Hillary draws 100's of people. Trump draws 1,000's of people. A Trump landslide

Jump to Last Post 1-11 of 11 discussions (49 posts)
  1. The Old Guard profile image60
    The Old Guardposted 7 years ago

Hillary draws 100's of people. Trump draws 1,000's of people. A Trump landslide on Nov. 8?

I see it in all the speeches and stops on the election trail. Hillary's drawing 100's of people, can't even fill up a high school gym.
    Trump draws thousands, some have to be turned away.
    Polls have large, democratic bias, skewed towards hillary. Samplings are poor.
    I see a Trump by a landslide in Nov., completely upsetting the corruption and deceit in Washington. A "shot" that goes to the soul of corrupt politics and hillary killary "pay to play".
    Anyone else feel that Trump overcomes the obstacles and wins in Nov.?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13250758_f260.jpg

2. lovemychris profile image76
    lovemychrisposted 7 years ago

when men can have babies and abortion is safe, available and free.

1. wba108@yahoo.com profile image78
      wba108@yahoo.composted 7 years agoin reply to this

I'll get a kick out of quoting you if Trump wins smile

lovemychrisposted 7 years agoin reply to this

lucky you'll be able to. my guess is he'd scour the internet and lock up everyone who didnt bow to his tiny feet.

3. The Old Guard profile image60
      The Old Guardposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Leslie, typically democrat BS. Just because you don't have to pay to abort, does not mean it's "free".  When my dollars are used, then I have a voice. Only a simpleton would think taxpayer dollars are "free". Take a course in Econ 101.

4. wba108@yahoo.com profile image78

Leslie McCowen-
      "when men can have babies and abortion is safe, available and free."
      Well Trump didn't win in a landslide but I think u have to be eating some humble pie lol smile

5. lovemychris profile image76

no way.he didnt win,electorally or popularly. this election was rigged, just like he said for months.no way he won blue state regulars. no way exit polls were wrong.no way all predictors wrong.it was about 102,000 votes between those three states.

6. wba108@yahoo.com profile image78

Lets not be a poor sport, Leslie

7. lovemychris profile image76

not at all.hes not legit.i dont recognize him as prez.simple.it changes nothing here nor there.i just wont give my name to it.have fun, and maybe sanders will be on cabinet, too.hes awful quiete on putin hacks..."we will bury you"-nikita kruschev

8. claptona profile image67
      claptonaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Leslie and all the lefties have a weird way of thinking, wba.
      They don't seem to let logic and facts bother their weird thoughts at all.
      Kind of like they're from Saturn, just visiting earth and have no conceptual idea of reality.
      Cheers

9. The Old Guard profile image60

Leslie, yeah, tramples hillary lillary with electoral votes, and the gal who said it's un-American NOT to accept the votes is complaining about the voting procedures. How stupid can the left get?
      From the looks of things, pretty damn stupid.

10. lovemychris profile image76

no,its stupid to say "i wont accept the results unless i win".its quite another to say "i have questions because some experts urged me to look into it."and i dont know what your worry is.il dumpy told you he would win the electoral but 4 b'ng rigged!

11. The Old Guard profile image60

Leslie,
      You're two faced.
      You only side with the hillary killary camp. You'll use what ever rationale you can for the irrational actions of hillary killary. This is exactly why Trump won. Most sane people are tired of the insanity.

12. lovemychris profile image76

oh really? they vote for a guy who grabs private parts and wants to govern them? they haaaated wall street when hillary was involved, and now dont mind goldmen sux over running their new gubmint! they called obama a wimp, now have slavish vlad love.

13. The Old Guard profile image60

Leslie,
      Your hero hillary killary got $250,000+ to give speeches to the guys your complaining about with Trump. As your hero hillary killary loves to say, "What difference does it make?" It's ok for hillary killary to get bribes from them?
      HAHAHAHA

14. FitnezzJim profile image76
      FitnezzJimposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Trump net gain over Clinton was over one hundred votes from the Wisconsin recount.  Ms. Stein increased her count by 66 votes, at $59K per vote.

15. lovemychris profile image76

men,including trump,make more $ on speeches than hillary, and no one cares.trump-no tax returns, no press conference on conflict of interests:no outrage. wisconsin judge not allow HAND COUNT,as requested.pa, mi judges not allow recount.#tiedupinbow

3. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
    Kathleen Cochranposted 7 years ago

People flock to a side show - always have.

4. Aime F profile image71
    Aime Fposted 7 years ago

Keep in mind that people who want to bring about a massive change are more likely to show up to these kinds of events.  It makes perfect sense that more (angry, unhappy, fired up) people would show up to vocally support their candidate.  I don't think it's really a better sample than the polls, just different. 

I wouldn't be too surprised to see Trump win but I don't think it'll be by a landslide either way.

5. PhoenixV profile image63
    PhoenixVposted 7 years ago

You got to remember the crowds at Trump's rallies also contain those loser paid agitators from the other side, that try to create violence, they are well known for. Even though they are just a handful of lowlifes, every person counts lol.

1. claptona profile image67

Golly, Trump isn't even President yet, and he's putting people to work!
      What an amazing guy!
      smile
      Cheers

2. PhoenixV profile image63
      PhoenixVposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Agitators on the payroll?  Probably the only jobs Hillary has created in her 30 years of being a perpetual goverment employee.

3. claptona profile image67

PhoenixV,
      Ah, an intuitive person you are.
      Pretty amazing that both bill and hillary have produced nothing in their lifetime, but have accumulated millions in payoffs.
      Thought only a Russian could pull that off!
      Cheers

4. lovemychris profile image76

now we know why putin needs trump: 500 billion dollar oil deal that was squashed by sanctions obama put on russia. now, with tillerman in charge of state, and trump prez, exxon and russia can kill the planet together. ka-ching ching ching

6. peoplepower73 profile image89
    peoplepower73posted 7 years ago

When pigs fly, the cow jumps over the moon, and chickens grow teeth.

7. lions44 profile image95
    lions44posted 7 years ago

Sorry, JW.  HRC wins. Today's polls are more accurate than anytime in history, especially Quinnipiac, Marist and Inv. Biz Daily (which has him close).  Just keep your eye on the Real Clear average. 

Not in a landslide, but comfortably.   
    HRC - 323
    DT   -  215

1. tamarawilhite profile image87
      tamarawilhiteposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Pat Caddell Blasts Reuters’ Back-Rigging Polls to Show Clinton Winning
      http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president … n-winning/

2. lions44 profile image95
      lions44posted 7 years agoin reply to this

I'll concede a Reuters bias. They dropped the 3rd option, I think?   That's why I specifically mention the three above.  I would not use news service polls either, they are as bad as Rasmussen.  But I should have added Larry Sabato to the list too.

8. tamarawilhite profile image87
    tamarawilhiteposted 7 years ago

You can draw thousands for rallies who are energetic and it doesn't offset tens of thousands who vote by rote for Democrats.

What should matter more is the proven pay-off of the FBI to not indict Clinton.

BOMBSHELL: The same exact day that Cheryl Mills told John Podesta they needed to 'clean up' the email scandal, Hillary Surrogate Terry McCauliffe met with the FBI agent's wife who oversaw the Clinton email case  and promised financial support ($500k+) if she ran for office
    https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/com … ryl_mills/

All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred and schizophrenia.
      We are in the days when telling lies is normal, telling the truth a revolutionary act.
      Hence the hatred towards Trump

trump model agency used for trafficking girls. truth youll never see....even by wiki. russian intel claims can prove usa/israel did 9/11.wiki? trump trial for rape...my guess he'll buy it off, demonize accuser. truth? its totally subjective.2americas

9. FitnezzJim profile image76
    FitnezzJimposted 7 years ago

Here in Virginia, recent news seems to hint that Trump stands a chance when the Zombie Apocalypse is over and the dead are no longer registered to vote.
    Curiously, that same news hints at an explanation as to why 100's of people show for Hillary appearances, while thousands show for Trump.  Zombies are slower getting there.

All in fun, of course.  smile

1. PhoenixV profile image63
      PhoenixVposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Getting dead people to vote democrat is one thing but getting zombies to go to a clinton rally is another.  No brains there.

2. The Old Guard profile image60

Ah Ha!
      To expect the zombie eclipse after the election if hillary killary wins would not be unexpected.
      We shall see if the zombies can pull it off. I know dumb and dumber are rooting for hillary killary!
      Cheers

10. wba108@yahoo.com profile image78
    wba108@yahoo.composted 7 years ago

I don't think he'll win in a landslide, if he does win, it will likely be in a close election because of voter enthusiasm and the Democrats and Independents who won't admit they're voting for him.

Also, a close election holds a probable electoral advantage for Trump, because his support is more widespread than Hillary's. As Nate Silver said, Trump could win the electorals while Hillary's popular votes are still being counted in New York and California.

1. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60
      Dont Taze Me Broposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Reagan won in a landslide against Carter when the polls had Carter up 9 points. Carter conceded even before California polls closed!

2. wba108@yahoo.com profile image78

I'd love to see that!

3. lovemychris profile image76

october surprise. their tactics never change. benghazi for obama, wikibeaks for hillary. you do know experts are claiming half these emails are phony? cant run on issues....wonder why?

4. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

Early Voting In Florida Shows Trump Winning Election By Landslide
      http://yournewswire.com/florida-trump-win-election/

After election of DT, mass confusion,
      followed by the debt bubble burst.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BC85wkVFgh4

5. lovemychris profile image76

so, if trump wins, its a bust because the election is rigged, right? got to be. cant have it all ways.

6. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

Faulty reasoning as usual.If Trump wins it is because the election was rigged for Hillary,people saw it &The People came out in droves to vote for Trump in protest to crooked Hllary,media& Democrats rigging the election corrupting gov't

7. lovemychris profile image76

looks like the people are proving the election was rigged for trump. comey, putin, kobach, guliani. and now mcconnell, who squashed the news putin hacked dnc. for trump. didnt wifey get a cabinet post? well my goodness! corruption, or what?

11. Ken Burgess profile image76
    Ken Burgessposted 7 years ago

I said this months ago... take away the Computer Voting machines that will turn Republican votes to Democrat (already documented in various states the past couple days during voting, so much so, I am surprised the media has kept this much of a lid on it... but social media is running rampant with it).
    And the illegal immigrants allowed to vote, and the bogus ballots and poll runners that will break federal law to help the Democrats win... and you would have a landslide popular vote win for Trump.
    But that doesn't matter.
    Even if he wins the popular vote comfortably that doesn't matter.
    The media would never report it, the Electoral College would never vote according to it, and Trump would never be accepted as President by the Establishment. 
    In essence, Trump could get 70% of the real and honest popular vote, and he would not be given the Presidency.  That's the reality of the country you live in... like it or not, willing to accept it or not, no one as aggressive as Trump against the Establishment will ever win the White House.

Hi Ken,
      Thanks for taking the time to leave a well thought out comment.
      It'd be interesting to see Trump win the popular vote by a wide margin and lose the election.
      Me thinks that would cause ruckus amongst the citizens, maybe even a movement!

women are 50% of this country. no way in hades dumpy gets 70%. he is liked by the tea party. thats about 30%. and the men who will never vote for a woman...thats the wild card vote, imo. and as far as rigged machines, we had them in 2000 and 2004.

3. Ken Burgess profile image76
      Ken Burgessposted 7 years agoin reply to this

John what is causing a ruckus is Obamacare, and the tens of millions that cannot afford the new rates... the rising power costs... the lack of full time job opportunities, etc.  it will transcend race, sex, party... the wave of blowback is coming

4. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

Computer Programmer testifies at senate hearing to election voting fraud https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcxGGnmRQAs

Voting Machine Turns Republican Vote into Democrat Vote (Election 2014) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN99yddAg5o

5. gregas profile image82
      gregasposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Leslie, just not THAT woman.

6. lovemychris profile image76

gop gvrs blocked obamacare just as gop congress blocked jobs bill, infrastructure bill, etc. as bo said, america is a big ship. will take more than a tugboat to change it around. shame we are always hindered by money.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)