Love - Permission to touch is a Sign of Acceptance to Your Advances
Exploring Your Partner’s Face
Desiring your partner is one thing but being accepted is quite another. Once you have established that your partner is interested in you, desire is then communicated by exploring your partner’s face when he or she is looking at you. When this exploration is going on, the distance between the two of you gets closer.
Increased Eye Contact and the Physical Closeness
The increased eye contact and the physical closeness are the most powerful signs of s^xual desire. These increased eye contact and the physical closeness explains why if you get in a lift and you stand close to other people, it usually becomes difficult to look at them in the face. If you did, you would be signaling that you really do fancy them.
When the relationship with your lover becomes more intimate, both of you will be able to tolerate more intense combinations of eye contact, physical closeness and intimacy of conversation.
Show Her Your Love - Send Her a Laptop
Copying Gestures and Postures
When your partner accepts your advances, then your partner will start copying your gestures and postures unconsciously - when you have your hand on your chest, then your partner will have her hand on her chest. This sign of copying your gestures and postures is called mirroring. The moment you find your partner is mirroring you, give yourself a plus.
Touch is a Sign of Liking and Approval
Naturally, we do not allow people to touch us unless we like them. If your partner does not draw away when you try to touch her is a sign of liking and approval. When you start straightening her tie or scarf, brushing something off her shoulders or pushing her hair out of her eyes, and she is not drawing away, give yourself another plus. This is so because permission to touch is a sign of acceptance to your advances.
Lovers Enjoy Being Touched
Many lovers enjoy being touched even when they do not realize it has happened. When you and your partner come so close physically, are touching each other and are looking directly into each other’s eyes, then the next obvious thing that will happen is the s^xual urge. Having come this far, your bodies are actually saying in body language that this is the time.
Many Advances Result In Failure
But be warned that many advances result in failure and your partner’s body will tell you using a similar language of rejection.
The hubber's website is designed to help beginners and average readers make money online to supplement the few dollars they may be earning from their online trading – details of which you can find in my profile here, if you will.
- Women Do Not Fall In Love As Easily As Men
- How to Be a Good Conversationist
- Cuteness in Young Girls
- What to Expect of Your Body after Giving Birth to Your Baby
- Were Women Born To Suffer At The Altar Of Men?
- Free Guide on How to Choose the Gender of Your Baby
- Free Horoscope: The Power of Your Daily Life through Your Stars
- Love Letters to Your Sweetheart
- What You Should Never Tell Your Man
- Women Stimulation is a Day-Long Process
- Never Use Sarcasm in Conversing With Your Spouse
- Why it’s Difficulty for Men to Maintain Monogamous Passion - They Easily Succumb to Infidelity
- Do It Yourself Home Improvement Tips
- The Six Styles of Expressing Your Love
- Handling Money after Wedding
- How to Tell If Your Personal Finance is Headed For a Financial Mess