jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What niches make the most money for clicks?

1. David 470 profile image83
    David 470posted 7 years ago

What niches make the most money for clicks?

I don't know if theirs an average answer for this or not, but it seems 20 cents i got for a click sometimes then I might get double or triple for one click.

I wish I knew what hubs were getting this.

2. maximille profile image59
    maximilleposted 7 years ago

loans, lawyers, credit cards, stuff like that by far, but it's fairly hard to get ranked and pretty boring to write about.

3. surf traveler profile image83
    surf travelerposted 7 years ago

Hi David, You can research keywords with Adwords and if you use their advanced options setting you will see a tab that says "filter keywords". This tab is AWESOME. Why? OMG it has a filter that says Estimated Avg Cost Per Click. You can set this to return keywords that have an estimated value of whatever amount you like.  So you can set it to only show you keywords that pay 75 cents or greater. Whatever amount you want it to filter.

4. Susana S profile image97
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

If you want to see which hubs are earning clicks and how much the clicks are worth go into your adsense account and add each hub as a URL channel. Also, sign up for google analytics and then place the code in your affiliate settings here on hubpages. The data will tell you which hubs are earning, plus a great deal of other useful info.

5. evolveasite profile image57
    evolveasiteposted 7 years ago

sex sports music making money online

but don't go for this these are highly competitive niches try picking something small to get more traffic

6. Hogan Quick profile image59
    Hogan Quickposted 7 years ago

I don't advise going for high paying keywords, that is kind of a goose chase and with a site like hubpages you are not going to even be in the ballpark.  As evolveasite stated go for something niche and something you really know.

7. profile image52
    fdecruzposted 7 years ago

You can make same amount of money by concentrating on Micro niches

Closed to reply