Do you ever feel like having sex in life?

Jump to Last Post 1-46 of 46 discussions (146 posts)
  1. accofranco profile image78
    accofrancoposted 15 years ago

I asked this question because i hardly feel this way,so i want to know if it is abnormal or normal,sometimes i'm worried,especially when friends complain or try to ask me about it.

1. AEvans profile image71
      AEvansposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Acco,
      Of course your buddies are going to ask you that question, however if you are not ready do not do it. Sex is something special between a couple. Being over premiscious can lead to STD(Sexually transmitted diseases), unwanted pregnancies and the AIDS. Are you ready for any of that? Tell your buddies to tuck it in and save it as it is not worth dying over or use protection. But if you are not ready do not do it, and there is nothing wrong with waiting as you are focused on education and others things, you did not need to get off of track or destroy your life over a little fun. Just my opinion. smile

accofrancoposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Abundant blessings to you.U are a good counsellor,keep it up!

2. accofranco profile image78

Abundant blessings to you.U are a good counsellor,keep it up!

Thank you Acco I am glad that you appreciated my response and there isn't anything wrong, finish your education, you can then focus on intimacy, marriage, children as they do cost money to raise. smile

2. Zsuzsy Bee profile image86
      Zsuzsy Beeposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Sorry to say this but I'm sure you can come up with a better subject to talk about. If you have a problem go see a doctor...a shrink or some other professional that can cure your...? Does anybody really give a flying fig about your sex drive or non-existing one? Other then you, that is. Is the internet really a place where you should seek this type of advice?

regards Zsuzsy

3. sunforged profile image71
      sunforgedposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Dear sir,

I would suspect you have never experienced sex, or at least not good sex.

Forget your studies, go get laid! ...then you will have a better idea of what you are working for.

From the moment my fiance gets home from work she gets chased around my house like prey...it was even worse when we were just dating.

A healthy sex drive corresponds to a healthy level of testosterone and is important for your overall well being.

Just look at all those poor catholic priests! Dont be repressed, go get some!

1. profile image0
        jjrubioposted 15 years agoin reply to this

AMEN TO THAT.....

4. ngureco profile image80
      ngurecoposted 15 years agoin reply to this

It's abnormal. It's the best fruit you've ever eaten.

5. countrywomen profile image59
      countrywomenposted 15 years agoin reply to this

WOW!! This is way too personal a question. Anyway I remember the first few threads where you mentioned about the Nigerian culture/traditions. Hence it just maybe because of the ideals of "virtue" that you may not be openly experiencing (and sub consciously suppressing) these feelings. You are as much an individual as anybody else and don't let the peer pressure/opinion affect you adversely. And as you subsequently mentioned the best course to take would be to approach a Doctor/Counselor. Best wishes to you my friend smile

6. Cris A profile image59
      Cris Aposted 15 years agoin reply to this

feeling is different from thinking. do you mean, you don't feel the urge physically or you can't be mentally stimulated? cool

7. r2moo2 profile image60
      r2moo2posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Actually I was kinda confused whether you are a guy or lady, because your profile pic and the people addressing you is different.

However, if you are a guy, then I am envious that you have a low sex drive, because I want to be like that too.

Why is having a low sex drive causing you to be confused? It doesn't seem to affect your life in any way.

8. profile image49
      lindsay champagneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Every person is unique and so is their sex drive. It's nothing to be worried or ashamed about and there's nothing wrong with you! To those "friends" of your who are complaining and bugging you about this, tell them to grow up and it's none of their business. I deal with the same thing everyday because I have chosen to wait to have sex until I am married and you need to get some thick skin and ignore it. My true friends accept me and love me for who I am and I have an amazing fiancee who couldn't care less about not having sex. From what i've heard it's not that great anyways.  Sex should enrich your life, no be the focus of your life.

2. dingdong profile image57
    dingdongposted 15 years ago

WHAT? mad

3. profile image0
    C. C. Riterposted 15 years ago

Well you must be thinking about it or you would not have asked this question.
    http://www.clipartof.com/images/thumbnail/1239.gif

Yes i am getting worried about it,and i need a change,of course i do think about it yet,i don't get the feelings,plz help me out,what can i do to change this?

4. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

Did you try to f**k somebody? Rumors are it helps smile

I am only love chatting with the opp. sex but i don't ever feel the urge,somebody told me i might be a eunoch,but i doubt it cos,i do think about s.x

1. profile image0
        C. C. Riterposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Let me ask you this, have you seen playboy? pussy.org, or a hot chick? hmmmm? Or look at Chris like GT does, maybe that'll do it. Oh, if you're a eunuch, you don't have a pecker. So then you'd have to get with a dude to uh, never mind.

You may not feel the deisre because you have had sex yet, the thought is there but the feeling doesn't always exist. After you have it, is when the thoughts, patterns and desires for it really grab onto you and become strong, don't worry!!!! smile

2. Raven King profile image59
          Raven Kingposted 15 years agoin reply to this

That's funny pecker, really. Haha.
          I have noticed that Vecernji List is usually populated with naked women and I'm not sure what they are doing there but they apparently don't have a problem with nude people.

2. profile image49
      lindsay champagneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's really awful advice, no offence.

5. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 15 years ago

IDK man, may be you are gay?

God forbid! I hate thaw word,to mention the act itself.May be i will consult a doctor either by this month end,when i will be completely free.Thanks for all your suggestions,i do app.

1. dingdong profile image57
        dingdongposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Best! smile

2. sassychic profile image61
        sassychicposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Calm down. You probably have strong self control both is natural and normal calm down. Hey I dont mean to pry but have you had sex before? that also can make a difference because if your friends are active your point of view can be different or change from time to time. calm down dude you're fine and your are not gay.

3. xiao_kang profile image59
        xiao_kangposted 14 years agoin reply to this

wow!! "hate that word/act" ? that's a strong word! It's been my experience that a person that "hates' the word or the act is suffering from some guilt issues and questions/doubts about their own sexuality. If the opposite sex isn't doing it for you then branch out. What's the shame in that? Woman on Woman, man on man, love, sex and arousal, its all the same. Don't be a hater. Don't knock it 'til you try it.

If you consult a doctor regarding your lack of sexual desire make sure it's a psychologist and be brave enough to confess your hates and fears. Maybe you'll make some real progress and finally find yourself to be a secually alive and vibrant individual regardless of preference.

live in peace and truth.

6. Christoph Reilly profile image67
    Christoph Reillyposted 15 years ago

I only think about having sex in death, but I'm funny that way.

1. goldentoad profile image59
      goldentoadposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I only think about sex when I see Christoph

1. anjalichugh profile image67
        anjalichughposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Now this is hilarious!(in reference to Chris) Are you serious GT?

The guy just sizzles

2. Christoph Reilly profile image67
          Christoph Reillyposted 15 years agoin reply to this

He's as serious as a heart attack, Anj!

1. anjalichugh profile image67

LOL. "Poor you"...Chris.

7. profile image0
    Adam Bposted 15 years ago

Every minute of every day.

8. seemorebangkok profile image59
    seemorebangkokposted 15 years ago

Every time I get the chance smile

1. waynet profile image69
      waynetposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Seemorebangkok is an appropriate profile name for this discussion Good job!! roll

9. profile image0

Is that what's wrong with you AE?haha

C.C. No desire????? If only I could curb it lololololol big_smile

10. GeneriqueMedia profile image60
    GeneriqueMediaposted 15 years ago

To be honest, I find sex (and romance) something I just can't be bothered with. I'm WAAAAAY too busy with my various hobbies and arts to begin to slow down and allow someone to come so intimately in my life.

I do have close relations to my friends, family, and pets though.

I've the perfect life. smile

As they say, takes all kinds.

GLM

1. profile image0

All I can say is....THAT IS SAD.
      To not desire the touch of a lover, a kiss, an embrace, the feeling of two becoming one, the rush of an "O"......Unlike anything...comparable to the high of a drug.....OH HELL NAH... if you do not have sexual desires then you need to see a DR. because that is not normal.

Exactly what i want to know,if it is normal or not.I just wanted to knw if others feel this way,or if its only me,then i can knw what next to do.zsuzzy and co take note plz

2. GeneriqueMedia profile image60
        GeneriqueMediaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I readily admit I'm not normal. Procreation exists to further our species. I've (for the time being) stepped out of this pool to take a swim up weird and strange crap creek. wink

Why I am able to do this has many reasons...and all of them private. Although if you do a little digging I'm sure many of them would become apparent.

I'm scared to dig, I trust your thoughts whatever they may be. I myself need to get laid or else I feel the universe as a dark and lonely place

2. Becca's Blog profile image58
      Becca's Blogposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Sex is important. They say sex actually improves your health. Ok I have to admit I am down on Romance these days. The world is changing and there are some many ways to get the relationship you need . I have found a few but unfortunately it is not content for Hub Pages. lol

I am a over weight middle aged house wife with a better sex life now than I had at twenty. smile

I this regard I am a happy camper.

11. goldentoad profile image59
    goldentoadposted 15 years ago

I'm a cheap whore, I'll screw anyone

1. profile image0

I guess that's what toads do, in the spring anyway, or in the woods, whatever. I only wish I could. ha

2. profile image0

anyone toad?? smile J/k

Ha! I just saw this that no one responded to me, of course, I'm not so easy, I need to be wined and dined first

mmmmmm....lololololol

1. profile image0

Here's some MGD and I have a plate of Carne Asada on the table....LOL

thats the way to my heart!

1. profile image0

ahhh Toady you are making this guerita blush!!!!

Where is Pest???? big_smile

1. profile image0

IDK..But I AM SOOOOO HAPPY EVERYONE IS ON HERE...I think I am an HP addict or something..I get so happy when all my compadres are on here at the same time....LOVE YA!!

2. anjalichugh profile image67

That's classy GT. I like that.

12. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 15 years ago

If you have absolutely no libido (sex drive) seek a physician's advice. They can do tests for testosterone levels. Both men and women have testosterone, and the level can affect your mood dramatically. It is only something wrong if it affects your life. If you are looking to get into a relationship (either now or in the future) it is something worth exploring. Try different things to turn you on.

A healthy sex life is important to a healthy relationship.  Healthy sex is good for you! People who say they have no time? Really? People should make time for it! I have two jobs, am a student full time, and am studying for a major entrance exam. If I can fit a quickie between classes, someone can make time.

I think about sex more than men do (average every seven seconds). Actually I'm thinking about it right now... sex...mmmm. Just kidding!

Get it checked out!!

1. profile image0
  13. darkside profile image62
    darksideposted 15 years ago

If there's one thing I'll agree on with George Michael it is "sex is natural, sex is good, not everybody does it, but every body should".

Though it must be stated that we have completely different preferences.

14. Rochelle Frank profile image90
    Rochelle Frankposted 15 years ago

I agree  totally with Zsuzsy. See a doctor.
    (And if not in life, when else?)

15. R. Blue profile image61
    R. Blueposted 15 years ago

I have an anti venom question.  How the hell do you stop thinking about having sex....or wanting sex.....and further more ....why would you????

16. R. Blue profile image61
    R. Blueposted 15 years ago

I fell in love with sex the first time I woke up with an erection!!!

1. profile image0

WOW!!!

2. darkside profile image62
      darksideposted 15 years agoin reply to this

The question is, whose erection did you wake up with?

Do explain...smile

2. profile image0

LMAO!!!

1. profile image0
          Amy Gposted 15 years agoin reply to this

My Gawd, does that ever open hub possibilities for me!  I have two boys, keep in mind!  lmao...it's on!

2. profile image0

Hey onto another subject...I can never decide what avatar to use.
          I change as much as I change my Chonis.....

you wear chonis?

1. profile image0

Do you guys wanna tell us white scottish lassies what the hell a chonie is?

1. profile image0

undies....

1. profile image0

ahhh... I guess we call 'em drawers.

1. profile image0

en espanol es CHONIS ( cho- neez)

2. AEvans profile image71

panties, drawers, thong whatever you wish to call it.LOLOLOLO big_smile

2. profile image0

Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't  but when I do only a thong and nothing else.......but no chonis when I am sleeping....smile

nice. I wear my superman underoos still

1. profile image0

Don't tell me that...you may get me hot and bothered...TOO LATE!!! smile smile smile

3. R. Blue profile image61
          R. Blueposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I went to bed feeling lousy....but when I woke up in the morning I was feeling myself again

1. R. Blue profile image61

Problem around here is you just can't go to bed....you fall too far behind in the threads...LOL

I woke up and it is still going , no rest for the weary.smile

1. R. Blue profile image61

Actually AE...isn't it  "there's no rest for the wicked"?  LOL    I know...they just keep dragging us back here :-)

17. profile image0
    Amy Gposted 15 years ago

LMAO! Toad, will you and Chris please report to the waiting ambulance behind HP?

is there beer there?

18. profile image0
    Amy Gposted 15 years ago

accofranco~  Are you a virgin? Maybe you just don't know what you're missing... that being said, wait if you aren't ready. That way, there's more options for the rest of us, eh?

19. profile image0
    Amy Gposted 15 years ago

beer, morphine, fentanyl, and motley crue tapes. 
    Sweeeet Nectar.

damn, after I finish my carne asada I'm there, don't want to go in with an empty stomach

1. profile image0

ahhh its like that?....smile just playin!!

1. profile image0

Ahhh, JJ~  you come too! There's plenty of crazy to go around.

1. profile image0

Well then its on like Donkey Kong.....

we don't have to invite CR

2. profile image0

True dat.

yes its true.HP addict? I am convicted.But i love it,when AE is online,i like her,her manner,humor and everything.How i wish i can fly over to states,just to have a one on one chat with AE or at least countrywomen.I'm to be crusified for this?Ok stone me!

1. profile image0

Wow. Mean girls need love too. Spread the love around, if you're gonna stalk someone...

Oh my Amy , do I detect jealousy???
              Acco you need to love Amy too and she really isn't mean I don't think I was supposed to tell ...big_smile

1. profile image0

lol AE!  No jealousy - just good clean target practice.

2. goldentoad profile image59

I'll get you stoned

20. profile image0
    Amy Gposted 15 years ago

J/K, btw, acco!

21. accofranco profile image78

Aww! Jjrubio just changed pic,she's looking like a "snow-white" aren't she? AE why did u changed pic? U too look like a lonely queen in da new one,what? Am i crazy or what?My one and only one? AE? O no! No!

calm yourself man you're going to explode

1. profile image0

Snow white??? What are you implying??? nah I am more like SANCHA the bad ass chicana.. Snow white is a woose.

I think accofranco is finally havin' sexual thoughts uh-oh!

1. profile image0

Its not him I am worried about...LOL

22. accofranco profile image78

Something came up my mind now,please check the forum:"suggest new thing" you guys will love it,i promise.Please my one and only AE do check me there,i'll be back,let's go?

something came up?

1. profile image0

Literally huh!! LOL

2. AEvans profile image71

mmmmmm.... I better check it out:)

23. Anna Marie Bowman profile image73
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 15 years ago

I agree.  Life just isn't as much fun without it!!!  I think I would seriously just die if I had to go without for too long.

I don't think we are living without it!

1. GeneriqueMedia profile image60
        GeneriqueMediaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

It takes all kinds. Many people feel this way. Some people don't. I feel as a whole person, and when I finally do decide to settle down it will have been a long strange trip.

GLM

2. profile image0

yeah.. we are not living without it or  not fantasizing about it too...tongue

I'm a very imaginative person

1. profile image0

is that right???? show me...

we'd have to jump into the adult forum!

24. Anna Marie Bowman profile image73
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 15 years ago

Now I wish my boyfriend were awake...guess I'll just go to bed!

wake his ass up, I'm sure he'd appreciate it

25. imadork profile image70
    imadorkposted 15 years ago

yes

26. Bard of Ely profile image80
    Bard of Elyposted 15 years ago

Every day, yes!

27. LondonGirl profile image81
    LondonGirlposted 15 years ago

In death, I doubt I will feel like it.

In life, I have no intention of discussing it on an internet forum!

28. flread45 profile image58
    flread45posted 15 years ago

You may want to talk to a physciatrist!!!

29. profile image0

Is this piece of crap still going on? LOL

1. profile image0

I guess...

30. mandybeau profile image58
    mandybeauposted 15 years ago

This is probably the weirdest question, I have seen on a Forum, but it certainly has had its fair share of comments, so maybe, that was the ulterior motive........ If you are for real, Too much personal info for this type of place.
    Eunuch guarded the harems, in Egypt and were castrated, so the Pharoahs had nothing to fear. You aren't guarding any Harems are you, if the answer is in the affirmative, here lies the answer to your problem. Otherwise never take medical advice from friends.
    I also am hopeful that it is only,  your command of the English language  that suggests, it may be possible to indulge in this type of behaviour, once demised.... All in all a fairly scary Hub.

1. SweetiePie profile image80
      SweetiePieposted 15 years agoin reply to this

I really agree with your point about not taking medical advice from friends or the Internet.  Go to a doctor if you have a concern.

31. Shil1978 profile image87
    Shil1978posted 15 years ago

Well, the question is wierd - perhaps the thread was started for getting the reaction it has gotten. What would life be - without sex. Perhaps, I should write a hub on it smile

SweetiePieposted 15 years ago

I suppose if someone feels comfortable discussing this on an online forum that is great.  However, I do not think anyone's experiences are going to help you in this area if you are experiencing frustrations with this issue.  It will just take your own experiences for you to decide what is best for you.

2. accofranco profile image78

Thank u sweetiepie,i have taken the nicest advice here,it really helped me."Shil19.." and co,plz your thought was never never my intention,i just thought it wise to learn from experts,hoping that HP got alot of experts here to help,rather we have alot of criticizers,distractors and deceits.Thank you all.For SHIL197.. try and dedicate your hub to me,cos i gave u the insp...

It is, but I think sometimes people are too quick to chide on forums.  I was not trying to criticize you, but honestly I think people are giving you a slightly hard time here.  Others talk about sex much more than you do, and what you asked was innocuous.  I honestly do not like to see people getting frustrated with you questions, that is all.  However, I did not think you were weird or what you asked was weird at all.

May be is a personal hatred they have for me,my country and my race.Thank u Sweetiepie again.I am going for church service now,catch u guys later.It's 8:11 am 5/4/09

I do not think anyone hates you or your country.  Please do not think that, this is a negative thought.  You should think more positive and many people on Hubpages like you I believe.  I just think people need to lighten up a bit.  That is all.

2. mandybeau profile image58
            mandybeauposted 15 years agoin reply to this

So Hows it going in your Country, weather nice, How was church What religion, are you. Anything but ask Do you ever feel like having sex in live?

3. profile image0
      TheSandmanposted 15 years ago

THE OLDER YOU GET THE HARDER IT GETS

4. cindyvine profile image70
      cindyvineposted 15 years ago

Interesting, Sandman, so it gets harder when you get older!  That destroys a myth then that as you get older you struggle to get it harder

5. dejajolie profile image60
      dejajolieposted 14 years ago

Is this real, what does this question even mean because it doesn't make sense, "do you ever feel like having sex in life?" I'm confused......

1. Wonder_Woman profile image58
        Wonder_Womanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think she has a low sex drive and shes worried if its abnormal, but it can be a pretty normal thing bc sex is affected by a lot; stress, what your eating, ther person your seeing, your body image...

6. Kaabi profile image61
      Kaabiposted 14 years ago

I don't see why the "in life" part was necessary, but there are sexual disorders where people either have a very low sex drive or are actually repulsed by the act of sex.  You might have the former, but I'm no doctor, I can't diagnose anything.

1. dejajolie profile image60
        dejajolieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yeah the "in life" threw me as oppose to what "in after-life?"
        wink Thanks

Yes, low sex drive Happens Oh so I hear....maybe you should check out Webmd.com....

7. Jane Dee Summers profile image60
      Jane Dee Summersposted 14 years ago

Which of you is asking the question. This could be important. If it's both of you then you have two problems, that makes it double hon!

8. habee profile image91
      habeeposted 14 years ago

Sounds like you need some hormones, acco! Want some of mine?

9. Eaglekiwi profile image75
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Man who bumped this one up hahaha lol

I guess ya could do what raiderfans used to do....shower smile

10. zadrobi profile image61
      zadrobiposted 14 years ago

Let's make sexy time.

11. Eaglekiwi profile image75

Is it possible , ya need to get out more ? smile

12. Wonder_Woman profile image58
      Wonder_Womanposted 14 years ago

my bf and i have dated for over 5 years and i think we have sex 4 times a week. it helps that we are still pretty attracted to each other, even when we thier were times when we were broken up we had sex. i dont know if that was a good thing or a bad thing

13. Eaglekiwi profile image75

acco , theres nothing wrong with you ,because you dont want to have sex , hell, besides if ya really worried , ya hardly gonna find the answers for your body here wink

14. Bryan Sims profile image58
      Bryan Simsposted 14 years ago

YES I DO BUT IT IS A DANGEROUS PLAYING FIELD

15. cindyvine profile image70
      cindyvineposted 14 years ago

Is Mandybeau4 the same as Mandybeau1 and 2?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
      Necessary
      HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
      LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
      Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
      AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
      HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
      HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
      Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
      CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
      Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
      Features
      Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
      Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
      Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
      PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
      MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
      Marketing
      Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
      Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
      Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
      Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
      Statistics
      Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
      ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
      Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
      ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)