jump to last post 1-18 of 18 discussions (18 posts)

If You Could Visit One Place In The World For Three Days Where Would It Be?

1. Alastar Packer profile image85
    Alastar Packerposted 6 years ago

If You Could Visit One Place In The World For Three Days Where Would It Be?

2. Ms Dee profile image86
    Ms Deeposted 6 years ago

Israel. Have always wanted to visit there.

3. Rai 18 profile image60
    Rai 18posted 6 years ago

If I had to choose a place, I would go to Japan.  I want to go help with the relief work in that area.

4. ThoughtSandwiches profile image81
    ThoughtSandwichesposted 6 years ago

hey Alastar...

Assuming we are using the conventional usage of 'World' ...hmm...I will say Belgium.  Spend some tracking around time to the lead-up (and whatnot) for the Battle of Waterloo.  Or Disneyland I guess...

5. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

Greece , I hope the 3 days doesnt include flying time as I would only have time for a coffee before I had to leave again lol!

6. Alastar Packer profile image85
    Alastar Packerposted 6 years ago

All good destinations so far. Thomas you would pick Belgium, no telling what your creative mind could conjurer up for all the hubbers delight after three days there.  Like to go visit a little town in Switzerland myself- as a guest on a quest you might say.

7. Becky Katz profile image85
    Becky Katzposted 6 years ago

I would like to stay in a cabin in the American wilderness, just me and a horse.

8. profile image0
    Longhunterposted 6 years ago

I would take my wife to Edinburgh, Scotland. It's the one place I've been other than Middle Tennessee where I felt like i was home.

9. Faithful Daughter profile image85
    Faithful Daughterposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5791106_f260.jpg

For me it would be where there are beautiful waterfalls like the "Upside Down Falls" in Oahu, Hawaii as seen on the photo above.

10. nicregi profile image80
    nicregiposted 6 years ago

Italy...for sure. Just love the scenary there.

11. findawayormakeone profile image70
    findawayormakeoneposted 6 years ago

I'd want to visit Central Africa. You see a very particular perspective of the region in the news or on television. I'd prefer to get my own view of the birthplace of humanity. It has to be very different than my suburban life in Washington DC metro area.

12. sasanqua profile image81
    sasanquaposted 6 years ago

Normally I'd say Cairo, but given the current state of things there I'm going to have to go with Machu Picchu.

13. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

Amsterdam, during the annual "Cannabis Cup" competition smile

14. Abhaque Supanjang profile image76
    Abhaque Supanjangposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/5793154_f260.jpg

Makkah. I really want to go there. That city is really such a dream for all muslims. There is a peace in our mind when we are there. We can concentrate fully our mind to any ritual activities in the mosque of that city (Masjidil Haram).

15. mikejhca profile image92
    mikejhcaposted 6 years ago

I would like to visit Spain because it has a lot of nice beaches and the ocean.  Based on the pictures I have seen it looks really nice.  I would like to go where I could relax and take a lot of good nature photos.  An island with some beaches close together would be nice.  I would go to a new area every day.

16. profile image47
    redpoeposted 6 years ago

I would have to say Isle of Man. There is something very interesting about Beatrix Potter, and if not that I would spend time in Savannah Ga- it's a magical place.

17. homesteadpatch profile image81
    homesteadpatchposted 6 years ago

I would like to visit Southern Alaska in the summer time.

18. tswilson profile image60
    tswilsonposted 6 years ago

Most of my vacations have centered around hiking mountains (as witnessed by my profile image being a shot of Mount Ranier), but I think three days in Fiji relaxing on the beach would suit me just fine.

working