jump to last post 1-22 of 22 discussions (38 posts)

My Biggest Adsense Click

1. sid_candid profile image61
    sid_candidposted 6 years ago

Today I got my Biggest adsense click from hubpages. It was over $7(can't disclose exact amount due to Adsense TOS). I am happy but had not made channels for individual hubs so don't know which hub brought me the click. February starts with a bang yipeeeeeeeeee!

1. viryabo profile image86
      viryaboposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congrats smile. February seems to be starting of well I've also noticed.

2. soni2006 profile image44
      soni2006posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations Sid. For checking which hub brought you the click, open your google analytics account and select the day when you saw this click. Now go to the adsense page in your account and there you will be able to see all the info about that particular click, even the site from where the traffic and that click came. Best of luck.

By the way, my biggest adsense click was above 9 dollars in August last year and it came out from my hub, Side effects of fish oil".

sid_candidposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Soni,
        Thanks For your wishes. I am unable to track the page of click in Analytics. I mean I cannot find the adsense page. Can you please explain where it is.

1. soni2006 profile image44
          soni2006posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Here is your step by step guide to track the click:

1. log on to Analytics.
          2. You will see website profiles. click on view report.
          3. Your dashboard will open up.
          4. Now click on the date widget and select the date when the click happened.
          5. For example you selected Jan 31, 2011. Now click on Apply button and a page will open up.
          6. Now on the right side of the page, you will see - Dashboard - Intelligence - Visitors - Traffic Sources - Content - Goals.
          7. Now click on Content and it will open a page displaying "Content Overview.
          8. Now again on the right of the page, you will see Top Content - Content by Title - just leave them and go below where you see ADSENSE.
          9. Click on that button. Now here you can track everything for that day. Even a single click that occurred via your adsense account.
          10. Now go right below this page and you will find Adsense Details where you will see your top click that was above 7 dollars. It will also show which hub of yours got that click.
          11. Now if you want to check from which site that click came from. Click on "View Full Report" right below the Top Adsense Content and "Top Referring Sites".
          12. Isn't this amazing. Best of luck.

Thank You so much Soni for the step by step guide. I highly appreciate it. But I think that though I have an active analytics account and can see my hubpages data there, I may not have integrated with adsense. As I can't find Adsense as per your 8th step.

3. sarovai profile image61
      sarovaiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congrats. smile

4. profile image0
      ssaulposted 6 years ago in reply to this

congrats sid, this is excellent news, hope February is good to all of us. smile

5. melbel profile image92
      melbelposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've made more than a dollar per click several times -- often reaching $2 or $3, but I've never received a click like that! Congratulations!

6. leahlefler profile image97
      leahleflerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations!! I haven't had a single click that big, but it is inspiring!

7. wealthseeker profile image61
      wealthseekerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sid,

I am so happy for you and now share and spill the beans! How did you do it. I am stuck at the same number for 3 days.

2. AliciaC profile image97
    AliciaCposted 6 years ago

More than seven dollars from one AdSense click? That’s amazing!! I've never heard of that much money from one click before. Congratulations!

3. salt profile image59
    saltposted 6 years ago

Congratulations!!!

4. Ellarose92 profile image59
    Ellarose92posted 6 years ago

Wow congrats!!

5. sid_candid profile image61

Thanks all for your wishes.

@Alicia
    My previous best was over $4.5 but that was back in October. Since then I had been getting clicks of a few cents or sometimes a few over $1. But this was huge. I am delighted and enjoying the moment as these clicks don't happen everyday.

1. bhoge profile image48
      bhogeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations!

2. profile image0
      TopUniverseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Excellent Wishing you to get lot of high paying clicks every month.

6. Dorsi profile image92
    Dorsiposted 6 years ago

That's awesome Sid!

7. travelespresso profile image79
    travelespressoposted 6 years ago

Your year has started out REALLY well Sid.  Congrats!  That's excellent!

8. sid_candid profile image61

Thanks travelespresso, Dorsi and Bhoge for your wishes. May you and all other hubbers have a great February earning. All the Best!

9. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

Congrats Sid!  If you use Google Analytics you will be able to see which hub it came from

10. sofs profile image86
    sofsposted 6 years ago

Great... wishing you many more huge clicks!!

11. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

You will only be able to track which hub generated that click if you either previously set up URL channels for your hubs in AdSense or if you integrated your AdSense with your Analytics.

I am sorry but can you let me know How can I integrate adsense with analytics?

1. lrohner profile image85
        lrohnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Watch the video on this page: http://adsense.blogspot.com/2009/04/ana … r-all.html

It should explain everything, and let me know if you need any help.

Hi Ironher,
          I did watch the video but in the video it says to click on 'Integrate Adsense with analytics account'. My adsense account has no such link. It instead says go to your Google Analytics account. When I click on it it takes me to my Analytics account. But still I can't find a way to track the individual clicks on adsense with the analytics account.

12. kmackey32 profile image79
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

Good Job...smile

13. wilderness profile image94
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

Way to go, Sid!  That's about twice my biggest click ever.

I had a banner day yesterday with the number of clicks matching my all time high and a few sales on Amazon.  Maybe the doldrums of January are over - let's all hope so. smile

14. europewalker profile image80
    europewalkerposted 6 years ago

Congrats, great way to start off the new year!

15. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

This is fantastic news Sid! It was maybe on one of your financial hubs as they pay a lot of money smile

16. sid_candid profile image61

Thanks all for you wishes. I wish you all too get great adsense earnings from Hubpages in February and in following months.
    http://serve.mysmiley.net/cool/cool0012.gif

1. profile image0
      BenjaminBposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good deal Sid smile. I've not done that well yet but have had a few over the $3 range. Hop it keeps happening for you!

17. starme77 profile image88
    starme77posted 6 years ago

That's Awwesome - smile you obviously picked the right key word smile

18. Richieb799 profile image60
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

Well Done, Im sure Ive had big ones like that before but I don't monitor individual clicks, I just remember my record day which was £14, that probably about $20

19. KristenGrace profile image59
    KristenGraceposted 6 years ago

Wow.  Very cool.  Congrats - Hope you get loads more with that value smile

20. andyoz profile image86
    andyozposted 6 years ago

Very well done Sid, that's very impressive.  My Feb started at the other end of the scale, I checked up and had 2 clicks resulting in a whopping $0.00!  Never had that happen to me before.  I reckon advertisers couldn't afford to pay for my clicks as they were spending so much on yours!  Haha

21. wsupaul88 profile image78
    wsupaul88posted 6 years ago

I find it inspiring that you had a $7 click! Great Job, thanks for sharing!

22. essiheart profile image75
    essiheartposted 6 years ago

Hope the good luck continues smile

working