Sufidreamer Makes 1000 Fans

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 50 discussions (56 posts)
  1. BDazzler profile image78
    BDazzlerposted 14 years ago

I would like to say to the duck-o-phobic version of my future self ... congratulations on 1000 fans!!!!

1. profile image55
      jjssagavekarposted 14 years agoin reply to this

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii nice

2. elayne001 profile image79
    elayne001posted 14 years ago

That is incredible - what an accomplishment! You are an inspiration. Congrats!

3. Shalini Kagal profile image53
    Shalini Kagalposted 14 years ago

Congratulations Sufidreamer!

4. Paraglider profile image87
    Paragliderposted 14 years ago

Well done, and well deserved!

5. mythbuster profile image71
    mythbusterposted 14 years ago

Congrats, sufidreamer! way to go - keep hubbing.

6. SummerSteward profile image61
    SummerStewardposted 14 years ago

woot woot!! Congrats, that's amazing!

7. Origin profile image61
    Originposted 14 years ago

Congrats!! I'm still working on it big_smile

8. myownworld profile image74
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

Congrats to an inspirational hubber, not to mention one of the humblest and nicest people here! I'd fan again if I could... smile

9. profile image0
    Audreveaposted 14 years ago

He deserves at least that many.

1. profile image0
      ryankettposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If not 3 times more!

2. SummerSteward profile image61
      SummerStewardposted 14 years agoin reply to this

agreed~~!!

10. profile image0
    ryankettposted 14 years ago

Many congrats Sufidreamer, you are one of my faves!

11. Aya Katz profile image84
    Aya Katzposted 14 years ago

Congratulations,Sufi!

12. Ohma profile image60
    Ohmaposted 14 years ago

http://i6.glitter-graphics.org/pub/118/118976byad69yf2k.gif

13. englightenedsoul profile image58
    englightenedsoulposted 14 years ago

Congratulations Sufi!!

14. rebekahELLE profile image83
    rebekahELLEposted 14 years ago

http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1536/1536374iko7yr08du.gif

congrats sufi!

15. TheGlassSpider profile image65
    TheGlassSpiderposted 14 years ago

Sufidreamer, congratulations!!! You deserve every single one of those fans and many, many more.

*spins a web with the words 'Some Hubber' woven in spider silk in the center* wink

16. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

Congrats sufi!!!! Oh boy you deserve each one! big_smile

17. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS!

18. Faybe Bay profile image65
    Faybe Bayposted 14 years ago

http://dl6.glitter-graphics.net/pub/118/118976byad69yf2k.gif

19. profile image0
    Deborah Sextonposted 14 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS! Sufidreamer

20. RedElf profile image89
    RedElfposted 14 years ago

Congratulations!

21. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 14 years ago

Congratulations from me too, Sufidreamer!

22. profile image0
    wordscribe41posted 14 years ago

Congrats, Sufi!  Well deserved, no doubt.  smile

23. Shadesbreath profile image77
    Shadesbreathposted 14 years ago

Hardly a surprise from such a splendid hubber!  Grats!

24. Sally's Trove profile image78
    Sally's Troveposted 14 years ago

Cheers to you! You are a most gracious and helpful person who enriches this community with your knowledge and enthusiasm. May you have 1,000 more fans soon. smile

25. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 14 years ago

such a wonderful accomplishment!

no wonder... he is Greek!

smile

26. CrystalStarWoman profile image57
    CrystalStarWomanposted 14 years ago

Wow! Well done! That calls for a bottle of Ouzo or two big_smile

27. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Just 1000? Gawd, people are slow! lol

1. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Misha you are one of a few here who can say that with a straight face. Congrats on having 2014 followers. That is big-time! lol

28. Money Glitch profile image63
    Money Glitchposted 14 years ago

CONGRATS, Sufidreamer!
    Happy to be a fan, CHEERS TO YOU!
    http://i35.tinypic.com/2uzrq8g.jpg

29. profile image0
    poetlorraineposted 14 years ago

very well done, you are the best, are you stepping over to my party..... i am celebrating too, not many guests but lots of booze

30. Sufidreamer profile image78
    Sufidreamerposted 14 years ago

wow - thanks for the thread, folks.

She Who Must Be Obeyed had to go back to the UK for a couple of weeks, so this was the perfect thing to cheer me up!

@Bdazzler - Thanks for that, my whisky loving past self! The ducks are watching you neutral

@Elayne - Thank you for the kind words. I am pretty sure that you will be at 1000 long before your second birthday.

@Paraglider - One day, we will sit with a whisky, watch the cricket, and talk of Popper and Plato.

@Shalini - Cheers. You and Paraglider are two of the Hubbers that I looked up to as a newbie. I still do. I love your work.

@Mythbuster - Thanks, buddy - keep the stories coming!

@SummerSteward - Cheers. Hope that you are enjoying the spring.

@Origin - Honoured to be your newest fan!

@MOW - Thank you. I look forward to reading your first book.

@Audrevea - Cheers. You are welcome in Greece anytime. smile

@Ryan: Hope that Norwich finish in second place behind PNE next season. That would be a good year. Looking forward to the day we can sit down and enjoy a beer or ten.

@jjssagavekar - Hi! Thank you for the kind words.

@Aya - Thank you for all of the fantastic debates over the past year. Good to keep the mind sharp!

@Ohma - Thank you for putting so much back into the community with the Hubtrail.

@Enlightenedsoul - Great to be part of the team with you!

@Rebekah - Thank you for your kind support and gentle, sensible posts in the forum.

@GlassSpider - May the blessings of Arachnae be with you.

@AEvans - Than you for always being a bastion of peace amidst the tempestuous forums.

@PDH - Your smiling face and gentle words always cheer me up smile

@Faybe - On the drive to the airport, last night, we saw lots of foxes and cubs!

@Deborah - Eucharisto, mwra mou!

@RedElf - Thanks. Have a lovely day smile

@Izzy - Hope that the Spanish spring is bringing you happiness.

@wordscribe - Thanks! Hope that things are going well for you and yours

@Shades - Cheers, Statler. Must get together and have a good old moan, sometime big_smile

@SallysTrove - Thank you for all of your help and kind words over the past two years.

@Greek - Geia Sou. H Ellada einai h kaluteri xwra.

@CrystalStar - At least two, methinks. Enjoy smile

@Misha - Bugger off lol Hope that you and your family are keeping well

@MoneyGlitch - Thanks for the champagne. A good excuse to get drunk!

@poetlorraine - I have work, but I am sure that I can find time for a little booze big_smile

31. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Surfi, at the risk of destroying your poor fingers I must congratulate you also. That is a ship load of followers! smile
    I hope I find you isolated from the economic storm about to strike your beautiful adopted country. smile
    Seriously no need for a reply. smile

32. Amanda Severn profile image95
    Amanda Severnposted 14 years ago

Well done Sufi, and well deserved!

33. pisean282311 profile image63
    pisean282311posted 14 years ago

incredible...hey sufi this is an achievement..time for some hub dedicated to ur followers and about ur journey on hubs..

34. salt profile image60
    saltposted 14 years ago

Well done, well deserved and congratulations and all of the above.

You are always a kind and sincerely contributor both in your hubs and in the forum....

I would applaud you if I were in the audience.

35. agvulpes profile image85
    agvulpesposted 14 years ago

Good onya mate! well done.big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

36. Pearldiver profile image66
    Pearldiverposted 14 years ago

Good Stuff Sufi... smile
    Almost enough to crack an Ouzo over yikes

A great guy holding up the sagging Greek economy with the power of words and an occassional hangover.... well done!! big_smile

37. Sufidreamer profile image78

Cheers, Earnest - Things are OK in Greece at the moment. The spring is here and we have wine and good food, so the economic crisis is a problem for another day!

Thanks, Amanda - I hear that you are having good weather over there smile

Hi Pisean - Thanks for hat. Sadly, I have no time for such a Hub, at the moment, although I will bear your sage words in mind for the future.

Thanks for your support and encouragement over the last two years, Salt smile

Cheers, ag - just another three fans and then we can have a party for your 500, too - let the debauchery begin.

Howdy, PD - Did you get the crate of Ouzo that we sent to Bumbletown? Hope that life is treating you well down there, and that moose hunting is going well big_smile

1. agvulpes profile image85
      agvulpesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sufi mate 'debauchery' you say!  more like 'de-walkingstick' for me lol
      I think some tonic water is more the go for me? big_smile

Looks like I might be stuck on 99 not out !
      Cheers mate cool

38. ThoughtfulSpot profile image68
    ThoughtfulSpotposted 14 years ago

Congrats Sufidreamer! And thanks for the help in the form of hubs/posts, etc.

Just a few more, and I'll only be off your number by a zero. lol

39. travelespresso profile image68
    travelespressoposted 14 years ago

Excellent news Sufidreamer.  Way to go!

40. TamCor profile image80
    TamCorposted 14 years ago

How cool is that? 1000 fans, wow! 

It couldn't happen to a nicer guy--congrats, Sufi!!!!

big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

Tammy

41. Tom Cornett profile image81
    Tom Cornettposted 14 years ago

Congrats Sufi!.......100 X smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

42. profile image0
    Wendi Mposted 14 years ago

Congratulations...good for you!!!

43. emievil profile image66
    emievilposted 14 years ago

Am I late for the party?

Congrats Sufi! You were one of the first hubbers I fanned / followed when I came into HP and I'm really glad I found you during my first day here. Got my inspiration from you big_smile.

44. livewithrichard profile image72
    livewithrichardposted 14 years ago

Great accomplishment for a great guy. Congrats Sufi! smile smile

45. Sufidreamer profile image78

@ThoughtfulSpot - Thanks for that. You now need only one more fan!

@travelespresso - Thanks for the kind words. Let us know if you land in Greece as part of your amazing journey smile

@Tam and Tom - The best part of being on HP has been making new friends around the world. Honoured to know you both - best of luck to you and the Cornett clan big_smile

@ - Wendi M - Thank you for the lovely comment!

@Emie - hehe - I hope that the inspiration is just from a writing perspective and not the Ouzo-fuelled insanity! You and the many talented, beautiful Filipinos on HP do your country proud smile

@richard - Thanks. You are an inspiration to many of us, showing that you can make money from high quality writing smile

46. SummerSteward profile image61
    SummerStewardposted 14 years ago

"@SummerSteward - Cheers. Hope that you are enjoying the spring."

haha, you funny guy! I NEVER hear that! wink

Seriously though, you deserve it, I think it's really great. I feel honored I shared an hub with you! Perhaps I'll find this sort of fanage?! One can hope eh?

47. calpol25 profile image57
    calpol25posted 14 years ago

Well done sufidreamer!!! smile Can you hear the cheering here in britain xx smile lol

48. Sufidreamer profile image78

@summer - lol lol

I wish that I could claim the credit for witty pun-making, but I didn't even notice that when I made the comment! Just full of the joys of spring.

The honour is all mine - with your talent, you won't take long to build a fanbase smile

@calpol - Thanks for that! Hope that Carlisle is treating you well. Don't hear any cheering, only jeering at Gordon Brown big_smile

1. SummerSteward profile image61
      SummerStewardposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well enjoy the spring, it doesn't last long enough!

You are full of flattery, it's quite pleasing. smile

49. andromida profile image55
    andromidaposted 14 years ago

Sufidreamer is an awesome writer,my best wishes with him smile

50. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 14 years ago

you deserve this...you are an awesome writer and inspiration to others..smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)