Forest— Poem by Chitrangada

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (17 posts)
  1. surovi99 profile image83
    surovi99posted 2 years ago

Read this beautiful poem by Chitrangada where she talks of the benefits of spending time in mother nature and better still, a forest. Here is the link:
    https://hubpages.com/literature/Forest-Poem

Hi Chitrangada,
    I loved both your prose and poetry. In fact, I learned how it is helpful for someone to take time out in a forest and how it pays off big times. Thank you for sharing.

1. ChitrangadaSharan profile image91
      ChitrangadaSharanposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hello Rosina!
      I am glad that you liked my poem and it's theme.
      Recently, I had the opportunity to visit one of the beautiful forest in the Northern part of India, and I used my pictures as a prompt.
      Thank you for sharing the link in the forum. Much appreciated.

2. Jodah profile image92
    Jodahposted 2 years ago

Chitrangada, there is a very important message in this poem and commentary. We need to spend time with nature and actually feel like a part of it.
    Thank you for sharing, Rosina.

Hello John!
      Thank you for reading and appreciating the thoughts expressed in the poem.
      The inspiration and the experiences, expressed in the poem are real, and the pictures are from my recent visit to a forest in my country. Glad you liked the message.
      Thank you and have a happy week ahead.

3. Pamela99 profile image88
    Pamela99posted 2 years ago

This is a lovely poem Chitrangada. I very much enjoyed reading it. I always enjoy any time I have spent in a forest with nature. You described the forest in such a beautiful fashion.

Thank you Pamela, for your kind words of appreciation.
      I am happy that you liked the thoughts expressed in the poem.
      Have a great day.

4. Brenda Arledge profile image81
    Brenda Arledgeposted 2 years ago

Great poem.   Nature is where we come to know our soul.

If you listen, you can truly hear the whispers.

Hello Brenda!
      Good to read your comments. Yes, Nature is the ultimate healer, and it helps us to connect to the ‘Supreme.’
      Thank you and have a blessed day.

5. AliciaC profile image94
    AliciaCposted 2 years ago

Chitrangada has created a lovely poem. She has described some of the feelings that I have when I enter a forest very well. The photo at the start is wonderful.

Hi Linda!
      Many thanks for the endorsement of the thoughts expressed in my article/ poem.
      I am glad that you liked my pictures.
      Thank you so much for your support.

6. RozlinMohsin profile image59
    RozlinMohsinposted 2 years ago

Beautiful poem, Chitra di. I enjoyed reading. I love the message conveyed through the poem. Walking around the long trees in forest is an amazing experience. While reading your hub, it gave me a flashback of my time with my siblings in our mango farm in India. We used to have a lot of fun around the trees in the farm.
    Thank you for sharing this one.

Rosina, thank you for sharing Chitra di's article.

Hello Rozlin!
      I am happy to know, that this reminded you of your good childhood days. Childhood memories are the best.
      You are right, that walking around the tall trees is an amazing experience.
      The prompt pictures in the article are from my earlier visit to Mussoorie, which I am sure you must be aware of.
      Many thanks for your nice comments and appreciation.
      Have a wonderful day.

7. Peggy W profile image95
    Peggy Wposted 2 years ago

I enjoyed reading your poem about spending time in a forest, Chitrangada.  The sights, sounds, and smells are memorable.  One feels so close to nature in a forested setting.  Thanks Rosina for sharing her poem with us.  I also enjoyed the quotes.

Hi Peggy!
      I am glad that you enjoyed reading my poem. I agree that the sounds (of the quietness), the visual beauty and the smell of the greens, provide heavenly pleasure.
      Always a pleasure to read your comments. Many thanks for your support.

8. vidsagster profile image86
    vidsagsterposted 2 years ago

A beautiful poem, Chitrangada. There's a lot to learn and gain from forests. They are protectors of all life and are invaluable. We hear our inner voice, when we are in the forest, we realise the true essence of our existence. Thanks for sharing Rosina.

Hello Vidya Ji!
      I agree with you that the forests are the invaluable assets, which should be taken care of, not only by the government bodies, but everyone of us.
      Thank you for your insightful comments and appreciation of the article/ poem.
      Have a wonderful day.

9. Misbah786 profile image85
    Misbah786posted 2 years ago

A lovely poem with an important message. Di, I thoroughly enjoyed reading everything you've written. Nature has the ability to heal us. It also helps to calm the wandering mind. In the summer evenings, I always try to spend time in nearby parks and mountainous areas. It's always helpful. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you, Rosina, for sharing Chitra Di's beautiful hub.

Blessings and Love to both of you!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)