As the hectic holiday season officially starts this week, the next few weeks are going to be filled with stress, traveling, not-so-great eating habits and time away from your normal, everyday routine. After the dust settles from the holidays and you finally have a little time for yourself, it might be a good idea to pamper yourself a bit. This is what this week's HubMob is all about - writing about the various ways to take some time to relax, repair and rejuvenate yourself. Whether this is a Hub about the various kinds of massage or about what to remember when you're getting a manicure, this HubMob is all about how to take some time for yourself and the many ways to give your body a little bit of a boost.
To join this week's HubMob, please follow the steps below:
1. Come up with an amazing idea to write your Hub on that has something to do with the topic of Pamper Yourself, Hubbers! Beauty, Health and Ways to Rejuvenate Yourself. Make the topic your own and feel free to have fun with it, research it or wing it. It's up to you on how you write your HubMob Hub.
2. After you come up with your topic idea, click this link and answer the Request that I entered in for all of you HubMobsters. Feel free to use the tags that I suggested or add a few of your own.
3. Write a an awesomely comprehensive Hub that completely covers your topic idea. Be sure to add an RSS Capsule that includes the RSS feed to the rest of this week's HubMob entries (Link: http://hubpages.com/request/8685/best?new&rss) and also add one of the HubMob images below to your Hub so that everyone who reads it will know that it is part of the official HubMob topic of the week.
4. After you publish your HubMob Hub, reply in this Forum thread with a brief description of what topic idea you wrote about, why you chose it and a link to your newly published contribution to the HubMob. I mean, we all want to see, too!
5. Keep track of your Hub and keep us updated on any traffic that you're getting and post some screenshots if you end up HubMobbing a few search keyword over on Google.
6. Promote the HubMob by sending out this link to your friends, family and complete strangers http://HubPages.com/info/hubmob
Good Moooooooorning HubMob, Everybody!
I'll start off this great topic with: http://hubpages.com/hub/Cardiovascular- … in-America
and this: http://hubpages.com/hub/Healthy-Side-Di … anksgiving
I know we'll propbaby have at least 50 fantastic Hubs on this week's topic -- I can't wait to read them all!
Ryan! Awesome subject for this week. I have a couple in the works already. Just need fine tuning. I volunteer on Mondays at the soup-kitchen so it will be later in the week.
talk to you soon. zs
Hi, back again. A bit tired but back nonetheless.
I tried this body treatment a few weeks ago and I loved it:
Hi guys I hope that you will enjoy my addition to this weeks hubmob topic.....jimmy
hmmmm...this sounds so much fun! I'll have my own contribution/s by the end of the week...unfortunately, i have to go to work in a couple of hours
Good topic this week! I couldn't do much with Golf, I'm afraid, but I'll give this one some thought.
Darn! I just wrote one the other day answering a request; it could've been for this one too! It was on how to do great eye makeup.
Here is another one:
I love the subject
Relax with herbal massage http://hubpages.com/hub/Relax-with-Herb … erapy?done
Here's mine: http://hubpages.com/hub/Choosing-an-Organic-Shampoo
Aromatherapy of a different kind...
Our feet deserve more care and attention than they usually receive.
My submission - How to Boost Metabolism
Here's mine: http://hubpages.com/hub/Choosing-Makeup … -Skin-Type
And another one:
got a lot of time in my hands this week ;-)
here's another one:
http://hubpages.com/hub/beauty-tips-for … acial-mask
have a great weekend
One more for this hubmob:
Another one, on men's skin care: http://hubpages.com/hub/Why-men-should- … e-products
I chose the topic of how to make a deep conditioning hair mask. I enjoy trying new things, especially things can contribute to our well being without harsh chemicals. This is a very natural deep conditioning mask that never fails when the hair becomes dull and dry. Not to mention it smells yummy, lol...but I am an avocado and honey person
Just managed to sneak one in...
It's on floatation tank therapy, which is my most relaxing experience ever!
by Wendy Iturrizaga6 years ago
Hello Hubbers, welcome to our last two weeks of the year. For these last two weeks of 2010 we are going to HubMob about "Eye health, visual impairment and Blindness". We have chosen this topic...
by Wendy Iturrizaga6 years ago
Hi everyone, ready to start a new week? First of all, a big thank you to all the HubMobsters who took part in last week's HubMob of Summer Sport's. The special mention for being the most prolific HubMobsters of...
by Ryan Hupfer9 years ago
First of all, I hope that you all had an amazing weekend and it's great to see you all back here on HuPages....this is going to be an awesome week!Now, for all of you Hubbers out there who have been following my forum...
by Ryan Hupfer8 years ago
This week's HubMob has taken more of a consumer, money-spending, self-indulgent shift, which is totally OK with me. You see, this week's HubMob Topic of Products, Products And More Products! Hub about a product that you...
by Leandraluv7 years ago
I read about the HubMob weekly topic? Please point me in the right direction.
by Wendy Iturrizaga7 years ago
Princessa wrote:A new month, a new week, and a new topic to start getting busy with...Last week we had a total of 25 official HubMob Hubs on Men's health Thanks to all the HubMobsters who took part in last week's HubMob...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.