- Education and Science»
- Geology & Atmospheric Science
Nibiru Planet X December 16, 2012 The Polar Shift is Causing Large Coastal Areas to Sink World Wide
Land Subsidence Affects
Krishna and Godavari Delta Region of India
That Sinking Feeling
Many coastal regions throughout the globe are now at sea level or below and once fertile regions used for the planting of crops are underwater. This disaster is now being blamed on natural gas exploitation in a given region or water subsidence. In this article Nibiru Planet X December 16, 2012, The Polar Shift is Causing Large Coastal Areas to Sink World Wide we will look at what sinking, water subsidence and natural gas exploitation has caused, in combination with the ongoing Polar Shift.
While there is no doubt that the removal of ground water and drilling for natural gas can and has caused large areas of land to sink over the last hundred years, what isn't being reported is the affect the Polar Shift is having on these regions. The picture to the right illustrates the effect that water subsidence can have on an agricultural region, the signs on the telephone pole indicate where the land used to be in 1925 and 1955.
By understanding how man has caused regions of land to sink through the exploitation of water and other natural resources and then considering how the Polar Shift is causing Arctic ice to melt raising sea levels we can begin to get a pretty clear picture of our future.
Because the Polar Shift has lead to rising ocean levels world wide, areas that used to drain naturally from river and stream runoff, are no longer taking place this in affect is causing once fertile farmlands to become marshlands. Nowhere is this more prevalent than India in the Krishna and Godavari deltas, which would threatened the survival of over one million people that live and work in this region.
In my article, Philippine Flooding . . . Wake Up and Smell the Swamp Water, written over a year ago, I go into great detail about the fact that 24 of the 33 World's largest river deltas are sinking. Now, this sinking is due in large part to flood control measures and water mismanagement, however what should also be noted is that the Polar Shift is exacerbating the problem ten-fold.
At the recently completed United Nations Climate Summit IPPC Chair Rajendra Pachauri said that the depletion of Greenland's ice sheet and Arctic ice melt could raise sea levels by 7 meters ( 25 feet ). This rise in sea levels coupled with the continuing tectonic plate movements and extreme weather (hurricanes and typhoons), in certain regions of the World will create massive flooding on an unparalleled scale.
What should be emphatically understood is that over 500 million people live on river deltas worldwide. That rich farmland encompasses the surrounding river deltas and that when these areas flood, as they surely will, food shortages will soon follow. These food shortages will not just affect the local populations but World Populations.
Interesting Video About Nibiru Planet X
Worlds In Collision
Yangtze River Delta
Worldwide River Deltas
River deltas are formed naturally from river deposits carried down stream however the creation of dams and levees have prevented these formations from occurring. Natural gas, oil and underground water exploitation in these deltas has lead to further complications that has wreaked havoc on these river deltas.
Because rivers dump large volumes of water into the ocean and sediment into deltas, management of river deltas are imperative for not only commerce by large ocean going vessels but smaller vessels that use the rivers to navigate inland. When ocean levels rise it prevents these rivers from flowing into the ocean, causing the water to back-up which creates large scale flooding into the surrounding regions. Flooding in river deltas can prevent ocean going vessels from docking and unloading their goods of food, raw materials and other necessities.
Listed below are seven of the World's largest river deltas now experiencing rising ocean levels and sinking land regions.
- Mississippi River delta • Scientist and local government officials agree that within ten years the Gulf of Mexico will cover much of New Orleans, unless steps are taken to prevent it. All current restoration projects have no chance of reversing the process, experts say. Over 55% of all grain shipments come through the Port of New Orleans which would be lost as flood waters will cover this massive port.
- Irrawaddy delta of Myanmar • Once known as the "rice-bowl of Asia" cyclone Nargis in May of 2008 is estimated as having killed over 130,000 people and devastating a once fertile rice cultivation region. Mangrove swamps and tidal estuaries compose most of this region however sinking land areas and rising sea levels are causing thousands to starve to death with no relief in sight.
- Ganges-Brahmaputra delta of India and Bangladesh • This area of India is home to close to 140 million people, although more 300 million are supported by this region. This area has an annual rainfall of 80 inches a year however according to the recently finished UN Climate Summit only a rise in sea levels of half a meter will result in this entire region becoming compromised.
- Krishna/Godavari deltas of India • This rich rice growing delta located between the Krishna and Godavari rivers is a large flat plain that is densely populated and the core region of Andhra culture. The KG basin, as it is known, is home to the World's largest natural gas discovery in 2002, which has lead to unprecedented drilling however due to the soft semi-consolidated sandstone that the KG basin is composed of it cannot sustain itself and is sinking rapidly. Rising sea levels are turning once rich farmland into wetlands and salt water marshes.
- Nile River delta of Egypt • Located in Northern Egypt this delta is only a few meters above sea level and home to more than 20 million. If sea levels rise by just one meter, and every indication says they will, more than one-third of the Nile River delta will be lost displacing millions.
- Yangtze River delta of China • Because of China's ongoing problems with fresh water they have been extracting large amounts from river basins that are the main cause of water subduction. Shanghai has a population of almost 25 million people and due to rising sea levels and sinking coastline this area of the World is more susceptible to rising sea levels and extreme weather.
- Chao Phraya River delta in Thailand • The relatively gentle slope of the Chao Phraya flood plane can cause flood waters to dissipate slowly. This area of the world is highly susceptible to floods due the large volume of rainfall it receives. Bangkok sits only a few meters above seal level and many parts are below sea level due to water subsidence. High tides, storm surge and high river water discharge lead to constant flooding in this region. Now with ocean levels rising and extreme weather increasing this region is likely to suffer increased flooding.
The combination of rising sea levels, extreme weather and water and natural gas exploitation is causing many of the World's River deltas to sink leaving the inhabitants to move inland. The loss of jobs, homes and food from submerged regional agricultural lands is creating thousands of refugees, which many of the countries are unable to handle.
This article Nibiru Planet X December 16, 2012, The Polar Shift is Causing Large Coastal Areas to Sink World Wide hopes to reveal the extent of this 'natural' phenomenon.
Polar Shift = Rising Ocean Levels
The recent NASA video and internet article went to great lengths to debunk Nibiru Planet X using the logic that since the public can't see it then obviously it isn't there. Well, I can't see the bottom of the ocean nor the planet Jupiter but I'm pretty sure both exist. NASA has been lying to the public for a very long time, China proved this just recently with their photos showing structures on the Moon.
What I find interesting is that they didn't discuss the admission in 1983 of the discovery of a large planetary body at the fringes of our solar system, which they announced to the world and that was covered by The Washington Post and New York Times other than to say that they found many signatures using IRAS that turned out to be nothing, oops!
However what they did discuss in detail was the Polar Shift which they admitted would be caused by a large planetary body in our solar system. I find it interesting that they would debunk the presence of Nibiru Planet X but admit that Polar Shifts do occur and are caused by 'other' planetary bodies. They went on to say that our most pressing concern should be rising ocean levels but failed to adequately explain why this is happening now, other than to repeat the tired old rhetoric 'Climate Change' is the culprit.
So the question remains as to why 'Climate Change' is occurring so rapidly when all the expert's weather models had it changing over the next century (100 years). According to the research I've done on the subject the 'Climate Change' is happening now because of the increase in the Earth's Wobble, due to a large planetary body, I choose to call Nibiru Planet X.
The Earth's Wobble increase occurs on a daily basis, which allows warmer ocean currents and atmosphere from the equator to be pushed into areas of the planet that normally do not experience this weather and warmer water. This in turn leads to the melting of the Arctic ice sheets that do not sit on land such as the Antarctic. The Arctic ice is melting from warmer water below and warmer air above. This leads to rising ocean levels World wide, in which river deltas already affected by man's mismanagement are most susceptible.
Because Earth's tectonic plates are being affected by this large planetary body as well, earthquakes and volcanic activity is on the rise. As the plates shift in one area of the World they relieve stress on other regions, creating cracks and fissures which are appearing more regularly World wide on the surface as well as the ocean floors. This allows more magma to flow to the surface which in turn creates more gas (carbon) to escape into the atmosphere.
This cycle is what is creating our 'Climate Change,' which in turn creates more extreme weather events, floods, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. However what the public is not aware of is that even minor tremors and earthquakes are increasing as well which triggers, mud and landslides, natural gas explosions, sinkholes, bridge collapses, train derailments, dams breaking and Earth vibrations that when transmitted through water causes the unusual Earth moaning and groaning.
Now how you can have a Polar Shift and yet still not have a large planetary body in our solar system to cause the Polar Shift remains a mystery, which I suspect NASA will be addressing shortly. Should be interesting to find out how they intend to explain this however since they have already been proven to be liars, I really don't see what difference it makes.
Nibiru Planet X
- Nibiru Planet X December 2, 2012 Rising Sea Levels Countdown to Polar Shift
This article is the thirteenth in a series of weekly articles describing the affects Nibiru Planet X has on our climate and geography. The increase in the Earth's Wobble has created rising sea levels couple with severe drought and seismic activity.
- Nibiru Planet X Tunnel Collapse, Train Derailments, Sinkholes and More are Signs of the Polar Shift
The geographical upheavals and tectonic plate movement globally are causing a plethora of natural disasters. However the mainstream media is not adding these together to paint a clear picture of the Polar Shift. This article attempts to bring these e
- Nibiru Planet X December 9, 2012 Ring of Fire Heats Up as Cover Up Continues
This fourteenth edition of my ongoing weekly series on the affects Nibiru Planet X is having on our planet hopes to shed some light on the recent uptick in 'natural disasters' in the Pacific Ring of Fire. As the Polar Shift continues how will The Pow
Do you believe NASA adequately debunked Nibiru Planet X or did they create even more questions?
Although NASA recently tried to debunk Nibiru Planet X they didn't rule out the continuing Polar Shift, they just ignored the reasons for it. They did however note that our most pressing concerns should be rising ocean levels due to 'Climate Change'. This is a common disinformation tactic to include just enough of the truth to make the story believable while with holding crucial evidence that would provide an explanation.
There is no doubting that our climate is changing and sea levels are rising however the reasons for this remains debatable. Yes, water and natural gas exploitation is responsible for some of the sinking river deltas it cannot adequately explain the rising sea levels and shrinking Arctic ice cap.
The increase in the Earth's Wobble offers a reasonable explanation however without the admission of a large planetary body in our solar system the cause of this keeps the public guessing. The Powers That Be hope to keep the public in the dark for as long as possible to keep them spending money, paying taxes, going to their jobs and to make sure the infrastructure remains intact for as long as possible.
This logic is reasonable to a degree however at what point does the continuing cover up of Nibiru Planet X actually do more harm than good?
Soon, when the increase of tectonic plate movement, World wide flooding, extreme weather and volcanic activity reaches a point where the Polar Shift can no longer be publicly denied, The Powers That Be will either have to fully disclose the reasons for it or risk being ignored completely.
There will come a time in the near future when credibility will become a main issue, as the public will have no choice but to accept the inevitable. Deniability can only continue so long as disinformation is readily accepted and viable. Right now Nibiru Planet X cannot be seen easily with the naked eye, nor has the extreme weather and rising sea levels reached a point where they are affecting the mainstream public as a whole.
Hopefully this article Nibiru Planet X December 16, 2012, The Polar Shift is Causing Large Coastal Areas to Sink World Wide has shed some light on a very confusing subject. Presently the deception is easily maintained due to our dependence on scientific data from sources that for the most part the mainstream public still trusts.