Get your Pirate name here

Jump to Last Post 1-50 of 89 discussions (143 posts)
  1. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

Get you pirate name here for tomorrow and share it with us

http://stupidstuff.org/main/piratemaker.htm

My name is Left Eye Lana.

"Aye, you love making landlubbers walk the plank, it's better than plundering or hacking off heads. Why, you're so brutal and vicious, even your pegleg is capped with a hook. It makes you look fearsome but gives you a lot of trouble when walking across shag carpets. "

1. Eaglekiwi profile image73
      Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sounds like fun , Im on my way lol

2. emievil profile image67
      emievilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

My bad! Just went there to get a proper name. My new name is:

The Insatiable Stacey (insatiable for what I don't know LOL)

"You enjoy ravishing cabin boys so much that the Pirate Society gave you a Merit Badge. Unfortunately it also means you've been banned from most of the local convents, soda shops, whorehouses, and pre-schools. Arrrr, no one ever said the Pirate Life was easy!"

lol

Oh you hottie you lol

1. emievil profile image67

Wah, how did I miss this? Thanks EK. Now I'm a cutie lol

3. momo6kids1968 profile image60
      momo6kids1968posted 14 years agoin reply to this

neck snapping nancy,or something else if i have to:)

2. profile image0
    lynnechandlerposted 14 years ago

Lady Cruikshank

No buccaneer who ever sailed the Seven Seas is meaner than you. Why, you once shot a man just for snoring. Wait, that was John Wesley Hardin. Never mind. But still, you're She-Hell On Wheels, except ships have no wheels so you're, like, She-Hell On Sails. Or something.

3. Colebabie profile image61
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

My cousin texted this to me: Tomorrow is both Talk Like A Pirate Day and Rosh Hashanah. The solution? Hamevorach, hamevorach, l'olam va'ARRRRGH!

1. Misha profile image63
      Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Also, it's my father's birthday lol

4. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Eric the Enforcer

"Also known as "The Pirate Who Never Bathes", your body odor is so terrible that most of your victims surrender long before you even board there ship, especially if you're upwind of them. Even your parrot wears a clothspin on its beak. Arrrrr!"

Hi Eric lol

5. Kadmiels profile image50
    Kadmielsposted 14 years ago

Captain Walker D. Plank

“Merchant and pirate were for a long period one and the same person. Even today mercantile morality is really nothing but a refinement of piratical morality.”

6. Colebabie profile image61
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

Ale Guzzler Ivana
    (formerly known as Cole)
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_IYkzFY594XQ/SNQqJKaWiiI/AAAAAAAAARk/_a4rdvg60z0/s400/pirate3.jpg

1. Misha profile image63

this leaves very little room for anybody else under your skirt. I am happy wink

1. Colebabie profile image61
        Colebabieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Haha! smile

7. Randy Godwin profile image61
    Randy Godwinposted 14 years ago

"Long John Slither"

8. Jane@CM profile image59
    Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

Iron Leg Harriet

Arrrr, you love grog and firing your cannon, hacking off limbs and burying your plunder where no man-jack will ever find it, even you. That's because you never write down where you put stuff- you're still trying to find your cutlass. It's behind the couch, matey.

1. Raven King profile image61
      Raven Kingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Darn, I got the same name! Arrrrg......goes looking for hidden treasure (now, where did I leave it?)

9. profile image0
    wordscribe41posted 14 years ago

I am Calico Shelley

Aye, you love making landlubbers walk the plank, it's better than plundering or hacking off heads. Why, you're so brutal and vicious, even your pegleg is capped with a hook. It makes you look fearsome but gives you a lot of trouble when walking across shag carpets.

1. staquest profile image58
      staquestposted 14 years agoin reply to this

i hope pirates also feel love in da air, i like the look of you on d screen i do like u to be a friend, hoping to develop it to something worthwhile ih the future

10. Paradise7 profile image69
    Paradise7posted 14 years ago

I'm Captian Bess Flint.  I enjoy ravishing cabin boys so much that the Pirate Society gave me a Merit Badge.  I'm banned from the soda shops and convents...

So don't mess w'id me, mate!

That was fun.  Thanks for sharing that link.

11. yoshi97 profile image57
    yoshi97posted 14 years ago

Aye, I be Arthur the Ogre, and any of ye mates wanna laugh, I'll have ye walkin' the plank, ya hear! Argh!

12. profile image0
    Louidam1posted 14 years ago

I'm Iron Jack Kidd....lol!

13. Davinagirl3 profile image59
    Davinagirl3posted 14 years ago

Mine is Murderous Alison (formerly known as Davina).  Mine seems a bit more serious than I would have liked.

14. yoshi97 profile image57

Aye, I have heard of the one known as Murderous Alison! A mean lassie she was, tossing fruitcakes at unexpected shoppers at the 7-11. Watch out for her mateys, as she is as mean as the day be long!

... And if you believe all that bunk, ya don't know the girl, as she's kind and precious, which earns her a bit of impish prodding from evil imps such as myself every now and then. smile

1. profile image0
      Louidam1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Now this is funny!!

15. profile image0
    Janettaposted 14 years ago

Ashley the Terrible

"No buccaneer who ever sailed the Seven Seas is meaner than you. Why, you once shot a man just for snoring. Wait, that was John Wesley Hardin. Never mind. But still, you're She-Hell On Wheels, except ships have no wheels so you're, like, She-Hell On Sails. Or something."

She-Hell on Wheels lol

16. Simply Redd profile image74
    Simply Reddposted 14 years ago

Mary The Butcher

Arrrr, you were born to sail the high seas and fly the Jolly Roger. Unfortunately you don't have a ship, crew, cannons, or even a parrot, so you sit in the bathtub and wash your b**bies over and over whilst screaming "Surrender or die, surrender or die!"

Anyone care to join my bathtub ship? It sails for the sewers first thing in the morn'! big_smile

17. zadrobi profile image61
    zadrobiposted 14 years ago

You  Are:
    Dagger Wilson

No buccaneer who ever sailed the Seven Seas is meaner than you. Why, you once shot a man just for snoring. Wait, that was John Wesley Hardin. Never mind. But still, you're Hell On Wheels, except ships have no wheels so you're, like, Hell On Sails. Or something.   

That makes two of us.

1. profile image0
      A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I too was Dagger Wilson, John Wesley Hardin attended school in my home town for 2 days, Weird!

18. GeneralHowitzer profile image66
    GeneralHowitzerposted 14 years ago

Wow cool thread nice one here ma'm...

I am cedar Teeth wakikik,

and here is my description...
    Arrrr, you were born to sail the high seas and fly the Jolly Roger. Unfortunately you don't have a ship, crew, cannons, or even a parrot, so you sit in the bathtub and wash your beard over and over whilst screaming "Surrender or die, surrender or die!"

Thanks...

GeneralHowitzer

19. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Death Muffin , yikes think I should have taken more time over the questions lol

1. profile image0
      A Texanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thats a tough name, I'm impressed, Muffin

Welcome to the jungle smile

2. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It fits big_smile

UW Ya naughty thing lol , c'mere gotta plank wif yer name on it darlin , hehe

1. GeneralHowitzer profile image66
          GeneralHowitzerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Dont worry kiwi girl your the best smelling Death Muffin ROFL...

20. anime_nanet profile image59
    anime_nanetposted 14 years ago

Pete LockHearth...

Sounds cool ^_^'

21. yoshi97 profile image57

As me first act as a pirate, I do hereby declare that I have taken over Australia. All your huts now belong to me! muhahahah!!!!!!!!!

22. Michael Willis profile image66
    Michael Willisposted 14 years ago

Got mine also.

Captain Cannibal

http://hubpages.com/u/1772095_f248.jpg

Why, Blow Me Down, Matey! Nothing gets you riled up like an uppity deckhand and you'll whip 'em, flay 'em, and put 'em in irons if they so much as serve your crumpets a little too cold. Why you're having crumpets instead of grog is anybody's guess.

23. Flightkeeper profile image66
    Flightkeeperposted 14 years ago

I just got insulted by the frickin pirate name generator.

I'm Mad Sally Storm...okay

But what's with the description?

Shiver me timbers, you're known as "The Piratess Who Couldn't Pour Piss Out of A Boot With The Instructions Written On The Heel." In other words, you're completely incompetent and would have been better off as a gardener, or interior decorator.

WTF!!!

1. yoshi97 profile image57
      yoshi97posted 14 years agoin reply to this

LMAO!

1. Flightkeeper profile image66
        Flightkeeperposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well I'm glad someone thinks it's funny. Now I'm going to look for a boot to piss on and pour it out, I'll show them!

24. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 14 years ago

Black Cloud
    (formerly known as Suzanne)

Arrr, you're one of the few pirates who enjoys coffee. And after 35 cups you're ready to take on the English Navy, sail around the world, paint the ship, pleat the mizzenmast, iron the sails, scrub the rudder and sweep the floors. You really need to switch to decaf.

....but I hate decaf

25. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

Pricilla the Peevish
    (formerly known as cosette)

"Arrrr, you were born to sail the high seas and fly the Jolly Roger. Unfortunately you don't have a ship, crew, cannons, or even a parrot, so you sit in the bathtub and wash your boobies over and over whilst screaming "Surrender or die, surrender or die!"

wow, they nailed me all right smile

26. Tom Cornett profile image80
    Tom Cornettposted 14 years ago

Black Hearted Bob....pirate named Bob?  Cool!  smile

27. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Oy be Vicious Ned!
    formerly earnestshub
    A crusty, vile pirate who never met a cannon he didn't like. who enjoy screaming "Avast, Ye Mateys" even when there are no mateys around. I'd gouge out my own mother's eye if I thought she was cheating me on my share of the booty.

And I have other fine pirate traits as well!!! smile

28. Cris A profile image59
    Cris Aposted 14 years ago

Heartless Harry at your service, mateys!

"Your fearsome beard and grizzly would scare any swabby straight, except maybe Richard Simmons. Arrrr, even your parrot is frightful and has been known the peck the eyes out of anyone that crosses ye. Or doesn't cross ye, or doesn't let ye go first at a 4-way stop."

big_smile

29. love my yorkies profile image61
    love my yorkiesposted 14 years ago

Aaaaarhhh!   The Nun of Death here, ready for battle!!

"Avast Ye, Ye Scaliwag!  After a hard day of firing cannons, running your victims into reefs, stealing their booty and then putting them to death, you like to relax with a bubble bath & a romance novel.  But what else is a Pirate Lass to do after work, anyway?"   lol

30. TamCor profile image81
    TamCorposted 14 years ago

Dagger Wilson   (formerly known as Tammy)

No buccaneer who ever sailed the Seven Seas is meaner than you. Why, you once shot a man just for snoring. Wait, that was John Wesley Hardin. Never mind. But still, you're She-Hell On Wheels, except ships have no wheels so you're, like, She-Hell On Sails. Or something.

These are so funny--first time I've ever been called "She-Hell On Wheels"! big_smile

31. Dame Scribe profile image58
    Dame Scribeposted 14 years ago

Suzanna The Slovenly
    (formerly known as Gin)

Your fearsome stare and shrill voice would scare any swabby straight, except maybe Richard Simmons. Arrrr, even your parrot is frightful and has been known the peck the eyes out of anyone that crosses ye. Or doesn't cross ye, or doesn't let ye go first at a 4-way stop.

Geezz...but I sing like hyenas in throes of agony hmm n me parrot loves shiny things.

32. jiberish profile image79
    jiberishposted 14 years ago

MISTY THE MAGNIFICENT...I like artichokes, and my other job should be an architect....LOL....

33. N. Ramius profile image73
    N. Ramiusposted 14 years ago

Hah. My profile pic has its own day at last.

Yay pirates!

1. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

me likey.

34. profile image0
    isis_dreams2002posted 14 years ago

Bloody Felica Flint in my pirate name

1. profile image0
      wordscribe41posted 14 years agoin reply to this

THAT'S a good one, isis!  lol  You must eat raw meat, huh?

1. earnestshub profile image80
        earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I reckon she is a meat muncher for sure! smile

1. profile image0
          wordscribe41posted 14 years agoin reply to this

You know that ravenous isis, Earnest.  Buzzing around the road kill, fo sho!!!  smile

35. profile image0
    cosetteposted 14 years ago

let's all wear pirate outfits (avatars) tomorrow.

1. Misha profile image63

Tomorrow already came here smile

1. profile image0
        cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I be ready smile

1. Misha profile image63

You are smile

Be my cabin girl? wink

36. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

OMG How hilarious!!!

I am blood-letter here is what it means

Siver me timbers, you're known as "The Piratess Who Couldn't Pour Piss Out Of A Boot With The Instructions Written On The Heel." In other words, you're completely incompetent and would have been better off as a gardener, or interior decorator.

I don't make a very good pirate but I love to garden and interior decorate lololo big_smile
    But I will try to be a pirate anyway, lolol big_smile

37. Susan Ng profile image82
    Susan Ngposted 14 years ago

WHAT THE...???!!!  HAHAHAHAHA! big_smile

You Are:
    Screaming Samantha
    (formerly known as Susan)

You're known as "The Piratess Who Might Just Be A Little Too In-Touch With Her Masculine Side". The cabin-girls are all scared of you and your crew thinks you wear way too much black and eye the ladies a wee bit too much. There's almost no doubt you should have been a priest.

lol

38. dohn121 profile image82
    dohn121posted 14 years ago

Okey dokey...I'm in.

39. sunforged profile image72
    sunforgedposted 14 years ago

Long Dong Slither

Aye, you love making landlubbers walk the plank, it's better than plundering or hacking off heads. Why, you're so brutal and vicious, even your pegleg is capped with a hook. It makes you look fearsome but gives you a lot of trouble when walking across shag carpets.

40. dohn121 profile image82
    dohn121posted 14 years ago

Mikey the Maverick

Aaarrrggghhh! (Stubs toe)  Aye is thee captain of this here ship and that's 'ship' with a 'P' and not a 'T.'  Me and me cohorts, da' Goonies is selling yonder sea outside the bay of Seattle after this here bottom of the ninth arse kicking by Ichiro Suzuki who hit a 2-run homerun (home-rum?) off of Mo Riviera!  Dangit all!  Now those evil Red Sox are gaining on us!  I sees dem over yonder stern at the horizon line!  Parle!  Parle I say!

41. emievil profile image67
    emievilposted 14 years ago

CG's Parrot:

"Awk, sexy! sexy! Gimme a cookie!"

1. dohn121 profile image82
      dohn121posted 14 years agoin reply to this

What a great idea for an avatar, Ernie...Will you return to your dog tomorrow?

Thanks Dohn. Yup. Just borrowed this for the day smile.

1. profile image0
          mtsi1098posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Nice color...Does it make noise? smile

Squak! I'll make some noise mate! (I make a poor pirate LOL) smile

2. GeneralHowitzer profile image66
      GeneralHowitzerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Don't worry emievil you'll be my cookie nyahahaha yummy prey... Sorry Uninvitedwriter for two consec posts ma'm hehehe, I cant help reply to emie's...

42. Lisa HW profile image61
    Lisa HWposted 14 years ago

Ay, me name is apparently (oops, pirates don't say "apparently") Captainess Keelhauler, formerly Lisa.  Me thinks me has to learn me pirate talk a little better, mates.  Captainess Keelhauler ain't one for watchin' pirate movies.   hmm

43. profile image0
    mtsi1098posted 14 years ago

Hook-Handed Harrison

Looking for gold and rum... smile

44. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

Yer doom be at hand, ye parrot-loving swabbies... To the poop deck!.

45. ripplemaker profile image77
    ripplemakerposted 14 years ago

Captain Cindy The Sinner lol

Why, Blow Me Down, Matey! Nothing gets you riled up like an uppity deckhand and you'll whip 'em, flay 'em, and put 'em in irons if they so much as serve your crumpets a little too cold. Why you're having crumpets instead of grog is anybody's guess.

I enjoyed that one. Thanks Uninvited Writer! big_smilecoolsmile

46. B.T. Evilpants profile image59
    B.T. Evilpantsposted 14 years ago

Avast ye scurvy dogs! I be Black Bill (even though me name's not really Bill and me fur be as gray as the October sky).

Arrr, you're one of the few pirates who enjoys coffee. And after 35 cups you're ready to take on the English Navy, sail around the world, paint the ship, pleat the mizzenmast, iron the sails, scrub the rudder and sweep the floors. You really need to switch to decaf

47. rmr profile image68
    rmrposted 14 years ago

Y'aaar! From this day forward, I be known as Dastardly Dick! Ain't I the lucky one!

You're a crusty, vile pirate who never met a cannon he didn't like. You enjoy screaming "Avast, Ye Mateys" even when there are no mateys around. You'd gouge out your own mother's eye if you thought she was cheating you on your share of the booty.

48. Mrvoodoo profile image57
    Mrvoodooposted 14 years ago

Well shiver me timbers, if this don’t be the most ragtag huddle of scurvy dogs I ever did see.  Happy to come aboard for me share of the grog and pretty wenches, may I not make ye acquaintances too soon, in the bosom of Davey Jones Locker.

Horse Hung Harry's the name, and there be no pieces of eight for guessing why. big_smile

1. Sufidreamer profile image78
      Sufidreamerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I guess that you had a job executing ponies big_smile

1. Mrvoodoo profile image57
        Mrvoodooposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Garggggh, I certainly did ye salty sea dog ya, I beat them there ponies to death with me giant knob. big_smile

49. Eaglekiwi profile image73
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Death Star -oops Muffin smile lol lol

Gee thanks General, smellin purdy as a field of lavendar aye aye ,eat heartily now big_smile

50. profile image49
    BadCoposted 14 years ago

I have always had one me hearty smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)