Something about Profile names

Jump to Last Post 151-179 of 179 discussions (244 posts)
  1. mommyfreelancer profile image74
    mommyfreelancerposted 14 years ago

I've been a happy mommy for more than 4 years, and just last year became a freelancer. smile

2. webismine profile image58
    webismineposted 14 years ago

Nice updates smile

3. blaise25 profile image74
    blaise25posted 14 years ago

mine is from my fave author Blaise Pascal and the 25 is my birthday ;p

4. webismine profile image58
    webismineposted 14 years ago

Bump!

5. jayjay40 profile image67
    jayjay40posted 14 years ago

Mine is simply my intials plus a number

6. pddm67 profile image60
    pddm67posted 14 years ago

My initials and the year I was born. Sorry - not very creative :-)

1. webismine profile image58
      webismineposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's good as it is smile

7. DogSiDaed profile image60
    DogSiDaedposted 14 years ago

Mine is almost an anagram but not really. It isn't something I actually say, it revolves around a story my uncle once told me. smile

8. Money Glitch profile image64
    Money Glitchposted 14 years ago

Kudos to a great idea, webismine!

I’m an accountant by trade so it is only fitting that my avatar and name have something to do with money.  "Money glitch" is an oxymoron term in that a glitch can cause money to suddenly increase or decrease.

The losses caused by the near stock market crash in ’07 definitely created a (negative) money glitch in everyone’s savings and stock accounts; hence, the avatar of an individual holding a very small piggy bank. smile

Thank you smile

9. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

I'm really Jane

10. elisabethkcmo profile image78
    elisabethkcmoposted 14 years ago

wish I would have thought of something more creative...

11. Professor Eric profile image59
    Professor Ericposted 14 years ago

My HubPage is but an opaque lens into the depth of me.

12. fishtiger58 profile image68
    fishtiger58posted 14 years ago

Fish is because I love to, and tiger is a nickname my dad gave me when I was 1. I am now 51 and he called me tiger until he passed away. The tiger part is in his honor, he was my best friend.

13. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

My screenname comes from a Company I am building in the United States and I'm of the understanding that is a very necessary step for American citizens to level the playing field.

CAGSIL!

(C)itizens
    (A)ttain
    (G)reater
    (S)atisfaction
    (I)n
    (L)ife

It is all about showing peole what is wrong and working on a solution to fixing the problem or issues.

Thank you so much for this topic. Greatly appreciated Webismine.

big_smile smile big_smile smile

14. profile image0
    TMinutposted 14 years ago

Mine is simple on here, TM in Utah. Usually I take parts of the kids' and grandbabies' names and make screen names. One I like but suggested to my kids' dad instead is Armor Daddy, comes from the grandkids and the one son still under 18. And their dad has weapons and armor, it's a hobby so it was perfect. I thought I shouldn't use it when it came from family and fit him so perfectly.

15. profile image0
    cathinfranceposted 14 years ago

I think you'll figure mine out.  :-)

1. profile image57
      fun2hubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes

16. lorlie6 profile image74
    lorlie6posted 14 years ago

Mine's my childhood nickname followed by my lucky number.

17. myownworld profile image75
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

my own world...self explanatory actually!
    ....just a world I create with my words.... where I'm free to be truly who I am...and where I give my all...completely and passionately! smile

Indeed smile

18. The Rope profile image60
    The Ropeposted 14 years ago

I got so many requests for an explanation of my avatar that I wrote a hub about it.  See http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Rope.  I've enjoyed the comments that have come through and continue to share them with the artist that took the photograph.

I like so many of the others that are being used - even those brave enough to use their real names - and the ability to change pictures is really fun to follow.  Keep us all watching...  smile

19. rebekahELLE profile image85
    rebekahELLEposted 14 years ago

mine is my name, rebekah and my middle initial, L, French style, elle, which means 'she/her'

it is a pen name, also name of my web site, which is currently off the server... making new plans. smile

20. profile image0
    selrachposted 14 years ago

Mine is my name backwards which no doubt you already worked out.

1. profile image57
      fun2hubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

not proper reverse though!

21. The Rope profile image60
    The Ropeposted 14 years ago

Got this question a lot when I joined.  Finally wrote a hub about it - The Rope An Avatar of Art - Been through a lot since then making it even more true.

22. Happyontheinside profile image71
    Happyontheinsideposted 14 years ago

Happy is my name from back in the day when I used to use chatrooms. I was young and silly, and I don't anymore; but it's been my tag ever since. And it's true; I am happy on the inside...If you met me in real life you might understand the irony wink

23. readytoescape profile image60
    readytoescapeposted 14 years ago

mine is pretty literal, I am ready to escape....
    just don't know to where

1. The Rope profile image60
      The Ropeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If you figure out how to escape and leave your thoughts behind, let me know...  big_smilebig_smile:

24. AnythingArtzy profile image68
    AnythingArtzyposted 14 years ago

I'm creative by nature and enjoy many mediums of creativity. Photography and painting are #1 on my list.

25. profile image0
    Pani Midnyte Odinposted 14 years ago

Pani Midnyte Odin is the name I chose for myself about four years ago. It represents my spiritual beliefs.

26. webismine profile image58
    webismineposted 13 years ago

Thanks everyone!

27. wealthseeker profile image60
    wealthseekerposted 13 years ago

Mine is seeking wealth (not money, but wealth, there is a difference) hence the name.

28. ImChemist profile image58
    ImChemistposted 13 years ago

Mine is my job chemist " I'm Chemist"

1. blogdigz profile image57
      blogdigzposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Good one smile

29. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 13 years ago

Sadly I had to loose my name lyricsingray which is anywhere you look on the internet.  When you leave hubpages, and you should know this, you cannot return with the same name, so ugh here is mine.

I have been able to tweak some things with my personas but nope, lost it sad

Oh and my songwriting lyrics were never bad but never good enough for me, 'gray'

big_smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)