Public apology to Atomswifey

Jump to Last Post 1-44 of 44 discussions (125 posts)
  1. Mark Knowles profile image58
    Mark Knowlesposted 14 years ago

Atomswifey - I owe you an apology, and rather than do the Christian thing and leave it there, I am actually going to apologize.

Atomswifey I am really, really sorry I called you a fucking fruitcake.

Despite the fact that you were behaving in a manner guaranteed to get people to call you a fucking fruitcake, and several other people were provoked into calling you the same. In fact I would go so far as to say you were positively begging to be called a fucking fruitcake.

Nonetheless, I apologize unreservedly. Calling you a fucking fruitcake is a personal attack. Personal attacks are against the hubpagesTOS.

Therefore  it was wrong of me to call you a fucking fruitcake and I am sorry very fucking sorry. I will never call you a fucking fruitcake again.

As is right and proper for some one who breaks the rules, I was punished appropriately and with loving aforethought.

Yea - verily was I banned from the hubpages forums for a span of three days. Three days was the ban that I was given. And these are human days 24 hours in each one - not some magical day that only takes 12 milliseconds. Real, human days with real, human hours in them and I suffered torment through every one of them as I deserved.

A more loving and appropriate punishment would be hard to imagine. As you would probably agree, being a non believer my life is worthless and without meaning, so to have the only thing that gave my life any meaning taken away from me like that, well........

I am sure you can imagine the pain that caused.

Not that I didn't deserve it, mind you - I absolutely asked for it by breaking the hubpages' commandments like that. Willfully and with malice, I might add.

At first I was a little upset that I was banned from the forum for three days for calling you a fucking fruitcake.

With nothing to do and no one to talk to, I began to feel a little sorry for myself, and wonder if my life indeed had no meaning and was worthless, like all the you christians keep telling me.

Was it really all my fault for telling them that their beliefs were irrational and it did not make any sense to me that killing people and burning them in hell were things a loving god would do? Was this an insult of some kind as they keep telling me? Am I really worthless for not believing? Are they showing me so much love that I just cannot cope with it and am overwhelmed by the abundance of loving feelings and I am just projecting my own hatred on to them?

After a while, I began to face what we atheists are most frightened of. 

That moment when we are forced to look inside, face reality and ask ourselves the BIG questions. 

We atheists call this, "The Long Dark Tea Time of The Soul,"and it is one of the most dangerous moments in a middle-aged atheists career.

As we begin to face our own mortality, this is the time when some waver and give in to the urge to say,"Yes, Yes! I believe in the invisible super being! Take me Jesus! I want to live forever!"

I began to ask myself these questions.....

"Was it really my fault?"

"Should I be more open-minded when they tell me they have a god speaking into their head and I am going to burn in hell for all eternity?"

"Is that really love they are displaying when they stand and fight and tell me I am worthless?"

"Are they really doing it because they love me and want me to come to the party with Jesus and it just appears as though they are being condescending assholes?"

During these long, dark, terrible moments of confusion and introspection, I realized one thought was pre-eminent in my mind and something began to wander across my brain.

A statement. Just a few words. Three in fact. Over and over and over again, like a worm running round my head, digging deeper, and deeper and deeper.

I hate atomswifey.

I hate atomswifey.

I hate atomswifey.

I hate atomswifey.

The same thing over and over and over - I couldn't stop it.

Then some powerful force forced to knees and I began to ask myself yet another question, and look at my feelings and ask myself why I hated atomswifey.

Why do I hate this person so much?

I immediately discarded the idea that it is because she displays exactly the same passive aggressive behavior my mother displays after being bought up in a strict religious household by a father who used to thrash a love for Jesus into her on a regular basis.

That would be all too easy an answer. Far too pat, too obvious and no work on my part.

And then I began to wonder.....

Was it? I mean, could it be that she was saying something I just didn't want to hear?

Could she be right? There is a god and I just want to disobey Him. Deny Him even?

I gave this serious consideration.....

For 12 milliseconds.

And after a while, I began to feel a certain peace come over me. I was still sweating - fighting against the TRUTH. Kneeling, fighting, forcing myself to look.

And then I came to a realization. I saw the light, as it were.

Slowly, ever slowly, I began to feel the peace permeate.

I began to relax. The hatred ebbed and slowly evaporated. I began to realize....

I do not hate atomswifey.

I love atomswifey in a way that can only be described as "non-sexual"

We are both human beings.

Special.

I do not hate you atomswifey. I love you and recognize we are one and the same you and I.

Well close anyway, at least the same genus - if you believe in that sort of thing.

It is not your fault; it is mine for not seeing the truth. I have seen the light.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart for showing me the way to the truth and allowing me to let go the hatred.

You cannot help it, you just do not understand.

It is not your fault you are this inconsiderate to others - this is what you have been taught to do. Not your fault at all.

But - I hate your ridiculous beliefs and your insistence on sticking them down my throat by quoting great reams of a book you clearly do not understand.

So - I have decided to forgive you and henceforth, will spread a new message amongst atheists and unbelievers everywhere.

Do not hate the believers. They cannot help it if they are not intelligent enough to understand. They were probably taught not to ask questions from birth.

Love the believers!

Hate the irrational, nonsensical, sheep-like beliefs instead! Rejoice in the love!!!

Thank you.

You go girl!

And may your god go with you.

Please........

1. Bibowen profile image87
      Bibowenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I've been telling you MK, you love to hate things. I don't think I've ever seen you happier.

I took the liberty to edit your language, but don't be too put out about it. I've shown you considerable more respect than you showed the lady.

I took the time to read your entire monologue. It was the biggest waste of time of my day. It's hard to know what was genuine and what was not in this sorry excuse for an apology (which you still owe the lady). However, if those things happened in your family that you say happened, then I am truly sorry that they did. That's not a statement of pity, just sadness.

2. Margie01 profile image61
      Margie01posted 14 years agoin reply to this

To the one with so much anger, guilt and misunderstanding...I would have to say that your juvenile behavior.

I am a christian and as it reads in the bible; no one should pass judgement on a person...but you can pass judgement on the actions and your supposed apologize should have been left unsaid.

Becoming the "bigger" person should be what you are aiming for not to verbally abuse another.

Believe me there is a God; and he holds us all accountable for our choices and actions. 

She probably means well; just doesn't know how to deliver the word.  The best way to find him yourself is to read and apply faith in your life.  He will always be there for you; your decision to let him in is all up to you.

1. Misha profile image63
        Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If anybody is angry here, this seems to be you lol

1. profile image0
          sandra rinckposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's okay.  Remember what Mark said.  "It is not their fault."  They were taught this way.  smile

1. Margie01 profile image61

No anger on my part; just feel sorry for those that think that is an apologize.

I was taught that an apology is sincere and does not include fowl language...maybe you need to check your self!

1. Misha profile image63

check myself? For what? smile

1. profile image0

birds? fruitcakes???? Not sure. lol

1. Misha profile image63

Goddesses? wink

1. ledefensetech profile image69
                    ledefensetechposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You should check yourself for demons of course. roll

2. Margie01 profile image61

You may be suffering from the same flaws as the one who wrote the apology and thus you can identify with it.

If I were to apologize to you but during it I still proceeded to put you down and call you names than is it an apology?

2. Misha profile image63

Oh, absolutely smile

2. Candie V profile image63
          Candie Vposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I just wanna know if you're wearing your Angelic Loin Cloth? I tried to peek under your wings, but couldn't get a clear view!

1. Misha profile image63

I prefer commando wink

2. Eaglekiwi profile image75
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Oh dear , this is just as bad as Atomswife in
    long winded I must say, and to think one of my posts were clipped for brevity ,hmmm...oh life has gone to the dogs, woof woof..

On second thoughts you had 3 days worth all stored up there ,understandable I guess ,lol.

Sit tight , youre fans will rush and lift your name on high wink
    again soon.

Welcome back ,theres room for all kinds, in the Hub cafe smile

Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes - the word you are looking for is "irony."

Feel free to look it up..........

1. profile image0
        Leta Sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Uh-Oh, Mark Knowles.  Looks to me like they made some new rules up after some gentle, uh, nudging...er, something... I don't know, wink.  Wasn't exactly what I thought it might be, however.  lol  Should have expected that, though...

I'd say it's the same problem with the religionists vs. the spirit of anything, wink.

Welcome back from jail...and I am SURE you have repented your sins.

3. Sanctus Vesania profile image60
    Sanctus Vesaniaposted 14 years ago

What I want to know is

what is

with all of the

dramatic

spaces between

paragraphs?

Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That is what aw does at the end

of every post.

You didn't

notice?

1. Sanctus Vesania profile image60
        Sanctus Vesaniaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Evidently

not

okay, I'll stop now.

4. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

I am glad to have you back it was odd not having you here you still can light the fire and I can roast marshallows! ((Big Hugs)) WELCOME BACK we were waiting!! big_smile

5. charanjeet kaur profile image60
    charanjeet kaurposted 14 years ago

This sure was one of the longest reads i ever read in the forum ever. Welcome back and love to have you back Mark.

6. profile image0
    Am I dead, yet?posted 14 years ago

=o

7. profile image0
    Pacal Votanposted 14 years ago

The thing I love about Mark is I never know what he is getting at.

1. Paradise7 profile image70
      Paradise7posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I wonder if he's gonna get nailed again for the way he phrased his "apology".

I gotta say one thing for it--it was weirdly sincere.

1. Daniel Carter profile image63
        Daniel Carterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hmmmmmm, I missed that part. The "sincere" thing. Parody might apply.

Not that it matters to me. Just observing.

I'll forego the precedent about all the spaces and just say I'm glad you're back, Mark.
        No parody. You make some great points. Delivery will always be controversial with you, but I think that's the part of the charm.

2. THE LIP profile image61
        THE LIPposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Indeed Mark has given sincerity a new dimension.Just 72 hours of introspection in cyber isolation has made him see the light that has transformed him from darkness to light and from hatred to love (and pity if I may add)!!!

Wonder if this was the kind of public apology that Atomswifey was looking forward too?

THE LIP

8. archdaw profile image61
    archdawposted 14 years ago

I think you were very funny and ironic.  Don't know you, but welcome back!!

9. rebekahELLE profile image86
    rebekahELLEposted 14 years ago

I don't follow all this stuff but come on, that's just stupid.

1. profile image0
      Pacal Votanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Look up. It reads hubpages forums at the top. wink

10. jiberish profile image80
    jiberishposted 14 years ago

I just had a warm tingly feeling run up my leg, oh wait, that was a fly.  Welcome back!

11. atomswifey profile image57
    atomswifeyposted 14 years ago

Sort of a backhanded apology there Mark but I accept. And let me say that I too apologize to you if my delivery of Gods Word and my thoughts and beliefs were too much for you to understand as well. smile
    I will remember who it is I am speaking to next time and adjust the delivery accordingly.

I love you too Mark. smile
    I really mean that. And I apologize if someone here or in life hurt you and your mom in the way you described both in the physical and mental trying to make you feel worthless. really I sincerely mean this.

To my God as well as myself, you are not worthless Mark. You are a precious human being and one deserving of love and kindness.

Have peace and know not all believers not all Christians are fruitcakes who think you are worthless, and neither are their beliefs however and whenever they are presented though they may differ from your own.

One question though, when have I done that? (the long space thingy) lol I pulled up some of my postings and have yet to find where I did that. But if I did and you find one let me know and I'll oops it. lol

12. atomswifey profile image57
    atomswifeyposted 14 years ago

Bibowen said : I've been telling you MK, you love to hate things. I don't think I've ever seen you happier.

I took the liberty to edit your language, but don't be too put out about it. I've shown you considerable more respect than you showed the lady.

I took the time to read your entire monologue. It was the biggest waste of time of my day. It's hard to know what was genuine and what was not in this sorry excuse for an apology (which you still owe the lady). However, if those things happened in your family that you say happened, then I am truly sorry that they did. That's not a statement of pity, just sadness.
    =======================================================

Thank you so much for that, it's really nice to meet a true gentleman such as you. smile

13. frogdropping profile image78
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

Hello Mark. I'm glad you're back and on point, as ever. And I'm also glad you came back with an apology rightly tucked against your bosom.

I'm sure the actual apology part will go over the heads of many. As well as propel you straight back to the naughty step.

But I'm sure atomswifey will 'get it' - she seems to have a sense of humour smile

1. atomswifey profile image57
      atomswifeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sense of humour not lacking froggy and thank you for saying so. smile

backhanded or not it was a step forward whether or not towards the hubpages naughty stool is another matter altogether. But I doubt it.
      I digress, it is a step forward and I look forward to a more mature dialogue between Mark and I. Especially now since he seems to "love" me soooo much.
      smile

Oh my goodness Mark!! I feel just like Sally Field standing in front of the crowd accepting her award..."You like me! You really , really like me!"
      I humblely bow and accept.
      lol

2. Sufidreamer profile image78
      Sufidreamerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Welcome back, Mark!

Looks like Maddie is going to have to put a revolving door on her sin-bin big_smile

That cheered me up on a Sunday night. Respect to AW for taking it in good humour, too

14. lrohner profile image66
    lrohnerposted 14 years ago

SOOOO glad you're back, Mark. Thank goodness Gulliver wasn't there to see you on the naughty step!

15. ripplemaker profile image77
    ripplemakerposted 14 years ago

I am a believer of God. smile

And I recognize that when believers (or even non believers) keep on saying "I am right and you are wrong" or insist that things have to be seen "my way"  then conflicts arise. Mark, you are right.  Where is this love that we proclaim to be experiencing from a God whom we profess who loves us unconditionally when we are behaving differently?

And you are right too, we sometimes don't know any better because that was how we were loved and thus, we show this "love" in different ways. 

Happy and peaceful is the person who has stopped believing in a God who sends people to hell. (And believers can 'kill' me and condemn me for saying this-the irony again)  In my own personal journey, the fear left when I stopped seeing God as a Punisher. 

And then woh, an amazing thing happened again -- it didn't make me into a 'monster' just because I no longer had fear of the Lord. But rather I felt so loved by God that I wanted to be the best person I can be. Dayzeebee and I have come to believe that the way we live our lives will show who God is to those people around us.  So we try to be the best reflection of his love.  And sometimes we stumble and fall and yet we just stand up and try again. big_smile

Mark, thank you for being a friend. I've always respected you and accepted you for being you and glad in this lifetime have met you.  {((hugs))} smile

Atomswifey...hugs to you too! smile

16. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

LOL Welcome back Mark. smile

Now you kids need to give each other a big hug and start loving each other in every possible (non sexual - god forbid!) way big_smile

1. ripplemaker profile image77
      ripplemakerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hahahahahah
      Glad to see Angel Misha's avatar is back. lol

1. Misha profile image63

He-he. Glad you liked it Michelle. smile

And yeah, after being a pirate for a day I thought it might be beneficial to be an angel, thanks for Dayzeebee for such an opportunity smile

I failed to see your pirate look! big_smile

2. jiberish profile image80
      jiberishposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Misha, you can't fool us with that angelic look, we know you better. smile

But Misha has a heart of gold... big_smile

1. Misha profile image63

Aww, Michelle, you make me blushing. Coming from you it means a lot! smile

3. atomswifey profile image57
      atomswifeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Misha you are really something else in that picture and God forbid that picture being reality as well! LOL lol
      yes God help us all if Misha is indicitive of what a heavenly being is! LOL
      You know I am just messing with you Misha, I love you too smile

1. profile image0
        cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

actually, the Holy Bible says that we were all created in "God's own image".

maybe God (and the angels) doesn't even look human. maybe God looks like a fish, or a rock. i mean no one really knows...

1. Misha profile image63

Piece of poo may be? wink

And AW is right, everybody's heavenly being is ruled by my angelic side. And helly being by my demonic side. I'm the MetaGod at the end! Bva-ha-ha-ha wink

17. I*n*v*i*c*t*u*s profile image60
    I*n*v*i*c*t*u*sposted 14 years ago

LOL ~ This was such a breath of fresh air to read...Ahhhhhhhh...
    looks like it may be safe to come out to the forums? big_smile

I am so happy to see a coming together in such a way. Of course Mark is famous here, as well now atomswifey! lol
    Feels good to to see a major discord settled! Welcome back.

18. Cynicist profile image60
    Cynicistposted 14 years ago

Anyone else find it ironic that creationists always look really un-evolved?

1. Eaglekiwi profile image75
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Speak for yaself lol

19. profile image0
    sandra rinckposted 14 years ago

Welcome back Mark.  I really loved your fruitcake apology. Arr... smile

20. Eaglekiwi profile image75

Did anyone see how gorgeous Froggsdropping is , quick before she changes back wink

1. lrohner profile image66
      lrohnerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And she's not really green at all! smile

Definately not green ,although she may feel like in the morning after the black russians hehe...

1. lrohner profile image66
          lrohnerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think she'll be a darker green than usual, as I thought she was drinking black vodka -- not black russians! That stuff can kill ya! smile

http://i37.tinypic.com/ngzjip.jpg

Oh yes youre quite right ,sorry , must try it sometime wink

2. Jane@CM profile image60
        Jane@CMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wow - if that is really her, she is drop dead gorgeous.  The male hubbers will be climbing over each other to fan her big_smile  She looks a bit young to be a mother of grown boys smile

1. Sufidreamer profile image78
          Sufidreamerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

She's a bonny one, alright. smile

Brains, a great sense of humour and a pretty smile -  no complaints here big_smile

21. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

yep, it's really a jaw dropping experience, hurry up! smile

22. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 14 years ago

Glad you're back Mark and in obviously great form. You made my evening...I don't think I laughed that much in quite a while. I'm sure that that was the best apology ever, sooooooooooooo sincere and everything.smile smile smile You're the champ.

23. Cynicist profile image60
    Cynicistposted 14 years ago

God is dead. He died in a car smash. He was high on 'Holy Spirit' at the time. He left behind his sons Jesus and Juan and a string of ex-wives.

His last wife, Lafreesha, has already applied for custody of his two children and is set to receive a large inheritants if successful. Her application is unlikely to succeed due to her heroin addiction and sordid rumors that she met God while working as an escort.

24. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Mark, your apology just oozes with sincerity. I am so glad you have seen your shortcomings and that the apology to Atomswife was well deserved. smile

You will forgive yourself some day for the evil you have done to this loving Christian.

Bless you!
    Oh and for some others.... (this is satire)

1. profile image0

I thought his sincerity came from the role he played in the "I hate atomswifey" all the while, atomswifey was saying, "I hate Mark Knowles". 

Mark then took a few milliseconds and said, "I shall be a better man for this."  And learned that the only way to shut up a hard core christian is to not be like them.

Which indeed, Mark becomes a shining star for noting the discrepancy and issuing a Mark Knowles apology which doesn't happen very often.

And since I have been swallowing my own bit of "being the bigger person".  I look up to this, as I have looked up to Mark since I have been on hp... so in my personal life I have just taken the "mean" things that some say in the name of their religion with a grain of salt and have been the bigger person for yes... humbling myself enough to never stoop to their level and using more love (Sandy love) to turn a negative situation into a positive one... as much as it is accepted at least. wink

2. Candie V profile image63
      Candie Vposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm just so darned misty-eyed! *dabbing with tissue* Can you feel the love?  I can feel the love! I need ice cream - preferably chocolate or chocolate mixed with chocolate.

Such PDA's deserve ice cream rewards!

Oh, and FrogDropping, my dearest friend and daughter!!!! *HUGS*!!!!!

PDA's ? Hey Candie how ya been , long time no see

3. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

haha really? big_smile

25. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

Welcome back Mark I'm glad to see you back in action and that apology was very sweet of you. *hugs* You are a good man.

and atomswifey I too apologize for my smart remarks to you as well. I hope you can accept my apology and that we can start over.

26. profile image0

Lol Misha....

27. Eric Graudins profile image61
    Eric Graudinsposted 14 years ago

Geez Mark.

I warned you about auctioning off your hubpages identity on  EBay.

After that very out of character apology, you'll have people thinking you're nice - and they'll be dropping off their puppies, kittens, and children for you to look after. lol

28. profile image0

Well since you just joined Margie how do you NOT now that that was an apology? You don't know Mark or his style so yes that was an apology for him. He is a great guy and he was sweet to apologize. He was apologizing and atomswifey accepted so it is an apology

29. Mrvoodoo profile image57
    Mrvoodooposted 14 years ago

@ Misha - Dude, your new avatar, hahaha, I think I just pissed my pants. smile

@ This thread - To be honest I feel a little sorry for Atomswifey, I think she mistook this for a genuine apology, which it clearly wasn't, and whilst she's not willing to back down on her faith (which is commendable really) she seems to have accepted that perhaps her approach was far too heavy handed for most here, and has decided to tone it down.

p.s. I'm assuming that MK's disappearance means that he is once again enjoying some time out in the sin bin (but I bet he's got a smile on his face). smile

1. profile image0
      Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL poor Mrvoodoo you okay? hehe

1. Mrvoodoo profile image57
        Mrvoodooposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol, change of underwear required but otherwise all good, yourself? smile

He looks so innocent, which we all know he isn't. big_smile

1. profile image0

Doing good myself just watching Criss Angel with hubby...and yep not innocent lol

2. Misha profile image63

Did you change your pants already MrV? You might want to hold for a mo:

http://z.hubpages.com/u/695872_f520.jpg

This comes from here: http://hubpages.com/hub/Gratitude-Letter-For-You

Enjoy lol

1. Mrvoodoo profile image57
          Mrvoodooposted 14 years agoin reply to this

hahahahahahahahaahahahaha lol what a cool pic, I can so imagine you both sat in your cloud casting down lightning bolts at us mere mortals.  God damn it now I gotta go change my pants again. smile

And what a cool hub as well, although he forgot to say thank you for all the semi-naked Indian lady hubs that brighten our days, how rude. wink

2. Daniel Carter profile image63
          Daniel Carterposted 14 years agoin reply to this
          1. AEvans profile image70
            AEvansposted 14 years agoin reply to this
    2. profile image0
      Scott.Lifeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Agreed....was Mark being over the top, maybe, but that's how he is...and sometimes I get offended but then again the man has given me advice to improve my traffic countless times. Lighten up people this gets way too serious in here far too often

30. Eaglekiwi profile image75

Its a strange strange world we live in Mr jack lol

31. profile image0

Oh nice one Misha you made Mrvoodoo need to change again lmao

32. Colebabie profile image61
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

Thats because I'm hiding under there.

1. profile image0

*GASP* Colebabie lol

1. Colebabie profile image61
        Colebabieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Haha. Inside joke. I posted that before I saw the "commando" thing smile

1. profile image0

hehehe it's alll good. hey look your last post was 2222 Sweet!

2. Misha profile image63

Cole, can you have some patience babie? Please leave my balls for a mo, I need to talk to my wifie and I can't really concentrate while you are doing it. I'll be right back with you. wink

1. profile image0

Yep this is no longer a PG forum HAHAHAHA

1. Misha profile image63

He-he did you ever think it was? With fucking fruitcake at the start? lol

2. Colebabie profile image61

You know I always have patience. smile

1. Misha profile image63

Usually you are, I know. Yet tugging my parts down does not feel too patient, you know wink

But you liked it. And it was just a little tug...

Well this is the last time I try to hide under there.

33. Colebabie profile image61

Hehe, yay!!

34. profile image0

Wow and no comment from Misha yet lmao

35. jiberish profile image80
    jiberishposted 14 years ago

MISHA...you're in rare form today...very funny...I especially love the previous picture of the two of you...OMG...so funny!

36. Colebabie profile image61

I just gave a tug, I think it woke him up. We shall see... smile

37. profile image0

Oh MISHA! lmao Where are you? colebabie said something you should read hehehe

38. profile image0
    SalesScoopposted 14 years ago

Jerry Springer wants to know what day you two could be on his show?

39. zadrobi profile image61
    zadrobiposted 14 years ago

From reading the first sentence of MK's introspection I believe I understand the situation.
    I have a quick question, though. Was a ban imposed for profane language or because malevolent words were directed towards someone else?

1. Misha profile image63

because of personal attack smile

1. jiberish profile image80

Define personal attack, if not profanity.

1. Misha profile image63

Jib, if you were asking me, I asked the same question on the thread where they announced new rules. Went unnoticed. smile

In this case it was fucking fruitcake, I know I talked to Mark.

Yeah, it might have gone unnoticed if he just said it once, but he may have gone over the top a little.

40. profile image0

LMAO that is true...those words did say PG-13 hahhaa now it moved to R hahah

41. profile image0
    Scott.Lifeposted 14 years ago

I found AW's clone he's in my thread giving it to me

1. profile image0

oh no Scott run for you life lol I'll come take a peak

42. zadrobi profile image61
    zadrobiposted 14 years ago

lol it's kinda nice to always find you guys in the forums chatting it up about something

43. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Oh, don't leave, pleaaaaaaaase. You are the most patient person on the planet, i was totally wrong! lol

Haha. Well I must go to sleep now. Class in the morning smile May I have a pillow please?

1. Misha profile image63

Sweet dreams Cole smile My tummy is wide and soft, will that work for you? wink

Oh yes. That will work just fine. Good night. smile ZZzzzzzzz.

1. Misha profile image63

*Singing lullaby*...

2. jiberish profile image80

Misha, I have to say this again, this has to be the best picture of you so far.  You look cute, scholarly, thoughtful, patient and so educated.   I just love the hair too.

1. profile image0
        Aquaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree - that picture cracks me up every time I see it! smile

It's just not right. smile

2. Misha profile image63

Thank you ladies, this is so nice of you. smile

44. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Tugging your pants down? Misha do you know how funny that sounds while looking at your avatar? lol lol

1. Misha profile image63

He-he Earnest, I was talking about paRts though. Goes even better with avatar I guess lol

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)