Oral Sex

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 137 discussions (520 posts)
  1. Beyond-Politics profile image74
    Beyond-Politicsposted 14 years ago

A lifelong introvert and abstract thinker, I have been fortunate enough to have been able to observe society and people without the influence of [the] mass acceptance of ideas, beliefs, and behaviors that most take at face value as "normal."  With such being the case, in regards to oral sex, am I (seemingly) the only man in America who sees no difference between oral sex and a dog licking it's own behind?  Am I (seemingly) the only man (or adult) in America who thinks that oral sex is a repulsive act?

1. tksensei profile image59
      tksenseiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Are you providing oral sex to yourself?! No wonder you're an introvert!

Beyond-Politicsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I suppose that I should have expected such a narrow-minded and perverse response seeing as how (I repeat) most people cannot think past their own emotions or desire for pleasure.  Sad that we in America cannot accept diversity of thought as well as cultures/ethnicity.

1. profile image0
          Poppa Bluesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oddly, YOU seem the one that is unaccepting. Of course you're probably NOT the only person that finds oral sex repulsive. That's certainly okay with me. You and your partner can do what ever makes you happy but don't try to impose you views on me and then claim I don't accept diversity!

2. tksensei profile image59

My response was neither perverse nor narrow-minded. Read your own post. Thanks.

3. profile image0
          reeltaulkposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am not mad at you...you have stood your ground!  Good response, I agree with you

4. b2seeds profile image59
          b2seedsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I feel you, but what can you do?

5. profile image49
          Nips1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Stop trying to show off your college degree by using big words just because you can't get a woman to blow you.

1. profile image0
            Justine76posted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol   and then  sad  so I get it, but holy cow, you joined 19 minutes ago to say that? what "big words" are you referring to?

2. the pink umbrella profile image74
            the pink umbrellaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

big_smile   ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahah

2. R.Edwards profile image62
        R.Edwardsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

smh, that was hilarious!

With everything you said in your introduction to this topic I would've thought you'd take the approach on challenging those who disagree with oral sex; basically like minded individuals such as yourself.

When I was in the Army I remember certain rules like, "no 'doggystyle' (in lamen terms)" or "no kissing in uniform."

If you had a position of power in making, let's say a law, would you impliment that law on society like laws that already govern such practice? And if so (because I've asked this before), how would you oversee it?

Just a question; random but reasoned.

2. profile image0

lmao.....if this is really what you think.....you are indeed one of a kind in your own right!  I respect your honesty regardless of what the masses think.

Vonda G. Nelson

3. tantrum profile image59
      tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Maybe you had a bad experience ?
      Or any experience at all ?

I always get that response.  My beliefs are always attributed to such a speculation; "Maybe you've had a bad experience," "Maybe you just haven't had it performed right," "Maybe YOU have sexual hang-ups," etc.  Maybe I am just able to think past what everyone generally accepts as "normal behavior" (its a gift, trust me...it prevents blind conformity and encourages individual and critical thinking) without social influences.  I mean let's be rational...everything we stick in our mouths is not food, and our mouths simply were not meant to be placed everywhere we like (personally, I can't stomach the idea of someone's ingesting someone's bodily fluids).

1. tantrum profile image59

Well those are the normal questions, I think ?
          Maybe I'm too normal lol

so you never did it. Is that so ?

Tried...couldn't bring myself to do it.

1. profile image0
                AdviceDoctorposted 14 years agoin reply to this

There you go. If you had actually tried it, you would realize how amazing it is. And for the record, that Oral Sex Guide I made has helped alot of people in their marriages. Believe it or not, sex is all you need to keep a marriage rolling.

1. profile image0
                  Justine76posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am litterly laughing so hard, there ar tears...OMG!!!!! wow. REALLY!!!????
                  sex is all you need huh?

Sometimes !! lol

2. profile image0

No kidding. I get people all the time complaining over frustration, stress and all sorts of things. Their marriage is falling a part. I suggest sex 2 - 3 times a week and everything is fine after that. Sex is ALL you need.

3. profile image0
                    Contriceposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Sorry AdviceDoctor, if that's the kind of advice your giving then I'm passing.  If sex were all you needed in a marriage then the divorce rate would not be so high.

2. profile image0

You're amazing, you want to shoot down someone because they aren't into what you're into.  If you re a freak.....so be it, if you are liberal, so be it as well.  What are you trying to justify by going against what he believes and practices.  Live your life as you wish regardless of what someone else thinks or does.  This specific response shows exactly where you are coming from in more ways than one.  I am gathering you are proud of your book because you have promoted oral sex in a "good" way, the best way to keep any marriage together.......oh please!  Like that is all that it takes to keep a marriage going, as well as stable.  U are looney indeed.  I wish I could visit your office, you'll probably be paying me for a session

1. profile image0

I'm not shooting anyone down. Think of it more as an.. advice. I accept people for who they are and what they believe in. I don't jude. I'm not allowed to judge. He's never tried oral sex. How the hell can you say it's disgusting if you've never even tried it? His first post was that people who engage in oral sex are the same as dogs who lick their asses. That's judging?

Read the whole forum before you post a reply, buddy.

And for the record, I take $320 for a session. I'm a damn good shrink.

2. tksensei profile image59

And not much else, it seems.

If you're looking for a fight you're wasting your time.
            I never fight with dogs.
            Too small for me lol

Wasn't talking to you. Keep your shirt on.

2. profile image0

You seem like a very narrow-minded person who only believes you are right and no one else is right. You have an obvious case of narcissism.

Gee, thanks doc. I'll give that diagnosis all the consideration it deserves.

1. profile image0

Alright. You use sarcasm as a defense mechanism. You either have a very low self esteem, or one that's completely flying up the roof. You are obviously very bitter, and you are, like I said an obvious, text book example of a narcissist. Seriously, you push everyone away if you keep doing this.

And for the record, calling me a "doc" doesn't make you the smart ass you think you are, I am a psychiatrist so you were quite right about that one.

Keep guessing, doc.

...roll

1. profile image0

I think I got you. You're speechless.

2. tantrum profile image59

Neither of the two.
                    Just a poor guy.

2. profile image0

thats funny. Doesn't everybody think they are right? And if you belive your right, well...not everybody can be right? right? does anybody go around saying.."Im worng!!"

I'm loving you for that response.  Nice check for the quack!  wink

3. Beyond-Politics profile image74

Oooooooh...I see it now.  I just visited your page, and you have a posting entitled "The Ultimate Guide To Oral Sex."  You CAN'T be objective in the discussion. You have a personal stake in defending your positions...I'm kicking myself for not having seen the obvious before now.  Nice deflection though, labeling me narcissistic.  wink

1. profile image0

I wasn't labelling you a narcissist. I was labelling the dog.

3. profile image0

lmao-- you are letting them have it today aren't you

4. Mim.A. profile image59
      Mim.A.posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I demand you go to the local strip club, champagne room specifically and throw few hundred bucks it will change your entire conclusion about oral sex, and I am only mentioning  the club because someone at home isn't doing a good job! sad

5. starme77 profile image76
      starme77posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think , really weather people enjoy oral sex or not is something that is none of anyone elses business and should be kept for the dating site for people to ask each other so they know weather or not they would enjoy the same things or not, but for hubpages , naw

6. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It is a 'replusive' act? You must be brain-dead. What do you think is the #1 thing on the minds of men? Duh!

Most men, that's all they really want is a woman who can give it and give it good. Usually, the best technique is a winner.

Your study or learning of people and their beliefs, view or habits? I say you need to learn more.

Have a great day!

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

7. wsp2469 profile image60
      wsp2469posted 14 years agoin reply to this

oral sex? yes please

8. profile image0
      A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Uhhhhhhhhhhh, maybe you should....nevermind

9. Pr0metheus profile image58
      Pr0metheusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I love oral sex... except after mexican food with hot sauce.... I learned that lesson first hand recently.... bad times sad

1. profile image0
        cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

omgsh yikes big_smile

spicy...
        http://i48.tinypic.com/ndxfs.jpg

10. bettynewberry profile image59
      bettynewberryposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Repulsive??? No way jose'. Oral sex is intimate and exciting and well hmmm......apparently not right for you. Just as I do not care for anal sex, many do.
      Don't knock oral sex just cause YOU don't like it.
      To me oral sex is the more special form of love you can share with another person. It is not like a dog who licks himself as part of a grooming ritual. Most humans use soap and water to bath themselves, not their tongue. I know when I make love to my husband with my mouth he is in total bliss, and I am saying to him that I love him and want to share this very personal/pleasurable experience with him. Just as when he licks and sucks on me he is showing me how much he wishes to please me.
      You do not have to like it or ever wana do it. God gave us free will to make these kind of decisions. Are you about the only guy who finds it distasteful??? Well I could say yep pretty much.

11. adamareangere profile image67
      adamareangereposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Although this discussion is hilariously entertaining, I'll answer your question to my best ability, Beyond-Politics. Your opinion is one several hold, though personally not by myself. I can certainly understand where you are coming from, why would someone want to put their mouth on something where urine comes out, or next to where we crap? If you think of it that way, then yes it is gross.

However, for me, I LOVE oral sex--giving and receiving. But, if the person is not clean, hygienic in anyway, then by no means am I going down there...or even letting them touch me sexually. But when both partners are clean and healthy, oral can be a great expression of feelings and pleasure. I think I enjoy giving because I know the person receiving is enjoying it immensely. I may not always be up for doing it, or it may be uncomfortable but I get joy out of his pleasure ... giving oral is more of a selfless act then one would think. Which may be another reason why so many couples are more than happy to give each other that stimulation.

1. THE LIP profile image61
        THE LIPposted 13 years agoin reply to this

If you find oral sex sooo repulsive then U shud give up consuming honey 2.!!!

12. sooner than later profile image60
      sooner than laterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I've been observing you observing people.

13. Kensey profile image60
      Kenseyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think that sex is a beautiful thing depending on your intentions for doing it. When You make love to someone that you truly love it shouldn't matter how you do it. It just matters what your willing to do to please your partner.

14. Bovine Currency profile image60
      Bovine Currencyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Is this a joke?

1. Adopt-a-Dog profile image68
        Adopt-a-Dogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

At least somebody beside me thought it was funny! I got company.

History is full of examples where the individual was right and the masses were wrong.  I'm not saying that this is one of those times, but it IS something to consider (and the notion that "If it feels good we should do it" does not negate this fact).  You'd be amazed at how much hell we can eliminate from our lives if we gave in to thinking more and our impulses less...just ask Tiger Woods.  wink

1. profile image0

So if you are repulsed by something don't do it! Just because you are repulsed by an act of intimacy, don't expect history to prove your feelings right or wrong.  Being an introvert you may not understand the feelings associated with love. When you love someone, you actually want what is best for them. You have a strong desire to give them pleasure, and to bring them happiness. In times of intimacy, one usually isn't thinking about what repulses themselves, but one acts and reacts to the signals of their partner. Can one give pleasure to another without oral stimulation? Yes, I'm sure you can and if your lover loves you they would never expect you to do something to them that you find repulsive. What's right for you may not be right for someone else, this is simply a matter of taste (pardon the pun) or preference!

1. profile image0

lol lol the funniest thing I have read today!!!!! No really, thanks so much for a very needed laugh!!!

1. profile image0

It's a joy to pleasure you! wink

2. Beyond-Politics profile image74

True, but then most people don't know the difference between what they truly "like" and what they've been socialized to "like" and accept.

1. profile image0

oog, too early to think about such things. anyway, BP, i think you've made your point and no one's going to listen, unless of course you start some sort of cult called CAOS (Church Against Oral Sex) or something. wink yikes big_smile

LOLOLOL.  True...people believe what they want, not what they think.  wink

Someone once told me a long time ago that, "No matter what a person believes, they can always justify their bullsh*t."  Sooooo true.  LOL

1. profile image0

Well since none of us can know what's in your heart, how do we know your aren't doing exactly that?

2. Adopt-a-Dog profile image68
                    Adopt-a-Dogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I why do i always feel like quoting you against yourself.

2. profile image0

I don't buy that at all! Cuturally we are exposed to what our society deems "acceptable" and we are influenced by that, but we all know what we like and don't like! Do you really think people that eat brocolli only eat it and like it because society tells them to? Then why doesn't everybody like it?

Not a joke.  Believe it or not, not everyone allows himself/herself to be socialized in such a way as to embrace what the masses consider "normal" behavior.  Some of us are simply more self-possessed than others.  wink

1. Bovine Currency profile image60
          Bovine Currencyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

hey champ, take a closer look, I am hardly a socialised member of the norm.

15. profile image0
      shazwellynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

ORAL SEX = talking (or oral) sex.  Are you not talking sex?  Then, does that mean you think you are repulsive? lol!!!

16. caravalhophoto profile image60
      caravalhophotoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I didn't read all the posts, but have to imagine why the question?
      I love oral sex when it is spoken correctly...can't say that i've always had stimulating conversation, but when speaking, it is for my pleasure and that of my partner, no other reason to partake if it wasn't.
      Do I find it repulsive?  No...I'm guessing maybe you've had some lousy conversation or dirty mouths and that's why you don't care for it?...hummmmm hmm

17. seyiari profile image60
      seyiariposted 14 years agoin reply to this

you are right bro. oral sex ia an animalistic behavior.

1. Sa Toya profile image83
        Sa Toyaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

We are animals-the highest of all animal life.
        I do not find oral sex repulsive at all. I did when I was younger, I just didn't get it, I'm older now and I'm down (no pun intended!)

I'm a virgin so I haven't but I think the issue maybe that people have lowered the act of sex. It has become just a 'thing' to do when it should be more.

To me it is an expression of love and I see know reason why your mouth can't show some love too.

1. pay2cEM profile image80
          pay2cEMposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I whole-heartedly agree with Sa Toya. It's an expression of love, and if pleasure happens to come along for the ride....more the better!

1. Sa Toya profile image83
            Sa Toyaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Exactly! I can't wait till I get the ball rolling...and not just orally I might add

18. profile image0
      sarah dawkinsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I have to assume that as you are so repulsed by oral sex that you have never tried it.  If you have never tried it, how can you know that it is so repulsive?  What is wrong with wanting to pleasure ourselves/others this way?  It is all part of being human, experimentation.

Might I suggest that you get outside of your introversion and pay a prostitute (who doesn't know you from Adam - no pun intended - looking at earlier posts) for oral sex, then comment on it.  You might be pleasantly surprized. 

Do you masturbate?  If so, do you think that is ok to do?  Why? why not?  You need to look deeper into yourself and find the reason (possibly an incident) that made you feel so repulsed by people pleasuring each other by performing oral sex.

I hope you find some resolution to your problem, you are missing out on so much.

x

19. Bredavies profile image61
      Bredaviesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

you are my hero.

20. wesleyacarter profile image56
      wesleyacarterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

you should get off the high horse man. you are not a better man because you don't like it. Stop trying to impress the few females who don't like it.

the "sensitive" type, right?

21. danielthorne profile image39
      danielthorneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No, there are a bunch of them out there...

22. Ben Evans profile image64
      Ben Evansposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I beleive that you and your partner are the only ones  who matter when it comes to  how you want to practice sex.

I tend to think that your repulsion of oral sex is actually not as uncommon as you may think.  There are many men and women who do not practice it.  Listen to the complaints from both sides.  Some may say they are repulsed by it and others will say they dont want to do it and others will do nothing and just give it.  If you talk to many friends and their spouses, I think you will find that it is not practiced as often as it seems to be popularized.

I think it is politically correct to give oral sex but i do disagree that it is uncommon not to give it.

With that said I think that often when we consider what we like or dont like, we dont take our partner into consideration.  It is all about ourselves and not about our partner.  This is the what often drives the sexual part of the relationship into the doldrums.  I beleive that sex is not just a act.  I beleive that it is spiritual and it is a way of expressing deep love.

I know that you are now saying what a load of bs.  I am not chastising you and like I said it is betweent you and your partner.

As far as frequency of performing oral sex, you are not very far from the norm because most people dont go down as much as mainstream may seem to indicate.

23. Greek One profile image62
      Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I haven't taken a survey on the subject, but I would have to say yes, you are in the minority (which is perfectly fine, of course.. to each his and her own)

Some might argue (I included), that it is the greatest gift to mankind that nature has given us (but then again I am an oversexed 40 year old man with who spends way to much time on the internet)

http://beaut.ie/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/lips.jpg

24. THE LIP profile image61
      THE LIPposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You must be the second known person in America who can actually give himself a blowjob and even then you complain.Maybe U shud try doing the same thing on a woman or even a man if ur inclined in that direction rather than going down on urself.Am sure Ur views about oral sex shall change.Though all said and done my curiousity gets the better of me and thus I must ask how exactly do you manage to go down on urself and give urself head?

25. gramon1 profile image59
      gramon1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

When I was part of the academic world I was constantly surprised by the inability most academitians (professors, researchers, and students alike) have to understand reality.  They theorized, isolated, removed from reality, and made their conclussion. I was out there, in the field, inside the most complex situations that involve human suffering. Then, I would read the same books they read and the same research papers they write and read. However, I would always interpreted them differently. The difference was that I had a good dosage of reality influencing me. Don't just stay out there looking at reality as what "normal" people do. Be there and feel it from the inside. That will give a different perspective. You are trying to be academic about life!

26. profile image0
      Contriceposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oral sex is a preference.  If you do not like to do it or receive it then that's your right.  Just understand the most women enjoy oral sex (especially the receiving end) so keep an open mind in your relationship.

2. profile image0
    AdviceDoctorposted 14 years ago

Oral Sex is a beautiful, amazing thing. It's one of the most pleasures two people can share.

And for the record, you don't poop through your genitals.

True, but it seems that most people cannot think beyond their desire for physical pleasure OR their emotions...it seems if it were meant for us to engage in oral sex, our genitals would either be on our faces, or our mouths would be where our genitals would be (then again, I'm not a religious person, so such logic would imply the reality of a sentient Creator/God).  wink

1. profile image0

Deleted

Yes we were.

1. profile image0

No we weren't.

Yes we were. Don't be scared of it, you can still believe in evolution.

1. profile image0

Alright, you have your opinions and I have mine. Let's agree to disagree. No hard feelings smile

NO.

1. profile image0

You're stubborn.

2. Uzdawi profile image72
                Uzdawiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No we weren´t, but
                Everyone Has A Right To Believe What They Want

2. profile image0
              sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes we were!

2. weblog profile image57
            weblogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

TK, like you usually ask: IS THIS RELIGION FORUM? lol

I didn't bring it up.

3. Beyond-Politics profile image74

If you believe that, how about a hypothetical question about oral sex.  If Jesus were married, do you think HE would pleasure HIS wife via oral sex?

He wasn't married.

1. profile image0

That's probably why he said IF Jesus WERE married. IF Jesus HAD been married, do you think he'd engage in oral sex?

If Jesus had been a baseball player would he have gone for a sacrifice bunt everytime?

LOL. Typical Christian...I pose a simple HYPOTHETICAL question and you dance all around the answer, trying to avoid looking like a hypocrite.  Let me ask again, since you think there is nothing wrong with oral sex, do you think Jesus would have engaged in oral sex IF he had a wife?  Would anyone else like to answer the question please?

2. Stimp profile image59
              Stimpposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm guessing you don't feel it so repulsive when you are the receiver.  You seem to be referring to just providing orally to a female.  Don't be thinkin' your undercarriage is any more appealing than a woman's.

A predictable assumption....its just as repulsive no matter who's in what position

3. Himitsu Shugisha profile image72
              Himitsu Shugishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You know, I think this very question is what spawned the, "What would Jesus Do," movement. smile

2. cheaptrick profile image76
        cheaptrickposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Some peoples genitals ARE on there faces.I know a guy with a Nose you wouldnt believe.
        Oral sex is indispensible and neccecery to express our selves sexualy,just the other day my buddy and I saw a super hot dame in a store,so we went right up to her and told her all the things we could DO for her,she of course called a cop which just shows to go you that oral sex can be dangerous as well.
        I cant believe that people are taking this post seriously...

1. profile image0

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!!!

2. dejajolie profile image60
          dejajolieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol, luv it!!!!

3. Colebabie profile image59
        Colebabieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

People are creative. And what is wrong with thinking about their physical pleasure and emotion? Isn't that the idea of sex in general? (and if you say its only for procreation... I think I'll scream)

4. G Miah profile image77
        G Miahposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, i agree with you there, imagine men walking around with dxxks on their heads, and women with a clxxxxis as their nose!

1. AdsenseStrategies profile image64
          AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And you were not meant to be able to see properly, so you shouldn't have those things on your face -- very silly logic. Unless of course you were being tongue in cheek, but then your tongue was never meant to be in your cheek

"Silly logic?"  Ok, how about THIS...try thinking past your emotions and base desires if you want to get closer to ascertaining what truth is.

5. readytoescape profile image59
        readytoescapeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

While I am sure we do not know why the creator decided to put a recreational facility right next to a waste disposal plant, it is an engineering and architectural trait followed and approved of by many municipalities.

Certainly there must be some reason, for besides installing the plumbing he also installed a sensory perception and distribution center of a highly evolved nature to convey communication on both sites and provided each with dual function.

Go Figure.

2. profile image0
      blackorchidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

big_smile

3. profile image0
    Poppa Bluesposted 14 years ago

I thought oral sex was when you just talk about it!

1. weblog profile image57
      weblogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol

2. fishtiger58 profile image68
      fishtiger58posted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL oh that was good!!

3. dingdong profile image56
      dingdongposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Really?! wink

4. Himitsu Shugisha profile image72
      Himitsu Shugishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL, best reply by far.

5. itcoll profile image62
      itcollposted 14 years agoin reply to this

hee hee.that was very clever.

4. ragnaworks profile image60
    ragnaworksposted 14 years ago

It is based on individual preference. There is no universal consensus regarding sexual practices.

Thank you.  At last...someone interjects some sanity and reason into the conversation.  I would shake your hand if I could. wink

1. dejajolie profile image60

So knowing this, then why start the thread by insulting the act and therefore the people who do it. You have your likes and dislikes like everyone else. I am not judging, just feel sorry for whoever you date.

If anything, you are proving me right...most people CANNOT think past their emotions or their desires.  You don't have to feel sorry for whomever I "date;" If anything, I feel sorry for anyone who cannot open their minds to the possibility that THEIR perspective of reality may be wrong and another's perspective may be right.   
          There is a quote that goes, "Hell is the impossibility of reason."  I hope you have some form of absolution to liberate you from that hell.  wink

What?!? Well you also need to do More research as there are a percentage of women who cannot climax through intercourse so that leaves oral or manual and therefore this being a Neccessary act. You say you agree with the "ragnaworks" that basically 'to each their own' yet you are saying for those who do they are discusting, etc.... you are contradicting yourself. No amount of quotes will prove your point. You don't like it fine I'm sure you will find someone who feels the same, sort of like finding a needle in a haystack!

1. profile image0
              lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

GO GIRL!  I like your style thanks big_smile

i like yours!

5. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

Anything between two consenting, freshly showered adults is cool with me. I'm sure I'm in the minority of women, however, in that I'm not really into the receiving end - but I totally love giving. I think this traces back to when I was 16. I had an older boyfriend, but I wanted to keep my virginity. He taught me to do the other instead.

I'm sure some readers are thinking, "TMI!" I'm pretty much an open book. I don't generally start topics like this, but if I'm asked, I tell the truth. Sorry if I offended anyone. We are all adults here, aren't we?

Wow, you must be extremely popular!

6. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

I'm a Christian, and I'll answer the question: yes, he would. I see nothing sinful in oral sex. I believe God created the human body to be beautiful and enticing. Have you ever read much of Psalms? Some of them are pretty erotic.

7. carolina muscle profile image68
    carolina muscleposted 14 years ago

I have no problem with oral sex.
    The problem I have is with aural sex.
    How can anybody stick somethin that big in someones ear?
    Well, I never.

:-D

1. profile image0

lol
      maybe it isnt big?

lol lol lol

8. tksensei profile image59
    tksenseiposted 14 years ago

Let me jump to the end of this thread and say a few of y'all seem to need a bj like there's no tomorrow.

1. profile image0

Let me respond to you by saying you need sex too, and you need therapy.

All set, thanks.

1. profile image0

I have an office in Alabama if you're ever nearby, just drop in..

Or I could just flush some money down the toilet. Same thing. Thanks for the offer though.

1. profile image0

OH OH OH! Is that a shot at my profession?

Explain a little better, please.

2. frogdropping profile image78
      frogdroppingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

*laughing*

And whilst sex is important, it's not the only thing that keeps a marriage going. Communication is also a cool tool.

To the OP - I get you. That's your opinion and you give a valid enough reason.

What's up guys? He only asked what other's thought. No biggie. How come/why does everything drop into religion before a threasd is off the first page? Sheesh hmm

1. profile image0

no kidding. sheesh is a good word.

1. profile image0
          bloodnlatexposted 14 years agoin reply to this

For the record, I never bring in religion in until the thread is weel into it's third page.

1. frogdropping profile image78

Good Munster. Top of the clas tongue

9. Beyond-Politics profile image74

My mother always told me, "You get what you pay for."  Since I didn't pay for you "diagnosis," I'll take it for what it's worth.  wink

Yeah, think about that one...

10. tantrum profile image59
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

OK kiddies, Stop fighting ! lol lol

1. profile image0

NO!! I just got my popcorn!!
      smile

11. Beyond-Politics profile image74

This is pathetic...I ask a simple question, and the mental midgets pop out the woodwork with labels rather than answers.  Can I pick a topic, or can I pick a topic?  LOLOL

OK I asked you something earlier. Will you respond ?

2. profile image0

hate to break it to you guy, but it happens ALL THE TIME
      any topic will do...

3. habee profile image92
      habeeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Are you referring to me? I didn't label anyone, and I answered your hypothetical question.

I see nothing wrong with oral sex, but if someone doesn't enjoy it or finds it repulsive, I see nothing wrong with that, either. When it somes to sex, there's no such thing as "normal." Each to his/her own.

1. profile image0

I dont think hes talking to you..its a whole other thing...TK and the Dr...

12. tantrum profile image59

What thing didn't you like about it ?

13. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

BTW, Carolina, love the "aural sex" thing! Then there's the "annual sex," which you only have once a year.

14. profile image0
    bloodnlatexposted 14 years ago

What's wrong with getting a blowie or chowing some beaver?  It is a glorious thing!  Everyone wins with this one!

1. profile image0

LMFAO!!!!! I wonderd where you were all this time!!!

1. profile image0

I've been trying to get some work done over here.

2. adamareangere profile image67

Ok ... well I love oral, but ew to your choice of word usage!

15. profile image0
    Poppa Bluesposted 14 years ago

Are you opposed to kissing as well?

1. profile image0

Deleted

1. profile image0

you prude....

1. profile image0

I was thinking the same thing! LOL

2. profile image0

I don't care if she spits or swallows, but I'm not in to the whole snowballing thing though

1. profile image0

what a champ!!
            lol

1. profile image0

I do what I can.

16. profile image0

Has anyone every made a chic squirt from giving her oral?

17. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

Legs straight up for me.

Yes !! I'm sure you like that !
      lol

1. profile image0
        ralwusposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hello tantrum and good morning. Are you shaved? LOL

Always ready ! lol

18. profile image0

Woot! I need to shave and shower first and brush me teeth and tongue.

1. profile image0

have a mint wink

1. profile image0

I hate mint except in Julip. LOL

1. profile image0

how about cinnamon?

19. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

I knew you'd show up here, Charlie! How are ya, dear?

Blood - I thought it was called "snow blowing"??

1. profile image0

Snowballing, Snow blowing, call it what you will, but I'm still not into it

2. profile image0

Good morning Habee. I sent you an email and it was returned. Must retry.

20. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

Please let me know if it's returned again, Charlie. Our internet carrier has just re-vamped the system, and I'm not sure it's working properly. I know I'm not getting all my emails through HP. Did you send it directly to me or through HP??

21. tantrum profile image59

I think the 'doctor' is kidding ! lol

1. profile image0

hmmmmm

ill be back....

22. profile image0
    fierycjposted 14 years ago

Geez!

1. profile image0

HAHAHHAH!!! Told ya things are wierd....

2. tantrum profile image59

So, what do you think ?

23. profile image0

cheaptrick needs a banana in its mouth.

1. cheaptrick profile image76
      cheaptrickposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm not an it and your humor sucks.Your implying that I should shut up.
      YOU GOT IT BRO.

24. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

ORAL SEX is absoultey nice, but do we need a forum for this?

25. tksensei profile image59
    tksenseiposted 14 years ago

................... roll

26. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 14 years ago

Brilliant commentary, indeed. 

Now, someone here reminds me of the Shoebox Hallmark card, to quote:  "And EVEN I laughed."

Points if anyone can tell me who and why--and catch the actual tone of this comment.

27. tantrum profile image59

HE'S A FAKE DOCTOR  !

It's only for fun ! lol

1. profile image0

ya think?!
      lol

lol

28. profile image0

I've got a question for the good doctor.  Is salad tossing and feltching considered oral sex, and if so, will the combination of the two keep my marrage strong?

29. Beyond-Politics profile image74

Thank you Reeltaulk.  Its obvious that as a "doctor," he lacks the ability to think outside his own beliefs.  While its true two consenting adults can agree to engage in oral sex, its simply not for everyone.  Contrary to popular belief, you don't have to try everything to know if you "like it" or not...I haven't skydived, cliff-jumped, drag-raced, scuba-dived, or a host of other things...not because "I'm afraid I will like it," but because they don't interest me and its a safe be to say that I wont like them.  "Don't knock it if you haven't tried it" is a weak simplistic justification for people who want others to see things the way THEY see them. Most Americans engage in behaviors that we know aren't good for us, but we do them anyway because we like them in the short-term and cannot think in the long-term past our emotions, feelings, or senses...we eat the wrong foods, do drugs, engage in reckless sports, etc., that dont hurt us immediately, but have long term effects...why is it beyond the realm of possibility that oral sex could be just another questionable behavior that we engage in that we like, but is not good for us?

1. profile image0

of course you dont have to do everything that exists, i personaly know several people who feel the same as you. but its pointless to try and change someones mind, you wont change yours, they wont change theirs.
      oh yeah, sorry im sure you said it already, but why do you think its harmful?

I think you misunderstood slightly.  I'm not saying that oral sex is harmful...my overall point was to get people to consider that maybe oral sex--a behavior that everyone seems to think as "normal"--could be considered yet another in a long line of behaviors and self-decisions that we make as adults that maybe we should question. We do a great many things...its just funny that we accept them at face value as "normal behavior" just because everyone see it that way.  I've never been one to "go along to get along."  Blind conformity without questioning merit is just as repulsive to me. wink

2. profile image0

You are so right, people love to engage, but when it comes to dealing with the after math all hell breaks loose, or someone else has to get involved so that the burden wouldnt be so heavy.  I know exactly what you are saying, people consider your mentality boring or corny, but when you don't experience the hardships that may experience they look at you like you think you are better than everybody else or that you think you are special......please get a grip!

1. wsp2469 profile image60

Y'all really are getting too much into this.
        By the way, it's hard for people to argue against undocumented generalizations. 
        I think someone should ask a doctor about whether or not oral sex is not good for people.  Discuss it with a medical doctor.  Some people will have more time than I to piss away arguing about this and they just might ask for some facts to back up all the generalizations.
        Me?  I'd rather be writing hubs.  So far though, none of the medical professionals I associate with say that <snipped - watch the adult language> will give you cancer.
        I'm also unclear how oral sex caused you hardships.  Too much attention on this if you ask me . . . and you did.

1. Mrs.Nita profile image60
          Mrs.Nitaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Actually, I was watching the news a few weeks ago, and they were talking about how now more and more women are developing oral cancer.  The reason for oral cancer is due to "oral" sex because of the virus HPV.  So see there u have it, oral sex does cause cancer and women should be aware of any lesions in their mouths and if you should find any;immediately go to the doctor.

1. profile image0

I'm sorry to hear that! Was your treatment successful?

1. Mrs.Nita profile image60
              Mrs.Nitaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

i dn't have oral cancer i was just letting u know.

1. profile image0

Good! I'm glad you take the right precautions.smile

2. wsp2469 profile image60

Okay, I am not a medical professional but the gist of what I hear is that oral sex in and of itself will not give you cancer if you follow me.

30. Mim.A. profile image59
    Mim.A.posted 14 years ago

How bad could it actualy be? It's the only act that hasn't changed in centuries as if evolution will not dare get close to it because it's sooooo enjoyable when it's done "the wrong way".

Quite possible.  But then again, it WAS considered sodomy in the United States up until the last years of the last century, and therefore illegal.  That being the case, it stands to reason that if it was illegal, everyone was not doing it.

31. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

oral sex is a necessity like food and water lol seriously though, it is, look it up

1. profile image0
      Lucky13agogoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Deleted

1. profile image0

lol  lol  lol  lol  big_smile

1. starme77 profile image76
          starme77posted 14 years agoin reply to this

ha ha lol like good one

LMBO

32. profile image0

I'm thirsty-anybody else thirsty?

1. Cagsil profile image70

lol lol

2. caranoelle profile image77
      caranoelleposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Parched.  And getting thirstier the more I read.

33. wsp2469 profile image60
    wsp2469posted 14 years ago

i think the idea is to shower thoroughly first
    i personally put my tongue in places other men never would!

1. Cagsil profile image70

TMI lol lol lol lol lol

sorry but i like all the parts n places

LOL!~

Well, I DO, honestly.
        ya don't think women date me just because I have a big . . . ya know . . .?

34. profile image0

toothpick-anybody got a toothpick?

1. profile image0

piece of floss even?

35. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

Piece of floss?

How about an appointment to see a dentist? lol lol

36. profile image0

toothbrush?

37. frogdropping profile image78
    frogdroppingposted 14 years ago

Why don't we do one of those 'really tedious links'? You know, where you somehow manage to link two very random subjects or people.

I know ... why don't we make a link between Jesus and Oral Sex.

I'll make a start: Jesus is the son of God, God is the Creator of all things, things are random objects, an object can be something you possess, to possess someone is to thought of as jealous, zzzzzzzzzz ... I see we've already made the link.

38. profile image0
    Denno66posted 14 years ago

I like the color green. big_smile

Me too. It's good to be green. In fact in this day and age ... the greener you are the better the world is.

Or some such wink

1. profile image0

I like green too big_smile

Let's save the Earth. Let's all become frogs. What a great idea smile

2. profile image0
          Denno66posted 14 years agoin reply to this

You are correct big_smile

39. KCC Big Country profile image85
    KCC Big Countryposted 14 years ago

The way I see it, life is a buffet, an all-you-can-eat buffet.  Belly up to the bar and getcha some of everything you want, but don't worry about what everyone else is eating.  There's no need to eat something you don't want to eat and don't worry if I eat my share of what you don't like.

lol, SO TRUE!

40. K Partin profile image60
    K Partinposted 14 years ago

Better to receive than give?.........oh oh wrong thread sorry yikes

41. profile image0
    shinujohn2008posted 14 years ago

Oral pleasure is safe if the couples are hygiene.

42. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 14 years ago

Why was this question even asked?  I can never understand people's curiousity about others' sexual behaviors!  It's none of your business and a complete waste of time and I had to say it!  the fact that you care what other people are doing sexually makes you kind of creepy, in my book!

43. tantrum profile image59

lol

44. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

hello you smile

i'm going to hit the sack now. have a great night!

45. wsp2469 profile image60
    wsp2469posted 14 years ago

You'd have to be crazy to pay 320 bucks!  Sorry, but that is way too much to pay for one hour!

1. profile image0

50 minutes. And it's not so much compared to the service you're getting. You're getting someone to sit down with you, listen to your problem once - 3 times a week and getting advice from someone who has a degree in advicing people and has studied the human soul and all human behavior his whole career. I mean, it's a very low price to pay. But on the other hand, I wouldn't lower it... It paid for my kitchen and my Mercedes smile

1. adamareangere profile image67

I'm trying to be impartial but geez ... it sounds like you're in it more for money then to help others. No wonder I avoid therapists like the plague.

1. profile image0

I love helping people. The pay is just a sweet bonus.

2. wsp2469 profile image60

Sorry.  320 an hour is too much to pay.
        As far as your Mercedes goes . . . you really should buy American . . . assuming you are an American, of course.

1. profile image0

Well, yeah. I am American. Ford does no longer make decent cars. I would like a Dodge Charger. And Chevy is just not appropriate enough for Alabama.

What about GM?  Saturn?  I'm not sure I understand why no one drives a Chevy in Alabama.

46. Adopt-a-Dog profile image68
    Adopt-a-Dogposted 14 years ago

Did I hear someone say "dog" ?

And I may let off my English Mastiff on you if you call dogs' grooming habits "Oral Sex".

47. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

haha!!! big_smile

i think everyone could agree that that is disgusting, even if they never tried it.

I did know someone that tried it. I am not sure he should have been locked away for it, however (which he was, which is how I knew about it). I will never tell a friend of mine that I always confuse him for that guy, too (well, maybe I will -- it would be interesting to see his reaction)

1. profile image0

:x

i wouldn't tell him. he might go 'hmm, why do i remind him of that guy who romanced a schnauzer' (or whatever it was). neutral

Cow. It's pretty rural around here...

On the same topic, is your emoticon a bunny rabbit without ears? Weren't you the one boiling your rabbit for soup? Is that why he has no ears?
          Yours,
          Curious

1. profile image0

=:^O

you just made my hair stand on end. that's just awful sad

to answer your question, it is a queasy emoticon

:x <---see how he is pursing his lips like 'i just threw up in my mouth a little'?

That's truly disappointing; I thought it was a kiss

48. Richieb799 profile image74
    Richieb799posted 14 years ago

Its not really the same as a dog licking its own behind is it? that would be ass to mouth, which is gross.

Are you saying there's a *second* kind I don't know about! wink

1. Richieb799 profile image74
        Richieb799posted 14 years agoin reply to this

apparently wink

anyway, Its a strange comparison he made because its not like you doing it to yourself either, i miss my last girlfriend wink new one won't do it, so I won't do it for her.

Wrong tactic. Lead the way. And wait (you can always give up again if it doesn't work) (Is this becoming a locker room here, jeez!)

49. profile image0

why do i keep getting drawn to this thread lol  ????????????

1. Richieb799 profile image74
      Richieb799posted 14 years agoin reply to this

yous just naughty thats why wink

1. profile image0

lol

2. adamareangere profile image67

Because the boys are entertaining :-D

3. lorlie6 profile image72
      lorlie6posted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol

50. bojanglesk8 profile image61
    bojanglesk8posted 14 years ago

yes u are a very strange man

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)