And You Think Palin Is An Idiot??

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (82 posts)
  1. lady_love158 profile image60
    lady_love158posted 12 years ago

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washing … -ohio.html

Apparently the genius in chief is no better! Guess he cant even read off his teleprompter! And its not just what he says! He says "pass this bill right away" and he can't event get his own party to put it on calander! LOL!

1. Petra Vlah profile image60
      Petra Vlahposted 12 years agoin reply to this

And how will that make Palin less of an idiot?

1. Paul Wingert profile image60
        Paul Wingertposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yeah really. How did this go from Palin to Obama? Although Obama is doing something that Palin will never do and that is live in the White House.

1. 2besure profile image80
          2besureposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Oh, snap Paul! LOL, you got that right!  Nice...

1. Repairguy47 profile image60
            Repairguy47posted 12 years agoin reply to this

And he is about to be evicted.

2. lady_love158 profile image60
        lady_love158posted 12 years agoin reply to this

She's no more an idiot than Obama and I think she's less so.

1. Evan G Rogers profile image61
          Evan G Rogersposted 12 years agoin reply to this

No, Palin is MUCH dumber than Obama.

Misreading a telepromter is one thing...

...claiming that Paul Revere road a horse while firing into the air and ringing a bell to warn the British that they won't take our guns away is quite another.

2. Barbara Kay profile image73
          Barbara Kayposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Have you heard about the two new books that are out about her? Read them and you might not even like her anymore. She's just an actress on the stage to make money for herself.

1. Mighty Mom profile image77
            Mighty Momposted 12 years agoin reply to this

BINGO!
            It just amazes me that this many years and incidents later there's ANYONE left who hasn't figured that out!! roll

I wouldn't even bother reading the Mcginniss book, it's already to be shown to be nothing more than tawdry rumors absent of any fact. I don't know about the other book, but you might want to think about why she has been so viciously attacked by the left? Between lies and rumors published without any substianiation, and the hundreds of nuisance law suits that forced her from the governors office the effort to villify this woman has been successful but also clearly demonstrates an organized and concerted effort to implant a false image of her in the mind of the public. Again, why? What are they afraid of?

1. Barbara Kay profile image73
              Barbara Kayposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The other book is written by the father of her daughter's illegitimate child. He talks about their daily life and according to him everything about Palin that she wants us to believe is a farce.

He's a believable guy. Uh huh.

Oh, so the idiot just out of high school, with an axe to grind, a revenge motive and a play for wealth and fame is now a credible source? Lol! Oh please!

If you're grasping at straws he'd be a good one.

2. Mighty Mom profile image77

Since when is Mr. McGinness representing the left?
              He was on her staff for goodness' sake!

Really in what capacity? As a spy perhaps? Or to dig up dirt for his filty book of lies? The stalker that rented a house next door to Palin had a single minded motive, to destroy her while enriching himself.

You're right. I was confusing him with the other dude who wrote a tell-all about her, the one who got so disillusioned by working in her governor's office.
                  I stand corrected.
                  But that actually brings the tally of anti-Palin books to 3.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/rel … _blog.html

This is the guy I was thinking of Frank Bailey.
                    Never to be confused with George Bailey. smile

Oh yeah, another guy with a motive trash Palin in book get rich! It's the American way!

3. bgamall profile image68
          bgamallposted 12 years agoin reply to this

No, Sarah Palin is a full blown idiot of the 76th degree. Obama cannot compete with that idiocy. It is in her jeans. And in her genes too.

2. profile image0
      Onusonusposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It's probably because everyone remembers the last time he tried to create jobs;
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2MjQ17kDng

3. Shinkicker profile image53
      Shinkickerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I don't see a problem with describing the railroad system as continental. In scale its comparable and its not the first time the expression has been used to emphasise the size of the USA.
      But yes 'intercontinental' is a little exaggerated. LOL The teleprompter President goofs again :-)

4. Greek One profile image63
      Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I never said she was an idiot (although she is).. I just said she is a slut..

http://isviral.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Sarah-Palin.jpg

Didn't your mama teach you not to spread lies?

They are still spreading the lie that she said she could see Russia from her backyard.

2. Greek One profile image63

better spread lies than my legs...

both things Sarah's mom evidently forgot to pass on to her smile

Why is it better to lie? You obviously mean it is better to lie to a bunch of democrats because they believe lies, makes sense.

1. Greek One profile image63

I meant lie down... for the purpose of spreading her legs

Then why did you say better spread lies than my legs? I think you're lieing or laying maybe even lying.

dude,cut me some slack here.. I am looking at Photoshopped nudes of Sarah with various NBA teams and can't type perfectly

I guess an imaginary sex life is as good as it gets for you. I'm sorry.

http://www.politifake.org/image/political/0912/liberals-liberals-are-liars-and-people-lied-to-political-poster-1261922343.jpg

The problem is Lady that it was not lies that were spread. It is a slam dunk.

Is that another Glen Rice joke?
            lol

5. ElderYoungMan profile image66
      ElderYoungManposted 12 years agoin reply to this

She is an idiot.

How utterly christian of you to say so! Your credibility with me is now zero! You are a hypocrite of the worst kind hiding behind Jesus and your religion to promote your evil. Good for you!

Since when did Mr. Huckabee become a Hubber???

2. ElderYoungMan profile image66

Because the Bible doesn't match your political philosophy, I'm a hypocrite?  Nice.  Very nice deflection.  Sarah Palin, in my opinion, is an idiot.  I'll just have to ask for forgiveness for my judgmental attitude towards her.  My weakness still does not answer the original question I had for you and you'll never truly answer it yourself without a true repentance of your own.

I'm not even religious but I'm 10 x more a christian than you are and I'm no hypocrite!

1. ElderYoungMan profile image66

No, you're no hypocrite.  I believe that you believe everything that you say.  Your Christianity is not a multiple, either your are or you aren't.  If you can't tell the difference between a personal opinion and an application of the Word of God, then that speaks to something other than whether you are more or less Christian than someone.   You wrote an opinion piece and I offered my opinion....She's an idiot.

Sarah Palin is a Dominionist. That is not Christian. Domininionists fail to understand the command by Christ that his kingdom is not of this world and so his servants won't fight for him. He told Peter to put away the sword. Dominionists believe in force for Christ, and that religion of Palin's and Perry's by the way, is false.

6. profile image58
      ardnaxelaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Lets just put it this way, Sarah Palin and Barack Obama are both two of the dumbest people in our country. Obama cant even make good on the promises he made in 2008 while running for president, and Palin is flat out dumb no matter what she does in her life.

Not being able to make good on his campaign promises does not make Obama dumb.
        But knowing that there is an active, avid movement, including in Congress, whose sole objective in life is to get Obama OUT after one term.
        That's a formidable amount of opposition.
        Maybe he should take a cue from his predecessor and learn to use his veto power more often.

As for Palin, she should keep milking her 15 minutes of infamy now, because she is rapidly fading into a dim (reference is to her mental capabilities) memory.

2. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 12 years ago

No, I am absolutely positive she is an idiot. smile

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60
      Hollie Thomasposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I've said it before and I'll say it again, she could achieve great things as a stand-up.

1. kirstenblog profile image78
        kirstenblogposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Don't you mean pin up?

2. profile image0
      jay8191posted 12 years agoin reply to this

She can do things I feel I can do. But when I try I can't really do it.

3. Hollie Thomas profile image60
    Hollie Thomasposted 12 years ago

Yeah, she could be 'hot entertainment' lol

4. Joe Badtoe profile image61
    Joe Badtoeposted 12 years ago

Palin is an attention seeking amoeba- if she was on Hub Pages she'd probably publish two Hubs about herself yet somehow manage to gather enough right wing racist drivel to compile nearly 4 thousand posts in the forums.....

+1

Oh Look h8r 1 and h8r 2! Sounds like 2 characters from a doctor Seuss book! Lol!

Dr Seuss was fictitious, this is real life Lol!

5. Mighty Mom profile image77
    Mighty Momposted 12 years ago

Yes. I do think Palin is an idiot.
    Nothing said about anyone else, including Barack Obama or any other politician or political wannabe changes that opinion.

6. profile image0
    jay8191posted 12 years ago

When talking about idiots, Palin and Obama we try to say what a bigger idiot Palin is. Some people (like myself) might think who is doing more idiot (read harm) to my life. Palin is more of an entertainer rather than politician. That is why she quit Alaska's governor's. Leave politics, become show woman (and make more money). I have been entertained by Palin. Her gaffes with Katie Couric, appearance at SNL, show on Discovery. Only thing she has not done is sing or dance on stage. She might do that sometime, who knows. I am only speaking for myself, Palin certainly has provided some positive energy in my life. She may look like a idiot. Or it might even be her strategy (Quit Governor's post to look like an idiot....funny). 
    Now as for Mr.Obama, he got elected with one word - change. But now we all know what he really meant is NO CHANGE. His military policy remained same as Bush's.
    He continued the same budget busting - please every body - spend more policies of Bush. He can not execute anything that he desperately wants to do like tax hike for millionaires. With economy in such doldrums and most people including me living a degraded life, you can take a guess who I think is a bigger idiot.

7. Ron Montgomery profile image61
    Ron Montgomeryposted 12 years ago

http://hydarblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/barbie-hates-math.png?w=320&h=170

http://www.victorystore.com/john_mccain/images/i-love-sarah-shirt.jpg

Someone has to.

1. profile image0
          jay8191posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Sarah is fool, idiot, whatever. She will show the foolishness on a t shirt or  ball, gun anything. Then put them on tv and say whatever she wants to say and everyone will laugh and buy stuff and still say Palin is an idiot.
          By next week Sarah accumulated some money and more importantly thousands more people know her now. As an idiot off course.

2. Greek One profile image63

EVERYONE in the NBA has too

8. JBBlack profile image60
    JBBlackposted 12 years ago

Yes, Sarah Palin is an idiot and one of the worst kind.  Her simplicity is mistaken for authentic quasi-blue collar flavor. 

As for Obama, what a hilarious ambush thread this is.  The only thing that makes Obama an idiot is the compromises with the republicans.  It's like someone going back to an abusive spouse after the 20th time of getting beaten up.  I swear it'll be better this time honey.  So he compromised on letting the bush tax cuts expire when we were one veto away from being able to afford ourselves.  But he's the only one to compromise.  Get yourself a Rebublican president and watch this country get worse, anyone would have botched this term.  Go pray for your Chris Kristi messiah to come save us, if he doesn't get elected, you could put anyone in there doesn't matter.  I'm voting for Obama or writing myself in now that I'm 35.  If I could just get about 25 million people to also write me in it'd work out.

1. ElderYoungMan profile image66

Well Said!  I would have offered that obvious olive branch, in that our President allows himself to led around by these primitives, which makes him no smarter than them, but olive branches don't work with the knuckle dragging sort.  Good comment!

9. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 12 years ago

I don't know if it is just the local soil or not, but we have mud smarter than Palin. smile

10. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 12 years ago

I'm not a Palin fan, but I don't understand why libs hate her so much. I mean, she's not even running for office. I don't think she's very bright, but she sure has a knack for marketing herself and making money! Palin makes LOTS of gaffes, but so does Biden, and he's our VP. Why don't people attack Joe with the same enthusiasm?

Probably because Joe Biden actually has credentials to be where he is.

Snooki and Charlie Sheen both have a knack for marketing themselves and making money. That doesn't their political views should be taken seriously by anyone.

1. habee profile image93
        habeeposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I never said she should be taken seriously! I just don't like all the personal attacks - on anyone. I've taken up for Obama, Bush, and the First Lady for the same reason. And I like Joe, but I had a real problem with his plagiarism. As a teacher, you can see how this might bother me. lol

My hope is that liberals will get bored with slamming Palin, which is just giving her more attention. I want her to go away.

No kidding, Habee.
          Don't go away mad,Sarah.
          Just GO AWAY!
          I don't know how I would feel if I were a GOP candidate (declared) seeing SP still getting more media play than me (even negative attention is attention).
          And now Chris "call me coy" Christie, too.
          roll

11. mortimerjackson profile image58
    mortimerjacksonposted 12 years ago

bla bla bla bla liberals bad bla bla bla bla liberals dumb bla bla bla

I have just summed up this entire thread.

1. JBBlack profile image60
      JBBlackposted 12 years agoin reply to this

nice alternate to reading and thoughtful reply

12. pisean282311 profile image62
    pisean282311posted 12 years ago

she knows she is an idiot , so doesnot matter what i think about her...

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)