Are Visiting Aliens Good Or Bad?

Jump to Last Post 1-19 of 19 discussions (108 posts)
  1. Seeker7 profile image81
    Seeker7posted 12 years ago

If we are being visited by ET are they benevolent or malevolent? There are quite a lot of conflicting stories out there allegedly from people who have been in contact with aliens in some form or another. So are they good or bad or are they just indifferent?

1. Quilligrapher profile image73
      Quilligrapherposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Are they interested in buying a bridge from Brooklyn to Manhattan?

Seeker7posted 12 years agoin reply to this

The next Abductee I come across I'll ask them!!

2. sparkster profile image85
      sparksterposted 12 years agoin reply to this

check out my extraterrestrial investigation hubs.  In my opinion Colonel Corso (The Day After Roswell) is credible and says they are a threat.

Hi sparkster,

Sorry I missed your post on my last visit round. I think that's the interesting point, whether you believe in ET or not, is the accounts from people. Some will state definately that it's a positive experience - contactees. Others will say the opposite - abductees - and, according to Prof John Mack, do display signs of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

1. sparkster profile image85

Some people put this down to abductions being performed by MILABS in order to portray the extraterrestrials as a threat whilst contactees claim they've had positive experiences.  I believe psychotronic interference plays a major part in many abductions.  Then again maybe there are both benevolent and malevolent ET's.  One thing I do know is that I have performed psychological analysis of many claimants, abductees and contactees and so has psychiatrist John E. Mack (amongst others).  They are definitely of sound mind and genuinely believe what they are saying.  One person below claimed that they are 'nutters' when the opposite has been proven by professionals.

Could you explain more what 'psychotronic interference' means. I've heard the term but I'm not sure exactly what that means? Many thanks.

I have spoken to a couple of people - a few years ago -  who related a couple of incidents that happened to them. I was very impressed with their sincerity and obvious intelligence - one of them was a police oficer.

"One person below claimed that they are 'nutters' when the opposite has been proven by professionals." 

Well that's the same old worn out record that some skeptics use when they don't have the intelligence or knowledge to argue their own view point in a coherent manner. It's aso a sad example of the cutting intolerance shown to people who happen to have a different outlook on some issues.

Here's a great write-up on psychotronic warfare:
              http://www.drlwilson.com/ARTICLES/PSYCHOTRONIC.htm

It actually reminds me of the FBI memo that states:

'A dangerous situation could occur at any time regarding the flying saucers.  If one of those should be attacked, the plane will almost certainly be destroyed.  In the public mind this might create near panic and international suspicion. 

1. Parts of the discs carry crews, others are under remote control.

2. Their mission is peaceful. The visitors contemplate settling on this plane.

3. These visitors are human-like but much larger in size.'

The memo goes on to state that the entities don't come from another planet as we know it, but from an etheric planet that interpenetrates with our own.

Hi sparkster,

Many thanks for the link I will look into this!

That is interesting what you say about the FBI memo. Many  sightings have puzzled numeorus people due to the seemingly semi-physical nature of the craft. In addition the accounts of spirit-like properties that some ET may have - for example walking through walls in a ghost-like manner - is intriguing.

3. aka-dj profile image66
      aka-djposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I don't know if they are GOOD, BAD or INDIFFERENT.

Me, I'm just INDIFFERENT about the existence in the first place. big_smile

4. profile image0
      Chasukposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Sadly, the fruitful conversation that I was having with one of the posters here seems to have been terminated.

C'est la vie.

5. profile image51
      Neptune0461posted 12 years agoin reply to this

It's ironic, if you can't explain it it must be aliens! I know I am posting 3 months later however anyone new to this. Here is my proposal to think out of the box. Before I say this, yes I have seen 2 UFO's in my life though it has been a long time. Personally I do believe the UFO's exist however they are not aliens in my proposal. They are fallen angels that have been here for thousands if not millions of years. The bible is specific thay they married earth women. The ships you see are mechanical versions of their energy ships. No they are not good, they are evil. The hybrid race they spawned were in fact what you would call demigods. Half man half fallen angel. The legends and heros of myths were no myth. They were the span of fallen angels and the earth women. They are evil horrible creatures because of their treason against the Almighty. Far more reasonable to believe than Aliens traveling light years to just come say hi. Steven Hawkins the renowned scientist also believes that if aliens actually came here, it would be to either enslave us or harvest no only us but all earths resources. No Superman could not stop them. Fallen angels are not aliens and they know their days are numbered. They will attempt to destroy man or at the very least continue to deceive man until they meet their demise. My advice is to have an open mind. UFO's do not mean there is no God, UFO's mean that there is proof Yaweh and his son Yashua are very real. The fact is, it can be explained what UFO's are and no it is not alien. They are the gods of this world for the time being until justice is served. Something to think about!

2. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 12 years ago

well without visiting aliens ,we'd have no religion in the world...wink
    http://historychannel.com/ancientaliens

I've been watching Ancient Aliens as well - interesting stuff but is it true????

3. profile image0
    Emile Rposted 12 years ago

Well, since we have no proof of the presence of aliens; I would assume if they were real that would mean they are either good or indifferent.

Hi Emile, we certainly don't have proof that's for sure but it doesn't mean it's not possible. There are a few compelling accounts out there - on our planet I mean -  that make you stop and think.

1. profile image0
        Emile Rposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I agree. I've seen film footage that has never been adequately explained.

4. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 12 years ago

A bigger question may be if they are hungry or not? smile

1. Disturbia profile image61
      Disturbiaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

lollollol

2. Seeker7 profile image81

I'm hoping they're all vegan vegetarians and salad freaks!!!

5. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 12 years ago

Visiting means interaction? And, so far, none that I know of have actually interacted with humankind.

However, if visiting means, just floating around in the sky, checking out humankind, to see what value Earth is to them? Then, I don't see why not. There's a chance that there are plenty of resources they could use, which we've yet to discover useful. wink

1. Hollie Thomas profile image61
      Hollie Thomasposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Visiting means interaction? And, so far, none that I know of have actually interacted with humankind.

That's not true. What about ET?

1. Cagsil profile image70
        Cagsilposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That's not even funny. Nice sarcasm, but meaningless much the same.

Sorry, wasn't meant to be sarcastic, just lighthearted sad

Figured as much, but with all of the alien talk and it appears to be getting much more play nowadays, it should be known that the possibility that the human race isn't actually exclusive to this Universe. wink

Yes, but you may have a hard time convincing the human race of that smile

Yeah, I know, because they seem to think they are special and exclusively put here to do something that's pure fantasy. lol

For me there is certainly UFO's - no question about that. Are they alien or government? We might never know. Aliens? Why not? Just because we can't go further than our own space back yard doesn't mean other things/beings/humanoids or whatever haven't managed to find someway to jump from side of a universe to the other.

I think Hollie has a point though about "having a hard time to convince the human race". This subject is so out of most people's boxed lives, including my own - that the thought of aliens/ET whatever is hard to grasp and swallow. And yet I do honestly believe there are some intriguing cases that may well point to this fact.

1. A Troubled Man profile image59
                    A Troubled Manposted 12 years agoin reply to this

How would you expect those things/beings/humanoids to accomplish that feat of magic? Seems if it's not human and is a god or alien, magic is entirely possible.

6. Stacie L profile image88

you wouldn't know if they are interacting with humans if they took on a human look, became invisible or stayed out of sight. wink

I've give you one of those things Stacie....I'm sure that aliens to us, believe it or not, are not necessarily different looking than us.

I'm of the understanding that the human race is just part of the process and with that being the case, then in other Universes, then humans would also exist. smile

1. Stacie L profile image88
        Stacie Lposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I don't think they are monsters as we have been lead to believe,but look like us.Some theorize that the human race was transported from a dying planet.
        I try to keep an open mind.

Monsters? Well, it does have it's possibilities. But, I'm more inclined to think that rationally the human species does exist elsewhere other than our own Universe. wink

7. Hollie Thomas profile image61
    Hollie Thomasposted 12 years ago

It's interesting though that many people perceive, at least those who believe that it is possible for other life forms to exist, that they are probably far more evolved intellectually than us. I'm not saying that that isn't the case, just think it's interesting.

1. profile image0
      Emile Rposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I think we have that perception since, if they have developed interstellar travel; they would, of course, be more advanced.

Notice when Hollywood has humans doing the traveling it's reversed.

Good point, but as we've not been visited by other beings, at least as far as I'm aware, it's quite possible that if other life exists within this universe at least, their evolution may have progressed no further than ours. Although, they may have had to evolve to adapt to an environment quite different than ours.

I think about aliens being more intelligent that us - maybe that's not the case. They may have had hundreds or thousands of years head start as regards to technology - but mentally would they really be so superior? I'm just thinking about our own planet. We have advanced in extraordinary ways over the last 100 years or so, but can we honestly say we are more intelligent than people from our past? We're not, so maybe we shouldn't think that ET would be that highly intelligent either?

8. Stacie L profile image88

I've thought for a long time that we are just like the aliens that visit us..and they are checking on us...smile

Hi Stacie, I think many of the alleged encounters seem to support this. The confusion comes in when we hear of other accounts that involve non-human enitites - greys, reptiles and god knows what else. I even heard of one of a seven foot robot with fur!!!???? So either the poor man was pissed/high on something/or needs to be on something, or alternatively our planet is even weirder than even I could imagine. There's even more confusion when these encounters are sometimes in conjunction with UFO's but others seem to have orginated very much on Earth. Life is definately stranger than fiction.

9. profile image0
    Wentworth35posted 12 years ago

Well the aliens I have spoken to have assured me that they are coming here because the music of Cliff Richard has reached them, and they have come to put a stop to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23ZG6HJVKuQ

1. earnestshub profile image80
      earnestshubposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I can relate to them on that one. smile

2. Seeker7 profile image81

LMAO!!!!!! Well if you were an alien wouldn't you want to stop that 'noise' as well? But in actual fact I think they have more concerns over the noise pollution caused by Daniel O'Donnell!!!! And if 'they' don't I do!!

LMAO!!!again - it always interests me that when contributors can't argue coherently nor win an argument, they stop any further replies from being put forward - LOL!! Some people do need to grow up, but it's a true sign of hitting a raw nerve folks!!!

UFO sightings have occurred since as early as at least 1561 and have been covered up since at least 1897.  They are in religious pictures that are thousands of years old too.  The story is that 'the greys' have monitoring Earth for tens of thousands of years and have performed 65 genetic upgrades to the human race.  If Colonel Corso is anything to go by (which it seems he is) then extraterrestrial biological entities are responsible for cattle abductions and human mutilations.

lol

Check out my extraterrestrial investigation hubs.

Yes, thank you for insulting my intelligence.

I should say the same.  There are hundreds of people involved in this subject who have PhD's, MD's, etc, top government scientists and researchers, presidents, seargants and colonels and so much more that all support these theories.  Are you saying that you are more intelligent than all of them??

There are plenty of people with "credentials" who promote insane theories. So what? They are still insane and their theories are pure garbage.

Those who are part of the Disclosure Project are well known nutters to the rest of the scientific community.

10. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 12 years ago

It all depends on the alien.

11. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 12 years ago

I saw some of the series.
    Amazing how much the aliens resemble the people of the time.

The helmet on the "spaceman" appears to be squared and riveted. lol

I guess that was as far as they understood science....... just not credible to me.

12. Hugh Williamson profile image76
    Hugh Williamsonposted 12 years ago

"...extraterrestrial biological entities are responsible for cattle abductions and human mutilations."

Shouldn't that be the other way around??

Either way is good for a laugh! lol

Thank you. I read your hub. I don't believe I saw anything new to me.

I believe that many have seen UFOs, but that is what they were. UNIDENTIFIED flying objects. smile

Thanks for checking it out.  There are 11 parts in total and many many hours worth of investigations and footage plus other sorts of proof, you couldn't have possibly watched them all (would probably take a few days lol).  There really is some very genuine and highly credible evidence there which can be verified and just cannot be ignored.

From what I did see, I have seen it all before, and yes there are credible sightings, but as I said they are unidentified in the main and I am still sceptical. smile
              I have always taken an interest in these sorts of things as there are some  fascinating psych studies amongst the true believers.

All good my friend.  Personally I think it's amazing how everyone who has come forward since Corso's death have only verified what he claimed in his book The Day After Roswell.  With all the people who were directly involved who have come forward and admitted it, 1,000s of government and military officials, government scientists and researchers, invisible aeroplanes being built by Lockheed Skunkworks, antigravity, etc I personally don't think we need any more proof.  All these people and several US presidents have only confirmed what Corso claimed.  When even Neil Armstrong claimed they were being watched by someone bigger and better than us all the time they on the moon, Edgar Mitchell met with the Pentagon who confirmed it was real, I'm very inclined to believe what they say.  Half a mile long cigar shaped motherships which release several flying saucers at a time which have been around for thousands of years, it just seems too much to deny. Those 62 school children in Ruwa, Zimbabwe is the case that blows my mind.  Those kids were caught up with after 14 years and confirm what they saw, they're making a new documentary.  It's just impossible to debunk the whole subject, believe me I've tried! lol.

13. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 12 years ago

There are a couple of references you make that I have missed.

We are getting all this sort of information assembled in to documentaries these days, and I like the trend.

Hopefully someday soon it will be easier to draw these things together as you have with your hub. smile

1. profile image0

Life would certainly be more interesting if I believed that we has been  visited by extraterrestrials  -- benevolent or malevolent -- but I've seen nothing that convinces me, yet.

Sadly. :-(

I felt the same until I started looking deeper into the subject.  There is so much information out there which just doesn't get mentioned in mainstream media.  I was skeptical and believed the whole subject was just a cover for secret government craft, etc but the more I look into the more it just can't be explained in conventional ways.

1. profile image0

I've looked deeply into the subject. However, my standards of evidence are pretty rigorous. Actually, I take that back: my standards of evidence for remarkable claims are exactly the same as my standards of evidence for any other claim. If you are claiming something as a matter of fact and not as a matter of opinion, then only physical evidence suffices.

Here is a hub about a different subject that explains my own standards of evidence:

http://chasuk.hubpages.com/hub/Miracles-Dont-Happen

Miracle Of The Sun 1917 Portugal - lol

1. profile image0

I don't know whether the "lol" means that you suggested the "Miracle Of The Sun" in jest, or whether my skepticism strikes you as humorous.

O.o

In either case, I'm not convinced by 'Miracle Of The Sun."

Eyewitness testimony is among the least credible of all forms of putative evidence.

Maybe not but I do think the explanation of sun dogs to explain the incident is even more outrageous than the claim that something very odd happened.  Between 30,000 - 100,000 people witnessed it, eyewitness testimony may mean nothing in certain contexts but when that many people claim the same thing then the Wisdom Of Crowds theory kicks in.

I suppose it's a bit like polygraph tests, they mean nothing when tested on one or two people but when thousands from all over the world who have not been in communication with each other all claim the same thing and all pass polygraph testing then there's obviously some truth to it.

There is solid evidence out of something going on but it's not mainstream and is kept suppressed, you just need to look in the right areas.  However, I will admit here that my 'Extraterrestrial Investigation' hubs (part 11 so far) might have a bit of a twist at the end.

1. profile image0

Except that some people who were there -- who were believers -- saw nothing at all.

Again, I want to believe in extraterrestrials. They might exist; I hope they do.

Show me incontrovertible evidence, and I'll believe.

1. Alastar Packer profile image70
                    Alastar Packerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

If one flew silently and slowly over your head, would that be incontrovertible enough evidence for you Chasuk? In other words, is YOU seeing believing?

2. Aficionada profile image79
      Aficionadaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

earnest, you are just way too cool, man!

Clearly a sceptic, as you have said - and totally appropriately, too, given the subject matter - but intelligent and gracious enough to observe accumulating evidence without simply dismissing it out of hand.  I wish everyone could be equally open-minded.

Kudos!

Thank you very much! That was a very positive comment.  Love you too! smile

1. Aficionada profile image79
          Aficionadaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Grinning here - and hoping all of us on HP will escape the dead satellite fall tonight!

I just took a lot of time to read some of Sparkster's Hubs on ET's and watch the attached videos.  One really very interesting one that might interest you is in Part 2, about the Westall incident in 1966 in Australia. It's pretty long (48 minutes), but very worthwhile in its insight into the way questionable incidents are covered up.

Thanks. smile I have seen that one, but I may go back and look at some of the others. I do like the approach Sparkster has taken to the subject. smile

2. profile image0
            Wentworth35posted 12 years agoin reply to this

I hope the satelite will fall on my house, as then I will have an excuse to explain why it is such a mess.

I need to find out what time that will be in Australia so I can get my tinfoil hat on in time. smile
              Apparently one piece of it is going to be pretty big!

14. Aficionada profile image79
    Aficionadaposted 12 years ago

There is a weird glitch in this forum.  I may report it in another thread.  But it is almost weird enough to blame on aliens!!!  yikes  yikes  yikes  big_smile

15. Jon Peterz profile image61
    Jon Peterzposted 12 years ago

I heard they want our ice cream and french fries. 
    They already have Elvis.
    So, I guess they're bad.?

And abducting cattle so that they can have burgers with their fries.

16. Alastar Packer profile image70
    Alastar Packerposted 12 years ago

Lets hope your never in a court of law then Chasuk. There were pics taken of the disc of many colors at Fatima BTW. Obviously, it was a craft of some type. Rushing down on the crowd, flashing a rainbow of colors, rotating edges, drying out of the rain-soaked clothes etc Yes, a manipulation, but for what purpose? Its even rumored the Vatican knows what it really was. Notice the recent announcement by them on intelligent life out-side the earth. 
    Sun-dog? Laughable if it wasn't so sad one could still believe that ancient, exploded hypothesis after really researching the phenomena.

1. profile image0

Sorry, I've seen the pics and watched the videos, and there was nothing obviously a craft to me. Hearsay evidence doesn't interest me. There are rumors that the Vatican knows what it really was? Rumored by whom?

Notice that I have NOT offered my own explanation. An explanation obviously exists,  and I don't know what it is, but "unknown" does not automatically equate to me to extraterrestrials or miracles.

You clearly haven't looked into the subject enough, or you're looking in the wrong places.

1. profile image0

That isn't clear at all. Everyone has different life experiences, which leads to different conclusions. I'm as puzzled by your belief as you are by my lack of it.

Would you believe official government documents if they confirmed it as a reality?

1. profile image0

If the provenance of the documents were not in dispute, I would be inclined to accept whatever it was that the documents confirmed, but I would be disinclined to accept any extrapolations.

i'm assuming you have documents in mind?

Indeed I do.

1. profile image0

And the URL is?

2. profile image0

I would be very much interested in these government documents.

Would you kindly provide me with a few references?

17. Alastar Packer profile image70
    Alastar Packerposted 12 years ago

OK-this all I've got time for on this thread today. Why would the object have to have anything your familiar from your USAF experience?  Remember my friend, UFO means unidentified, not necessarily extra-terrestrial, inter-dimensional or anything else in that vein. Why do you assume that any occupants that could whoosh you into the exosphere could not be humans or human -looking? And yes, taken to another planet would definitely be a give-away one wasn't in Kansas anymore and there are others over the rainbow. All this meant in friendly and good faith to you Chasuk.

1. profile image0

An admission, and an analogy: I see unidentified vehicles all of the time. I am one of those people entirely disinterested in cars other than as boxes with wheels that allow me to reach places that are further away than I would readily walk. I've owned cars for years without being aware -- or caring -- what the make or model were. That means that I've see a LOT of unidentified vehicles.

However, this forum wouldn't attract much attention if it was just people describing unidentified makes and models of cars that they have seen, or even unidentified aircraft. It is only interesting because the world "UFO" conjures all sorts of fascinating speculation.

I have seen nothing that convinces me that most of the speculation is warranted.

1. wilderness profile image95
        wildernessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That's easy enough - simply assume that each unidentified car has an alien hiding in the trunk.  Instant interest! smile

Just a quick point I'd like to make.  There are invisible signals and forces all over the world - some that we know exist and others that we don't know about. 

We can't see wind, RF signals, electromagnetism, infra-red rays, etc but we know they are very real.  It was officially announced just a few days ago (in UK) that scientists have discovered molecules travelling faster than the speed of light and that some particles actually teleport - it's a naturally occurring phenomena that defies science as we know it.

1. profile image0

Most importantly, the scientists at CERN believe that they have accelerated lowly neutrinos faster than the speed of light. If true, this is much more exciting than hypothetical  tachyons. I hope that it is confirmed.

2. A Troubled Man profile image59

So, how do you know there are signals and forces existing that we don't know about if we don't know about them?

So, what you're saying is that the signals and forces in the world that we can detect exist and are very real, and that those we can't detect probably don't exist and are not real.

No, some neutrino test results from a particle accelerator look like they might not be correct and they are asking other scientists to confirm the results from their particle accelerators.

Teleporting particles = Entanglement.

18. profile image49
    paarsurreyposted 12 years ago

Are Visiting Aliens Good Or Bad?

I don't think any aliens visited earth so far.

19. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 12 years ago

Hey people, don't generalize! You wouldn't want aliens to be asking "Are Visiting Humans Good or Bad?" in their forums. Would you? roll

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)