Why do many Christians believe God called Trump but not Obama?

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (179 posts)
  1. Misfit Chick profile image75
    Misfit Chickposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13684458_f520.jpg
    This is a really good question for Christians... Why was Obama erroneously-labeled the anti-christ; while a man like Trump is considered to be 'called' and appointed by God?

Ps 21:1 "The king's heart is in the hand of the Lord, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will."

Romans 13:1 "Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God."

Jn 19:11 "Jesus answered [Pontius Pilate],“You could have no power at all against Me unless it had been given you from above."

Recently, religiously-conservative Christian mega-pastor, Paula White, an old Florida friend of Trump & currently a religious advisor to him (AND a woman who also had an 'inappropriate relationship' with fellow mega-pastor, Benny Hinn) - came out in a big way to defend Trump being raised up 'by the hand of God' in the style of Queen Esther - and how Christians, especially, should support him against unprecidented reactions NEVER before seen against a potus.

Afterwards, Roland Martin, an established journalist with a master’s degree in Christian communications slammed back hard to help put things back into perspective for her. You can search for both videos on YouTube, Martin's push back is titled, 'Roland Martin To Paula White: Be A Prophetic Voice And Don't Just Be A Profitable Voice'

Here are a few splashes from his remarks:

"This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: I brought Israel up out of Egypt, and I delivered you from the power of Egypt and all the kingdoms that oppressed you. But, you have now rejected your God, who saved you out of all your disasters and calamities. And you have said, ‘No, appoint a king over us.’ So now, present yourselves before the Lord by your tribes and clans.’ That’s when the Prophet Samuel anointed Saul because the PEOPLE wanted a king.

You have the audacity to ask how any man could withstand what Donald Trump has gone through… How about eight years of what Barak Obama went through when the same person you praise questioned his Christianity, questioned his faith and dared to present the birther movement, as somehow he was not a full American? That was an outright lie, but you stood with that man.

The same man who said he would grab women by the vagina, the same man who said he would force himself upon women to kiss them when he wanted. The same man who chastised Senator John McCain who was a P.O.W. The same man who chastised Mexicans and called them rapists and criminals. The same man who has not shown at all, how to act like, sound like, or be a Christian.

Here is the reality, Pastor Paula White… We are going to pray for this president because we have evil in the White House. We have somebody who wants to attack people of color, attack the poor, attack Muslims and break up families. You dare say no one else has come under this kind of attack, please explain to me why so many white evangelicals like yourself have been quiet...

God called for the prophetic to stand up to question people in power and challenge them. Let me remind you of the Prophet Samuel who went to Saul and told him he was doing wrong and advised him that he had gone against the commandments of God. … And, the Prophet Nathan who went to David and told him he had sinned against God by laying with Bathsheba."

So, the question is... Why are the candidates Conservatives vote for 'of God' while every other candidate is considered to be (literally) evil (like Hillary, she is also heavily-portrayed as 'evil', not just a 'bad politician')? Its a really good question; and those of us who are completely flabbergasted by the thinking of so many good, well-intentioned Christian people - would LOVE an explanation.

Be careful how you respond... I am a former evangelical Christian & right-wing Conservative, reformed into a Moderate or Centrist mindset. I know my bible, as well as typical 'conservative' thinking surrounding it from decades back (check out my 1st spotlight hub if you doubt that, LoL!).

1. Live to Learn profile image60
      Live to Learnposted 6 years agoin reply to this

The way I see it is if a Christian votes for someone they are sent by God and if they don't vote for them they are the anti Christ. It's a simple either or thing. Your biblical quotes are all well and good but it's the decision made in the voting booth that makes the difference.

Misfit Chickposted 6 years agoin reply to this

It is obvious that you have a serious dislike for me, LtL. I'm really not sure why you respond to any of my stuff. Your response is passive-aggressive. What does it mean when one Christian votes for a GOP candidate; while another one votes for a Dem? Which one is the antichrist?

There was a whole hell of alot of 'evil' (and again, obviously erroneous) crap swirling around about Obama. I'm still waiting for a good explanation regarding why Obama was so unacceptible for Christian militants; but Trump has been deemed as being sent by your God...

I could spend a great deal of time attempting to determine how my response equates to disliking you or being passive aggressive. I'll pass.

My point was that anyone with any desire to look at the question truthfully will admit that biblical quotes are easily used to back up any opinion. We have enough anecdotal evidence to easily see this. So, your quotes wouldn't do much to bolster your argument.

Also, it can't be both ways. I realize Paul (is it?) makes some comment about our leaders are given to us by God but, that would mean Obama, as well as Trump, were given. There is no defense for anyone calling anyone an anti Christ or a gift from God.

As to your 'my God' comment. This is from your point of view. I do notice a lot of times people will find attributes they perceive as unpleasant and assign them to God and other people they seek to demonize in their own minds. My God, would be your God and everyone else's. It's kind of an either or thing. There is or there isn't and if there is then we both fall into the category of creatures of creation. I don't have to subscribe to an immature belief simply because you desire it.

1. Annkf profile image82
            Annkfposted 6 years agoin reply to this

That's actually accurate, the Bible says that God raises up kings, (or presidents,) and he brings them down.
            Most people don't consider King Saul God placed him as king over Israel. They didn't even have to have a king residing over them, but that is what they wanted and that is what they got.
            As for Obama, he was very anti-Christian. I didn't vote for him at all because of that alone.  I did vote for Trump.. He may or may not be a Christian, but when God raise up king Cyrus to deliver Israel from Babylon, Cyrus wasn't a  Jew or a Christian.
            People can make all kinds of statements about Trump, and claim that their statements are bible-backed, but I still have not seen on that actually is.

1. The0NatureBoy profile image57
              The0NatureBoyposted 6 years agoin reply to this

True Annkf, Trump is a type equivalent of Saul who was evicted by god and replaced with David: Trump will be evicted (Impeached?) and replaced by the "son of man" from the root of David (Revelation 5:5) who is the only one able to unseal the Bible, book by definition. The book was found tasted sweet as honey (very attractive) and bitter as gaul in digesting (filled with much pain requiring enduring to accomplish) which the coming messiah must/have achieved.

1. Annkf profile image82

Why do you think that? There's been all kinds of "Russian theories," and other rediculous claims. Yet not one ounce of proof has surfaced. The fact is, Obama mocked God even before he was elected in 2008. He was very anti-Christian.
                Trump may not be perfect, but he for Christians and the poor, and the nation as as a whole.
                Video of Obama mocking God's word.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWpAQDx1iVQ
                Video of Trump prayer.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAILutLQg8U
                What did Jesus say about it?
                Luke 9:50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

When one comprehend "God's word" they know everything said in Obama's video is true and written, his assessment is correct for the 180 degrees of it he presented therefore he din not "mock" it in the video but presented facts of the bible few people understand the interpretation of.

What we have concerning Trump's calling ministers to the White House is more of a "Mockery" than what is presented as being what Obama did. The Christ said "enter your closet and pray in secret that the god who hears in secret can reward you openly" but there we have "Publicans" standing in the market place praying to be seen - and therefore praised - of human/woman who are not "Sons of God". 

Since every authority is set up by God (Romans 13) and "Sons of God" are only subject to God directly, "Forbid him not: for he that is not against [God] is for [God]" because very few, if any, of us know enough about God's will to judge with equity; meaning seeing the full 360 degrees concerning any and all matters.

1. Annkf profile image82

The0NatureBoy,
                    I'm sorry. I didn't read your comment. I'm not fluent in nonsense.
                    I see you made up different things to fit your own hateful agenda.
                    Have fun...

2. Credence2 profile image79
      Credence2posted 6 years agoin reply to this

There is nothing to respond to, like many conservatives, too many, the issue is race and ideology not Christian faith. I saw that in 2012 where they declared Romney the true Christian despite the fact that most of them considered Mormonism a cult. If they were really true to their beliefs, it is clear that Trump would have been cast out as a heathen. This is a man for whom the trait of reverence is the least applicable. It is pretty easy to see the Christian Right is just another bunch of 'good ole boys' and I have been to their churches and felt the resentment to the point that you could cut it with a knife.

You don't think the ideology of those types of Christians has anything at all to do with their 'faith'? There are so many versions of Christianity; and some people are seriously caught up in it like a cult. They are pretty much to Christianity as ISIS is to Islam. Dogmatic. Angry. Manipulated, etc.

It sounds like you have only visited these churches a few times. No wonder you talk like you don't quite know what I mean. You should hear some of the sermons that are preached about the Constitution and the Founding Fathers. (Sarah Palin is a good indication - remember what she had to say about those things? She was laughed at because of historical inaccuracies.) You should hear the ridiculous sermons about how women are designed by God to be submissive to their husbands & fathers, etc. You should hear the sermons about the apocalypse (inciting fears of a 'one-world-government' - which is where their fear of a healthcare policy comes in). You should hear the sermons about mandatory tithes & offerings... and how 'helping other people thru government' is actually a literally EVIL thing to do.

Good for you for missing out on all the uber-fun surrounding religious extremism, Credence. You're probably pretty normal; and I'm now wondering if that is not part of the problem in this country: people live in their own worlds (as they should); but they are completely unaware of the beliefs of the people around them - or how dangerous they can be.

1. Credence2 profile image79
          Credence2posted 6 years agoin reply to this

I adhere to the Christian faith and at least according to my interpretation which can disputed, I believe that nationalism has no place among true believers. Contrary to what you may believe I have been invited and have attended enough of these sorts of sermons. The message of the Bible is peace, not crusades like endless warfare. I know what you mean, but rightwing orthodoxy is a religion in itself. Just because these people say that they are Christian does not mean that they can employ a smorgasbord style picking morsels that suit them. Man's law is innately flawed, so putting the accomplishment of men on a pedestal in this setting is inappropriate. So, I don't want to hear about the Constitution and the Founding Fathers, but I am more interested in Jesus and the ransom sacrifice. I don't give Sarah Palin any credibility be it in the secular or spiritual realm..

How have the pronouncements of the Christian Right proven to be consistent with scripture? They have not proven that to me, so their utterances are irrelevant. This is just my opinion and I never expect anybody to take it as gospel. The account of the Widow's mite shows that people can give what they can give. So, the idea of these million dollar preachers taking advantage to built their palatial mansions in the sky or the Pope sitting on a golden commode while his parishioners struggle to put money in the offering plate is BS. I am very well informed as to what is going on. Just because people say they are Christian, does not mean that they are. History is full of charlatans of this nature. This Christian Right is slapping a Christian label on their disgusting rightwing dogma, but you have to open the container to see what is beyond the label. No mistake about that.....

My world is quite wide and all encompassing......

2. Annkf profile image82

Credence2,
        Yeah, it always goes back to race when it comes to someone disagreeing with you right? I think calling people racist for having an opinion has pretty much burned itself out and just doesn't quite have the effect that it once did.
        What is very interesting though, is it's you who brought "race," into all this.
        Maybe you should check yourself? Just a suggestion from a person who comes from a family that consists of Hispanic and white members. We never  even think about "race," being an issue, until some bitter person starts to pull it into a subject where is doesn't apply at all. smile

It goes back to "ethnic" when someone disagrees. Man are one race = specie although it is divided into "man" as "mind able to comprehend all things" and "human/woman" meaning mind unable to comprehend all things".

3. Pollyannalana profile image61
      Pollyannalanaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

God is a forgiving God. It doesn't matter what Trump used to do or even you, if you (or Trump) has Christ in your life now. You cannot name anything Trump has done you cannot double with the Clinton's. So there you go on that. He has let no American's in Benghazi die or sold 20% of our uranium. Those are very undoable aren't they? Maybe you could name some unforgiveable sins?
      Obama started out saying he was "Christian" which he then turned from if he ever was and became loyal and apparently a party to Islam. He is in no doubt an Islamic Muslim and since we know he was raised that way it should surprise no one. All his decisions and moves while president was as this person while trying to present himself as Christian. So do you believe him? Will you put him down as Christian?

I'm guessing that you either could not actually read what I've written in here - or, your brain is unable to process it. Unfortunately, this is a typical Christian-extremist response - and is yet another reason why this country is the divisive way it is.

1. Pollyannalana profile image61

I am sure that the many Christians who voted for Trump did not necessarily think he was God sent but he was the best we had to choose from and that is still true. We do hope God will use him since the left is certainly anti-Christ, anti-American and totally pursuing the destruction of this country. We hope many of you will see through them but it is not looking too hopeful.  (Speaking of brain dead.) You talk like a Pharisee, knowing just enough to make you dangerous.

1. Jean Bakula profile image92
            Jean Bakulaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I resent being called "brain dead" and could report you for that insult if you were worth my time. That was a very non Christian thing to do. One of the usual hypocrites like Jesus had to kick out of the temple.

Fine by me, allow God to be our judge, for He certainly will be and I have no fear. (Speaking of brain dead was from a comment made by someone else above, sorry you too it personally.) The bible gives instruction for thinking and not for or by ourselves. It teaches the right spirits to trust and our thinking comes from that and truth taught in the bible. The Holy Spirit visits every man and calls him to salvation. Not one is left out. What God gives is free choice. Between good and evil. Everyone will be accountable for that choice (it is the unforgivable sin. Not choosing Jesus' blood and death for your salvation.) and if you have not guessed from the upheaval in all the world, time is short. Hope to see you on the other side.  I really do.

1. Randy Godwin profile image59
                Randy Godwinposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I'll wager you don't even know where the Bible came from, like most self-proclaimed Xtians.

Thanks Randy,
                  I study all religions and have read every word of the Christian Bible as a study with a friend I have who is a Jehovah's Witness (long story). God goes on for 50 page rants and sounds crazier than a petulant child, mostly about his powers to destroy all of us. I'll stick with being a Pagan. Organized religion has caused more wars and suffering than anything. It was only in the last thousands of years people were not Pagan, and Constantine had to add Pagan customs in when he wanted to get everyone over to Christian beliefs.

I wish everyone well. These forums get everyone too emotionally involved, we waste our time arguing with people who are probably lovely people, we all just have different ideas.

You apparently did not read the New Testament. There is no hate or racism there. No Jew nor Gentile. Just love from the Son of God Who gave all for anyone who will accept it.  I just cannot imagine why anyone would say no to an eternity of things the human mind just cannot imagine.
                    But that is everyone's individual choice.

2. Jean Bakula profile image92

President Obama was always a Christian. Where do you find these lies? When did he "turn?"The family used to attend a variety of Christian churches while in Washington, but they felt that when they walked in before a service, they were disrupting it.They attended a small chapel at Camp David. I'm so tired of so called Christians filled with hatred against any other religion, or any other type of Christianity too. Jesus would surely weep after reading the crap from a hypocrite like you.

Obama lived mostly in Hawaii, and finally met his relatives from the other side of the family for the first time, when he visited Indonesia as President on a vacation with Michele, Sasha and Malia. Why does he have to prove anything about his faith to you anyway? God said, When thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and pray to your Father, which is in secret." But you know what's in everybody's hearts?

You may want to pay better attention. Everyone is not who they claim they are. Actions are louder than words but words can tell who we are. https://youtu.be/v0gZVcaFmBQ

I went to the link, and just the fact it's called "Obama's War on Christianity" tells me that it's the hoax Bill O'Reilly made up to get ratings. They are so far to the Christian right they want to take America back to Puritan times. It's the only audience Fox has. Doesn't the Bible tell you to think for yourself?

The Bible does, but the preachers don't like it when they aren't needed to "properly interpret" the words. tongue

1. wilderness profile image96
                wildernessposted 6 years agoin reply to this

All too true.  And the people don't like it when the preachers interpretation doesn't match what they want to do!

2. The0NatureBoy profile image57

Jean Bakula,
          You asked "Why does he have to prove anything about his faith to you anyway?" The end of Article 6.3 of the Constitution say "no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States" therefore It has nothing to do with it.

You must understand all of today's organized forms of teaching people, religions included, are designed to deceive people and make then succumb to the system in charge. Almost everything done is this nation is done to confuse man is one reason the Bible calls her "MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT,..".

The Bible is simply an ancient novel with many acts of plagiarism from other religions. Jesus was based on the Egyptian god Horus who was born of a virgin, was the son of a god, was killed and resurrected after a few days.  The Noah's Ark tale was stolen from the Epic of Gilgamesh which predated the Bible by hundreds of years. Why would the Xtian god have to steal material for his book of truths?

HI Randy and Nature Boy,
              I was agreeing that it's all nonsense. People twist it to their own needs.

Jean, my reply was to NB. I understood your comments and agree with them as well. smile

Randy,
              Once one has come to comprehend life they will find many things which seemingly has no actual truth associated with it to be metaphors, allegories, parables and symbol-types I call MAPS, as many scriptures are. Some examples are the following stories and songs that reveals spiritual truths. However, it isn't for everyone to be able to realize them, only about 10% of the earth's population.

Goldilocks and the Three Bears
              The Three Little Pigs
              Someday We'll Be Together
              The Thrill Is Gone
              Jack and Jill Went Up the Hill

Yeah right, if you're an example of an enlightened Xtian then I wish to stay far, far, away from such a book of myths. And yes, I've read the old novel. smile

This is not your time to become enlightened so "Be At Peace" with where you are, I am concerning both you and me.

Peace

Nature Boy, you are pretty much someone who gives enlightened people a bad name, LoL! Your current spiritual beliefs are antiquated and in serious need of an update. I've told you that before. And since you've got spirituality screwed up, you've got the bible and the constitution screwed up, as well. Its funny how twisted & interconnected those three things can get in people's minds, ha!

This person will update you about what is going on with karma now (after you get through the LoA stuff). Its a good place for you to start, since you obviously can't make it through my 1st spotlight hub:
                    https://youtu.be/V6xCjY39_t0

2. Randy Godwin profile image59

You don't know when or where my "enlightened state will come, NB. It's people like you, who pretend to know the unknown, giving Xtians a bad name. Who are you to tell me it "isn't my time" to be enlightened? Seriously, who gave you your "gift of knowing"?  roll

4. The0NatureBoy profile image57

MC,
      As I look over your opening writings what I find is ...

God appointed Saul because of the hardening of the heart of the people who wanted a man to represent god to them. All U.S. presidents, as you gave scripture to show are for reversing from man's rule back to god direct rule over "spiritual" Israel. Saul represented turning from what the Constitution (Revelation 12's Rod of Iron for the man-child to rule by) intended this nation to be since Christianity is built on the foundation of the Catholic Church's "White Supremacy" mentality [see https://hubpages.com/education/What-Is- … ristianity and https://hubpages.com/religion-philosoph … e-Of-Jesus back to back] to have a "woman of color" (all civilized humans beings are) among the "colorless woman" rulers of the nation can not be tolerated. Saul was of either Joseph or Benjamin of the "fair" sons of Jacob.

Accordingly, The Man-Child who is to rule represents David of the tribe of Judah (of the 10 sons of color by Jacob and prophet like unto Moses) as all prophecy foretells the Christ to be. Thus, the "fair" Catholic Church's Christianity could not have a man of color ruling before the "Man-Child" takes the reigns and bring world peace. That is why Trump is "blonde haired and blue eyed", he is the fulfillment of Catholicism's "White Supremacy" as, if my understanding is correct, there were never one before him. And all of that is the doings of what we call God (Isaiah 45:7) reversing what woman have done through all the years of civilization with is about to end.

Actually, civilization isn't about to end - not because of Trump, global warning or anyone/anything else. I've advised you to update your spiritual beliefs before, Nature Boy. Your perspective is as bad as any Christian militant: spreading fear & dogma. Its really uncool, especially for someone who considers themselves to be 'enlightened'. You're still in the dark ages.

MC.
          Civilization is about to end because it's time has come just like the sunset of a day ends the mornings. So it is with civilization - there are 2, this material one a n a spiritual one Revelation proclaims - this one just end as prophesied, is followed by 7000 years of repopulating of earth, the evening/spiritual civilization comes and goes before the Genesis  transition to the "Garden East In Eden's" story manifests. Genesis 1:14 tells us that.

Nope. You're just another clogged cog in the machine, NB.

Here is a good video of Earth's BRIGHT future by Abraham & Esther:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fPXiOVFW84

And just for fun, this one is about the 2016 potus election on Trump & Hillary. Can you believe that the 'Source of All' loves BOTH The Donald AND Hillary? EQUALLY. Who coulda guessed THAT?! LoL! (Abraham is a 'soul collective of infinite intelligence' or 'another PART of Source, as we all are.)
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp3z5yUbiCw

Here is one more video on WHY Source/God loves BOTH 'good' & 'bad' people, equally AND unconditionally. Start from around 5:12 to the end. This message is a little hard for us humans to swallow, at times - but dang its good! Most people are completely clueless as to how incredibly important our EMOTIONS (and imaginations) actually are.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIshpwDlrmI

We will have to agree to disagree because that is just the kind of information which the New World Order want us to believe, it will keep us sleep walking "Dreaming the American Dream" of material wealth which is valueless. You noticed the speaking girl didn't give one time to complete their questions. That's a well developed trick to deny alternative views to one's own version of their truth. That is called "Fast Talking". I do not look at things in the "right/wrong, good/evil" views but in the 360 degree whole view.

I agree the earth's wellbeing abounds but not by following such misinformation. The earth is designed to exist forever but, like a day, it is divided into 2 major times with 2 short transitions from one to the other. Using the day as the pattern we find mornings at a particular location begins with the influx of light spreading on the eastern sides of everything, it reaches as an apex shinning down from directly above and began to shine back toward the east while it descend toward the western horizon. Then it began to disappear behind the horizon replacing the light rays with dark rays until there is a balance between dark and light then continue on to darkness. The Dark will remain over the earth for, on a year's average, as long as the light was on that location before the darkness find itself facing light rays pushing it away. That process continue through the balance until the light rays began to touch the earth again.

There is the material time of earth and another spiritual one. Then the Genesis 1 concept of creation is the transition followed by the garden in Eden story as the beginning of sunrise which is completed with the Great Flood beginning at Genesis 6. In many prophecies of the entire Bible are entire prophecies which Revelation has grouped into a single revealing of the events to happen in ending this material civilization to be replaced by Revelation 21's glimpse into the spiritual civilization. Many of the Hubs I have written reveals it but I am beginning another to show it directly.

So, yes Misfit, we can agree to disagree even though I'm saying basically what the girl is saying except as seen in everyday life and without the "judgmental adjectives" she use to describe things.

You're as full of crap as any Christian extremist or militant - which is what this question is about and who the question is directed toward. You don't really fit into this question. Its really too bad that I can't delete your crap - cuz its so distorted (admittedly, with 'some' Christian bible distortions mixed in). I'll go ahead and guess that you haven't read my 1st spotlight hub; nor watched any other video that I have left for you - other than to watch the 1st one I listed in here long enough to pick something out of it that you could find 'wrong' (again, BS). Did you watch the one I left you about karma? Unlikely.

The truth is... there are FAR too many conspiracy theorists out there; and Christian extremists (that doesn't mean all Christians) are at the top of the list. They're clueless about their place in the world, or anyone else's - and yet, they 'teach' their erroneous BS over & over again to their kids, generation after generation, perpetuating their harmful crap onto them - and then wonder why nothing ever changes.

Really. When Christians discover why their own people are the cause of most abortions; they will also discover why their leaders are often at the top of pedophile lists and are often guilty of generally-abusive behavior. It has everything to do with not realizing what the actual affects of beLIEving in pagan manipulation are.

Why don't you find another question to enlighten people on, NB - and we'll get back to the actual topic: WHY DO many Christians believe God called Trump and not Obama?

There's a saying down here in the very buckle of the Bible Belt. If something is very durable or unyielding, it is said to be "harder than a minister's d**k. "Many years ago I knew some girls who were the granddaughters of a local Holiness preacher. He would shout and praise god on Sunday and molest his 3 granddaughters whenever he so pleased. I've never met an honest preacher when it came to his own sins. sad

It appears that there is some self satisfaction involved in being as coarse as possible when downing a religious person. I heard something today I found quite profound. 'Any time you point the finger at someone, remember; three fingers are pointing back at you.'

Randy, I was a preacher before becoming a philosophy [lover of wisdom] and sat in the pastor's study with them listening to them talk about all of the non-Christian things they do and believed in which is a part of what made me leave the church nofollow the teachings of the one called Christ. Now that I don't see good and evil I understand that is all a part of what bring about the termination of civilization.

Yes, I have watched that and many other of her videos, they sound to me like you say mine sounds to you, someone looking for self exaltation by controlling the thinking process of others. Many of her statements are on the edge of comprehension but relates only to the material aspect of the subject mater. And I also watch all three of those in your last post seeing the stated results in them all.

Just because I am living the life the person called Christ suggested doesn't make me Christian alone, it makes me a seeker of the understanding of the purpose for existence who has found the general purpose for it. I understand the system of ecology, the system of economics, most religions' messages and nine other sources of Zeroversal inquiry. Most scriptures I've read reveals a cycle to existence much like seasons, days and years, and by basing understanding that Zeroverse's [commonly called universe] cycle of self-maintaining I am able to see those principle existing in everything within it. It is that perspective I'm sharing. You present your inquiry and I present my observations and you and many others may not agree, is expected, but some who are nearing THE understanding of existence's purpose may be therefore I am of the mind to agree to disagree. 

Is it a 'conspiracy theory" to say every morning [time of light] will end with a sunset, a transition period, an evening [time preceding light], another transition and the Morning will return again? That is the same as what I am foretelling only man are being used to bring about the sunset of this civilization before a transition brings us into another. So, if the cycle of a civilization is a conspiracy theory then is the termination of every morning to be followed by evening is also.

The answer to the question you asked is the fact that Christianity is a "White Supremest" religion, as I stated in my opening post, and will not believe a "White God" would allow a "Black" man to rule this "White Supremest" minded nation. I also stated there that David and his descents are not of fair skinned people but of color which means the last leader over this nation will be a man of color and not white - but not in those words but implied.

5. Tamarah Cargile profile image60
      Tamarah Cargileposted 6 years agoin reply to this

As a Christian, I believe that every person of authority was allowed to be in that position by God. Wether that person is seemingly worthy of such an elevated position or not, God allowed the appointment to achieve His purpose. As you quoted from Romans 13:1 "Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God."

1. Annkf profile image82

True! The entire bible backs that up.

However, it is only for the "chosen few" or "little flock" who will surrender to the direct authority of what we call god. That is also backed up by theBible and other religion's scriptures.

6. Misfit Chick profile image75

Here is the original question again; and I really would like to know the answer. I don't think it is such an unreasonable thing for someone like me to be asking, right now. Why was *my* potus, Obama, portrayed as the antichrist; while our current rude potus that you voted in is 'called by God'?

Its a good question that deserves a believable response.

I still have a pdf that I saved from 2008 written by one of these kinds of 'Christians'... It is titled, 'Why 2008 is the Year of the Apocolypse'. It is over a dozen pages of 'prophecy' detailing how Obama was the antichrist who was going to be bringing the end of the world... I actually have Christian family members who were AFRAID of Obama because he was supposedly the antichrist; and last I looked, some of the conspiracy websites about it were still running. (This pope is also supposed to be 'the last pope' - we'll see how well that 'word from God' plays out).

I'm listening... Please explain it to me.

The Christian religion is a "White Supremacist" religion and the mentality in this nation's usually unknown/unseen governors are White Supremacist who have subliminally implanted it into most European descent Christians. So, because Obama was a president not appearing white - Christians believe "white symbolizes good and right" - he could only be the the opposite of anything they subconsciously believes to be holy.

Basically what I said in my first post.

Thanks, but I am looking for an answer from the people who made the original accusation. I'm pretty sure you weren't one of them. I'm reading your hub from yesterday.

1. colorfulone profile image77
            colorfuloneposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I am not one of them either.  But, it has been laid on my heart to share this link with you. May it be helpful to you in your quest for truth.  In Jesus name!

Jonathan Cahn - The Paradigm - Blueprint of the Past, Present & Future
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wz-uR5GyWk

I would suggest getting the book The Paradigm (and the Harbingers).

I am listening to it now, so far it is saying basically what "The Bible's Message" is saying although Jonathan Cahn is giving more individual stories and relating them to this natiion more than than my post does. I am giving the relation that everything in existence follows the Bible's general "Paradigm". I believe I'm supposed to get the book but I'll wait until spirit it confirms it.

Thanks for posting it to me.

Few people know it but I am the cause of the attempted impeachment, a news reporter came to me and asked me about what should be done about the Lewinsky scandal. My replied "the only thing you can get him for is  'perjury' in saying he did not have sex with Monica" but they refused to impeach him on that and was unable to find any other making him to be Nostradamus' "adulator who will be found out who comes to ruin." In this presentation he talks about the prophet Elijah of that day and here I am here during this day, no coincident!

Peace

2. Misfit Chick profile image75

Its almost two hours long, LoL! I'll watch it, but it will take me a few days - at least through the weekend. I'm not sure exactly when I'll be able to get to it.

However, I'll tell you that I have read all kinds of this stuff... alternative theories and conspiracy theories galore. I'm not sure that another one is going to alter my spotlight hub, much (which has its own theories about this stuff - The Donald is in there, too).

I will also add that what MAY have been true in our recent past is not necessarily true any longer. Most people don't realize that our Earth has already shifted into a new 'paradign' - its part of the reason why our weather is wonky.

We'll see. Thanks for the heartfelt share. smile

Please, what is the name of your "spotlight Hub" so I know which one to read.

The 1st one.

Christians & ex-Christians Prove God Exists by Debunking Salvation: Science & Spirituality Reveal the Real Jesus Christ

I've started this video, and I obviously have a ways to go, yet... But starting out with him talking about 'attacks' happening on the day his books are published doesn't mean anything to us; although it is a huge indicator for him regarding 'where he stands' within his dream. Emotions are indicators for our physical body on how our beliefs compare with God's... and emotions affect our lives in dynamic ways - including bringing on physical illnesses (most of the time, to keep us sane during these times as kind of a diversion so we don't become spiritually overwhelmed).

I would guess that he is on his soul's path - but his physical body isn't entirely caught up to where it needs to be in the spiritual sense. Publishing a book is a big deal for any author; and publishing a controversial one is even more of a big deal - so, his body is reacting. Its similar to the way some people can't watch a Hallmark commercial without involuntarily tearing up - a physical reaction to something you want to be 'more up to par' with. Except, of course, his reactions are much stronger.

I doubt that I will disagree with everything he says; because it is very unusual for me not to receive something from a spiritual teacher - whether I agree with their generic view of things, or not. Spirit is pretty cool that way. But, I've seen his stuff about CERN and I've heard some of this stuff preached from pulpits... He seems like any other 'prophet' who is so sure that he has THE message; while there are so many other people who are so sure that THEY have 'the message'.

There is a reason why God created the situation for the Tower of Babel: to help us realize what powerful creators we actually are; and then to divide us to create diversity so that we don't become a danger to the Universe. United we are powerful; and spiritually-free to create any dang thing we want. The reason why that is, is because we are also mini-powerhouses, within ourselves. But as you know, 'where two or more are gathered'... the spiritual energy becomes stronger and more intense.

Basically, what that probably means for Mr. Cahn... is that his physical body is not ready to deal with the increased spiritual energy that naturally will start to increase momentum around him when his book gets published - momentum that HE already had started; and expands with every person who 'gets to know' his work.

Mr. Cahn probably needs to 'raise his vibration' or get happy & comfortable with people pushing against his work (and maybe even accepting it - being both bashed & praised for the same thing can become emotionally overwhelming).

I'm sure that he views himself as having a level head surrounding criticisms; but 'knowing' in your head and your soul are two entirely different things. (Although he may be also tripping over his own 'worthiness' - it really is one of humanity's biggest stumbling blocks because so many people beLIEve they 'are not worthy' - for so many different reasons, not necessarily only religious ones).

Its like he's not quite finished 'realizing' himself, yet. That information needs to go from 'just his head' into his entire being - which isn't always an easy thing for us humans in these physical bodies to 'make real', no matter what the topic is about or how small or huge it seems to be. We often have to wait until our physical body dies to fully-realize stuff - BUT, it is also possible to make realizations in this physical existence. That was the original purpose of Jesus: to help us 'realize'...

1. profile image0
                    PrettyPantherposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Trump is a perfect example of arrested development.  "Curing" arrested development involves the subject becoming a child to a mother figure and progressing through the stages of emotional development that he failed to navigate during normal childhood development.

Do you see that happening?  LOL

You should listen to the whole thing, he is describing political events beginning with Hillary Clinton all the way to what I believe him to be saying the events of the prophet Elijah's work, he doesn't go into detail about the last chapter about Elijah but I believe he is referring to Malachi 4:5-6 since these are the last days of this world.

I am going to copy your hub and read it as I don't have internet at home so to read it in the library would not allow me to do much of anything else, then I'll respond to it there.

Peace

"since these are the last days of this world"

*sigh*  These have been the "last days" for two thousand years.  All the phrase means any more is that the world will end sometime in the next 10 million years or so.

I did listen to the whole thing... Do you have any idea how much stuff is out here about 'evil' Hillary and bible prophecy? It was the same way with Obama during the entire eight years he was in office - signs & wonders, with him as the 'antiChrist' - and NONE of them came true.

3. Misfit Chick profile image75

Okay, I have finally finished this video. My earlier assessment about why he is experiencing extreme physical reactions when his books are published, stands. Mr. Cahn is obviously brilliant; but it almost feels like he is 'running ahead of himself' - processing profound spiritual things with a human mind that currently can't quite view things in any other way beyond what his human 'filter' can comprehend. (And I really hate to say this, but a lot of this stuff has already been realized previously by other people - it just doesn't always get into the hands of the public, especially if we are not ready for it, yet. It gets sort of 'selectively-distributed' as only Spirit can do.)

It is the same way with all of us. We can't comprehend beyond what our mind-filter will allow - but, that is why we have each other to bounce ideas off of: so we can 'work them out' in an attempt to create better outcomes (not that we always succeed, ha!). We are all connected like links in a chain; and have the ability to 'raise' each other up as we rise in awareness.

I am not dissing Mr. Cahn's hard work, at all... He (and his masterpieces) are exactly where God wants them to be right now. He is obviously inspiring & challenging people. God uses absolutely everything.
              --------------

"...it’s a prophetic revelation of God and where we’re going…”
              It is far more a reflection of the status of 'the majority' of our collective consciousness.

There is nothing new under the sun - ‘everything is blueprinted out for us…’

Actually, it isn’t anymore… Not since the level of awareness across the world has increased exponentially over the past 3ish decades. This is what the development of the Kingdom of God was all about – moving from childhood into adolescence and now ‘adulthood’, etc. Humanity USED to be very predictable; and our patterns were as ingrained as they are with animals – running on instinct instead of intuition.

And yes, ‘God weaves everything together’ – including ‘starting a new pattern’ within the tapestry, as he has been doing with the new paradigm shift.

However, when you start a new pattern, you don’t carry all of the colors over and sometimes you don’t carry any of them over. The tapestry of God continues eternally; and people in this day & age can CHOOSE to remain within the part of the tapestry they were originally woven into – OR they can choose to become part of the new pattern that is being created. Here's more about that...

‘Ancient Scandal’ – Mr. Cahn starts talking about when Israel started worshipping Baal; BUT he doesn’t mention that there were/are TWO completely different religious sects that existed in parallel streams among the Israelites. (Actually, there were a few different sects, but two main differences.) One set of sects basically became the Nation of Israel that we know and are familiar with, today; and the other sect remained hidden for quite a while longer. That set of beliefs is known as Kabbalah - which is the actual law handed down by Moses that Jesus came to fulfil. (Yeah, too bad Rome's pagan founders didn't know about it; BUT that was also the intention of God - how else could he [eventually] move pagan-embedded beings into the realization of who & what they really are?)

“Old  things pass away, behold all things become new’. Sometimes God does that in abrupt, destructive ways as he has done in the past – but sometimes its far more subtle, like now. The reason why this paradigm shift has been 'subtle' is because so many people are expecting a big bad bang - but we are being given plenty of time to realize the things we need to realize. Old things ARE passing away; BUT there ARE also things that are becoming NEW.

The pattern change isn’t as stark as it has been during past paradigm shifts. “To everything, turn turn turn” – absolutely true. It is one of the reasons why so many Christians are beginning to realize what was actually going on in Jesus’ time. We simply could not see it all before because we weren’t ready to for it, yet.

This is where the split takes place…  People can choose to continue on in their original belief sets of religious dogmas that feed into our ‘natural’ human instinct of fear; OR we can choose to move into the new paradigm God has opened up for us. Since he did not almost completely destroy the entire world during this planet’s age-ending cycle; AND humanity has never been so spiritually-advanced before – our current potential to create Heaven on Earth has finally been realized - also part of the plan for the continuation of the Kingdom of God on Earth.

In other words, as individuals, we can CHOOSE to continue to be part of the old system or the new one – which also means that the divide between the two is going to be getting wider & wider to the point that we will literally cease to co-exist with each other (probably without even realizing it).

The old system may very well be heading for catastrophe; but the new one where fear no longer rules the world will virtually be unaffected by it. If your ‘being’ or ‘soul’ is vibrating or ‘identifying’ with the same frequency as the old system, that is where you will stay to experience whatever is manifesting out of that. If you are identifying with the new one – you will begin to experience a new kind of existence as we are ‘eased’ (or jerked, ha!) into it.

We are making our choices now – most of us without realizing it. But, there is a part of us that knows EXACTLY what we are doing; and NEITHER choice is a wrong one. Its just where you are in the River of Life - which is an eternally-flowing stream of God who loves ALL of his children within both systems in the same exact unconditional way (whether we realize it, or not).

I really do not mean to continually-beep my own horn - but my 1st spotlight article goes far beyond just explaining 'how the pagan church got Christ wrong'. It also goes DEEP into explaining our entire lives from beginning to end from a new (to us) Christian perspective. That's why it is so dang long, LoL!

But, if you are really curious about what's been going on in Christianity beyond DT being elected & why (Trump's purpose is to expose the divide and to keep cutting - probably until the two paradigms finally & officially separate)... Its full of bits of soul-soothing information about our beloved God that you are all welcome to either accept or reject, at will. smile

Christians & ex-Christians Prove God Exists by Debunking Salvation: Science & Spirituality Reveal the Real Jesus Christ http://hub.me/akagx

I will check into that as I'm reading your "spotlight post" but my 'Why It's Written In the Name "Of" Jesus' is another clear explanation how Christianity got it incorrectly as it is was designed to do.

Maybe that hub - I'll also check out - revealed who the Jesus in the Bible's actual name was but as my huge title quoted above shows, there are to be two different christ.

You're right, Christianity was designed by God/Spirit to be a deception - but ONLY so that it could eventually become a bridge between ancient pagan beliefs and 'the real' teachings of Jesus, which are now much more obvious with the passage of time.

The pagan founders of Christianity were incapable of comprehending Jesus' message; because they started paying attention to it LONG after Jesus was gone. So instead of hearing the truth directly from him - they simply updated their old pagan beliefs surrounding him. It would have been almost impossible for them to believe his original message 'as it was' (which is why they crucified him for it in the first place - they COULDN'T understand it; and it sounded like a big bowl of blasphemy).

There was no conspiracy theory; and there isn't more than one Jesus - although that one person may be a couple different people compiled into one.

While there ARE plenty of conspiracy theories in this world - most of them are currently in the process of falling away, simply because they have become too vintage; and our society no longer ignorantly supports them nearly as innocently as we used to.

2. Pollyannalana profile image61

Yes, those who use human understanding know just enough to be dangerous...like Misfit Chick. Hard as it is to do the most we can do is pray for them to find true Spirit filled guidance and understanding.

Oh? Did you read my spotlight hub to be able to debunk the message that I have come up with through decades of 'spirit-filled guidance & understanding'?

Please do elaborate and tell us specifically where/how you think I'm wrong... Don't be afraid, there are so many of us Christians who have gone through this 'unbelieving' or 'rebelieving' stuff, by now.

I have yet to have a Christian be able to debunk any part of it - although they can certainly tell me what 'their version' of the word of God translates to 'for them'. (Though lately, I've been getting more kudos - which are way more fun, LoL!)

That's okay. You can use logic to explain just about every wonky perspective we humans have ever come up with - thats its power AND its flaw. Its how so many people's of various religions (not just Christianity; AND including Atheists) got things so out of whack. (And again, it is the main reason for the story of the Tower of Babel.)

God is bringing some of us back into focus. You don't have to come along... As I said above, staying in this reality (or paradigm) is just as valid - and valuable - of a reality choice.

No I will not go long with you or those like you. Just because you have so much more to say about everything than the bible does, does not make you right. Through the Holy Spirit we discern right from wrong and are not misguided by any misfits.

3. The0NatureBoy profile image57

The picture The Paradigm is painting isn't about something slow since the parable of the fig tree - using May 1946 for the budding and Psalm 90:10's 80 years for the passing of a generation - we are talking about 11 years maximum before the world ends, that's quite sudden I would think.

Since Cahn said, this is the time of Elijah, then we must realize Elijah is what the Bible calls "the second coming of christ - as all old Testament prophecies of christ points to two different people beginning with different stones Moses smote for water [spiritual knowledge during spiritual draughts] and the Rod and Branch messiahs (Isaiah 11:1-12) with the root to come about the time Israel became a nation in 1948 (vs 10-12). Therefore, everything in John's Revelation  beginning in chapter 5 - which hasn't already - through chapter 20 has to happen by 2028.  That is why my "The Bible's Message" is so important, it makes it clear what is required of us is to return to eco living and get out of economical living.

What Cahn did was take the carnal past and spiritualize them into the events of today re-enforcing the fact that these are the last days.

Yes, and this kind of thing comes & goes around time & time again... There really wasn't much in there that was new; although he does seem to have grabbed much more of the world's attention: which is almost new. (The Celestine Prophecy stuff comes to mind.)

Most people don't know what the '2nd Coming' of Christ is all about - so they take things literally. Are you aware of just HOW MANY people like Cahn have come up with 'bible codes' that somehow explains so many things - including the future? I've read more than a few of them.

But for some reason, what is actually going on doesn't ever come out. I wonder why? Probably because its much more boring, LoL!

This image is ALL that is happening at the moment. While its a pretty big, HUGE hairy deal - its not very 'apocalyptic'; and kind of a disappointment for some people, I guess.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13725483.jpg

"The Celestine Prophecy" is a metaphor of what actually happens to the "born again" since all except being able too disappear has happened to me since my rebirthing. Carlos Castaneda's series also fit as metaphors concerning the abilities of the born again. That is why it is so important for us to do it, when the "bridegroom" enters Armageddon with the 5 wise virgins [those who become adults which is what both metaphors are showing] they will have the power over in the "Atomic, Nuclear and bombs of all sorts" (Rev.18:4-6) burned out USA and able to live here because of those powers [Genesis1:26-28's dominion].

That photo isn't anywhere close to what the Christ of the Bible not to come look like, you should read my "Why It Is Written In The Name 'Of' Jesus" and see. For him to be from Judah's family tree he would be a boy of color as all of Jacob's sons were of color except Joseph and Benjamin, so that can't look like him.

7. profile image0
      Onusonusposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Seriously? The media worships Obama.
      http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/BA5fuj6CQAAvSE9.jpeg

2. Paul Wingert profile image59
    Paul Wingertposted 6 years ago

We're taking about a group of people that can't distinguish fact from fiction,

3. Kathleen Cochran profile image78
    Kathleen Cochranposted 6 years ago

White evangelicals will vote for any Republican who is anti-abortion and they think will protect their investments - period - end of sentence.  It has nothing to do with faith or God or anything else.  I know.  I'm surrounded by them.

The two recent most Christ-like presidents we've had, President Carter and President Obama, evangelicals chewed them up and spit them out.  I'm one of them and they break my heart.

+1

2. Live to Learn profile image60

This pretty much hits the nail on the head. It's very sad. I've attempted to discuss  this with some and many will agree on some points but it doesn't change their point of view one iota.

3. Misfit Chick profile image75

No one in here believes that there are a couple different types of Christian? There are actually Many who vote Dem or consider themselves to be moderates - and who vote 'pro-choice'. As I said above to Credence - that seems to be part of the problem. Both Christians &a non-Christians lump them together into the same right-wing category - and doing that makes divisions seem a lot bigger than they really are cuz extremists are the loud ones. There ARE moderate & liberal Christians BOTH. Moderate Christians need to start speaking out against extremist who are out voicing them. It's the same with Islam: non-extremists need to outvoice extremists who do not speak for them.

This pretty much spotlights my point. When moderate-thinking Christians DO speak out - look what happens to them: piles of sh*t from extremists. If you read this article, you will note that he says that not everyone in the church felt the same way. But, the 'loud' ones are the ones who usually win.

Robert E. Lee's descendant resigns as pastor after VMAs backlash
        http://ew.com/music/2017/09/05/robert-e … -backlash/

If Christians would come up against their extremist peers, themselves - their voice would start to be heard more - instead of being drowned out like this.

Additionally, most black Christian churches don't think like white ones (of course, some are mixed - I'm talking about the ones that have a larger majority of one over the other). So, when black ministers have something to say - its just a bunch of whining & complaining (cuz you don't hear nearly as much extremist talk). Few listen. (Unless, of course, the black minister/spokesperson/politician, whatever - happens to also somehow be GOP. Then, they get highlighted as, "See, black people REALLY think this way..."

When, most of them don't. I would consider Credence to be a typically-thinking black man regarding the Christian faith (and probably most other things, even political) as he stated above. (I think I'm right about that, LoL!)

Its hard to see the difference between the two types of Christians. Those of us who have survived really freakin UGLY childhoods due to Christian religious extremists are well-aware that there is a glaring divide among them that NONE of them want to talk about to each other. In my opinion, it is basically a whole lot of abuse & bullying going on (in so damn MANY ways), while good 'moderate' (WHITE!) Christian people turn a blind eye.

Here are some moderate Christian sites. There are lots more, do a search:

http://www.wesleywildman.com/?page_id=315 - directly addresses the very large group of moderate Christians, especially in the United States.

http://politicallymoderatechristian.com/

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/leavingfun … the-enemy/ First sentence: I want to make something very clear: This blog does not exist to criticise Christianity at large. It is only fundamentalism and extremism I want to stop.

Moderates need to start leading the conversations that intertwine with Christian ideals - not Christian extremists, militants or cultists. I hope you're all starting to see that there IS a significant divide.

I'd also like to point out that Roland Martin is a black journalist. You don't see Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell or Franklin Graham Jr jumping into this boiling pot. But, you also don't see as big of a deal coming from it, probably because he IS black. I mean, WHAT Trump supporter is going to take what he has to say, seriously?

If Frankie came out with an admonishment against all this 'free hate speech' - you can BET that it would make an impact among them.

I'm just sorry I don't have a freakin microphone that broadcasts to millions. I need one, LoL!

4. profile image0

This is spot on.  I watched a couple of my Christian friends twist themselves in knots praying for guidance about who to vote for, only to have a fevered epiphany that Trump was sent by God to do battle with the evil liberals who kill babies.

Trump doesn't give a rat's patootie about unborn babies.

Again, this seems to be the main reason why we can't move this conversation forward: there ARE moderate Christians who should be speaking out. When we lump every Christian together, the result is America today.

4. cheaptrick profile image75
    cheaptrickposted 6 years ago

...and then there's the dyslexic atheist who goes around telling people "There Is No Dog!"...while the Christians cry "Wolf Wolf!"...

5. Paul Wingert profile image59
    Paul Wingertposted 6 years ago

Ever notice that God only talks to lunatics and con artists?

He's been talking to you? He talks to most of us through the Bible, His word. It hasn't been proven wrong yet.

Hmmm.  More importantly, it hasn't been proven right, either.

That is stumbling into dangerous territory.

*shrug* Make claims insinuating that belief is equal to fact and I'll generally reverse the comment, under the assumption that if you can do it, so can I. 

There is also the matter of being proven wrong; if one foregoes "creative" interpretation it isn't hard to show that scripture is false to fact right from the beginning.

I don't know about creative interpretation. I guess you'd have to give me examples.

A day of creation was an unknown amount of time.  Light appeared before stars, light created out of nothing.  Birds appeared before reptiles or other land animals.  Woman made from a rib, man from dust.  5,000 year old earth.

All explained with very creative interpretation.

I think it is easy to forget just how wild and backward the Israelites were when they came out of Egypt.  Think about it if it were true. Even if Moses had been well educated in the court of Pharoah I can't imagine the daunting task of leading and controlling them. Think about it. 600,000 able bodied men. If the average guy had 2-3 wives, each wife bore 2-3 children and then there were the older people we might be looking at millions. If it is true.

If it is true, tradition says Moses wrote the Pentateuch.  Now, what would be more plausible; given that you are guiding millions of unwashed and uneducated people around in the desert? You'd attempt to write a scientific account of the universe when, obviously even if there were a deity guiding you in the writing you still didn't have understanding enough to grasp that scientific account or, that unwashed and uneducated mass would need something more relevant to guide them through the coming years of learning how to even try to act in a civilized manner?

Sorry. The account isn't overly far fetched, to me, when you take into account the original audience.

Well, of course.  That's kind of the point; accuracy and truth were not only not available when it was written, it wasn't likely to be a part of why it was written.  That remains as an effort to maintain control of a large number of "unwashed and uneducated" peoples; peoples that demanded answers when there weren't any.  So answers were created anyway; answers that fit with what the belief of the time was, but not necessarily with truth.

6. Gail Meyers profile image64
    Gail Meyersposted 6 years ago

The Constitution, sovereignty....

7. abwilliams profile image67
    abwilliamsposted 6 years ago

It isn't complex to be a Christian.  You believe Jesus is the son of God or you don't.  You believe in the virgin birth or you don't.
    You believe or you do not!  It isn't complicated.

The most sought out history book, the Bible, in addition to the obvious, is equally sought out in hopes of destroying it and its content. All attempts fail, while errors and untruths are constantly found in other history books, the Bible is infallible.
    To answer your question Misfit, I believe that things happen for a reason, I never thought that Obama was the anti-Christ and I've never thought that Trump was called by God.
    Simply said, we have free will and we freely and willfully elected Trump. I hope he does the job to the best of his ability, as I always want for all Presidents.

Well, that has been the excuse for many Christians... *I* never believed that Obama was the anti-christ; *I* didn't lynch & burn him in effigy; and *I* have never said that Trump was called by God - so *I* am not guilty!!

"we freely and willfully elected Trump" - Of course you did, and that is my problem with the Christian extremists who voted for him: your standards were pretty darn low, not even SORT of caring about Trump's mouth or how he stirs up & deepens divisions among citizens of America (again, that's not all Christians - remember #NeverTrump? SOME of you have higher standards. Thanks!).

"the Bible is infallible" - Actually, it isn't. That is a dogmatic belief that keeps you from seeing the truth and in mental bondage. I know, I used to be a conservative Christian and an 'extremist' one, at that. I highly-advise checking out my 1st spotlight article. You'll discover what's been going on within Christian beliefs these days - its profound information. Try not to be afraid of it. It has the potential to completely set your mind free.

The really frustrating thing is that these extremist Christians are really seeming to ENJOY being the nation's as*holes, at the moment. They are celebrating their destructive behavior because it feels so GOOD to be BAD, LoL! That is another really good indicator about the mindset of extremists.

2. Randy Godwin profile image59

AB, you do realize much of the present day Bible was stolen from other gods long before Christianity evolved? Or are you one of those people who cares not to research the religion their afterlife depends on?

1. abwilliams profile image67
        abwilliamsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thomas Jefferson said, "Question with boldness, even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blind-folded fear."

God knows that I have questioned and I've questioned often through many low points in my life. I had nowhere else to look, but up.

Many years ago, I was facing a dangerous, invasive major surgery (I had three small children) and I was scared beyond measure. So I prayed. I can't explain (there are no words) to describe what happened next. An indescribable peace came over me, it was as if I was enveloped in a heavenly embrace and all worry and fear was instantly gone. The next morning the Nurses and my Surgeon were amazed at the level of my calmness. I knew I was going to be okay. I've no doubt that it was the Holy Spirit which had enveloped me in that warm embrace.
        That may seem crazy to some, crazy to you...but it is all true.
        Many things that I cannot see, I've no doubt are there.
        I've questioned and came out on the other side, believing.
        I believe that Jesus is the Christ, the son of a Living God.
        It is called Faith.

That is a beautiful story, and totally believable. However, Muslim & Hindi believers (among other people of religions) have had similar experiences - which is why they believe in their version of religion so deeply, also.

Belief is everything, and humans are created to be 'complete' - THROUGH our beliefs, thoughts & emotions, and of course - our soul.

Here's a splash from my spotlight article that explains how Jesus did miracles:

"Whatever we believe is what will manifest around us. You've heard of people walking on smoldering coals and bending spoons. It is because they believe.

If you can convince yourself to believe that you can move things telekineticallly with just your mind - you can. If you believe you can feed 5000 people with a few loaves of bread and some fish, you can. Do you believe you can walk on water?

Matthew 14: And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus. But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?

On a spiritual level, if you believe that you can project your soul into the astral plane to have a face-to-face chat with Lord Krishna, you can. If your religion inspires you to believe that the Holy Spirit guides you in your life - it does. If you believe that wearing a certain type of crystal will heal you - it will. If you believe 'laying on of hands and praying in Jesus name' will heal you - it will, also.

Jesus often said to people he had healed, 'Your faith has made you whole." We can certainly receive help from others. In that case, they become 'co-creators' with us - but, we receive absolutely no help UNLESS we believe...

Most beliefs become real to us by thinking thoughts over and over. This is why they are so hard to unravel - we build them. In the case of Jesus healing people, all they had to do was watch him heal others; and they were easily convinced that he could heal them. The people Jesus healed were READY for him to heal them:

Luke 8:45 Jesus said, Who touched me? Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me. He said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace."

Beliefs are not solid truths - there is no 'one truth'. They are tools to help us move us forward in life; and they can also hinder us in big ways if we don't realize that 'our truth' isn't the 'only one'.

8. abwilliams profile image67

I'm sorry. I hope that you can work through it.

9. abwilliams profile image67

Jesus also said, "I am the way, the truth and the life; no man comes to the Father, but by me."

Yeah, most Christians don't realize that their preachers misinterpret that verse. It is what the entire pagan/salvation portion of Christianity is based on - and MOST preachers these days KNOW that the current interpretation is a lie.

It continues to be preached because most Christians still need the training wheels - and that is perfectly okay, UNLESS their beLIEfs start harming society. Which they have been doing for a while, now - for decades, centuries and a couple of millenia, at least. A lot longer than ISIS has been harming our world through their dogmatic-version of Islam.

Its so long past time for Christians - and religious people, in general (and Atheists, yes!) - to get reality into perspective. You really need to read my spotlight hub, AB. People shouldn't hurt each other over ignorance; and Trump has been nothing but a weapon for many Conservative Christians who are exactly that: ignorant. (I even highlight Trump in a non-bad way in there.)

Again, that isn't all conservatives or christians #NeverTrump. Christians, themselves, are as divided as this country is. Why do some of you 'get it', while others of you are clueless? Its a darn good question; and the reason why this discussion is an important one to be having.

10. abwilliams profile image67

We could all go back and forth til the cows and Jesus come back wink

Philippians 4:6-7
    Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

There's a sucker born every minute. 

3:7--Barnum

1. profile image0

Bill Maher explains why Trump gets along better with Chuck and Nancy than he does with Mitch and Paul.

Bill Maher explains why Trump doesn't get along with Republican leadership

Bill Maher explained on "Real Time" Friday night that President Donald Trump has been able to make deals recently with top Democratic leaders because he's not actually all that different from them.

The late-night comedian argued his point using the children's book "The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse," (Maher called the book "The City Mouse and the Country Mouse") which he said is all you'll need to understand why America is so divided.

He described every state as looking the same, "a sea of red with a few blue dots."

"Something happens to you when you live in a city," Maher said.

"You get mugged," he joked. "But you also have a multicultural experience."

"Cities are places with diversity, and theatre and museums and other gay stuff," the late-night comedian joked.

"Republicans are freaking out lately," Maher explained. He said that's because Trump is "pivoting" from his own party's leaders, House Speaker Paul Ryan R-Wisc., and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell R-Ky., to those across the aisle such as, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer D-N.Y. and Nancy Pelosi D-Calif.

"Colluding with Russia, fine," Maher said of Republicans' attitude. "But Democrats?" he asked, shaking his head in disapproval.

Maher said that Schumer and Pelosi are "city mice and that's who a consummate New Yorker like Donald Trump relates to."

The president's disillusionment with McConnel and Ryan is "not really political" according to Maher. "It’s just that for the first 70 years of his life he would never be caught dead hanging around with a traveling Bible salesman like Paul Ryan or a corny, countrified-goober like Mitch McConnell."

"Trump voters were played for rubes by the ultimate fast-talking city-slicker," Maher said.

Totally. I've been saying that for a while, now... Trump took the GOP's own decades-old propaganda-ized based; and played them BETTER than any Republican could. Its not like most of these arguments are new - even immigration and 'the wall'. Its just that GOP have been hyping it based on the fear of ISIS - and yet, America has experienced NO OUTSIDE TERRORIST ATTACKS since Obama was in office. But, they continue to insist that Obama's administration was so incredibly lax on immigration...

Trump didn't have any interest in being a Republican - it was just the party he hijacked & used. He could have just as easily came in under the Dems if Bernie hadn't already taken their disruptors slot. Either Bernie or Trump would have caused the divides in the country to go deeper. But, Bernie probably wouldn't have been nearly as big of a jerk about it, intentionally stirring up hate & division at every opportunity.

2. colorfulone profile image77
      colorfuloneposted 6 years agoin reply to this

+1

We really are living in a parallel universe.
      I believe you will get that.

11. Kathleen Cochran profile image78

The same way conservatives thought Reagan was a fine Christian and Carter wasn't.  Reagan and Trump line up with their politics.  Has nothing to do with religion.

Time showed us which was living by Christian principles and who was not.

Kathleen, I chose to differ with you. Religion, especially Christianity, if a prophecy of what is happening in the finial days of the world and everything you see happening, especially in this nation, is foretold in the Bible. The revelation calls her Sodom [place of forced sexual activity] and Egypt [place of bondage by definition], Genesis 49:1 & 8-12 describes her the we are able to give the correct meanings to the symbols, Micah 5:1 if we understand Bethlehem [house of bread] Ephrathah [plentiful] has been the proclamation of the U.S. when we were saying "the land of plenty" and on I could go pointing out religious prophecy of this nation. Read some of my hubs and you will see many more.

It absolutely has to do with their religious beliefs. Not the beliefs of (most) GOP politicians (for decades); but the propaganda-hype they twist & twirl around for evangelical & fundamental Christians - who they consider to be their 'base'.

Their religious base FEARS God's wrath against this ENTIRE country for things like abortion, healthcare (cuz it is a precursor to a one-world government - which makes it 'evil'), and same-sex marriages, etc. All the GOP needs to do is convince conservatives that these things are absolutely true - and they will vote for them, no matter what else is in their agendas.

Trump is a perfect example of so many conservatives voting for him because they felt like they HAD to in order to get abortion made illegal, again - which is one of their main manipulative talking points, especially toward Christian women whose hearts SCREAM over that one issue. That one issue creates a very loyal (if not dwindling) base. They could obviously care less who or how it gets overturned. And if Trump's Supreme Court pick becomes the person who helps overturn it - WOOT, Trump WAS called by God!!!

I've told you all and I'll say it again... I was RAISED in a VERY conservative Christian home. I KNOW how their religion is used against them by Republicans; or I would not have asked this question in the first place.

Misfit, in part we agree and I believe we can, via reasoning, come into complete agreement. However, to do it will require transcending "the knowledge of good and evil" and replace them with "it is what it is" or I AM THAT I AM. Eliminating judgmental adjectives out of our conversations - very difficult to do since there are so many we don't even realize as judgments - is the primary key to be able to "eat from the tree of life" which "the tree of knowledge" is without "the knowledge of good and evil" added two it as ["the flaming"] and separate from attachments as [sword] represents.

I was raised a conservative Christian so much so I often say "I was conceived in the church" but rejected the answers which led to other questions. Now that I've overcome even the belief in god and devil (Isaiah 7:14-16) my answers tends to eliminate further questions in my mind, and as long as I have questions concerning a matter I continue tossed the answer.

It is highly-unlikely that we will ever come into complete agreement; and it isn't necessary. (Remember the story I told you about the Tower of Babel?)

"it will require transcending "the knowledge of good and evil" and replace them with "it is what it is" or I AM THAT I AM. Eliminating judgmental adjectives out of our conversations..."

I am well-aware of these concepts, as I've told you before. (You would also know that if you had READ my hub - for the kazillionth time, UGH!!) The reason why we are talking about this stuff now is because it is very good timing for Christians to be thinking about these things that so many of them are unaware of. BUT, you keep responding WITHOUT doing the homework you say you're going to do; and I've already told you why I want you to STOP commenting in here.

So, either PLEASE stop - or do some reading and then start over so that we have a semi-common frame of reference.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13727046.jpg

So long as you comment back to me I swill respond, you want it stopped, stop responding to my posts.

However, I'M IN THE PROCESS of Reading your "UGH" hub and see we agree far more than you even know so far. From my view, you are, in your mind, the only one with the truth while I see everyone with some truth, some with much they can share with me if they didn't make themselves the Judge, Jury and Executor as some people become when they forsake their original religious upbringings - the followers of Elijah Muhammad is one example.

"we are SAYING ALMOST THE SAME THINGS"

Some things, yes. It is obvious that you have become enlightened beyond Christianity - and yet, you keep quoting scriptures that are connected to conspiracy theories that 'prove' we are on the brink of an apocalypse; while I'm pretty sure this civilization has just been through an 'ending cycle' that we are surviving through because our planet didn't actually 'end' this time around... The Kingdom of God is coming to fruition through us in the HERE & NOW.

We also don't think of reincarnation or karma in the same way.

"you are, in your mind, the only one with the truth"

No, I know that I am not; and I don't think it is necessary for everyone to believe the same things... In fact, I could care LESS what anyone else believes UNTIL something like this HARMFUL Obama/Trump conundrum happens. (Yes, I am well-aware that this situation isn't 'harmful' in the eyes of Spirit... But I also believe, that since Spirit gave me this message, NOW is the time to be sharing it. It is beyond needed in this day & age. HP is just a beginning. smile

I DO have a perspective on Christian (and Atheist) dogma - that people who insist on forcing their erroneous beliefs onto others, can become aware of. I'm not forcing anyone to read it - I started out asking a simple question (okay, its not so simple); and this is the way the conversations have meandered. I still haven't heard a bonafide Obama-hating, Trump-loving Christian explain themselves, yet. (Leading me to yet another repetitive & disproveable conspiracy theory didn't work.)

And yeah, I think some of us out here really deserve an explanation. Why should this issue of extreme double-standards just be brushed away?

What I have to say is hard enough for diehard Christians to hear; and it's a lot harder when someone like you is in here confusing them all the more. Lucky for us, we aren't in here to CHANGE anyone's mind - we're only attempting to enlighten a smattering of seekers a little more.

Realization is a gradual thing because there is so much muck to crawl through first, LoL! Anyone who reads that hub and actually 'gets' something out of it (yes, that has happened) - started their questioning/exploratory/discovery processes long before they read it. At that point, it is simply a confirmation or validation for 'seekers' who are still struggling to tie up lose ends within their beliefs. Rarely (never) does someone say, 'Wow, yesterday I totally believed my fundamental Christian religion; and today after reading this, I can't imagine why I ever did..."

Although, I am proud to say that I have been able to get a few of them thinking... If nothing else, it can help Christians (and atheists, and other religious folks) to appreciate other people's reasons for believing the way they do. That actually IS the intent of that hub.

You keep accusing me of trying to force my beliefs onto everyone... But, my beliefs are so much more inclusive and promotes diversity so much more than most religions, do. That is because God is as much the creator of diversity as he is love or unity.

My current irritation with Christians is that they actually believe that they are better than everyone else; and are going to heaven even though most of the people in the world won't - because of Jesus, when we now KNOW that isn't true.

They vote the way they do because they believe the politicians who pull their strings - both in and out of pulpits across this country. If anything, my hub SAVES Christ and the pagan version of the Christian religion from a world of atheists and various religious fanatics who would like to wipe it from the face of the Earth.

No one's beliefs will change by reading it (and that isn't the intention of the hub) - unless you want them to. Some people are in flux; and it is nothing but soothing for them. We're all in a different place within our own spiritual little world. How the heck DO you figure out what is right & true 'for you' after all the previous & varied 'programming' your brain has been through? Yeah, I go into that in detail in that 1st spotlight hub, too.

That is actually one of the 'upticks' of this existence: as creators, we are LEARNING how to create (it is what Jesus was trying to teach); but the physical aspects of this world make our creative abilities manifest SLOWLY - unlike Jesus, who already had a handle on 'how to do' this stuff. Think about it... In our human form, if we were capable of manifesting whatever we want at will - like Jesus did; we'd be in serious trouble (and probably not existing anymore).

In other words, both Obama and Trump would have been dead with just a (few million) thought(s) LONG before either one of them actually took office. God knows what he's doing by giving us training wheels (religions); and not handing us the reigns to our souls right out of the starting gate. LoL!

Have you ever seen any cycle not come to an end? "God" conspired to end civilization and allowed it to be published in the book called "Holy Bible". All I'm doing is showing how it ends and that that time is now. I can't help it that I am endowed with that realization while so many before me missed because they were only looking at one or a few scriptures. What I see is said all through the book from Genesis to Revelation with them all showing to the same events. Was that an accident or intentional?

*I am proud to say that I have been able to get a few of them thinking... If nothing else.*
                That is all we are supposed to do, once we crack the shell of deception it becomes spirit's job to complete the work. The "sower went forth to sow" parable tells us that. I believe it was Paul who said "we sow but god gives the increase" and that is because until someone began to question what they believe god does nothing but "stand at the door and knock". That is why god uses man to administer to other man, just crack the "peach seed like shell" spirit can touch the core and bring froth a tree out of it.

I don't say you are forcing your beliefs on anyone, you are doing the same I, putting it in front of people and allowing them to accept or reject it, as far as I can see.

I am not irritated at "Christian's beliefs" because I know it is the established
                order, my only disgust of them is they are "the counsel of the ungodly standing in the way of sinners and sitting in the seat of the scornful" (Psalm 1:1) believing they are the solution and don't know they are the problem.

I voted once in my 72 years, for Jimmy Carter's in the primary, by the time of the November election I was no longer a part of the world's mentality in need of a man leader, god was directing me, the new born baby, and discouraged voting. I was shown "all authority is established by god but the reborn are subject to god alone."

According to the concept of atheism, "there is no creator god" which require a devil, since Isaiah 7:14-16 & 22 say everyone who is left upon the [earth] must forsake those to kings over death and man abhor. Therefore I dub myself as a Atheist-Christian. Because man means "mind able to comprehend all things" and god is all knowing I realize all reborn man returns to being god that the eating from "the tree of the knowledge of good and evil" killed that ability out of us making us "minds unable to comprehend all things".

Jesus was a reincarnate who, like every other man, had to live every attribute of man known to man of both genders before being led to become another man/god after his spiritual birth, which by his saying one must be born again means somewhere in his childhood he was spiritual born. Personally, I believe he was given a spirit guide as a very early child - like happened to me - but unlike me his upbringing didn't kill it out of him - why moses smote the first rock only once and the second one twice to get the water (wisdom) to flow from it - whereas my upbringing killed it out of me so I had to have a second spiritual birth, the one in 1973-76.

No one configure out how everything is intended [you call right and true] until they have gone through a spiritual rebirthing. This physical world is only a "schoolhouse" to teach everyone, by experiencing them, every attribute any man has ever experience so once we are reborn into whole beings [usually called spiritual] "the comforter will bring all of those things tour remembrance" (John 14:16 & 26).

The above paragraph explains why we have "training wheels" rather than "the reigns to our souls right out of the starting gate," we have to know every potential in man and reincarnating as each one is that means. May sound "Krazy" but that is the established order for earthbound man without any exceptions. That is learned once we are born of the spirit. smile

12. Kathleen Cochran profile image78

NatulreBoy: From your mouth to God's ears.  I've been hearing for years that God's punishment was coming upon America.  I think it's here.

By how I am inspired to interpret the Bible, I KNOW "Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth's" punishment is here on the United States of America. [You can look at my hub "The USA In Bible Prophecy" and some of the other prophecies of her.]

Almost every prophecy in the book of Revelation represents the United States except the Revelation 13:11's " And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon." The Americas is in the sea across from the Africa, Asia, Europe landmass, so "another beast coming up out of the earth" would be two nations, I'm supposing, of Europe uniting to bring the finial end to civilization. Based on the parable of the fig tree in Matthew 24:32-34 as Isaiah 11:10-12 say "The Root of David" is to be here on or before Israel became nation in 1948 and Psalm 90:10 makes us know 80 years with many troubles will be the passing away of a generation. That sets the date for world's end to be 2028 maximum.

Isaiah 28:9-10 tells us that is how he will reveal to us the proper doctrine.

Peace sister Kathleen,
      Elijah aka NatureBoy

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)