jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

What is your greatest motivation in life?

1. BakerRambles profile image85
    BakerRamblesposted 6 years ago

What is your greatest motivation in life?

2. terrektwo profile image82
    terrektwoposted 6 years ago

Like your picture shows mine is my children and family as well.

3. colpolbear profile image95
    colpolbearposted 6 years ago

Me having to push forward or risk being left to a substandard life and living like my parents were.  I don't want to have to scramble to pay the electric bill every month.

4. aisha91 profile image57
    aisha91posted 6 years ago

My mother, the rest of the family and the future itself.

5. alancaster149 profile image84
    alancaster149posted 6 years ago

The joke answer is: getting up in the morning at this time of year! More serious than that is hoping to see a motor document from the DVLA (Driver Vehicle Licensing Authority) in Swansea to send off with my other documents and keys to the AVIVA insurance company offices near Bristol for them to get on with the paperwork after my RAF blue 1981 Land Rover Series III LWB Safari Estate (HHU 572X) went AWOL last week. I need the cash for a replacement and to pay for work on my house roof!
    Aside from that winter's threatening from Siberia again and i'm getting on with another Hub page as soon as i've done this to 'chalk up the ton' - 100 Hub-pages tonight!

6. gallardoblend profile image58
    gallardoblendposted 6 years ago

The opportunity to change other people's lives. Of course in a way that is most positive for the people I would affect I hope! Just to know that I have the chance to create something that can alter the way people think or interact with what we know. It's interesting to me, and a prime motivator for everything I do.

7. manofmystery24 profile image60
    manofmystery24posted 6 years ago

The fact that we are infinite beings. Infinite meaning we can be as great as we want to be, and we can have as much as we want from life. If we were finite, life wouldn't be very interesting or motivating. You can never take more then your fair share.

8. ananceleste profile image66
    anancelesteposted 6 years ago

The hope of reaping the fruit of my mission before I die. To love those that don't know what love is, and teaching my children that is possible.

9. imratulmaadat profile image58
    imratulmaadatposted 6 years ago

life itself is my main motivation. all that is in life and all that you want from it.

10. AnnaCia profile image83
    AnnaCiaposted 6 years ago

Honestly, I want to meet the new babies in my family; I don't want to miss special friends and family events.  I want to be there to help the ones who need me.  I want to see the end of my path.

11. ripplemaker profile image83
    ripplemakerposted 6 years ago

What motivates you to do the things you do?  Sometimes one needs to slow down, stop awhile and ask yourself this question. read more

12. sassydee profile image74
    sassydeeposted 6 years ago

My answer to the question, " what is your most motivaion in your iife"? read more

working