BOOBIES!

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 85 discussions (185 posts)
  1. profile image0
    incomenewsposted 14 years ago

I know this is not a new question but I still don't understand why men go crazy over boobies.

Just yesterday I was in the supermarket and while on the que to check out, the check out boy kept looking at my cleavage and for some reason that annoyed me! I mean am I to be judged by the size of my cleavage? I'm not even attractive at all and yet my boobies got the attention??? why dear god why??

So go on guys tell me exactly why do boobies drive you insane???

1. yoshi97 profile image56
      yoshi97posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Do you want the scientific answer, or the one we typically all believe? smile

1. profile image0
        incomenewsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

both answers are ok.. but whats the typical belief then?

1. profile image0
          Stevennix2001posted 14 years agoin reply to this

which two answers are you referring to?

1. profile image0

oh dear god sorry i think i hit reply on the wrong post... my apologies

2. profile image0

wow, i wish i knew a logical way to answer that.  however, i don't.  all i can tell you is that i think it goes back to when women breast feed their babies, so it might be a natural instinct to be attracted to them.  i think some other hubber on here wrote something about gravity being involved somehow, but im not sure.

Plus, you have to remember the corporate stereo types like Playboy, and television have a lot to do with it too.  As those sources tend to program what to find attractive in the opposite sex at an early age.

im deeply sorry to hear that happened to you though.

however, i hope you don't think that all guys are like that as I know im not.  speaking solely for myself, i usually tend to look at a girl's personality first before looks.  because chances are if they're as shallow or as mean as girls i met in the past, then they're ugly to me.  not because they're not blessed with physical beauty, it's just  their personality makes them look that way to me.  in fact, there was another hubber on here i found very attractive before i even knew what she looked like  due her personality.  i won't say her name, but you get the idea. 

look, some guys are just idiots.  there's a reason why they say women are the smarter sex, it's because they can be a lot more logical and rational about things than us men.  that's the truth.

1. wyanjen profile image69
        wyanjenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Logical and rational...
        Well I certainly won't argue. But women have their "guilty secrets" too lol

I used to be very uncomfortable about it, and I would wear big baggy shirts.
        Now I think, it is what it is. Nothing personal! No harm in looking. smile

3. wsp2469 profile image61
      wsp2469posted 14 years agoin reply to this

First of all, you are such a woman!
      You say you're not even attractive at all and yet would take offense if someone called you ugly, no doubt!
      it's okay; you're all like that.
      Are you sure he was looking at your cleavage?  How much did you have exposed?  Why?
      I hope you're not one of those women who displays her cleavage but only for SOME men to see.  Because that doesn't work.  We ALL see it.
      Anyway, I wouldn't stress over it I'd be happy someone was checking me out, okay?
      Thanks for making me smile.

1. starme77 profile image77
        starme77posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Maybe he was just curious  is all ,  I would say if you dont want someone checkin out your boobs , then dont hang em out of your shirt , cause if dudes can see em they are gonna look its as simple as that

2. wesleyacarter profile image58
        wesleyacarterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

i think it is a symptom of human nature. Then again, if your cleavage is visible, then you cannot blame someone for seeing it. If you don't want men to look at your cleavage, you should show less cleavage.

It is the human organism. If you were in front of me, most likely, I would probably glance at your breasts. It's not because I don't respect you. It's because I was born with a penis.

And for that, I will never apologize.

1. waynet profile image67
          waynetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes boobies are to look at and admire so get them baps out ladies!!

1. profile image0
            Denno66posted 14 years agoin reply to this

giggity

2. blondepoet profile image68
            blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

here here!!!!

1. Misha profile image64
              Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

When will we get to see them then? wink

1. blondepoet profile image68

You know you going to faint after I press the release button. smile

3. profile image0
        Ghost32posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Since I don't care about 'em much at all--except to consider D cups and larger to be a tad unsightly--I can't answer your question.  But I did figure out my own "fetish" some years back.  Too late, of course; I'd already married Pam, wife #7. 

MY problem was I didn't date or anything, just saw what I considered a beautiful behind and married whatever came with it!

Then again, my disinterest in the frontal form may be logical.  Believe I was bottle fed...lol

4. Sean Leong profile image61
        Sean Leongposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If you get pissed off when boys or men stared at your cleavage, don't wear anything sexy in the public. Simple as that. As much as you have the right to flaunt your assets, others have the right to look at them.

5. janamuthu profile image58
        janamuthuposted 14 years agoin reply to this
        1. janamuthu profile image58
          janamuthuposted 14 years agoin reply to this
      6. profile image0
        shinujohn2008posted 14 years agoin reply to this

it is  a natural reaction of men. Enjoy it. Atleast you get some attention from people around you.

7. Sean Fullmer profile image79
        Sean Fullmerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well, part of it is that it's forbidden -at least, socially unacceptable to openly check out breasts.  That coupled with the reply about them being great to look at kind of sums it up.

8. danielthorne profile image39
        danielthorneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

he wants to see what they look like under all of those clothes...he wants to touch them...and prob. even lick them...

9. profile image0
        cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

well, see, i never wear anything low-cut, unless maybe it is a posh party or something. i think it's kind of unfair to expose our goodies and then get mad at men for looking, if you don't mind my saying so.

10. AdsenseStrategies profile image66
        AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Of course the key word here  could be "boy" (come to think of it, it could be "check out.....")

11. profile image57
        Life as I see Itposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Okay I am a female and I love boobs. I am happily married to my husband but I check out boobs almost as much as him and I am not a lesbian. Breasts are beautiful and women are the first ones to notice other womens breasts. We all want what we don't have or at least most of us. I think it goes all the way back to breastfeeding. Men love breasts whats not to love . they are soft and look so inviting that they can't help but to picture their lips on them. Be confident with your breasts your lucky I wish I had big boobs....

12. Marisa Wright profile image85
        Marisa Wrightposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If you don't like men looking at your cleavage, don't show it.

You know perfectly well that breasts are an erogenous zone - i.e. they bring pleasure to both sexes during sex - so if you're going to expose them, you're sending an obvious message.  If you don't want to send a sexual message, don't show your erogenous zones to the public.

13. profile image59
        logic,commonsenseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It is federal law that men check them out! smile

1. Cagsil profile image70
          Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

roll

14. curlytree2009 profile image37
        curlytree2009posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I have no idea. I'm also a woman, the best thing that I could advice you to do is to wear a not too loud top for your safety.

15. naughty chef profile image66
        naughty chefposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ummm, if you had clevage, i can only imagin you chose the shirt you were wearing, correct? If you dont want someone to look at your boobs, wear a shirt that covers them. If you dont care who looks at your boobs, then fine. Im just sick of hearing women complain about guys stareing at their boobs, when your the one letting them hang out like sale priced watermelons. you will def catch me in a low cut shirt, but i would be dumb to think that a guy wouldnt look. If some guy had one of his balls hanging out of his shorts, you would look right?

1. profile image59
          logic,commonsenseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Naughty chef, you are so naughty!
          I believe it is federal law that if they are on display, a man has to look. Swear to god it is!  smile

16. bsscorpio8 profile image59
        bsscorpio8posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Judged by the size of your cleavage? How about admired?

4. profile image0
      Denno66posted 14 years ago

Well, I'm not a scientist or anything approaching one, but, they look nice?

5. profile image0
      sarah dawkinsposted 14 years ago

I have found that men like to look at full, voluptuous boobies.  I get mine started at when I put in my "chicken fillets" and wear a tight top.  My man says that it's no different from when I look at mens arses (haha).  Must be a primitive instinct.

6. profile image0
      PrettyPantherposted 14 years ago

I just would like to offer a different perspective from a woman. 

Does it really matter why men like boobies?  Is that going to change how they behave with respect to boobies?  Some men are going to rudely stare at your chest, others will try to be discreet, still others will want to look but won't for fear of being discovered. 

Just because that boy was looking at your cleavage doesn't mean he was judging you.  He was just looking.  Why not relax and have fun with it?

1. dogluver1 profile image60
        dogluver1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think it rude because I wouldnt want some boy to look at mine!

7. aware profile image68
      awareposted 14 years ago

you have boob men , you have leg men, or butt men. some guys like a pretty face. some go by hair color. me, im none of those.i wont say what i like about women most .mabey you can figure that one out. ill give you a hint tho it starts with a v. lol

1. profile image0
        Justine76posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Vocabulary?  lol

1. readytoescape profile image62
          readytoescapeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Could also be their vernacular

1. profile image0
            Justine76posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Haha!! or...
            vericose veins? valuables? vivacity? vulnerability? ohh...vacuum cleaner! I bet he meant vacuum...

8. profile image0

Vingers?

no dont ask I know what hes talking about.. Its sick..

9. jayjay40 profile image69
      jayjay40posted 14 years ago

Well my mum is 80 with a large chest, and a bloke made a rude comment to her about her chest. He must have been about 20. Good job mum has a sense of humor

10. aware profile image68
      awareposted 14 years ago

sick? how so?

Well, it just disturbs me to even think about what you are talking about and Im pretty sure I'm right about what your talking about...

11. profile image0

Let it go Aware.... It's alright. big_smile

12. OregonWino profile image60
      OregonWinoposted 14 years ago

Primal instinct, breasts mean capability or potential for breeding, us men can not help us.  I am a sucker for curves, hips and breasts can have the same affect as a couple of shots of wiskey...all warm and sort of fuzzy around the edges..hehe

13. profile image0

The scientific approach. I like it!

14. profile image0

Moving on....

These aren't the droids you're looking for.
        Move along...

I know right.

2. profile image0

Your Jedi Caffein tricks don't work on me, young one. big_smile

I am a jittery Jedi apprentice.

1. profile image0

I am Juan Valdez; I am your Father!    big_smile

No! That's not true! That's impossi...

Actually, that makes perfect sense.

1. profile image0

I meant to tell you this sooner, but, you know how it goes: I was busy trying to run the Empire, your Mother and I weren't getting along very well, blah, blah, blah....

15. profile image0
      Star Witnessposted 14 years ago

Why do men look at breasts?  Sex.

Why do some women create a copious display?  The one who is displaying needs to look in her head for the answer.  The display by some women has become so predominate, actually, it's like looking at cottage cheese or something...  You begin to not notice anything about them, really.

That being said, some men are just obnoxious, so I get the annoyance thing.

16. aware profile image68
      awareposted 14 years ago

gee wizz. the answer was volvo. i like women who own volvos. i love those cars and the rated most safe vehical by car and driver mag

1. profile image0

That was, ofcourse, the obvious conclusion to that line of reasoning....

2. mega1 profile image80
        mega1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I had a friend from the south who bought a new volvo and was ecstatic - "AH JUST LUUUV MY NEW LITTLE BLUE VULVA!"  she kept saying!

17. ncmonroe1981 profile image61
      ncmonroe1981posted 14 years ago

I don't know...Boobies are...well...fun, soft, and just right there in front.

I'm heterosexual, but even I like boobies. I'm glad I have a pair of my own, and I must admit that even though they're mine, they're kind of fascinating. I've always figured guys felt the same way.

18. mega1 profile image80
      mega1posted 14 years ago

Steven said  "i usually tend to look at a girl's personality first before looks.  because chances are if they're as shallow or as mean as girls i met in the past, then they're ugly to me."

So yeh - but with some girls their personality is LOCATED somewhere around their breasts.  I'm just sayin . . . big_smile:  Now, on the other hand,  oh, hell, nevermind - by the time I had breasts that anyone would notice I also had kids hanging on to me and a few sags here and there, so it all sorta cancelled out.  Now according to some women, that was a lucky thing for me - but no. . . since I didn't have the men staring problem, I longed for some good yearnful stares now and then! 

ALSO some men are kinda afraid of women, but they are not afraid of their breasts - they just can't seem to look at their faces or eyes - maybe because they usually see anger there! ?

1. profile image0

lol.  gee thanks mega.  what about those marines that stared at you in the other forum?  weren't they staring at you for a while?  plus, how do you know guys aren't staring at you when your not looking?  besides, its like Sean William Scott said in "Rolemodels", the idea of checking out a girl is to do so without them knowing it.  it's part of playing it cool if you know what i mean.

19. profile image0

Um, okay, would you like me to look into your eyes then?  lol

1. mega1 profile image80

oh yes, denno, would you please?  gaze deeply now!

1. profile image0

Okay, but I've never done this before, so it may take a few attempts. big_smile

20. mega1 profile image80
      mega1posted 14 years ago

If I don't stand still - that is, if I keep moving, not too much staring occurs - I like best to remain a blur in people's memories, male, female, animal, mineral or vegetable!  a blurrrrrr!

1. profile image0

but i thought you wanted people to stare at you?

21. profile image0
      Star Witnessposted 14 years ago

Women like men to notice them...even notice cleavage on occasion--just not be sloppy and overt about it.  I'd even say those who stare too obviously are unattractive to most.  ...And very unattractive to some.

22. profile image0

Mega moves too fast; I can't keep up with her, um, eyes.

23. profile image0
      Stevennix2001posted 14 years ago

moves like a butterfly, sting like a bee

24. blondepoet profile image68
      blondepoetposted 14 years ago

A man just can't help himself he is a visual creature who just loves breasts.

25. profile image0

Bless you.

You are most welcome. The day a man stops looking at my breasts will be quite sad..... I will be wondering what's wrong with me lol.

26. profile image0

You won't find a shortage of men in that respect, trust me on this one; unless you're 400 years old. lol

Unless he is too short to see them or I am too old and he can't see where they end LMAO.

1. profile image0

Then everybody wins! lol

Haaaaaaaa

27. profile image0

There's a positive in everything! big_smile

28. Richieb799 profile image74
      Richieb799posted 14 years ago

everyone needs a bossom for a pillow hehe

29. profile image0

Now there is something that couldn't possibly hurt. big_smile

30. profile image0
      denno066posted 14 years ago

doesn't everybody?

1. prettydarkhorse profile image61
        prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

hey are you my denno with the sheeps or just copy cat hehe, just kidding

1. profile image0

'Tis I, the Sheep, at your sevice(bows)

1. prettydarkhorse profile image61
            prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

ok take care of my baby sheeps, thought it was you the other one lOL,

1. profile image0

They're getting the best of care, don't you worry.

31. marcel285 profile image65
      marcel285posted 14 years ago

if you don't want people to look at your tits, them put em away!!

1. profile image0

Or not. big_smile

2. profile image0

I can't put my tits away.. they too damn big so got no choice on that one

1. Google Gal profile image60
          Google Galposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You should get a bigger bra and a tripple x shirt , they can be put away , cmon ya just dont want to is all - personally I like mine and I like comments about em too , makes me feel more womanly

32. mega1 profile image80
      mega1posted 14 years ago

the tribe is going strong, even though there are maybe a few hidden agendas that are rearing their heads (so to speak) - anybody mind if I just hide out over here in boobies for awhile?

I may get into a little trouble if I stay over there with the tribe right now!

33. profile image0

Sure, pull up a beanbag chair.

34. mega1 profile image80
      mega1posted 14 years ago

I was right - it was only a matter of time until the migration from other forum threads started to the HubTribe, bringing along all kinds of negative energy - just like with those real-life communes! sigh.

35. profile image0

They're jealous is all. big_smile

1. mega1 profile image80

I know!  well, let's start some kind of rumor that will keep out the people who just wanta piss on our parade - hmmmmm. (thinking, thinking)

swine flu?

36. habee profile image92
      habeeposted 14 years ago

OMG, my husband is a boob junkie!! He calls mine "the twins."

1. mega1 profile image80

lol

2. profile image0

hahahaha boob junkie.. thats's very funny and best way to describe 'em lol

37. profile image0

He is a very smart man, habee. big_smile

38. waynet profile image67
      waynetposted 14 years ago

You said Boobies...tee hee, I like em...giggle, giggle let em wiggle!

1. profile image0
        kimberlyslyricsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

OMG I heard it too

I am so telling!

39. profile image0

Swine Flu Boobies?

40. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

because they bounce-if they're real! big_smile

Yes let them bounce! drool!

41. profile image0

Bring it!

42. profile image0

That's okay, we won't hold that against you. big_smile

1. profile image60
        Whiskey Wizardposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hooray for boobies!
        Seriously though...Hooray!

god bless boobies

43. profile image0

Um, ditto?

44. mega1 profile image80
      mega1posted 14 years ago

habee - give your hubbie a big hug for me, ok?

45. blondepoet profile image68
      blondepoetposted 14 years ago

Mine are called "The Double D Denonators"

haha mine are called man baps....gotta lose weight... boo hoo sob sob! sad

Hahaha baps do they have flour on top I love Scottish Baps.

No, but I could roll them in flour for anyone to nibble on!lol!

2. profile image0

Mine are "weapons of mass distraction"

46. profile image0
      isis_dreams2002posted 14 years ago

mine are a 18D and the men seem to like the bigger ones as I have found they comment in the way of "what i can do with them"
      but realy what can they do they dont come off you can only do a few things with them so i gues it is in the emagination that realy get them going.

Hey Isis it has been so long wow you have big hooters LMAO. Mine are a 10DD, it is like carrying a kilo of potatoes on your chest so I can imagine what it is like for you.

1. profile image0
          isis_dreams2002posted 14 years agoin reply to this

oh yes it is at times but as i say at least they see me coming and if some one is giving me trouble i just turne quickly and they get a black eye from them lol.  and yes it has been a long time and have missed our chats but i have been so busy with work some times i only get one day off a week love ya

47. mega1 profile image80
      mega1posted 14 years ago

If my boobs had a song it would be "Those were the days, my friend!"

Oh poor Mega do you sort of mean like the movie "Titanic" when the boat sinks?" I bet they are still rather grand.

1. mega1 profile image80

It's more like "Gravity's Rainbow"   hahaha  (I reached that age a few years back when it was fun to go braless and watch the look of dismay cloud men's faces! I still do that sometimes - very funny!)

48. profile image0

Nice thread; so warm in here. big_smile

49. drej2522 profile image67
      drej2522posted 14 years ago

got milk? big_smile

50. profile image0

Great with Oreos big_smile

1. profile image0
        lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol

51. drej2522 profile image67
      drej2522posted 14 years ago

and chocolate chip cookies!

52. waynet profile image67
      waynetposted 14 years ago

And whipped cream and choco mousse...yeah it's a party!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)