jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (17 posts)

How long do you think the human race will survive??

1. PR Morgan profile image61
    PR Morganposted 7 years ago

How long do you think the human race will survive??

2. C.V.Rajan profile image77
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

The race will end when all people stop running.

Spiritually, the "running" is to do with running behind money, eating, drinking, fame, power, sex, notoriety, longevity, knowledge, science, health etc.

3. profile image52
    Jimmy Benjaminposted 7 years ago

By extrapolating (repair - destruction) graph I believe we will not survive for a long time if we don't start taking action now...

4. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 7 years ago

We will be here until the end.  We will be the last to go.

5. Noble V profile image53
    Noble Vposted 7 years ago

I think the human race will survive for awhile. Humans have always learned how to adapt and technology is continuing to evolve around us daily.

6. Loveslove profile image58
    Lovesloveposted 7 years ago

I am not worried about it..as long as it lasts long enough for my grandchildren and family to live long  happy lives !

7. sampatrik profile image60
    sampatrikposted 7 years ago

Human will rule forever because he can change according to situation and adopt every condition. only those people will end which can't adopt condition

8. BoutteJ profile image59
    BoutteJposted 7 years ago

I think in the next 100 years you are going to see an amazing leap in scientific discoveries.

When we optimize Quantum Physics and develop Nanotechnology significantly, there is a high possibility that we will have the technology to live extremely long lives.

The main issue will be developing a more efficient way of space travel.  If everyone is living longer we will have to start inhabiting other worlds.

If all of this happens we will survive as long as the universe does.

9. selene383 profile image59
    selene383posted 7 years ago

I think we will be here for a couple more centries. We adapt and think through every situation.

10. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

pretty much forever. even if the earth is destroyed in the future, we will have the technology to survive elsewhere.

11. profile image0
    David99999posted 7 years ago

I believe that the human race will survive as long as the sun burns warmly, or, until they destroy Earth's ecosystem.

12. amymarie_5 profile image86
    amymarie_5posted 7 years ago

Not long if we continue destroying the earth..

13. dablufox profile image54
    dablufoxposted 7 years ago

Till Thursday about 3 o' clock, which reminds me I'm almost out of beer.

The earth will be around for a while and if we end up screwing it up, the Earth I think has a knack of re-balancing itself.

Though we would be sent back into pre-industrial age if that happened.

14. mbbs profile image56
    mbbsposted 7 years ago

15. profile image0
    Kbraggposted 7 years ago

The human race could last anywhere from hundreds to thousands to millions of years depending on natural events, the will of God, and the actions of and results of the actions taken by humans to either make the world a better place or destroy it.

16. Angel McGee profile image61
    Angel McGeeposted 7 years ago

I for one think there is no end to the human race. As long as we keep procreating I don't think we will end.

17. Juliet Christie profile image80
    Juliet Christieposted 7 years ago

It is said that we changed from apes to caveman, to man

I wonder what we will change to next ? I am dying to see this change but this would have to be in the next life I am nearing my 3 score and ten.We have stayed long at this stage don;t you think so.

This gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a wickness and then shall the end come.

Then we hope to become immortal men, but each  will have to chose This is dependent on the choice between right and wrong. true love to fellow men or hatred of each other.