post 1-30 of 30 discussions (58 posts)
  1. Averin profile image61
    Averinposted 13 years ago

I'm just curious... what were you thinking about? people can think about the most random things. feel free to go into great detail smile

1. classicalgeek profile image83
      classicalgeekposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I was thinking that I wanted some entertainment, so I would read the Hubpages forums.

2. Lisa HW profile image62
      Lisa HWposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I was thinking about the post I wrote just prior to seeing this, about how I'm getting pretty to close to being at the end of the long, slow, process of realizing I'm not Internet-writing material.   (Interesting, eh?   smile  )

3. weeyo profile image61
      weeyoposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I was thinking it was the height of hypocrisy to be promoting a health and wellness website while snacking on a handful of my daughter's Skittles.

4. goldenpath profile image67
      goldenpathposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Gee, I should take a crap!
      http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-toilet15.gif

Averinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Lol I like ur answer XD

5. ReesasakaGaara profile image58
      ReesasakaGaaraposted 13 years agoin reply to this

"Am I a good person? Why is my life the way it is?"  I was crying....

6. profile image0
      DoorMattnomoreposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That sometimes it really sucks to have your suspicions confirmed, and I should know by now that I dont want to know, so I should stop checking. Ignorace IS bliss.

Averinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yah, iv found that out several times

7. profile image57
      SOLAR383posted 13 years agoin reply to this

First thought was whats this now lets found so I simply thought lets see what more follows after this - atleast I dont have to ask myself if I am a good person cos I know I am & I certainly arent crying but smiling reading all this.

Is that enough to explain what I thinking?

8. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I was thinking that I love earrings and sad that I've developed an allergy to them, can no longer wear them!

2. Mighty Mom profile image78
    Mighty Momposted 13 years ago

I was just reading a hub by a new hubber Fionaxmalone (yes, from Ireland) and her foibles feeding her twins.
    So I was thinking back to when Sonny was a baby, feeling more than a little nostalgic (he's 18 now), and contemplating the potential need to change my Hub Pages name to Mighty Empty Nester!

Lisa-- Don't you DARE stop writing on HP!

1. Lisa HW profile image62
      Lisa HWposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Might Mom, thanks.   smile  .

2. profile image0

I second thiss Lisa!!!! ANd Mighty Mom, keep your name. Once a Mom, always a Mom!!!

3. Beth100 profile image69
    Beth100posted 13 years ago

How insane I am to be here when I should be in bed -- early, early meeting with the top decision makers....and then thinking that I'll be yawning through the whole thing and, worse yet, having my eyes close on me and getting caught....

lol

4. profile image0
    ralwusposted 13 years ago

getting head, er, ahead

5. Ivorwen profile image65
    Ivorwenposted 13 years ago

I was thinking my oldest son's feet stink, and I wish he would put his shoes on or wash them if he is going to sit by me, and that I am so very glad to be done laying tile in the laundry room!  You're right, very random.  lol

6. flounderingsahm profile image40
    flounderingsahmposted 13 years ago

I was wondering why every other post on this forum is about religion.

7. Rafini profile image82
    Rafiniposted 13 years ago

is this my last load of laundry?  what time is it?  oh, time for bed.  why did I click Forums when I wanted to click the 'back' button?  I'm really tired - how can I be tired when I took a nap this afternoon?  oh yeah, I didn't get a full nights sleep last night.  it was nice to go to the park tonight - except for the mosquitoes...  we should go play tennis more often.  I'm really tired.  I need to log off and go to bed. 

STOP!! What were you thinking about before you saw this?

I don't know!?......yikes

8. ProfessorProveIt profile image57
    ProfessorProveItposted 13 years ago

When I am gonna get some next?

9. Studio E profile image56
    Studio Eposted 13 years ago

Let's see, a yellow submarine & strawberry fields. smile

10. blondepoet profile image66
    blondepoetposted 13 years ago

Wondering where my toe-nail cutters are.... a few minutes ago...
    Wondering why I dropped a china bowl into the sausages in the frypan full of oil, wondering whether to hose the fragments of the sausages or give them to Raster the border collie next door....damn.

11. lorlie6 profile image72
    lorlie6posted 13 years ago

Thinking about having my tooth pulled today.  What a bloody mess-I hate the dentist! sad

1. blondepoet profile image66
      blondepoetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oh you poor thing, I am also terrified. Let us know how you went Lorlie.

12. mymagicview profile image65
    mymagicviewposted 13 years ago

I was thinking about searching "sliding laptop" in Google Search.

13. seanorjohn profile image71
    seanorjohnposted 13 years ago

Thinking about the government... thinking about the law... but most of all I'm thinking about the Jack of hearts.

14. LeanMan profile image79
    LeanManposted 13 years ago

I was thinking about going back to bed...

1. profile image0

youll never get there if you keep posting in the fourms. wink

2. mega1 profile image79
      mega1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

sigh . . .

3. blondepoet profile image66
      blondepoetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Who with?

15. Disturbia profile image60
    Disturbiaposted 13 years ago

I was thinking about what to do for my birthday.

1. profile image0

is it today? or soon.

1. Disturbia profile image60
        Disturbiaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

today

1. Betty Reid profile image60
          Betty Reidposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Happy Birthday !!

2. profile image0

I hope you hav a great day, and whatever you decide to do goes well. Have lots of joy. Happy Birthday!!

16. Joni Douglas profile image82
    Joni Douglasposted 13 years ago

I was thinking about what I am going to wear today

17. profile image0

Beth in her new bikini

18. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 13 years ago

I was about to get up and go make the beds.  tee hee

19. profile image0

come make mine, we'll do it together, Indian style.

20. Chaotic Chica profile image61
    Chaotic Chicaposted 13 years ago

I was thinking about finances and vacation and how to make them work together.....we were supposed to leave tomorrow morning but that's been scrapped and my mind is on overdrive coming up with ways to make sure we can still all go and what we need and where we'll stop and where we'll stay and what route we'll take and how much we'll need and how much to pack and am I going to have to buy a new dress...I don't want to but I didn't meet my weight loss goals and I don't have anything appropriate in my current size and how much everybody has rearranged their schedules for us so we can go and I don't want to dissapoint them and I REALLY need a vacation so we have to go but can we afford to go and if we risk it, will we regret it? This on top of running through my mental to-do list of what bikes are on the docket for today and how much be are we going to pheasibly be able to get out the door in the next three days.

21. Betty Reid profile image60
    Betty Reidposted 13 years ago

I was wondering about some random threads, like whether a coffee-themed thread might still be around or the one where everyone just says "good morning."

22. ProfessorProveIt profile image57

Jody Foster scantily clad . . .

23. Beth100 profile image69

Can't say...or this thread'll get closed!!!  lol wink

1. Me, Steve Walters profile image79
      Me, Steve Waltersposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I was thinking about Red Canada Maple leaves for some odd reason...lol...Not sure why though? (great avatar pic...BTW!)

1. Beth100 profile image69
        Beth100posted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol  It's that sublimial messaging...much better than IM!  lol

Works for me!

24. ProfessorProveIt profile image57

yeah that's pretty much where my mind has been going lately, too, Beth--long time no see!
    Nice avatar

Hey Professor!  It's only been 44 hours since you've seen me... lol  Now, you have to expose yourself to me so I (slow that I am) will know who you really are!  smile

1. ProfessorProveIt profile image57
        ProfessorProveItposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well, I am
        Sure when you see my hubs you will
        Probably remember me!

25. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 13 years ago

I was thinking about my 99!  No lie!  99!  hahahaha!

26. Beth100 profile image69

Seems to be working for many  lol

It only took about 10 days before you boys got the message!  lol

Gee...I sure do like Canada alot...all of the sudden smile

27. Daniel Carter profile image62
    Daniel Carterposted 13 years ago

How lucky my daughter and son-in-law are that they have found each other and are happy.

May they always have that love for each other.

28. Beth100 profile image69

@ Daniel -- How wonderful!  May they share their love for eternity!

@ Me (no, really at you Steve Walters) -- you should see us Canadians up close and personal...you'll never want to leave! wink

*calling travel agent*

lol  better hurry...I heard the lines are extremely busy for no apparent reason!  lol

29. ProfessorProveIt profile image57

Wow!  I missed your saucy talk, blond! You
    Sure are a fantastic woman!  Glad you don't think I'm invisble!
    Probably should go and write now though . . .

30. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 13 years ago

I was wondering where my 99 went? lol

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)