Vaccination Passports

Jump to Last Post 1-20 of 20 discussions (230 posts)
  1. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 2 years ago

I see on the news tonight (CBS) that people aren't getting vaccinated in Washington State as they should.  So the governor is proposing that those that are vaccinated will be allowed to attend sporting events (such as baseball games), graduations, indoor events such as movies and plays and cruises.

No vaccination, no such entertainment.

Comments?

1. Sharlee01 profile image80
      Sharlee01posted 2 years agoin reply to this

The Governor in Michigan announced yesterday that when we reach 5.9 million fully vaccinated (age 16 and up) the state will be fully open and all mitigations will be no longer in place.  She made it clear those that who are not vaccinated will be responsible for their own health. They won't be restricted from living their lives as people that have been vaccinated. As of today, we are 3,180,171.

I think your Governor's move to encourage people to get vaccinated although sounds good, may drag on and keep your state from opening for a very long time. If people have dug in and are not willing to get the vaccine, they may have the mindset to feel they can continue with mitigations, and just be willing to give up participating in entertainment and travel.  So this could lead to keeping many of the mitigations in place to protect the unvaccinated.

I guess it will free up those that are vaccinated to enjoys some things that they have not been able to enjoy for over a year.  And with summer coming, that's a possitive.

wildernessposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Not my state: I'm Idaho and our governor has explicitly stated there will no NO "vaccination passports".

I doubt that the unvaccinated are of the mindset to feel they can continue with mitigations; there are far too many, very loud, voices against any kind of mitigation, and far too many violating govt. edicts to close businesses, maintain distance, wear a mask, etc.  Even to the point of recalling public officials that don't go along.

I'm kind of two minds here - it is an imposition on personal freedom...just as requiring kids going to public school to be vaccinated is.  And I fully support that one.

1. IslandBites profile image89
          IslandBitesposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Agree. One must live in lalaland to think that. Most of the people not willing to take the vaccine are the same that wont use masks, etc.

And they wont give up anything.

https://thehill.com/changing-america/we … -people-to

2. Miebakagh57 profile image69
      Miebakagh57posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I like the idea. I whole heartly welcome it. I'm a Nigerian resident in my country.                             These or any governor that want ALL they subjects vaccinate had the best of intentions.                                 Fundamentally, a sick person say with a fever and or headache had limit restriction only to bed. Those with the covid virus are like those with a cold e.g. a cough or catarrh which is highly infectious.                                    Sure people have their will, and the governors respecting that. Be vaccinte and enjoy your freedom of movement as a healthy and (covid free?) person, instead of spreading the covid virus like a plague.                                              Every country in the world is working hard to stop the spread of the covid virus. Why should unreasonable individuals spread it? It's much better if these were sentense to house arrest!

Why is it OK for a govt. to require a person to inject an untested, dangerous substance in their body when the whole COVID thing is overblown and grossly exaggerated?

That's the viewpoint of those refusing the vaccine, and it makes perfect sense that the govt. is badly overreaching it's authority if it is true.

1. Miebakagh57 profile image69

In the later case, I would honestly agree with them and you period.                                                                 But has these characters an honest opinion of the covid virus or the pandemic? How did they knew it is over blown really? How did they knew the vaccine did not go through a vigorous scientific tests more than pre-covid existing vaccines? Sure there's certain level of misconceptions with these persons. They need to think twice again.

Won't even try and argue that they are correct, for they are not.

But that isn't the point - the point is that they disagree with you and with that disagreement comes that govt. is far overreaching their reasonable authority.

2. Ken Burgess profile image75
          Ken Burgessposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Seen one man, strong as an ox, become very sick from getting his covid vaccinations.

Also an older, heavyset woman, got hers, she got sick as well, had to leave work.

As this occurred this very week, will try to remember to update this, let you know how they made out.  As of now, two of the three people I know for sure got their shots, are sick as heck from it.

My second shot was rather bad - just so worn out I didn't want to leave the couch.

But better than not getting out of the coffin after COVID.

1. IslandBites profile image89

This. Thank you!

2. Castlepaloma profile image77
              Castlepalomaposted 2 years agoin reply to this

You guys are far more trusting of mainstream doctors who live well below average life expectancy. Politiscain who lie all the time. Billionaire Pharmaceutical who are breaking world records in profits and spending  more money than oil and gas. A world covid order normal.

Myself and our tiny house community of self government and  not for vaccines. We Trust ourselves far more than we trust the state and banker. Plus, we trust them as far as we can throw them.

Castlepaloma, again? I've a brother a doctor 80 years.                                            In my immediate family is another relation and doctor now 85 years.                                            Both doctors surpass your computing.of average age, right?                                                  Honestly why were you against mainstream orthodox doctors? That's not fair and good.

1. Castlepaloma profile image77

I'm sure there are doctors who are of age 85.

Results: Among both U.S. white and black men, physicians were, on average, older when they died, (73.0 years for white and 68.7 for black) than were lawyers (72.3 and 62.0), all examined professionals (70.9 and 65.3), and all men (70.3 and 63.6).

Would have had believe you. But you deviated.

3. Ken Burgess profile image75
              Ken Burgessposted 2 years agoin reply to this

As a follow up, I am now reading about people who got the vaccination.

Who then got Covid.

https://www.statnews.com/2021/04/20/no- … accinated/

https://khn.org/news/article/the-shock- … accinated/

I will tell you a personal story about vaccinations.

My younger son was taken to get the flu shot, by my wife, despite my opposition.  He ended up seriously sick, had 106 temp, and was as ill as he has ever been in his life.

Since then, he has never gotten a flu shot, and has never been sick.  That was almost ten years ago.

In fact the only time my kids ever got seriously sick, was when they got a flu shot, or when they got a vaccination of some other sort.

Funny how it is that now that they never get a flu shot, they never get the flu.  Despite going to school and being exposed to plenty who do.

It seems the vaccine shot is good. It improve or enhanced immunity. I wouldn't delay in denying my shoulder a jab.

Even when I use the corrupted mainstream stats of  plenty of fakes or lies, you won't believe me.

Or even from first hand experiences of medicines of my own family or self health and you wont believe me. Even when I give the vast majority of people the benefits of doubt if I don't really know it as fact. Even if it's as ridiculous as religion.

My priority in life is love and health, I won't steer you wrong coming from my experiences and heart.

Only had the flu once in my adult life, never had a flu shot, it was an opposite for most everyone else. It will be the same for covid vaccines and many other pharmaceutical drugs for profit. It not profitable for them, for you to be healthy. They are more profitable than oil and gas.

FYI, it seems you're misconstructing my statement.                                     I don't say. I'll say no to a vaccine shot on my shoulder. I say a yes to the jab!                                                       I don't ever remember when I had a flu injection. In the tropics that part of my world is even warm during winter.                                                 If you look at my shoulder, you're see two marks of vaccine jabs for mealse and small pox. That when I was a child.

2. Nathanville profile image93
                Nathanvilleposted 2 years agoin reply to this

A couple of points:  Firstly, until this year I’ve never had the flu jab, and I’ve had the flu either; nor colds e.g. I’ve always been fit and healthy.  However, as I am getting older, and in my age group the flu can be more fatal, and as the flu jab is free for my age group anyway, this year both my wife and decided to get the flu jab; better to be safe than sorry.

The second point; in both your links, nether author is advocating people to not get the covid vaccine; both authors recognise that the vaccine save lives; to quote:-

Quote from the first link:-

“While vaccination confers essentially 100% protection from Covid-19-related hospitalization and death, it doesn’t entirely prevent people from catching the infection in the first place.”

“No vaccine is 100% effective at preventing Covid-19. The ones we have, though, are very effective at preventing severe illness, death, and reducing viral load in people unlucky enough to contract post-vaccination breakthrough infections. The focus now must remain on getting as many people vaccinated — and tested — as quickly as possible, so we can bring the pandemic to an end as soon as possible. To do this, we need more streamlined access to vaccinations and testing.”

Quote from the 2nd link:-

“Studies have also shown they [covid vaccine] are nearly 100% effective at ensuring that the small fraction of vaccinated patients who do contract the virus will not get severe cases or require hospitalization.

And that’s the whole point of the covid vaccine; to prevent hospitalisations and deaths:  Which the vaccines do very well.  It’s well publicised facts (at least in the UK) that the vaccines don’t necessarily prevent you from getting covid (and passing it on to others), but they do prevent hospitalisations and deaths from covid.

Arthur, you're much welcome here. The covid vaccine jab is a wecomed relief. Thanks.

3. abwilliams profile image68
      abwilliamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

It is a horrible idea! So, we are going to mandate people enter a sporting arena or concert arena, etc....but only with an i.d. In hand, aka: Vaccine Passport, while the State of Georgia and every other State with a brain....continually get slammed for daring to require an I.d. aka: Voter Passport...TO VOTE!?!
      Whether or not I choose to get a vaccine is between me and my Doctor....it is nobody else’s business and it certainly shouldn’t be mandated that I am forced to share private and personal information with every Tom, Dick, Harry and Lucille, paid to stand outside a stadium or arena. Try calling your neighbor’s healthcare professional to see if they are up to date on their health screening....see how far you get! Are we going to need a passport for a flu shot next? How about a ‘I am free and clear of H.I.V. so let me in’ card? Where does it end? It doesn’t, It won’t end. There will be no ending, when people are so quick to give up their Liberty! I should be FREE to enter, a ballgame or wherever else I choose, with my ticket in hand, but no other credentials in hand, (unless I am planning to vote) I live in the United States of America, that USED to mean something!

"Are we going to need a passport for a flu shot next?"

No, but the kids normally need one to enter a public school.

1. abwilliams profile image68

No flu shot required. Not here in FL

It varies.  Idaho requires it, but there are lots of exemptions, notably religious.

When 95% of Americans over 50 die of Covid.

It makes very little or no sense for children all to taken the vaccination.

I could go into a dozen other violation of human rights also. Yet nationalism mindset programing now is far gone, even greater than religion.

4. tsmog profile image83
      tsmogposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Off the cuff I am more concerned about the Real ID than a vaccination passport.  That is because I am vaccinated and I hate going to the DMV ha-ha A footnote is don't get your vaccination card laminated because you may need booster shots.

I took a peek for here in Calif and see there is no intention for a passport while there is legislation proposed to prohibit it. I read an article, from the Los Angles Times for background. An interesting read sharing when in U.S. history proof of vaccination has been used before such as small pox.

Regarding the no entertainment part that is happening now with venues, yet it is either proof of vaccination or negative test. Some universities are going to require vaccination. Businesses are open to require it. I can see court cases on the horizon.

Some of those cases are already filed in the case of businesses.  And there will be more.

5. IslandBites profile image89

I just read this and thought you will be interested.

https://thehill.com/policy/internationa … d-children

Israel is expanding its COVID-19 passport system to unvaccinated children in an effort to continue to reopen its economy.

Israel has a coronavirus vaccine passport as 75 percent of its adult population has been vaccinated, but children under 16-years-old are not allowed to be vaccinated yet due to a lack of clinical trials and studies on how the vaccine affects children.

That makes sense to me.  If you're going to have a passport system for adults, then children should be able to participate in one form or another.

I got intererted. The link is informing and educating. Much thanks.

6. peterstreep profile image80
      peterstreepposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Yep, that-s the future Wilderness.
      There will probably be an app available that shows how many jabs's you've had.  (And not just for COVID but for all kinds of things, as COVID will change by the year) And you have to show the app before entering a mall, bar or any other building if not you're own home.
      Total control of how healthy you are. valuable info for insurance companies and a huge market for all kinds of security and health-related apps, vaccines etc. It's a complete surveillance system.
      It's pandora's box. A very dangerous development In my eyes.

I 100% agree peterstreep. Scary stuff!

+++

2. Peggy W profile image95
    Peggy Wposted 2 years ago

I wish everyone would do their part to end this pandemic. It should not have to take bribes to accomplish it when people worldwide are still dying of this very contagious disease.  We are all in this together.

Speaking of bribes, I hear that some states may do just that - pay people to be vaccinated.  $100 is what I'm hearing.

If they do, I certainly want my $100 - if my taxes are going to pay someone else to do the right thing then I want paid for already doing it early.  $200 seems appropriate as I did it in a timely fashion - let those dragging their feet pay me instead of using my money to "encourage" them.

3. Brenda Arledge profile image81
    Brenda Arledgeposted 2 years ago

I do get disappointed by others refusing to take this vaccine.
    I personally would feel better if those attending events had the vaccination, but we have free will here.
    I doubt that anyone can be forced by blackmail.
    It would be nice if they just had a spark of humanity for their fellow man.
    But i kniw doctor's and nurses who have refused it.

4. Readmikenow profile image95
    Readmikenowposted 2 years ago

As they saying goes "If a vaccinated person is afraid of an unvaccinated person...what does that say about their vaccine?" 

Just because you get the vaccine doesn't mean you won't get Covid again.  There are thousands of people who have had the vaccine and STILL have gotten Covid.  Why?  The Covid virus has mutated and will continue to mutate.  It is expected it will mutate so much, an annual Covid shot would be necessary.  So, if you get a vaccine, and you can still get the virus, still have to wear a mask, social distance, etc.  What good is the vaccine really?

Here is a story from April 12 from PBS about vaccinated people getting Covid again.  The most recent number are almost double the ones listed in the article.  As time goes on, reinfection of vaccinated persons are expected to increase significantly.

"In data released Thursday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported that at least 5,800 people had fallen ill or tested positive for the coronavirus two weeks or more after they completed both doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccine."

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/the … vaccinated

"What good is the vaccine really?"

Does it protect the vast majority of people from the original version of the virus, a version that is still going strong?  That's reason enough to take it.

1. Readmikenow profile image95
        Readmikenowposted 2 years agoin reply to this

It's just a matter of time until it is no longer useful.  Then what?  Get vaccinated every year?  Then what?  It mutates so much it will be like the flu and the CDC will have to guess at what strain will impact people the most every year?

People need to realize two things.  It is not a vaccine, it will never eradicate Covid, it may give you some time until the next strain develops.  So, it's not a vaccine, it's a shot like the flu shot.  Covid is not a disease like polio, it is a virus, it mutates.

Do most people realize the recovery rate in most cases for Covid is 99 percent?

"A CDC update Wednesday says individuals are more likely to survive the coronavirus after contracting it. The health agency says if you have the virus between the ages of 0 to 70, you have a 99% survival rate. And if you’re over 70, the survival rate is nearly 95%."

https://www.winknews.com/2020/09/23/cdc … ons-taken/ 

CDC website

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc … 5UXzalabGg

Yep, just like the flu.  But don't forget to factor in the unknown long term effects of COVID, which we're beginning to see more of, when deciding whether it is something to take or not.

95% isn't good enough for me when gambling my life on it, especially when the return for winning the bet is to simply live normally.

After age 70, there are many things a person won't have a survival rate as high as 95 percent of surviving. 

I understand people getting the vaccine.

I just don't understand why people believe the "vaccine" will eradicate a virus, which it will not.  It is going to be around for a long time and take many forms.

"I just don't understand why people believe the "vaccine" will eradicate a virus, which it will not. "

I don't either.  It is pretty obvious that that won't happen; even the older diseases, eradicated in this country, are coming back with the anti-vaxxers refusing to participate in what is a requirement to keep them out of the country.

Perhaps it is because they are used to a nanny state taking care of them and any decent nanny would simply shoo the virus away.

Not on my life! I hardly envisage a disease or a ill-ness on my body. Who does? I think every person will buy the thought thought.                                      Besides, polio and chicken pox are disease though the later cause by a virus.                                 The covid19 vaccine being marketed has two sides of a coin. May it never be disgrace!

2. hard sun profile image78
          hard sunposted 2 years agoin reply to this

I agree with most of what you say here. The vaccine should be an individual decision that is best left for individuals. Even if it is what is best for the world. Sorry, I just feel that way. I think many Americans have that kind of streak in them, for better or worse. It's crazy how you can't say on FB that COVID has about a 99 percent survival rate even though the CDC agrees. FB says it is "out of context." Really, I should say some politicians tell FB that this is out of context "misinformation" and FB goes along with those politicians for fear of anti-trust laws and what not.

Good to see you posting again.  I hope all is well in your world.

2. CHRIS57 profile image61
      CHRIS57posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Just to make it more clear:
      Phizer/Biontech and Moderna are declared 95% effective. If 100 million were vaccinated then 5 million will fall through the protection grid. Currently 6,5 million are infected (registered infections). That is some 5% of the population. So lets just take these 5% of 5 million and the rough probability calculation makes it: 10000.

Me think: The numbers mentioned in the pbs release are well within this threshold and only verify that statements from Phizer..

And keep in mind: protection is only up after some 7-10 days for Phizer/Biontech and Moderna, takes even more time for Astrazeneca or Johnson&Johnson.

Vaccinations are done for almost 400 years. That is where the word vaccine is coming from. After the 30 year war in Europe first vaccinations were done with cowpox serum (cow in french: la vache, spanish: la vaca).

What are we talking about? Mankind is doing this for centuries and some selfish people think they know better only because their personal freedom of choice seems to be compromized. How selfish.

Dud, thanks for your input. Sometimes the wish is just foolishness to the thought though.

5. Miebakagh57 profile image69
    Miebakagh57posted 2 years ago

One should expect the covid disease as any of the known common sicknesses like a cold or a cough.                                                          Just one jab of the cough or cold vaccine does the body some good. Yet it'll not stop one getting a cough or cold again. So one get notice to get another jab in due time. Correct? Applicable to a fever also. Why then should covid be an exception?                                                           Seriously, if a doctor, or nurse, or any one of the frontline medical persons refuse a shot of they medicine, I wonder if such belong to the Jehovah Witness sect.

6. Brenda Arledge profile image81

I honestly don't think anyone has the answers yet about Covid.
    But isn't it better to try something rather than nothing?
    I know alot of people have been devastated by this virus and I know those who have had a very bad reaction to the vaccine.
    It's kinda a catch-22.  Damn if you do and damn if you don't.

I just want Coronavirus to go away.  Hopefully we will accidentally stumble onto the cure much like penicillin was discovered.

In Canadain stats comparing all my lifetime years of dieing possiblity of flu death rate each year to one year of covid. Overall,  I got 30 times greater chance of dieing from the flu than Covid. Pharmaceutical are
      the greatest winners of all, not the public at all.

I agree with you. Some day a cure will turn up. Science is not giving up. But ever on the march to find a remedy.

I can agree with people about 95% of the time about things. About 5% for things like the Covid and the mainstream medical profession I don't agree with.

Science is a tool, not a patent by a group. Super elitist Marches on the maximum record profits  and pay their scientists to say what they want.

Miebak
        If you don't agree with most of what I say, what's the sense of sharing anymore?.

Ca'a, I'll share only what I agree with you.                                              I know that there is two side to science. Those who are paid to suspressed information, and those who uphold the tenent of peer review highly. I go with the later.                                       With that said, science is ever a fascinating subject. It's application is my canabis ever.

7. Nathanville profile image93
    Nathanvilleposted 2 years ago

In the UK, Following ‘Public Consultation’ Vaccination Passports has been debated by Parliament; and the general mood is that it would be immoral because it would be discriminatory against those who are not vaccinated; including those who refuse to be vaccinated.

However the UK’s Government concept is for ‘Covid Passports’ e.g. proof of vaccination or proof of a covid test within the last 24 hours.  In advance of the UK Government’s proposed lifting of the social & economic lockdown in the UK on the 17th May, the UK Government is currently running a series of ‘trials’ to test the idea of ‘Covid Passports’; specifically currently allowing 9 large events to go ahead, with no restrictions on numbers, no social distancing, and no mask requirement:  The only requirement is proof of a negative covid test within the last 24 hours (or proof of vaccination).

‘Covid passport' trials given go-ahead as England lockdown eases: https://youtu.be/9_WKCS3fvFY

8. hard sun profile image78
    hard sunposted 2 years ago

I wrote an article about Scott Gotlieb and his lies related to Kratom while he was the FDA head. He is now a Pfizer board member and all over the news promoting the vaccine. I know this man will lie about important matters that impact people's health. They are not being fully honest about the side effects of these vaccines. Passports? Let's just skip right to the Chinese social credit system. How about, not in America?

We went from let's get this emergency vaccine out there for those most vulnerable to this virus TO vaccine i.d.'s/passports requirements... in the span of one year, In the United States of America!
      How's that for scary? People are afraid of the wrong things!!
      They need to see if they can find some history.....which hasn't been erased and learn about carrying credentials and such!
      I'll check out your article hard sun.

1. hard sun profile image78

Hello AB. It is definitely scary. It's crazy the time that kids have lost from sports, school, even playing on playgrounds. In a year when child mortality rate actually went down!

I had to take a long break from any political forums due to this and other political/social developments over the last year or so. Basically, my thinking on the American party that is the lesser of two evils has changed a this point, but that's a discussion that leads to many different pastures for me.

I warned to most people I spoke with.  They will make vaccine mandate for everything or you won't sell or school or travel and ect. Basically you can't exist. Even though they are breaking a dozens of human rights laws.
          I have a posted how we have lost much of our free speech. If you don't go along, you don't get along.

Just about everyone told me they will not mandate vaccines, Nathanville comes to mind.

I'm never good at the whole going along with a "do this or pay the price" kind of thing. I was okay with it when I was in the Army years ago, but I knew what I signed up for. I watched a bit of your youtube free speech link. I've been working a bit for a company that contracts for a social media company that is being leaned on by the government to censor various things. I used to think that a private company should be able to do what it wants in these matters. But, once I understood why they are doing these things, I see how far the government has gone. I've watched a couple of the Congress meetings with the big tech executives and it's horrific what they are forcing onto these companies.

Lost in school, sport, and play time is an underdevelopment for the children.                              Parents rarely envisage that for the kids.

I saw my youngest being overly hesitant on playground equipment and wondered why until I remembered it had been over a year.

3. wilderness profile image95

Have to wonder if the mortality rate went down because kids didn't ride to school, didn't play on playgrounds and didn't participate in sports.

Perhaps we should ban all these things? sad

Actually population went up because the leading cause of death is combined Cancer, heart diesease medical errors and prescribed drugs. Generally you trusting these guys with your life. Not me I'll be the last guy standing.

Now the everyone is weaken a great deal. Now the real genocide starts and people wake up from their technical woke establishment or slheep.

I for one can hardly think of that. But why?

3. hard sun profile image78

Yes, this is what I thought partially about why mortality rates may be down. Just keep all kids in a bubble on their devices I guess.

Ha ha. I should have known. Maybe I should invest in companies making these types of toys.

Lol

Memory seems to fail me some how. Give the link to the article.

Much thanks.

9. Glenis Rix profile image95
    Glenis Rixposted 2 years ago

Absolutely. Fundamentally, anti- vaxers are reliant on other people who do their civic duty.

Like a civil war.

May mother nature provide a natural solution that will complement the efforts of our scientists.

10. Miebakagh57 profile image69

I hard a hard time to know what.

11. Readmikenow profile image95

Eight players for the Yankees test positive for COVID who were fully vaccinated.

So, even the rich and famous are no immune from a faulty vaccine.  So, if you get vaccinated and still get Covid...what good is it?

"Eight New York Yankees players and staff members that recently tested positive for COVID-19 were vaccinated before getting the virus.

All of the players and staffers were given the Johnson & Johnson vaccine but not all got a shot from the same batch.

The latest player revealed to test positive this week is Gleyber Torres, MLB revealed in a press release Thursday.

"The Yankees can today confirm that INF Gleyber Torres has received a positive COVID-19 diagnosis. He was fully vaccinated and previously had COVID-19 during the most recent baseball offseason," MLB stated.

Torres is asymptomatic, Yankees manager Aaron Boone said in a press conference Thursday. 

https://people.com/sports/8-new-york-ya … accinated/

1. Nathanville profile image93

I saw the news, but the news report is misleading; one point which that news report failed to mention is the fact that the vaccines were tested during the phase three trials for their effeteness in preventing hospitalizations and deaths; they were not tested to see whether they stopped you from becoming infected and potentially infectious.

During the trials, and from the evidence from the vaccine rollout, the vaccines are over 90% effective in preventing hospitalisation and deaths; with the caveat that it takes up to three weeks from the time of the vaccination before the body’s immune system becomes fully effective in fighting covid.

And certainly in the UK, where there is a three months gap between the 1st & 2nd dose, specifically so that twice as many people can be vaccinated in half the time, the experience (evidence/data) clearly shows that even with just the first dose (after the initial three week period for the vaccine to take effect) there’s been a significant reduction in people vaccinated becoming hospitalised and dying.

What was not known at the start of the vaccine rollout, back in January, was whether the vaccine stopped you from getting covid or not; all that was known was that the vaccine stopped you from becoming seriously ill and dying from covid.

However, that data has now been collected from countries, such as Israel and the UK, where the vaccine rollout is at an advanced stage e.g. almost 70% of the British Adult population now vaccinated in the UK. 

The study done in the UK, shows that after three weeks from vaccination, not one single person who has had even just one dose of a vaccine has died of covid; thus showing that the vaccine in the UK has proven to be highly effective in preventing hospitalisation and death.

Also, the study in the UK of those already vaccinated with the ‘AstraZeneca Oxford University vaccine’ has shown that:-

•    3 weeks after just one dose of the vaccine, symptomatic infections of covid-19 fell by 74%, and asymptomatic infections fell by 57%, in people who were vaccinated more than 3 weeks previous.  And

•     After the 2nd dose, symptomatic infections fell by 90%, and asymptomatic infections fell by 70% for those who have been vaccinated.

I think Israel and UK are purposely lying about their stats, to be an example for the world.

There were 191 coronavirus deaths in Ireland between June and September last year out of a total of 7,111 deaths over those three months.

Greater causes of death between June and September of last year were cancer (2,356), followed by diseases of the circulatory system (1,964), dementia (348) and respiratory illness (333). Accidents accounted for 217 deaths, Alzheimer’s for 125, with 94 people taking their own lives.

The average age for death by Covid-19 between between June and September last year was 84, with the average age of all deaths in the period at 81.

Just like the flu shots in Canada every year. When adding up the deaths from flu in my lifetime, its  30 times greater than all the covid deaths in Canada. I had one case of the flu in my adult life and didn't ever take a flu shoot. Wail most people I know had the flu every year and had taken flu shots.

Based on numbers, action and experience, it would be non sense to take the covid shot. The  billions of herd members has been very obedient and well programed.

"Based on numbers, action and experience, it would be non sense to take the covid shot. The  billions of herd members has been very obedient and well programed."

This is absolutely correct, especially when we break it down to an individual level. This is why they convinced millions of 20 something year olds to get the shot based on a they are doing their civic duty type of argument. It's crazy they made that argument while admitting that they had no strong evidence that the vaccines prevent spread. Heck the CDC still admits that it is not sure if it prevents spread, yet they are trying to convince people to give their 10 year kids the shot! It just doesn't add up, and anyone who knows me, knows how much I've expounded upon the virtues of science.

The reality is that they have been silencing qualified virologists from inserting their opinions when their opinions don't match the narrative. They sent Gotlieb and other stooges on TV to laugh at physicians stating that the virus could have been man-made. Now, to my great surprise, the MSM is finally reporting on the fact that the argument is not a crackpot conspiracy theory!

https://thehill.com/changing-america/we … ain-viable

Latest CDC on vaccines preventing spread: "Although COVID-19 vaccines are effective at keeping you from getting sick, scientists are still learning how well vaccines prevent you from spreading the virus that causes COVID-19 to others, even if you do not have symptoms. Early data show that vaccines help keep people with no symptoms from spreading COVID-19, but we are learning more as more people get vaccinated." https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc … oknow.html

A curious twist!?

2. wilderness profile image95

"Early data show that vaccines help keep people with no symptoms from spreading COVID-19, but we are learning more as more people get vaccinated."

What about the spread from people with no symptoms...because they don't have COVID or the virus as a result of taking the vaccine?  Does it show that they don't spread the virus that they don't have?

ie it sounds like you're using one tiny portion of the question to indicate that the whole question of the vaccines efficacy is questionable.  As we watch the rate of infections fall through the floor at the same time we vaccinate millions, it would seem absolutely positive that the vaccines ARE useful in preventing the spread.  People without the virus don't spread it, and the vaccines prevent people from HAVING the virus for more than a few hours and then only in minute numbers of actual virus organisms.

Where have you seen that the vaccine prevents people from having the virus for more than a few hours? The CDC sure doesn't state that. You just copied and pasted the CDC stance on this. They say it prevents you from getting as sick as you would have, but we have no way of knowing how sick you would have gotten without the shot. Here's more from the CDC: "What we are still learning. Scientists are still learning how well vaccines prevent you from spreading the virus. We’re also still learning how long COVID-19 vaccines protect people."

The truth is that we simply don't know how affective these vaccines are at preventing spread, yet they are asking CHILDREN to get the vaccine. CHILDREN whose risk of getting really sick from COVID is astronomically low. There is something very not right about this!

Once again, case rates also fell with the coming of spring, which is what scientists were saying was possible the entire time.

"What about the spread from people with no symptoms...because they don't have COVID or the virus as a result of taking the vaccine?  Does it show that they don't spread the virus that they don't have?"

From my point of view, you are just backing up my point that  we have absolutely no way of knowing if these vaccines are truly all that they say they are. They stop people from getting sick from a virus that most people don't get sick from.

Maybe we will find out they do more than what we know they do now. But, right now, pst...we don't know squat.

Check out this: "That between 5% and 80% of people testing positive for SARS-CoV-2 may be asymptomatic"
              https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/covid-19- … mptomatic/

I think the vaccines MAY be effective. I also think people want a savior from this COVID 19 so bad that they will believe the vaccine is effective almost no matter what.

I think  what COVID has revealed the most is that our hospitals are understaffed and ill equipped to deal with even a small increase in patients.

The proof is in the pudding e.g. in the UK with the mass vaccine rollout (now almost 70% of UK Adults vaccinated) hospitalisation and deaths from covid has dropped by over 98% in just two months; daily covid deaths in the UK now down to just a trickle, and the death rate is still falling by the week), thus allowing the UK Government to safely bring the lockdown and covid restrictions to and end, and for Brits to get back to normal life, post pandemic.

Until you have to line up for more shots in a few months? The death rate goes down by 98% for a virus that had a what percentage death rate to begin with? We will see down the line if the "cure" is worth it. In the meantime, we keep priming our immune systems with MRNA?

Oh and hospitalizations/deaths are way down in the county I live where 40% of adults have just one shot. Like I said..we will see.

Excuse me!  127,668 covid related deaths in the UK is not insignificant; therefore a 98% drop in the death rate at those figures is a significant saving of lives.  In the UK, down from over a 1,000 deaths a day to a daily average of just 10 deaths a day, and still falling; whereas in the UK it’s still over 600 deaths per day, which even taking the population size difference into account (USA population 5 times UK), that makes the current death rate in the USA for covid over 12 times higher (per head of population).

Besides, what’s the difference between people getting their annual flu shot and people getting an annual covid shot?

"When adding up the deaths from flu in my lifetime, its  30 times greater than all the covid deaths in Canada."

When comparing statistics like this isn't it better to use a similar time frame?  Is there a reason you compare a cumulative 50+ (guessing, here) years to one year?  It does present numbers that would, on the face of it and without questioning, indicate that the flu is much more deadly.  That is a complete lie - compare one year of flu deaths (any year) to one year of COVID deaths and the lie becomes obvious.

Are you trying to get people to believe such a lie?

It's base on survival within my lifetime and relates to Canadian probabilities of survival in their lifetime.

We will find out again and again how our Government uses these tactics to enslave us, with lying stats. COVID is the most extreme level our Government ever attempted to control our lives in the greatest lying game in human history.

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms … 4CR2Q,st:0

Then you need to factor in another 49 years of COVID deaths and, as it is all a govt. conspiracy, do so with death rates from last year, not after, or even during, the vaccine programs.

While I have no doubt that the stats are spun to give the result wanted, your use of one year vs 50 is no better.  The only difference is that it is so blatant that no one actually reading the statement could mistake the spin.

My story is with stats that are true, backed  by love, evidences, time and personal experience.

Or believe
                Government fairytales that are back by suppression, corruption, corporatism, world champion lying and world record broken promises, wars, prisons, murderers pharmaceutical, synthetic foods, thief, anti-constitutional and environmental destroyers.

wilderness, thank you for the analysis. May be you'll like to take a look at my post on the same issue.                                              It's obviously that Castlepaloma is trying to mislead us with misinformation. And I'm wondering who among us is foolhardy enough to swallow the line, sik, and hook.

I am always open.
              It's you guys who bought into these totally giant pharmaceutical and synthetics as your saviours. With great passion of swallowing it full line, hook and sinker.

The pharmaceuticals and syntheticals are supplementary to good health. They're complements at the same time.

Nonsense

Tell that to the pharmarceutical companies in Nova Scottia, if any.

3. Miebakagh57 profile image69

Castlepaloma, grant the fact that Isreal and the United Kingdom are lying, how would you substantiate your testimony?                                                                     The reality of the matter is that you are yet to take steps to find out  HOW covid is real.                                        Castlepaloma, d'you think the Chinese who were addict liars and adept at the game can later turn and accused the United States of infecting China with covid19?                                                          Castlepaloma! You've taken too much on you!                                       Seriously, every where in the world- Africa, Australia, Asia, USA and Europe  CD19 is real! On land and sea except the cold artic and related environs.                                          If you think Canada has not experience 1% of the pandemic then you're an alien troop on mother earth.

4. Nathanville profile image93

Castlepaloma; what has Ireland with the UK; two different countries?

Also, why pick stats on Covid deaths from Ireland during the three months between waves of infection; when covid deaths were at their lowest e.g. you’re claiming covid death rates are low because there were only 191 covid deaths in Ireland between June and September; but you fail to mention that during February of this year, when the covid pandemic was at its peak in Ireland that over 50 people were dying per day in Ireland. 

Your spin on the pandemic would suggest that covid deaths in Ireland would be around 764 covid deaths over a year;  whereas, in fact in Ireland theirs been a total 4,941 covid deaths; which makes it one of the leading causes of deaths in Ireland.

You are only making aspersions that Israel and the UK are lying about their stats because the evidence from Israel and the UK is contrary to what you want to believe.

Arthur, welcome. Welcome.                                                I was expecting you to dive in...while here you're.                                                  It's obvious that you know much about you country than an outsider. I think  Great Britain and Ireland still make up the United Kingdom, right?                                                               Obviously you're from Bristol and had enough authenticated information on covid in  UK than any one else in the forum.                                       Each person can talk about his country covid challenge, and compare that with  UK or America. I wonder why 'Ca'a' does nnt do that. But he (she?) onln promotes self and conspiracy theories.

Thanks Miebakagh.  Actually the figures Castlepaloma quoted for Ireland was for the Republic of Ireland, not Northern Ireland.

The Republic of Ireland is a separate and ‘Independent’ country that’s not part of the UK, but a member of the EU; whereas, Northern Ireland, although (like Scotland and Wales) is a country (Kingdom) in its own right, it is also part of the UK (United Kingdoms). 

Ireland and Northern Ireland Compared:  https://youtu.be/28-1lbP9Kk4

Thanks for clarity.

What is your point Castlepaloma?

Firstly, back in 2019 Gerald Celente made a prediction that the global economy was about to collapse, and that we would have a world depression in 2020 greater than the ‘great depression’ of the 1930’s; not because of the pandemic (because he made his prediction in Aug 2019 (six months before the pandemic), he reasons being for various economic reasons.

In any event his assessments are over dramatized, and consequently over pessimistic.  In any event, in spite of the pandemic, those predictions did not come true. 

Yep, the UK, like virtually every other country did go into deep recession last year, because of the pandemic; but it wasn’t worse than the ‘great depression’ of the 1930s, and only short lived. 

The UK economy has already bounced back by 2.1% in the first three months of this year, with predicted growth for the whole of this year being 5.92%. 

So we haven't had the global economic collapse that Gerald Celente was predicting.

See image below:-

https://hubstatic.com/15553071.jpg

If UK was down GDP. 10% in 2020, then you really haven't gain to par 2021. 2021 hasn't finished to be counted.

So you're an economist now are you?

It's bounce back, and its growth (not the economic collapse that you've been predicting); and considering the negative long term effects of Brexit its not bad.  In reality the standard of living for most people isn't noticeably changed.

2. CHRIS57 profile image61

I don´t quite understand why you look for individual anecdotes.
      This is a global pandemic, not some baseball gossip.

Who cares which single person or team gets the virus with or without vaccination. The overall picture should be looked at and not what possibly suits your personal thoughts best.

In fighting the pandemic imho 4 major aspects must be looked at:
      #1 infection rate (as a measure on eliminating the virus)
      #2 fatality rate (how dangerous is the virus)
      #3 ICU occupation (how serious is the virus)
      #4 wave succeptibility (how delicate the virus/social ecosystem reacts on changes (weather, environment, mutations)).

Apparently all 4 aspects are taken care of positively by vaccinations and only vaccations. There may be a valid discussion on vaccination strategies, but not about vaccination in general, me think.

For example to tackle #1 you have to vaccinate the most active group, the younger and mobile people first. However this contradicts to #2 which requires to prioritise the most vulnerable and elderly.

Monitoring the pandemic and reacting appropriately requires big numbers and not anecdotes, with due respect.

Any legal documentation will help. A vaccination passport could be used as an incentive to bypass lockdown regulations (if there still is a lockdown or similar imposed).

This is proof the vaccinations are not working.  These are famous individuals who have gotten the vaccination, and still got Covid.  A little research will show you there are not thousands of people who have gotten the vaccine and still get Covid.  These numbers continue to grow.  So, the vaccine isn't working and the media isn't going to tell you that because that would destroy the mind of too many people who blindly believe the vaccine is the cure.  Covid is mutating and changing.  The vaccine of today will be worthless against it in just a matter of time.

You misunderstand, the vaccines are not designed to stop you from getting covid, they were designed to stop covid from killing you; which the vaccines are very good at doing e.g. since the rollout of the vaccines across the UK the death rate from covid has plummeted from over a 1,000 a day to just a handful (some times just single figures) in just a couple of months. 

Now that the vast majority of people in the UK are now vaccinated (almost 70% of the adult population) we no longer have the hospitalisation and death from covid that has plagued Britain for the past year (since March 2020); and now, finally, with near herd immunity through vaccination, the lockdowns and covid-restrictions are being lifted in the UK, so that we can enjoy life again; post pandemic.

As I said previously, even after the 2nd dose of the vaccine (based on live data from the UK) there is still a 10% to 30% of getting covid; but the important thing is (and the point you seem to be missing) is that there is near zero chance of dying from covid after being vaccinated, and a very low chance of being hospitalised.

So yes, the vaccine is doing its job, and is proving to be very effective.

Thanks, Arthur, for the updating. The vaccine doing its good. Although certain drawback are easily taken care of by the body system.

Billionaires see fortunes rise by 27% during the pandemic.

That is your raise in profit, as the poorer are poorer. Hero are number one pharmaceutical who are greatest profiteers, not the public. Give them the next noble peace prizes for killing millions.

They is a billionaire and they are billionaires. Many loss up to 30% during the pandemic. Think again. Especially how long it take businesses to make profits.

Okay, it says they're gainers and lossers! Not just gainers as you initially claimed.                                       People found it convenient to be online more than ever during the lockdown. So the gains are temporary.                                          But are both Jef and Mark into the pharmacevical industry? I'm curious?

Jeff is looking into vaccines business as Gates promote its gains are 20 fold. They work together so well, it gives me creepy goose bumps.

They are already talking boosters for these shots that are so highly effective. For how long will people line up to get shots that are making them sick? Should we get them once a month? I know one thing. I'm not joining the line me up and jab me with a needle how ever often you feel is necessary club.

"Executives at Pfizer and BioNTech previously said people will likely need a booster shot, or third dose, within 12 months of getting fully vaccinated. They also said it’s likely people will need to get additional shots each year."
          https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/04/covid-b … -line.html

Taking a booster shot once a year is no different to the annual flu vaccine; except with the flu vaccine they’ve only ever been up to 60% effective at best, whereas these covid vaccines are proving to be over 90% effective. 

Besides it’s better to have a sore arm for 24 hours after a vaccine jab, or feel a little woozy for a day or two after a covid jab; than the of risk being hospitalised and dying from covid; or suffering from covid illness long term (covid long hauler).

Inside an NHS ‘Long Hauler Covid’ Clinic in the UK: https://youtu.be/YsJr2u3V83U

3. CHRIS57 profile image61

Isn´t it all about getting society back to normal?

Few individuals may get infected even after vaccination but the whole society (as the British or Israel already proove) is saved.

In a free world nobody can force you to get vaccinated. But those people who do get vaccinated contribute to the wellbeing of society and in this case of a pandemic contribute to the wellbeing of mankind. May be that is not worth it in your individualistic world.

As a leading epidemiologist recently said: "Everybody who doesn´t get vaccinated will get infected eventually." Take your choice.

12. Readmikenow profile image95

Even Bill Mahar has tested positive for Covid 19 after getting the vaccine.

"Bill Maher tests positive for coronavirus, ‘Real Time' taping canceled
    Maher 'is fully vaccinated and as a result is asymptomatic and feels fine,' read the HBO show's statement"

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/b … g-canceled

Wow. I don't think the general public has any way of knowing if these vaccines work. I mean, they told us to be weary of asymptomatic carriers the entire pandemic. Now, when someone tests positive and has no symptoms, or just doesn't end up in the hospital, it's because they have had the vaccine. The vaccine makers can't lose with this type of spin possible from the narrative they created.

And yet the rate of infection has fallen drastically all across the nation.  Possible reasons for this correlation would include:

1.  The vaccine works for the general population just as it did for the tens of thousands it was tested on.

2.  There is a country wide conspiracy to lie about the number of cases, this time fewer than actual rather than the conspiracy to report more than actual as we had in the past months.

3.  The virus is dying out or mutating to where it cannot live in people.

4.  Herd immunity has been achieved with the small percentage of people that contracted COVID and the country is safe.

My bet is on #1.

I hope that you are right wilderness. Calling it a "bet", is wise. I pray that it's a safe one!

This is assuming we are being given accurate info to begin with. I don't think this needs a "country-wide conspiracy" as much as flawed tests, biased reporting mechanisms, etc.

5. Coronaviruses are seasonal.

I don't have the answers and you may be 100% correct, but I know Dr. Scott Gotlieb and the current FDA/CDC are knee deep in a lot of money making ventures surrounding the pandemic.

Before we blame corporations for all our woes, isn't is wise to accept that it takes money to do anything, and that corporations either make money doing those things or cease to exist?

To simply say that making money is evil and is being done to defraud the population seems wrong.  Yes, to "follow the money" is always wise, but to simply declare that because a company earns a profit means they are doing something wrong doesn't make sense.

This is not what I am saying at all, but it seems like you've given this line of thinking a lot of thought. I've seen first-hand how the FDA works...how they approve medicines with physician backing. I've written letters on behalf of these physicians, who had no clue what they were even writing about. Making money is fine, but knowing we are dealing with liars is another.

3. Readmikenow profile image95

My bet is # 3

4. Sharlee01 profile image80
          Sharlee01posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I agree...  It is true there has been a small percentage of breakthrough cases, but the majority were mild cases, and not needed hospitalization. I visited two stores this morning, I was not stopped for not wearing the mask. And in Michigan, the Gov has not pulled down any mitigations as of yet. I feel positive about moving on. The virus is mutating as expected, and as science predicts viruses do...  Yes, we will have cases rise a bit, but the cases should be less virulant.  At this point, time to move forward.

5. CHRIS57 profile image61

wilderness, i support your bet - actually because it is common sense and nothing out of blue skies.

Just look at other countries where vaccination is more progressed:

UK has finished off mostly. With vaccination percentage close to calculated herd immunity (some 65.. 75%), new infections and deaths are dwarfed.

Israel is even doing better and they have releaved distancing and mask mandates.

Strong indicators for #1.

The virus is still thriving in other parts of the world. India, Brazil. All those countries still have in common relatively low vaccination numbers. Doesn´t uphold #3. The virus is not dying out and not making itself harmless.

#2 is out of the question. As with all large scale conspiracies: Theories go bust the sooner, the more people are involved. And we are dealing with the virus on a global scale, not just in the USA. Definitely no conspiracy scheme.

#4 Then why before the vaccination campaign it never made a difference how much of the population got the virus?  Be it 1% or 10% infected, never had any impact on the spreading. #4 is out.

So yes, it is the vaccination progress that stops the spreading. It is #1.
          And - the vaccination success is a corporate achievement of the society as a whole. It is matter of solidarity, not individualistic selfishness.

CHRISS57, I completely agree to all that you said.                                      Nevertheless, individuals have still important role to play like social distancing and mask wearing where the need arise.                                                   That being said, African countries like Nigeria, have yet to achieve 10% vaccination as compared to Isreal, the USA, and Great Britain.

+++ hard sun.

Results are all over the map, it's cherry picking time.

Generally its getting worse.

Yeah. When you really look at the data and how things are being spun, it's confusing for sure.

3. abwilliams profile image68

So true! Great point hard sun, I may have to share, giving you full credit naturally! smile

Ha. Sure If you want. I don't need no stinking credit, but checks can be made payable to...

Good to hear from you!

LOL...not that impressed. wink

13. Brenda Arledge profile image81

They are talking about this in Ohio also.

I'm not sure how this can  work, but I would welcome being able to get out.

Then get vaccinated. That's the best way to get out of the challenge.                                         After the first shot, you should take a second jab 3 months later. I like it after the British experience. Much thanks.

No should-ing.

14. emge profile image79
    emgeposted 2 years ago

Mike, I agree that the vaccines are not fooll proof and there is always an element of error. I am aware that many celebrities have taken the vaccine and yet got the Wuhan virus. But obviously somebody has to take a chance and one doesn't lose by taking to jabs of this vaccine. it is possible it may help you though there is a possibility that it may be a failure. But one has to take a chance.

If one catches the covid. One has a 99.98 chance of survival. The immune system has a better chance than the vaccines and all it's many known and unknown side effects.

Plus the lockdown causes more poverty and isolation. On top of that all the preventative treatments for many times greater disease and viruses on wait over this far over rated nasty flu like, covid.
      Total maddness.

Spreading lies as usual; if you are over 50 and overweight then you’ve got a high probability of ending up in hospital (possibly on oxygen) and about a 1% chance of death.  Also, about 10% of people (of all ages) who catch covid end up suffering from a covid related illness called ‘Covid Long haulers’.

•    COVID-19: Long COVID clinics in the UK:  https://youtu.be/cpV8cECqU_s

•    Covid-19: ‘Long Hauler’ Study in USA Shows Covid Can Kill Months After Infection: https://youtu.be/9m5MORXy1zA

In spite of your false claims, in some countries, including the UK, and the USA, the leading cause of death over the past year has been covid.

Also, although treatment of other illnesses have been strained and waiting lists are now longer, because hospitals resources have been stretched because of covid; other treatments haven’t stopped altogether e.g. in the UK the NHS (National Health Service) have still managed to maintain medical and health care, particularly for life threatening illnesses; as I know from personal experience when I was rushed to hospital in an ambulance in January.

Besides, the fact that the hospitals resources are stretched because of covid, demonstrates how serious a disease covid is; if it was as non-fatal as you claim it is then the hospitals wouldn’t have been stretched in trying to save people’s lives.

And finally; contrary to your comments, it is far better to have the vaccine and suffer a few minor side effects like a sore arm or a headache for a day or two, and live; rather than not take the vaccine and risk dying.

Yep, those political leaders and pharmaceutical billionaires. Plus dictatorship are the most honest and kindest people in the entire world. They want nothing more to help others health and the environment.

Screw the poor poverty, homelessness, suicide, unemployment and all other diseases great lack of treatment, the largest protest human history is going on worldwide right now, over the covid lockdown and vaccines.

HALE COVID!!! Give your soul to your billionaires world record profit.

Like Bill Gates said on Ted talk lets reduce world population by 10 to 15% by vaccines . Right on, we need a collapsed of human population as Musk says so also.

I am with you Nathanville. Now lets kill billions together.
          Most of them are too stupid anyway and don't know academics programmers.

Maybe they see that with advancing technology, they will no longer need all the little people so they have to cull the heard. It's not out of the realm of possibility.

And reducing human environmental footprint puts a nice ring on it. Never mind that the ones making the rules are the ones that have an infinitely higher impact on the environment.

+++

China tried that.  Didn't work out too well for them.

If at first you don't succeed...

Castlepaloma, a fact that the vaccines are saving millions of lives is a contradiction to your false claims.

not so much conspiracy as a well planned organisation

[twitter.com]

[twitter.com]

ITS EXPERIMENTAL  for healthy young people is just plain criminal to take something that can damage your heatlh if its not short term it can be on long term..as its NEVER been tested! mortality rate for young people is less! then the yearly flu! why people are blind for statistics?

Vivekh, an Indian actor and health ambassador for the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, died two days after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine dose earlier this month.

Pfizer got sued for 2.3 billion Pharmaceutical changes from most evil to our saviours.

its all money as well, in Europe , Netherlands blocked a free PCR testing law as companies wouldn't make money from it when it needs to be accessible for everybody. Found out the hidden costs from our taxes. Some relatives of politicians have financial connection with the big farma....its a big shame what's going on

Castlepaloma, are you deliberately trying to mislead people, or are you truly that ignorant about basic facts about the covid vaccines?

FYI the vaccines do not give you immediate protection, it takes 3 to 4 weeks from the time of the vaccine for your body to build up protection against covid; so your reference of an Indian dying of covid two days after being vaccinated is irrelevant.

FYI:  32 children have died in the UK from covid; and typically on average, 15 children die of flu each year in the UK.  So please check your fact before making false claims. 

Yeah, the risk of hospitalisation and death to children of covid is very low; but not zero e.g. 32 children died of covid in UK to date.  Also, the vaccines are well and truly tested now e.g. not just the phase 3 trials, but hundreds of millions of doses have now been administered worldwide.  Besides, although children are low risk of dying from covid, they do catch it and pass it onto their parents and grandparents who are at higher risk; so vaccinating children does help to enforce herd immunity.  In that regard, the British Government are mindful to vaccinate children in September.

What may or may not happen in one country isn’t proof of what happens across the world; according to your claim, the Netherlands block free PCR testing, suggesting it’s a world issue.  Well, for your information, it’s not a world issue.  PCR testing is free across most of the world; and in the UK every citizen is entitled to two free tests per week.

The the most important things in life is health and what one can forget. I love to forget about the covid like flu and not talk to in every other sentence.

If We just told the nations on how to use nutritional ways to build up our immune system, we would have done with all global mass torture and suffering. We did it all for the corrupted academic leaders and our owners.

Don’t get me wrong; I do agree with you that nutrition plays a major role in our health and wellbeing.  And for that reason there is a lot of emphases across Europe and in the UK for good healthy organic food, in preference to junk food; and the NHS (National Health Service) in the UK promote good nutrition as part of their ‘prevention is better than cure’ strategy.

However, just having a good health diet, like I do, doesn’t solve all the medical problems; even people who live and eat healthily will require modern medical assistance, care/help/support, from time to time.  And also, just because you are a healthy person, with a good immune system does not mean that you’ll necessarily fight-off covid successfully if you catch it; young healthy people do die of covid, and as you get older your risk of dying from covid increases.

3. Miebakagh57 profile image69

I'm with you too Castlepaloma.                                  Okay let's reduce world population by 10 to 15%. World potulation project 7 billion?                                                            A second reduction you suggest is by billions not percentages.                                      So where does we began? China? Asia? Russian block? Africa? Europe(including the USA and UK)?                                     When these populations were further reduced, only tiny islands scatter about the occean and seasons remain. Thus, the population of beasts and birds multiply manyfold. This our academic then is real madnes.                                This will increase the population of wild and dangerous animals manyfold against any small country around. What d'you say, Castlepaloma?

I'm for population reduction, just not by the 1% control, yet by the people. People have already reduce birth rate by 1/3 since I was a child.
              The greatest threat for humanity is the natural environment, many times greater than covid could be imagined.

Everyone knows what these vaccine will cause in health serious problems, like causing infertility or sterilization.

"Everyone knows what these vaccine will cause in health serious problems, like causing infertility or sterilization."

Link, please, showing that the COVID vaccinations, any of them, cause infertility or sterilization?  Or any other "serious problem" outside of in a tiny, tiny handful of people?

Edit slip, everyone doesn't know if these vaccines causes infertility  or sterilization.

It could have been a subconscious slip. Because the UN, WHO, many other high tech giants and billionaires they expressed most deeply of a mass reduction in population.
                  It's the most OWO highest level ever conception in human history. Machine will be replacing us as a great deal.

Most people agree that the world is overpopulated already and there is a need to reduce the human population.  But it's a HUGE jump to thinking that the pandemic vaccines are an intentional method to murder billions of people to accomplish that goal.  One that I, at least, am not willing to take.

When has a vaccine cause birth defects? The 'Every one knows' is only a figment of your imagination!

Heard some doctors point this out. Haven't done enough research to foam a strong opinion. Yet Fluoride in water systems do affects Sperm Quality at Concentrations Found in Human Blood Following Use of Topical Fluoride Gels

Why, it's only a doctors opinion not the majority, or a scientific opinion.

15. Readmikenow profile image95

What is Texas doing right that the other state are not when it comes to Covid?  They are proving Biden and the liberals wrong about handling Covid.  Like it was said before "Liberalism generates the exact opposite of its stated intent."

Texas reports zero COVID deaths 2 months after Biden slammed 'Neanderthal thinking'

https://www.thewashingtontime.com/texas … -thinking/

Some good news, masks were not tested on a worldwide scale other than in the medical profession. Which were thrown aways every use.
      Wow!!! no death in 2 months.

Biden is scrapping his knuckle on the ground right about now.

16. hard sun profile image78

Just another example here of how things are spun. This is an AP fact-check link that says "CDC did not stop reporting COVID-19 cases among people who were vaccinated" https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-263465830283

The page goes on to state that really yes, they did stop reporting them, at least they stopped pointing out which of the "mild cases" arose in someone who is fully vaccinated.

"However, mild and asymptomatic COVID-19 breakthrough cases, which occur after someone has been fully vaccinated, will no longer be published separately on the CDC’s website. According to the CDC, special surveillance of breakthrough cases was initially set up to identify patterns among individuals who were vaccinated and still got COVID-19. Since an analysis of those cases has not shown any unexpected patterns, the CDC has changed their approach to surveillance."

And, are they changing the surveillance or just the reporting? This is the kind of thing that breeds conspiracy theories. If they are so confident in the vaccine...why do these things?

As I read the article, they are changing both.  They will no longer track minor COVID breakthrough cases, and they will no longer report them on a special section of the website.

But they will still count them as COVID cases and they will still be reported as such.

I'm sure it will breed conspiracy theories, but then what doesn't?  Some people will believe anything, particularly if they are ignorant in the field.

As to why; they have sufficient data already - no need to spend resources and time on doing the same thing over and over.  Not they they ARE tracking severe breakthrough cases; that hasn't changed.

Why would they not track minor breakthrough cases when they track minor cases anyway. That makes little sense other than maybe they just don't have the right set up to track  breakthrough cases to begin with...doh! They should track the damn cases so we know how the vaccine is working...it just came out for emergency approval  in January! Except we really can't know if it works anyway as any asymptomatic case is touted as a victory despite there being "millions" of aymptomatic carriers before the vaccine according to the CDC.

Yes, some people will believe anything because they are willing to take leaps of faith. But, they are being super charged out of the gate by the wonky way COVID is being reported and handled by the CDC. It seems just as big a leap of faith at this point to fully trust the CDC as it does to grasp for a conspiracy theory. This is the problem. I can go through example after example that has scientists and everyone scratching our heads. And...the lies sure didn't start with COVID.

Either way you look at it..a horrific fact check link as so many of them are .

But that was the point - they have sufficient information to already know how minor breakthrough infections work.  No need to separate them out anymore, so they don't.  And they can't track asymptomatic infections as they don't know about them.

You can trust the CDC if you wish - personally I think their latest calls are more from politics (as is Fauci's) than "science".

Yeah, trusting them on most calls isn't gong to happen. The trust does need to go at least as far as being confident that there cures are not worse than the disease.

17. hard sun profile image78

This is just a very frustrating issue for me. In the beginning, I was waiting on a vaccine like many people. I want so much to be able to trust our health institutions as I have children, etc. However, the more I am honest with myself, the less I trust them, and trust is basically what this all comes down to. They can shove a passport where there's no sun even if I have the shot.

I fully agree, except to note that it is entirely possible that other countries may require a passport.  The US give up its chance when it chose to depend on the honor system to wear a mask.

I understand that individual companies may require a passport in most states? If so, I don't see that happening in this area anyway, where less than 40% were fully vaccinated last I checked.

The YMCA where I go has opened up - visitors are not required to mask or distance.  But at the same time, employees do have to do have to do both. Same for WalMart. I suppose it is a matter of liability for employees, but don't know, and it doesn't make much sense to me.

Sometimes it seems easy to play with life and destroy it. Perfect.

The same thing happening here with many places of business. It may be that employees are going to be in the buildings for a longer time than the visitors. It seems COVID spreads similar to the flu in that you are much more likely to get it working for 8 hours around someone that has it as opposed to just going in and out of a grocery store.

My daughter is basically being forced to get the shot in order to participate in any of the professional organizations, etc at the university. This is ridiculous IMO, for a virus that has such an enormously low IFR for people in her age group.

It may well be the time involved that has employees wearing a mask,  but this cynical old man is more likely to think it is a liability thing; companies don't want to be sued.

Around here I've heard (no first hand knowledge) that nurses and such must have a flu shot to work in a hospital.  Universities, state offices and such, no, but for hospital work that makes sense.  At least to me, with people already ill that will be exposed.

Oh, I'm sure liability protection is part of it. I'm attempting to look at the whole thing in a slightly better light right now to see if I can change my own perspective a bit, if that makes sense. My daughter did get the shot, studying in  a health-related field, I think she felt it was just easier to go ahead with it now.

Our local university is forcing anyone living in dorms and participating in most activities to get the shot. So, it is possible to not get it and still go to class. But, if you don't have the shot, you go to class, and they find you are a close contact, then you have to miss class as quarantined for a couple weeks. If you have the shot, you can still come to class.

The EU has adopted the covid passport rather than a vaccine passport to enter or leave the EU block e.g. either proof of vaccination or a negative covid test with 48 hours of travel.  On top of that it’s up to individual EU States whether they adopt additional international travel requirements, bans or restrictions e.g. travel ban from specific countries and or quarantine rules etc. 

International travel only became legal in the UK as from 17th May, and then only to those countries on the UK’s ‘green list’ e.g. the UK is using a traffic light system whereby you can travel freely to countries on the ‘green list’ (currently just 12), with prohibited travel to countries on the red list (which is most of the world), or travel to countries on the Amber list with the proviso that you quarantine on your return.

The 12 countries that you can freely travel to from the UK at the moment are:-

1. Portugal
        2. Israel
        3. Singapore
        4. Australia
        5. New Zealand
        6. Brunei
        7. Iceland
        8. Gibraltar
        9. Falkland Islands
        10. Faroe Islands
        11. South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
        12. St Helena, Tristan de Cunha, Ascension Island

18. Miebakagh57 profile image69

If the America CDC & P is creating a foundation for conspiration theory, that would sound awful.                                         Anything can happen in politics to control a governmental body. By giving in and not reporting any minor cases of covid, CDC & P cause more demage to the health system than anything one can imagine.

19. Miebakagh57 profile image69

Here in the part of my country, the matter has a different tone.                                     Low and middle level officials in states or government ministries, departments, and agencies are required to work from home. Though the offices are not well equiped for example, with video conferencing tools.                                              Seriously, fact is that senior and top level officers will be doing the job. While juniors and mid levels stay at home and at the end of the day, rush to the bank and get paid along with the working monkeys!                                    Though Nigeria with a population near as the UK but less the  USA, the vaccination has not yet achieve 10%!                                      Nevertheless, private companies and firms strongly adhere to the CDC & P rules. So is every person.

Pharmaceutical like pfizer don't follow rules, they follow the highest manmade profits in the world. And they also get themselves sued at the highest level too, like in Brazil for 2.3 billion dollars as killers. Yet no responsibility of prisons just slaps on the wrist.

Nigeria was demanding $7bn in damages from the US company for the families of children it says died or suffered serious side effects when the antibiotic Trovan was administered in the northern state of Kano during a meningitis outbreak in 1996.

The suit is not from the Nigeria federal goverment. Its from the  Kano state government.                                    Fact is there was kind of mistake some where.                                         While all other parts of the country Nigeria, safe from utilizing the vaccine, one wonders how it adversely affect the Kano people.

Kano is a state among 36 states. It does not matter where it happened. Sued for 7 billions is unheard of corruption against the pharmaceutical approved within your country. It is the same death and fear administration through out the world.

What are you talking? I'm in Rivers state. Now take a map and do a survey. D'you think the 36 states plus Abuja were in a rabbit hole?

These Pharmaceutical billionaires are among  the leading cause of death in the world.

They have no allegiance to a state, country, culture, religion or anyone except more for themselves. Other words they don't care about you or me at all, most deeply at all.

Ca'a please try to fine tone your English.

Extreme destruction deserve extreme defence measures. Canada only had to win one war, 1812 with the Americans.

I won't allow Pharmaceutical to invade my body and family. Anyone else is totally free to kill themselves, if they want to.

Only when the total invasion of my lively hood, my love ones and especially my health I respond to my survival instincts. Of back off with their synthetic destruction and world order abnormal.

20. Nathanville profile image93
    Nathanvilleposted 2 years ago

Since April the UK Government have allowed a handful of ‘Mass Events’ to take place as part of a trial in using covid-passports e.g. proof of vaccination or a negative covid test within the last 48 hours. 

As part of these trials, of the 60,000 participants allowed into mass events, without social distancing, and without the need to wear masks; using the covid-passport as entry, only 15 people have since tested positive; which is encouraging.

Thousands of revellers pack into nightclub for Liverpool trial event:  https://youtu.be/JBltomSq0vs

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 … vid-deaths

Uk 27000 new cases the last 2 weeks.

TORONTO -- Canada's seven-day average has reached its highest point of the pandemic, marking a grim milestone amid the country’s third wave.

As of Wednesday, the rolling seven-day average number of new infections in Canada was 8,444.7 cases, setting a new record, according to data tracked by CTVNews.ca.

And your point is?

As at 30th May:-

•    The seven-day rolling average for new cases in the UK was 3,210 people

•    The seven-day rolling average for new cases in the Canada was 2,827 people

And

*      The seven-day rolling average for covid deaths in the UK was just 8 people.

*      The seven-day rolling average for covid deaths in Canada was 40 people; which considering that the Canadian population is almost half the size of the UK population the current death rate in Canada per head of population is 10 times higher than in the UK.

This covid is like a yo_yo up and down all over the map in different places.

Generally covid stats goes way down moving into summer season, like the flu. Yet covid is far higher rate than last year at the time. Canada is a colder country would warm up slower than UK. Majority of the Canada has been vaccinated once.

Yep, covid goes up and down like a yo-yo; it’s called ‘waves’; and if you’d to keep an eye on what was happening across the world you’d release that it’s not seasonal like the flu.  Yes, covid prefers colder climates, but can thrive in hot weather too e.g. the USA and several European countries had their 2nd wave in the summer last year; the UK didn’t because we supressed the 2nd wave by a tough lockdown in the spring. 

If you’d bother to keep an eye world events you’d know that a lot of countries suppressed the waves on infection not because of the weather but because of tough lockdowns and other measures; and now countries where the vaccine rollouts are at an advanced stage are beginning to supress the virus far more effectively than ever before e.g. people in hospital with covid in the UK, and people dying from covid in the UK are all people who have NOT been vaccinated;  people who have been vaccinated in the UK are not ending up in hospital or dying:  That is proof that speaks for itself that vaccines are working, and that vaccines are saving lives.

As far as the fake news dictatorship tells us.

Sorry Castlepaloma but you are the one that spreads 'fake news'; and FYI we don't have a dictatorship in the UK, we have democratically elected governments.

Yet, they are still talking a third wave and more lockdowns in the UK. Wow.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-57304515?at … gK7rTTlkZ8

Well I shouldn't get too excited Hard sun, it's too early to say, and besides the only people getting infected are those not yet vaccinated; which are those between the age of 18 and 29, and children.  And, as we all know the risk of hospitalisation and death from that age group is minimal.  So, while one prominent scientist is being over cautious it's the hospitalisations and deaths that need watching, not new cases; a because most people have now been vaccinated hospitalisations and deaths are falling rapidly by the week:-

Currently, as of yesterday (30th May) in the UK, there are just:

*     870 people in hospital with covid, of which only 120 are on ventilators. 

That's such low figures compared to what we've had over the past 14 months, that I don't think you can call it anything to panic about e.g. back in February (just a few months ago) there were almost 60,000 people in hospital with covid in the UK.

Agreed. Too early to tell how well the shots are working. Let's see how things are next winter. Meanwhile, can we at least give our kids a pass from being guinea pigs for this virus that mainly impacts the elderly?

OTTAWA -- The third wave of the COVID-19 pandemic appears to be on the decline across Canada, though some areas are still battling the latest resurgence of the virus, according to new federal pandemic modelling.

According to Chief Public Health Officer Dr. Theresa Tam, while Canada’s third wave appears to be on the decline and the number of new cases are projected to keep dropping, it’s not yet time to ease up on public health restrictions.

Nathanville Between the two countries. Explains your logic why UK covid are safer and working best for everyones health?

UK is 48% fully vaccinated your claim. Yet increasing in covid cases and lockdowns are opening up too fast.

Where Canadians are 5% fully vaccinated and declining in covid cases and opening up from lockdowns.

Drumm rolll..... Please

???

UK Covid Stats:-

•    New cases 7-day rolling average = 3,346 increase from 2,169 a month ago.
                    •    People in hospital currently from covid = 870, down from 1,364 a month ago.
                    •    Covid Deaths 7-day rolling average = 8, a decrease from 19 a month ago.

Remembering that Canada’s population is almost half the size of the UK, so you need to almost double the Canadian figures below to make a direct comparison.

•    New cases 7-day rolling average = 2860, down from 7,834 a month ago.
                    •    People in hospital currently from covid = 1,945
                    •    Covid Deaths 7-day rolling average = 40, a decrease from 48 a month ago.

Castlepaloma, as you can see from the above, the UK is doing quite well, in comparison to Canada.

Yep, with the Indian variant (which is 70% more infectious than the UK variant) spreading fast in 8 hot spots across Britain, new covid cases are increasing; but:-

•    As you can see from the above, it’s not epidemic proportions, like it was a few months ago.

•    Also, with so many people vaccinated, the increase in new cases is not leading to an increase in hospitalisations and deaths; in fact just one person died yesterday from covid; which is the lowest covid death in the UK since the start of the pandemic.

•    Those people who are getting infected are predominately the young (in their 20’s) because that age group hasn’t yet been vaccinated; and as we all know, the risk of serious illness and death from covid in the young is very low.

Ran out of space.
            For Chris
            https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2021/he … cinations/

I don't like to bragg, yet when ones living and life is on the line. I'll break that rule.
            I've won more world and international sculpture competition a 192 awards or titles , than anyone I know. There were plenty of sculptors better than me. I won most because of a super power of strategy and sticktoitiveness. I'm using right now for the most dangerous time in our lifetime like covid-19.!!! .

The over all numbers presented can add up to a fully vaccinated country like UK failing. With most (167)countries natural dropping in covid case wail UK is on the rise again and looking at lockdown again.

As in worldwide sculpture contests, I studied my competitors and judges.(with some corrupted)

As for Covid I see the ultimate of corruption and hierarchy as pharmaceutical and technology giants , State, synthetic medicine errors and prescription drugs and vaccines.

It's a no brainer that the collective consciousness of the people will win this final end game. As they have always have throughout human history from every royal empire hierarchy aim to ruin them. A much better system is the hierarchy within that works far more efficient for ones well being, this is the future as it too rapidly changing for giants to over rule ethics against love one again.
            Isolation and poverty won't work.

Ran out of space.
              For Chris
              https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2021/he … cinations/

I don't like to bragg, yet when ones living and life is on the line. I'll break that rule.
              I've won more world and international sculpture competition a 192 awards or titles , than anyone I know. There were plenty of sculptors better than me. I won most because of a super power of strategy and sticktoitiveness. I'm using right now for the most dangerous time in our lifetime like covid-19.!!! .

The over all numbers presented can add up to a fully vaccinated country like UK failing. With most (167)countries natural dropping in covid case wail UK is on the rise again and looking at lockdown again.

As in worldwide sculpture contests, I studied my competitors and judges.(with some corrupted)

As for Covid I see the ultimate of corruption and hierarchy as pharmaceutical and technology giants , State, synthetic medicine errors and prescription drugs and vaccines.

It's a no brainer that the collective consciousness of the people will win this final end game. As they have always have throughout human history from every royal empire hierarchy aim to ruin them. A much better system is the hierarchy within that works far more efficient for ones well being, this is the future as it too rapidly changing for giants to over rule ethics and against love one connection again.
              Isolation, corruption and poverty won't work for our ultimate immune systems.

1. CHRIS57 profile image61

I am lost.
                Castlepaloma, what do sculptures habe to do with vaccination organising?

And, it doesn´t make anything better if you lament about some corporate organisations making money from the pandemic situation.

Again, i am lost with your way of commenting. I don´t see any sense in it. Stay healthy.

I'm very intuitive from being world class artist with mainly organic material such as snow, ice, sand,food and etc... As we are bio organism first that I've dedicated my life work to, mainly.
                  Plus touring 4 continents . This genocide I predicted  somewhat ten years ago. Many clues of it on my hub pages.
                  It's pattern is on schedule every 80 years back to second world war. It's done by the same related secrets societies. Back from another 80 years it was the American civil war. Then American back another 80 years the Revolution.

America  is ground zero for everything happening.

I may have to shutdown soon because of the hesitant vaccines program that been in effect for some time.

When children are bribed into vaccines with ice cream, without parents permission. It is time for me to say goodbye and good luck with the vaccines for dummies.

Sorry Castlepaloma but how can just one death from covid yesterday amount to the UK failing in its vaccination programme?

Also, how can the lowest number of people in hospital in the UK suffering from covid since the start of the pandemic be a failaiyre of its vaccination programme?  See image below.

Because of the success of the UK vaccination programme a rise in cases does not any longer automatically mean a rise in hospitalisation and covid deaths.  Those not vaccinated yet are predominately those in their 20’s; and as you well know, the risk to serious illness or death from covid for people in their 20’s is relatively low.

Sorry to disappoint you Castlepaloma but if you read the British press fully and properly, rather than just reading the bits that catch your attention, you’ll know that no one is suggesting the UK goes back into lockdown.  If you read the articles properly (which obviously you didn’t) you might have realised that the UK Government have ear marked the 21st June as the day when people will no longer need to social distance or wear masks; and the scientists (the scientific advisors to the UK Government) have gone public with their warning that they think the Government should wait a few more weeks, to get more people vaccinated before abolishing social distancing and mask wearing.

In response, the UK Government has stepped up the vaccination programme, to get as many people vaccinated as possible before the 21st June, and have declared that they’ll make a final decision on the 14th June.

Be honest with us and admit that you don’t want the UK vaccine programme to succeed because it will disprove your belief that vaccines don’t work.

https://hubstatic.com/15579640_f1024.jpg

The print’s a bit small in the above image; but the critical data that it shows is that in the UK:-

1.    On the 18th January (at the peak of the pandemic) there were 39,249 in hospital suffering from covid.

2.    And now, following a successful vaccination programme, there are just 870 people in hospital with covid; just 2.2% of what it was a few months ago.

And you can see from the chart, that in spite of a recent increase in infections amongst the young people in their 20’s (who haven’t yet been vaccinated); there isn’t any corresponding increase in hospitalisations, and hence no increase in deaths.

The UK vaccines strains have moved on across Asia. For rapidly spreading  covid into much high death rate worldwide than a year ago globally.

I'm a fixable optimist. Why not kills and weed out millions of dummies on the planet. I'm feel confident enough to survive because have been prepare for this genocide for 10 years.

If vaccines never stop I'm optimistic the plants and animals will do better without humans.

Biden warns of a dark winter of covid. Six months to bunker down for toughest harshest winter of your life. I'm Lucky and safe.

Big cities like New York or London UK are worst place to be as one of the most fully vaccinated. Those who have been vaccinated already. Operation Dark Winter Bill Gates’ reads: “What If” and “How To Lie With Statistics”in stipulated by Dark Winter.meticulous planners and they love games (and computer models).

Great % of hospitalizations will be those who have been vaccinated twice. Summer won't be so bad, lots of vaccines. How long can one survive the winter Zombie apocalypse. They will use fear, ignorance and hypnotism from the TV and other nefarious gadgets to essentially control and destroy the normies and turn them against the non-normies. Will include mandatory vaccines or camps for the unvaxxed, track and trace, and more or less total enslavement, all in the guise to keep us all safe and save lives!” KNOW where your finance is invested into. At least start a survival garden on your balcony.

Fauci threw a ball off 30 ft from the plate during a baseball opening of a game stadium. Good luck with your health with this guy, during the dark winter .

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)