Bored or just a whore?

Jump to Last Post 1-49 of 49 discussions (159 posts)
  1. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 14 years ago

Why do people cheat....is there anyone out there that can give a direct and honest answer?

1. Himitsu Shugisha profile image71
      Himitsu Shugishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If someone can actually give you a single answer for this, I'd like to see them work on the cure for cancer next.

1. profile image0
        reeltaulkposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I believe that is being worked on....fyi:  as for cheaters, they need work on a cure for themselves as well, what it is.... only they individually know....now it's just a matter of whether or not they want to fix it by fessing up.

2. pylos26 profile image69
      pylos26posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Because it gives one an unfair advantage. Uhh...thats what i heard.

3. Sherry Baker profile image60
      Sherry Bakerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oddly enough, I just wrote a hub in answer to another woman's question about this same subject. The link is here, if you care to read it:

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Deal-with-Cheating

In a nutshell, cheating is the symptom of the problem...never the actual problem. There are a myriad of reasons behind the actual act of cheating, but the actual cause is the person is unsatisfied for some reason.

I'm not saying it is their partner's fault they cheated. But it is something about how they are interacting that resulted in this outcome.

Think of relationship problems as being a sort of cancer that is eating away at the both of you. Something isn't right and eventually, this cancer will start to cause physical problems in the form of symptoms.

Cheating is a symptom of this cancer that is eating you both alive. Others could be jealousy, verbal and physical abuse, withdrawal, lack of a sexual relationship... there are LOTS of symptoms. We just have to see them for what they are and not treat the symptom, and treat the real PROBLEM that caused them.

Only when you can get to the real underlying cause that the relationship isn't working, can you eliminate the symptoms and keep them from coming back.

4. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I have written a lot of article about cheating.

People cheat for various reasons..boredom, sexual excitement,insecurity, revenge, values..

mostly women cheat for emotional purposes

most men are involved in physical cheating (casual sex etc.)

the reasons are multi faceted and case to case basis,

I couldn't agree more. There is no one single reason why people cheat or have affairs.

5. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

what do you call a man who cheats?

1. profile image0

"Call it like you see it", dear.....Whatever name you place on it, so shall it be!  It aint hard to tell, neither is it any kind of science.

Vonda G. Nelson

1. profile image0

oh, ok.

i thought YOU were implying that if a woman cheats she is a whore but if a man cheats he is just bored and "doing what guys do".

2. profile image0
        Justine76posted 14 years agoin reply to this

a man. Ive been told its how they are wired, and we should just learn to live with it....
        honestly tho..there just isnt a simple answer to this question.
        People do not always cheat becuase thier partner drove them to it.

3. Betty Reid profile image60
        Betty Reidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think "skanky bastard" has a nice ring to it.  Unfortunately, I have some good friends who have cheated, so I don't get to say this phrase very often.

1. profile image0

lmaool

1. darkprincess profile image61
            darkprincessposted 14 years agoin reply to this
        2. marcel285 profile image64
          marcel285posted 14 years agoin reply to this

A man who cheats = Tea-bag whore

4. Mrs.Nita profile image60
        Mrs.Nitaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

a whoremonger. I think I spelled that right.

5. profile image61
        logic,commonsenseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Liberal!

6. profile image0
      Ghost32posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wild title!

Since I'm hardly qualified to judge the entire human race, I'll limit my answer to me (!) and my wife (!!) and ex-wives (!!!).

1.  Me.  Did cheat once, toward the end of my first (of 7) marriages.  Reason:  Flailing around emotionally, angry at wife, bitter, whole host of negativity goin' on.

2.  Wife #2:  Did once, early in the relationship.  I hadn't quit trying to be a control freak (though I was working on it), and it was her way of saying, "Oh, no you don't!"  Which I understood.  Painful, sure, but got the point across.

3.  Wife #4:  Did once, late in the relationship.  Her way of trying to sort of "push me out the door". 

4.  Present wife:  Did with 15 to 30 different partners, early on.  Reasons:  (1) Hadn't bottomed out on alcohol yet, (2) Hadn't yet figured out (after being molested by her father) that she COULD say no.  Note:  That all went down during our first 2 years together.  None since, and we've now been hooked at the hip for 13 years and counting.

1. dejajolie profile image61
        dejajolieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

WOW~ I guess Love does Conquer all! Continued Luck in Love!

7. topgunjager profile image60
      topgunjagerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

it's in our nature=)

8. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Because they want to big_smile

9. Anath profile image61
      Anathposted 14 years agoin reply to this

adventure, lust, bare sexual attraction.  You don't really think about it, you don't go around thinking "I am going to cheat on him tonight".  It just happens because the circumstances are right, the flesh is weak and desire for the forbidden strong.

1. profile image0
        Poppa Bluesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'll say! My legs wobbled just reading your response! wink

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62

Hi POPPA, how are you?< how about your loyalty to your other ONE< hmmmm, the flesh must be strong not weak,

1. profile image0

Hi darlin! Oh yes, I can handle it but that doesn't mean I'm not tempted! I wrote a poem about temptation! wink

2. Anath profile image61

Don't be so harsh with PoPPa, pretty, life is too short to be commited to only one person...

3. tantrum profile image61
            tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey ! I didn't know Poppa have a 'one'!
            I thought he had a lot !! big_smile lol lol

Who is it ? tongue yikes

1. profile image0

I love the new Avie! Very sexy!

10. Jery profile image61
      Jeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think God created us with a strong desire to procreate and cheating is the result of these desires. Men of course have got it bad! While women not as much.Truth be known most men would have sex with a whole lot of women a whole lot of the time if they could. This is what's at the core of the issue (I feel) but of course there can be other variables involved in specific situations.
      My take on the subject for what it's worth.

11. marcel285 profile image64
      marcel285posted 14 years agoin reply to this

People cheat because they care more about their sexual urges than their partner.

If someone cheats ONCE, yet they truly love their partner deeply, then they have made poor judgment. Perhaps due to intoxication? If so, this person might not be able to handle their piss. Alcohol changes people, that could be a reason.

If one cheats being fully aware of what they are doing, this is pure selfishness. Selfishness may cause one to be unaware of how their actions might effect others, or maybe a selfish person simply doesn't care if they hurt others to get what they want. Perhaps a selfish person knows what their doing is wrong, and know full well that their partner would be devastated if they found out they had been cheated on..It doesn't matter THAT much to a selfish person anyway, because their needs and wants come first.

If someone cheats reapeatedly, that person has no respect for their partner at all, and possibly no respect for themselves.

12. pylos26 profile image69
      pylos26posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Both...ahhh...was just answering the hub...now wait just a minute!...you calling me a whore???

13. kmackey32 profile image64
      kmackey32posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ill have too tell u later....

14. profile image0
      shazwellynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

because they feel loney and unloved.  They might be rejected in their existing relationship and have a need for love - to be appreciated and adored.

Everyone wants to be loved, don't they?

1. profile image0
        Denno66posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Now that busy smiley face thingy is surely cheap Sex Education right there. lol

1. profile image0
          shazwellynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes, well thought the smilies should have some fun too!  Thay've been at it all day, you know!!

Great to see you bb!

xxx

1. profile image0
            Denno66posted 14 years agoin reply to this

They're like rabbits those two. Great to see you too, Shaz. big_smile

15. Rose Ella Morton profile image61
      Rose Ella Mortonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

People are like walking flames, if they get to close a spark from the flame can caught you on fire.  After all that burning you just want to put the fire out.

16. profile image0
      Ghost32posted 14 years agoin reply to this

No clue, but love that title!  lol

Um, seriusly?  Many different reasons.  Seems to me the worst mistake the non-cheating partner makes in many cases is to assume the reason is known.

2. floating mind profile image70
    floating mindposted 14 years ago

I do not think it is possible to get a direct answer to your question.  Because, the reasons why people cheat can vary greatly from one person to the next.  Even if you place two different couples that cheat, in the same place, at the same time, you will find that each person will more than likely give a totally different reason as to why they cheated.

Getting an honest answer is more doable, provided you are dealing with people who want to give a honest answer.

Good luck.

3. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

Actually I find this pretty easy to answer- Romance is gone, trust issues, and a severe lack in communication in the present relationship.

Therefore, one would easily cheat, because they probably feel it's already over. However, there are some who go into an affair, and feel guilty. Some don't.

Either way, it's not a good direction for the relationship, no matter how you slice it.

Hope I helped.

1. profile image0

Very direct and honest....quite true in so many words

2. profile image0
      B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Agree completly, well said!

4. caravalhophoto profile image61
    caravalhophotoposted 14 years ago

Well, 1st I hope the word "whore" is describing either cheater.

Okay...I found from my ex-husband, he cheated because he wasn't happy, wanted more, thought the grass was greener.

That extra curricular affair ended in a 3 month marriage and a daughter he pays through the nose for...love it!

He should of considered the 80/20 rule.

1. profile image0

Oh WELLLLL.....I guess it doesn't pay to cheat lol

2. DeltaSec profile image59
      DeltaSecposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yep he totally deserved it, what happened to prenap ?>

5. getitrite profile image71
    getitriteposted 14 years ago

I think it's because people are not really a monogamous species, particularly males.

1. profile image0

Bad excuse!  DOn't get this twisted in feeling that because I am a female I have been cheated on....this is not the reason for my question.

1. getitrite profile image71
        getitriteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

OH!

1. tantrum profile image61

lol
          Take care !
          lol

2. mega1 profile image80
      mega1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

and those whores are so damn delectable!

6. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

Because they absolutely want to, not need to but want to.  Not that I know anything about this or anything hmm:

7. Ivorwen profile image66
    Ivorwenposted 14 years ago

From what I have seen, it is because the person cheating wants to get dumped.  They don't like who they are with anymore, and decide to make the other person hate them.

1. danielthorne profile image40
      danielthorneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That is the most precise answer that I have ever heard...

8. Beth100 profile image70
    Beth100posted 14 years ago

From what I have gathered from some friends (male and female) this happens because they are not receiving what they would like from the relationship.  Without clear communication and a solution to the problem(s), they seek counsel, support as well as physical/emotional/mental contact outside of their relationship.

1. profile image0

your response makes sense.....that definitely can happen

9. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image71
    EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 14 years ago

It could be both.

10. profile image0

By whore you are insinuating women which then leads me to believe you already have your answer and just wanted to post your opinion.  You should have posted it this way.  How sad it is that you feel a need to call a fellow woman a whore because of circumstances you know nothing about.  Look outside the box, there's a world of scenarios.  I hope you find some one day.

1. profile image0

Don't take it upon yourself to tell me what I really wanted to post!  I posted it the way I wanted to post it, don't try to get in my head neither jump to conclusions.  This question is not coming from a personally experience.  I am a woman, if it is hard for you to see that. Neither do I have a one track mind ...........get a grip--- you sound crazy!

11. caravalhophoto profile image61
    caravalhophotoposted 14 years ago

I know this sounds like an excuse, but maybe it has some kind of meaning, as far as using your past as an excuse.

As a child, he was abused, neglected and molested.  Has had a very happy marriage however he does cheat...his reason, he likes to have forbidden sex...he enjoys the thought of being caught but sincerely does not want to be caught.

Thought I would throw that out there...thoughts on his excuse and need?

12. profile image0

If I have in the past been unfaithful to find comport due to abuse, am I a whore? Are you calling me a whore?

1. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No one is calling you anything. Chill? lol

2. Marisa Wright profile image85
      Marisa Wrightposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Lyricsingray, in my book anyone who is unfaithful could potentially qualify for that epithet.

If you're unhappy in your marriage, leave.  To go on using your partner as a crutch, or a paycheck, or a f*ckbuddy until you can find something better, is just plain cowardly and unfair on your partner.

1. Eaglekiwi profile image75
        Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well said smile

2. profile image0

Yes ......tell em Marisa.....some folk can't handle the truth!  They'd rather make excuses or blame it on the rain. THen again you got to get on those people who allow people to get away with using them.  Maybe if they can't abuse or use, they may come to their senses and "change"!!!

3. profile image0

unreal!

4. thirdmillenium profile image60
      thirdmilleniumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What I do not understand is why the sex part of it enters comforting! We seek comfort in blood relations often. Do we have sex with them? (Some do but that is another topic).

1. profile image0

I didnt see this before.....if you are being abused in your relationship you don't venture out to find "comfort" and love through sex with someone else (a stranger).....You just LEAVE your abusive relationship altogether- PERIOD!!!!

13. Black Lilly profile image61
    Black Lillyposted 14 years ago

Some people like having a crush from time to time, they just like the state of mind then.
    Others are bored and want a bit of fun and adrenalin - spice up your life wink
    Yet others want to change a partner, but are too afraid to say that straight.

1. profile image0

If that is the case stay single and have as much fun as you can whenever you can, then in the end the only person you end up hurting is yourself.  Not someone you deem a clueless fool because you are getting away with disrespecting them.

1. Black Lilly profile image61
        Black Lillyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's just choices - you get what you choose.
        And you can call a cheater whatever you like - a whore, a sinner, a lost soul - that's you choice too. Just think about the words that come to your mind about the person whom your partner cheated with... should be quite spicy wink
        All those words, attitude (whore), tears, etc. is just your psychological defence - there's nothing you can change about it, no shortcut - you'll have to live with it. That's a big injustice, such whores should be set on fire straight away (remember how they did it in middle ages?), but it happens.

The life on the other side of the fence also goes on, sometimes with "sorry" and roses, sometimes laughing at it when in bed with the next partner.

No personal reference in the above. I'm a woman too, and would not like to be cheated on. But for now there is no insurance to get you covered on this.

PS. As much as I've concerned, the most fun you get is cheating on cheaters. Requires a lot of time and energy though.
        Sometimes regret I'm now...retired from this big_smile

1. profile image0

I think you didn't quite get it...there's nothing painful in that.
            Saying "cheating on cheaters" I did not have in mind my partner cheating and me then cheating back (back and forth drama). Not the case.
            What I meant was dating a cheater (cheating on his partner), and then finding someone else on top of that (someone else who would also be cheating on his partner), whom he would know, but won't be able to do anything about it - like his boss wink (the first one knows, but has no control over it, and the second one has no clue).
            The most fun you have when after a long period of time everyone starts to understand what's going on and who has feelings for whom (on condition that the one in love is not you, and your own partner does not know about this "triangle"). Most of the times the first cheater gets in too deep.
            And if you involve yet someone else, like cheater No.3 or No.4...it gets really complicated big_smile

Like I said, it's very intense, you learn a lot about people. And you do not judge or condemn on these grounds anymore.

1. Marisa Wright profile image85

You call playing with people's emotions, like a cat playing with a bird, "fun"?  ?????

The same people play with your emotions to the extent beyond immagination. Plus they are cheating already - and take the risk once more.
                It's no cat-bird thing. It's poker - everyone knows what bets they make.
                The only bad thing here is cheating on your own partner. And I'm really not proud of this part, but the others...just fun.

As I said, I'm retired wink

2. rebekahELLE profile image85
              rebekahELLEposted 14 years agoin reply to this

hmmm, why would any of that be fuN???

14. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

What's wrong in being a whore?
    I have friends that are.

A cheater is not a whore. It's a human being doing something wrong.
    Or not.
    It depends on the circimstances.

15. profile image61
    logic,commonsenseposted 14 years ago

Which is your preference?

1. profile image0

preference regarding...What!

16. cheaptrick profile image73
    cheaptrickposted 14 years ago

Because they have a Hole in there Soul and are trying to fill it by any means possible.Cheating is a symptom of lack of Integrity.If a person cheats in one way they will eventually cheat in all ways.Dignity is the foundation of integrity when a person surrenders there dignity by cheating the whole house will fall...

1. profile image0

WOW!!!  Amazing! you got deep there...thanks for your honesty as well as insight!

17. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

Betrayal of trust is a serious issue, I can't think of a time when it would be appropriate.

18. fishtiger58 profile image69
    fishtiger58posted 14 years ago

I think people cheat because they are unhappy in their present relationship. But I do believe that once a cheater always a cheater. It's the same with addiction, some people have addictive personalities and some don't. Back in the 70's, I had a friend and we partied. We tried various drugs and she became addicted to cocaine and I didn't. She lost everything she had before she got her act together. It took her over 20 years to give up all the junk and booze and that whole scene, while I tried some stuff and didn't become addicted. I guess it's a different mind set or life experience or something.

19. iantoPF profile image80
    iantoPFposted 14 years ago

Unfortunately there is a tendency to get married before being ready for the committment. This has nothing to do with physical age or depth of emotional feeling. Before getting married you have to ask yourself,
    "Am I prepared, that for the rest of my life, this is the only person I will ever have sex with?"
    Unless that question can be honestly, from deep down, answered with an affirmative, then marriage is not the answer.
    It is important, for our own happiness as well as the happiness of those we love, that we be true to ourselves in this regard. If it means never getting married so be it. This must be addressed first.

Respect - very well said.
      Just be responsible for your own actions - that's the key.

20. Pearldiver profile image66
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

It's the Heightened Buzz of knowing that you can; when you really know that you shouldn't yikes

1. profile image0

riske'  okay........

21. Eaglekiwi profile image75
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Im thinkin people cheat for different reasons ,but mostly because the thril (or lust) is pretty self indulgent...and self serving...serve me..me..me..me wink because I want what I want , and I want it now tongue

1. profile image0

okay...okay....okay, I got that makes sense! lol

22. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 14 years ago

History lesson : back in the late 60s early 70s (I read somewhere) the natives were restless after all that "wife-swapping" in the 50s and early 60s.  So - some of them had this idea to eliminate "cheating" by just taking "swapping" a tad further.  It was called "open marriage"  Remember?  Now, that turned out well for, oh, maybe 3 people.  Oh wow.  But I think of it wistfully, something in me would like to believe it possible to live in a world where there is no cheating, thus no whores, love is free - everyone free to have sex with whomever (except maybe, chickens - yuck) and children would still know who their father is because now - now we have DNA tests!

Whatever name its called , its basically advocating sex without committment right?  which works if one beleives we are 'animals' I guess.

The chicken thing reminds me just last week a guy was arrested for having sex with his previous employers horse...apparently his second offence...

So Im thinkin ...on one hand its abhorant, on the other , freedom to choose??  except of courseI daresay the horse had no say wink

1. iantoPF profile image80
        iantoPFposted 14 years agoin reply to this

But the Horse said "Neigh!"

2. mega1 profile image80
        mega1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Doesn't necessarily mean there is a lack of commitment to each other just because you agree to have sex with other people (responsibly, I add hastily)  I don't know why I brought it up, the one time I was in a relationship like that where we agreed (sorta) to have an "open" relationship I got insanely jealous and moved to a city on the other coast!  So . . . I just wanted to see what people thought of it.  I try to have an open mind big_smile

as for bestiality, it really sickens me - and I don't want to talk about it - I love animals too much! big_smile no really, it is mole-estation!  or it could be, with moles.  Dam  I didn't want to make jokes about this.  big_smile

I agree, you can't say someone is unfaithful if they're open and upfront about it with their partner, and their partner approves.  However as you say, approving in principle and coping with it in practice can be two different things!

So what of vows etc, or are they just for a season ,after all who knows how or who we gonna feel later on...me me me thing again ...and heres what I dont get ..if its an open relationship , then its not a marriage...( or did that defination get rewritten too)?

I believe we should live and let live. I would never want an open relationship but if it works for some people and all parties are genuinely happy with the arrangement, what business is it of mine?

23. cindyvine profile image68
    cindyvineposted 14 years ago

Bestaility is a little sick I agree

24. Bovine Currency profile image61
    Bovine Currencyposted 14 years ago

In most cases I would say neither bored nor whore.  Communication issues is more likely.

25. GeneralHowitzer profile image68
    GeneralHowitzerposted 14 years ago

Its lust my dear why there are whores (sorry for the word) smile

26. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

sex or lust is abated once you release already, how about thereafter..

27. profile image0
    Poppa Bluesposted 14 years ago

I'm sure every situation is unique, sometimes it's rather simple, sometimes it isn't. I know marriage is supposed to be for better or worse, but I don't think too many people can live for too long under worse conditions. The short answer is, if there is true love there won't be cheating, if there isn't then it's time to move on and accept the fact that sometimes people fall out of love.

1. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'll second that big_smile !!!!!!!!!!!

2. profile image0

Thankyou for that mature response!

28. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

womne and men cheat for various reasons, they are usually insecurity, excitement, boredom, and revenge, but as I said it is multi faceted,,

Hi POPPA

Couldn't agree more...there is no ONE reason why men or women cheat.

29. profile image49
    dmyers7usposted 14 years ago

I think sometimes it's "the grass is greener" syndrome rearing it's head.  If you're happy in your relationship you may be tempted but you don't want to ruin what you've got so you resist.  If you're unhappy you may continue looking, even subconsciously, for something more.  Sometimes it's the rush.  I think it depends on the person and their relationship.

30. profile image0
    bloodnlatexposted 14 years ago

People can cheat for any number of reasons. 
    Their current relationship could be all but over, and they are looking to move on.
    While they still may love their partner, they maybe bored with the physical aspect of it.
    They may be looking for some sort of affirmation that they still can get the attention of a younger generation.
    They may be into certain fetishes that their partners will not comply to, or that they are too embarrassed to confess to their partner.
    Then you always have to take into consideration the moment of weakness situation.

In the end, there is no one reason that someone cheats.  People do what they do for thier own reasons.

1. Anath profile image61

That was profound BnL.  I've never really analized my reasons before (I suppose I was not looking for an excuse) but all your reasons are valid.  Boredom with the same hanky panky, desire to try new things that your current partner doesn't want to, reaffirmation that you can still get attention from someone younger and good looking, fetishes...  and of course there is also the UPS! "not sure why I did that" LOL

1. profile image0
        bloodnlatexposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Then there is always my excuse for a fling with you, 'Look at her she's goregous, I wouldn't respect myself in the morning if I didn't at least try.'

1. Anath profile image61

I wouldn't respect YOU if you didn't ;-)

1. profile image0

My point exactly!

31. profile image0
    Poppa Bluesposted 14 years ago

In any case if your woman has cheated on you that doesn't make her a "whore". For whatever reason she strayed and it's best to let her go and remember the good times you had together and to now seek more of the same with someone new.

32. profile image52
    iamcoolguyposted 14 years ago

Why people cheat eh? Hem... I didn't cheat, so I didn't know what I should tell you. But from what I heard from my friends, it's not about being bored, it's just that they want to "have some fun". And of course, since it's just to "have some fun", it's not considered as cheating until... yeah, they cheated.

33. profile image0
    bloodnlatexposted 14 years ago

Hey Tantrum, great new pic!  Wanna cheat?

Why not ?
      I'm a great cheater ! big_smile

1. profile image0

haha

hmm let's see if the 'gorgeous scantily-clad woman avatar driving up hub scores' theory is really true roll

anyway, i like it! it's so tantrumy wink

(and yes i know it is you. wooHOO)

Lol!
          Lets see !
          lol

2. profile image0

Good times, what do you say I stop by for a nooner?

Only that ?
          I'm dissappointed ! hmm yikes

1. profile image0

I just said I'd stop by at noon, I never said anything about leaving....

lol lol lol Love Blood...and latex ! tongue

34. BeccaHubbardWoods profile image87
    BeccaHubbardWoodsposted 14 years ago

It totally depends on circumstances. Perhaps an old love seems new again and is simply too tempting to resist. Perhaps the person doing the cheating feels like they've been wronged and the relationship has been soiled anyway so screw it! Maybe they're tired of being second on the list of importance and the new person makes them feel like they are the only one one on the list.

Not that i would know or anything. I am not a whore or bored, though. wink

35. BeccaHubbardWoods profile image87
    BeccaHubbardWoodsposted 14 years ago

and btw, tantrum, that is a completely hot new avatar! i'm jealous.

Don't be !
      this is my best pose. Really I'm kind of fat big_smile
      Don't tell anyone ! lol

1. BeccaHubbardWoods profile image87
        BeccaHubbardWoodsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Skinny bitches are ovverated!!! Girls with curves are hotter! I know, I am one!!! smile smile

Overrated. duh. tongue

2. profile image0

The times I've been with skinny model chics, I've been afraid I'd break them or something.  There is nothing worse than sending them home with exrta pieces.

lol

2. profile image0

Don't worry next time I will do a HOOK UP! Forum....place your info here Forum, if you are looking for a quick fix!

3. Mrs.Nita profile image60
        Mrs.Nitaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

R u crazy! Fat where. I'm trying to get my body to look like that.lol!

36. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

Bored or just a whore?

What do you think ?
    lol lol lol

1. profile image0

Hmmm...Well do you charge?  Because after all Whores charge and Sluts do it for free!

1. profile image0

I'm just kidding, I'm really not calling you either... It's just a saying

2. tantrum profile image61

I am only bored, sorry ! big_smile lol

1. profile image0

That's cool!  That's why I love ya!

cool
            ( I love you too ! Shhhhhh!! )

HMMMM< hear no gossip, I know all along, wheres MOW, blood?

1. profile image0

She ..Umm..Went away for awhile....

You cheater !!!! lol

1. profile image0

It's cool she just likes to watch anyway, so I'll set up a cam and show her when she gets back

37. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

haha! smile

38. Friendlyword profile image60
    Friendlywordposted 14 years ago

I'm a Bored Whore.

lol lol lol

1. alexandriaruthk profile image68
        alexandriaruthkposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL,

39. Anamika S profile image69
    Anamika Sposted 14 years ago

I have written Hubs on why men/women cheat

Why men cheat in relationships
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Relationships-C … ds-Spouses

why women cheat in relationships
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Cheating-Husban … ationships

40. cindyvine profile image68
    cindyvineposted 14 years ago

Anamika is an ace relationsjip expert, she'll fix all the manwhores and bored whores, eh Anamika?

41. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

My ex and I both cheated. I think it was like a drug addiction - a "sexual high." Now I'm older, hopefully wiser, and I'm in a stronger, happier marriage.

good for you habee, wazz up?

2. lorlie6 profile image72
      lorlie6posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Same here, habee, though we toughed all of it out and stayed together.  Now we're old and dull.  And drug-free.  Love every minute! yikes

42. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

Hi, PDH! I'm taking a break from decorating the house for Christmas. Wazzup with you?

43. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

Hi, Lorlie. I think at my age -51- old and dull are good things! I no lika da drama.

44. lorlie6 profile image72
    lorlie6posted 14 years ago

G'mornin' habee!  I'm 53 and couldn't agree more.  Drama used to be another addiction I think, but now my motto is "The Less the Merrier!"

45. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

I totally agree. I used to thrive on the D, but now, I avoid it like the plague.

1. lorlie6 profile image72
      lorlie6posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I like that, 'the D,' mostly because it is swirling 'round me since my son and his girlfriend and their dog, 2 cats, 5 newborn kittens, snake and hamster have moved in temporarily.  It's a veritable madhouse at the moment. sad

46. Mrs.Nita profile image60
    Mrs.Nitaposted 14 years ago

I agree people cheat for many reasons.  To be quite honest, i've thought about cheating on my husband.  Mainly when we are bumping heads which is often or for other more personal reasons.  I don't because no one made me get married to him, it's what I chose so I feel like I have to deal with the consequences.  But if he cheats on me and I find out, it's over plain and simple.

47. profile image0
    jennafawposted 14 years ago

They cheat because they're bored with you [whoever the person is] .

48. dashingscorpio profile image80
    dashingscorpioposted 14 years ago

There are different reasons why people cheat.
    More often than not it's to fill some type of void which may or may not reside in his or her relationship.

Cheating is a cowardly selfish act committed by those who lack the courage to ask for what they want or leave their current relationship.

Cheating is about being unable or unwilling to communicate a change of heart.
    Once you determine you no longer want to keep a promise or vow you have made to someone... You owe it to them to let them know.

Monogamy is NOT NATURAL.
    It's a "Life style choice" which requires maturity, self-discipline, and a personal moral code which places honesty as the top priority when dealing with loved ones.

Making any promise "for life" will have it's challenges.
    "Forsaking all others". Exchanging vows are akin to promising to eat low fat foods, lean meats, and working out 3-4 times a week forever.

Most people making the promise actually mean it at the time. The gyms are always packed in January but by May or June the numbers are down to the die hard and truly committed regulars.
    Temptation is all around and those who are weak will slip easily.
    As I mentioned before monogamy requires self-discipline.
    Maturity is also needed to be able to communicate a change of heart before stepping out on someone.

1. profile image0

well spoken, i agree with all the bolded parts.

49. Countess Batula profile image59
    Countess Batulaposted 14 years ago

I cheated once before. The rel was dead and clearly over ( I broke up with him but he refused to leave my house)and I wasn't getting what I needed so I went to get it somewhere else.

1. Betty Reid profile image60
      Betty Reidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Wow.  I'm not sure that counts as cheating.  Sounds more like tolerating a trespassing ex.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)