When will the WH provide actual PROOF of the so-called Russian election interfer

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (59 posts)
  1. RJ Schwartz profile image88
    RJ Schwartzposted 7 years ago

When will the WH provide actual PROOF of the so-called Russian election interference?

The Obama administration is under intense pressure to release evidence confirming Russian interference in the presidential election before leaving office.  Up until now little documentation to back up its official October assessment that the Russian government was attempting to interfere in the U.S. election exists.  Nor has it corroborated subsequent leaks from anonymous officials contending that the CIA believes the campaign was an attempt by Russian President Vladimir Putin to ensure Donald Trump’s victory.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13340001_f260.jpg

2. profile image0
    Old Poolmanposted 7 years ago

They will never prove this.  The same people who would have to prove it are the same people who "don't think" Hillary's private server was ever hacked.

1. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image59
      Dont Taze Me Broposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You mean the same people who never said boo (until questioned in investigations) when Obama and Hillarity both blamed Benghazi on a video? U mean Clapper who lied to Congress? Those same people?I'm not surprised, is anyone?

2. RJ Schwartz profile image88
      RJ Schwartzposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I hope trump reveals ALL the dem secrets - it would be hilarious

3. lovemychris profile image77
      lovemychrisposted 7 years agoin reply to this

putins got his....stick around.

3. The Old Guard profile image62
    The Old Guardposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13340063_f260.jpg

They will not provide proof because they have none.
    Unlike the lies exposed by Wikileaks, it's the "thought" that counts, not actual facts.
    Typical of the left. Similar to "Love trumps hate" as they loot and burn. Showing their bigotry as well as any Islamic Terrorist.
    Love the left's "But it "feels" like they hacked us and exposed the corruption in U.S. politics."
    As the U.S. has interfered with over 81 foreign countries internal affairs in the last 20 years. The U.S. can screw, undo and mess up any foreign country, but if the U.S. "feels" you've done it to the U.S., well, let's watch obmamama cry and weep as he fades into the sunset.
    Thank the power of the people of right mind!
    Screw the left and their BS and politically correct nonsense.
    Trump will fix obmamama's screw ups. Less than a month to go of this marxist pig screwing Americans from the White House.

1. lovemychris profile image77

Homeland Security@DHSgov....joint dhs, odni, fbi statement on russian malicious cyber activity

2. The Old Guard profile image62
      The Old Guardposted 7 years agoin reply to this

And the proof is to  "Not considered to have any warranties or truth to the release of this information."
      Yup, just like obamamama said "you can keep your doctor and healthcare plan" and there was no "fast and furious"
      HAHAHAHAHA.

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image50
      bradmasterOCcalposted 7 years agoin reply to this

John
      Remember when everyone was ragging on GW Bush because he relied on National Intel about the WMD. Now with the same National Intelligence the dems want to risk war with Russia over fake news. CA, IL and NY voters dn veer from voting 4 hillary

4. lovemychris profile image77

dont believe it. not my concern
      thankfully, we have people looking out for us.
      you guys are always on wrong side.of history...smh

5. The Old Guard profile image62

Yup, I remember.
      And do the democrats do something about getting their house in order to stop corruption and deceit?
      Nope, let's blame Russia for exposing our corrupt representatives - that'll solve the problem, for sure!
      HAHAHAHAHAHA

6. lovemychris profile image77

well you can turn that around too, you know. remember when you republicans believed our intel agencies when bush was prez? know who is consistant? hillary clinton! btw, it was only curveball, not 17 different groups.

7. RJ Schwartz profile image88

It's 2 groups - not 17 -16 speak as one - more liberals word games

8. lovemychris profile image77

yes, and u dismiss them all. but curveball, boy he knew his stuff!!!

9. The Old Guard profile image62

The stupid move to invade Iraq was supported by your hero hillary killary and all the mass media that supply your "fake" news.
      Deflect the blame of demoncraps to repblitards is normal.
      As normal as obamama screwing Trump during transition process

10. lovemychris profile image77

yes, and conducted by gw bush. she, and most of congress gave bush that power. and now you want another republican with that kind of power...and worse, is in bed with vladimir putin. you have tres nerve complaining about anything.your boy is owned.

11. RJ Schwartz profile image88

Leslie -  News Flash - Bush Is Not President - there's a lying chain smoker who can't manage our budget in the WH right now; one who's trying to start another war with Russia

12. The Old Guard profile image62

If anything, IF, and it's a big if, Putin exposed the racketeering and corruption in the DNC and hillary killary's campaign and foundation, we owe him a Thank You!
      No news group nor obamama's crooked group would have exposed it.
      Thanks, Putin!

13. lovemychris profile image77

thanks putin?....thats what dirty donald said when ♡vlad♡ lent him money! he liked the russian girls, too. didnt he used to walk in on miss teen usa? oh well, hes anglican, so hes forgiven. *bats eyelashes*

14. The Old Guard profile image62

Hey, if hillary killary wasn't corrupt, what ammo would Putin have?
      More concerned about our own officials being corrupt than Russia hacking to expose them.
      Whatever it takes to show the American people how corrupt the U.S. government is, so be it.

15. lovemychris profile image77

from the hill (too hard to spell for google?) new foia request. who leaked info about hillary email probe to trump allies? both guliani and flynn claimed to have inside knowledge. flynn also tweeted pizzagate. "lock her up". these foul individuals.

16. RJ Schwartz profile image88

The Hill....ha ha ha ha ha ha - use a real news source to validate things, like Breitbart or Drudge

17. lovemychris profile image77

theyre not validating, theyre just reporting. whole lot o people think trump/putin/netanyahu not good for america. and allepo and gaza are proof.  trump is in way over his head. good thing mccain holding hearings before cheeto gets grubby hands on us

18. The Old Guard profile image62

Leslie,
      Where do you get your weed from?

19. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image59

lol I think it's the same dealer Ronnie Wrenchbiscuit  uses.

20. lovemychris profile image77

i cant afford weed...altho when i retire, i plan on indulging..expanding my mind. relieving pain. cant wait! but id like some of what your clique gets. do u know, i got 3 month ban for saying "are you drunk?" how do i get special treatment like youz?

21. profile image0
      Hxprofposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Leslie: Bob says "everybody must get stoned!"

22. lovemychris profile image77

and "youre gonna have to serve somebody"...becoming clear in my mind who orange cheeto serves.

4. Readmikenow profile image95
    Readmikenowposted 7 years ago

Here's a copy of the report being put forth in the media.  It is very vague and doesn't directly state the DNC was hacked by Russia.  It's a real word play.  Let us not forget these are the same people who told us Benghazi was the result of a YouTube video.  They even arrested the maker of the video on an unrelated charge and paraded him around as if he was arrested for making the video.  Read it yourself.  I consider it a smoke screen.

https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/default/f … -20296.pdf

1. bradmasterOCcal profile image50
      bradmasterOCcalposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Mike
      There is no proof, and compare that with all the proof we have about Hillary, and the DNC rigging the primary, and her deleted emails, done when she was under subpoena. Actual classified information was found, yet that is not enough evidence???

2. lovemychris profile image77

nooo,that was patreaus.isnt he a rw hero? id like to know why you dont believe russia hacked our election.if sanctions are lifted, will you?if tillerson n putin make more deals, will you?or is it always dumb stupid libtards who get everything wrong?

3. RJ Schwartz profile image88

Because they didn't - the DNC being hacked is not a hack of the election

yes it is. just as hacking the rnc would be
      and leaking info about rnc dealings. do you think that might be harmful to their reputation and cause people to vote against them? or are republican politics free from dirty tricks?

5. The Old Guard profile image62

The Drudge report attacked by the U.S. government!
      LOL - to bad the citizens of America don't attack the U.S. government for consistently lying to the American people.
      Want fake news? Just listen to what comes out of D.C. and the White House.

6. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image59

Remember guys, Obama and Hillarity want you to believe the CIA is infallibly right, oh except when Bush was president and they said Saddam had WMDs.

7. lovemychris profile image77

obama didnt believe it, hillary did. ALL republicans did. if not, u were un-american. now, to hate the prez and love foreign leaders is considered patriotic. orwells world

8. FitnezzJim profile image77
      FitnezzJimposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Concur with your assessment of that released document.  I'd add that It does hint that the raw evidence of "some intrusion on somebody" was there but the decoded "whodunit' was not part of the report.

9. lovemychris profile image77

well, somebody said they traced it to the kremlin and the fsb. and putin stands to gain hugely with trump. (at least until obama blocked drilling in arctic).putins hand in lots of elections: destabilize the west and nato: bingo, putin rules.wakeup!

10. profile image0

Leslie, it wouldn't surprise me if Putin has been trying to influence elections in western countries. But I want proof.  Bush didn't prove that Iraq had WMD's, & we went to war over that.  Before sanctions, I want proof Putin was trying to influe

11. lovemychris profile image77

mccain hearing is this week. and mr comey ruined clintons reputation knowing there was nothing in those emails to incriminate her. doesnt stop rightwingers and berniebots from calling her criminal. how about someone call them out? demand proof?

12. profile image0

Yes Leslie, my point exactly. Demand proof!

13. lovemychris profile image77

im sure trump will denounce whatever they come up with. he'll convince his followers that putin is the best man for the job of determining america's fate. and they"ll all scream "lock her up! lock her up!" and they'll hold hearings again to distract.

5. RJ Schwartz profile image88
    RJ Schwartzposted 7 years ago

I'm still waiting for ANY proof with real connections; the circumstantial maybes and could-be's ar certainly good tin foil hat stories, but not proof.  It's merely Obama covering for the party and trying to make it hard for Trump.

1. lovemychris profile image77

for the 3rd or 4th time, you can get all trump/putin ♡ at trump leaks, sarah kendzior, and adam khan. if youre too afraid to learn the truth, then lets stop pretending to be outraged about hillary.

2. ptosis profile image66
      ptosisposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Sure, Obama kicks out Ruskies because he hates Trump,  :S

3. lovemychris profile image77

obsma is trying to salvage ehat he can of america and the planet before big oil blows it up.
      no more trump leaks. its dworkin, funder.

4. RJ Schwartz profile image88

It's too bad you don't take the time to write a post that anyone except you can understand Leslie.

5. lovemychris profile image77

on phone and in a hurry. apologize. *obama is trying to salvage what he can of america and the planet before big oil blows it up. trump leaks is now called scott dworkin@funder.* also read sarah kendzior and adam khan. trump is a baaaad man.

6. RJ Schwartz profile image88

Obama is trying to cement his legacy by putting up every roadblock he can to our new Pres, - too bad he didn't work with congress because Exec. Orders are easy to rescind, while laws aren't. Oh say bye bye to Obamacare too....

7. lovemychris profile image77

we are saying bye bye to america. you are welcoming ussa. dont expect support, expect resistance. not political, since whole of ussa is republican owned, but from the 2.8 million more of us who didnt vote putin er/ah i mean trump.

8. RJ Schwartz profile image88

Actually, we are welcoming home with open arms, the America that we all knew and loved;  the one which globalists have been trying to break for their own personal gain for the last century.

9. lovemychris profile image77

riiiight thats why your leader has factories abroad, puts a foreign leader above the prez of usa, and thinks so little of america, hes been mooching off her for 40 years. sorry, i stopped buying that story when putin showed his true colors.

10. RJ Schwartz profile image88

Trump isn't putting a foreign leader ahead of himself - maybe you're thinking of something that happened when he WASN'T President - liberal thinking will always try to tie anything negative to their opponent

6. Sharlee01 profile image81
    Sharlee01posted 7 years ago

I hope soon.  Otherwise it will be another corrupt shameful deed that Dem's have committed. I want proof.... One way or the other

1. RJ Schwartz profile image88

There won't be any forthcoming because none exists

2. lovemychris profile image77

what would be proof for you, putin admitting it? we put people in prison for much less than that. "beyond reasonable doubt"..that good enough? and say...whatd you think about rs breaking over c-span coverage, and no one can explain it? didnt happen?

3. Sharlee01 profile image81
      Sharlee01posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Agree... No one will convince me that if they had proof it would have been used on President Trump long ago. Sad more of the public do not have common sense, to see that.

have you any idea what the kgb is?

7. Ewent profile image69
    Ewentposted 6 years ago

It is totally ridiculous that Trump is now trying to make Obama the bad guy in Russian hacking that benefitted ONLY Trump. Let's all pretend that a thug like Trump never knew a single thing about the hacking. So why all the meetings with Jared and Donny Jr during the campaign?

Let's look at what would have happened had Obama disclosed the hacking during the height of the election. First words out of the right wing mouths would be "Foul!" and they'd go on one of their endless benders trying to make the case that Obama was throwing the election to Hillary.

Really? So why, when former FBI agent, Clinton Watts testified under oath that he saw the classified documents of the hacking did Rubio ask if the RNC was hacked.

It was almost hysterically funny when I saw the expression on Rubio's face when Mr. Watts said, "Yes, Senator. Your campaign was hacked." Rubio's face went white. It was more than obvious he had NO idea the Russians hacked his campaign when the GOP primary came down to only Trump and Rubio.

That proves that Putin wasn't just trying to get rid of Hillary whom he hated for exposing his election rigging in Russia, but he was determined to get Trump elected even if it meant hacking Rubio's campaign.

So much for no Russian influence.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)