jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (14 posts)

What food would you choose?

1. KangaYankeeDoo profile image78
    KangaYankeeDooposted 5 years ago

What food would you choose?

If there was only one particular kind of food that you could eat for the next 30 days, then what food would that be?

2. flashmakeit profile image71
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

If I had to eat one food for a month it would be chitterlings that are cook by me!

3. Handicapped Chef profile image80
    Handicapped Chefposted 5 years ago

Fish any kind of fish cooked anyway I just have a love for fish.

4. BlissfulWriter profile image66
    BlissfulWriterposted 5 years ago

Eggs since it contain most of the necessary ingredient to support life -- afterall everything needed to support a baby chick is within the egg.

Here is why eggs are so healthy (provided that one is not allergic to eggs)...
    http://blissfulwriter.hubpages.com/hub/ … re-Healthy

5. tirelesstraveler profile image81
    tirelesstravelerposted 5 years ago

Can I have salt to with? If so I think it would have to be eggs too, Otherwise it would just be vegetables. How boring is that.

6. backporchstories profile image80
    backporchstoriesposted 5 years ago

Wild deer meat or bison.  These free range beast put out mighty tasting juices and there are tons of vitamins and minerals through out the meat from all the grasses and plants that sustain them.

7. ChristyWrites profile image83
    ChristyWritesposted 5 years ago

Hmm I would say pasta smile There are so many variations to it and all sorts of sauces to experiment with. It would be hard to get tired of pasta, for me.

8. TheHoleStory profile image79
    TheHoleStoryposted 5 years ago

This is an easy question! I would without hesitation have no problem eating nothing but tomatoes for 30days.

9. vespawoolf profile image97
    vespawoolfposted 5 years ago

I think I could eat fruit for 30 days as long as I could eat any kind of fruit. I would dine on blueberry smoothies, tropical fruit salads, baked nectarines and cantaloupe soup!

10. Poethepoet profile image75
    Poethepoetposted 5 years ago

I could very easily live off of nothing but french bread for an entire month.

1. ChristyWrites profile image83
      ChristyWritesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I heart bread too!

11. kj force profile image70
    kj forceposted 5 years ago

CARROTS...raw/steamed/shredded and juiced..I could easily live on pureed carrot juice...

12. Goody5 profile image71
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

It would be a toss up for me, salad or nuts.

13. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

I make a fresh salad with lettuce, tomato, cuke, scallions, black olives, sweet peppers and dry roasted pumpkin seeds. I make a dressing of sesame oil and seasoned rice vinegar and it's so delicious that I could eat that for a month!!!