Why do YOU refuse to Become A True Christian EXACTLY As JESUS Taught?

Jump to Last Post 1-49 of 49 discussions (357 posts)
  1. Elijah7 profile image60
    Elijah7posted 11 years ago

Based SOLELY on Holy Scripture, AS WRITTEN, (not according to man's "philosophies" or "prejudices") what EXACTLY is stopping YOU "personally" from Believing The Gospel and then being Born Again through Baptism, as a soul capable of speaking and capable of going FULLY UNDER THE WATER and then Up Into The New Life with GOD In The Lord JESUS Christ ???

Mark 16 : 15 - 16
    And he said unto them,
    Go ye into all the world,
    and preach the gospel to every creature.
    He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved;
    but he that believeth not shall be damned.

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6464085_f248.jpg

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6464088.jpg

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6464094_f248.jpg

http://www.Constellation7.org

1. profile image0
      AKA Winstonposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Unfortunately, there were no stenographers or court reporters taking notes when Jesus was around so no one knows what he taught - except me.  Jesus has told me exactly what it takes to get to heaven but he said I had to keep it a secret and no one else can know.

So, I guess the rest of your guys are pretty well f*#cked.

1. Jerami profile image59
        Jeramiposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Bless your tiny heart.

Will you send us a postcard?

1. profile image0

Damn!  How did you find out about the postcards?

2. Jerami profile image59
        Jeramiposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Sorry to burst your bubble   but he told me first.

3. Dannytaylor02 profile image71
        Dannytaylor02posted 11 years agoin reply to this

yeah but stamp prices are on the rise in the UK, could you send an email instead?

4. A Thousand Words profile image68
        A Thousand Wordsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Damn you, then!!

2. A Troubled Man profile image60
      A Troubled Manposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Although beautifully written, it's still pure garbage that anyone with a brain in their head would simply laugh as being plausible.

3. EinderDarkwolf profile image60
      EinderDarkwolfposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Mainly because people don't know what Jesus taught. You refer to Mark, but I refer you to Matthew 5:17 "I come not to destroy, but to fulfil." In other words, he didn't get rid of the old covenant, he fulfilled the old covenant, and unless you can do so as well, you can't be a true follower of Christ. Even if I was inclined to the Bible instead of against it, once I was able to read, I would've known that I failed because I couldn't fulfil 613 laws that I never knew anything about.

4. Josak profile image60
      Josakposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Something to do with how the bible insists I should kill homosexuals, people who commit adultery, women who are not virgins on their wedding nights, and everyone who has a different faith. I am just not sanguine enough I guess.

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for
      their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives."  (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death.  (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house.  Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst.  (Deuteronomy  22:20-21 NAB)

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.  (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

I would literally have to go kill everyone I know but aren't I not supposed to kill... Following the bible exactly is near impossible and entirely impractical and evil.

1. pisean282311 profile image64
        pisean282311posted 11 years agoin reply to this

I would literally have to go kill everyone I know but aren't I not supposed to kill... lol

2. Elijah7 profile image60
        Elijah7posted 11 years agoin reply to this

THIS IS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE NEW TESTAMENT....

JESUS OVERCAME THE OLD - THE NEW IS THE NEW...

In reply to the quotes above (WHICH ARE OUT OF TEMPORAL CONTEXT)

NOW HEAR THIS :

Hebrews 9 : 1-10
        Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary. For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein was the candlestick, and the table, and the shewbread; which is called the sanctuary. And after the second veil, the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of all; Which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant;
        And over it the cherubims of glory shadowing the mercyseat; of which we cannot now speak particularly. Now when these things were thus ordained, the priests went always into the first tabernacle, accomplishing the service of God. But into the second went the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people: The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing: Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience; Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.

11- 13 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building; Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us. For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:

14 - 17 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.
        For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator. For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

18-21 Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood. For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people, Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you. Moreover he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle, and all the vessels of the ministry.

22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

23 It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.

24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:

25 Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;

26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

AMEN & AMEN

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6465307_f248.jpg

5. profile image0
      Matthew Kirkposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Personally I only ever listen to the teachings of the baby jesus and not the adult beardy jesus... I do exactly what the baby jesus says in everything I do... Not entirely sure if he did SAY much exactly but if he did I'm there! I LOVE YOU BABY JESUS!

6. ThatYossarian profile image60
      ThatYossarianposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Who would have guessed that white noise could be so colorful?

7. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Are you trying to say that water baptism saves a person?
      Or that it's a combination of being born-again spiritually plus water baptism that saves us?

Salvation is By FAITH and Adherence to The Teachings of JESUS.

Since JESUS was FULLY BAPTIZED AT THE AGE OF 30 (He had NO need to be Baptized, being SINLESS), He Illustrated The Way Forward for ALL who WILL Believe The Fundamental, Simple Gospel.

The Baptism is SIMPLY The Beginning - REPENTANCE and Change then become a Way Of Life....

The Holy Ghost Is SENT By The Lord for each person that is Elected By Grace, having First Believed, and THEN Followed On to be Baptized.

The Holy Ghost ALSO Precedes Water Baptism, "sometimes".

Nothing stands alone.

Fellowship in a local Assembly is NON-NEGOTIABLE.

Learning The New Language takes time.

Being CLEANSED of past sin takes time.

God Is VERY Patient with those who Love Him and His Holy Son.

The Preparatory Work is Done By The Holy Spirit.

Each Fully Saved Soul KNOWS this clearly in retrospect.

You can't go swimming if you don't enter the water....

Finally, JESUS is The One Who Saves, By The Holy Spirit.

The other Events DO NOT Save a Soul. They are Steps In The Process, and these for normal people.

Paralysed people or those near death that can speak STILL have the Chance....

Those who are UNABLE to be fully immersed can Simply Speak The Simple Prayer of Salvation.

The mute, deaf and blind are Loved By God, BECAUSE it was satan that DID this to them.

God KNOWS Everything.

It is the heart of the person He Seaches out Deeply.

CONCLUSION : Salvation for each soul spells DOOM for the unclean kingdom of satan - AND THIS IS THE REAL POINT...

The Lord IS returning SOON, Very Soon....

Pray By Faith, In JESUS' Holy Name - Amen & Amen..

Love & Hope & Truth...

Selah....

E

† Matthew 3 : 16 - 17 †
        "And Jesus, when he was baptized,
        went up straightway out of the water:
        and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him,
        and he saw the Spirit of God
        descending like a dove,
        and lighting upon him:
        And lo a voice from heaven, saying,
        This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."

"HEAR YE HIM !!!!!!!"

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6476026_f248.jpg

8. LewSethics profile image60
      LewSethicsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Jeez I wish I had the time to read all this interesting looking crap.

9. twosheds1 profile image61
      twosheds1posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Why do you post in so many colours and post offensive images of violence? How do you know the Bible is true?

10. weekend profile image60
      weekendposted 11 years agoin reply to this

People who have studied Religion (not Theology) can answer your question. Of course, you'd need a brain in order to understand what they tell you.

11. Diana Hernandez profile image60
      Diana Hernandezposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Religion is man-made. It is corrupt and discriminative. During the Middle Ages through the Renaissance, the Pope was extremely dishonest and impious. The rich were "guaranteed" a place in heaven by purchasing God's forgiveness through the church. The Pope engaged in illicit sexual affairs, as did many of his cardinals. Christianity has led to war and death. I believe in God—I have faith in his existence—but I do not believe in religion.

12. profile image0
      TMDHemsley17posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Because the Bible is flawed, superstitious, discriminatory, and historically/scientifically inaccurate.

You say "exactly as Jesus taught". There are problems with that statement. Firstly, there is no evidence to suggest that what is written in the New Testament are actually the words of Jesus. They may have been the words of other prophets of the time or simply those of the writers of the Bible putting words in Jesus' mouth to give him importance. So who's to say that what is written in a several century old book written by numerous authors is the word of Jesus. The authorship of the Bible and the way it was put together also raises questions. It was written by various individuals, many years after Jesus' death, and stories tend to change over time. It was also selectively put together, as any gospels that portrayed Jesus as not divine or the son of God were omitted. Then comes the question of which bible? The Bible's order and contents vary among denominations, so one denomination will have a teaching that another does not.

Then there is the problem of the Old Testament. It preaches hatred, racism, homophobia, sexism and misogyny, slavery, and murder. The Old Testament is morally wrong and a disgusting, hateful piece of literature, and how anyone could follow it as correct is beyond me. I'm sure you'll argue against that with the oft told argument "We don't follow the old testament, we follow the new testament". Firstly, if you can choose what part of your supposedly holy book to follow, why bother with the damn thing. Secondly, I assume you live your life by the Ten Commandments, which were put forward in the OLD Testament. Thirdly, if you only follow the New Testament, then you are actually going against teachings in the New Testament, as there are several verses which state you must follow the Old Testament, as it is the word of God and must not be ignored. And even if you only follow the New Testament, it still has sexism, hatred, and discrimination within it, which is evident in the discriminatory beliefs of many religious people.

As a person with a love of history and an admiration and adherence to science and reason, I find the Bible to be a useless and ridiculous piece of scripture. Very little of the Bible is historically accurate or ties in with history, and most of it is irrational and impossible psychobabble. Adam and Eve? Noah's Ark? Feeding of the 5000? Jesus' resurrection? Among others, these are all scientifically and logically impossible and are ridiculous and absurd. Then bring in the absurdity of the idea of God, the fact there is no evidence to support a creator, and how if there is a God he is a unimaginably cruel, narcissistic, and hateful entity, it makes the Bible even more farcical and unbelievable. I sincerely hope there isn't a God, it would be terribly bad if there was one. The biblical verse you have put in "and he that believeth not shall be damned" just shows that God is a discriminatory bastard who dislikes anyone who doesn't follow him.

1. Suzie Crumcakes profile image57
        Suzie Crumcakesposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Excuse me sir, click on that fellow's avatar. He's not even here to hear you. God heard you though. Maybe he'll give you points for being so bold as to speak your mind. I get the joke. God is a bastard because he doesnt have a Daddy. Clever, but not too smart.

Why pick a fight with someone so much bigger than you?

1. profile image0

So what if he's no longer here, I'm answering the question as if he were and to let my view be known. And God didn't hear me because God is a non-existent entity and as such is unable to hear anything I have to say.

What joke? God is a bastard because he doesn't have a daddy? I'm not joking, if God does exist, he is evil and immoral. But thankfully, he doesn't, so with great relief I can say "Fuck God!" and know nothing will come of it.

I'm picking a fight with religion, not with God, because again, he doesn't exist. Religion needs to know not everyone will put up with its superstitious and false beliefs that have cause oppression and hatred throughout its existence, and that people are willing to stand up for reason and rationality.

1. udontnomi profile image58
            udontnomiposted 11 years agoin reply to this

You have explained yourself well. You are conducting an exercise in futility, then.

1. profile image0

Well if that's the absurd belief you wish to abide by, then go ahead you loon.

2. profile image0
          Rad Manposted 11 years agoin reply to this

The irony of your post is disturbing. "Maybe he'll give you points for being so bold as to speak your mind." So you think he doesn't want us to use our mind and mouth? Just because you have the fear of God doesn't mean we all have. If I were you I'd me jealous wondering what it must be like to not be afraid to use your brain and think.

1. Suzie Crumcakes profile image57
            Suzie Crumcakesposted 11 years agoin reply to this

What a bunch of clowns.

http://www.clownbluey.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Clown_Fireman_Bluey_Bognor_Regis_1987.jpg/bmi_orig_img/Clown_Fireman_Bluey_Bognor_Regis_1987.jpg

You sure do know a lot about God. Good luck on the pop quiz.

2. innersmiff profile image66
    innersmiffposted 11 years ago

The florescent muli-coloured text.

1. A Thousand Words profile image68

I know it's so pwetttyyyy.

3. Eric Newland profile image60
    Eric Newlandposted 11 years ago

If I could but touch the hem of Jesus' robe, I might be healed of the blindness that post inflicted upon me.

Already knew that would be one of many answers. SERIOUSLY, assuming you can slow down and ACTUALLY study The Word, PLEASE post a sensible answer.

The colors are a SPECIAL CODE, to try and MAKE YOU THINK !!!

Go ahead - try AGAIN...

1. profile image0
        Emile Rposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hi atheist posing as a crazy Christian. The rainbow of colors was a nice touch. Only an incredibly bored atheist would have gone to that much trouble.

Hope your life gets more interesting. smile

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6465313_f248.jpg

1. profile image0
            Matthew Kirkposted 11 years agoin reply to this

D.E.M.E.N.T.E.D Lunatic!

2. Daniel Carter profile image63
        Daniel Carterposted 11 years agoin reply to this

OMG!! A prophet. "already knew..."

Did you know that what you are really saying is to yourself? That the way you view everyone outside of you is based on a self perception? I'm not sure you were prepared for your own blindness about the mirror.

3. twosheds1 profile image61

Actually, I did study the word. My wife wasn't a virgin when we got married, and now that I read the Bible, I know I have to kill her. Care to come to the stoning? We'll get pizza!

1. profile image0

Not to worry, according to the bible you get your pick of the women after you win war. If you're American you can pick any Iranian women. I do think there are some minor rules you must follow.

Deuteronomy 21:10-14 NKJV
          When you go out to war against your enemies, and the LORD your God delivers them into your hand, and you take them captive, and you see among the captives a beautiful woman, and desire her and would take her for your wife, then you shall bring her home to your house, and she shall shave her head and trim her nails. She shall put off the clothes of her captivity, remain in your house, and mourn her father and her mother a full month; after that you may go in to her and be her husband, and she shall be your wife. And it shall be, if you have no delight in her, then you shall set her free, but you certainly shall not sell her for money; you shall not treat her brutally, because you have humbled her.

Deuteronomy 20:10-14 NIV
          When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. 11 If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you. 12 If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. 13 When the LORD your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. 14 As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the LORD your God gives you from your enemies.

2. Randy Godwin profile image62
          Randy Godwinposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Only if the pizza has no anchovies on it!  The last wife stoning I attended the anchovies ruined the whole enjoyment of the godly event!  roll

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6186572.jpg

1. twosheds1 profile image61

I love anchovies! I used to like shrimp on pizza, but then I read that shellfish are an abomination. Now that I think of it. we probably shouldn't have any meat toppings on the pizza, since you can't mix meat & dairy in a meal. Dang. Stupid women ruin everything.

1. profile image0

Oh crap, I'm going to burn in hell because I'm not going to eat veggie pizza.

1. EinderDarkwolf profile image60

Going to burn if you've ever taken a blade to the hair on your head or face anyway, so what's the difference?

4. Jerami profile image59
    Jeramiposted 11 years ago

Why do YOU refuse to Become A True Christian EXACTLY As JESUS Taught?

There are SSOoooo  many opinions to choose from as to what A True Christian is suposed to act like; that I can not Choose one, so I made up my own opinion,

And I do just about as good as I can at being like that!

5. Eugene Hardy profile image60
    Eugene Hardyposted 11 years ago

Simply put, it is not my religion or spirituality.  The isn't the word of god, nor is Jesus god from my point of view.  I respectfully will not submit to a spirituality I do not trust.

Those are my PERSONAL feelings.

Why should anyone trust people who would convert or influence you through techno-colored fonts laced with a code?

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6465331_f248.jpg

6. profile image0
    paxwillposted 11 years ago

she blinded me with science...no, wait, this is the religion forum

HE !!!

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6465342.jpg

7. profile image0
    jomineposted 11 years ago

Dung!

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6465322_f248.jpg

2. Daniel Carter profile image63

Yes, I think I know that bit:

"So let it be written, so let it be dung!"

8. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 11 years ago

because............................................what is a true christian anyway.....you gotta be baptized or sumthin' like that....well i was.....i don't have to be born again do i?....i don't wanna be baptized again....exactly what are you saying.......................................what's this 'born again stuff' anyway.....didn't ya get it the first time?

DO YOU REMEMBER YOUR BAPTISM?

Not the baby sprinkling....

THE POINT IS TO AVOID THIS :-

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6465353_f248.jpg

9. pisean282311 profile image64
    pisean282311posted 11 years ago

and who decides who is true christian and who is not?

A REAL Christian is a NOUN.

"Christian" is ALSO an adjective.

So, A TRUE Christian is a Christian Christian.

God Finally DECIDES this - Through JESUS - The Great Judge.

FORTUNATELY, His Doctrine is ALL IN WRITING.

Hence, The Road To BEING ALIVE When HE Returns, is a Process of FOLLOWING Christ.

Everytime your CONSCIENCE pricks you about something - BE HONEST,
      this is your SIN Geiger Counter...

REPENTANCE of SIN is Essential.

FORGIVENESS of SIN is DIVINE.

How can ANYONE be Forgiven By GOD IF They DENY The Truth of JESUS ???

Hence, ATHEISM (for example) and ALL OTHER RELIGIONS, collapse In The Holy Face of The Lord JESUS Christ - ALIVE IN HEAVEN RIGHT NOW, being some 2012 years old in the EXACT Body That was Crucified, Resurrected & THEN Physically Ascended.

He ASCENDED with His ACTUAL BONES - Not one having been broken.

BELIEVING this, without argument or doubt, is The Highway To Holiness,
      and The Foundation of BECOMING a TRUE Christian.

This IS The Faith.

THEN, there are THE WORKS !!!

These Aspects ALL take Time - BUT, A BELIEVER Must Start SOMEWHERE....

Here's a Great Place to START :

The Gospel of St John The Divine Chapter One

Click here to READ ON - Amen :-

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se … ersion=KJV

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6464972_f248.jpg

That made me giggle a little bit.

10. Atheist Anthony profile image59
    Atheist Anthonyposted 11 years ago

Many parts of the bible have been proven false by modern day science. This is why I personally am an atheist.

@antony it is impossible...bible is word of god...science is from mortals...science would be proven wrong in future...bible would be proven right always

1. profile image0

Found that funny, you stick with that but I hope you don't have a car or have ever been in an airplane because if that science was proven false you plane would come crashing down.
        I have pity for you. Poor lost gullible soul.

Hey Anthony - WHICH PARTS HAVE BEEN PROVEN WRONG? Pray tell !!!

† 2 Timothy 3:16 †
      All scripture is given by inspiration of God,
      and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof,
      for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

ACTUAL PHOTO OF THE REAL NOAH'S ARK, CONFIRMED BY TRUE SCIENCE from 1960 until 1994 When The Turkish Government ALLOWED a Visitor's Centre To be Built OVERLOOKING what you see below :-

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6464987_f248.jpg

1. Atheist Anthony profile image59
        Atheist Anthonyposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Well for example the bible tells that the world is 6,000 years old when many cultures lived well before, science has proven the world 4.5 billion years old.

1. Dannytaylor02 profile image71

the world being 6,000 years old is a religious teaching not a biblical one...

i dont want people to think i am on elijah7's side however he's weird....

1. DoubleScorpion profile image77
            DoubleScorpionposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Based from the timeline of ages of "rulers" and who preceeded them or took over for them...The bible holds approx. 4500 years (give or take some) from Adam and Eve to the time of Jesus' birth.

So I would say religious thought based from biblical teachings...would be a better way to say it..(just my opinion of course)

for a start we believe that adam and eve where created around 6,000 years ago, science and archeology dont dispute that too much they believe modern humans appeared around 9,000 years ago and the question was on the age of the earth being 6,000 years ago not the human race...Genesis 1:1 in the beggining god created the heavens and the earth...do you see any timeframe there? i dont...

On the second day he formed the earth...and the 6 day created man...So lets just go with a day to God is a thousand years...

Day 6 is 6000 years ago from today's time...and add 4000 to get from day 2 to day 6 and we get 10,000 years total...But that is using "interpretation"..

Bible says everything created in 6 days (no years stated) and then start adding years of Patiarch/Judges/Kings lines to the time of Jesus and we get about 4000-4500 years...Depending on math and allowing some room for age at birth and age at death errors...

Any way you cut it...It still doesn't add up to billions, million or even hundred thousands of years...Or even the "9000 years" you stated for modern humans...

they didnt count the years before noahs flood.

the gensis account doesnt say that the earth was created in the second day but he modified it, that doesnt watter anyway because the word 'day' in the bible means time period for example when my grandmother says "in my day yayadayada".

Ahh ok.. Gotcha...So we are taking the word "day" and placing an interpretation to it that suits our needs...Not the actual wording which says "and the evening and morning was the first, second, third, etc day"

And I was off somewhat...The second and third day is the earth creation...Formed it on day two and made dry land and water which he called "earth (dirt)" and "Seas" on day three.

And who doesn't count the years before Noah?? The bible gives the age of Adam and others prior to Noah in years..

2. Atheist Anthony profile image59

Moderns evolved from our last common ancestor 2.3 million years ago where the hell are you getting 9,000 from?

uhm were are you getting 2.3 million years frommore like haha

Modern humans evolved from the last common ancestor of the Hominini and the species Australopithecines some 2.3-2.4 million years ago in Africa. evolution takes a little longer then a few thousand years. hahahahahha

2. profile image0
                  jomineposted 11 years agoin reply to this

http://imgur.com/H37H9.jpg

Religious people unfortunately lack whats called intelligence. well most of them.

That's GOOD THEN, cos Elijah aint the silghtest bit "religious".

CAN'T STAND RELIGION, (as the Lost world defines IT)

ONLY THREE THINGS MATTER TO ME :

"TRUTH"

"TRUTH"

"TRUTH"

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6467605_f248.jpg

2. Dannytaylor02 profile image71

i cant see the ark lol can anyone else?

1. Greek One profile image63
          Greek Oneposted 11 years agoin reply to this

i got a better one.. forget the Ark.. can you find Waldo...

http://img.ibtimes.com/www/data/images/full/2011/09/30/166986-wheres-waldo.jpg

1. Daniel Carter profile image63

No, but I'm sure the cast of Jersey Shore and a few Kardashians are in there somewhere.

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6467620_f248.jpg

The Giraffes Saw The Ark - NO PROBLEM.

Oh yeah....HOW DID THE GIRAFFE GET HIS LONG NECK...???????

ANSWER : from his dad and mum.

WHERE DID THEY GET THEIR LONG NECKS ???

Oh yes, FROM THEIR dad & mum.

"Who looked AFTER the FIRST HELPLESS NEW BORN YOUNG OF EVERY SINGLE SPECIES ?????"

Which WAS First : The Chicken or The Egg ???????????????

ANSWER : A fully formed, perfect Rooster and a fully formed perfect Hen, WERE REQUIRED "In The Beginning" for THE VERY FIRST EGGS.

SAME SAME FOR EVERY SINGLE SPECIES OF CREATURE.

ALL CREATED BY GOD THROUGH HIS WORD (JESUS)...

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need a MALE AND A FEMALE, to make a baby <durrrr>
          (forget about the "exceptions" to this rule....)

WE are Talking About : elephants, monkies, horses, humming birds, barosaurus, T.Rex, lions, tigers, hamsters, The Blue Whale, dolphins, leopards, camels, MAN & WOMAN...

DO YOU GET THIS ?????????????????????????

11. Jojosi profile image59
    Jojosiposted 11 years ago

Many of us do not want to become Christians as Jesus taught for fear of being taken out of our comfort zone.

Jojosi has posted the BEST Answer yet - SO FAR...

VERY HONEST.

pisean282311 IS Absolutely Correct about "science".

The Holy Bible is an INFALLIBLE, Supernatural Document.

As for PROOF - Well, this IS the Information Age.

Take a LONG look at THE EVIDENCE Tab (The Facts) without "satire" PLEASE, Here : http://www.Constellation7.org

THIS IS THE GOSPEL TRUTH - Amen

LOVE you ALL by the way....

i
      DON'T love "some" of the things you say and do HOWEVER.

But, THESE are TWO entirely different matters.

http://www.Constellation7.org

NOTE : The ACTUAL Rock that Moses Cleft which then POURED OUT enough water to sustain over THREE MILLION people for some 40 years in THE WILDERNESS is below.  GUESS HOW HIGH IT IS ???

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6464925.jpg

@Elijah7 hey i was kidding...humans beings would have become long extinct without science....science gives us the edge...right from books like quran , bible or torah has been written to present day sites like hubpages , it is all because of science....so science is silent server of human race...it needs to be respected ...

books like bible or quran or torah are matter of mere belief and believes keep evolving like it has always been...today we see decline is christianity world over barring under developed countries because these books have seized to be best answers to human questions...still these books have value in terms of essence but divinity of such book was also question mark even when these books where conceived and it would be questioned more and more in future , till it becomes obselete...it has happened with other books and thats the cycel...

beauty of science is that when proven wrong , it stands corrected...it doesnot say ohh but i was inspired and cant be wrong.....problem with books who are claimed to be holy is even when decisive proof for they being wrong at places are given , it refuses to correct itself because claim of divinity is there on such books...

† 2 Timothy 3:16 †
          All scripture is given by inspiration of God,
          and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof,
          for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

ACTUAL PHOTO OF THE REAL NOAH'S ARK, CONFIRMED BY TRUE SCIENCE from 1960 until 1994 When The Turkish Government ALLOWED a Visitor's Centre To be Built OVERLOOKING what you see below :-

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6464998_f248.jpg

Better Explanations for "Noah's Ark" Structure?

Even if the Noah's Ark Ministries International team did find a wooden structure or even a boat on Mount Ararat, there are other explanations for what the structure might be.

For example, it could be a shrine constructed by early Christians to commemorate the site where they believed Noah's Ark should be, Zimansky said.

Even in that speculative case, it wouldn't be 4,000 years old. "The Bible hadn't even been written yet," he said.

Bible scholar Sasson said he thinks biblical writers intended the story of Noah's ark to be allegorical, not a true recounting of historical events. By presenting a scenario in which humanity is punished for its wickedness, "they were trying to draw us to the notion of a God who asks us to be acceptable," Sasson said.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news … n-culture/

christians need to stop wasting their energy on taking bible literally and treat it as attempt of authors to make sense of their world

Then explain these PROPHECIES, proven as Written from 1990 BC thru 400 BC

Check the references and READ THE FACTS :-

OLD TESTAMENT PROPHECIES OF CHRIST FULFILLED FROM AD 0 - AD 33.5 IN THE HISTORY BOOK (THE NEW TESTAMENT)

1. Christ was to be of king David’s Family (Matthew 22:44; Mark 12:36; Luke 1:69,70; 20:42-44; John 7:42; 2nd Samuel 7:12-16; Psalm 89:3-4; 110:1; 132:11; Isaiah 9:6,7; 11:1).

2. Christ was to be Born of a Virgin (Matthew 1:23; Isaiah 7:14).

3. Christ was to be Born in Bethlehem (Matthew 2:6; John 7:42; Micah 5:2).

4. Christ would Sojourn in Egypt (Matthew 2:15; Hosea 11:1).

5. Christ would Live in Galilee (Matthew 4:15; Isaiah 9:1,2)

6. Christ would Live at Nazareth (Matthew 2:23; Isaiah 11:1).

7. Christ’s Coming would be Announced by an Elijah-like Herald (Matthew 3:3; 11:10-14; Mark 1:2-3; Luke 3:4-6; 7:27; John 1:23; Isaiah 40:3-5; Malachi 3:1; 4:5).

8. Christ’s Coming would occasion the Massacre of Bethlehem’s Children (Matthew 2:18; Genesis 35:19-20; 48:7; Jeremiah 31:15).

9. Christ would Proclaim a Jubilee to the World (Luke 4:18-19; Isaiah 58:6; 61:1).

10. Christ’s Mission would include Gentiles (Matthew 12:18-21; Isaiah 42:1-4).

11. Christ’s Ministry would be one of Healing (Matthew 8:17; Isaiah 53:4).

12. Christ would Teach by Parables (Matthew 13:14, 15, 35; Isaiah 6:9-10; Psalm 78:2).

13. Christ would be Disbelieved and Rejected by the Rulers (Matthew 15:8, 9; 21:42; Mark 7:6, 7; 12:10 11; Luke 20:17; John 12:38-40; 15:25; Psalm 69:4; 118:22; Isaiah 6:10; 29:13; 53:1).

14. Christ would make a Triumphal Entry into Jerusalem (Matthew 21:5; John 12:13-15; Isaiah 62:11; Zechariah 9:9; Psalm 118:26).

15. Christ would be like a Smitten Shepherd (Matthew 26:31; Mark 14:27; Zechariah 13:7).

16. Christ would be Betrayed by a Friend for 30 Pieces of Silver (Matthew 27:9-10; John 13:18; Zechariah 11:12-13; Psalm 41:9).

17. All the Disciples Forsook Him and Fled (Matthew 26:56; Psalm 38:11; Isaiah 63:3).

18. They would Cast Lots for Christ’s Garments (Matthew 27:35; John 19:24; Psalm 22:18).

19. Christ’s Hands, Feet and Side would be Pierced (Matthew; Psalm 22:16; Zechariah 12:10).

20. Christ would be Given Vinegar and Gall (Matthew 27:34; John 19:29; Psalm 69:21).

21. Christ’s Bone’s would Not be Broken (John 19:36; Exodus 12:46; Numbers 9:12; Psalm 34:20).

22. Christ would Die with Malefactors (Luke 22:37; Isaiah 53:9, 12).

23. Christ’s Dying Words were Foretold (Matthew 27:46; Mark 15:34; Luke 23:46; Psalm 22:1; 31:5).

24. Christ would be Buried by a Rich Man (Isaiah 53:9; Matthew 27:57-60; fact stated, prophecy not quoted)

25. Christ would Rise from the Dead the Third Day (Matthew12:40; Luke 24:46).  No particular passage is quoted from the Old Testament for this.  That Christ would rise from the dead is definitely quoted in Acts 2:25-32, from Psalm 16:10-11.  Jesus said it was Written that He would rise the third day (Luke 24:46).  Jesus must have had in mind Hosea 6:2 and Jonah 1:7, and Isaac being released from death the third day (Genesis 22:4).

26. Christ’s Rejection would be followed by the Destruction of Jerusalem and Great Tribulation for the Jews (Matthew 24:15; mark 13:14; Luke 21:20; Daniel 9:27; 11:31; 12: 1, 11).

Jesus Himself realized that in His death He was fulfilling the Scriptures (Matthew 26:54, 56).  While He was hanging on the cross, John 19:28 tells us that Jesus was concerned about prophecy being fulfilled… “After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.”

John 19:30 states: “When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.”

NOAH'S ARK ANCHOR (DROGUE STONES) FOUND UPSTREAM OF THE ACTUAL REAL ARK SITE - AMEN

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6465226_f248.jpg

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6465229_f248.jpg

1. Josak profile image60

Your "evidence" is so weak it is laughable. Let me ask you, say there was a massive ark there what is more likely? some people built a massive ark for a long journey and it was left there or an old man got every type of animal (even penguins and polar bears and stuff somehow) and got them on ship and that is the one we have found? The very idea is ridiculous and the most basic assumption is to say great there is a big boat there, that does not prove a thing. As for your prophesies I have seen better from palm readers and astrologers, which by the way I am also supposed to murder.

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death.  (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

@josak i think he has different agenda...he wants to demean christianity , otherwise no christian of todays time brings forth noah's ark since belief on that story has declined and in future would be declared as fable....

its the opposite christians who deny that story prove they arent christian, if you believe in god how would it be an impposibility?

SO YOU READ ALL THE PROPHECIES AND THEIR HISTORICAL FULFILLMENTS ABOVE THEN - THAT WAS QUICK...

AND YOU STUDIED THIS WEBSITE WITH AN OPEN MIND OF COURSE :

http://www.arkdiscovery.com/noah%27s_ark.htm

Sorry Josak....you must be SMARTER than God......

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6465368_f248.jpg

2. CMHypno profile image82
        CMHypnoposted 11 years agoin reply to this

If you are really a Christian you would know enough not to be so judgemental regarding the replies to your OP.  Who set you up as some higher being that that has the right to tell other people what to think and what to believe in?  I think that your Jesus might just have something to say about that!

@cmhypno to be honest...many christians out here think they know more than jesus himself...

HE SURE DOES Hyno :

† Mark 16 : 15 - 16 †
          And he said unto them,

12. profile image0
    erickcbposted 11 years ago

I just think for myself.. I've done alright. Never needed a bible or anything to tell me how to live my life. If it really is my own life, shouldn't I be the one to choose which direction to take it?
    Just my two cents worth.

Who Gave you your unique DNA, finger print, voice pattern & retina design?

Who Designed your heart, brain, liver, kidneys, eyes, ears, nervous system, bone structure, marrow, blood, immune system - PLUS, the subatomic structure of each cell in your body?

Who Designed the star systems, the planets, gravity, the fundamental facts of physics?

WHO Created the humming bird and the giraffe and ALL THE CREATURES?

ALL, birds, fish, animals, insects, flowers, trees, EVERY UNIQUE FACE OF MANKIND?

This planet earth in space and the moon and the seasons and all the food this earth produces.

IF YOU SAY THIS ALL EVOLVED BY CHANCE AND ACCIDENT, then sorry erickcb, BUT that is NOT ONLY INSANE, but ALSO requires a very WARPED "type of faith."

It's rather like expecting me to "BELIEVE" that the entire computer networked system of the planet TODAY, happened ALL ON ITS OWN, WITHOUT ANYONE DESIGNING IT OR ANYONE BUILDING IT.

It all kindda "magically" appeared all by itself...

Our PERSONAL server network system (for example), and my entire family's collection of ipads, ipods, smart phones and mobile phones, CLUMPED all together, COMPARED with just the design and structure of ONE OF MY EYES, is like comparing the head of a pin with Jupiter. (my eye being Jupiter for those sarcastic readers)..

YOU GET THE PICTURE ???

[b]Now read The Truth - † GENESIS ONE TO SEVEN HERE † :-[b]

Try BELIEVING what you read for a change.

Written ORIGINALLY, over 6000 years AGO - YES, mate, The Most Holy Bible is a HISTORY BOOK - (i prefer His-Story Book) and took 4100 years to completer by Progressive Revelation and Actual RECORDS.

Go figure !!!

ACTUAL PHOTOS OF THE REAL NOAH'S ARK, CONFIRMED BY TRUE SCIENCE from 1960 until 1994 When The Turkish Government ALLOWED a Visitor's Centre To be Built OVERLOOKING what you see below :-

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6465046_f248.jpg

@elijah Science has not confirmed noah's ark...u r propagating false claims in name of science....please dont mislead people , even jesus wont have liked lies....

WRONG -SCIENCE HAS CONFIRMED NOAH'S ARK.

YOU'VE JUST BEEN KEPT IN THE DARK.

NOW IT'S TIME TO SEE THE LIGHT..

AND KNOW FOR SURE THE BIBLE'S RIGHT..

Here's THE SCIENCE (IF YOU DARE TO BE WRONG) : -

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6465254_f248.jpg

1. profile image0

Great!  I have some swamp land in Florida that would make a great location for condos, too, and I'll let you have it dirt cheap as you are a fellow fignoramus.

lol

2. pisean282311 profile image64

grow up ...it should be in science journal ...noahs ark is in search since 2k yrs...now when there was never an ark how can anyone find it...now if we assume for ur faiths sake that there was an ark..so that proves torah,bible,quran right...so whom should we believe ...may be quran , since it is latest...right?

WRONG - the koran DENIES the Crucifixion - NO Salvation there - SORRY.

The Torah POINTS To Christ The Lamb.

The Ark IS REAL.

Go visit it one day - IF YOU DARE...

By the way - those glory seeking idiots looking for the Ark up in an Ararat Glacier are SERIOUSLY deceived...

NOT ONCE, did ANY OF THEM ask The Question, "How DID the animals climb down the side of this STEEP MOUNTAIN.....?"

The Ark is 22.5 miles SSE of Ararat in the lower FOOTHILLS, smooth and sweeping, ALLOWING The Creatures to exit SMOOTHLY - No mountain climbing gear needed...

Alleluia & Amen

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6476089_f248.jpg

PICTURE ABOVE : FOSSILISED WOODEN ARK COVER

NB : How would we NOW KNOW, since 1994, that Gopher Wood is an ancient Hebrew Expression for Laminated Cross-Plywood, WITH THE TREES USED THEREIN HAVING no GROWTH RINGS ???

ANSWER : By finding and studying an Ark DECK TIMBER - Amen

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6476124.jpg

1. Jesus was a hippy profile image61
                Jesus was a hippyposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Do you have any idea how many "arks" have been found? I thought there was only one yet every few years someone claims to have found the "real" one and it turns out to be an old shed or something.

Do you honestly think it would be that hard to find an ark that was big enough to house multiple animals of every species on the planet?

That thing would be ten times the size of the titanic. Out of wood? lol

Every species times 2? 10x the titanic is still to small. were talking the size of a small country.

The wood alone would have taken a country just to gather. Then you have the carving and shaping of the wood, by one man, that would take a freaking lifetime by itself. Then you have to gather 2 of every animal we have in existence (except the cockroach because they survive anything). I don't see it being possible in one lifetime. At least not with out some heavy technological or magical help.

the species back then where fewer because they hadnt adapted yet

This is wonderful!  So, how long did it take the kangaroos to hop to the bottom of the planet and across the vast seas?  Not to mention all of the other species indigenous to Australia.  Feel free to ask Jesus if you don't know the correct answer.  I'll be waiting eagerly as your answer will tell us just how much you really know.  smile

The sea levels ROSE after the Flood.

Take a LONG LOOK at the underwater continental shelves.

Alaska & Russia were joined (not that long ago)

Same for Australiasia.

YOU UNDERESTIMATE GOD.

Oh yea, you DON'T EVEN BELIEVE God exists !!! - Ha.

BEFORE The Flood, there were SEAS, plural.

Now, ONE BIG OCEAN. - This is The REMNANT OF THE FLOOD.

And YES, the exact dimensions of The Ark provided AMPLE space for two of each creature (and a few extra birds)...

You can get the entire population of earth (standing) on Rhode Island.

OBVIOUSLY, you have NOT studied ALL the recent Evidence from 1974 - 1994.

This is a Closed Subject - NOAH ARK HAS BEEN FOUND.

There is ONLY ONE.

Fully scientifically PROVEN.

You are JUST UNAWARE of the Facts, cos it BLOWS A GAPING HOLE in the EVIL-ution theory FAIRY STORY.

The phonies have been looking up in the Ararat glacier.

NO Ark there - SORRY to disappoint.

HERE is The True Ark Web-Portal - CLOSED SUBJECT - Proven - QED.

End of STORY - Wakie Wakie !!!

Can you READ ???

† 2 Peter 3:3 †
                  "Knowing this first, that there shall come
                  in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,"

SCOFF TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT - you CANNOT change The Truth and The Facts - AMEN.

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6476812_f248.jpg

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6476820_f248.jpg

1. janesix profile image59
                    janesixposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Dude get a grip

2. EinderDarkwolf profile image60

We still have SEAS PLURAL!

Secondly, you use information that is 18 years old and accuse others of not using accurate information? This just shows how little you know.

3. Randy Godwin profile image62

So then Mr. brilliance, how did the kangaroos get to Australia when they disembarked from the ark?  And where did all of the water go after covering the mountains of the entire planet?  Let me guess, a big godly sponge soaked it all up, right?  No wonder believers are so gullible! lol  Your whole posts are full of ignorance and superstition only an uneducated person could believe.  lol

4. Randy Godwin profile image62

Wow! You really fell for this old ruse?  lol  This same "ark" has been dis-proven multiples of times and is simply a natural rock formation as proven by science.  Geeze, you guys will fall for any con man, just as you always have.  :lol:lol:lol:

5. Josak profile image60

This is just so moronic, the climate of any area in the world would quickly kill animals form any other part, also do you seriously know how many animals there are on earth? we are talking about tens of millions of species there are not ships big enough now let alone built out of wood by one guy, as for fish with legs there are still plenty of semi aquatic fish with legs now http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axolotl demonstrating exactly what happened there.

6. profile image0

Wow, you must be truly gullible. The Cruise ship I was on a few months ago was twice as long as that piece of grass. There is no way you could fit two of every animal alive. That web site was design to extract money from you.

13. profile image0

Elijah: Where do you REALLY expect to get with all this? People are so stubborn and that is the way your god made them. Live and let live. Come on. I think if your god was so mighty he would be able to fight his own battles right?  In my eyes, MY EYES, life is made to be taken in with fullness, experimentation, wonder, and choice. An infallible guide on who and what you should be, limits your existence. Humans have the capability to imagine, create, feel, connect, and comprehend all of life's richness and wonder. Self awareness is necessary for all of these incredible gifts. Looking at life through scripture make you miss out on a lot of it. Freedom, happiness, and peace do not come through faith. You must go out there and make it happen. With all due respect to you and your opinion, I do not think you will change anyone. Live and let live.
    Just my two cents worth.

ALL True Christians HAVE ALREADY BEEN CHANGED.

You are NOT "Born" Christian - IT'S A CONSCIOUS CHOICE.

Why?

NOTHING ELSE ON THIS MESSED UP PLANET MAKES ANY REAL SENSE.

Why do i BOTHER ???

BECAUSE i KNOW The End from The Beginning.

If i were to tell you DON'T GO OUT TODAY, because i KNOW that there is this guy out there with a GUN and he wants to KILL you.

i work for the Police and we are going to ARREST HIM.

YOU NEEDN'T KNOW THE DETAILS.. Just that Detective Chief Superintendent Elijah Seven called you up and TOLD you NOT to go out on Friday The 13th.

HOWEVER, you  think YOU know BEST and decide to take the chance.

BLAM, a high power rifle BLOWS YOUR HEAD OFF as you leave your home.

There's the evil spirit named SATAN.

There's The Holy Spirit (GOD).

One WANTS your soul in HELL; the other FOR HEAVEN...(guess Who)

Just because YOU don't believe this MAKES ZERO DIFFERENCE TO THE REAL FACTS (The Truth) OF THE MATTER...

JESUS Knows EVERYTHING and DOES NOT WANT YOU TO DIE IN YOUR SINS - So HE Provided a Way OUT for you - End of story !!!

Here's a nice photo of the REAL MOUNT SINAI in NNW Arabia :

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6465120_f248.jpg

AND HERE'S THE RED SEA CROSSING SITE (EGYPT SIDE) :-

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6465131_f248.jpg

THE ENTIRE HOLY BIBLE IS 100% TRUE...

Therefore, WITHOUT Salvation The DEVIL owns you.

THIS IS NOT A NICE THOUGHT.....

You may well be entirely UNAWARE of what is happening....

WELL - NOT ANYMORE !!!

BELIEVE ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Silver Fish profile image74
    Silver Fishposted 11 years ago

Because christianity is a pernicious corrupt system designed to keep power in the hands of a corrupt few by using fear and guilt as weapons.
    The bible is a piece of fiction, and if that is your world I would rather not be a part of it.

@silver makes sense to me

PROVE THE BIBLE IS FICTION !!!

ACTUAL PHOTOS OF THE REAL NOAH'S ARK, CONFIRMED BY TRUE SCIENCE from 1960 until 1994 When The Turkish Government ALLOWED a Visitor's Centre To be Built OVERLOOKING what you see below :-

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6465075_f248.jpg

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6465078_f248.jpg

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6465375_f248.jpg

PHOTO OF THE SODOM / GOMORRAH LOCATION IN ISRAEL

1. janesix profile image59

If you can provide some Real, Undisputed pictures of Egypt and Rome, then i will be convinced. Those places were also in the bible....

3. profile image0

Elijah you make VAST assumptions based off minimal evidence to further crusade against those who are opposed to your beliefs. I understand life is a miracle indeed. I believe I said that. Have been brought up in a Christian home, I also understand what the bible says. Calling me insane based off of nothing is really high and mighty of you don't you think? Not once did I say this all a "mistake" or whatever. That is just your assumption. You kind of blow up you know. Like someone pushed you in a corner. I wonder if you REALLY even believe what you say yourself?

NEVER tried to say YOU are "insane".

The misbegotten notion of "evolution theory" IS insane.

There's NO evolution...IT'S PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE...

So - LOGIC - There IS ONE CREATOR....

What's His Name ???

allah, buddha, krisna, mohammed, shiva, ram ? PICK A NAME FROM A HAT...

Did ANY OF THEM DIE AND RESURRECT FOR YOUR SINS AND MINE?

Honestly erick, JESUS CHRIST Highly Deserves to BE RE-VISITED, in your own personal thinking....

JUST IN CASE He's RIGHT and ALL the opponents ARE WRONG !!!

Here's a AN ACTUAL PHOTO of GOMORRAH itself (SODOM'S EVILTWIN SISTER) in Israel on the coast of the Dead Sea - BRIMSTONE BALLS EMBEDDED BY THE MILLION IN THE ASHEN RUINS OF THE BUILDINGS :-

(A Foreshadowng of HELL - "AN ENSAMPLE")

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6465175_f248.jpg

Anyone really want to end up after death in a place WORSE than this Vision :-

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6465392_f248.jpg

Or maybe join this guy in his nice little place :-

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6465393.jpg

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6465400_f248.jpg

@elijah lol dont tell me u seriously believe in harry potter stuff...

2. Josak profile image60

And now you are trying to scare people into believing your sad little myth, it's always either fear or ignorance with you guys.

1. profile image0

Fignorance - makes them sound fruity and unlearned.

3. profile image0
            scottcgruberposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Right. So there's no such thing as drug-resistant tuberculosis or herbicide-resistant weeds or multidrug resistant staphylococcus, then?

Well that's great news! I'm so glad that these things don't exist!

Why even bother arguing anymore. Logic, and reasoning is something the religiously insane can't handle.

4. Disappearinghead profile image61
            Disappearingheadposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Elijah, are those actual photos taken from hell?

IT'S THE WORST NIGHTMARE YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE.

NO MOVIE NOR "DREAM VISION" WILL EVER COMPARE.

You ARE "Alive" - "YOUR SPIRIT MAN" - and all you want to do is WAKE UP, hoping it's "JUST A DREAM.

IT won't be - IT'S A REAL PLACE !!!

You ARE ALL CURRENTLY CHOOSING TO GO THERE AFTER YOU LEAVE YOUR BODY.

This is the whole POINT of The Work Of JESUS On The Cross.

TO HELP YOU NOT GO THERE

Nothing IN THIS LIFE, will ever compare TO THE DEPTHS OF THE REAL PLACE CALLED HELL.

Oh Yes - i FORGOT, you "Don't BELIEVE you are a SPIRIT living in your body for a Season"

OOOOPS.....

THIS IS THE PRIMARY AND MONUMENTAL ERROR OF ALL ATHEISM "doctrines"

SORRY TO BURST YOUR COLLECTIVE BUBBLES....

THAT "doctrine" IS A PACK OF SATANIC LIES, COOKED UP (excuse the pun) by the Primary Denizen of The DEEP...

You think there is NO DEVIL ??????

WRONG - VERY WRONG INDEED...

This is WHOLE POINT of The Entire Message of Christ !

And he said unto them,

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6467564_f248.jpg

1. Eric Newland profile image60
                Eric Newlandposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Deliberately reinforcing the stereotype that all Christians are insane fire-and-brimstone zealots isn't exactly a point in favor of The Great Commission, you know.

Why don't you step back, take a breather, and focus on casting Christianity in a positive light instead of...this?

Thanks to people like you we have an uphill battle just convincing non-believers that Christians are tolerable people to be around. Let alone getting them to respect our beliefs, let alone having a chance in (*cough*) hell that they might ever consider adopting them.

Hi Eric - TIME'S running out.

The WHOLE Point is simply that True Christianity SAVES SOULS.

Saves them WHAT ???

Their SINS - Yea....

JESUS Warns EVERYONE about Hell MANY, MANY times.

WHY do you think he ALLOWED them to Crucifiy Him ????

ANSWER : So He Could Resurrect, Ascend and THEN Send Forth The Holy Ghost to EMPOWER The Great Commission :-

TO SAVE THE SOULS OF ALL WHO WILL BELIEVE

JESUS Proved EVERYTHING.

False science TODAY is "trying" to destroy The Works Of Christ and His Father - IMPOSSIBLE OF COURSE !!!

Nonetheless, multitudes are BLISSFULLY unaware of The Real FACTS.

Hence this short web forum discourse to PRESENT The Full Gospel,
                  HOPING, that some people MIGHT just re-visit The Greatest Truth Of The Ages - FOR THEIR OWN BENEFIT.

After all, what have they got to LOSE ???

Hmmmmmmmm........

Their SOULS.....

So, thanks for your concern Eric...

TRUTH is TRUTH...

JESUS is Alive Right NOW.....

This IS The POSITIVE LIGHT - Glory !!!

Amen

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6476875_f248.jpg

† Psalm 82 : 3-4 †
                  "Defend the poor and fatherless:
                  do justice to the afflicted and needy.
                  Deliver the poor and needy:
                  rid them out of the hand of the wicked." AMEN

I only have one two part question for you.

Why were Moabites cursed and yet Jesus was one? And why did God tell Jeremiah that only when his covenant with the day and night was broken could anyone but Levite Priests give his ministries, yet his "supposed" son was not a Levite?

hi name is YAHWEH if you mean the god of the bible or translated into english jehovah, if you dont know even that simple thing then who are you to ask anyone to convert when you dont know what the bible teaches?
          Hell is not a place of torture get a grip god isnt sadistic and would never advocate torture.

IT'S A LAW OFTHE UNIVERSE.

Good News is, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED In Advance.

GOD is NOT letting you go there - HE'S TRYING TO SAVE YOU FROM GOING THERE.

JEHOVAH gave ALL POWER to His Son AFTER The Ascension !!!!

SO THE NAME TODAY IS JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY - AMEN

Of course, YOU DO HAVE FREE WILL.

Choose wisely.

And he said unto them,

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6467594_f248.jpg

3. profile image0
          erickcbposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Nah. Ill leave the fables alone. The story of Jesus has been told many times over throughout history. It is merely sun worship. Sorry to be the one to break it to ya. i think for myself. Ill trust in the fact that a true benevolent deity gives life and life only. What you choose to do with it is your choice. The bible is ridiculous. Trying to contain man's freewill? That is a joke. Screw God, Jehovah, Yahweh, Allah or whatever you call him. He's the abuse father who is afraid of his own children. Gimme a break. My "God" is much more than some loser like that. The "Word" contains ZERO life. Just based of experience ya know.

Your "god" IS The Devil - THE MASTER OF DISGUISE AND DECEIT; A THIEF, A LIAR AND A MURDERER FROM THE BEGINNING

The Lord JESUS has this to SAY - Directly to you erickcb :-

† John 10:10 †
            The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:
            I am come that they might have life,
            and that they might have it more abundantly.

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6476930.jpg

1. profile image0

What a nice little white sheep. Let's sacrifice it for ol' Jehovah here. I hear he really gets his rocks off when there is innocent blood spilled in his name. Another question though how is guilt a virtue? Seems that is the only way to "heaven." See cause' when you were born, you weren't perfect enough for heaven. You had to get your head squared first. Then u get dunked underwater, like that is some super spiritual thing. Its one big placebo if you ask me, how does going underwater make you worthy of anything? This religion sucks. Its all talk talk talk. Read this line, this verse, and you will become "virtuous" in the name of the Lord. Great memorization skills IS the WAY! the YAW WAY! get it? Its backwards. I learned that from these ''virtuous'' men who love JESUS! They seem thrilled to worship God.. Then when you get high enough, leave the lower orders they really tell you who you have been worshiping all along... I'll leave the mystery to those who wish to journey far enough into the system. But anyway, funny thing is, all those "sinners" who are damned; all the people you hate, seem to all have one thing in common. Common Sense. Better yet Elijah, if you ARE correct, and the God of the bible is real, and all the stuff in the bible is TRUTH, I'd side with Lucifer. I would rebel in the name of Freedom from a sadistic tyrant.. 
              I hope one day you become alive. I do like your quote the Jesus guy supposedly said, because in ways, some the teachings of the New Testament hold truths. To have life more abundantly doesn't mean following a religion to a T. Trying to follow the bible "religiously" is insanity to me. It just has too many contradictions to what I deem common sense. The mystery is solved for you when you realize Jesus told his followers there is life in ME. NOT the written word. You get life when you look at things as they are and use your ...excuse me.. god given common sense. Then you have life.

4. Dannytaylor02 profile image71
      Dannytaylor02posted 11 years ago

define christian? there are 40,000 denominations of 'christianity' so first people would need to know what you mean by christian to convert.

Good question !

ANSWER :

Acts 11:25-27

Then departed Barnabas to Tarsus, for to seek Saul: And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch.

And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people.

And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

And in these days came prophets from Jerusalem unto Antioch.

THEREFORE, a True Christian IS a Disciple Of JESUS Christ The Lord.

A Disciple Follows his Master.

A Disciple ADHERES to The Teachings of his Master.

You can't "adhere" IF you WON'T learn !!!

You can't Learn if you WON'T Believe.

You can't believe WITHOUT Faith.

WITHOUT Faith it is IMPOSSIBLE to Please GOD Himself !!!!

CONCLUSIONS :

1). Demonations (sorry Denominations) are a JOKE.

2). A True Christian IS a Journey, NOT destination.

3). The ACTUAL Destination CANNOT be Reached, BECAUSE The True Christian RECEIVES "Everlasting Life" - THAT MEANS ETERNAL LIFE.

4). For The True Christian DEATH NO LONGER EXISTS. Just a change of "Tabernacle" OR, Being Alive In THIS ONE, When The Lord Returns.
        (VERY VERY SOON i must add)...

5). The True Christian THEN Spends 1000 years (minimum) ALIVE AND WELL on THIS Planet earth, AFTER God Returns. OH Yes, JESUS Is God in the Form of A Man - THE PERFECT MAN. He is approximately 2012 years old (give or take 14 years worst case scenario).

He's RIGHT NOW, not that nice young man with long hair (or whatever), He was ONLY 33.5 years Old When he PHYSICALLY ASCENDED.

Nay Danny - HE LOOKS JUST LIKE HIS FATHER....JEHOVAH

Ooops - BETTER WATCH OUT !!!!

Everything ELSE Required is EITHER In Writing IN THE NEW TESTAMENT....OR, Directly Given By THE HOLY GHOST HIMSELF in the Cases of Christian souls in "dark places on this earth" where Most Holy Bibles ARE BANNED.

Start Reading !!!

Start Believing FULLY.

When The Time is Right - GET BAPTIZED - THAT'S it - Alleluia & AMEN.

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6467759.jpg

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6467773_f248.jpg

5. Greek One profile image63
      Greek Oneposted 11 years ago

I BRING YOU THIS IMPORTANT SPIRITUAL MESSAGE...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Q8p6JEMW_so/R8TWgfh0E8I/AAAAAAAAAf0/px4EaaQmEYQ/s1600/purple-nurple.png

Who needs drugs when you make me look at this.
        I think I found Dog in it.

2. Eric Newland profile image60

Ok, now I see the Ark.

Yes, I see a nark, too.

3. Disappearinghead profile image61

No no, I am undone. Your mind bending visual tricks have opened up the door to let Satan into my mind. Arrggghh.

4. Elijah7 profile image60

THANKS - NICE PICTURE...

HOPE YOU GET "THE BIGGER PICTURE"

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6467778_f248.jpg

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6467782_f248.jpg

exactly!!!

6. Eric Newland profile image60
      Eric Newlandposted 11 years ago

It's testimony time in a conservative evangelical church. One man raises his hand and is offered the microphone. He stands and speaks.

"I was a sinner," he says. The rest of the congregation murmurs their amens.

"I was an atheist. Greedy. Selfish. Blind to the words of God."

He becomes overcome with emotion, and takes a moment to compose himself before continuing.

"But then one day, God sent an angel to me. Out of the blue. And green. And magenta. He spoke words that were hard to understand, especially the yellow-on-white text. But what he said rang with truth, and I was compelled by the Holy Spirit to fall on my knees right then and there!"

The congregation's response is fiery. Amen! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!

"I banged my chin into my keyboard, but I knelt all the same. I said, 'Dear Lord, thank you for showing me the error of my ways through this technicolor witness to your divine power! I repent of my sins and I accept your grace as freely as I accept the godly power of all caps and underlining random phrases!'

"And thanks to that, that one beautiful, well thought out post on an Internet forum, my soul is saved and I am a follower of Christ today! Praise Jesus!"

He wipes the tears from his eyes as he hands the microphone back to the pastor. The congregation gives him a standing ovation.

Such is the power of scripture and BBCode tags. Combined, they can break the chains around the hardest heart.

1. Disappearinghead profile image61

Eric, I'm beginning to find you to be one of the most humourous people on this forum. smile

Fabulous Eric - Hope that sinner is YOU - One Fine Day in the NOT "too" distant future.

SERIOUSLY !!!

Go here Mr Newland and SEE if you can Find That New Land (IF you DARE) :

http://www.constellation7.org/TheSimple … fFaith.htm

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6467810_f248.jpg

Is this constellation7 your website that you keep pushing? Does it make you money if people click on it?

This is "HIS" website, not mine - And NO, no money involved. The Site is for making Saints, NOT filthy lucre.

Salvation is Free for ANYONE...

Not into "making money" from Gospel Revelation - Alleluia.

The Site is a Portal to GOSPEL TRUTH...Nothing else !!!

Designed and Built to Defeat EVERY argument against GOD - Amen

Amen

† Daniel 12 : 4  †
            "But thou, O Daniel,
            shut up the words,
            and seal the book,
            even to the time of the end:
            many shall run to and fro,
            and knowledge shall be increased."

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6475959_f248.jpg

7. profile image0
      jomineposted 11 years ago

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-04-01/1238544137729.jpg

lol

ABSOLUTELY TRUE

Except, there is NO DEFEAT - Only Victory !!!

And YES, The Son IS IN THE CENTRE OF THE CIRCLE - Amen

http://www.constellation7.org/TheSimple … fFaith.htm

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6467835.jpg

8. Scottye Davis profile image58
      Scottye Davisposted 11 years ago

The point Elijah, is not to fear ending up in hell. It is to love and worship a creator who was lonely. Trying to strike fear into the hearts of non-believers isn't the way to go. Yes fear God. But He wants you to love Him. He has done so much for me in my life, I would not be the same without him. He is my rock. Everyone is shaped into people their experiences make them. The bible says "Let the wicked be wicked, let the righteous be righteous." What you really need to look out for is false prophets in your church, or unholy men leading others in His name.

Although I am an atheist I admire statements like this. Keep your religion to yourself.

Deleted

Justly stated. off topic Look at the creation of adam painting by da vinci, historians have began studying it because the cloud gods on is a brain. its all in our heads

I'm gonna use some of your own argumentative method against you....
              How do you know that's what da Vinci meant? You have absolutely no proof whatsoever it's all just a big assumption.

Not that I care...

You don't care yet you reply. It is just something interesting. If you don't mind me asking, are you a religious nut like Elijah?

Don't all me a "religious" nut - WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE????

"ATHEIST - Anthony"

The REAL nutcases ON EARTH TODAY are God Hating, Salvation REFUSING, Bible DISBELIEVING, morons with less sense than undersea volcanic white worms..

WAKE UP !!!!

You HAVE been lied to YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, by a bunch of stuck up, know NOTHING evolution fairy tale spinners....

All GOOD fairy stories BEGIN WITH "Once upon a Time, A LONG TIME AGO"...

4.3 billion years ago the earth was primordial soup.

MILLIONS OF YEARS later, the first "blob of sludge" crawled out of the sea and became T.Rex, that later became a hamster and a Giraffe, and a Zebra and an Elephant - BLAH, BLAH, BLAH....

So when exactly DID the first fish acquire LEGS ???

And decide to STROLL ON OUT and turn into DINOSAURS....

ALL ON THEIR LONESOME - ha - HA HA...

And you THINK i AM a "NUT"....

Got a mirror handy nearby MATE !!!!

† James 1:27 †
                  "Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this,
                  To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction,
                  and to keep himself unspotted from the world."

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6476750_f248.jpg

Yes Elijah, your a nut case. Your forcing your ridiculous religion upon people who honestly are intelligent enough to see that the bible is nothing more then fantasy. If i were to believe in a god it wouldn't be yours. your god is a sadistic asshole. And for you too claim evolution to be physically impossible is simply retarded. Evidence lies all around. When people can't figure something out they shouldn't just say "oh it must be god" they should strive to figure what it is. You and the rest of the religious nuts make the human race disgusting. If it weren't for free thinkers we'd still be in the dark ages. Please refrain from quoting the bible, to me it's as if your quoting a children's book.

nope im not a religious nut i hate religion with a passion, probably as much if not more than you. religion does far more bad to the name of god than atheists do by a long shot, they teach that he burns people in hell for all eternity and that he's going to blow up the world whereas atheists simply say hes a fairy in the sky.

AMEN & AMEN sister - ALLELUIA TO THIS !!! ! !!!

On PERMANENT WATCH - (Book of Ezekiel)

Here :

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6467859_f248.jpg

The picture ABOVE is also for you Anthony....."THE BIGGER PICTURE"

1. profile image0

well, this picture really tells it all. Good luck Elijah. The visionary. HAHA. This picture really made sense of it all. Keep stirring up the pot. I think what your talk is good for is creating a mass exodus AWAY from Christianity to what you may call the Green Religion/Revolution. See if it weren't for crazies like you giving Christianity a bad name, it would be much harder for the powers that be to shepherd the masses away from it. It is no longer needed were we are going is it? Azza-roth Utopia. Nice effects btw. Very new agey. Well done. Well done. You are serving you masters very well.
          Your boat will sink one day. I would get off board if I were you. There are leaks in your pirate ship.

1. Randy Godwin profile image62

These nutjobs show up here regularly.  But they are usually laughed right out of the place.  smile

1. profile image0

yea just mad at myself it took me so long to realize "who" this guy really is. I mean, this is just plain SAD. The red flags shoulda went off earlier. Oh well.

9. Daniel Carter profile image63
      Daniel Carterposted 11 years ago

RE: "Hell"

The place called "Hell" is in Michigan. It's even frozen over there many times.

The rest is in one's mind. I know lots of people living in hell in this life. And even if there is an afterlife, how in the hell are they going to suddenly "change" their thoughts just because they died?

Change your thinking if you don't like the hell you live in. Because it's not gonna get any better once death happens. But if you change your thoughts and get out of your hell, your behaviors will eventually take you to better places. Therefore, God doesn't control hell, nor does any supposed Satan. We control it. With our thoughts and behaviors.

The end.

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6467874.jpg

READ CAREFULLY ABOVE WORD BY WORD...

It's NOT a Sin to be WRONG.

It IS a Sin to REFUSE to admit OBVIOUS ERROR and then Change ACCORDINGLY - Amen & Selah...

10. gamergirl profile image84
      gamergirlposted 11 years ago

Got it for ya, Greek One.  Now if only I could find these peoples' invisible sky daddy.

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6467457_f248.jpg

HERE HE IS :

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6467890_f248.jpg

Well, an "Impression" at any rate; but This Word is GOOD :-

† Matthew 24:30 †
        "And then shall appear the sign of
        the Son of man in heaven: and then
        shall all the tribes of the earth mourn,
        and they shall see the Son of man
        coming in the clouds of heaven
        with power and great glory."

† Matthew 7:13-14 †
        "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate,
        and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction,
        and many there be which go in thereat:
        Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way,
        which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

I SEE HIM!!!

Seat A42!!

11. Druid Dude profile image60
      Druid Dudeposted 11 years ago

The term "Christian" was foreign to the teaching of Jesus. Your question is very misleading. Why would you be so deceptive?

† Acts 11:26 †
        "And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch.
        And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled
        themselves with the church, and taught much people.

And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch."

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6475883_f248.jpg

12. Druid Dude profile image60

Where did beer bottles get their long necks?

13. Greek One profile image63

42?

14. Greek One profile image63

ERIC IS A SINNER!!!!

1. Eric Newland profile image60

Worse. I'm Catholic.

you're screwed

15. Hmtrio2 profile image67
      Hmtrio2posted 11 years ago

No one once to give up the world or themselves absolutely. Becoming exactly like Jesus means to deny yourself, your family and every other thing contrary to true holiness.

WRONG - Not "contrary" to True Holiness - IN FULFILLMENT Of The Word of The Lord, JESUS, Who IS The EMBODIMENT Of True Holiness. WORSHIP GOD - Amen

Put SIMPLY - JESUS FIRST - everyone & everything else SECOND !!!

† Matthew 7:13-14 †
        "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate,
        and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction,
        and many there be which go in thereat:
        Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way,
        which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6475923.jpg

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6475915_f248.jpg

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6475919_f248.jpg

16. jwahl profile image60
      jwahlposted 11 years ago

I love this sh*t!

17. colpolbear profile image92
      colpolbearposted 11 years ago

I'm sorry to break this to you, but using gospel references to try and prove Christianity is purely circular logic......(That's not a good thing.)  It's the equivalency of saying that Harry Potter is real because the story "Harry Potter" says so.  You can't skip right to the solution and then validate it by restating the solution.  Also, stop being a ridiculous bigot.

NEVER EVER EVER QUESTION HARRY AGAIN!

1. colpolbear profile image92
          colpolbearposted 11 years agoin reply to this

PRAISE POTTER!

harry potter is a FICTION story.

The Most Holy Bible IS the Oldest History Book On the ENTIRE PLANET.

The MOST Accurate History Book..

Read The Book AND Weep - Amen

This is PERFECT PLACE TO BEGIN :

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6475869.jpg

The Bible IS NOT the oldest history book on the entire planet. In fact, though it has some places and people that are in history, it mostly a work of completely fiction. According to your reasoning though, because Harry Potter talks about some actual places, it is fact as well. The Genesis of Shanarra set by Terry Brooks talks about a lot of actual places just in the United States, so it must also be pure fact. I mean honestly, do I need to go on with this?

18. colpolbear profile image92
      colpolbearposted 11 years ago

My bad^

19. Jerami profile image59
      Jeramiposted 11 years ago

† Matthew 24:30 †
      "And then shall appear the sign of
      the Son of man in heaven: and then
      shall all the tribes of the earth mourn,
      and they shall see the Son of man
      coming in the clouds of heaven
      with power and great glory."

= - = - = - 

ME
        Matthew 16:28  "Verily I say unto you, there be some standing here which shall not taste of death till they see the son of man coming in his kingdom".

Matthew 26:64  " ... I say unto yoy, Hereafter shall Ye see the son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven".

Matthew 24:34  "Verily I say unto you, this generation shall not pass till all these things be fulfilled.
        I believe these things did happen just as Jesus said that they would.

Revelation speaks of the opening of the seven seals, as soon as the blood covered Lamb arives in heaven  (30 AD) these things were set loose upon that Hebrew Nation.  Reading of the history of the 1st century in Israel can verify this fact.

Alleluia - MUCH IS STILL HAPPENING NOW - The Last Few Minutes On The Great Clock (Daniel 12) - Note The Abomination that maketh Desolate - that foul old "dome On The Rock" YUK

The days ARE years and the start Date is AD 685-692, you can figure out the rest - AMEN...

Here's the KEY :

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6474171_f248.jpg

20. profile image0
      Jhudahposted 11 years ago

what do you mean by a true christian?

I'm a Christian and received God's saving grace. I know that everyone is a sinner and no good man who is righteous who didn't sin at all.
      the gospel is simple. Gospel means good news and we all know the good news is that we can be saved through Jesus Christ.
      man, no one could ever tell if a man is a true Christian or not, it will always, always be between man and God.

I do good things not because I want to earn something but it is just because I want to show my gratitude for what He's done for me.

I'm not a member of a church, but i will say Im a believer. I'm not afraid for I know God is with me to protect me. Jesus didn't come for the holy but for the sinners and I'm sinner.

God always reminds us to learn how to forgive. God always forgive as long as you forgive others who sinned against you.

when i have the opportunity I share to other people the simple Gospel. other religion don't know this, that no man can save his own self only Jesus, we are not save by our good works or by our long prayers only Jesus. Those people from other religion I know that they also want to serve God but religion blinded them with rituals which is not really in the teaching of Jesus. all i do is not to be harsh in sharing just tell the truth with love and respect.

I'm not a member of a physical church. and when I share the Gospel i'm not the one who recruits people to a church, i approach them like myself.

still.. patience.

Amen brother - AMEN To ALL of your reply !!!

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6474137_f248.jpg

21. profile image0
      Matthew Kirkposted 11 years ago

I think that the author of this forum has serious mental issues and that we should all stop exacerbating him

I'm tempted to agree with you on this statement... ... ...

2. LewSethics profile image60
        LewSethicsposted 11 years agoin reply to this

yeah, exacerbating is bad

3. Elijah7 profile image60

What is REALLY "mental" is ANYONE on this Planet, alive RIGHT NOW, (in whatever condition) even [for a moment] thinking that the 3D Reality around them; the sounds, the light, the colour, the scents, their own existence, whether depraved or Blessed; whether on death's doorstep or Vibrant; is ALL HERE BY "CHANCE" - No God, Creator, Lord, Saviour or devil.

That THEY, are just a living chemical soup, fashioned into shape by "AN ACCIDENT" with NO Designer nor Maker......................

THIS IS TRUE INSANITY, in its ultimate manifestation !!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!!!

† Psalm 14:1 †
        "The fool hath said in his heart,
        There is no
        God.
        They are corrupt,
        they have done abominable works,
        there is none that doeth good."

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6475849.jpg

22. Disappearinghead profile image61
      Disappearingheadposted 11 years ago

Hey Elijah, in another one of your threads you claimed you were THE Elijah. Is this true?

YEA, still AM... you can call me John - It's an Elias.

HENCE - Authority on These Themes - Amen

Malachi 4 : 5-6 (Born Again AD19 5 6 - 12 noon)

Listen UP Everyone :

http://www.TheSevenThunders.org/C7-Musi … ng-MAN.mp3

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6474121_f248.jpg

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6474179_f248.jpg

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6474184_f248.jpg

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6474188_f248.jpg

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6474195.jpg

THE ROCK AT HOREB SOME 70FT HIGH, not a little rock like
        many people THINK, when they Read Holy Scripture - Selah

Then we stand in the presence of greatness and we are not worthy.

You CAN "Stand In Such A Presence" if you will ONLY Believe The Full Gospel Of The Lord JESUS Christ - Amen & Amen

It is His Greatness we Preach, NOT ourselves..

NONE OF US ARE WORTHY, by Comparison...

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6475744.jpg

Not even Jesus tried to teach those who didn't want to hear what he had to say. So why do you persist in doing such?

Hmm a prophet using a small site like hubpages to spread the word...man that's lame

And the lame WALK; the blind SEE; the poor have The Gospel PREACHED unto them; the deaf HEAR; the Lost are FOUND; the sinners become SAINTS; hell is PLUNDERED and Heaven POPULATED; the unrighteous become RIGHTEOUS; Judgment is replaced by GRACE; condemnation by MERCY; hate by LOVE and damnation by SALVATION.

Watch this LIVE Healing Miracle and "maybe" Understanding Will Dawn :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRNULaTF … r_embedded

These are The True Fruits Of The Baptism of Water & Holy Fire; hence this Outreach in Hope and Prayer for the TENFOLD Decimation of the foul kingdom of The Serpent, In The MOST Holy Name Of The Lord JESUS Christ Almighty - Amen & Amen

† Acts 3 : 19 - 21  †

"Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began."

AMEN

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6475766_f248.jpg

3. A Thousand Words profile image68

LoL, that cave photo was so photoshopped...

lol  Liars for Jesus!  lol  It works on simpletons, though!  tongue

ONLY the "magnifying glass" graphic and "Elijah kneeling" were photoshopped.

The CAVE is REAL. So is Mount Horeb - It's a freeze frame from a Video i watched....

RECOGNISED THE CAVE IMMEDIATELY...Amen

1 Kings 19 : 8 -9

"And he arose, and did eat and drink, and went in the strength of that meat forty days and forty nights unto Horeb the mount of God. And he came thither unto a cave, and lodged there; and, behold, the word of the LORD came to him, and he said unto him,

What doest thou here, Elijah?"

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6497815_f248.jpg

1. mischeviousme profile image60
              mischeviousmeposted 11 years agoin reply to this

You do realize that you appear completely insane, especially with the colors?

You don't buy any of that antiquated crap as fact do you?

So how did the kangaroos get to Australia when they left the ark?  Or Noah's descendents to the Americas?  They've been here perhaps 40,000 years, you know!  Feel free to throw some more Greek NT scripture at me to explain it if you dare.  Otherwise, STFU!  tongue

How did the sloth walk all the way from Brazil to the middle east? Noah's arc is one of the most absurd tales ever told, why anyone would take it as fact, is way beyond my scope of understanding.

23. WriteAngled profile image75
      WriteAngledposted 11 years ago

I have not taken the time to read this thread.

I merely want to check that the OP masters Aramaic. This would seem to be an essential condition for fulfilling the challenge of acting exactly as Jesus taught. Going by what is said in translation could lead to a lot of misunderstanding. It's bad enough that there are only records of what Jesus is purported to have said, rather than his own writings. Once these reports have been purt through the Chinese whispers of translation, who knows to what extent they mirror the original.

Understanding that you want to see Aramaic Scripture credentials, I wouldn't expect it. Not from the OP. To be quite honest, all the research I have done doesn't show a single Aramaic manuscript. Everything we have that is compiled to create the Bible is in Greek and Latin. At least that's the understanding I have from my research.

Some of The Lord's Aramaic Statements HAVE been Preserved.

The OT is Written in Hebrew (obviously).

Greek and Latin translations of the Hebrew compliment The Meaning.

The REAL Point is, that English is today's global tongue.

God IS Supernatural and Knows The End from The Beginning.

Hence, (personally) The King JESUS Bible in Old English, with some time, study and a good dictionary, SAYS EVERYTHING.

Meaning, He Planned for The New Wave from the 17th Century into NOW.

So, we really DON'T need Greek, Hebrew, Latin nor Aramaic, because The Scriptures ARE in most every spoken tongue on the planet today.

True Preachers NEED to Know what they are talking about however, which is one good reason for the collapse of the catholic dark age.

Those guys LOST THE PLOT a very long time ago.

Without THE FULL GOSPEL, "weird doctrine creeps in".

This is the hallmark of Vatican intransigence. Clearly, popes, cardinals and the catholic "latin" shakers and movers, are NOT reading The New Testament.

OR they ARE and REFUSE to "Upgrade" to The Full Truth...

Either way, these Scriptures are Illustrative :-

† Mark 5 : 40 - 42 †
          "And they laughed him to scorn. But when he had put them all out, he taketh the father and the mother of the damsel, and them that were with him, and entereth in where the damsel was lying. And he took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha cumi; which is, being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise. And straightway the damsel arose, and walked; for she was of the age of twelve years. And they were astonished with a great astonishment."

† Mark 15:34 †
          "And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted,
          My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

The ninth hour being 3.00 PM israel Time today.

JESUS was Quoting from Hebrew Written some 1000 years earlier :

† Psalm 22 : 1 †
          "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
          why art thou so far from helping me,
          and from the words of my roaring?"

In Essence, Because JESUS Is God as The Man, the "man" Side of Him was On The Cross ALSO.

Hence, a Moment of natural concern borne of PHYSICAL AGONY, as the SINS of ALL OF HISTORY (Temporally Speaking) were Placed Upon HIM.

Put ANOTHER WAY : "JESUS Is Still THERE THEN, Here Now. Time and Space ARE Transcended By THE SPIRIT. The ACTUAL Crucifixion Of Christ will FOREVER Remain in another Dimension. JUST Like a moment ago, that is NOW Passed and CANNOT be physically returned unto. Time Travel is SPIRITUAL, hence PROPHECIES FULFILLED - Amen & Amen"

In ANY Event, JESUS Physically Ascended Back To Heaven with HIS BRAIN. He FOREVER Holds that MEMORY RIGHT NOW - Literally.

So, EITHER Way, mankind has Full Access to Salvation ANYTIME ANWHERE - Hallelujah !!!

† Galatians 6 : 14 †
          "But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world."

† Psalm 12:6-7 †
          "The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever."

Behold The SEVEN PURIFICATIONS :

1). Hebrew. 2). Aramaic. 3). Greek. 4). Latin. 5). German. 6). Ye Very-Olde Aenglishce. 7). Elizabethan English, Perfected by AD 1770

Zephaniah 3 : 8 - 9 † (Written - PROPHESIED around 620 BC)
          "Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy. For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent."

The NAME of The Lord TODAY, Is Indeed JESUS Christ - Amen

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6476619.jpg

24. Randy Godwin profile image62
      Randy Godwinposted 11 years ago

What a crock!  lol Unless someone was there to take shorthand in person, there is no record of Jr. saying anything, or that he ever existed other than in one's imagination.  The entire novel is merely hearsay from the likes of those trying to make others believe they actually know something, like the previous poster.  tongue

And that MISBEGOTTEN stream of blind drivel, born from the Underworld, is PRECISELY why YOU Randy, NEED A SERIOUS WAKE CALL FROM HEAVEN...

HALLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Is there anybody in there ???

You have just BLINDLY DENIED Proven History....

Try take taking a breather...cool off and then READ :-

http://y-jesus.com/bornid_1.php?gclid=C … 4godJzR9iQ

http://www.grantjeffrey.com/article/historicalev.htm

http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com … urrection/

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6476980.jpg

So why do you keep avoiding answering the question of how the kangaroos got to Australia after the flood, Mr. Knowledge?  Ask jesus if you have to, but don't keep avoiding the question or you're playing right into Satan's hands. tongue

Put up or shut up!  lol

25. sosmith194 profile image60
      sosmith194posted 11 years ago

God is great and love all know matter we do or say if we confess our sin he is willing to for give, in all thing give thanks

AMEN & AMEN

2. janesix profile image59

Wow thats really great!now if i want to rape babies,torture grandmas or any of that naughty stuff all i have to do is believe in jesus and ask him to save me and i will get to live with him forever and ever in paradise!

That's IT Jane - However, REPENTANCE MUST BE REAL, with a Changed Life as Evidence that the SINNER IS Serious ABOUT THE FAITH OF ALL THE AGES, AS WRITTEN AND TAUGHT - Amen †

Love and Blessings †

Elijah †

1 Timothy 1 : 12 - 17

"And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry; Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief. And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen."

TESTIMONY OF THE APOSTLE PAUL WRITTEN AROUND AD 49 OR SO.

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6501264_f248.jpg

Here's some COOL music below to go with The Testimony :

http://www.TheSevenThunders.org/C7-Musi … -A-Cry.mp3

RIGHT CLICK THE ABOVE LINK AND OPEN IN A NEW TAB OR WINDOW TO LISTEN AND AVOID NAVIGATING AWAY FROM THE FORUM.

26. vector7 profile image59
      vector7posted 11 years ago

I'm sorry brother. I hope you aren't offended by this.

Matthew 15:13-14

13But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
      14Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

No offence vector...

Trying to get THEM out of the ditch...

This is The Job Brief From Heaven.

AND Yes janesix - ONCE you KNOW such things are ABOMINABLE SIN, and THEN REPENT and Get Baptized and CHANGE your Wicked Ways...you will then SIMPLY ABHOR yourself for EVERY LITTLE Sin That JESUS Died and Rose Again to CLEANSE you of - IN His Holy Spirit - AMEN

Go get Cleansed - AMEN..

CLOSING STATEMENT FOR EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM WHO IS NOT SAVED YET :

"What IF Elijah is right and WE are totally wrong????????"

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6477274_f248.jpg

1. profile image0

The gilgamesh ark, Vishnu's ark and your fairy's ark!
          Are you an imbecile or psychotic or came hear just to spam?

2. A Thousand Words profile image68

LoL, did you not realize that you were endorsing a fraud before now? Did the Holy Spirit not tell you that this man believes himself to be the "Elijah?" It's funny how lined everything he was saying was to your own beliefs, but now, you know he's a fraud? Does that not say something to you? I'm just asking.

27. EinderDarkwolf profile image60
      EinderDarkwolfposted 11 years ago

Obviously you have a problem with anyone disputing anything you have to say and automatically jumped to ill advised assumptions based on that.

Who stated that all seas are determined by salt content? I was under the impression that they were bodies of water, not bodies of salt.

According to you, because this one supports what you have to say, it is the only right one. More specifically, because this link backs up what you have to say, your continuously referring to it. For you information, there have been 7 (perhaps more by now) Ark's that fit everything this article says. This is why scholars have rejected any one of them as being Noah's Ark. There are simply too many of them to account for the story to be undeniably the only way things happened.

First off, I'm not "programmed" for anything. My reasoning, does not come from the "evolution theory" either. I have my own speculations as to life on this planet and where it came from. Like many other scholars I have no proof, but I do speculate and it runs contrary to both evolution and to the biblical creation story. That is my personal choice though and I don't have to explain it to you or anyone else.

Referring to evolution as evilution is a kids play on words. What are you 5?

Remove the hundreds of years of fantasy? What fantasy? I was raised and indoctrinated with Biblical teachings. Then I hit the age of reason and went contrary to proverbs and developed understanding of my own. I find too much wrong in the bible for it to ever be right.

Throwing this link in a second time for good measure? I caught it the first time, no need for a second go around.

I've actually followed the works of the scholars on all of the Ark findings. I thought at the time that it may be one of the few things that could bring me back to christianity. Unfortunately it was big let down after they found the same things over and over and over again.

I posed a question to you, explain to me how Jesus was of a cursed bloodline, and while acting as the word of God, swore that only Levite Priests would ever be able to give God's ministry, and yet when born was not born a Levite and was born into the cursed bloodline on top of it?

Thanks for your reply Einder...

i don't HAVE a problem.

JESUS Took Care of ALL of my problems a LONG TIME AGO.

Unlike "many other scholars" i HAVE The Proof - "We" have The Proof.

The SALT-water referred to earlier IS THE WHOLE OCEAN.

That's all that was meant - ONE GIANT MARINE BODY OF WATER - naught else.

Sorry 'the age of reason" destroyed your "Faith"...

VERY un-REASONable if it !!

Not my fault - i am THE OPPOSITE of that.

i REASON according to REALITY; according to EVIDENCE;
        and this ALL By Faith, that BECAUSE we are HERE NOW,
        God IS Real.

Any alternate explanation for Reality is UNREASON-ABLE.

So, God Gave me The Most Holy Bible and HE OPENED IT UP Like a Virtual 3D Movie...

This was in Hawaii in 1985.

Prior to this, i BELIEVED By Faith ALL the Famous Historical Accounts of The Old & New Testaments.

God MET me EVERY TIME, right were i was, and continued Working with me, UNTIL THE WHOLE PICTURE, past, present & future was COMPLETE.

During those 27 years, God also worked with a multitude of other people LIKEWISE...globally.

AND has been doing The Very Same Thing, since 4000 BC...

YES, this ONE IS The Real Ark.

You CAN HAVE your Christian Faith Restored NOW.

Not ONLY the Ark. The Red Sea Crossing Site CONFIRMED. Sodom, Gormorrah and the burnt out cities of the Plain - CONFIRMED.

The REAL Mount Sinai in NNE Arabia - CONFIRMED.

The Global FLOOD - CONFIRMED.

JESUS Crucified, Resurrected & Ascended - CONFIRMED.

The Baptism Of The Holy Ghost - CONFIRMED.

The Perfection Of Holy Scripture - CONFIRMED.

i really DON'T want to blow my own trumpet,
        so will say this ONCE ONLY :

i AM a fully documented natural genius (inventor of some 37 new products for the commerical world) - CONFIRMED.

i AM a fully documented Visionary - REAL VISIONS OF THE FUTURE - by the multitude, since 1974 - CONFIRMED.

i AM a writer, designer, artist and public speaker - CONFIRMED.

i AM a happy dad with an awesome wife and three fabulous children, aged 18, 16 and 10 - CONFIRMED.

i have travelled around this AWESOME CREATED PLANET,
        over 12 times (full circuits) - CONFIRMED.

i have had HUNDREDS of "journies out of the body" documented - CONFIRMED.

my life has been SAVED on multiple occasions from BEFORE birth - July 1956 through to NOW - CONFIRMED.

i have MET God and JESUS in The Spirit with ONE physical encounter
        in January 1985 in Hawaii (The Big Island) - CONFIRMED.

Anyhow - enough of that.....

Point is, you can TRUST me !!!!

i WILL NOT LIE to you NOR anyone - CONFIRMED.

FINALLY, the Answer to your last paragraph question is SIMPLE :-

JESUS Broke Mary's Virgin Womb from the INSIDE.

Her womb was NOT penetrated by Joseph.

Hence, JESUS was Born ONLY of a Mother (physically).

The Father of JESUS is The Holy Ghost Himself.

ONCE you grasp this - EVERYTHING ELSE slots into place.

No MAN as a father, Translates to "Christ BROKE the bloodline Curse of Sin in HIS OWN Perfect Body."

The lineage you spoke of above, was simply a family chain unbroken in the Genealogical Record from Adam to Mary & Joseph.

The Hebrews were COVENANTED to Maintain DETAILED RECORDS.

ONLY JESUS was Born SINLESS, because the SIN is transferred through the MALE BLOODLINE, not the female.

The woman is simply a VESSEL for the MAN to plant the seed in that grows into a baby and then a person.

Joseph was JESUS' "step father".

HENCE, Every Documented Miracle JESUS Ever Performed.

JESUS Is God, Visiting this earth ONCE as Man.

Trust me when i SAY - This Is The Gospel Historical, Supernatural & Factual TRUTH of this Entire Matter - Amen

All that is left is for YOU, and you, and you and all the doubting Thomases of the world TODAY, to Believe this.

The MOMENT you ACTUALLY Start Believing This, WITHOUT DOUBT, By Faith - GOD will Visit you, EXACTLY like He has with COUNTLESS multitude millions upon millions upon millions, down through His-Story.

Today, there are perhaps around 2.7 Billion people that WOULD NOT deny that JESUS is Lord, The ONLY Begotten SON of The Living God,
        from EVERY walk of life. From EVERY Tribe & Tongue, across ALL denominations, from the weakest (doctrinally) to THE VERY STRONGEST.

The CROSS - Indeed IS the Most famous Spiritual Symbol in ALL of History...

Pasue for a moment .....

JESUS was only in an Active, Walking, Talking, Healing, Preaching, Teaching, Miracle Ministry for 3.5 years until AD 33.5

This is AD 2012 (give or take a few years - no big deal)....

Take a LONG geopolitical and Spiritual LOOK at The Nations UNDER THE BANNER OF THE CROSS.

Not too shabby for 3.5 years work !!!

Point is, Christ WROTE The Whole Bible, BECAUSE He Is The Word of God.

The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me. And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

No man hath seen God at any time, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

AMEN..

No more arguments please....

JUST BELIEVE - Amen

Love and Truth In Hope....

Elijah

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6477566_f248.jpg

That you are obviously whacked out of your gourd-CONFIRMED! lol

28. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 11 years ago

OMG blinded by the text catastrophe, need help someone please write team.  I cannot.  end of transmission.  Hope no spelling mistakes, can't check.  lol

29. Atheist Anthony profile image59
      Atheist Anthonyposted 11 years ago

Arguing with a hardcore Christian is like arguing with a wall. I'd say newborn but even newborns are more intelligent.

30. EinderDarkwolf profile image60
      EinderDarkwolfposted 11 years ago

In all of this, you've only managed to call Jesus a Bastard (born out of wedlock) which was a Jewish Sin and never would've been permitted. Other than that, your yet to explain how he is not a Levite Priest and yet is allowed to give the Ministry of Jehovah. We know that Joseph was of David's Bloodline, but unless Mary was as well (incest) he has no blood link to the House of David and there for could not have been the Messiah. As to where the Levite Priests come from, they were the sons of Aaron. The same Aaron that helped Moses. His bloodline was established as the priests for God's ministries for all time, by Gods own infallible decree. You can jump to all the suppositions you want, but the bible spells things out, and everyone is skipping right over top of them to see only what they want to see.

Let me share a personal experience of mine with you here. I have already died once (yes legally dead of 10 minutes) and did not experience the tunnel. I was surrounded by nothing and I was at peace. Then there was a soft but bright light and a FEMALE voice told me I had to come back, that I wasn't finished yet. Then I woke up like awaking from a dream. Explaining something like that to your significant other when they are crying their eyeballs out because you were dead is one of the hardest things to do I've ever experienced. This just went to enforce my lack of belief in Christianity. There is suppose to be a paradise or hell and Jesus was a Male and God is male and all that other nonsense was irrevocably denied by this experience. Personal experiences make up our realities and beliefs for us, and this was a personal experience of mine that kept me away from Christianity for all time.

There are around 2.1 billion people that accept the Christian faith, true. However, how many of those people were converted by so called "missionaries" who refused to offer help or aid unless they pledged themselves to this belief system? You or someone else will probably fire back with missionaries don't do that, however my uncle is a missionary. One of their requirements for giving aid to people is that the people attend their services no matter what. I also submit the 1,000 years or so the Church spent wiping out other religions and other ideas. When in fear of your life, you'd do most anything to save it, even when Christian. It's well documented for instance, that during the which trials, the Church promised swift execution to those who admitted they were witches when charged. If they didn't, they tortured them until they lied and admitted it. Many PRIESTS wrote that these people were lieing just to get a swift execution. That same swift execution would preserve their families of the torture, if they hadn't been tortured to get the lie of a confession in the first place.

Actually, the cross is not the most famous symbol. Most everyone knows of Madonna and Child which has nothing to do with christianity at all. Just as the crucifix that is so popular, doesn't actually represent Christianity. I don't expect you to know this though because you probably have not dedicated anytime to studying symbols what so ever.

Yes, let's take a long look at all the nations the Church conquered with massive blood shed and promises of hell and damnation. Best to look at how those nations came to that then assume that it was something always held true.

Christ didn't write the bible. The bible in fact wasn't written until many many years after his death. The earliest manuscripts we have at all come from after 200 A.D. The oldest Bibles we have are in greek and come from after 400 A.D. Spouting this because you believe it, doesn't make it stand up to the facts that we do have.

I'll consider believing again when someone can explain to me, without some roundabout answer, why Jesus was not a Levite, and was able to give the ministry of God. The intervention of God and the Holy Spirit don't hold water. It's directly stated in the Bible and people are ignoring it. Explain it without going roundabout stating well God this and the Holy Spirit that. Technically speaking, for your answer to be correct, you would have to break God's covenant with the Day and the Night. That act alone would make God's word fallible and would throw everything into Chaos, if not reverse it completely.

Will answer your question above very shortly. In the meantime, take a look here :

http://www.gfa.org/news/articles/man-tr … rucifixion

RIGHT CLICK the link above and open in new tab or window to avoid navigating away from this Forum Page - Amen

Congrats, you successfully avoided the question again.

Elijah7 is not a man who can be persuaded with words, even though all you did was provide fact. Some that I've never heard of, actually. But, a man as convinced as this... I doubt if it will change much. Save such educated answers for other people. I feel very informed!

Knowledge is not something this false prophet craves.  Nor will he/she/it be able to answer questions intelligently.  This is not required to be a member of its faith.  In fact, knowledge is a detriment and hindrance to its religion.

Perhaps you can't read what it is your actually quoting?

So obviously I'm just suppose to jump up and believe exactly what your saying? You can't even take to account that this was my personal experience because you weren't there to witness it, and I'm suppose to take this on your word? Not going to happen.

Ahh so your not going to even attempt to answer how Jeremiah was told one thing by God himself, and then the New Testament states something completely different? Figures, I haven't met anyone yet who could give me an answer without the logic of "Well God changed his mind." Which as stated before, doesn't hold water. Until you can actually formulate an answer to the question that I posed, don't bother replying, it's just a waste of time.

2. profile image0

Don't be ridiculous. Elijah is not for real. This is a joke. I can't believe anyone takes this seriously.

Are you kidding me?  HA!  Why would I ever take a christian seriously when they discuss religion?  That's a no-brainer!  lol

1. profile image0

So, why would you take an atheist posing as a crazy Christian seriously? Judging from the comment that made me post, it appears you do.

I don't know about that, Emile.  This one acts pretty much like most Christians I find on these forums.  Perhaps a little smarter than most Christians, but I suppose this is how you caught on to him/her/it actually being an atheist.  tongue  Good investigative work on your part, though!  smile

Oh no, he's totally serious. Unless you're being sardonic. Then never mind.

3. A Thousand Words profile image68

When I was a Christian, I spent much of my time under a "Prophet," actually. Some of the most selfish, bipolar people you will ever meet.

Who WAS that "prophet" ATW ???

Obviously a FALSE one.....

Like you, great Elijah? 

His name was "Prophet" Keean Sutton. And he sounded no different from you. Except, he probably wouldn't have used some of the things you try to pass for evidence, nor would he have wasted his time in forums.

He write the book "Outcast" that came out in January 2011 Not sure how many people have read it. Don't much care.

ATW : So what did this Keean Sutton "false prophet" and the other "bipolar" people ACTUALLY say and DO, to "turn" you to the "DARK SIDE of The Force" ???

1. A Troubled Man profile image60
                      A Troubled Manposted 11 years agoin reply to this

That looks like quite the dangerous cult.

I'm glad I was able inform someone.

CONFUSE - you mean !!!

Hebrews 8 : 7 - 8

"For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:"

Jeremiah 31 : 31-32

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:"

AMEN - The New Covenant IS The New Testament - AMEN

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6496412.jpg

No actually I informed. The only person confusing things here is you. Again your saying that God broke his own sworn word, which makes him a liar, completely fallible, and not divine at all. Yet you continue to proclaim otherwise.

NEVER once said that God broke His Own Word.

YOU say this, NOT me.

God FULFILLED His Own Word In The Lord JESUS Christ ALMIGHTY.

STOP playing games and GET REAL.

AND STOP trying to put words in my mouth THAT i NEVER ONCE STATED ANYWHERE....

Nice try - FAILED !!!

Hebrews 8 : 13

"In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away."

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6496630_f248.jpg

When God said that lest his covenant with the Day and the Night be broken, this covenant could NOT be broken, he made the covenant permanent and for all eternity. If even he broke this covenant, he would break his own covenant with the day and the night.

Now what you keep implying, is that he broke the covenant (which makes him a liar to begin with) and then kept his covenant with the day and the night, which means when he made the covenant to begin with, he was lieing.

All you keep doing is circling around this. You keep quoting the New Testament to me, and not only the new testament, but something from the new testament that takes place AFTER Jesus. So your outright lieing just to try and make a point that you can't possibly make. Your yet to explain without the circular logic of God or the Holy Spirit decided to change thing (and thereby break this covenant) why this covenant was broken. Why was Jesus not a Levite? Why did Jesus not offer burnt offerings? Why did Jesus not perform Sacrifices? Why did Jesus not Kindle meat? These are things directly from God that was sworn would always be so with those who gave his ministry, before the time of Jesus. Yet the only evidence you offer, from anywhere in the bible, comes well after the time of Jesus and is not withstanding.

According to The Historical Record, JESUS was NOT a "bastard" :

Matthew 1 : 18 - 20

"Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.

But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost."

AND :

Luke 2 : 4 - 6

"And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David:) To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child. And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered."

^ IN ANSWER TO YOUR FIRST PARAGRAPH ABOVE ^

==============================================

Regarding your SECOND PARAGRAPH ABOVE :

Glad you ARE alive.

EVERY  person's experience in life is UNIQUE and DIFFERENT.

Obviously, BECAUSE, you DID NOT die, speaks volumes to me personally, and YES, i have closely noted your last paragraph. COMING TO THAT....

Before, however, PLEASE, take some time out and WATCH AND LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY TO THIS TRUE STORY below. Please, BOTH videos, Parts 1 & 2. Have met this man personally in London in February this year. NO FABRICATION anywhere in this Video Account - NONE !!!

Once done, we can continue with this discussion. Thanks ED :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … IEDQR09i4I

RIGHT CLICK the link above and open in new tab or window to avoid navigating away from this Forum Page - Amen

Hebrews 13 : 8

"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

=======================================================

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6495866.jpg

ED - ALSO, The MOST Critical Point EVERYONE mIsses, BECAUSE IT IS MIRACULOUS, and The Old Testament is FULL OF MIRACLES, is simply this :-

Joseph was NOT the father of JESUS.

The Father Of JESUS, Is The Holy Ghost Himself, AS PROPHESIED In Micah and Isaiah.

Until you UNDERSTAND and BELIEVE this, there is NO Point in Continuing with the Subject of The Lineage of The Lord.

NEVERTHELESS, The New Testament IS, in Every Way, a Historical Record By Faithful Eye Witnesses, in like manner as The Old Testament.

This Prophecy WAS Written some 742 years BEFORE The Lord JESUS was Born Again :-

Isaiah 7:14
        "Therefore JEHOVAH himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel."

Immanuel Means "GOD WITH US"...God AS THE MAN. The Messiah. Christ Himself....

THIS IS THE HEART OF THIS ENTIRE FORUM DISCUSSION.

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6495935.jpg

Well, we can safely establish that your full of shit. You can't even keep your God from being made into a liar by his own words.

To Continue ED, re: your last paragraph :

QUOTE : I'll consider believing again when someone can explain to me, without some roundabout answer, why Jesus was not a Levite, and was able to give the ministry of God. The intervention of God and the Holy Spirit don't hold water. It's directly stated in the Bible and people are ignoring it. Explain it without going roundabout stating well God this and the Holy Spirit that. Technically speaking, for your answer to be correct, you would have to break God's covenant with the Day and the Night. That act alone would make God's word fallible and would throw everything into Chaos, if not reverse it completely.

ED, you are talking about this :

Jeremiah 33 : 19 - 21

"And the word of the LORD came unto Jeremiah, saying, Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season; Then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers."

In Hebrew culture, grandsons, great grandsons, and so on, were regarded as "sons" in the future context.

NOTE :

Hebrews 7 : 1-7

"For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him; To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace; Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually. Now consider how great this man was, unto whom even the patriarch Abraham gave the tenth of the spoils."

"And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:"

But he whose descent is not counted from them received tithes of Abraham, and blessed him that had the promises. And without all contradiction the less is blessed of the better."

The Apostle Paul was CHOSEN to be Radically Converted BECAUSE, when he was Saul :

1). He was a Pharisee.

2). He was murderer of Christians and a Church PERSECUTOR.

3). He was a Roman citizen.

4). He was born a free Roman citizen. His freedom was not purchased with money, like many others in his day.

5). He was ZEALOUS of The Law.

6). He "thought" he was "RIGHTEOUS".

7). He THOUGHT he was "correct" and doing "God's Work" in shutting down that "Radical Sect" that was turning the Jewish and Roman world UPSIDE DOWN.

The Lord CHOSE him, because he was the PERFECT MAN for the job.

The Holy Spirit THROUGH The Apostle Paul WROTE HEBREWS ABOVE.

Now, David Wrote this :

Psalm 2 : 7-12

"I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him."

AND AGAIN :

Psalm 110 : 1

"The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."

NOW HEAR THIS :

Matthew 22 : 41 - 46

"While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The son of David. He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool? If David then call him Lord, how is he his son? And no man was able to answer him a word, neither durst any man from that day forth ask him any more questions."

FINALLY :-

Bethlehem was in the Province of Ephratah IN JUDAH

This is where JESUS Was Born, As The Man, of THE VIRGIN, as Prophesied.

Your question ED, is VERY GOOD, and was ALSO Posed by THE JEWS around AD 50.

HERE IS THE FINAL ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION :

PLEASE READ VERY CAREFULLY :

"If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?

For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar.

For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest,

Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.

For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.

For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.

And inasmuch as not without an oath he was made priest:

(For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him that said unto him, The Lord sware and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec:)

By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.

And they truly were many priests, because they were not suffered to continue by reason of death:

But this man, because he continueth ever, hath an unchangeable priesthood.

Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;

Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.

For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but the word of the oath, which was since the law, maketh the Son, who is consecrated for evermore.

AMEN & AMEN

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6496205.jpg

1. profile image0

Too much garbage.

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6496371.jpg

Genesis 3 : 14

"And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:"

Serpents don't eat dust, so there's another lie. Thanks for pointing that one out though.

Shiva is simply one manifestation of Brahman... and you are a spreader of false truths...

I wonder if this statement was actually directed at me or not. As I didn't say anything about Shiva, I would assume not. However, we have established that though serpents may crawl on their bellies in the dust, they tend to eat rodents such as mice.

2. profile image0

Talking serpent? Did it get extinct cause god didn't take its talking ability!

Naw!  I'm still around.  tongue

It's ALLEGORICAL - "ashes to ashes, dust to dust" satan is the god of DEATH.

Also, crawling on your belly for a lifetime is a VERY dusty experience...

satan had AN AFFINITY with REPTILES....(past tense HAD) - before The Great Flood...

LEVIATHAN....The Old Dragon..

Think you are ENTIRELY missing The Point.

The CLOSEST visual representation of Lucifer you WILL EVER FIND, is INDEED "shiva"...

Take a CLOSER LOOK.....

The hindu lord of death & destruction.

Cobra wrapped around IT.

The trident !!!

Four arms - CLEARLY not a human being.

BLUE skin ????

In tongues : "allah-shiva" "AH ! LUCIFER" - "ALL WHO SUFFER"

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6496701_f248.jpg

You're an idiot.

Agreed.

So you said all that Just to tell me that God was lieing and is therefore fallible and not truly divine at all. Next time just cut to the chase in saying that you agree with me and the bible is full of crap.

And for future reference, what I was referring to specifically is Jeremiah 33:17-22 which reads "For thus saith the Lord; David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel; Neither shall the priests the Levites want a man before me to offer burnt offerings, and to kindle meat offerings, and to do sacrifice continually. And the word of the Lord came unto Jeremiah, saying, Thus saith the Lord; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be a day and night in their season; [Then] may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers. As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the seed of David my servant, and the Levites that minister unto me."

This is a waste of YOUR time and MINE...

YOU ARE NOT EVEN READING...

That Holy Scripture WAS ALREADY Cited ABOVE :

Jeremiah 33 : 19 - 21

"And the word of the LORD came unto Jeremiah, saying, Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season; Then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers."

Don't bother me anymore, UNLESS you ACTUALLY CAN READ WHAT IS BEING WRITTEN !!!

Seems ED, you are IGNORING the Posts IN REPLY to your questions.

Why ?? Clearly, you are NOT READY for Salvation YET...

You can ARGUE until you are GREEN in the face.....

Makes NO difference to me OR The Lord...

Try, RE-READING  - - -  S    L     O        W        L          Y    ......

ONCE you have HONESTLY done this.....come on back and ask ANY questions you like.

HOWEVER, using foul language just makes you look STUPID !!!

Hebrews 8 : 1-2

"Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;

A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man."

AMEN & AMEN

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6496361.jpg

Firstly, I am reading. Your just not. I cited 5 verses, not 2. So that people didn't get muddled, I made sure that the verses were posted since you seemed ill equipped to do so.

Secondly, my post contained now foul language. You seem to be highly IGNORANT of that FACT.

Now, to address the issue of me ignoring posts, I haven't ignored anything. You've clearly made NO ARGUMENT WHAT SO EVER that Jesus was Levite, and therefore qualified to give God's ministry, or that the covenant with the DAY and NIGHT were both broken so that Jesus could give the ministry. All you've managed to do, was try and reassert that only the New Testament has any authority which makes God a liar and fallible. Once again, you've done absolutely NOTHING to clarify the issue, you've only tried to muddle it further.

Lastly, unless you can give something to clarify this issue, then please do so. Just because you CHOOSE to be IGNORANT of what the BIBLE says, doesn't mean that the rest of the world does.

You want to continue name calling that's fine, I can do it if you want. Now if you look at my post this time compared to others, you notice that I've done what you try to do and stress words. However, unlike you I don't do it to muddle things or try to make others seem ignorant, I do it so I can get my point across.

Your use of the word "CRAP" is foul language in my book.

SO Who IS The Son referred to In Jeremiah 33 : 21 ?

How about THIS :

Jeremiah 33 : 14 - 16

[Written some 400 years AFTER King David's Day]

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will perform that good thing which I have promised unto the house of Israel and to the house of Judah. In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land. In those days shall Judah be saved, and Jerusalem shall dwell safely: and this is the name wherewith she shall be called, The LORD our righteousness."

Which days are The LORD referring to?

NOTE : He refers to JUDAH Also...

Who is "THE BRANCH" ???

Isaiah 11 : 1

[Written some 300 years AFTER King David's Day]

"And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:"

Jeremiah 23 : 5

[Written some 400 years AFTER King David's Day]

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth."

Zechariah 3:8

[Written some 500 years AFTER King David's Day]

"Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH."

Zechariah 6:12

[Written some 500 years AFTER King David's Day]

"And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:

BEHOLD THE BRANCH, THE SON OF DAVID IS THE KING OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, THE MESSIAH, THE CHRIST, THE LORD JESUS HIMSELF.

BEHOLD AGAIN, THE NEW TEMPLE IS NOT MADE OF STONE NOR WOOD, OR GOLD.

THE NEW TEMPLE IS THE TRUE CHURCH FOUNDED BY JESUS UPON THE CONFESSION OF THE APOSTLE PETER (Petra, The Rock) - AND JESUS HIMSELF IS THE CHIEF CORNERSTONE - THE ROCK OF AGES.

THE TRUE CHURCH IS INHABITED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD.

THIS TEMPLE IS BUILT IN TRUE CHRISTIANS - HENCE THIS POST IN THE FIRST PLACE.

ALL THE FIRST CHRISTIANS WERE JEWS.

Here IS The Conclusion of this Matter from THE Messiah HIMSELF - AMEN :

John 15

[SPOKEN over 1000 years AFTER King David's Day]

1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

9 As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.

23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

[Typed, copied and pasted some 3012 years AFTER King David's Day]

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6496815_f248.jpg

You skipped the issue completely again.

What Jesus has to say doesn't matter until you can reconcile Jeremiah 33:17-22 with the New Testament with something more than "god dun it"

2. profile image0

So was it holy sperm then?

why are you not saying about this fulfilled prophesis?
          1. Paris will be the cause of troy's destruction. Iliad
          2. The dark lord will rise again. :harry potter
          3. Rama will have to be away from sita for 14 years. Ramayana

oh! It was immanuel you were referring to when you said Jesus. World over Christians are worshipping immanuel Christ, i didn't know he had a nickname, Jesus.

IMMACULATE CONCEPTION - Totally supernatural - NO sperm involved - NONE WHATSOEVER !!!!!!!!!!

Immanuel IS "God AS The Man"

God AS the Man IS "Christ the Messiah."

JESUS Means "Saviour" or "He SAVES His PEOPLE from THEIR sins"

John 19 : 5

"Then came Jesus forth, wearing the crown of thorns, and the purple robe. And Pilate saith unto them, Behold the man!"

AMEN

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6496932_f248.jpg

The immaculate conception has been proven to be a case of mistranslation. I wasn't going to say anything about it, but since your brought it up, I feel it's important to point out that the word Almah, which is incorrectly used in Matthew to mean Virgin, and is there by incorrectly used when translating Isaiah, actually means young woman. But again, you think you know everything.

Archaeological findings show that the Hebrew word "almah" refers to a virgin. The possibility of a virgin birth is upheld by open-minded Jewish sages and scholars, even those who are not believers in JESUS.

The commonly held view that "virgin" is Christian, whereas "young woman" is Jewish is NOT TRUE. The fact is that the Septuagint, which is the Jewish translation made in pre-Christian Alexandria, takes 'almah to mean "virgin" here. Accordingly the New Testament follows Jewish interpretation in Isaiah 7:14.

The Septuagint is the translation into Greek of the Hebrew Scriptures, made for the benefit of Greek-speaking Jews in Egypt. This is the version that translated "almah" as "parthenos," which means "virgin."

Some have discounted its value, claiming that except for the Torah, the Septuagint is a Gentile Christian translation. However, that is NOT THE REAL TRUTH OF THIS MATTER !!

On the Torah portion of the Septuagint:

It is known that the project was initiated by the Greek-speaking Jewish community itself, which needed a version of the Pentateuch for worship and instruction.

On the Prophets and the Writings portions of the Seputuagint:

It is confirmed that the versions of the Former and Latter Prophets must be placed before the end of the third century B.C., and that at least some of the Hagiographa were already translated at the beginning of the second century B.C., since the prologue to the Greek Ben-Sira (132 B.C.) refers to an already existing version of "the Law, the Prophets, and the other writings."

-- "Bible," section "Greek: The Septuagint", Encyclopedia Judaica.

...From Ugarit of around 1400 B.C. comes a text celebrating the marriage of the male and female lunar deities. It is there predicted that the goddess will bear a son....The terminology is remarkably close to that in Isaiah 7:14. However, the Ugaritic statement that the bride will bear a son is fortunately given in parallelistic form; in 77:7 she is called by the exact etymological counterpart of Hebrew 'almah "young woman"; in 77:5 she is called by the exact etymological counterpart of Hebrew betulah "virgin". Therefore, the New Testament rendering of 'almah as "virgin" for Isaiah 7:14 rests on the older Jewish translation, which in turn is now borne out for precisely this annunciation formula by a text that is not only pre-Isaianic but is pre-Mosaic in the form that we now have it on a clay tablet.

-- "'Almah in Isaiah 7:14," Journal of Bible and Religion 21 (1953), p. 106.

Mary WAS a True VIRGIN. JESUS Broke her Womb "FROM THE INSIDE"

NOTE :

Luke 2:23

"(As it is written in the law of the LORD, Every male that openeth the womb shall be called holy to the Lord;)"

AND THIS CLOSES THE MATTER :

Matthew 1

18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.

20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

This is NOT just about a mere translation of words.

RATHER, The Historical Record REVEALS that Joseph was CONTACTED IN A DREAM (very common).

In The DREAM, God (through His Angel) EXPLAINS that Mary is PREGNANT By The Holy Ghost HIMSELF - Amen & Amen & Amen

QED

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6497108_f248.jpg

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6497117_f248.jpg

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6497126_f248.jpg

Now I finally understand that you are completely running in circles. You have no answer what so ever to my question that you continually avoid because you know I'm right. Then you run around claiming the bible is fact. Then you run around claiming it's allegorical. Then you run around claiming it is fact yet again. Then you quote from sources that are not in the Bible to make claims that support your theories. You also quote from Jews and Christians with no quotes from anyone outside of these circles making the same claim. Seems as if you are completely lost and confused and in no fit shape to try and lead anyone anywhere. Rather than continue to have you running around in circles, and since I don't feel like citing a bunch of non Christian or Jewish scholars, I think I'll just end this here. It's become extremely obvious that you have nothing but excuses to back up any of your claims and nothing worth continuing the argument over either. Though I will leave you with this for your own consideration.

http://www.bibleorigins.net/MoabiteBloodMessiah.html

Read your post and started to read the link BUT, came to this :

Apologists, both Jewish and Christian, claim that the Holy Spirit inspired men to write down God's words. The Holy Spirit cannot contradict itself if it is real, for God does not contradict himself.

ED - Will NOT bother reading ANYTHING from ANYONE that refers to the Holy Spirit as an IT (should be "HE") nor ANYONE that doubts The Existence Of The Holy Spirit.

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS GOD

As for being "my" claims ED .....

Some 2.7 million people (approx) ALIVE today, WILL agree with me on The Fundamentals.

Then there are several BILLION people who are NOT walking the earth physically today.

They WILL also agree with me on The Fundamentals.

How many Jews are there ????

Sorry ED, you ARE totally OUT NUMBERED.

AND we ABSOLUTELY LOVE The Hebrew folk, so don't go getting any funny ideas....

In FACT It was, AND Is, the earthly power of Christendom responsible for the restoration of Israel in AD 1948.

OF Course, God HIMSELF ordained THIS...
                    Amos 9

In FACT - ED, instead of  trying to argue with me, go and TALK With JEHOVAH about this (God Himself In The Physical, In Heaven, Sitting In The Temple With JESUS - RIGHT NOW - Alleluia).

Yea man ... The SAME LORD God Who WALKED In The Garden of Eden.

Go argue with Him about His Holy Son - Jeshua (Yeshuah) "YES, You ARE" The Lord...O Holy Christ Messiah - JESUS....

His Holy Spirit WILL Talk with you, down here on earth....

TIP : Ask NICELY, and Try Dialling JESUS CHRIST for a change, in Order TO GET THROUGH TO HEAVEN IN THE FIRST PLACE...

AKA - "Holy Prayer"....

Amen & Amen

Psalm 68:18

"Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the LORD God might dwell among them."

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6497220_f248.jpg

Ahh, so anyone with a differing view than yours, you automatically can't read, yet you come here, to a place full of differing views to spout your nonesense?

For future reference, a spirit is sexless. It doesn't have a penis swinging between it's legs, nor does it have vagina sitting there. Therefore, it's and IT and not a HE or a SHE. Of course, I expect you to continue to be ignorant of such things now.

The Holy Spirit is NOT God if it acts independent of God. The Holy Spirit impregnated Mary (according to you), and the Holy Spirit moved upon the face of the deep, and the Holy Spirit goes into people, not God. God stays in heaven the whole time. Or did you not realize that your religion is polytheistic and not monotheistic?

As for your math, it really really sucks. First off, people number in the billions, not millions. Secondly, it's not 2.7, it's 2.1. Thirdly, even most of those are NOT fundamentalists like you, it's less than a fraction of those that are. Lastly, I'm hardly out numbered. I'm not the ONLY person saying these things, I'm just the only one saying them to you. As you are a SINGLE person and I am a SINGLE person, it's only a matter of 1 vs 1.

As for loving the Hebrew Folk, well, people seem to be truly ignorant, and I place you highly among the Ignorant. Perhaps if you read more?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/When_did_the_ … _originate

As for talking with Yaweh, I have a hard time talking to people that aren't realy and don't exist. If he were real, and he did exist, then I would go talk to him, but since he doesn't, I can't do that.

2. profile image0

So there was no sperm and the egg developed into a man. Then what was this non physical spirit doing?
              You said the son will be called immanuel not Jesus and nobody call it immanuel but only Jesus.

look up what immanuel means, the kingdom of israel was also called immanuel

That's like pointing out the difference between Immanuel (Isaiah) and Emmanuel (Matthew). One has a meaning, the other doesn't.

immanuel doesnt mean isaiah thats another way of translating it, immanuel means 'god is with us'

I didn't say what they meant, I only said that one means something when the other doesn't. Emmanuel means exactly jack squat. There is no meaning to it anywhere in the known world. Yet Matthew chose to use this word when describing the events in Isaiah. In Isaiah, you come across Immanuel, which means "God With Us". Read a bit more carefully next time please.

31. Jason Marovich profile image88
      Jason Marovichposted 11 years ago

Sorry for barging in, but your comment caught my eye.  Surely you don't doubt the prophet Elijah's existence?  If I've jumped in out of context, I'll humbly go away, just want to be sure you have no illusions about this.

32. Jason Marovich profile image88
      Jason Marovichposted 11 years ago

Lol.  I just noticed the OPs alias.  Nevermind...

JUST LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAS ACTUALLY WATCHED THE VIDEO POSTED ABOVE EARLIER (Parts 1 & 2) ?????

AGAIN :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … IEDQR09i4I

PS : Jason, Elijah is my REAL name : Passport / HK ID Card - Marriage Licence....NOT an Alias - Rather "AN ELIAS" ... smile.....

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6496068.jpg

For ALL people herein :

THIS IS THE FINAL WORD On Who JESUS REALLY Is, and REVEALS THE Answer To ALL Questions - AMEN

Isaiah 53

1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?

2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Isaiah  52 : 13-15

"Behold, my servant shall deal prudently, he shall be exalted and extolled, and be very high. As many were astonied at thee; his visage was so marred more than any man, and his form more than the sons of men: So shall he sprinkle many nations; the kings shall shut their mouths at him: for that which had not been told them shall they see; and that which they had not heard shall they consider."

Isaiah 16 : 1

"Send ye the lamb to the ruler of the land from Sela to the wilderness, unto the mount of the daughter of Zion."

THESE ARE PROPHECIES FULFILLED BY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY SOME 283.5 YEARS AFTER THEY WRITTEN, IN THE HOLY NAME OF JEHOVAH, JESUS AND THE HOLOY GHOST, GOD HIMSELF - AMEN & AMEN

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6501170_f248.jpg

ZECHARIAH ABOVE SHOULD READ : "WRITTEN 487 BC"

1. profile image0

Have you taken an oath that you would post only garbage and nonsense?

Have you taken reading lessons lately?

Obviously NOT.

1. profile image0

Lessons from the worthless garbage book you call bible? No. I'm not that brain damaged yet.

YES ---- YOU REALLY ARE !!!!

You really really are a sad sad little man.

You are one of the funniest bible wackos on here so far!  And believe me, we've had some doozies on these threads.  If I ever had any inklings at all of becoming saved into your cult, you would have quickly dispelled any thoughts in that direction.  You really work for the other guy, right?  If not, you are missing your calling.  lol  Satan thanks you for making your cult seem even more silly than it is!  lol

1. profile image0

I haven't been able to read ONE of his posts, Yet.

3. profile image0

See a psychiatrist.

33. 50 Caliber profile image60
      50 Caliberposted 11 years ago

THERE ARE NO INSTRUCTIONS TO BECOME A "CHRISTIAN"
      There are scriptures describing aspiration to reach for, and knowledge we will fail at meeting those aspirations (sin) and directions on how to be successful as the daily sinners that each and every human is.
      I have Faith in those directions.
      You obviously think the word "Christian" means something in the realm of what was taught and later written.
      It is your actions toward others.
      Like Randy stated, you just shot yourself in the foot when your ability to teach a lesson come into play, you are unarmed.
      Pray for understanding, a key thing in life for most everything.
      peace out

So true Dusty!  I have no problem with people who have personal beliefs different than my own, unless of course, they insist only their beliefs are worthy of following.  And, if all who disagree with THEM are eternally damned.  smile

Hubpages should have an agree or I second button in these forums lol.

Many have suggested such, but obviously it has not been considered by HP.  This is rather surprising considering their proclivity to mimic FaceBook and other social media forum features.  smile

Too much togetherness and agreement among the common members may be undesirable to a business such as this.  It is better to keep people divided with favoritism and cliques than have them complain in great numbers.  We can't take it personally, it's just business!    lol

lol

2. 50 Caliber profile image60
            50 Caliberposted 11 years agoin reply to this

ROTFLMAO
            I Totally hear you Randy,
            I'm down for a toilet lever for flush along with the agree/disagree button.
            When they hit the flush lever and reach a set number of 2 gallon flushes, the whole thing goes into a swirl

I agree, Dusty!  The toilet lever button would be really neat, especially if it had a flushing sound to go along with it.  I believe simply clicking this button would act as a form of therapy for some of us.  smile

34. Druid Dude profile image60

"It is not what you put into your mouth which defiles you. It is what comes out of it."

35. Druid Dude profile image60

You are ruled by the hardness of your hearts...and your inability to comprehend.

1. profile image0

What a rude thing to say by someone with such a big soft heart.

I comprehend spirituality, I do not comprehend making something esoteric into something exoteric though. That's just plain stupidity.

36. Druid Dude profile image60

Just as man wasn't made for the sabbath...man was also not made for the law.

37. Jay Pina profile image55
      Jay Pinaposted 11 years ago

This can be a tough question.

I was raised Christian. The rest of my family is either Catholic or Christian, for the most part. I know the basis of the faith. Honestly, being "religious" in any shape or form is not my thing. I don't think "God" is a realistic things anyways.

Also, people tend to "humanize" God. If he is an all knowing, all powerful entity, wouldn't he have more important things to do than be angry.

Another reason I am not born again is because I don't want to deal with the people who say "You can't be a Christian because you are gay!" Why should I worship a God who doesn't love me for me?

Lastly (for the moment) God is not realistic or logical.

Jay - It's NOT the SINNER, that God doesn't Love, it's THE SIN.

A misunderstanding again.

God HATES Sin and LOVES the Sinner....

This is the whole Point of the Word "REPENT" - Turn and Cease from the SINFUL things - Hence we ALL Need JESUS and His Holy Spirit to FULLY ACCOMPLISH THIS - Amen

ANYHOW :-

For all pointless arguments against The Truth in this Post :

The Truth Presented Throughout Herein, BY The Christians, can be seen here :

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6514264_f248.jpg

The activities of certain Created souls thoughout herein,
        when presented with THE ABOVE, is best seen HERE :

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/6514267_f248.jpg

"We" feel pity and remorse for your inane intransigence.

Praying ONE DAY, you Awaken and Receive The Pearls, In The Almighty Name Of The LordJESUS Christ - Amen and Amen

Mark 5 : 2 - 13

"And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes. And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit, Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains: Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces:

neither could any man tame him. And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones. But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him, And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not. For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.

And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many. And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country. Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding. And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them. And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea."

http://www.TheSevenThunders.org/C7-Musi … ndDone.mp3

The copy and paste king strykes again... Are you gay? No offense, but it would certainly explain all the pretty colors.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)