Hubbers I follow

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (25 posts)
  1. Mhatter99 profile image66
    Mhatter99posted 10 years ago

How do I sort by date?

1. old albion profile image62
      old albionposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Hi Martin. I dropped by but I cannot help with this one.
      Graham.

2. Faith Reaper profile image82
      Faith Reaperposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Not sure that we can. I like the old profile page where we could at least separate into categories and I know they have the hubs under the show button listed by topic. We do have the highlight area where we can hightlight our best ones that may have gotten buried. I know for some who have published into the hundreds...those older ones get pushed way down back a couple of pages.  It would be nice to be able to put our hubs in the order we would like for sure because I doubt many go back farther than the first page to read.

3. Phyllis Doyle profile image92
      Phyllis Doyleposted 10 years agoin reply to this

To sort your hubs by date, click on 'Published' on your stats page. let me know if that works for you. I just tried, Martin, and it worked for me.

1. Faith Reaper profile image82
        Faith Reaperposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Oh great to know ..thank you!

2. The Examiner-1 profile image60
        The Examiner-1posted 10 years agoin reply to this

Phyllis Doyle,
        I did that. Like I thought it lets you know when your Hubs were published. He was asking about Hubbers.

3. cat on a soapbox profile image96
        cat on a soapboxposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Thank you  smile

2. tillsontitan profile image82
    tillsontitanposted 10 years ago

Unfortunately I can't help either but will say I wish we could sort by date...both hubs and followers!  Phyllis is right but that's only on your accounts page not your profile page I believe.

1. Phyllis Doyle profile image92

Mary,  on the Profile page  the hubs are listed with the newest first down to the oldest. That is how mine are listed.  I do not know about how to sort hubbers -- I have not seen any options for that. Hmmmm, maybe "The Good", "The Bad", and "The Ugly"?  hahahaha

1. tillsontitan profile image82
        tillsontitanposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Great idea Phyllis!  Especially if no one knows your method wink

Ah hahahaha.  That just popped up in my tattered mind, Mary. It was one of my favorite Clint Eastwood movies.

3. lovebuglena profile image85
    lovebuglenaposted 10 years ago

I am not sure what you are trying to sort by date. If you mean hubs it's the same as it's always been. In your stats click on either Published or Changed (Date you modified hub) and it will sort it...

4. Mhatter99 profile image66

Until Hubpages makes sorting my friends and their work easy again, I'm afraid I can no longer comment as I use to (poor as it was). Please know I am grateful for your fantastic support. I will continue posting (as long as I physically can).
    martin

Martin, I hope all is well with you -- I sense something is bothering you a bit .... healthwise?  I have always appreciated your fantastic support. Take care.

5. FitnezzJim profile image76
    FitnezzJimposted 10 years ago

I miss that capability to.  Prior to the change we could visit our follower’s page, select 'hubbers we are following', then 'sort by name’, or 'sort by date'.   The 'sort by date' option is no longer there.  I used it also to list hubs I had not read at the top of the page.

The workaround is to use browser search features to search for terms like 'minutes', 'hours', 'day', 'days'.  Successive searches would go through the displayed page to show hubs that had been recently published.

The preferred solution would be to re-enable the sort feature.

6. brakel2 profile image72
    brakel2posted 10 years ago

M hatter.   I hope your health is ok.

7. Mhatter99 profile image66

Last month I lost the ability to talk.It is getting real hard to type. Ironically, if you have been following me (elsewhere), my poetry is really taking off. The only reason I stay with Hubpages is the community.
    martin

1. tillsontitan profile image82
      tillsontitanposted 10 years agoin reply to this

We pray you will be with us for a long time MH!  We love you AND your work.  Your poetry should be taking off because it is magnificent. Keeping you in our prayers.

2. Phyllis Doyle profile image92

Martin, I so agree with Mary -- we love you and your work. You are in my prayers.

3. AliciaC profile image93
      AliciaCposted 10 years agoin reply to this

I'm very sorry about your problems, Martin. I love reading your poetry. My thoughts are with you.

4. lupine profile image65
      lupineposted 10 years agoin reply to this

Martin,  You will be in my prayers for better health and recovery. You have a very unique and entertaining way of poetry writing.

8. cat on a soapbox profile image96
    cat on a soapboxposted 10 years ago

Martin, I am so sorry to hear about your health issues and wish you continued success on your poetry sites. Our household has also been dealing w/ these things , so I have really tapered off in reading and commenting too.  I will keep you in my prayers.
    Cat:>)

9. janshares profile image93
    jansharesposted 10 years ago

Mhatter99, you are among the top poets and one of my favorite hubbers at HP. I felt something was wrong when I hadn't heard from you via comments. I always look forward to a midnight poem from you here on the east coast. I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through. But the blessing is you can still be heard loud and clear as your magnificent poetry soars. Your ailment will never silence your words as they reverberate through cyberspace and into our hearts forever. My prayers and thoughts are with you. May God bless and heal you with his grace. Peace and love, smile

10. Pearldiver profile image66
    Pearldiverposted 10 years ago

Hi Martin
    Really sorry to hear about your health issues... but really pleased that your poetry is gaining good exposure... as you really deserve that after the genuine support that you have given so many of us.
    I don't believe that we are able to list others chronologically within our sites...
    You take care my friend and PM me (if able) if there's anything that I can help you with... smile
    PD

11. LongTimeMother profile image93
    LongTimeMotherposted 10 years ago

'Last month I lost the ability to talk. It is getting real hard to type.'

Oh, that must be so frustrating. I hadn't heard about your deteriorating health until now. If there's a hub, I will read it. Please post us a link. If not and you'd rather we didn't ask, I fully respect that.

Either way, sending you best wishes from Australia. smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)