Hub Pages Earnings Program

Jump to Last Post 1-22 of 22 discussions (45 posts)
  1. Shaddie profile image75
    Shaddieposted 12 years ago

When does this dollar amount get transferred to one's Paypal account? Is there some kind o threshold it has to pass over first? Like it has to reach $50 before it will automatically send to your Paypal? I am quite curious. Over the past two months I have earned a little over $40, so I was wondering when I would actually see it in my Paypal account.

1. CyclingFitness profile image90
      CyclingFitnessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I believe 60 dollars is the threshold so you're nearly there

1. WryLilt profile image88
        WryLiltposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Correction: It's $50. And you'll get paid that amount the month following that in which you reach it.

If you reach $50 in January, you'll get your Paypal payment after mid-February.

2. psycheskinner profile image83
    psycheskinnerposted 12 years ago

When you reach 50 dollars bu the end of one month it is paid around the 20th of the next month.

1. CyclingFitness profile image90
      CyclingFitnessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

so I was wrong! oops

3. zoey24 profile image77
    zoey24posted 12 years ago

yes it has always been the 20th of the month when you reach $50, although i am still waiting for mine to go into PayPal today lol big_smile

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image72
      crazyhorsesghostposted 12 years agoin reply to this

It is usually around 2 pm on the 20th but it hasn't went in there today. I'm still waiting too.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image80
      Uninvited Writerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Mine has not been paid out today, so it may have already changed to the 28th.

4. paradigmsearch profile image61
    paradigmsearchposted 12 years ago

Today or Monday... Drum roll... big_smile

5. 2uesday profile image65
    2uesdayposted 12 years ago

I thought that I had read that is was changing to the 28th of the month. I will see if I can find where I read it.

1. paradigmsearch profile image61
      paradigmsearchposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I remember that as well.

6. 2uesday profile image65

Here is the link but it may be for the whole page - it is a long way down and appears as a chart.

http://hubpages.com/faq/#hpads-payments

7. paradigmsearch profile image61
    paradigmsearchposted 12 years ago

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/5730389.png
    I'm experimenting here. Bear with me...

1. rmr profile image69
      rmrposted 12 years agoin reply to this

This was supposed to be contingent on them switching over the Amazon program, which hasn't happened yet. I hope they didn't jump the gun.

2. paradigmsearch profile image61

Alas, was unable to transfer the 948px × 339px image. Maybe someone else can give it a shot. Meanwhile, you'll have to do the link thing and click it.

3. Marisa Wright profile image87
      Marisa Wrightposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Interesting, I notice this already includes Amazon - maybe the announcement isn't so far away....

4. Hub Llama profile image64
      Hub Llamaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the timing update. I was just starting to wonder since the 20th had been a pretty reliable standard. Was afraid there was something going on maybe due to taxes or year end. I can wait until 28th, although there should be an alert or something on the earnings page.

8. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 12 years ago

oh bummer! another 8 days to wait...sigh..then again, more money in the till..oh yea wink

9. 2uesday profile image65

Thanks, I am never sure how to do that image capture, my attempts at it never seem to capture the whole image. When I enlarge it on screen it says 28th so it looks like they have set it up for then.

10. Shaddie profile image75
    Shaddieposted 12 years ago

Thanks, everyone smile That answered my question.

11. zoey24 profile image77
    zoey24posted 12 years ago

Thank you for the info smile

12. gamergirl profile image85
    gamergirlposted 12 years ago

Has anyone received their payment yet?  If they changed it to the 28th effective this month, did we get sent an email about that and not get told? I didn't see an announcement post, either. sad

I know I saw no notice at all. You would have thought there would have been an announcement about this. And I have searched but found none. Can someone from Hub Pages please address this as I have bills due I need to pay. Did I miss the announcement. ??????????????????

1. rmr profile image69
        rmrposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I was wondering the same thing. I knew it was supposed to change if and when they switched to the new Amazon program, but I didn't hear anything about this. If they changed it without warning, I'll be finding out if 8 days is too long to go without my heart meds.

1. gamergirl profile image85
          gamergirlposted 12 years agoin reply to this

This is why changes on the fly should not ever happen.  If there HAD been some -clear- announcement, then nobody would be in this type of situation.  For me, it means that I am not going to make my credit card and cell phone payments on time, and am going to be assessed late fees because of it.  Yay.

I am in the same boat. I don't know why a Hub Pages  Staff Member can not post and tell us all exactly what is indeed happening. I can not pay my rent if I do not get paid. There should have been advance notice given. I hope they answer soon.

13. Jason Menayan profile image61
    Jason Menayanposted 12 years ago

Marina posted about the date change (prompted by a change in our ad partner payment dates) here:
    http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/86119?p … ost1853211

1. paradigmsearch profile image61

paradigmsearch is confused... big_smile

"Sorry, the post you are looking for is no longer available on this page. If it still exists you should be able to find it here now:
      http://hubpages.com/forum/post/1853211."

2. paradigmsearch profile image61
  14. gamergirl profile image85

Why didn't that response get it's own topic, or better yet, it's own clearly headered email??

Instead it was nestled in a thread about the Amazon program FAQ, many pages deep.

This stinks.  In a few ways.

1. DJ Funktual profile image76
      DJ Funktualposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Could NOT agree more.  Smells funky.

2. relache profile image73
      relacheposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Because they have a clause that says they can announce it anyway they want, if they want.  I like this particular website's explanation of "at our sole discretion," http://dwellonit.taterunino.net/2010/04 … iscretion/

15. Jason Menayan profile image61
    Jason Menayanposted 12 years ago

I apologize on Marina's behalf. We actually have a box that we can use now in the My Account section to make announcements like this.

1. Marisa Wright profile image87
      Marisa Wrightposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I think it would definitely be an idea to use it to clarify this.   Because the discussion took place in relation to the Amazon program, which hasn't been launched yet, most people would assume it hadn't taken effect yet. 

Personally I don't rely on my HubPages income coming in on a specific day so it doesn't worry me, but it may be an issue for others.

16. Moonmaiden profile image67
    Moonmaidenposted 12 years ago

Here it is the 26th and I've always had the payment by the 20th.  I'm relieved to know that I'm not the only one in this boat. So I guess I'll wait 2 more days and hope for the best.

17. DJ Funktual profile image76
    DJ Funktualposted 12 years ago

dum dum de dum, around WHAT TIME should I expect the $$$$?

18. rebekahELLE profile image84
    rebekahELLEposted 12 years ago

I wonder how it works when the 28th falls on a weekend. I got my Amazon payment yesterday.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image80
      Uninvited Writerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Me too, time to buy some new ebooks smile

1. rebekahELLE profile image84
        rebekahELLEposted 12 years agoin reply to this

smile sounds like a plan.

It is now past 2 pm on the 28th. I hope we get paid today???????

19. Karanda profile image79
    Karandaposted 12 years ago

Sounds to me like any day is a good day to get some $$$ for your writing? Yes?

20. rb101182 profile image76
    rb101182posted 12 years ago

I was wondering the same thing... it's the 28th and still no payment... does anyone know why this is?

21. gamergirl profile image85

Just got my payment.

Just got mine to. Thanks Hub Pages.

22. DJ Funktual profile image76
    DJ Funktualposted 12 years ago

Okay Everybody, we got our frustration out, now....what did you guys buy?  I bought some 45's on ebay with picture sleeves of Ramones, an awesomely rare Queensryche and a hilarious "I Lost On Jeopardy" by Weird Al.  Hope you guys all had as much fun. 
    http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6127904_f248.jpg

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)