Hub Challenge - transforming Old Hubs to Stellar Hubs

Jump to Last Post 1-24 of 24 discussions (73 posts)
  1. SimeyC profile image89
    SimeyCposted 10 years ago

Take one of your old hubs, update it with new content, better photos, improved titles and add some additional modules (make it a stellar hub effectively) and then post it here for critique!

1. Simone Smith profile image86
      Simone Smithposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I am a HUGE FAN of this endeavor!

2. Robin profile image86
      Robinposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Great thread, Simon!  I love your Beatles Hub.  smile  Just as a note, I noticed you have your conclusion twice in the Hub.  smile

SimeyCposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Robin - I had a problem with IE9 and somehow managed to add the text twice! Thanks for spotting!

3. Bob Ewing profile image65
      Bob Ewingposted 10 years agoin reply to this
      1. lobobrandon profile image88
        lobobrandonposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Just read your hub, it would be nice if you could add a couple of pictures to separate the text it would be more pleasing to the eyes that way.

2. profile image0
        summerberrieposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Lots of great and useful information! I'd add a photo or two. Maybe a personal one. At some point somewhere someone suggested placing amazon capsules near text. I've since done that and have made some amazon sales where I did not before when I had them at the end of the text.

3. SimeyC profile image89

I'd consider making your sub-titles searchable. Something like:

Step 1 - What do you want to grow?
        Step 2 - Planning your vegetable garden.
        The Basics of starting a vegetable garden.

etc.

I also agree that you can add more pictures and even have a poll....

4. Robin profile image86

Great start, Bob!  If you are looking for a bit of advice, I agree, a few full-width photos would be fantastic.  I also wouldn't include Amazon products that are duplicates, e.g., vertical pots.  I usually recommend to the Apprentices that they include one product per Amazon Capsule and intersperse the products throughout the Hub.  Also, I would only include products if you think they will be incredibly useful to your reader.  I always enjoy your gardening Hubs!  I just got a worm bin for mother's day - my request!  smile

4. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image86
      TIMETRAVELER2posted 10 years agoin reply to this

Simey:  I think what you have come up with here is something that will really improve this entire website.  I've been redoing every single hub and am about halfway there.  What a difference it has made in their look and feel!  You are doing  a very good thing here.

5. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image86

http://timetraveler2.hubpages.com/hub/W … -in-an-RV.  I updated this one just yesterday.

A couple of things I'd think about:
        -Picture - I think you really need to have a bigger picture and perhaps one of an RV - the one you have used doesn't really portray an RV.
        -eBay - I'd probably just have one item per section listed - the second one per listing seems a little repetitive. You might also consider 'coloring' them to make them stand out.'

1. TIMETRAVELER2 profile image86

Thanks.  Since I only have one Ebay capsule with two items in it, I'm not quite sure what you mean with regards to that.  I don't choose which items Ebay lists, and sometimes there are two of the same, but that changes with time.  I agree, the photo should be bigger, but the reason i didn't do one of an RV is that I have over 40 articles about the RV Lifestyle and I try not to repeat the same photos if I can...and there are only so many photos ... they are not easy to find in public domain.  I used "people relaxing" instead because the article deals with easier living more than the RV itself.  However, I'll take a second look once I'm finished with the rest of my updates.  I appreciate your help.  By the way, this particular article is my second biggest producer of all that I have written!

6. Bedbugabscond profile image94
      Bedbugabscondposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I started this challenge a month ago. All of the hubs I have edited for grammar, structure and so on have gained traffic. 4 of them are ranking better in search engines.

If you have not taken this challenge, you might want to consider doing it. It is really helping me. I am about 5 hubs away from finishing (for now at least) and then I am on to creating more content.

2. SimeyC profile image89
    SimeyCposted 10 years ago

OK I'll start whole ball rolling. This was a good hub but lacked pictures, a video and had some odd sentences. Hopefully the whole hub is close to stellar now:

http://simeyc.hubpages.com/hub/Best-Beatles-Albums

1. profile image0

Mine does not seem so stellar after reading your hub! Great details.

2. rebekahELLE profile image85
      rebekahELLEposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Great hub, simey.  The only thing I would add is one or two more videos, since you're talking about music. 
      Maybe an obscure song from Revolver and the 16 minute medley from Abbey Road.  Some people, gasp, have never heard it. smile 

Overall, a great job!  I enjoyed reading it.

1. Jean Bakula profile image92
        Jean Bakulaposted 10 years agoin reply to this

It does seem to matter when we revamp our old hubs. When I was new at HP, there was so much to learn. I later went back and added pictures and videos to some hubs. But sometimes I fall into complacency, and if you go to a hub you haven't looked at in a long time, it's pretty easy to make some new subtitles, add a few pictures, or play around with the layout. I usually do it as I read comments on that hub, so it's not so time consuming. I remember how long it took to take all the RSS feeds off, and don't want a repeat of that. So it's fix a few at a time now!

Just gonna add this - I found it hard to find decent youtube videos!!!

1. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image84
          Marcy Goodfleischposted 10 years agoin reply to this

It's also more and more difficult to find YouTube videos that don't have urls or logos.  And not every hub lends itself to a map or table, but I'm trying to be creative about it!

2. Kangaroo_Jase profile image75
          Kangaroo_Jaseposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Don't forget these other alternative video options;

BlipTV , Metacafe , Revver , Vimeo , Yahoo! Videos. I notice Vevo from Sony isn't available yet.

3. Michael Willis profile image68
    Michael Willisposted 10 years ago

I like this suggestion SimeyC. It helps when we tweak our older hubs to make them even better and fresher.
    I took one of my early food/recipe hubs and did a complete overhaul with new pictures and added the recipe capsules. Made my first video for a hub. (Note: there is no audio, just a powerpoint presentation in YouTube.)

Here is my Old hub transformation for the Challenge.

Mexican Italian Casserole Recipe-How to Cook a Delicious Spicy Family Meal

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/7932048_f248.jpg

I also revamped a second food hub.

Macaroni-Cheese-Taco-Bake-Casserole Macaroni and Cheese Taco Bake Casserole Meal Recipe

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/7940419_f248.jpg

1. profile image0

Enjoyed your hub. Nicely organized and visually pleasing.  I feel wimpy now with my hubs. Many are far from stellar.

1. Michael Willis profile image68
        Michael Willisposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the compliment. I finally got a new camera and was able to take better, high quality pictures! While I was at exchanging the pictures, I decided to rearrange the hub as well as add the recipe capsules.

Really good hubs! Might try that Mexi-Italian casserole this weekend - very well explained - great info and very easy to follow! Great job!

1. Michael Willis profile image68

Thank you. I have written very detailed step-by-step instructions for work in the past. I tried this technique for the recipe hubs as well.

4. WriteAngled profile image74
    WriteAngledposted 10 years ago

Since I'm running at less than 20 cents per day earning most days, I really cannot be bothered to spend time on tweaks that might possibly increase my earnings by 1 cent a day.

5. janshares profile image93
    jansharesposted 10 years ago

I've been working on this with several hubs for weeks and it has paid off. WryLilt's forum really did the trick for me. I was so anti-video but I'm over it now. big_smile

1. earner profile image82
      earnerposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I am not anti video, I just can't make a video and have limited bandwidth on my Internet connection, so I can't even cruise through youtube to find a suitable one smile

I will admit to reading everything WryLilt writes since I stumbled across her in the forums a couple of weeks back and thought "she knows her stuff.... oh yes she does" and started trying to make her MFP images.

1. janshares profile image93
        jansharesposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Now that's what I don't have a clue about. I have a Pinterest account but I don't know what I'm doing. hmm As I tell myself about everything I'm slowly grasping with online writing, "soon come."

By the way, do you have a Google account? You should be able to get videos easily.

1. Bedbugabscond profile image94
          Bedbugabscondposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I need "Pinterest for Dummies"

1. Kangaroo_Jase profile image75

Very quick suggestion.

Pick a photo (or photograph your own), make sure you have rights to display the photo on your hub and attribute it accordingly. Edit the photo and add some pleasing to the eye text and post at the top of your hub, full width.

When someone who uses Pinterest likes the photo, they will post it on Pinterest. A link traces back from Pinterest, to your hub.

So, in short you can have incredible photos, posted on Pinterest, without you being a member of, or using Pinterest yourself.

Have a look at Wry's hub for more details http://wrylilt.hubpages.com/hub/A-Simpl … To-Work-It

6. Bedbugabscond profile image94
    Bedbugabscondposted 10 years ago

I have edited, adjusted the layout, removed repetitive info, added videos, added polls and changed some of the link structures in the following four hubs. I hope they would qualify as stellar hubs now!!!

http://bedbugabscond.hubpages.com/hub/M … -Bug-Bites
    http://bedbugabscond.hubpages.com/hub/B … Bite-Photo
    http://bedbugabscond.hubpages.com/hub/O … e-Pictures
    http://bedbugabscond.hubpages.com/hub/C … eous-Earth

Now on to a fifth.

1. profile image0

I'm itching after your bug hubs. Great information!

7. profile image0
    summerberrieposted 10 years ago

Here is one I revamped.
    http://summerberrie.hubpages.com/hub/Be … Vocabulary

added the apps video
    broke up large paragraphs into smaller ones

8. Barbara Kay profile image73
    Barbara Kayposted 10 years ago

I've been improving my hubs, but it is a big job with 185 of them. Most can't be stellar, because they just can't be 2000 words.

9. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image84
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 10 years ago

I've been Stellarizing hubs for a while, as time permits, but I like the idea of making this a group quest.  And I certainly have others that can use the Star Quslity.

1. Robin profile image86

I haven't heard the term Stellarizing!  I like it!  smile

Stel.lar.iz.ing:
        verb
        To perform a task to improve one's work, hobby, or function, above and beyond normal parameters. To perform more than admirably.

Not an official dictionary word. I just made that up

10. LCDWriter profile image91
    LCDWriterposted 10 years ago

Didn't they say we could use logos now for videos?  I thought that was the answer.

1. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image84
      Marcy Goodfleischposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Good question - guess we need to read the fine print.

2. Michael Willis profile image68

Someone asked about logo's by certain sites, such as medical recently, and I think it was Simone who said she would bring it up in a HP meeting. If it has now been approved, I missed it.
      Videos with Ads are OK I was told a while back though.

1. LCDWriter profile image91
        LCDWriterposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Yes, I"m not sure where to find it (I'll look), but Simone was surprised with  the answer.

I had trouble with some videos getting marked for BBC logo but they have now said they are okay.

11. Susana S profile image94
    Susana Sposted 10 years ago

Good idea Simey!

A couple of things that I've found really help on top of stellarising hubs, is to work hard on making the following parts of ours hub as irresistible to searchers as possible:

Title and Summary - make them really tempting and you'll get increased click through from search. Then Google will display your hub more often and higher in the SERP's (but only if you can stop them clicking the back button immediately - see below).

First Subtitle and First Few Sentences - now that you've managed to get your reader to click through, you want to keep them on your page. You've got a second or two to hook them in before they click the dreaded back button (and we really don't want them doing that!), so it's worth making the effort to keep them reading.

Here are a couple of posts from 2 of my most favourite blogs to give you some ideas:

http://www.copyblogger.com/9-persuasion-lessons/

http://unbounce.com/online-marketing/wr … -headline/

1. Robin profile image86

Great advice, Susana!  Crafting a title is so important; it has to be what searchers are typing into Google but also organic.  Your first few sentences are also incredibly important.  I always recommend answering the question of your title right off the bat, or at least alluding to it, so your readers stay on your Hub.  Thanks for the advice!  smile

12. earner profile image82
    earnerposted 10 years ago

I have gone through, adding new images, adding in a few extra pieces of information and trying to improve the skimability of it (for lazy readers just scrolling) .... and I've added some new links between existing hubs and newer ones I've written.  Below is the list of 24 I've been tweaking in the last 3 days - some hadn't been undated or touched since 2010!

I've also published about 6 new hubs and tweaked a lot of my hubs on another account that's niche.

These aren't Stellarised yet ..... just early stages of getting to that goal smile
    The quick wins were covered.

Silver Clay Courses 
    Murder Mystery Experience - Jury Service 
    Learn Jewelry Design 
    Best Selling Products for Market Stalls  (tweaked even though it was only a week old as I had original photos to add)
    Seaglass 
    Beachside Restaurants in Newquay, Cornwall
    Silicone Cookware/Baking Trays 
    Selling Hair / Who Buys Human Hair for Wigs 
    Small Business Loans Like Boefly and Biz2Credit 
    Best Revenue Share Website is Hubpages  (tweaked even though only 2 weeks old)
    Sites Like Etsy 
    Budget Holidays - Book Holiday Caravans Direct With Owners 
    Easy Microwave Chocolate Fudge Recipe  (added new/original photos even though it was only 2 weeks old)
    Super Affilaites Handbook Review 
    20 Favourite Pizza Toppings 
    Haunted Pubs and Inns in Cornwall 
    Easy Noodles Recipe (tweaked when 1 day old to add original photos)
    Make a Million Writing Apps
    Nordic Walking for Fun and Fitness
    Become a Virtual Assistant: Tools
    Gift Wrapping Your Presents
    Best Legit Online Income Producing Programs
    Best Rates for Selling Hand Made Craft Items
    How to Make Money Blogging

1. profile image0

I've read through a few of yours. The ones I looked through all seem like the type of hubs that were required during the AP program. The Haunted Pubs was one of my favorites of yours.

My hubs are not near "stellarized" as of yet~

My issue is with word count. I'm working hard to accomplish 1000 words.  I don't think I'll ever master 2000.

My problem is staying on topic and focused with so many words. I've been working on adding photos,videos and poll/quiz capsules.

Nice set of hubs~

1. earner profile image82
        earnerposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I love haunted pubs smile

I usually achieve over 1000 words, but only have a few that are 2,000-4,000 words and, in my opinion, that's a bit long as there are no ads for people to click on when they're that long.... except (perpetually on the right) the Related Ads which stay still while the page scrolls and for which, I believe, we get nothing.

1. profile image0

Interesting point!

13. janshares profile image93
    jansharesposted 10 years ago

Hi Simey,

This one one of my first hubs when I joined 8 months ago. I just did an overhaul by tweaking the title, shortening the summary, adding a video, adding more capsules, changing/adding subtitles, rearranging photos/changing captions, and adding/changing amazon and ebay links. What do you think? I'm still stumped by category: should it be under poetry or stay under gender and relationships?

http://janshares.hubpages.com/hub/Getti … -For-Worse

Thank you so much.

Well here's what I would do...

I would write a lot more on the subject, make the whole hub about relationships - and then right align the poem so it doesn't dominate.

I would also look or a better title to correspond with the main theme perhaps simply taking out the 'poem' to get:

How To Know When My Relationship Is Bad - Red Flags in Unhealthy Relationships

You can then add a sub-heading for the poem:

Poem about Unhealthy Relationships.

Excellent advice. Thanks again. smile I'll be baaahk.

Hi Simey, I took your advice and made the revisions. Feedback, please? Before you leave? sad

http://janshares.hubpages.com/hub/Getti … For-Worse#

Wow - good job - much better! This is a great example of how to incorporate poetry into a very good hub! Nice job!

Hey SimeyC! Nice to see you. Thank you so much for your help. You certainly know your hubstuff. I used this method on other hubs as well, also shared with others. Totally in debt to you. smile

14. Kangaroo_Jase profile image75
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 10 years ago

Right, here is one of my hubs up for critique that I have struggled to add more than one photo, since it's first publication. http://kangaroojase.hubpages.com/hub/Ho … uggestions

Hmmm - couple of suggestions:

-Sub-Headings - need to add question marks where appropriate - also are they decent searchable phrases? If I was researching how to write an article I'd probably search for something like: How do I choose a Niche, or how do I find a unique niche. So the heading "Planning - First Pick Your Niche" could be adjusted to be: "Planning - How do I choose a niche?" - this assumes that your headings aren't searched for - which I may be wrong!

-text heavy - you have an awful lot of great text - but need something to break it up. For example - in the section "Planning - Choosing Your Article Style" you could add a poll with something like "What style do you normally write in" or something similar.

You noted you found it hard to add pictures and media - however if you added a section explaining how pictures and media can improve the article then you could highlight media. There are also some pretty decent Youtube videos on Grammar and spelling.

You can also create a 'meme' making fun of the use of to, two or too - or some other common mistakes.

Your content is great - the lack of 'media' just makes it hard to keep the attention of the audience - by adding some interaction, a video or two, or a funny meme - you give the audience a breather and hopefully help them to continue....

Thankyou,

I see I had the one of many answers within my own hub..... almost too funny to mention.
        I will look into your suggestions as they are exceptional good starting points for me to update and breath new life into this article.

15. Mark Ewbie profile image81
    Mark Ewbieposted 10 years ago

I will not be tweaking anything.  I have done about as much as I can over the last year and seen traffic at best stay where it was.  Not good enough.

16. livewithrichard profile image71
    livewithrichardposted 10 years ago

Okay, I took a hub that was ranking in the 80's but getting low traffic and actually became unfeatured last week.  I added a new full width picture at the top, removed the 2 Amazon product listings, and added 4 videos.  Not sure if I would call it a 'Stellar' hub but I think it is offering more than it did.

Most Haunted Places In America

Any suggestions?  I was thinking of making the smaller images full width too but not sure if it would be more of a distraction.

17. rebekahELLE profile image85
    rebekahELLEposted 10 years ago

livewithrichard, I think the hub looks great, and is well written.  The layout is easy to follow.  If you wanted to make the Sanitorium image full width, it looks scary and looming enough to make full width.  I watched the video, I couldn't watch that at night!! yikes
    The only other suggestion I have is adding additional references or a couple of quality links.  It could help give it a boost with search engines as a good resourceful page.  (Patty Inglish, MS does this very well, and we know she is one of the top writers on the site.)

Excellent hub - my only comment would be to work on your sub-headings to make them more searchable.

2. livewithrichard profile image71
      livewithrichardposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Thank you... some of the videos I had were a bit too creepy for a general audience. 
      I tried to make the Sanitorium picture full width but it didn't come out quite right.  I'll try to find another one that works.  Also, I added a link that has state by state listings of haunted places on Wikipedia and if I can find others I will add them. 

@SimeyC  Thank you too for your suggestion.  I did a Google Keyword Tool search and so far the subheadings I have are the most searched for.  I did have to take the word "The" out of a couple so that might help a bit too.

18. Kevin Peter profile image60
    Kevin Peterposted 10 years ago
  19. Bedbugabscond profile image94
    Bedbugabscondposted 10 years ago

I did it!! I made my first made for Pinterest image! While editing and tweaking my Extermination Plan hub I realized I needed more pictures. I had 1 illustration! I had read WryLilt's Made for Pinterest hub a couple weeks ago, but I am a big chicken.

I had no new stock images, so I followed her advice and used my current stock photos to make new, made for pinterest images. It was my first try, but I am so excited with the prospects! Now that I know how, I have a whole new item for my todo list!

WryLilt you are a genius! Thanks!

20. jimmythejock profile image84
    jimmythejockposted 10 years ago

I have just completely re written one of my older and my best ever performing Hub and added new Legal to use pictures because of a dramatic drop in views, this hub has also been copied on a few different sites so hopefully the re write will make it unique to google again.
    http://jimmythejock.hubpages.com/hub/Wo … ch_Warfare

1. Robin profile image86

I love this Hub, Jimmy!  It looks even better now!  Let us know how it does after the update.  smile

1. jimmythejock profile image84
        jimmythejockposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I will Robin, Thanks for looking 80).....jimmy

21. Paul Edmondson profile imageSTAFF
    Paul Edmondsonposted 10 years ago

Jimmy, that hub likely has a seasonal component. Did you check how it was ranking?

22. jimmythejock profile image84

Thanks Paul, The Hub tends to be seasonal lol, but about a minute after editing it was crawled by Google and moved up 3 places in search, to the top. must have done something right lol.....jimmy

23. livewithrichard profile image71
    livewithrichardposted 10 years ago

Okay, I'm seeing an uptick in traffic from the last hub I tried this with so I have just completed another hub that was recently 'unfeatured.'  I doubled the word count, added 3 vivid and legal to use pictures from Flickr, added a video, link capsule, and a poll.  It was first published in November of 2010 and has only averaged about 18 visits per month... We shall see...  http://livewithrichard.hubpages.com/hub/breyer-horses

24. jimmythejock profile image84

http://jimmythejock.hubpages.com/hub/Tongue_Twisters another old hub updated and now using "legal images" lets hope it helps with google.....jimmy

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)