What country is the most problematic for the world?

Jump to Last Post 51-93 of 93 discussions (333 posts)
  1. Sufidreamer profile image79
    Sufidreamerposted 14 years ago

I would have to say Israel/Palestine, too - a major concern in this part of the world. sad

I hope that there is a solution.

1. usmanali81 profile image59
      usmanali81posted 14 years agoin reply to this

The only solution is *** I S L A M ***

1. earnestshub profile image79
        earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

A belief in a religion is not the answer to anything.

So, according to you the answer is in the following

USA alone has got the maximum number of prisons and prisoners in the world.

In USA alone, maximum number of rapes take place per day (almost 2000 rapes per day).

USA alone, has got the maximum number of registered cases of Depression, Hypertension, Obesity, Breast Cancer, Aids ....... (a long list of diseases) despite the fact that they are leading a top notch facilitated life.

In 2009, from USA alone, the credit crunch started and ate the whole world, imagine their auditors did not knew about what's happening in their own sleeves  .

USA alone, is under the debt of 7.0 Trillion Dollars bought most of it from Rothchilds (they are Jews not Muslims  ).

USA alone, has deposited the maximum number of soldiers in different territories of the world, just for killing and butchering innocents in order to fulfull their SADIST desires.

Danmark and Greenland alone, has got the maximum number of suicide cases despite the fact, these are the safest places and considered as heavens on earth.

EUROPE and USA alone, have got the maximum number of old age houses, where the open minded Atheists and Zionists dump their innocent and loving parents single-handedly. 

UK alone, awarded the honor of SIR to Salman Rushdi for his book Satanic Verses in which he merely used slang language and abused Christianity, Islam and the Prophets.

Sufidreamerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Not in Greece smile

So they do'nt even have old age houses for them hmm very strange

Nope - they stay with the family. smile

A lot do in Australia too, although we do have "old peoples homes" with broadband, most have a car etc.

lol lol even these things do not satisfy Atheists

Aside from Australia, USA, UK bla bla bla, Danmark and Greenland alone, has got the maximum number of suicide cases nevertheless these are the most modernised, up to date and safest places and are considered as heavens on earth.

2. usmanali81 profile image59

So you are from Greece smile

I have lived here for a long time - I love the land of Philosophers smile

3. Lisa HW profile image61
                  Lisa HWposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Of my 5 aunts and 3 uncles, all but 1 lived to be elderly; and none died in a nursing home.  My father didn't live to be elderly, and my mother (who had a heart attack that led to over a year of being bedridden) was taken care of at home, by family; with the help of nurses, therapists, and others coming to the house.  She eventually had to lose both lower legs, and when she developed gangrene she was returned to her own home, with hospice care as well as family care, to die.  In the US the aim is generally to keep elderly people in their own homes, or at least with family members if at all possible.  Sometimes someone needs 24-hour nursing/medical care - and, yes, some are in nursing homes.  I have friends who have had their parents live with them.  One put a whole top on her single-story house in order to give her mother an apartment.  Another blocked off her beautiful living room in order to give her mother a first-floor bedroom.  There are luxury "assisted living" facilities, where people can remain as independent as they want but can have nursing help if they need it.  Of course, many, many, elderly Americans are perfectly capable of living as they always have, in their own home and often driving their late-model sedans.   There are also programs where outside help is sent in to elderly people who don't have family, in order to keep those people in their own homes as well.

I don't know what on Earth kind of care your elderly people are getting, but here's a bunch of links to programs aimed at providing high-quality care for American elderly people who need it.  Why don't you take a look at a few of them.

http://www.eldercare.gov/Eldercare.NET/Public/Home.aspx

http://www.assistedlivinginfo.com/Massachusetts/

http://www.bmc.org/eldersathome/

http://www.esmv.org/services/community-programs.htm

http://www.littlebrotherschicago.org/vo … nities.php

http://www.cdc.gov/nccdphp/publications … _aging.pdf

http://www.righthealth.com/Health/Quali … 8536643334

4. usmanali81 profile image59

What about The Harisseio Home for the Elderly in Greece

It is found that the family in Greece still plays a very significant role in protecting the poor elderly people but during the period 1974-1999 the percentage of elderly living with their children in Greece reduced substantialy from 55 per cent to about 32 per cent.

So, watch it, the dark cloudes of Freemasonry and ISMs are coming swiftly for this area of life in Greece.

2. Sufidreamer profile image79

Nope - Don't see it. Increased tolerance and understanding is a good start smile

hhmmm, that is why USA do not give death penalty to rapists, very tolerant nation, due to which the rapist gets free after 2, 4 or 6 years and rape again. Keep it up

2. earnestshub profile image79
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

You are over the top usmanali81. The claims you make are not true simply because you make them. I have a lot of respect for aljazeera, and the BBC, and very little for CNN, but you need to read it all and look to balance your view to allow for mistakes on both sides don't you think?

3. ledefensetech profile image68
    ledefensetechposted 14 years ago

Every country is the most problematic for the world.  Some can just do way more damage than others.  Sudan for instance can kill off an entire people.  That seems to be the limit of the carnage they can wreak.  The US and Russia can destroy the world.  The US, China, Russia and maybe the EU in concert can knock off other nations if they so choose.

When you're talking government you're talking degrees of damage, not are they going to damage things or not.

1. raiderfan profile image60
      raiderfanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

way to go on sayin' nuttin. You must be running for public office.

4. jasongifford83 profile image56
    jasongifford83posted 14 years ago

Mongolia

5. Rudra profile image67
    Rudraposted 14 years ago

Why cant the United States be the most problematic. The Taliban was created by the CIA. Saddam was backed by the USA till he got mental. The current financial situation is a purely Bush creation. Just type in USA sucks and there are millions of sites explaining why.
    Personally I love the USA.

1. WhiteDude Joe profile image61
      WhiteDude Joeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Actually the current financial situation began with Clinton in his final moments as legislature of Senator Phil Graham opened up many of the regulations. Bush just sat quietly by and said nothing as everyone seemed happy. I mean everyone was making money so why should he have stopped it? Only because it was the right thing to do, but politicians only roll with whats in season.

6. WhiteDude Joe profile image61
    WhiteDude Joeposted 14 years ago

I ain't gonna be a popular American by saying this, but I think its America that's really gotten us into this mess. I think maybe it goes back to the push for capitalistic markets and the oil companies need to keep control of the oil but I think China is the problem now and looks to be in the future as they control the markets and will need the most oil supply to continue its growth.

7. tksensei profile image61
    tksenseiposted 14 years ago

As I said, there are still problems in the world and countries will always vie for whatever advantage they can gain, but the Cold War specifically did in fact end. You say the ideological struggle is not there but that was a fundamental aspect of the Cold War. There will always be troubles in this world, but that particular term just doesn't apply.

1. WhiteDude Joe profile image61
      WhiteDude Joeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

The dude lives there, wouldn't he know best?

1. tksensei profile image61
        tksenseiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

About the Cold War? No.

Your assumption is based upon what, exactly?

The facts of history?

So are my views.

8. Sufidreamer profile image79
    Sufidreamerposted 14 years ago

It still does, TK - it is a continuation war, two superpowers seeking political and economic dominance. As I said, it never stopped, just moved into a different sphere.

The US is still trying its 'Policy of Containment,' and Russia is using energy to influence others. Same war, different weapons.

The only difference is the EU, which (foolishly, IMO) is attempting to play both sides. Kosovo is an area of concern for those of us who live here.

9. ledefensetech profile image68
    ledefensetechposted 14 years ago

There is nothing the US can do to advance peace in the Middle East.  We can enforce a peace, but a peace of the sword is a fragile one.  They'll continue to kill one another until the people on both sides decide they've had enough and get rid of warmongers on both sides.  Until that happens, it's status quo.

10. profile image57
    Blackngoldbananaposted 14 years ago

The Vatican has been causing trouble for 2,000 years.

11. profile image57
    Blackngoldbananaposted 14 years ago

BTW, Bullfighting is illegal in the United States; however, it is practiced as a sport in Mexico and Spain.  Rodeo does not torture animals, there are a whole lot of vocal pro-animal citizens in the US that would not condone it.  Prize bulls that are ridden for 8 seconds in rodeo events are VERY well taken care of.  Probably live better than some people in third world countries with the best food and medical care.

1. countrywomen profile image60
      countrywomenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the first hand account and education to folks who form their opinions from dubious sources. smile

12. cashmere profile image77
    cashmereposted 14 years ago

Tell me is a country problematic or is the attitude of the world towards it that causes the problems?

Now that is a very good question and may actually be a good topic to start another thread. smile

2. alekhouse profile image73
      alekhouseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think the attitude comes after the problematic behavior

13. JonTutor profile image60
    JonTutorposted 14 years ago

Earnest, You said it.... He is a religious fundamentalist. God knows where he gets his crazy ideas and delusions from...

14. anime_nanet profile image59
    anime_nanetposted 14 years ago

Portugal is the worst! ahahahahahahahahahahah

15. scheinandras profile image60
    scheinandrasposted 14 years ago

I see a lot of problem in a lot of countries. I woould ask: why countries are problematic for the world?

16. moposan profile image57
    moposanposted 14 years ago

LiTA ,As usually I don't see anything nonsensical and don't smell any straws in my posts. Best way of dealing with  the straw argument is clarification of position,which in our last debate would be your answering my question and clarifying your point of view which you didn't. More to that- I never misrepresented your position so I didn't even create the straw man argument in the first place and your accusations were based on false understanding of the straw itself. But what I did was making assumption of your idea of secure world with poor China.And I don't see anything wrong in asking the question when assuming opponent's position.

1. profile image0
      Leta Sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It was not a debate, wink.  And yes, you 'presuppose' a great deal.  Impressed with the moderate improvement in grammar, truly.  But still nonsensical...

Have a good day, smile.

1. moposan profile image57
        moposanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Your research on argumentation takes its toll on you.I suppose.:)But that is fine I noticed you frequently have a bit of juvenile overreaction.

1. LondonGirl profile image82
          LondonGirlposted 14 years agoin reply to this

"arguing" would do just fine in that sentence!

well - that is a quotation-should have put quotation marks:)

17. moposan profile image57

Resemblance to Gala Dali.
    I cant tell about resemblance of your left bosom to her But hairstyle and even some features of the face do look similar to me.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_4rnVa4wRPVQ/S … larina.jpg

18. moposan profile image57

similar looks very often indicate similarity in temperament and even characters. Gala was well educated, purposeful,very energetic,keen on  influencing and manipulating men. Does it sound like you Lita?smile

1. profile image0
      Leta Sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Are you completely insane?  And btw, what is happening to all your serious previous grammar mistakes?

My last post was not an 'over reaction.' It was simply a statement that the last so-called 'debate' was not a debate at all, but in fact a response by someone who thought(and might still think) she had a creepy poster following her around.

And no, I see no physical resemblance at all to Gala--anyway, there are more than a few portraits and paintings Dali did of her--showing you looked at page 1 of a Google search and do not know what you are talking about.  FYI, this photo of me is a photo ID...kinda severe, I think, but OK...I mean, its a photo ID.  I simply hate photos of myself, and always have, so I'm using this...anyway, who cares? ....and does that freakin' sound like somebody trying to "manipulate men?"  Uh, don't think so, don't care. 

Now run along and find somebody who appreciates sock puppet shows and sick minds.  Moposan, huh?  German/Slavic for Guy de Maupassaunt. Surprising the stuff you find out on the net. Carry toilet paper w/ you.

Are you capable of holding a discussion without resorting to personal attacks?

You must be kidding tk, all you do is attack every statement you can find on here!

Taking issue with statements is not the same as attacking people personally.

2. moposan profile image57

That sounds more like hysteric. Accusing me of following you around When it was you Lita who suddenly remembered old time arguments and instigated the continuation of the talks. So what you do is accuse me of your own vice.

She does seem to be rather <snipped personal attack>, doesn't she?

well-just a young energetic woman with her way of  self-affirmation- quite egocentric, a bit inconsistent and slightly hysteric,a bit provocative but at least in process of self perceiving and looking for new knowledge. So not that bad.wink

You're very generous.

are u in american or english Cambridge ?

19. tksensei profile image61

The 'new' one.

Like it?

20. tksensei profile image61

Not so much.

where would you rather be ?

That's sort of an open-ended question.

smile

21. Pete Maida profile image61
    Pete Maidaposted 14 years ago

North Korea is clearly a threat but I don't think they can match the threat Pakistan would be the wackos get their hands on the nukes.  They will light one off in the name of God and fully expect to die a glorious death.

22. ocbill profile image53
    ocbillposted 14 years ago

"for the world"  is the key word here.
    making yourself the world peacekeeper is problematic for the rest of the world.
    constant bombing of innocent people and kids, mass killings, involving yourself w/o invitation, making up BS to attack.
    Yes, the USA politics of a war economy is a problem. 

On the other hand, women with no rights (parts of middle east) and treated as 2nd or 3rd class humans; North Korea - nuff said, pirates running wild, and drug wars in Mexico make it a necessity.  I just have a sincere problem with mass bombings of innocent people.

23. Negativo profile image57
    Negativoposted 14 years ago

In Europe its Serbia.

Serbia should accept that Kosovo is a free land now, and no more negotitations.

Kosovo would never forget and never forgive them.

1. Misha profile image64
      Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Really negativo... yuck...

1. Negativo profile image57
        Negativoposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Didn't you think so ?

24. earnestshub profile image79
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Are you saying that people taking up apparently legitimate offers deserve to be scammed?

25. usmanali81 profile image59
    usmanali81posted 14 years ago

Therefore, it's agreed upon that ISRAEL is the most problematic for the world.

26. sweigand profile image60
    sweigandposted 14 years ago

New Zealand has been a terrible threat for as long as I can remember...

Nice try. Maybe the world should be afraid of the Kiwi bird epidemic like the bird flu earlier big_smile

1. sweigand profile image60
        sweigandposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Agreed. It is only a matter of time before the Kiwi bird flu jumps to humans.

Where is EagleKiwi to defend Kiwi's when we really need her??? Anyway if we ever get Kiwi bird flue we have the remedy in this wonderful Kiwi fruit. lol
          http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2071/2054103134_78f81fc375.jpg

27. goldentoad profile image59
    goldentoadposted 14 years ago

CW, the Kiwis really are a dangerous band of misfits though they are merely a dot on the world globe. Their humor alone is killer. I fear they could influence the rest of the world in ways we have yet to imagine.

1. sweigand profile image60
      sweigandposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Definitely agree with the killer humor. Whatever will we do...

2. countrywomen profile image60

Sure go ahead and take your revenge tongue http://marbella.to/humour/dec00/kiwi.jpg

1. Eaglekiwi profile image76
        Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol ouch ker plonk lol

28. goldentoad profile image59
    goldentoadposted 14 years ago

OH CW! I got me dead on the floor in laughter and tears. Those Kiwis are goin to get all riled up!

GT- Kiwi's don't give in so easily. And they might come harder at us. I guess some of us could do with crash course in Kiwi humor. big_smilehttp://www.pacificislandbooks.com/JPEGS/0959797963%20Dictionary%20of%20kiwi%20slang%20catchphrases.jpg

Oh is that prince charlie? ? yea how could that honker belong to anyone else...shoot we look related dont we, nah hes a pommy wearin a scottish cap , think my ancestors ate his..lol lol

29. Pete Maida profile image61
    Pete Maidaposted 14 years ago

North Korea is a scammer playing on the US's military situation.  They know the US is stretched too thin to start overt action.  Besides we have learned our lesson about land wars in Asia.  The only thing we could do is relatiate with would be nukes and they aren't religious fanatics so they are in no hurry to become a nuclear dust bowl.  They are scamming for concessions; we just have to hold our ground.
    The big fear is religious fanatics with nukes that's why Pakistan is still number one when it comes to scary.

1. anujagarwal profile image57
      anujagarwalposted 14 years agoin reply to this

nuke is a real danger, Pakistan is really a threat for the whole world along with terrorism. And if we will talk about Super Powers, its only US, which will be on top of the list. They themselves give aid to Pakistan, and I do not understand, is that aid really to fight terrorism or there is some trick behind that...

30. Eaglekiwi profile image76
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Sorry Im late guys
    I was at a United Nations meeting  lol
    Bloody Russians want in on everyones war ,dont they?
    Now their vodka aint bad ,sure give the Fins a run for their money,and what do they think of the Kiwis 42 Below blowing them all off the shelf..woohoo
    Why dont the boys( all boys) who want a lil action just piss off to the moon for a vacation ( like 10 yrs), and leave us  shy , jukin down south furry kiwis alone.
    China ,Oh China, what can I say ,two words
    No Melamine
    No Melamine ( twice for effect)
    I mean seriously if they can send one man to the moon,
    Why cant they send them all.
    (its a joke..insert laughter here)

Oh man those grahics you guys insert are awesome!!!
    Dunno whether to slap ya or hug ya smile

to your best life  xxoo

You can slap, you can hug or do anything but we will still come back asking for more Kiwi humor. big_smile

Btw there is a famous line that says "love me or hate me but spare me your indifference". We sure aren't ignoring our southern hemisphere kiwi friends. lol

http://tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:D96JLYA_irGNfM:http://www.iconarchive.com/icons/flameia/fruity-hearts/kiwi-128x128.png
        Ditto  smile

31. alekhouse profile image73
    alekhouseposted 14 years ago

North Korea

Yeah, that's gotta be up there.

32. Gordon Hamilton profile image93
    Gordon Hamiltonposted 14 years ago

It seems to change so often between such as Pakistan, North Korea and several others. At the moment, though, unquestionably Iran.

I don't get Iran. They claim to be democratic yet kill their own people, their leader has constantly said he will destroy Israel, is pushing for nuke weapons, and he is still in power. Who keeps him there? Even if the election was rigged you would still have to ask what the hell some Iranians are thinking, as someone voted for him!

1. ledefensetech profile image68
        ledefensetechposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Earnest, government is about force.  That's what keeps them in power.

33. janni321 profile image57
    janni321posted 14 years ago

No big country is perfect and everyone has problems and  its own policies but I think the most problematic country of present  world is America. Why?
    I try to give the answer. Who kills the most innocent people in the world( In Japan, Vietnam and now in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan? I don't know the exact stats but the answer is very clear: America Who is spreading troops to world and why? again answer is still America. Who is spreading new and deadly diseases like Aids swine flue and many others(most probably genetically engineered for the business of American pharmacuitical companies) in the world? America.
    No country even Pakistan has yet try the Atomic bomb on humans but America did it on Japan.
    In near future there would be great part of America in the problems of world. As America is now planning to stay in Pakistan to monitor  Iran and China, this will starts a new series of the deaths of innocent poor humans.

There is long list of America's bloody acts which needs several books to elaborate.

These are just my views about this topic you have complete rights to agree or disagree that.

Oh brother...

34. vkent7441 profile image60
    vkent7441posted 14 years ago

America only tries to help because other countries ask for the help to try and establish freedom in their own countries. I do have to agree that America does seem to dabble and meddle in some affairs that they should keep their noses out of, but overall... we get asked for the help and we do our best to deliver.

Seriously, I'm scared of Iraq and North Korea as they pose the greatest threats for the whole world at this moment... If they use a nuclear bomb anywhere, the whole world is screwed, I don't think people get that. I wish those damn bombs had never been created! I don't want to wake up one day and five arms and ten legs and maybe three heads... urg... the thought.

No we don't.  We get involved in the affairs of other countries because of our adoption of a mercantilist form of economics.  Much like Great Britain in the 1700's we use our military to ensure our access to raw materials, rather than trade for them like civilized people.

35. vkent7441 profile image60

Maybe that is true now in some sort of fashion... Either way, right now... I have to say that when I once was proud to be an American, I feel somewhat ashamed now.

I'm not ashamed, I just want my nation back.

36. vkent7441 profile image60

Here Here!!! I second that!

37. janni321 profile image57
    janni321posted 14 years ago

@vkent7441
    You call this help? If this is help, for God sake we don't need this brutal help.

@ledefensetech
    Completely agree with you. You people should come forward and get your country back. America is great because of her people not military.

Unfortunately the government here monopolizes force.  George Washington once compared government to fire:  a fearful servant and a fearless master.  These people do not have our best interests in mind.  To get out country back may require the use of force, as of now, that's too high a price to pay.

1. janni321 profile image57
        janni321posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Today's world is facing many big problems like poverty, starvation and diseases in poor countries, US due its influence over word can help to the solution of these problems. But unfortunately it involved itself into war. Hope this war end at sometime.
        Everyone is waiting miracle now. May it happen before any big bloodshed in the world.

1. JonTutor profile image60
          JonTutorposted 14 years agoin reply to this

US has also helped other countries during natural disasters across the world .... Gosh... When will people stop blaming America for our stupid ex President Bush?

An awful lot of people in Africa recieved an awful lot of that help thanks to your 'Boogeyman.'

38. Ralph Deeds profile image65
    Ralph Deedsposted 14 years ago

Pakistan/Afghanistan. The U.S. is jumping out of the Iraq frying pan into the fire in Afghanistan/Pakistan.

39. tksensei profile image61

We've been in that frying pan for quite a while now.

1. Ralph Deeds profile image65
      Ralph Deedsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

True, but Obama is raising the stakes by sending a lot more troops. The more troops, the more U.S. troops and Afghan people killed without a clear, positive end in sight. Not to mention the cost to American taxpayers.

40. Garrett McLee profile image40
    Garrett McLeeposted 14 years ago

What an interesting topic.  I read the news (however censored or twisted/manipulated it may be) but I really don't know enough about everything to decide one is particularly the most troublesome.  I feel the whole world is bringing the whole world down.

41. LRobbins profile image46
    LRobbinsposted 14 years ago

North Korea because the soldiers are so indoctrinated and we know so little about this country.

42. waynet profile image68
    waynetposted 14 years ago

The undiscovered country....because no one knows it's there!

43. Eaglekiwi profile image76
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

The most amazing thing is there is actually enough food in the world to feed everybody!!

Even I gotta wonder about this race ,the human race I belong too, sometimes.

I attempted to write a hub about homelessness and poverty too.

I wish the USA would cut down on its consumption ,less oil , less consumables etc, but its a big question needing perhaps an even  bigger answer..smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)