Everyone Has A Book Inside Of Them?

Jump to Last Post 1-18 of 18 discussions (18 posts)
  1. Seeker7 profile image94
    Seeker7posted 7 years ago

Everyone Has A Book Inside Of Them?

Do you think this is true? Personally I'm not sure - I think mine would probably be pretty dull! I say that because not being a fiction writer mine would have to be a biography - OMG what a yawn that would be for readers! What would your book be?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5356208_f260.jpg

2. MarloByDesign profile image84
    MarloByDesignposted 7 years ago

I would like to write a book about woman and money, or managing money for divorced individuals...my speciality is teaching people how to be frugal and that is specialize in at HubPages (saving, spending, and managing $money$ Hubs). I already have the outline done, not I just need to write it!

3. tlpoague profile image86
    tlpoagueposted 7 years ago

Mine is a mystery. I wrote it and a ghost story three years ago and now it just sits. I haven't published it yet but plan to do so soon.

4. Sunny2o0o profile image71
    Sunny2o0oposted 7 years ago

I don't think that's accurate--everyone has a story, but not necessarily a book.  And no matter how riveting you may find your own story, if we all shared them indiscriminately, as via books, pretty soon they would all start to sound the same.

5. almasi profile image60
    almasiposted 7 years ago

My books are about my experiences mainly about the stress I have lived through  in life and from the feedback I get, they do help people.

Therefore, I do believe that everyone has a book inside them because everyone has lived through something.

6. carolp profile image81
    carolpposted 7 years ago

Everyone is a story. I want to write a book about different kinds of love experiences and relationships.

7. vox vocis profile image78
    vox vocisposted 7 years ago

Yes, I believe everyone has a book inside, but not everyone knows how to write it. My biography would be too much because there are things I'd rather forget than live through again (although only in a book). I've got too many ideas for great books, but the fear nobody would ever read them stops me from writing.

8. BakerRambles profile image87
    BakerRamblesposted 7 years ago

I truly believe everyone does have a book waiting inside them, but most have sense of partial judgement from an outside source, so they fail to present their creation from fear of misguided judgement.

9. Seeker7 profile image94
    Seeker7posted 7 years ago

Thanks to all so far who have made a comment - very interesting viewpoints.

Sunny2020 - the saying 'everyone has a book inside them' is accurate - it has been said many times over the years by various people.

10. Frank Atanacio profile image80
    Frank Atanacioposted 7 years ago

Everyone is a story--  life is a story.. even death is a story  and it's inside each and everyone of us.. Very Good question my friend

11. Dreamers Pen profile image61
    Dreamers Penposted 7 years ago

I think everyone has a story to tell, maybe not a book.  Though I think everyone can learn from each others' experiences from life with the biographies.  I think my book of life would be boring for the most part (so far... only 26), never did anything really exciting, but I think with the experiences I have had could teach people something.

Now the book really inside me writing wise is fantasy and I am working on it right now.

12. nifty@50 profile image71
    nifty@50posted 7 years ago

Yes, but some are a lot more interesting than others.

13. freecampingaussie profile image59
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

LOL!! I am starting a course tomorrow night helping me to write a childrens book!! Hopefully then I can do the one for adults I am keen to do !

14. seicheprey profile image61
    seichepreyposted 7 years ago

I think everyone has a story, I just don't think that everyone can write it.

15. Tusitala Tom profile image68
    Tusitala Tomposted 7 years ago

To say that 'Everyone has a book inside them' seems to be being interpreted that you have to have an interesting personal life story to qualify.  In other words, an autobiography worth writing.  Yet it might not be so much what you've done, as what you've learned.  That book might not need to be so much a story that reads like a novel.   Look at all the non-fiction out there!   Of course you have a book or three inside you.   You just have to get round to making the effort to write it.

16. jkselections profile image60
    jkselectionsposted 7 years ago

My story is one that is like a cat with 9 lives.  Crazy things happened to me as I was growing up, luckily I never got really hurt.  My brother always told me just like a cat I must have 9 lives.  I've began to write a children's book with each little episode that happened as a chapter.  I hope that when I finish and publish that people will find it funny and lessons to learn from.

17. calpol25 profile image66
    calpol25posted 7 years ago

My book would be about an actress who is retired in her 60s and is recruited to become a spy, as she is the stereotype of a grandmother she is less likely to be suspected. :-)

18. AllSuretyBonds profile image57
    AllSuretyBondsposted 7 years ago

I think we do all have a book inside of us. Each of us may not be sure how to write or tell the story they have but I think each of us have one waiting inside of them.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)