Please Congratulate C.C. On His 19th Wedding Anniversary

Jump to Last Post 1-37 of 37 discussions (47 posts)
  1. AEvans profile image72
    AEvansposted 15 years ago

Hi Everyone,
    C.C. Told me a secret and I couldn't keep it to myself , well not this anyway. Him and his wife are celebrating there 19th year of being married today !!!! Please Congratulate him as that is a milestone...big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile:

1. profile image0
      C. C. Riterposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Now you stop that! I do not recognize it because I was kidnapped and forced at the end of a shotgun. It's her wedding aniv., not mine. but that's so sweet of you dear thanks a bunch

1. AEvans profile image72
        AEvansposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Congrats!!!! You deserve it, sorry I had to tell as it was exciting and is exciting and it is your anniversary too!!!big_smile

2. B.T. Evilpants profile image60
        B.T. Evilpantsposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Well then wish your lovely wife a happy aniversary for me, CC. And to you, congratulations on not causing her to pull the trigger on that shotgun!

3. Frieda Babbley profile image80
        Frieda Babbleyposted 15 years agoin reply to this

congradulations C.C.  Should have checked the forums sooner.  Was the shotgun wedding really for real?  Or where you joking?  I guess you don't have pictures, huh.

4. GeneriqueMedia profile image60
        GeneriqueMediaposted 15 years agoin reply to this

We'll help you escape man...just need to get in contact with the Ninja.

2. Benson Yeung profile image67
      Benson Yeungposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Congratulations and many happy returns.

2. earnestshub profile image79
    earnestshubposted 15 years ago

Congratulations are in order CC. You have lived with a foreign species for so loooooong. I congratulate you and she who must be obeyed on successfully shuffling your needs for so loooooooooooog.

3. Jewels profile image82
    Jewelsposted 15 years ago

Top effort CC. A milestone these days.  May you have many more years.

1. profile image0

I don't know after today. She bout killed me these last two days diggin' dam post holes and building her dam picket fence and tady painting the piece of crap. Well, this too shall pass I think. But I sure am sore and no lovin' this nite.  haha we're both tuckered out. Havin' pizza wi' her in a bit and we shall see what's next. Maybe I nibble her toes a wee bit. hehe after the wine that is.
      thanks everyone. god bless now

4. Christoph Reilly profile image68
    Christoph Reillyposted 15 years ago

Bet ya don't make it to 20! Just kidding you.  Congrats, C.C.  Ask the Mrs. if I can have my shotgun back now.

5. C.S.Alexis profile image84
    C.S.Alexisposted 15 years ago

Highest Regards to both you and Mrs. CC. Tough road to hoe for such a good stint, you are blessed. Wishing you many more years as a team.

6. sharrie69 profile image67
    sharrie69posted 15 years ago

hmmm..19 years...is that a milestone or a mill stone?
    JUST KIDDING!! Happy Anniversary CC! 19th Anniversary gift is supposed to be bronze...anything ya want to bronze? I'm thinking tan lines maybe.

7. Teresa McGurk profile image59
    Teresa McGurkposted 15 years ago

congratulations!

8. cindyvine profile image69
    cindyvineposted 15 years ago

Wow!  19 years!  That's forever!  Congratulations!

9. Dame Scribe profile image57
    Dame Scribeposted 15 years ago

Awww......thats fantastic, CC smile congratulations for your anniversary!

10. profile image0
    C. C. Riterposted 15 years ago

Awww, gee. thanks to you all. chris, I threw that shotgun down a well long ago. haha
    Now I'm sining off and enjoying her lovely time with just me this evening. thanks again
    AE, you are sumthin! thanks dear g'nite

11. Randy Behavior profile image73
    Randy Behaviorposted 15 years ago

C.C. I changed my avatar just for you, just for tonight.  Happy Anniversary!

12. accofranco profile image78
    accofrancoposted 15 years ago

Happy happy happy,many many many,more more more, marital peace,love,joy and prosperity.Wishing you the best of marital peace ahead! Happy 19th marriage anniversary to you and your wife.I envy her cos,you are an angel man.

13. K.D. Clement profile image68
    K.D. Clementposted 15 years ago

Congratulations!!!

14. JamaGenee profile image78
    JamaGeneeposted 15 years ago

Congratulations, C.C!!  Even if you have signed off to nibble on milady's toes.  19 years!  WOOHOO!  lollollol

15. AEvans profile image72
    AEvansposted 15 years ago

C.C. is doing the no-no, naughty naughty !!! lololo big_smile

16. profile image0
    Feline Prophetposted 15 years ago

Congratulations CC! Happy times to both of you! smile

17. mandybeau profile image59
    mandybeauposted 15 years ago

congrats...........enjoy the next 19 and the next and the next and the next etc.................Have a wine for me.

18. Shalini Kagal profile image54
    Shalini Kagalposted 15 years ago

Congrats to you and Wee One, Charlie! Here's to many, many more happy ones in store for both of you!

19. Bard of Ely profile image80
    Bard of Elyposted 15 years ago

More congratulations from me!

20. profile image0
    nazishnasimposted 15 years ago

19th Years! Now that inspires me.

Congrats C.C big_smile ...

21. Lisa HW profile image62
    Lisa HWposted 15 years ago

Congratulations - kidnapped or not.  19 years is 19 years.  smile

22. Amanda Severn profile image94
    Amanda Severnposted 15 years ago

Congratulations C.C. You always paint a picture of being a very contented man. May you always continue to be so!

23. profile image0

Oh my. Don't know really how to respond to you all this morning. You're all just so wonderful, and Randy, my what lovely toes you have indeed. Gee all for me. haha I snatched 'em and have them on file now. haha Woo-hoo
    Frieda dear, I have some ocean front property for sale also for a song. hehe For those of you who don't know, you may want to read about how I met my true love. haha some semblance of truth is in there somewhere
    God, I just adore y'all. Mebbe sometime I'll put up pictures of it, but I was crying during the whole dam thing and still don't understand that one.

24. Sufidreamer profile image80
    Sufidreamerposted 15 years ago

Nice one, C.C. - I wish you many more years together.

25. Cris A profile image58
    Cris Aposted 15 years ago

Lucky you! Congrats C.! 19 years?! Who would've thunk the wee one is a martyr? cool

26. profile image0

Thanks guys. I only hope I can last 19 more. haha
    Yeah Cris, she's special to me and I do get under her skin a lot. haha she hates my yarn about how I was kidnapped. haha

1. Cris A profile image58
      Cris Aposted 15 years agoin reply to this

And she'll hate you more if she gets to know you also do the kidnapping! Shall I tell her? Probably, but definitely not today. This is a happy day for you two cool

2. accofranco profile image78
      accofrancoposted 15 years agoin reply to this

Surely you will live more than that number 19.Yes i might be far from you but,my prayers is with you cos,you are on the list of my dearly friends.Congrats once again!

27. El-Said profile image59
    El-Saidposted 15 years ago

congratulations to you. 19 years in wedlock is surely good. I wish you many years and more grandchildren.

28. k@ri profile image86
    k@riposted 15 years ago

CC, Congratulations to you and your wife!

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh189/birggitt/happy_anniversary-2922.gif

29. profile image0

Thanks so much el-said and k@ri. Love the image. xxx

30. trish1048 profile image67
    trish1048posted 15 years ago

Hi C.C.

Best wishes, here's to another 50 yrs!  Congratulations!

31. profile image0

Thanks Trish and acco. I just may live to be one hundred if they keep puttin' implants in me, I'm already a cyborg thingy. haah, I almost feel invincible with my pacemaker/defibrillator and take it to the limit. haha Maybe I'll get a new heart someday too.

32. Anna Marie Bowman profile image75
    Anna Marie Bowmanposted 15 years ago

A slightly belated congrats to you and your wife, C.C.!!!!!  I am so happy for you!!!!

33. Patty Inglish, MS profile image89
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 15 years ago

I cannot imagine marriage of 19 years druation - you and your wife have my admiration and best wishes.

34. profile image50
    badcompany99posted 15 years ago

Congrats my friend.

35. RKHenry profile image62
    RKHenryposted 15 years ago

CONGRATS C.C.!

Here, here to 19 more!

36. profile image0

Well I must say. Hubbers are just great! I'm late on finishing up here, but a heart felt thanks to you all. You rock!
    http://www.clipartof.com/images/thumbnail/1946.gif

37. Raven King profile image60
    Raven Kingposted 15 years ago

Congrats C.C.! big_smile

1. profile image0

Thank you so much Raven King from the depths of my heart.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)