Obama's Original Kenyan Birth Certificate available on ebay

Jump to Last Post 1-38 of 38 discussions (130 posts)
  1. Sprinkler Man profile image56
    Sprinkler Manposted 14 years ago

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0345324422

I also wrote a hub about this - feel free to check it out. I am glad someone finally has his original birth document.

I am not sure why it has taken so long to get this information out in the public. Most of you should be ashamed of yourselves for not digging harder to find out more about the person running our country.

Good Riddance.....

Cached ebay auctions that were taken down by ebay.

<no links please>

1. goldentoad profile image60
      goldentoadposted 14 years agoin reply to this

there is a place here in Downtown LA where you can be born anywhere in the world. for twenty bucks. just let me know if you want to be Obama's sister or something like that too, that can be arranged for an additional fee.

2. profile image0
      Leta Sposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yeah...about that birth certificate.  It seems to be no longer available on the above link.  I wonder who bought it?  Maybe the same guy who bought the potato chip with the face of Christ?

3. JamaGenee profile image78
      JamaGeneeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Silly me for getting back on topic, but Obama's birth cert didn't become an issue until his father's mother came forward and claimed he was born in Kenya.

As a genealogist with 25+ years experience proving and disproving "facts" in family stories, I'm amazed that anyone would believe the grandmother's story.

First, she claimed to remember the details of the birth of *a* grandchild...not THE ONLY grandchild, but A grandchild...over 40 years earlier.  FORTY years!  Right there makes her story doubtful. 

And why this particular grandchild's birth?  Did he exit the womb with "Future U.S. president" tattooed on his forehead? 

NO. 

Second, she was the mother of a man who was little more than a sperm donor.  Only married Obama's mother because she was pregnant.  Not the same as having a long engagement and taking his beloved to meet the family in Kenya before the wedding. 

And there's the real spoiler.  For Obama to have been born in Kenya, his mother would've had to BE in Kenya.  Although the grandmother is touted as a "reliable source" for the "born in Kenya" story, no one has come forth with travel documents showing Obama's mother left Hawaii while she was pregnant.

Even if there had been money to do so, why on earth would she forego Hawaii with its clean, modern hospitals to give birth for the first time in what amounted to a mud hut?

And why is it only the grandmother with a memory weakened by age who remembers a white girl giving birth in the village, but no one else does?  Seems to me the arrival of a very pregnant white girl would be remembered by the entire village, not just the grandmother.

As for why Obama doesn't "produce the documents", at the time he was born his parents were two young "nobody" college students, neither from rich or powerful families. Besides a birth certificate, what documents could any of <b>us<b/> provide to prove where we were born??? 

To paraphrase comedian Jerry Lewis, 'for those who doubt, no proof will suffice'.  Obama was born in the U.S. state of Hawaii.  Period.  Get over it.

1. profile image0

Oh, God, no kidding.  On so many levels, this is laughable.  I didn't know about Obama's grandmother's thing.  I simply know that at the level he is at--even as a senator from IL--he would have had to produce documents as to his citizenship standing for security clearance.

1. JamaGenee profile image78
          JamaGeneeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And again when he became a U.S. senator.  Before that, when he applied for a Social Security card and a passport. Documents for which he had to show proof of citizenship long before he  thought of running for prez.

1. profile image0
            Madame Xposted 14 years agoin reply to this

A judge has upheld the lack of official proof. Until that case is decided, which is on its way to the Supreme Court, you can sniff at this situation all you like. There still isn't proof of his natural-born citizenship.

2. JonTutor profile image61
    JonTutorposted 14 years ago

Gosh... When is this BS gonna stop????

1. Mark Knowles profile image57
      Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

All the time there are right-wing christianist fascists prepared to hand over money for a copy of this - it will continue. I wish I had thought of it first. wink

1. JonTutor profile image61
        JonTutorposted 14 years agoin reply to this

@Mark It's never too late .... A fool and his money are soon parted....LOL

2. tksensei profile image60
        tksenseiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You always have to slip in your bigotry no matter the topic, don't you?

1. Sprinkler Man profile image56
          Sprinkler Manposted 14 years agoin reply to this

knowless is such a simpleton, I pay her no mind. How could I? The only thing she does is sit at her computer and wait for me to type something wink

She is in the running for the most ignorant post of the week award.

1. profile image0
            fierycjposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why you keep referring to Knowles as a female. And seriously, you think that document is for real? On Ebay for heaven's sake! You can buy Bigfoots toenails on Ebay for pete's sake! You're the simpleton, really.

1. Misha profile image63
              Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL It's a long story, search the forums for his name, he did not post too much. You'll have fun smile

1. profile image0
                fierycjposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Really. I'll do that. I'm always up for a laugh.

2. Jewels profile image82
              Jewelsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

How much are the toenails fiery?

3. Garrett McLee profile image40
    Garrett McLeeposted 14 years ago

This is amusing, are we sure it's real and not a forged document?

1. nicomp profile image62
      nicompposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Are you casting aspersions on the Kenyan Civil Service? wink

4. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Sprinkle sprinkle little star smile

5. SweetiePie profile image81
    SweetiePieposted 14 years ago

If anyone is interested I will be willing to sell pristine paper towels for three dollars a piece.  These are highly valuable pieces of paper, and worth more than that phoney birth certificate lol.  I noticed this ebay item was removed.

6. Pest profile image78
    Pestposted 14 years ago

my original Hastings Michigan birth certificate is available on wellhungdudes.com.  i was banned due to lack of content, much like my hubs here.

did anyone sign the certificate?

1. Pest profile image78
        Pestposted 14 years agoin reply to this

nobody was available so i signed ....  i am my own father now.

you sleep with your mother?

1. Pest profile image78
            Pestposted 14 years agoin reply to this

uhhhhh not that i recall.  anything is possible during a blackout1t tho.   i sleep on a couch.  you ever read my crap??????

1. blondepoet profile image66
              blondepoetposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I read it, me GT, AE and Anna know after all we slept on it with you when we came over recently. A bit squashy but all good, wink, nudge, say nomore

2. goldentoad profile image60

all of it, even the ones that got banned. You're behind raiderfan though, he just got his fourth one banned today.

What the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep. not even 24 hours.

Omg that totally sucks I was just looking for it. Why do they have it in for Raider???? He totally rocks. He is one of my favourite writers on Hubpages, quite a few of my friends have wanted to sign up because they love that guy!!!

7. Maddie Ruud profile image73
    Maddie Ruudposted 14 years ago

Because everything on EBay is genuine.  The grilled cheese sandwiches are holy, the magic diet pills really do make you lose 50 lbs over night.

8. Dolores Monet profile image93
    Dolores Monetposted 14 years ago

but wait one cotton pickin' minute... I thought they said that Obama's real father was a pinko poet. Which is it?

9. profile image0
    fierycjposted 14 years ago

Why the hell is raiderfan being banned for?

just his hubs. Its adult material even though everyone here is real old.

I feel so sorry for him. He puts in all that hard work, and poof it is gone..I am certainly adult enough to read it. Aren't we all???????

1. Maddie Ruud profile image73
          Maddie Ruudposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sorry, says clearly in our TOS, no adult material.  Honestly, I'm surprised he keeps posting these stories as hubs, when it's clear that I'm going to have to take them down.  There are other places to post such things, including on a private blog.  Seems like a waste of time to post 'em here--both his time, and mine.

yes, I agree, he should leave.

Ha.  Cuz that's exactly what I said.

good for you.

2. Teresa McGurk profile image60
            Teresa McGurkposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I've been watching the work of Raiderfan with some interest.  It is raunchy and lewd, certainly.  But there is a definite and quite complex creative angle to each piece, and often a real sadness in them that belies the poor spelling and grammar, and indicates a real talent at work. 
            Of course, if this is counter to HubPages TOS then the work should be withdrawn.

Thanks Teresa in regards to the work, on the TOS they are too inconsistent with their policies.

Toad, you sound extremely defensive.  I'm sorry if I offended you by saying there is another venue for adult content.  I of course never meant for you to leave entirely.

As far as policy, if you'd like to email me for clarification, I'm sure we can work out how you can write these pieces without violating our terms.  As far as inconsistancy, I cannot possibly find all adult content myself.  I am sure there are hubs that are more "adult" than yours still published, but not because of deliberate discrimination on my part; probably because I simply haven't seen them.  If you see something in a similar vein to the work that was moderated, please flag it so that it comes to my attention.

Yes you said you wanted me to leave. I see a tremendous amount of hubs that are much more provocative than raiderfan. There is no set standards though they claim there is.

I can see, in retrospect, how you might have inferred that, but that's not actually what I said (and when I said, "that's exactly what I said" I was actually joking... I thought it was clear sarcasm, since I said nothing of the kind, but I apologize for the misunderstanding).  I said there is a different place to publish those specific hubs.

Again, I apologize for the several misunderstandings that appear to have happened in this thread, but I'd prefer not to do a back-and-forth in the forums, since it's clearly making things worse.  If you'd like to email me, I'm sure we can work this out.

10. profile image0
    fierycjposted 14 years ago

Hey, Golden Toad, how do you have so many fans without having any hubs?

I used to CJ, have almost 60 of them.

1. Randy Behavior profile image76
        Randy Behaviorposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Golden Boy, why did you take them down this time?

Going to quit.

Why?

censors, lame policies, hypocrisy.

So in protest then for the sake of other hubbers?

For Myself.

So did they take some of your stuff down too?  Sorry I'm so out of the loop, I don't generally read the forums.

11. profile image0
    Writer Riderposted 14 years ago

Let go of the lynching, I mean "really!"

12. SweetiePie profile image81

The policies of Hubpages are pretty much those of Google Adsense.  Given that I actually see Hubpages gives quite a bit of lee way when it comes to publishing content.

13. Misha profile image63
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

LOL You are?! yikes

14. Dame Scribe profile image57
    Dame Scribeposted 14 years ago

Pest was banned? yikes geezz...where was I sad

No.  Just one hub on that account was moderated.

his best work was banned though he tried to correct it to fit standards, he told me all about it. There is no set line.

15. Dame Scribe profile image57
    Dame Scribeposted 14 years ago

smile thanks Maddie. He is such a adoreable HP member.

16. profile image0
    Leta Sposted 14 years ago

I'm just curious as to what exactly was the complaint against Raiderfan hubs?  Language?  Explicit content?  Evidently not photographs...

evidently blurry pics of women kissing are too much

Nope, not pictures.  Sexual descriptions/content.

2. profile image0

That's it?

No, see above.

Yes it was sexual, it was raunchy but there are plenty of other hubs that are not being held to the same standard. Everyone knows it too.

I'll say again, please flag them so they come to my attention.

sorry but I, as an adult, don't believe them to be offensive and besides what deserves to be flagged and which don't?
                You got a set of words? Pics?

Whether or not they're offensive is not the issue.  They're against our rules.  If you choose not to flag them, that's up to you, but then you can't complain if others flag yours.

Perhaps I need to write a hub about what constitutes adult content, to go with those on overly promotional and substandard hubs.  In the meantime, please reference our FAQ and AdSense's program policies.

17. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

Then maybe you should flag those other hubs so Maddie knows what you are talking about...

Sorry, I don't get the controversy... the TOS are quite clear to me...

18. Tom Cornett profile image80
    Tom Cornettposted 14 years ago

Just curious....does it take one flag to delete a hub or multiple flags?  Can we know who flagged our hub?

1. Misha profile image63

It takes just one flag or no flags at all, if hub breaks the TOS. And no number of flags get the hub moderated if it does not. Flag is just an email to Maddie smile

19. profile image0

Well, I think the blurriness comes with the fact that many people see Hubpages as a place to hang out...when in fact it is a business mainly about advertising. In all reality, though, it seems to be a bit of both.

*edit:  And reading the other comments, now, I would say 'standards of decency' concerning censorship are always a bit blurry and all.   Sigh...

20. Ivorwen profile image66
    Ivorwenposted 14 years ago

Flags get the hub looked at by the staff.  If it not acceptable, then they do something.  Flagging an article will not get it ban, unless it is truly breaking TOS.

21. goldentoad profile image60
    goldentoadposted 14 years ago

so what about the advertising that goes on? That's not distasteful? That's okay to request wives from China? BBWs?

You should report inappropriate ads to Google AdSense.  Adult ads are against their rules.  You can also use your competative ad filter to block certain advertisers, if they are distasteful to you, but don't actually break AdSense's TOS.

The site allows them but not the writing. Its a business deal.

1. Misha profile image63

You are missing the point GT. HP does not control the content of ads, it's a Google thing. smile

If anybody is hypocritical here, it is Google...

2. Maddie Ruud profile image73

You should report inappropriate ads to Google AdSense, and/or block them using your AdSense competative filter.  They won't usually show up on hubs that aren't adult-themed anyway.

3. Mrvoodoo profile image57
      Mrvoodooposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I love Raiderfans hubs, but I gotta ask:

What's distasteful about a Chinese wife or a BBW?

4. Ivorwen profile image66
      Ivorwenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

While the subject has turned to distasteful ads, last night I saw an ad that said "Grow Weed Indoors" on one of my hubs.  Illegal! 

How do we find out what to block, since we cannot click on our own adds?

22. profile image0
    nazishnasimposted 14 years ago

Let's all here do an experiment here, shall we? We may have to 'corrupt' a child for this purpose. Or let's say we are all 'very intelligent' so we can all shift ourselves in the shoes of a child. *Proceeds*

Type 'sex' and search for it's hubs. Even 'sexy' would do.

*clears her throat to deliver a sermon*

" Sexy photos of Tamali actress ... Nude photos ... Photos in the rain ... Now let's refresh our memories regarding Raiderfan's hubs ... 'banged my wife' , 'blue balls', ' nice azz', 'smart azz'. So I say, that unless the 'child' is already aware of the meaning of the words I have just mentioned he/she wouldn't have naything to loose. If he already knows, no harm done. If he doesn't know then he doesn't know. So either he does know or doesnot know; no in betweens - no 60% knowing or 30% knowing that Raider's hubs would have helped him learn more. So let's all think about this issue as adults; adults who make mistakes. Let's just all call 'a spade a spade when it's a spade'. Raiderfan was a 'a smart azz' ... a very 'smart azz'  *prays not to get banned for saying 'smart azz'* , so let's just ask him to come back or ask him not to leave if he hasn't already left. He is one of the very few hubbers who make us all laugh. And think. Who has 'real talent'. We don't have too many of them here do we? Most of the hubs are 'informative copy paste material from google'. Let's do this so we won't twist in our sleeps 'cause 'you all know too that this is not fair'. Enough said."

*wonders off yonder for some strong crack*

1. agvulpes profile image85
      agvulpesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm not quite sure if I understood your sermon shorty but it was beautifully delivered. lol
      btw :did you find any?

1. profile image0
        nazishnasimposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey Vulpes,big_smile

Translation : I meant 'shortly' that since Raider's hubs had no graphic profanity (just admitted by somebody above) nor any explicit profance language content (just proved by 'yours truly' above big_smile ), so there is no reason why his hubs should have had been flagged.

And find what dear?

2. Uninvited Writer profile image79
      Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

And did you flag all those hubs that break the TOS?

1. profile image0
        nazishnasimposted 14 years agoin reply to this

*sniff sniff* I smell typical old lady material here! Plus, I love GT or raiderfan ... he is my friend, and if you really donot have the comprehension to make out that I did or didnot flag those hubs from my post above then ... Help You God!

P.S. Bugger off old lady , you will never be able to coax a fight outa me *struts off*

23. SparklingJewel profile image67
    SparklingJewelposted 14 years ago

I can't help but get back on subject...

why is it that the Obama administration and his room full of lawyers don't just submit the documentation that these people want to see, i.e. Obama's long form birth certificate, all levels of school records of the US and other countries, US financial aid information, etc...
    why not just give them everything they want and be done with it...is there some reason they will not do that to prove his eligibility to be president??

1. Ivorwen profile image66
      Ivorwenposted 14 years agoin reply to this

There are probably a number of reasons. 

1.  When I have asked similar questions elsewhere, I have been told that it was Obama's Grandmother who claimed he was born in Kenya.

2.  Getting a birth certificate in Hawaii at the time of Obama's birth only took the parents saying he was born there, and filling out some paper work.

3.  Not that this matters so much now that the election is over, but McCain was not born in America.  He was born to USA military parents serving in Panama.  In this day and age, a child born to two USA citizens is automatically a USA citizen, but when McCain was born, that was not the ruling.

As someone who has had children at home and gone through the process of getting a birth certificate, I know that the system is not without flaws.  With my first home birth, all that was needed was to go to the hospital with the baby, and fill out paper work.  By the time my last one was born, I needed two notarized letters from people, stating that they knew I was pregnant, and they knew of the babies birth, stating the date and place of birth. 

The reason for the change is people where taking babies to the hospital and getting SS# for children that they did not have!

Here is an article that I came across before the election, stating some of the pitfalls of not having full disclosure before the election.  http://newswithviews.com/Vieira/edwin84.htm

2. profile image0

Oh, it'll all come out . . . at the "proper" time . . .

24. profile image0
    iamqweenbeeposted 14 years ago

This is absurd. His Hawaiian BC was recognized and the frivolous lawsuit against him for non-citizenship was thrown out of court. What is it that these people need to see, as citizenship has already been proven? If they want to see a BC from Kenya, then that's probably why they haven't seen one because it does not exist.

25. SweetiePie profile image81

His American birth certificate has already been substantiated.  Not sure why people are still even debating this issue, and if you are it is time to find another topic.

1. rastrother profile image40
      rastrotherposted 14 years agoin reply to this

does your way of thinking have anything to do with why your state is in debt?

1. SweetiePie profile image81
        SweetiePieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What a ridiculous comment.  Can you at least use proper capitalization and not ask such silly questions.

2. profile image0

of course it does - but they never get that part

Well I am not the government of the state of California, so the comment is overly ridiculous.  Basically it is a ridiculous personal attack not based on any facts, but this group is comfortable attacking anyone that does not support their rigid world view.  Anyway, I find it discriminatory that people are still questioning Obama's birth certificate, and people would not be doing this if he were Caucasian-American.  The point of a free election is to accept that sometimes your opposition wins, but some just cannot move on.

However, we do hear of how people in Iran such as Ahmadinejad and his loyal supporters constantly making false accusations towards any type of opposition, which shows how that type of thinking begets dictatorship.  The person who made this original pot shot towards me had to look up my profile and make some odd little comment about where I live.

1. tksensei profile image60

How did you come by that conclusion?

It is 100% evident because whenever white Democratic politicians were running for office these type of pot shots never came into play. Nevertheless, I noticed that the same people who attack Obama's birth certificate are the same ones who think I am solely responsible for the dismal state of California's economy, which happens to have a Republican governor by the name of Arnold.  Also, I have visited many parts of the United States where some people still make discriminatory remarks, so it is pretty evident some people still think that way.

Sure there are still raicists, both Democrat and Republican. What white Democrat candidates had the kind of background where this sort of thing could be latched onto in the first place? This is a political thing, not a racial thing.

2. profile image0

Yes, you are the government of California. You're a citizen there and your vote counts. That's what "By the people and For the people" means.

A judge has ruled that Obama was not properly vetted. To compare those who are looking into this to Ahmadinejad is an attack in itself.

Saying this would not happen if Obama was white is another attack. I'd want to look into this no matter who he was, and your assumption that anyone who questions Obama is racist is logically incorrect and politically motivated.

rastrother wasn't making a "pot shot" at you. He was drawing the connection between your assumption of Obama's legitimacy because "you want it to be so" rather than the facts before you, and the mess California is in and the idea that, as a citizen, you "had nothing to do with it".

26. profile image0

Yes, yes, yes, you two above.  It's absurd.  And they wonder why nobody can take the Republican party and those pushing these claims seriously.  It's embarrassing/shameful their lack of common knowledge.

27. SparklingJewel profile image67

according to the sources on the "right", the certificate that was posted as his, is a common certificate that anyone at that time could procure, regardless of where they were born. What the right wants to see is the official long form original of his country of birth, his school records from every school he ever attended, his passport/visa information (like from when he visited Pakistan in his early years, when US citizens were not allowed/given passports/visas)and financial aid records that would show his official status as a US citizen and need for aid.
    All legitimate documents to ask for to prove eligibility that Obama has spent millions on lawyers to conceal from the public...according to the "right's" sources.]

It just seems odd that it would be very easy to show the public these documents to put an end to the debate of disbelief...why not just do so?

1. profile image0

Yes, that's what needs to happen. A judge in NJ has upheld the case and has named Congress, both the House and Senate, and Cheney and Pelosi as defendants - because it was their job to verify these things before swearing him in.

28. SparklingJewel profile image67

well, hopefully it will be proved to be either laughable or truth, because many are spending a great deal of money to cover up truth and to expose truth...whose money is paying for the lawyers for Obama? It is said the current price tag is over 800,000 dollars...
    I want to see Constitutional legality followed on this, since so many other aspects of the Constitution have been slipping into oblivion since its inception.
    I am glad to see others interested in and working on  upholding our U.S. Constitutional freedoms, it is important for the integrity of the US government to be put on trial, it has gotten way too big and invasive.

29. profile image0

...to continue Jama Genee's line of thought...Making the whole scenario nothing more than a stunt, and one in extremely bad taste, and embarrassing to our country and to those who would propagate it.  Shows how far the other side has gone and what they are willing to do and spend...and really when it come down to it, for what?  Rush Limbaugh like stupid tactics.

30. SweetiePie profile image81

People still looking to argue about this issue must be very bored.  They just cannot accept the facts.  Here are some new wacky things for the conspiracy theorists who love to chase after phantoms:

http://primarysources.newsvine.com/_new … y-theories

31. profile image0

Yeah, well...but if those conspiracies are not partisan right-wing based, they aren't gonna be that interested you see.  But I definitely know exactly who NOT to take seriously now, wink.

32. rastrother profile image40
    rastrotherposted 14 years ago

man all you people are about as smart as a soviet kgb spy, of coarse it's real thats why it was removed. we cant have the truth floating around now can we smile

33. Uninvited Writer profile image79
    Uninvited Writerposted 14 years ago

I've often wondered how it would be if a white presidential candidate who had a father who was not American and had spent some time out of the country as a child would be treated. Of course...not one person here will admit that some (and I say some) people did not vote for Obama because he was not white.

And it is impossible for me to believe that Obama has been able to fool every single American law enforcement agency and government agency. If that is so then how can you trust anyone in any office in your country?

1. profile image0

He didn't fool them. If this is true, then plenty of people knew about it. The real question is, what was the motivation behind it?

And no, I don't trust any of them - either side.

2. tksensei profile image60

If the other party could make hay with it? Of course they would. That's politics.

3. tksensei profile image60

But a lot of people will admit they DID vote for him because he is (half) black.

Both equally bad.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image79

I agree, some people did vote for him just because he was black. But people vote for candidates for many reasons not to do with their policies, something I have always disliked.

There are factors aside from policy positions that are legitimate reasons to vote for someone or not, but race is not one of them.

34. SweetiePie profile image81

Most of Obama's opposition knows that he is a US citizen, and they do not chase after ridiculous conspiracy theories to discredit people.  The analogy to Ahmadinejad and his loyal followers is very pertinent because any time they want to discredit someone they make up ridiculous rumors.  A few of those who try to discredit Obama are also creating propaganda similar to what we find in dictatorships.

1. profile image0

What they do or don't know remains to be seen. What you want to believe, despite the facts before you, is something else altogether..

2. Uninvited Writer profile image79

I think the best way of handling it is to just ignore threads like this. Let the conspiracy buffs debate with themselves all they want. There have been so many crazy theories about Obama, more than I have ever heard about any other politician in my lifetime. But then again, when I was younger the Internet did not exist and the only place wacky conspiracies were reported was in the tabloids.

Of course, I tried to ignore this thread but had to comment because it keeps coming up to the top smile

35. Eaglekiwi profile image74
    Eaglekiwiposted 14 years ago

Corruption is all over the world ,often beginning in the oldest countries first.

Western countries have become so arrogant, and I dont blame some of the eastern blocks for not wanting to be influenced by us ,or educated in their ways.
    It makes Democracy look like a joke ,when elderly are not looked after properly ,crime is outta control ,veterans suffer with inadequate care or medical bills. liberal laws,high rates of teenage pregnacys, sucides ,etc etc

Obviously the Supremme Court were satisfied with Pres Obama's origins so why people keep asking is futile. smile

36. SweetiePie profile image81

Uninvited Writer,

I usually ignore these threads, but I just felt like speaking out since this one is getting so weird.

37. SweetiePie profile image81

Every person voting has some political bias to some degree, that is very true.  What is over the top though is the amount of ridiculous threads circulating about Obama.  However, no amount of logic will stop the propaganda machine regarding the Obama birth certificate.

It would be very easy to stop it, wouldn't it?

38. frankiectlus profile image60
    frankiectlusposted 14 years ago

What I find amazing is that no one wants to admit one of the real reasons Obama did get elected. (Other than he deserved it). The Republican Party did a pretty good job of stonewalling themselves by electing McCain and Palin to run against him.  Just look what Palin is doing now.  When the going got rough, she turned her head and ran.  Would we really have wanted that type of leadership running our country?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)