Be Like Nature—Don’t Be Judgemental

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (25 posts)
  1. Pamela99 profile image88
    Pamela99posted 2 years ago

Chitrangada has a very important message in her article and her poetry. Be sure to read her article.

https://hubpages.com/literature/Nature- … Judge-Poem

2. Pamela99 profile image88
    Pamela99posted 2 years ago

I really love your article Chitrangada. The poem is great. I also avoid negative comments if at all possible. You have such a good message as nature does not judge. I love nature as it always makes me happy. The flowers in my garden are blooming!

1. ChitrangadaSharan profile image91
      ChitrangadaSharanposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hello Pamela!
      Thank you so much for sharing my article/ poem. I am glad that you liked the thoughts expressed in the article, and also the message behind it.
      Good to know that the flowers in your garden are brightening your days.
      Nature certainly gives positive vibes.
      Thank you and happy weekend to you.

3. ravirajan01 profile image96
    ravirajan01posted 2 years ago

Woderful message here Chitrangada.As you have righly said Nature is indeed impartial and treats everything - plants,animals and humans with the respect they deserve.Thanks for sharing these wonderful thoughts.

Thanks Pamela for sharing Chitrangada's work.

Hello Raviji!
      Appreciate your kind words, and thank you for reading my article.
      Yes, Nature indeed treats everyone equally, and doesn’t discriminate.
      Many thanks for sharing your thoughts and I appreciate your continued support.
      Have a great day.

4. Jodah profile image89
    Jodahposted 2 years ago

A wonderful article and poem, Chitrangada. People are too quick to judge and often put on false impressions of themselves on social media. Nature is much more honest and doesn’t judge.
    Thank you for sharing, Pamela.

Hello John!
      I agree with you that people are quick to judge others, without understanding, the other side.
      Nature treats every creature the same way. I am glad that you liked the message of the article.
      Appreciate your kind comments and support.
      A happy weekend to you. Thank you so much.

5. surovi99 profile image85
    surovi99posted 2 years ago

Thank you, Chitrangada, for the beautiful message in your article and poem. Nature doesn't judge. Be like nature. Indeed how true and awesome! Gratitude for sharing.

Thank you, Pamela, for sharing her work.

Hello Rosina!
      Always a pleasure to read your positive comments.
      Thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate it.
      Have a great weekend.

6. RozlinMohsin profile image61
    RozlinMohsinposted 2 years ago

Wonderful article with a true message, Chitra di. People create fake perfections for false impressions to be caught and judged. Mother nature is so clear, it doesn't judges anyone, u r right. Your poem conveys this message in a beautiful way. Thank you for sharing this one.

Thank you, Pamela for sharing Chitra di's hub.

Hello Rozlin!
      Appreciate your kind comments, and agree with your thoughts.
      Happy to know that you liked the simple message of my article/ poem.
      Have a great weekend and stay blessed.
      Thank you so much.

7. AliciaC profile image93
    AliciaCposted 2 years ago

It's wonderful that nature doesn't judge us, as Chitrangada has described so well. It provides a lot of happiness and sometimes sadness, but no judgement. It's wonderful to explore nature and feel the freedom.

Thank you for sharing Chitrangada's article, Pamela.

Hello Linda!
      Well said and thank you for sharing your thoughts. Nature gives us our share of both happiness and sadness, without being judgmental.
      I loved your line, ‘It’s wonderful to explore Nature and feel the freedom.’
      Thank you so much. Happy day to you.

8. Misbah786 profile image82
    Misbah786posted 2 years ago

Great article, Chitra di. Yes, nature does not judge, and, sadly, individuals experience difficulties in expressing their feelings and emotions as a result of other people's judgemental remarks; as you stated, everyone wants to be appreciated. I agree that happiness and sadness are both natural components of life that just go hand in hand. If only a quarter of the population stopped judging others, there would be fewer mental health issues and social problems. Thank you so much for writing this thought-provoking article. Nature is amazing, and it is also therapeutic. smile
    Thank you for sharing, Pamela.
    Love and Blessings to both of you!!

Hello Misbah!
      Thank you so much for reading and sharing your thoughts on this article. I agree with you that if people stopped judging others, there would be fewer mental health issues. Nature treats everyone equally, irrespective of colour, religion, language etc. How wonderful would it be, if everyone followed the laws of Nature!
      Appreciate your valuable thoughts and many thanks for your support.
      Thank you and God bless you.

9. Venkatachari M profile image83
    Venkatachari Mposted 2 years ago

Very nice article, Chitra. I enjoyed reading it. It is true that most people pose on social media with beautiful appearances as they are really kings and queens.

You provided a good message through this post. The photos depict the true realm of nature.
    They are as clear and true to their form as they are. But, we humans cover our exact reality and live in a fake world. I myself always try to be natural at all occasions and do not like posing as something different than myself.

Thank you so much Venkatachari Ji!
      It’s my pleasure to read your comments after a long time. Hope you are doing well.
      I am glad that you liked the thoughts behind the article.
      Being natural is important. Thank you for adding more value to the article by your valuable comments.

10. techygran profile image85
    techygranposted 2 years ago

Pamela, thank you for highlighting Chatrangada's piece here. I found it reflected my own feelings and was very clean (none of those floating ads) to read.

Chatrangada, I was just noticing that rather than stewing over a silly debate online, that it is so much more relaxing to go out into my yard, even if I go out and pull a few weeds and do nothing more than a walk-around. Your poem just emphasized that nicely. Thank you!

Hello Cynthia!
      Good to see you on this thread.
      Appreciate your kind comments. I agree with you that just a walk-around amidst Nature is relaxing and rejuvenating. Why to waste time watching those silly online debates!
      Thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts.
      Much appreciated.

11. vidsagster profile image85
    vidsagsterposted 2 years ago

Beautiful article and poem Chitrangada. You are right, nature does not judge. It treats everyone equally. We have a lot to learn from nature. Thanks for sharing Pamela.

Hello Vidya Ji!
      Thank you for reading and commenting. I am glad that you liked the thoughts behind the article.
      Appreciate your kind words and support. Thank you and good day!

12. PurvisBobbi44 profile image90
    PurvisBobbi44posted 2 years ago

Hi Chitrangada,

What a beautiful journey your poem walked beside me to show what life is and can be. Nature shows we are all alike in value, none higher nor, lower--but the same.

Sending best wishes to you and your family.

Your Hubber Friend,

Bobbi Purvis

Hello Bobbi!
      So good to read your comments. Hope you are doing well.
      You summed it up so well— We are all alike in value, none higher, nor lower, but the same.
      My best wishes to you and your family.
      Take care. Thank you so much.

13. Donna-Rayne profile image91
    Donna-Rayneposted 2 years ago

I loved this poem and the article, and it was formatted very well!

Thank you Donna, for reading and appreciating.
      Have a great day.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)