How would you design your ideal home and where would it be?

Jump to Last Post 1-40 of 40 discussions (60 posts)
  1. irishsoul28 profile image58
    irishsoul28posted 14 years ago

If you could design your own home, how would it be designed ( layout, any unique features, material etc ) and where in the world would you build it?

I love watching programes on house design like grand designs etc and any property programes so thats where this question came from, would love to know other people's ideas and dreams.

Share!

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I love to have a meditteranean style of home in one of the upland and near the white beaches in the Philippines, where i have a piece of land to plant veggies and I can also eat fresh fish, just gotten out of the sea and I can have poultry and piggery, just one to three pigs...

1. falcon64 profile image59
        falcon64posted 14 years agoin reply to this

You can build it in Boracay where sorrounded of white sand. Or else in Palawan. If you don't like in Palawan. It is nice also in Cebu nor in Antique.smile

2. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I would like to tell you, but unfortunately I cannot. It's a design for which I'm going to patent, when I build my own home.

I can tell you a few things about it, but really cannot get into the structure of the house.

Inside:

1- 30x25' Master Bedroom
      1- 25x25' Secondary Bedroom
      3- 15x15' Guest Bedrooms
      1- 30x15x15' Workout Room
      1- 20x20' Laundry Room
      1- 15x15x15' Study Room
      1- 60x20' Heated Swimming Pool
      3- 15x15x15' Full Bathrooms
      1- 15x15x15' Pool Room, with attached Garage
      1- 20x20x20' Split Kitchen, with Dining Table
      1- 20x20x20' Basement For Storage
      14 10x10x10' Walk-in Closets

The measurements are generalized and not specific.

Outside:

1- 4-Car Garage, to house- 1-Motorcycle, 1-Truck, 1-Fancy Car and 1- Beater Car

1- 4-Car Canopy Parking - fits 4 mid-size cars.

3. Mikel G Roberts profile image74
      Mikel G Robertsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Mine for now, would be...

A fiberglassed 45-50ft Sailboat, single masted, 3 cabins including the v-berth (comfortably sleeping 6-8).
      I would have an electric motor and would have solar panels that cover the cockpit(which would be enclosable for sailing in bad weather) and the top of the boat to provide my boat with an endless supply of free energy. Everything would be electric and supplied from the batterries that the solar panels charge.
      It would have a salt water to fresh water converter(again powered electrically) that could fill a very large fresh water supply tank (endless fresh drinking and shower water).
      It would have a complete kitchen in it, including a home-sized refridgerator and freezer. The 'galley' would be the main 'hangout'. The head clearance would be at least 6'2" and there would be two bathrooms with hot showers.

1. Beth100 profile image69
        Beth100posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sweet!  smile

4. profile image55
      lvictor334posted 14 years agoin reply to this

If I had the imagination you got Icould be a millionaire,I would love to live in the lap of luxery, but we sometimes get it twisted with the hype of over achievement. Beautiful is the heart that has the will to take in the fantastic and seperate It self from the expectations' of the world.The perfect home in the perfect place would be a gazebo in the Netherlands.While some will take this wrong the only way to ajust  an attitude is to keep the short comings at bay.community correct!

5. iloveglee83 profile image60
      iloveglee83posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Ideal home? Idk, but dream home!!! I would have it built in Florida and it would be the house in the movie Pratical Magic! LOVE that house!!

2. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 14 years ago

I would design it based on a log cabin, you know like the ones in Scand, make it very eco friendly, collect the rain water etc, and I would place it on the shores of a lough in Connemara, Co Galway...

3. Ivorwen profile image66
    Ivorwenposted 14 years ago

I've designed several dream homes, all based on different principles, and for different environments.  The main thing for me is that it flows from one room to another, is easy to keep clean, and that it suits my family.  If I were to design a dream home right now, it would be put together room by room.  Then the outside design would be made. 

I want to live in the country, have plenty of trees and a huge garden or two.  I want to maximize use the resources of the area, composting toilets, and reusing grey water... but not every where allows for such.

4. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 14 years ago

prettydarkhorse, sounds great, will you be inviting fellow hubbers over for tea......

of course Irish,

5. Beth100 profile image69
    Beth100posted 14 years ago

I have to laugh at myself..I design homes for others as my profession...lol  For me, it's a geodesic home in the forest, off grid and harnessing the power of water.  I've been considering building my own turbine...

I can imagine the sounds at night and the turbine, Can I stay there for long Beth?

1. Beth100 profile image69
        Beth100posted 14 years agoin reply to this

You can stay with me for as long as you want!  big_smile

2. alternate poet profile image67
      alternate poetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I found exactly that in a beautiful little village on the edge of Dartmoor - a Victorian small house under a cliff with regulated waterfall and wheel etc already there. I had just sold my house and made enough profit to buy this place, add a top floor that would look over the tree tops all the way down the Dart valley.

My wife refused to buy it and refused to release the equity in joint names so I left her.  Best move I ever made big_smile

6. myownworld profile image73
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

- Just clean straight lines...with white walls, tall windows and sleek black furniture.  Very modern.
    - Situated on a secluded beach some place far in Australia...with miles and miles of wild blue ocean stretching as far as the eye goes....

7. irishsoul28 profile image58
    irishsoul28posted 14 years ago

Thanks for your great ideas and insights!!

Personally i think i would want something like a wood log home that overlooks a beautiful green forest so i can sit with my cats and watch the seasons change in a room for the soul purpose of watching the world go by and nature, big wide windows. Fireplaces are pretty important to me so a nice big fireplace where you can stretch out on your comfy sofa and stare at the flames.
    I really like old styled kitchens with those white belfast sinks and old fashioned taps with a pantry for all my cooking ingredients!
    Altough im not sure where it would be, im from ireland and obviously love it here but maybe either ireland, canada or the deep south america.

8. AnythingArtzy profile image67
    AnythingArtzyposted 14 years ago

My ideal home would be very simple. kind of like a studio loft lay out so I can have plenty of room to do either my painting or photography.
    Everything open except the bedroom, bath and laundry.
    Bookcases for my huge collection of books.
    Wood barn plank floors, real, not laminate.
    lots of windows.
    outside completely no maintanence with a patio deck on all sides with flagstone for the "yard". Flowers and trees in huge pots.

9. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 14 years ago

I'm building ours right now (slowly), writing hubs on the process as it, um, proceeds.  In the desert near the Mexican border in Arizona.  Earthbag walls, standard frame roof with steel roofing panels, 2 bed, 2 bath, office, etc.  For wife, me, 3 cats, 1 leopard gecko.

Now if I can determine for SURE whether the dampness still "hanging in there" near the south wall dirt is left over from heavy rains prior to completion of the French drain system OR (Bob Vila forbid) a leaky undergroung water line, it'll be good to go for adding the loose-laid rubber flooring tiles we have on order!  big_smile

10. stephensaldana profile image60
    stephensaldanaposted 14 years ago

I would love to design my home near seashore and it would have loads of sea stuff in it! room full of teddies and symbol of purity, means loads of white.. smile

11. greanearth83 profile image41
    greanearth83posted 14 years ago

Ok well here goes nothing. The home im going to have when i retire will be in Peadmont Washington USA. Just inside Olympic national park. It will be rough cut wood siding stained and have a section of the house going underground. Im going to make one of the underground outside walls be a thick safety glass so you can see the ground. anyways. that's my dream home and im gonna build it some day. IT will be completely run off of renewable energy.

12. brethodge profile image40
    brethodgeposted 14 years ago

I would love to design my home in Itlay and it would be in the traditional Italian designs.. I just cannot resist from the Italian work of art and actually admire it a lot!

13. scottlindsay profile image61
    scottlindsayposted 14 years ago

I would like to design my ideal home in Venice with beautiful wood beam and decorative designs.

14. profile image51
    aspenmathewposted 14 years ago

Well i would like to decorate my home interiors basically the sitting and the open kitchen that i have with modern kitchen appliances and other home decor. But majorly, i would like to work on my outdoors. I would like to put some Outdoor Living Patio Furniture in my outdoors and make it stylish and attractive by putting many good things. As i do a lot of party and my friends generally come at my place, we sit in the outdoor so i bought some outdoor living products. I like to do it.........

15. profile image0
    Lecieposted 14 years ago

my home would be a ranch style mansion on lots of acres so that i could have a bunch of horses. the inside of the house would pretty much be a replica of the house on the movie oscar(with sylvester stallone.) it would have to be in missouri about 20 miles outside of holden. that is my dream home though i doubt very much i'll ever see it.

16. Brett Edward profile image59
    Brett Edwardposted 14 years ago

I have built or worked on hundreds of homes in my lifetime. My dream home is built by the mouth of a river flowing into a northern lake. Lots of glass, wood, and stone. A huge deck overlooking the water. I can see my office high in the loft with panoramic views of the wilderness. The rough plan has been in my mind for twenty years and evolves each time I observe a feature that compliments the overall design. I am waiting to find the site.

17. becca7176 profile image62
    becca7176posted 13 years ago

My dream house would be Key West style on a bluff, overlooking the ocean.  It would be bright, light and airy with lots of windows and a wraparound porch (hammock included).  I've always wanted a big roman tub with separate stand up shower, an outdoor kitchen and a bunk room for visitors.

18. ajones2250 profile image59
    ajones2250posted 13 years ago

My dream house would be a spanish style home, it would be nice to be overlooking the ocean, but a big lake or riverside home would be just fine with me! Just enough bedrooms for myself, my little one and a guest room. Large living room, dining room and kitchen. Most importantly, I would have a big covered patio with tons of plants! Not being a big fan of bugs, a canopy with the mosquito nets and beautiful patio furniture inside would be a must have for late night cookouts and gatherings.

19. Install Flagstone profile image58
    Install Flagstoneposted 13 years ago

If I had the opportunity to design my dream home it would have to be located in an area where there's a beach, and it's sunny almost everyday. It would be nice to be on a island, or somewhere where I can have peace and quiet. As far as designing my home, I would want something simple and not too extravagant. A home made of mostly wood, with flagstone floors, and lighting from the sun during the day, and candles at night. I prefer to keep it natural. The design of the home would be a more rectangular shape with a sunroof and/or a chimney on top. That pretty much describes my ideal home, its design, and where it would be.

20. profile image52
    gicasaxtposted 13 years ago

If for decoration tips, there are some. For example, French style, spanish style, Chinese style, luxury style,etc.
    You can search in google and get ideas.

21. floating mind profile image70
    floating mindposted 13 years ago

It would be a multilevel crescent moon shape home, with a fantastic deck off-centered.  It would be built with 100% renewable, sustainable material, self-powered and yet connected to the grid so that excess generated power could be sold to the grid.  And, it would be located near a cliff over looking the ocean like the water-front properties in the states of Oregon or Maine.

22. profile image52
    gicasaxtposted 13 years ago

I like my house near a hill so that I can breath freash air. For the design, i just concern on the color tone and eco-friendly furniture.

23. MnTed profile image64
    MnTedposted 13 years ago

A log home in the woods of northern Minnesota.

24. MadelynFinley profile image60
    MadelynFinleyposted 13 years ago

Craftsman style home, an office with a view and a separate playroom for my son.

1. rebekahELLE profile image84
      rebekahELLEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Savannah is so beautiful! southern charm at its best.

I once lived in my ideal home, at least for that time in my life. It was nestled in the woods outside Columba MO, a split level home with a deck that extended across the entire back and wrapped around over a carport. There was no back yard, only trees, and woods for as far as you could see.
      the home was one year old and gorgeous. almost the entire bottom level was one huge family room/game room with a stone fireplace and real oak paneling for walls and wood beams.
      the windows on the top floor were huge and all we could see was woods. the drive way was 1/4 mile long and had its own name. in the clearing before you entered the round about driveway in front of the house was grazing land for a couple horses, a pond and space for a garden. that's where I turned around one day, working out in the garden and felt a presence near me, and there was a silver grey fox staring at  me, at the edge of the garden. we both just looked at each other, then it ran off.
      it was a magical place. during the winter, it was like an enchanted forest when it snowed.  living there taught me to listen to nature and to appreciate stillness.

now I live in Florida and love the big skies and ocean and tropical plants. someday I would love to live in a Frank Lloyd Wright styled home overlooking the water someplace warm.

25. Kathryn S profile image60
    Kathryn Sposted 13 years ago

Anything with a basement.  I love to be cool.

26. profile image52
    bedding boyposted 13 years ago

I would build a home on an island. I would have a zipline run through the house. I would also have flying carpets, a house of mirros, exotic animals as pets, a hot air balloon as a vehicle and much more. And if Im in the mood to go subtle, I could take the Lamborghini.

27. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 13 years ago

I'm so fantasizing about a home for me that I've written a series of hubs called Fantasy Homes - they are real, but maybe won't become reality for me.  Anyway, any of them would be perfect for me!  And I'm still searching for more!  Have never owned a home of my own and I want one before I die!  I really am drawn to treehouses.

28. timorous profile image82
    timorousposted 13 years ago

A modest sized house (I like to live on a human scale..rooms that are too big are never comfortable).  A nice quiet area, not too far from 'civilization'.  A nice view with lots of mature trees (a forest perhaps), and perhaps a river nearby within walking distance, with lots of wildlife.

The house itself would be made of as many natural materials as possible..no synthetic fibres in the furniture or carpets, or toxic adhesives or finishes (no particleboard).  In other words a totally 'healthy' house.
    Everything would be eco-friendly, and as efficient as possible, but still warm and inviting.  Modern conveniences would be totally integrated into an otherwise old style country house.  Natural wood trim around the windows and doorways (I love the look and feel of natural wood).

A nice big, but manageable garden is also a must.

Hmmm...it's fun to dream. smile

29. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 13 years ago

rebekah - that house sounds close to living in a treehouse - but of course it was much larger. It sounds glorious!

The treehouse I would like would be just large enough for me and a very few things - mainly I have heard that living in a tree feels a little like being on a boat - when the wind blows and the treehouse sways with the tree.  Very nurturing - and looking out over trees would be heaven!

1. rebekahELLE profile image84
      rebekahELLEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have heard of the tree houses.  I read an article about them once in a Smithsonian magazine. I couldn't believe that people really lived in them. I used to play house in a maple tree in my front yard growing up. I loved it.

I wish I had pics of that house online, but I don't. we would have coffee on the deck almost every morning, except when it was too cold. our dining room opened up onto the deck where birds and squirrels would feed at the feeder.
      I remember also it was gorgeous during the fall. in the front was a stone fountain.. sometimes these gifts come along in life, that was one of them.. my oldest son was born there. smile

30. dakota ray profile image58
    dakota rayposted 13 years ago

but what if a storm came and it got struk by lightening and the fell down

1. mega1 profile image78
      mega1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

then, I'd go hang out in my little tiny house nearby until the storm is gone - but we don't actually get storms like that here - very seldom any lightening, anyway.  You have to be careful what kind of house you build in storm country - if I was still in Kansas I would build a big earth house with a basement - maybe built into the side of a hill.  But here in the forest a treehouse would be cool.  In my hub I describe a whole compound with gazebo, tiny house, outdoor kitchen and living space surrounded by hedges, a treehouse and a greenhouse in the huge garden which would be my ideal for living green and almost hidden out in the country where you have to leave your car and hike in to get there.

31. dakota ray profile image58
    dakota rayposted 13 years ago

but what if a storm  came  and the tree got struk by lightening and the tree  fell down

32. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 13 years ago

KEY WEST - Southernmost House in the US

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm228/shrayjacqueline/southernmost_house1.jpg

33. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 13 years ago

Something I can call mine.

34. atlantapainters profile image58
    atlantapaintersposted 13 years ago

Mine would be a rather simple layout, anti-McMansion size, with at least one room/space in the house having vaulted ceiling, e.g. being an open space. But the most important thing for me (I am biased) would be an immaculate paint job everywhere...
    Yes, I am a house painter by profession smile

35. profile image49
    almera diwaposted 13 years ago

I'd love to stay beside the beach. I want a simple yet elegant house. A home to be called. A home to stay in, and a home where I can find love and peace.

36. profile image0
    Rookie70posted 13 years ago

I have a great imagination, and I'm pretty creative. I will give you my idea of a luxury home, inside and out. Where shall I start first, the inside or the outside? Well, I'll start with the outside. Has anybody ever seen what crystal stone bricks look like? They are, in fact, "processed rock" made to look and feel like crystal, very smooth, and they come in many colors, i.e, black, white, orange, pink. That would be the type of brick that my house would be made out of. The house is, let's say, about 3 stories, with very tall glass widows, the big size windows you see in mansions that cost $3.5 mill.  Now, imagine the crystal brick surrounding the tall glass windows.

Also, I would have:
    (1) multi-colored light fixtures on the top of the house, so that at night time, I could just flick a switch, and the multi-colored lights would glow from the top of the house.

For the back of the house:
    (2) I would have a bottom wooden deck, large enough for lawn chairs and a barbecue grill, on the first story.

On the second story:
    (3) in the back of the house, there would be another upper-level wooden deck. On that deck, there will be an added sauna.

On the 3-story wooden deck:
    (4) in the back of the house, It will be free space, but that deck would lead to 2 balcony double-doors, the 1st set of double-doors on the east corner of the balcony, and the 2nd set of balcony doors on the west corner of the balcony.

Recreation:
    (5) There would also be a 7-foot security gate surrounding my entire house, with an alarm system. I would construct a basketball court (regulation size) on the west corner of the house, and it would have have fence around it. My front porch would have 2 pillar side posts made of crystal brick also, but about 2 feet in width, but reaching all the way up from the porch to the 3rd story of the house.

Attachments:
    (6) The lawn surrounding my house would have a few garden islands in selective spots, with mums and daisies, and some produce.

Garage:
    (7) The garage would be made out of glass, not sheet metal, but I'm not talking about thin glass, I'm talking "bullet-proof" glass. You'll be able to see through the glass from the outside of the garage.

Landscape:
    (8) The whole house, including its foundation, would be located up in the mountains, above the lake. I would be able to see the pigeons fly by my bedroom window.

37. Hollie Thomas profile image60
    Hollie Thomasposted 12 years ago

I haven't seen enough of the world to decide where I'd want my house to be but I love the aunts house in the film Practical Magic.

1. iloveglee83 profile image60
      iloveglee83posted 12 years agoin reply to this

I kow right! I love that house! Dream home all the way!!!

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60
        Hollie Thomasposted 12 years agoin reply to this

All the way. smile

2. Cagsil profile image71
      Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/5551299_f248.jpg

38. Hollie Thomas profile image60
    Hollie Thomasposted 12 years ago

Beautiful, in design, character and location, where ever that location might be smile

1. Cagsil profile image71

Hey Hollie,

The story takes place in New England, but the house was built on San Juan Island in Washington State, where the weather would be more amenable for shooting. In these shots from the film, you can see how close the house is to the water.

http://hookedonhouses.net/2009/10/25/pr … r-a-witch/

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60
        Hollie Thomasposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Oh, my dream is shattered. The house was a shell and the interior a studio set. Still, if I had the means, I would have a house like that, in a similar stunning location. Thanks for posting that Cags.smile

1. Cagsil profile image71

You're welcome. smile

39. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 12 years ago

I've already designed it. I just have to find the money and land to build it on. It's beautiful. It is designed to set into a hillside, with the lower level looking out on a patio that looks down on a lake. The entrance on the back side opens up to an enclosed garden, with a retaining wall about four to five feet high where it pushes into the hill.

The entrance is about half level between the upper and lower levels. Its exterior wall is all glass and wood. The room doubles as an entrance and a reading room. If you walk up a half a flight of stairs you come into a great room, semi open to the dining room and the kitchen. The trusses would be set such that you didn't need load bearing walls, so I plan on designing some type of water wall between the dining and living room.

The master bedroom is on this level. The wall that seperates the living room and bedroom will be a full wall of bookshelves, with a hidden door in the wall leading to the bedroom. The master bedroom has an enclosed screened porch designed so we can sleep outside during warmer months.

The lower level will have three bedrooms, a great room the laundry and an efficiency kitchen.

I'll never be in a position to build it without winning the lottery, but it's all planned out .

40. trecords0 profile image60
    trecords0posted 12 years ago

I would like to build my home on 1000 acres in Costa Rica.  It would be off the grid harnessing solar, wind, water, and geothermal power.  It would be a smart home with satellite internet and a server (if that's possible).  It would be made of straw bales and stucco, recycled materials, have a grey water system, decorative cisterns, plenty of storage, a workshop/recording studio, citrus grove and all the veggies I could grow.  That reminds me, have to go check my lotto tickets!  Great question, had fun dreaming.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)