An Incomplete Puzzle by Misbah

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (41 posts)
  1. Jodah profile image88
    Jodahposted 2 years ago

Please take a few minutes to read Misbah’s excellent poetic response to Brenda’s word prompt “puzzle.”
    Good work on these poems, Misbah, and the last was a touching dedication to Ron and Brenda. https://hubpages.com/literature/An-Incomplete-Puzzle

1. Misbah786 profile image83
      Misbah786posted 2 years agoin reply to this

Aww... this is so kind of you, John. Thank you so much for sharing my hub on forums. I'm so happy to know you enjoyed reading it. smile

Happy Sunday. Take care and keep smiling, dear friend. smile

Blessings always!

PS: I think you forgot to post the link or maybe there is some sort of glitch. smile

1. Jodah profile image88
        Jodahposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Fixed, must have been a glitch smile

Thank you so much, John  smile

1. surovi99 profile image84
            surovi99posted 2 years agoin reply to this

I loved all your poems on Brenda's word prompt, "Puzzle". Really well-framed but I loved the one you dedicated to Brenda the best. I couldn't help crying- it was that emotional. Kudos to you. Have an awesome Sunday.

Thank you, John, for sharing Misbah's work.

Thank you so much for your very lovely and sweet comment, Rosina. Dear friend, I'm really sorry the poem made you cry. Please take care and stay safe.
              Wishing you a Happy Sunday. smile
              Blessings and Love as always!!

2. Brenda Arledge profile image80
              Brenda Arledgeposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Rosina...she had me in tears.

I apologize for bringing tears to your eyes, Bredz.
                Hugs!!!

1. Brenda Arledge profile image80

That's quite alright Misbah!
                  Emotions...that's what Writer's do.  We bring out emotions through our words.

+++

smile

2. ChitrangadaSharan profile image92
      ChitrangadaSharanposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hello Misbah!
      All your poems are insightful and well crafted. Excellent response to the word prompt, Puzzle. Life indeed is a puzzle, and we are forever, trying to find the right piece to fit in.
      The dedication to Brenda is heartfelt. Concluding your words on a positive note is good. That’s the only option, we human beings have. Isn’t it?
      I hope it helps to comfort Brenda.
      Thank you for sharing.
      Thank you John, for sharing this in the forum.

Thank you very much, Di, for your kind words and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me. You are right that this is the only option we have and the only thing we can do. God bless us all with peace. Ameen! I pray to God to provide Brenda the peace and comfort she needs. smile

Happy Sunday. Blessings and lots of Love!

Thank you Chitrangada

3. vidsagster profile image85
      vidsagsterposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Beautiful poems Misbah, especially the one dedicated to Brenda. I am sure it will comfort her. Excellent response to Brenda's word prompt. I loved all of them. Thanks for sharing John.

Vidya, I hope it brings her comfort. Thank you so much for reading and leaving such a lovely comment. It makes me happy to hear you enjoyed it. smile

Stay well and happy. Have a superb week ahead!

Sending you Blessings and Love!!!

Thanks Vidya..her words really hit home

2. AliciaC profile image92
    AliciaCposted 2 years ago

I enjoyed reading all of the poems, but I loved the second one. The story is thought provoking and memorable. It's the type of poem that appeals to me.

I read about Brenda's loss on Facebook. Misbah's poem about the event is lovely. I think it will be very comforting for Brenda. Misbah has expressed sadness about the loss, which I'm sure Brenda feels, but has also referred to a future meeting between Ron and Brenda.

Dear Linda, thank you so much for your very thoughtful and sweet comment. I'm glad you liked the second poem about an unknown artist and his work. I'm glad you also enjoyed the poem I dedicated to Bredz; I hope it brings her some comfort and strength.

Wishing you a Blissful Sunday smile

Many Blessings and Much Love

3. Farah N Huq profile image83
    Farah N Huqposted 2 years ago

Wow! O wow! Misbah, those were some very nice poems indeed. Loved the emotion that went behind each. That’s how life is...My blessings for you...

Farah, thank you so much for reading and leaving such a lovely comment. I'm glad you enjoyed reading these poems. Gratitude, dear friend.

Blessings and Love as always!! smile

Thanks Farah...she has sone great writes

4. Pamela99 profile image87
    Pamela99posted 2 years ago

Misbah, your four poems are a terrific response to Brenda's prompt. I particularly like the last poem that is dedicated to Brenda. I know she will appreciate it. I loved reading each poem.
    Much love and many blessings.

I enjoyed reading your lovely comment, Pamela.  'Terrific' sounds so Cool cool
      Thank you so much for your support and love, dear friend. May God continue to bless you abundantly. Ameen! smile

I hope Brenda finds some solace in the dedicated poem during her difficult and painful time.

Have a great day ahead!

Sending you Many Blessings and Lots of Love smile

Thanks Pamela...i do appreciate them

5. RozlinMohsin profile image60
    RozlinMohsinposted 2 years ago

Lovely four poems, dear Misbah. Great response to Brenda's word prompt, puzzle. I loved the dedication poem. Enjoyed reading your hub. Keep writing.
    Enjoy your day.
    Take care.
    Blessings and Much Love!

Thank you so much for your kindness, Rozlin. Glad you liked them all. smile
      Happy Sunday, dear sister. Take care and enjoy!

Blessings and Lots of Love!

Thanks Rozlin

6. billybuc profile image86
    billybucposted 2 years ago

Four poems, Misbah? You were definitely inspired by this challenge. Lovely, and especially your tribute to Ron for Brenda.  Well done, my friend.

blessings to you always

bill

Dear Mr. Bill, there are some truly outstanding friends like you who have contributed to my success on this writing platform; without the love, support, and encouragement of some dear friends like you, I would be nothing. Sir, I am forever grateful to you for your constant encouragement and support. May God continue to bless you and your loved ones abundantly. Ameen! smile
      Take care and keep smiling. A beautiful Sunday to you!
      Blessings always! smile

Thanks Bill...she outdid herself

7. Peggy W profile image96
    Peggy Wposted 2 years ago

Thanks John for sharing Misbah's poems in response to Brenda's prompt.  I hope that when she eventually reads this, and learns of the many people who care about her losing her beloved Ron, it brings her some comfort knowing that so many people care about her.  May God bless her.  You too Misbah and John!

Ameen to all your kind prayers, dear Peggy. Thank you so much for reading and leaving such lovely feedback. I'm glad you liked the poems. smile

Stay safe and happy.
      Sending you many Blessings and Love!!

Peggy
      Thank you.
      I am so touched by everyone's heartfelt words.

8. MsDora profile image93
    MsDoraposted 2 years ago

The poems are all relatable and touching. The creativity in the last poem is commendable, comparing life to a puzzle. Great work. Thanks Jodah, Thanks Misbah.

Thank you so much for your very kind and generous comment, Ms. Dora. Glad you enjoyed reading them.

Wishing you a happy Monday and a wonderful week ahead. smile

Blessings and Love as always!!

Thank you Ms. Dora

9. Brenda Arledge profile image80
    Brenda Arledgeposted 2 years ago

Misbah
    I'm so glad to hear this word prompt got your words flowing.

"A Lovely Existence by Your Side" shows us how love is perplexing but we have all the pieces in front of us to make it work. 
    It's a lovely canvas just waiting for us to paint our destination.

"An Artist Unknown" paints a sad picture of an unknown artist.
    He stayed up all night painting a picture of a woman he admired, but collapsed with only the cat to mourn him.
    The woman in the picture lives on while another enjoys her company.

It could have been you, destiny keeps going on in the cosmos.

Take a chance when you have it...least your dreams become broken.

"The Misfitting ~ She Was Fixing It Wrong!"
    Tells us a story about how one can believe someone is the love of his life, but the feeling is not returned. 
    No matter what one does, it doesn't change.
    She must let him go & find one who really takes her to heart.

"In a Different World Now ~ a Poem Dedicated to Bredz" Misbah wrote an introduction to this poem where she recalls telling me about propose day & roses day.
    I remember telling her I knew we didn't have much time left together.
    Not that he was sick lying in bed, but that I knew he didn't feel well.
    I knew he wanted this pain to end & that we had heard the sound of a bird calling, but we couldn't find the bird.

It was a happy chirping sound but I knew that it was a sign that Ron would be leaving me soon.

And so it was...

Thank you so much Misbah for being my friend & helping me through this...even believing me when my words sound like the voice of a crazy lady.
    But I really did know...even so,...I wasn't prepared.

Now to Misbah's poem,
    "In a Different World Now" shows how Ron & I were together knowing that this day would one day come.

Since he's left, I've been broken but I will always keep our promises and fulfill each one.

The universe dealt us quite a hand.   One heck of a puzzle to solve, but we did it each day smiling at one another.

I will leave no stone unturned.  I will complete the pieces of the puzzle we started & send it to you completed.

Thank you so much gal.  I really appreciate this poem & all the love & support you send me.

These poems are terrific.  I will post a link in the word prompt article.

Bredz, you have a beautiful soul and you are a wonderful friend. May God always keep you safe and protected. I'm glad you liked it. Thank you so much for reading, for posting the link, and for your lovely comment. I appreciate it very much. God bless you abundantly. Ameen!

Take care and stay healthy.

Blessings and Hugs

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)