jump to last post 1-18 of 18 discussions (18 posts)

If you could speak to one person who has died who would it be? What would you as

1. MysteryPlanet profile image66
    MysteryPlanetposted 6 years ago

If you could speak to one person who has died who would it be? What would you ask?

2. Tweetmom profile image75
    Tweetmomposted 6 years ago

I'd ask Christopher Columbus "what would you picture this country now"

3. crankalicious profile image94
    crankaliciousposted 6 years ago

So easy. I'd speak to Jesus and ask him how he thinks his followers are doing these days.

4. flying_fish profile image75
    flying_fishposted 6 years ago

Nikola Tesla. Easily. I'd ask very little, but I'd listen so super-hard - and for as long as I possibly could.

5. Denise Handlon profile image91
    Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago

My husband.  No particular question, just would love to hear him laugh one more time.  He had a great laugh-loud, full and infectous.

6. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Jesus Christ.  I have no idea what I would ask, I think I would just be so thrilled to be in his presence, I might be tongue-tied---which rarely happens to me.

7. Etarip profile image60
    Etaripposted 6 years ago

Well since Jesus is not dead....I would want to speak to Werner Heisenberg, the inventor of String Theory, and ask him if he thinks that the properties of M-Theory match his speculations, and desires for his Theory, and what role he thinks it should play in religion.

8. edhan profile image61
    edhanposted 6 years ago

If I can, I will ask how is thing over the other side. It has been a mystery to many who had asked the question of what lies beyond.

9. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

My grandmother. I would ask about where she went, God, what she belived, if my sister is with her, and more.

10. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

I would ask, Jesus, am I doing this right?

11. zduckman profile image59
    zduckmanposted 6 years ago

Nicola Tesla. I woul;d ask him if he hid any of the plans or if he could recreate plans for some of his inventions namely a worldwide wireless free power grid.

12. Michaelmas profile image64
    Michaelmasposted 6 years ago

I'd ask Ronald Reagan how we could fix this country.

13. ChristineVianello profile image61
    ChristineVianelloposted 6 years ago

I so agree with diffsmom, I would love to see Jesus, but I would also be tounge tied! I would just awe over him and probably fall over.

14. Quirinus profile image74
    Quirinusposted 6 years ago

Jesus.  Asking him: "What would be the most important thing for me to understand?"

15. jacqui2011 profile image84
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I'd love to chat with my Gran. (She died when my dad was only 6 weeks old) I'd love to tell her what a great son she had and what a great father he is.

16. krosey1 profile image57
    krosey1posted 6 years ago

I went to a medium and spoke with my sister, Julie.  She had answers for me and things said that no one would know.  My dad, who I never met before was there too, and told me why he never came into my life. He said my mom wouldn't let him.  When I asked her that, she confirmed what he said.  I wasn't sure about visiting this medium at first, but my sister's death is an open/cold case and the lady described her apartment in detail and told me what happened to her.  I felt better after leaving.

17. ArtByCari profile image66
    ArtByCariposted 6 years ago

Walt Disney...can you teach me how to draw as well as you could? And can I work for your company?

18. Mel Jay profile image89
    Mel Jayposted 6 years ago

I would ask Julius Caesar what he was thinking when he crossed the Rubicon and started the civil war.