She Talks All Through Sex

Jump to Last Post 1-28 of 28 discussions (86 posts)
  1. profile image0
    timothy_mccorkellposted 14 years ago

My friend asked me what he should do about his live in girlfriend talking all through sex. I'll just call the couple Jack & Jill. I don't really want to give Jack advice, because I don't want to be blamed if something goes wrong. So, I told Jack he can read what you guy's say.

Jack says that when he and Jill first got together, the only sounds she made were moans and screaming yes's. But lately, she's been talking about what's going on at the office when they make love. And to Jack's dismay, Jill even talked about making a grocery list the other day, while they were in the middle of having sex.

Jack fears that he will lose her if he complains, because she is very headstrong. But he asked me if there may be a subtle way of droping Jill a hint. And I just don't want to go there.

1. profile image0
      Pani Midnyte Odinposted 14 years agoin reply to this

A couple I know had the same problem. They ended up getting divorced. For her, the sex wasn't exciting anymore. For him, he was annoyed that she would talk throughout sex.

If he really loves her, he'll try to spice things up in the bedroom. If she really loves him, she'll learn to talk about these things during times when they're not having sex.

Communication is key here. They both need to let the other one know what's going on.

2. Mikel G Roberts profile image74
      Mikel G Robertsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If she is more interested in the grocery list than sex, 'during' sex...he already lost her.

1. blondepoet profile image66
        blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree Mikel. My friend used to munch on an apple right in the middle of it that is how bored she was.

2. Ohma profile image60
        Ohmaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

This says it all!

3. thisisoli profile image71
      thisisoliposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Two words.

Ball. Gag.

:p

1. profile image0
        cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yikes

big_smile haha....

2. Pandoras Box profile image60
        Pandoras Boxposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah that oughtta do it.

4. IzzyM profile image87
      IzzyMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You are taking the Michael, aren't you?

I would say so Izzy sad

5. Harvey Stelman profile image61
      Harvey Stelmanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Tim,

There's always another. Not being married makes it easier to split.

6. Ron Montgomery profile image60
      Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

She should just tell Jack Off.

7. drfurr profile image62
      drfurrposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hey, maybe put something in her mouth. Sounds like a riot to me. Send her over to my house when you get bored, I think that would be interesting for awhile.

2. Dale Mazurek profile image62
    Dale Mazurekposted 14 years ago

Sounds like she is bored.  He needs to spice things up.

1. rebekahELLE profile image84
      rebekahELLEposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yes, he needs to kiss her mouth and make her forget about the grocery list. spice it up with some passion.

she must be a gemini, they always talk! smile

1. Richieb799 profile image74
        Richieb799posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, first thing I would do is keep kissing her until she shut up and got the hint

Kissing, now there is an idea.

3. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

He's not being good at it. Maybe he needs a guide book ! big_smile

4. Michael Willis profile image67
    Michael Willisposted 14 years ago

Wow, if that happened to me...I would know she was not into me and its time to move on. If office work, grocery list are on her mind...kind of a very real clue.
    Sorry...just seems obvious to me.

Best of luck.

1. Lisa HW profile image62
      Lisa HWposted 14 years agoin reply to this

My guess is it may be more complicated than just her not "being into" him.  I wonder if she's either become so accustomed to thinking that "sex isn't a big deal", and if she's so comfortable with him, she thinks she doesn't have to bother pretending it's "a bigger deal" to her at this point.  Or, the opposite of that, if she's someone who is so uncomfortable with sex in general she's doing the kind chatting that a lot of women do when they have to see a doctor over something "very personal".

I think he ought to just "mention" that it's not something that makes him feel like she's interested, ask her why she thinks it's something she does, and take it from there.  Talking to his buddies about his intimate relationship with her won't help the problem and won't help her feel any more comfortable about sex with him (if that's the problem).  It's always just better for people talk about something, see who says what, and take it from there.

5. profile image0
    Lecieposted 14 years ago

maybe he should sit down to talk with her first. that way after they've had a nice conversation he can start with some romantic tactics to get her in the mood for something else wink
    try doing something nice for her just out of the blue for no reason. just get her happy and excited. make her want to go to the bedroom. if she really wants it you'll here those moans again for sure.

1. Ivorwen profile image65
      Ivorwenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I would agree with this. 

How much time are they spending together, outside of the bedroom?  Is it enough?  Does she just need some time to talk, to feel close to him? 

If the only time they really spend together is in bed, then she may be really lonely and just want to talk to him.  After that, enjoying sex would be much easier.

6. Pandoras Box profile image60
    Pandoras Boxposted 14 years ago

He might want to try taking control of the sexual conversation and turning it in a direction more appropriate.

7. Pr0metheus profile image58
    Pr0metheusposted 14 years ago

He's scared of losing her because she's head strong.  Sounds like he's a pu$$y... women don't want another one.

He should just tell her to shut up, then smack her ass and pull her hair (and not like a wuss).... Take control, man!

1. profile image0

Kinky lol

Haha Pani!!! smile smile

2. Pandoras Box profile image60

Honestly, I agree. I think she's challenging him. Maybe not the best tactic, but... women, you never can figure 'em.

OP describes her as strong and him as pretty wussed. She may be challenging him.

1. profile image0
        china manposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree - challenging him - or taking the longest winded way possible to tell him **** off!

8. Rochelle Frank profile image92
    Rochelle Frankposted 14 years ago

Jack and Jill went up the hill..

And why should any strangers give them advice?

9. blondepoet profile image66
    blondepoetposted 14 years ago

Has he tried taking her shopping first?

1. Rochelle Frank profile image92
      Rochelle Frankposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Good idea.

1. IzzyM profile image87
        IzzyMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ahhh...but then she might go on about what she forgot to get at the shops?

LMAO so true but maybe he could buy ear-plugs while he was there. smile

10. profile image0
    poetlorraineposted 14 years ago

the problem is Jill's she should fake it, like everyone else does...

1. profile image0

Nah, never fake it.

Make Jack step it up instead.

1. profile image0
        poetlorraineposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yeah that is a better option for sure

2. profile image0

i can say in all honesty, i have NEVER, ever ever faked it.

i think a man would rather know he didn't send you into the stratosphere than find out later you pretended that he did. that, to me, would be a greater humiliation.

of course, i wouldn't talk about shopping or anything during it. that is just plain rude. if you don't want to just say 'i don't want to'...

1. profile image0

This may sound rude to other people, but there was once where I couldn't feel it, stopped him, and began masturbating after I said, "You know what? I'll just take care of it myself."

You'd think he would have left, but no. Actually, the night afterward, he asked me what I'd like him to do. He stepped up and it was good.

Communication is key. Got to let him know what you want smile

Oh Pani got to love your open-ness. Aren't you glad I taught you every-thing you need to know ROFL!!!

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae254/NightWacther31/Funny%20Stuff/Firecracker_wakeup.gif

1. earnestshub profile image81
            earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

BP, I know it's heartless of me, but I enjoyed this WAAY too much! lol lol lol

Haha Earnest I am sitting here all alone in a nice peaceful house just laughing away, it is reverberating off all four walls.
              Half the time I don't know what I am laughing about, oh I just love it though. Love that you are happy too LMAO. smile

2. profile image0

lol BP, you could make a lot of $$$ giving lessons, I bet. You could make even more if you let earnest watch big_smilebig_smilebig_smile

3. profile image0
            blake4dposted 14 years agoin reply to this

OMG!!!

2. Mikel G Roberts profile image74
        Mikel G Robertsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well said, and I completely agree with telling me if it isn't everything it could be...

The thing about the female body is that there really aren't a lot of outward signs...like the male erection, for men to be able to gage how into it their partner is. So unless women communicate with us, for example by talking about the shopping list during sex, we won't really know what she is feeling.(I'm sure she didn't start out with the shopping list, to communicate the fact that sex was getting Boring...'he' should have caught on when she started...err stopped moaning 'Oh Yes!')

1. profile image0

somehow i don't think you have any problems in that area neutralwink

3. Pandoras Box profile image60

I've never faked it either. Get the F off of me, I changed my mind. And then he slaps me, jerks my hair, turns me over and shoves my face in the pillow. It usually makes me change my mind again.

1. Pandoras Box profile image60

This guy's gonna get arrested if he listens to us and we're wrong! smile

3. profile image0

Not everyone, the guy upstairs complains about me screaming during sex all the time !  big_smile

1. profile image0
        seasoningposted 14 years agoin reply to this

really tell me more

11. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 14 years ago

Well she's got to be better talking about the shopping list than asking "Are you in yet?" or "Are you finished yet?"

That's right she at least is making polite conversation. Worried she might miss the half price mark downs on the sirloin steak.

1. profile image0

Really, half price sirlon steak? Is that what women are thinking about in bed while making the dance of the two backed beast?

12. OhMyNylecoj profile image59
    OhMyNylecojposted 14 years ago

This has got to be the funniest thing ever. Jack: oh yes yes baby im cumming Jill: How about those lakers the other day? NO Jill needs to realize that she is literally bringing this mans ego down with self absorbency She probably might not know what she's doing. Because when I started out , I was a mute. And that's because I wasn't quite sure what I could or would say in fear of sounding dumb or sounding like a wounded seal. So she may have the same problem. But a closed mouth doesn't get fed. Only solution here is to talk it out. Not try to drop hints. He could be boring in bed and she's trying to drop hints by talking about the office. Whats wrong with just saying what it is? If she's not willing to work it out, then maybe that's jsut saying something about her. ? And , he has to give it some encouragement to her. If he's not yelling OH BABY YOUR THE LOVE OF MY LIFE by now. Maybe she's just reacting to how he might be acting. Like I said , only solution here is to talk it out. Or nothing will get solved. UNless your telepathic of course.

13. Paradise7 profile image69
    Paradise7posted 14 years ago

She WANTS to turn him OFF!!!!  She reallly, really doesn't want sex with him anymore if she talks about her grocerty list while in the act... maybe she has another lover????  Who knows, but it isn't HIM on her brain, that's for SURE!

No blame attached to anyone...

14. JOE BARNETT profile image59
    JOE BARNETTposted 14 years ago

he is wasting his time. he needs to move on

And find a nice girl who doesn't like shopping.

1. profile image0

Well personally I don't mind a girl who is a little mouthy, in fact it seems like keeping her mouth busy is the main problem here, so maybe he shoud get her a dictaphone for her birthday. Then again...

What do you think BP - would you like it if a guy gave you a dictaphone?

I would check to see if it vibrates LMAO smile

15. profile image0
    Jared in Vegasposted 14 years ago

I think it's great. She's multitasking. She'll go far in life, just not in bed.

1. profile image0
      pinkyleeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lmao

16. defenestratethis profile image61
    defenestratethisposted 14 years ago

He should venture the topic of bondage in their sex life, and then tie her up and gag her.

1. profile image0

Oh, how I do love the kinky direction this thread seems to be going in big_smile

17. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 14 years ago

At least talking during sex isn't as bad as what my good friend used to do! She always sang "Jesus Loves Me." I'm sure that was a real turn-on!

1. profile image0

Oh... Oh, dear, now THAT is bad. lol

2. profile image0

Jeeez !  Hey Habee - I am still waiting for your email smile  animal stuff - remember ?

Woo hoo this sounds interesting do tell us more smile

18. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 14 years ago

I've faked it a few times with a couple of guys, just to make them feel better. That was a long time ago! I don't fake it anymore!

China, I just sent the email!

1. profile image0

Habee - I just answered it !!

2. Ron Montgomery profile image60

I used to fake it too.  I'm with you Habee; Never again!

19. profile image61
    logic,commonsenseposted 14 years ago

Perhaps if he stuck something in her mouth besides the ball gag it would be somewhat quieter, at least for awhile! smile

20. Pearldiver profile image68
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

Clearly 'Jill' is not so Headstrong if she feels the need to be in a different Head Space lol

I've always been suspicious of those that tell stories like this in the third party context. hmm 
    Usually it means that they are not prepared to take ownership of their own problem and invent Jacks, Jills and Uncle Arthurs merely to gain information for their own problem. hmm

Perhaps if Jack was more vocal AND interesting... Jill might enjoy the pleasure of listening hmm

I suspect Jack is a boring fart and bottom line is that Jill is sick of being bored.  Jack Get a Life!! big_smile

21. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

I was just thinking, she talks though all sex, I thought talking while making love hehe, and I was thinking, just put the thing on so she cant talk, bad me,,,hehehe

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60

You deserve a spanking.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
        prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

litle only hehehe

22. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

My friend asked me? Yeah right, I got some beach property as well. Jill needs to go to the homophobia thread and hook up.

23. AdsenseStrategies profile image63
    AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years ago

I thought women were supposed to moan when they had sex

1. thisisoli profile image71
      thisisoliposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Haha!

2. profile image0

Yes!  this guy is lucky she is just chatting - she could be moaning about something during sex big_smile big_smile

24. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 14 years ago

This reminded me of a saying I have about oral sex, specifically '69'.   I've always seen that as a flawed plan because if I'm doing MY job right, then you will be unable to do YOUR job right (and vice versa). 

Plain and simple, she's multi-tasking like women do, but she wouldn't be if the guy was blowing her mind.  He may have to get a bit more creative to get her undivided attention.

1. profile image0

Yes - that would definately stop the chit-chat big_smile big_smile

25. Hokey profile image61
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

I don't know what to tell you! yikes

Never had this problem! yikes

Now how did I know that Hokey??

1. Hokey profile image61
        Hokeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Psychic?  smile

26. rebekahELLE profile image84
    rebekahELLEposted 14 years ago

at least they're still having sex!!

27. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

oOo, good point! yikes

28. profile image57
    LeanneMayposted 14 years ago

When a woman is talking like that during sex, she's trying to tell you something.  Sometimes us girls forget that you guys have a hard time reading between the lines.  But there is this maybe she has so much on her brain that she really isn't totally aware of what she's doing, one person already said communication is Key and that I agree totally with.
    Open the conversation with ease and no judgement, the only way a woman wants a penis is if it comes in peace, and I can tell you if I am really mad at my man and he's just pissing me off talking about the groceries or work during sex is an amazing way to get his attention and get his ego!!
    Chat over wine and open yourself to her, she'll talk to you after all she is a girl and chatting is what we do best.  woman want to fix things so take what I said and run with it, it will work,  good luck, hey post an update, LOL!!!!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)