How can Hillary be "for" women when her husband is a womanizer who's lied throug

Jump to Last Post 1-42 of 42 discussions (242 posts)
  1. The Old Guard profile image60
    The Old Guardposted 7 years ago

How can Hillary be "for" women when her husband is a womanizer who's lied throughout their marriage?

I find it odd, that so many women are for Hillary Clinton, when her husband is accused of being a rapist and of having numerous affairs.
    Hillary always says the accuser is lying, though Bill, under oath, has admitted to numerous affairs. (11 to 18 women have accused Bill, depending on which article you read.)
    If she's an enabler for Bill's sexual lust, and denies the right of the abused women, how can she be "for" women, when she never blames Bill for his actions?
    Just seems like a double standard.

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13223311_f260.jpg

2. lovemychris profile image76
    lovemychrisposted 7 years ago

Never blames bill? She didnt talk to him for a long time, right? She was furious if you can believe what you read. And heres a little secret: im not going to defend a woman who slept with my man either! And i read that jones was coopted to accuse bill by karl rove. She got makeover and new apartment, right?
    When she talks womens rights, its the right to be equal. How do you husbands feel about a man who slept w your wife?
    Shes pro choice, pro equal pay, and wants to put in family medical leave and paid sick days.
    That is pro family! Pro Humanity, which after all, all came here via women.

The Old Guardposted 7 years agoin reply to this

While secretary of state - about a 28 percent higher wages for men vs. women
      "Going to get those f*****g ree-tards out of here?" - Hillary's question about handicapped kids.
      Don't judge by words, judge by actions........

2. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60
      Dont Taze Me Broposted 7 years agoin reply to this

"That is pro family! Pro Humanity,which after all,all came here via women."
      How can you even say that? She is for partial birth abortion.Is that  pro family?Pro Humanity?She'll make sure some never get here via women, murdered in the womb

3. lovemychris profile image76
      lovemychrisposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Lol at the attempts to smear her. It gets more ridiculus by the day. And partial birth is a heartbreaking procedure, done only in emergency. Bill clinton was brave to stand up for women who never would do such a thing unless absolutely neccessary.

4. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

Odd, I never heard of murdering an innocent baby as being the solution to an emergency. Another peek at how sick and twisted your reasoning is Leslie?

5. lovemychris profile image76

You never hear anything unless it comes out of the mouth of russsshhhhhhh or klannity. Maybe you can tell me why anyones life is your business? Are you god?

3. dashingscorpio profile image78
    dashingscorpioposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13223363_f260.jpg

Just because a wife and mother decides to stay married to a cheating husband doesn't mean she doesn't support equal pay for women, pro-choice, family leave, Planned Parenthood, and a host of other women issues.
    Lots of people have entered into marriages swearing that cheating was a "deal breaker". However there is often a difference between the hypothetical and life.
    Hillary is one of the few betrayed wives who doesn't seem to garner any sympathy for having a husband who cheated on her.
    Most people (usually) attack the mistresses or groupies when a famous married man has women willing to have sex with him. It's not as if these women didn't know Bill was married.
    They didn't care.
    Hillary wouldn't be the first "strong minded" career woman who was "in love" with a man who routinely cheated on her. That's an issue between (them).
    No one has attacked any of the Kennedy women for staying married to their husbands, Martin Luther King's wife for staying married to him, president's Johnson's wife,  Franklin Roosevelt's wife, Thomas Jefferson's wife for having children with slaves...etc
    History is filled with powerful men who had wives who either looked the other way or found a reason to stay in marriages with them.

Sanger, founder of PP - "Blacks shouldn't have been born".
      No doubt, a woman should be paid equally, if doing the same job. Clinton Sec. of State   - men earned 28% higher wages than women. Blackmailing Bill's accusers, by Hillary, very fair....

Who are you? "garner any sympathy for having a husband who cheated on her." By her blackmailing, threatening and intimidation she enabled Bill to get away with serial sex crimes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWPh5C7swMs

3. Au fait profile image85
      Au faitposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Dick Morris is a shill and has no credibility. His YouTube video has no credibility because it's his. No woman can force a man to have sex. Only Bill is responsible for his philandering. Proof of blackmailing?  Let's see it.

4. dashingscorpio profile image78
      dashingscorpioposted 7 years agoin reply to this

John and Dont Taze Me Bro, Most wives would have attacked their husband's mistresses if they had the power or could do so. The truth is Hillary Clinton has never been likable as a person period. Even now (Bill) is more popular than her!

5. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

Bill's more popular? Yeah if you call this being more popular. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5fH39LOSRc

6. tarhe profile image65
      tarheposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It amazes! My wife is having an affair and I should empathize with her lover? In what world do these people live? The Lady did what she had to; she showed that she is the LADY!

7. dashingscorpio profile image78

Imonikhe, You've made an excellent point!
      Very few spouses would ever sympathize or empathize with their mate's lovers or flings especially if those people knew of their marital status.
      It's not as if these women didn't know Bill was married!

8. lovemychris profile image76

Lewinski went there directly to seduce him. Since youre all so into conspiracies now, apparently, she was an agent for a foreign country that desperately wanted regime change in iraq. They got it w bush the junior.

9. fpherj48 profile image60
      fpherj48posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Women saying, "I would have divorced Bill is rather moot, is it not? Only HRC was married to him! Try imaging a man/husband U were deeply in love with. Would U easily divorce HIM 4 indiscretions? I'm not so smug I can say I would.

10. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

Any woman who would put up with a lifetime of"indiscretions" &worse,much worse like HRC,has serious self esteem,psychological issues &/or a really good reason(like lust for power) &that reason isn't love,neverlove in a serial case likeBil

11. lovemychris profile image76

Are you god? Or the all-knowing swami salami? I, the great lmc-ni pronounce that melania married dirty don for his money, and he married her cause she shares. *wink**wink*  l know! Cause  i just do.

4. Au fait profile image85
    Au faitposted 7 years ago

When will men start taking responsibility for their own actions & deeds? A relationship implies consent (not rape), however Hillary can't control Bill. Do you know a man whose wife controls his schmeckle, which by the way has no loyalties? I've never known such a man. It would seem that most men can't even control their own schmeckle themselves.

Seems like women are always to blame when a man screws around or rapes. Doesn't matter if that female is only minutes old, or a hundred or more years old, or somewhere in between. It's always her fault. The way she dressed, the way she acted, the fact that she exists . . . 

Yes, pedophiles who have raped newborns have dared to say it was the baby's fault, she was flirting with him!!

Rape is about violence & degradation. It's about demeaning women, not so much about desire or even sex. In a rape, sex is used to defile and abuse, not as it was intended, to express love or procreate.

I think it's long past time men take responsibility for their own sexual acts as well as their other behaviors and attitudes. God says a man is capable of controlling his thoughts as well as his behaviors. Who would know better than the maker, what an organism is capable of?   

Just because Hillary didn't pull a Lorena Bobbitt on Bill doesn't mean she's an enabler. The truth is, men do what they please. It's all about them & no one else. If they cheat it's because it's part of their character & they would cheat on any woman under any circumstances whenever it suits them to do so.

We support Hill because her record shows she has accomplished so much for women & families. Political lies started & perpetuated by Republicans when there is no substantive proof, mean nothing. They're expected because that is all Republicans have to offer. Lies and more lies.

There is solid proof Trump is far more disgusting than anything he has himself so labeled.

To warrant a criminal charge, Mr. Comey said, there had to be evidence that Mrs. Clinton intentionally transmitted or willfully mishandled classified information. The F.B.I. found neither, and as a result, he said, “our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case."

No politician is perfect, male or female. Unlikely any of us agree 100% with anyone, let alone one of our politicians. We choose that person who will do the best job looking out for our own best good. Hill has a record of doing that for women, children, & all.

1. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

LOL Hillary can't control Bill? Not true to start with but what she did was just the opposite, she enabled Bill to get away with serial sexual assaults. This is no secret, it has been documented in books and testimonies of his victims.

2. Au fait profile image85

DTMB, men need to take responsibility for their own actions. No one else is responsible for them. No matter how y'all hang together, the truth is what it is. Men alone are responsible for their own actions.

3. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

So if Bill murdered women (not much different than rape&serial sexual assaults) &Hillary helped him cover them up by lying& intimidating witnesses you'd say she is not responsible for his continuing crimes of murder.Glad you rn't my lawye

4. Au fait profile image85

DTMB, why would I be anyone's lawyer?  Give me proof Hill lied, intimidated victims, and covered up evidence.  She  acted to me like a normal wife in denial.  Also, include proof Bill raped someone.

5. claptona profile image68
      claptonaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

C.E. Clark,
      Read about Gowdy asking questions of Comey - Comey admits at lest 5 times that hillary lied during the email investigation
      Look up "Lies about Benghazi" 
      Just wondering how you missed those obvious lies.
      Know Trump is an egotist.

6. Au fait profile image85

JDW, lies are knowingly/intentionally telling untruths. Comey in speech to nation said he believed Hill didn't purposely send/receive any classified emails on personal server(s). She really wasn't aware there'd been any. Careless/not criminal.

7. profile image0
      Hxprofposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Yes, it's true that Comey claims this for Hillary CE, but if he's right, then Hillary NOT knowing that she was dealing with classified emails is still a huge concern.  Heck, it might be better if she actually knew.....

So you have same concerns about rice and powell and half the state dpt, or just hillary? I mean, really...where was the concern before? Who made it an issue?

9. profile image0

If Rice and Powell sent/received classified emails on a private email server, then they should be subject to scrutiny to see exactly what was sent/received.  Yes!

10. Ivan Tod profile image60
      Ivan Todposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Just because a particular rapist or abuser is a male doesn't justify your "men need to take responsibility" mindset. Anyone, women included can be and are rapist abusers. So,"PEOPLE", men AND women alike, need to take responsibility for what they do.

11. lovemychris profile image76

Well, they did both use a private server, as did members of the bush adm and as did gvr jeb bush. So why has it not been an issue until now? Someones are making it one.

12. profile image0

Benghazi.

13. Au fait profile image85

Ivan Tod, as I expained in my primary response, women have been held responsible for their own as well as mens' FUs for centuries.Time for men to step up + grow up.HXprof, Hill was exonerated for Benghazi by at least 8 Repub investigations.

14. profile image0

CE,   I'm perfectly aware that they couldn't nail he for it.  But, the reason for the whole email mess was Benghazi - that was in response to Leslie's comment.

15. lovemychris profile image76

Okay.....so we had 9/11, and condi using private server. Are 4 deaths more important than 3,000?  And hillary was not the point guard in benghazi. That would be gen patreaus. But hes bilderberg now. Good luck touching him.

16. jada67 profile image42
      jada67posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hillary stood by her husband like so many women have done. Bill is not running for president Hillary Rodman Clinton is..

17. lovemychris profile image76

Lolol! Guess who else uses private server? Jason chaffets and troy gowdy! When do the hearings start?

18. Misfit Chick profile image74
      Misfit Chickposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Sad: White voters w/ college degrees say Clinton won the debate 58% to 33%, no-degree voters say Trump won 48% to 41%. Gap of which candidate agreed with issues that matter most: 59% white college for Clinton, while 61% no college say Trump.

5. tamarawilhite profile image85
    tamarawilhiteposted 7 years ago

Identity politics merges tribe with political ideology (faith). All members of X tribe (homosexuals, women, blacks, Hispanics) are supposed to support Democrats and only Democrats. Thus if you're a conservative woman or black, you're not just wrong, you're an evil apostate, which is how Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas can be called a race traitor and not really black instead hailed as a role model for being the second black Supreme Court Justice. The irony of Democrats saying all women need to band together while savaging conservative women isn't lost on me.
    But separating people into groups and defining group membership on "belief" has several purposes:
    * create separate warring tribes so that you can promise to save each, so they vote for you
    * deny individuals individual agency and meaning, so you can pander to group identities instead of issues, reasons
    * use a feeling of siege to foster group identification
    * use group peer pressure to force individuals to stay loyal to the group identity and political party
    * provide a means of attacking conservatives of various demographic groups
    * as long as you vote for the tribe's gods (Democrats), no matter how immoral your actions, hey, I voted Democrat, so I'm really loyal to the tribe.
    That one is how Clinton can be a serial womanizer and still be seen as "for women". Or how Democrats who treat women badly can be seen as really "for women".

Hi Tamara,
      Interesting insight into a complicated question.
      I can tell you've put some thought into the answer/question.
      Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.
      Cheers

Its not brain surgery. I want you men off my uterus! Simple enough? I want freedom from YOU!

3. The Old Guard profile image60

Leslie McCowen,
      Now I understand why you support clinton.
      Thanks for that.
      Another great reason to vote for Trump!
      Cheers

4. lovemychris profile image76

Right. People dont understand anything. Just bluster around calling women murderers. Thats no better than  the men who stone them. As if any woman needs anyone elses permission to run her own life. Fred flinstones unite! Ralph cramdens to the moon!

5. The Old Guard profile image60

Personally, I think I'm more of an Archie Bunker kind of guy.
      Wishing for the good  ol' days "Men were men, could use a man like Hoover again".......
      Cheers

6. Misfit Chick profile image74

That list doesn't read like free thought. It sounds like U R blaming the Dems for the same exact things conservatives are guilty of - which is SO normal. Blame = Division; and it is what BOTH partie$$$ want cuz we're more controllable & profitabl

7. lovemychris profile image76

Btw..you repubs who are outraged by trumps words...you still think you have the right to run womens lives.you will never have rest until you give up that quest. We raised girls who are not subservient, and boys who dont want them to be! 2016. New era

8. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

"Raised girls who are not subservient&boys who don't want them to be!"???You raised nothing,your kind only murdered boys&girls, your"new era" would be a new era if 15million black babies weren't aborted in the last 50 years.Proud of that?

9. lovemychris profile image76

I have no feeling on it whatsoever. Im living my life, not dictating to others what they should and shouldnt do. You should try it sometime. Or are you too busy playing god?

6. Readmikenow profile image94
    Readmikenowposted 7 years ago

I wonder how Hillary could be considered an advocate for women.  When she was a Senator she paid female staffers less than male staffers.
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 … cents-on-/

Even at the Clinton Foundation female staffers are paid quite a bit less than men.
    http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/12/pay-g … han-women/

Now add to that she has taken tens of millions of dollars from countries that subjugate women, stone women to death and worse.  We'll just forget she's married to a serial rapist.  We'll ignore she threatened any woman who her husband raped who threatened her path to power.  We'll ignore how she laughed about getting an easy sentence for a man who raped a 12 year old girl.  Yeah, she's for women.  A woman who can help her in her quest for power.  The rest can be stoned to death, raped, underpaid or more.  That is how Hillary Clinton helps women.  Who wants that kind of help?

1. lovemychris profile image76

Blah blah blah blah BLAH. trump raped a 13 yr old and forced 2 12 year olds to do him then smacked them around. Public record. This the guy you support, plus bush! So really, blah blah blahhhhhh

2. The Old Guard profile image60

Thanks for your comment, Readmikenow,
      I know what you say is true!
      It appears, stories of the Clintons are all lies - facts are tossed aside to fit the agenda. At lest from die hard clinton fans.
      Have a good weekend!
      Cheers

3. Readmikenow profile image94
      Readmikenowposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hillary laughing about child rapist is a fact. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … uilty.html

Trump being a child rapist is a fact. What now? You dont believe it, keep on with your hillary smears. I believe it, think hes horrifying. Now what?

5. Readmikenow profile image94
      Readmikenowposted 7 years agoin reply to this

LG I question your ability to comprehend what is a fact. The allegation is false. The case withdrawn twice. The victim has spoken to nobody. Another failed attempt. http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald … e-lawsuit/

6. wba108@yahoo.com profile image77
      wba108@yahoo.composted 7 years agoin reply to this

Excellent points, Hillary is a prime example of liberal hypocrisy on steroids, she thinks just by being a liberal means she's a noble person when her actions display anything but!

There are 4 victims that have come forward. Ivanka, the one who said he raped her at 17, and the 2 who were 12 yrs old and forced to perform fellatio.Arranged by "the great guy" epstein. And you know what happens to snitches, dont you?They got 2 them

8. Shyron E Shenko profile image69
      Shyron E Shenkoposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You guys against Hillary were not watching today's news?  Hillary will be the best President EVER, eat your heart out guys.

9. PURPLECANDY profile image73
      PURPLECANDYposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You are taking everything out of context (and must watch a lot of FOX NEWS)  Hillary was laughing about certain "unbelievable" aspects of the case....a case she never wanted to take to begin with, but felt she had to.

10. lovemychris profile image76

Funny....wikileaks creator is wanted for rape in sweden.

11. fpherj48 profile image60

Good Lord!  Is every man in the world WANTED due 2 rape allegations, charged w/ rape or convicted of rape?How the hell can this B when there R women galore, running around giving it away willingly & free? These men need to hang out elsewhere!!

7. Shyron E Shenko profile image69
    Shyron E Shenkoposted 7 years ago

Hillary is for Women in general, not the particular women who were hired to bring about the destruction of her husband and her political careers.
    Ken Starr hired Monica Lewinski to seduce President Clinton, think not?  Name one woman who would save a soiled dress as evidence.
    As Leslie says Paula Jones got a new face plus.
    And then there are the people who want to blame Hillary because she did not leave Bill, when the story came out about Monica.  Who do you think kept the country on track while the Republicans were impeaching President Clinton?
    Hillary advocates for women's rights: The right to equal pay, The right to choose, I guess she believes as I do, that until a man carries a baby to term and delivers it, NO MAN should have the right to tell a woman what she should do about abortion.  No I do not believe in abortion for myself, but I would not force my beliefs on another woman.
    You call Hillary an enabler because why? Because she did not leave him and help the Republicans destroy her husband?  I find her to be a strong, loving and forgiving person and it is that strength that our country needs.
    Our country does not need a person who thinks that because a woman has a heart and can forgive and stand by her husband should not be President.
    I am sure Hillary knows that there are evil women just as there are evil men, who seek to destroy her because she is a woman, because she is for all people, because she is strong and the most capable person to be President.
    Hillary did not set wages for anyone when she was Secretary of State. 
    surprised you didn't bring up Benghazi, where 4 American men lost their lives, why not? Did you find out that a squad was dispatched to help the Embassy, but was detained at the Benghazi airport until it was too late, or did you find out that our Embassies were attacked 13 times when bush was in office and 60 Americans lost their lives. 
    I am with Hillary!

Shyron,
      Thanks for your  comment.
      Makes me even happier that I left the country 2 years ago.
      With a populace like yourself, America is doomed.
      Have a great night.
      Cheers

2. Misfit Chick profile image74

John,

Good riddance. We have a country to reclaim.

Have a great night.

Cheers

3. tarhe profile image65

On this side of the pond, we are ROOTING for the LADY!

4. The Old Guard profile image60

Catherine,
      This election in 2016 is either a wake up call or a death knoll.
      If hillary gets in the W.H. it's the death knoll.
      If you don't see it, it's a shame.
      History shows many that have chosen enslavement over freedom.
      That's the terror

If hillary was suggesting appointing justices who would force you to have a vasectomy against your will, i could see your point. As it is....HUH?

6. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

So in your mind a vasectomy is the male equivalent of an abortion? I guess you can't trivialize respect for a human life any more than that. Leslie leave it to you to go to a new low.

Not really.A vasectomy is the only sure fire way to prevent an unwanted pregnancy, save not having sex.it can always be reversed when youre ready for a baby.I think if abortion was the issue, this would be mandatory. But its not. Its control of women

8. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

Your comparison is ridiculous.Abortion does not in any way prevent pregnancy the pregnancy has to have already happened.The only sure fire way to avoid pregnancy(&abortion)is to not have sex & no one suggests to take that away from any 1.

9. Au fait profile image85

Vasectomies cannot always be reversed and should always be considered permanent.  They can rarely be reversed, in fact.  Plenty of ways available to avoid pregnancy if one uses them correctly.  Most people don't use them correctly.

I got pregnant on the pill. Rubbers break. If men dont believe in abortion, have yourself fixed.

11. Au fait profile image85

Most people don't take the pill correctly. I know lots of women who got pregnant on the pill & they didn't take the pill correctly. If condoms aren't applied correctly it puts strain on them & they break. Learn how to use BC correctly & t

12. lovemychris profile image76

Sorry, no. I knew just fine how to take the pill, and condoms break no matter if youre an expert. And rapes happen, and so do spyr of the moment encounters. It should not be a life changing event, nor is it anyones business. Women are free agents.

13. Valeant profile image86
      Valeantposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Considering John Wilson bought into the doctored Planned Parenthood videos, I'm pretty sure he'll buy any lie the conservative side will sell him.

8. Misfit Chick profile image74
    Misfit Chickposted 7 years ago

Why are Trump's sexual offenses not even sort of present within the minds of Hillary haters? Has anyone heard the most recent tape that's been uncovered?

Funny thing is, Trump lost my respect long before he ever started running for president - simply because he's always talked & acted like a pig. When he was 'just a celebrity' it was no big deal; but Trump has never been an option for me for president - anymore than Palin was for completely different (but no less concerning) reasons. (McCain may very well have won against Obama if it wasn't for that huge VP nominee mistake.)

What are our options, really? When is there EVER an election where BOTH candidates don't have a long list of rumored, devious behavior? It is ALWAYS a choice between the seemingly-lesser of two 'evils'.

From my personal female perspective (not all of us, obviously), I can tell you that I couldn't really give a CRAP about what anyone thinks about Hillary 'enabling' or being somehow responsible for Bill's alleged sexual offenses.

Why?

Because if we used Sexually-deviant behavior to determine a person's capability to rule the world - we would have no leaders. (Hell, even the Queen is supposedly a perv these days, right?!) At least HALF of my girlfriends have been sexually-assaulted in their lives (some more than once) by men like Trump & Clinton (and our fathers, stepfathers, uncles, brothers, classmates, teachers, pastors, I could go on)...

We women really don't need a lecture from anyone about 'what's right' in this situation.The things women sometimes do to keep their lives & families together are often done for HARD, selfless reasons beyond human logic, common sense or comprehension.

Despite what that family has been through; or what you may think about either elder Clinton - they managed to raise a pretty good kid in Chelsea. As a woman, that tells me a great deal about where Hillary's priorities have been.

Hillary doesn't have to be perfect, no woman is. But, Chelsea is proof enough of her interests in family & women's issues - beyond her considerable political experience - to me.

Yes, just like the women i know who couldnt stand bush still liked laura..myself included. These men who think they have god given right to rule over women are done for! And laura bush and hillary clinton have lead the way. Equal rights. Human rights

You liked Laura? You like Hillary who enabled her husband to get away with rape&sexual assaults while u also like Laura whose husband,according to u,"needs to be arrested & tried at the Hague for crimes against humanity." A pattern here?

3. Misfit Chick profile image74

Did U even read this, Taze? Most women don't usually judge each other based on their choice of mate or how stupid that man is. Spouses are a crap shoot; and both Laura & Hillary made the best of things for their families. What's not to respect?

Yeah, its called love. A foreign notion to some. But its in laura and hillary and it shows.

5. tarhe profile image65

Well said, ladies. WOMEN'S RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS! Hillary said that, and that's fact in spite of the bitching by the alt-right. On this side of the pond, we all, men and women, are rooting for the Lady.

6. Misfit Chick profile image74

That debate last night was deplorable - starting with the string of female accusers propped up (turns out he hasn't always been such a nice guy to them). I was like, WTF? Is Bill running for pres? He'll say anything http://tinyurl.com/TrumpLiesMore

7. Ivan Tod profile image60

Don't all politicians do that? Politicians will say whatever it takes to get elected. The really bad part is that all gov't seats are supposed to be held up to public scrutiny thru rules of ethics. Politicians and Ethics..a true oximoron.

8. The Old Guard profile image60

What makes you think that Trump supporters don't know about his marriages?
      Most of Trumps past is well publicized. The nice thing about Trump is he's open about it, doesn't lie about it, nor does he blame the women for his transgressions

I never heard about his rape or paedophelia. Didnt know he hired illegals. Didnt know he stiffed workers, cheated at golf, had 32 offshore accounts. I just knew he was racist and didnt pay taxes.

10. Marisa Wright profile image85
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years agoin reply to this

"The nice thing about Trump is that he doesn't blame his wife for his transgressions" - oh, so it's fine to cheat on your wives, just so long as you don't blame them for it.  ?

11. Misfit Chick profile image74

Being 'open' doesn't make it ok. I bet his apology to his wife (who publicly stated she didn't like what he said) was MUCH better than the 1 he gave to everyone else. Way too smug - but, he's always been that way which is Y I've never considered him.

12. jada67 profile image42
      jada67posted 7 years agoin reply to this

it's unbelievable that some  women  thinks that Donald Trump is a caring sole who just wants to help . He doesn't care about anyone except himself. Women and children are molested  by  men  predicators. Shame on you..

13. lovemychris profile image76

Trump supporters on twitter: #repealthe19th. Need i say more?

14. Misfit Chick profile image74

These Trump vs Hillary debates are maddening - everything about this SCREAMS that Trump has been on Hillary's side all along; OR he's simply out to undermine our entire system - instead of helping to improve it. Fighting is what ALL politicians want

15. lovemychris profile image76

I think its obvious hes undermining it.And we will see its all been for personal gain. Its very sad such an empty shell of a man has been able to get this far.its a very smart manipulation going on.Very menacing and twisted.Phychological manipulation

16. The Old Guard profile image60

I sure as heck hope he's undermining the whole corrupt system.
      Hillary killary and her pay to play at the state department, lies from every president since I've been old enough to follow the corruption.
      What the heck good is corrupt politics?

17. lovemychris profile image76

What corrupts it is business. Youre charging pay for play? Trump wrote the book! He wants america for himself and his business pals. That means decrepitude for all the rest. He knows just what buttons to push. The blood is on him. For there will be

18. The Old Guard profile image60

LOL - politicians are corrupt because of businesses?
      Corruption occurs because the elected people have no morals.
      If you blame money for the corruption, you really don't understand what it is to have principles and morals.
      Wouldn't be a surprised

19. lovemychris profile image76

Oh, they have morals. They just get compomised for money. And since money is god of america, everything is tied to it. Thats why im with hillary on overturning citizens united. Which every repub voted for, btw. Bow to the allmighty buck.Some morals

9. PURPLECANDY profile image73
    PURPLECANDYposted 7 years ago

I would say, why are you blaming a woman for what her spouse has done?  what does that have to do with her policies, or her as a person?  would we blame a man for what his wife has done in the past?  Maybe she believes in family and remember, her daughter was still young at that point when all of "this" first came up.....I thought Republicans believed in family values and staying together through thick or thin?  granted, it's hard to understand, but that is her (Hillary's) choice.  It is not up to the public to make these choices for a person.  We may not agree, but we can respect that it's her choice.

Not for what her spouse has done, but hillary tolerating bills's sexcapades and accusing the abused women of being liars and worse.
      It's called abetting or enabling.
      Who said I was a republican?
      Cheers

"why are you blaming a woman for what her spouse has done?"How about because she helped him cover it up leading him to assault more women,lied about it & even threatened to kill one of the women's children if she didn't forget about it.

3. PURPLECANDY profile image73
      PURPLECANDYposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Of course she will not respond kindly to women who were involved with her husband.  That is only human nature.  Would you respond kindly to someone  your wife or girlfriend was cheating with?  Of course not! Human nature.  She is human.

10. profile image54
    frumpletonposted 7 years ago

I see what u mean, but he was the person doing wrong.  I wouldn't have put up with a cheater, but since she was a First Lady, she acted like one and held her head up high.  Men are dogs and go after bitches in heat

Yup,
      Men are two headed monsters at times, if ya know what I mean,

2. tarhe profile image65

She held her head high and acted as the Lady she was and remains. Absolutely right, frumpleton.

11. Marisa Wright profile image85
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

If I was in Hilary's shoes, I would've divorced Bill in a second.  However I have some friends who say she's doing the right thing, remaining true to her marriage vows and stoutly remaining loyal to her husband in spite of his failings.  Isn't that what the Christian church teaches?

1. fpherj48 profile image60

Marissa,  Maybe, maybe not.  But it's damned sure what women with enormous political aspirations do!

2. The Old Guard profile image60

Paula,
      Ya nailed it!!!
      Power hungry, money grubbing and so much more!!
      And Marisa the Clintons Christian?
      HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
      Pagans, heathens, witch and warlord, but Christian?
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
      I'm deplorable......

3. tarhe profile image65

Whether she stayed because of her political aspirations or whatever, she kept her marital vows which is more than one can say for that bunch attacking her! Go, Lady, go!

Witch and warlord? Would love to know where that info came from. Care to share?

5. Misfit Chick profile image74

Oh, please don't ask that question, LoL! I have also always said that I would have divorced Bill. I was actually kind of mad at Hill 4 awhile 4 not doing it. I saw an interview years later, she said: "I realized I loved that man". Good enough 4 me.

6. Ivan Tod profile image60

We all make personal presumptions about what WE would do if in her situation but the truth is that we don't really know what we'd do until it actually happens to us. So, I won't badmouth her decision to stay with Bill as I don't know her reasoning.

7. fpherj48 profile image60

John, I did not use the harsh terms U have. Political aspirations R not a bad thing."Politics" brought Bill&Hill 2gether as college students.They have hand in hand supported 1 another 4 decades. I also believe she loves him despite his sins.

8. profile image53
      moderndaywriterposted 7 years agoin reply to this

There's SO much more going on than he cheated on her. The Clintons are a business, not a marriage.

12. wrenchBiscuit profile image69
    wrenchBiscuitposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13217866_f260.jpg

The Unholy Trinity

Hillary Clinton is bi-sexual,and most likely is more homosexual than heterosexual. Yoko Ono is the most recent to admit to having homosexual relations with Hillary Clinton. Her and Bill were married in order to help each other fulfill their political ambitions. Just like Tina Turner said: "What's Love Got To Do With It?" It is easier for a womanizing man to climb the political ladder if he is married and has a family. It is also easier for a homosexual woman to climb the same ladder if she is married with children.

Hillary Clinton is"for" women, and "for" anybody, only if she can use them for sex , money, or to further her ambitions. She is the unholy trinity: an enabler,a user, and a cold blooded murderer. And since the United States was founded by sadistic murderers, it is only natural that she should be the next president.

1. Marisa Wright profile image85

If you are going to make a statement then please do your research first, and don't believe everything you read online. The interview with Yoko Ono was a fake, created by a satirical website.

2. wrenchBiscuit profile image69
      wrenchBiscuitposted 7 years agoin reply to this

MW, I didn't say I read anything online. In fact, I didn't say where I got my information. It appears you have constructed an alternate reality based entirely on your assumptions. That is not the shape of the world I live in. Read and Learn.

3. Marisa Wright profile image85

If you did not read the Yoko Ono story online (where it originated), then you relied on second-hand reporting from an unreliable source, so that makes it worse  not better!

4. Misfit Chick profile image74

U and I are often on the same wavelength, WB - but this is ridiculous. Bush was evil, Bill was evil, Obama was evil and of course Hillary is evil - but, because she is also a woman she's WORSE than any of them. Come on! U sound like 1 of 'them'!!

No one stated her sex when describing the lies and misdeeds she's had over the last 40 years.
      Whether a man or a woman, lies about Benghazi, her emails, her foundation - they're still lies and she's still a shill for wall street
      I'm deplorable..

6. wrenchBiscuit profile image69

CathMost, I agree they R all evil.  But this thread is about the Hill. Didn't say she was worse. Marisa: still more assumptions. Funny, I don't know anything about you.

7. tarhe profile image65

It's amazing that the alt-right will believe anything about the Lady, no matter how ludicrous.

In the Breibart-inspired bubble that the alt-right inhabits, TRUTH and FACTS are irrelevant!

8. Gami Rina profile image36
      Gami Rinaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

ok so I'm kinda confused about this... cause ... even if what you're saying about her being gay and the marrige thing (which is far-fetched) you really shouldn't "out" someone in such a mean way... comments ppl: EVIL? rly?

9. wrenchBiscuit profile image69

Imonikhe,Far right? I an Anarchist, which is as far left as U can get. Gami: Hillary is a famous liar and a mass murderer. She deserves more than strong words. She is proof that lesbians can be just as evil as straight people. Imagine that.

Ugh. Here we go. Lesbian.witch and warlord....anyone care to share their sources?

11. Ivan Tod profile image60

I think it's time the U.S. lowered the minum age for the president to pre-pubescence with a term limit of 6 months thereby eliminating any potential for sexual predatoristic, homophobic, religiously zealous, dingleberries from becoming president.

12. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

This is what you can expect from ronnie."Yoko Ono ...having homosexual relations with Hillary Clinton." lolThat was reported by World News “is not news and is not meant to be taken seriously.” Their own disclaimer. World news is fake news

13. Marisa Wright profile image85

I didn't say SHE was worse, Ronnie, I said YOU were worse.  The story originated on a hoax website - if you got it somewhere else and didn't check it, you're lazy. If you DID check it and still said it, you're malicious. That's just logical

14. fpherj48 profile image60

Wow Ronnie! U told us UR "attractive & smart" ` U never said U R psychic!  Pls check UR spirit guide & tell me. Am I hetero, homo or Bi? Did I marry my husband Bcuz I adored him or so I could climb the ladder to wash windows while he held it

15. fpherj48 profile image60

WHERE? pray tell did U get the behavioral profile that "it's EASIER 4 men 2 cheat & climb the political ladder if married (?!) & 4 a lezzie 2 climb the ladder if married? I do hope it's true UR good looking Bucko, cuz U sure as HELL aren't SM

16. fpherj48 profile image60

A little Human Nature 101 4 U Ronnie. It's EZ to cheat if UR a "cheater" if UR married, single, Gay, straight, blue collar or white, preacher or truck driver, lesbian or ballerina, psycho or politician.  It becomes EASIER when U don't get caught!

17. fpherj48 profile image60

I've read a lot of UR self-described brilliant comments & lectures  Gotta hand it 2 U. THIS one is a Blue Ribbon winner dude!  Don't know what UR smoking today, but U need 2 demand UR  $$ back! If it's mushrooms, 4 God's sake, flush them NOW !

18. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

Bingo, I've pointed out times before R was on drugs, finally confirmation by another hubber. No other explanation for what he reads and writes.

19. fpherj48 profile image60

He went WAY the hell off the sane train when he claims what makes it "easier" 4 man or woman to cheat! Cheaters cheat. Period, the end. All colors, cultures, ages, beliefs, status, career, ethnicity~~even ladder-climbers (??  WTF???) Even Morons!

13. warriorqueen20 profile image61
    warriorqueen20posted 7 years ago

Dont you Americans have a much better option rather than Hilary or Trump??? if either both of them...you are f***ed.

America is the leading country in the WORLD.

So I strongly believe you MUST only elect a true leader and a patriot or something. . . or like an ACTION-man or woman. Not just TALKS.

Princess,
      Funny, with over 350 million people in the U.S. between the 2 parties, this is the best of the best - Trump or Hillary.
      Pretty disgusting, to say the least.
      Trump trampled the GOP's choices.
      Hillary felt she had to cheat.
      Crazy....

Trump didnt do it on his own. Your people LUUUV him. And they defend his attitude about women...even the women defend him. And mike pence wants to shock gays straight. Terrifying people youze champion.

3. Ivan Tod profile image60

One thing I can say about Americans; we don't care about who non-Americans think or believe we MUST elect. The only concern foreigners should have is that their country stays on Americas favored nation status list!

I care. Sometimes you need objectivity. And we all must live on this planet. I care greatly.

5. warriorqueen20 profile image61
      warriorqueen20posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Ivan Tod,
      You sound just like Trump! lol. You must be pretty UGLY. Boy, YOU ARE SO WRONG in so many levels...we donnot care if America favors us or not. Thats FUNNY.  Lastly, I CARE because of my American friends, who says that includes YOU?

Ew

6. Ivan Tod profile image60

It's good that you care, whether we're friends or not. Now all you need to do is get elected to public office where your caring can actually make a difference. Anyway, sometimes we all just have to make do with what's available...Trump or Clinton.

7. the9minds profile image55
      the9mindsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Dr. Jill Stein is running for president, so I'll check her out.

8. profile image0
      PeterStipposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The problem with the US is that it's not a democratic country. A two party system is not democratic. You need at least three parties to make a country democratic. The consequence in the US shows that there is no alternative.

14. tarhe profile image65
    tarheposted 7 years ago

The question is amusing in a dark and perverted sort of way. It suggests to me that Hillary should be held responsible for Bill's wrongs; if this is the case, it a gross perversion of every tenet of legal and moral responsibility that the human race has ever developed.

Like CE Clark points, folk must take responsibility for the actions they take.Please, feel free to blame (former) President Clinton for his supposed actions; to extend the blame to (incoming) President Clinton, simply astounds.

Hillary is to be blamed because she held her marriage vow of "for better or for worse" seriously! Seriously?

The idea is alt-rightist by any rational definition.

I don't think it suggests hillary is to blame for bills actions.
      But, I do think it reflects on her when she slanders those women that have been abused by her husband.
      If she had empathized with the abused women, whole different story and results.

2. tarhe profile image65

I'm sorry, but I don't get it. I should empathise with my partner's adulterous partner? Even in the case where my partner was abusive, say using her position, I'm furious at partner, other and world. Empathy?

For crying out loud, the Lady's human.

3. profile image0

What the question, and the truth behind it, suggests, is that Hillary has sought to destroy women who she KNEW were involved with her husband, rather than publicly holding her husband accountable.  That's the issue, and some don't see it as an issue.

Some dont believe she sought to destroy them. Some dont believe the accusations. Some wonder why in hell were still going over this again. Of course, thats an easy one. Political machinations. Which makes the whole thing suspect.

5. Julie Nou profile image56
      Julie Nouposted 7 years agoin reply to this

In a way I agree 2 this. I am not pro-H, but man shud be responsible 4 their actions. It seems 2 me it's H's duty 2 uphold B's public appearance, both as POTUS & husband. Empathizing 2 women is a diff story frm those girls who had affair w B.

6. lovemychris profile image76

Yes, and now melania is sticking by her man, questioning his accusers, calling it political. Is she a weak enabler, too? Not to dems, but to republicans she must be!

15. ptosis profile image67
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13228235_f260.jpg

David Wootten, Acworth, Georgia wrote:

"A recurring strain in these comments was that Trump may be bad, but Hillary is equally bad, or worse.

Is she?

Over the years I have seen corrupt lawmakers and officials charged, prosecuted, and sent to prison. Both Republicans and Democrats.

Over the course of her four decades in public life, Republicans have had her and her husband investigated numerous times. None of these amounted to much.

There are two possibilities here: either she is extraordinarily sharp and Republicans extraordinarily inept, or the accusations had little merit and were witchhunts."

I vote #2

16. hglick profile image82
    hglickposted 7 years ago

Hillary is for Hillary. Anything that gets in her way is a threat. She is "FOR" whatever it is that gets her power and money.

17. modernalchemyst profile image89
    modernalchemystposted 7 years ago

How do you know what she blames him for? How do you know what went on behind closed doors in their marriage? There are many reasons women decide to stay with cheaters, from religious reasons to other highly personal decisions. The moment a man cheated on me, I'd be out the door, but that's me.

And I'm not a liberal, for the record, I'm a libertarian, but it seems hypocritical that so many of the skeezes lambasting Hillary for staying with Bill are the same ones who praise the wives of preachers and politicians for sticking around after their husbands hire male "escorts." It's a joke. If you think ANY politician stands for you, or for women, I have a bridge to sell you.

Is Hillary corrupt? Hell yes. Will she be getting my vote? Hell no. But like an adult, I'll stick to criticizing her for HER actions and rise above this petty nonsense. Meanwhile, Trump isn't such a hot choice for respecting women either, if you've seen the headlines lately...

1. modernalchemyst profile image89
      modernalchemystposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Spam in German...yay.

18. Ivan Tod profile image60
    Ivan Todposted 7 years ago

I think that the reason so many women seem to be "for" Hillary Clinton is because of her husbands cheatful ways. They believe that Hillary has been wronged by her husband. Even if she has been wronged by Bill it's no justification for her becoming president. She absolutely did not qualify for her appointment to secretary of state but since her husbands indescretions were made public she became some kind of hero to women in America for some strange reason therefore no one questioned her "non-qualification", just like what is happening now. Trump may be an insensitive big mouth but he did point out the truth of Hillarys failures at secretary of state due to her being unqualified. Hillary Clinton has a history of...shall we say "denial". Her husbands list of abuses of women is just one. Her "mishandling" of classified information is the most recent. I'm just wondering if anyone remembers back when Bill Clinton was running for president and a story was leaked about him transporting illicit drugs in the trunk of his car. The car was then escorted by state police to insure, i'd imagine, safe delivery of the cargo! and let's not forget that the Clinton administration was responsible for the degrading "Don't ask, Don't tell" policy concerning gay military personnel...and Hillary knew about it all...denial. Hillary is simply carrying forth all those "Clinton" evils into her own campaign of denial. So, with all those less than excellent character traits I think we can realistically conclude that Hillary is actually not for women, as she claims. She is from old money and old money comes with old notions. One of which is women not really having equal rights with men. We know better than that today but with Hillary we're dealing with the old "be seen and not heard" mentality towards women that was so widely accepted in the days of her upbringing. So, she is a product of that upbringing...probably not a very good choice for a modern American president.

1. Misfit Chick profile image74

Ridiculous. If anything, Hillary has been doing a great deal WITHOUT Bill to let people know that he is not her identity. She IS a product of her upbringing; so she KNOWS the fight for families & equality better than anyone. Regurgitated drivel a

2. Ivan Tod profile image60

Aristocrats don't fight for equality, they fight to maintain their position by doing or saying whatever is necessary in the process. Perhaps they had an open marriage and maybe Bill got found out and hillary didn't. Aristocrats do that sort of thing.

Neither one of them was born into wealth. That makes them new money, not aristocrats.maybe thats why r's hate them so much."jeeves, look at the white trash"

4. claptona profile image68
      claptonaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Yup, nor  earned their wealth.
      Sucked out of donations from the Clinton Foundation and by sucking off the teat of the taxpayers.
      By voting for killory, your tying the noose that will hang you.
      I hope you don't get what you want.

Oh i wont. The tea party fascists will still control half the gubmint.but at least it wont be 3/4ths, like it has been, or would be with demon don.

19. profile image53
    Mysterygirl95posted 7 years ago

What her husband 'did' has nothing to do with what she stands for.

1. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
      Kathleen Cochranposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Amen.

Ur  neighbor rapes u( & was accused of other sexual assaults) &his wife lies about it,intimidates & even threatens u not to go public,hiring PIs to dig up stuff to keep u &others quiet you'd say it has nothing to do w/what she stands

3. Misfit Chick profile image74

It is kind of like the bible: things are only as wonky as you allow yourself to believe. Again, what about the accusations against Trump? Shall we not count them as undeniable truths, also? Raping a 13yo is a pretty big accusation to brush off.

4. Ivan Tod profile image60

If things are only as "wonky" as we allow ourselves to believe then what's the point of debating the issue if no one will give credence to anothers view? Are we all just "beating dead horses" here?

Probly, but you cant have a one sided dialogue. If left alone, hubpages would read like world net daily. You must confront malice or it spreads like a virus. Cant allow barbarians to run loose.

20. charu7_2000 profile image69
    charu7_2000posted 7 years ago

It is just a matter of power.She today feels that she has rosy chances to win so she might even accuse her husband for same if such a question is popped up in a strong way!
    God knows what relationship they share as husband- wife ,but to take people's vote and trust she has to show herself as a dutiful and an understanding wife.

1. Ivan Tod profile image60

I don't think even Trump will bring it up. It would really be in bad taste even for him. If we're lucky the final debate will be one of what they plan to do if elected..no degrading finger pointing or accusations..just the issues facing presidency.

21. stephenteacher profile image68
    stephenteacherposted 7 years ago

Nobody is talking about blaming the wife. The point is very clear. We have a man who was doing things in the oval office with a 22 year old intern. The blue dress is evidence. Has anyone in the media asked Bill to apologize? Did anyone liberal news media demand Bill resign because he was unfit? 60 Minutes back then even did stories on Bill's womanizing. Nobody on the left cared. That's the point. And Hillary? She called them all liars. That alone makes her anti-woman as her own party has defined it, including herself. She has stated that ALL women need to be believed and listened to....except for her husband's accusers of course. How is staying with a man who is this way "empowering" to women? In fact, it sends the opposite signal. That you must just stand by your man no matter what. Oh and BTW, Hillary has said that Bill will be in charge of the economy. Shouldn't she say that her husband is unfit to do any such thing in her White House? Apparently not.

22. Nguyen Thien Anh profile image61
    Nguyen Thien Anhposted 7 years ago

Anything that gets in her way is a threat. She is "FOR" whatever it is that gets her power and money.

1. fpherj48 profile image60

This site really needs to do something about that "echo"  issue!

2. the9minds profile image55
      the9mindsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Jill Stein for President

23. suzettenaples profile image87
    suzettenaplesposted 7 years ago

Bill Clinton is responsible for his actions, not Hillary, just as Trump is responsible for his actions, not Melania.    Hillary was a bystander it Bill's scandal.  She cannot be held responsible for his actions and frankly, for Trump to bring them up now is ridiculous  and attests to his immaturity.  These women and their claims were well vetted at the time of Bill's presidency.  This is not new news.  It was a diversionary stunt on Trump's part to change the focus from his disgusting comments about what he does to women.   Hillary did what most wives would do, support her husband.  Remember, Bill was lying to Hillary as well.  Of course, she would question their stories. Of course, she would do anything to shade them in the darkest light. She was devastated when she learned the truth and that Bill had lied, not only to the American people, but also to her.  She then went on a time of great introspection about her marriage and decided remaining married to Bill was the best choice for her and her family.  Every marriage is different and it is what goes on or doesn't go on in a marriage that is between the two participants and only the two participants.  One thing wrong with the alt-right is they think they should be in everyone's bedroom and judging what goes on there.  Their marriage is no ones business but theirs.  Hillary has not been an enabler.  She chose to keep her marriage vows for better or for worse which is rare in this day and age.

1. wrenchBiscuit profile image69

Life must be good next to the "Big Rock Candy Mountain", but here in the real world Hillary could have cared less about Bill's xtra-marital adventures. She was too busy with her own. 4 instance, Web Hubbel: Chelsea's real father.

2. suzettenaples profile image87
      suzettenaplesposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Ronnie:  I could care less what their marriage  is about or who Chelsea's father is (Bill Clinton).  It is their marriage to run not ours.  All this garbage about their marriage is made to be a diversion for Trump.  I don't care who has had an affair

3. wrenchBiscuit profile image69

Do you care that she is a murderer? It is a long list. What about the nearly 80 Branch Davidians murdered near Waco, including children? What about the destabilization of the Middle East? Tens of thousands have died because of her.

She was not president during either. You would want to blame clinton bush reagan and bush. You know, the presidents at the time. Or do you call laura bush a murderer, too?

5. wrenchBiscuit profile image69

LMC, Hillary Clinton gave the order to Janet Reno to  "kill the motherf@#!!rs!". This is well known.  Both Bill and Hillary are responsible. She also laughed on video about the Gaddafi assassination. Do you see a pattern?

I see a pattern of witches and warlocks out to destroy her. Thats what i see. And as of now, i dont believe a word of heresay. Which  is all any of it is. Well known to who? You mean like joan rivers saying bo is gay and mo a tranny, we all know it?

24. aasl profile image55
    aaslposted 7 years ago

It's because the marriage is a total sham at this point. They're only together because one can put the other in jail

25. TessSchlesinger profile image60
    TessSchlesingerposted 7 years ago

Many women (including Hilary, it seems) are emotionally or financially needy when it comes to men. So needy, in fact, that they will stick with the men, no matter what they do. I have absolutely no idea why Hillary would stick with Bill Clinton, but whatever it is, it doesn't say much for her.

1. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
      Kathleen Cochranposted 7 years agoin reply to this

She's being demeaned for staying in her marriage and those doing the demeaning are going to vote for a man in his third marriage.  What's wrong with this picture.

Hillary laughed at the rapist saying he didn't do it, not the victim.

2. Aime F profile image70
      Aime Fposted 7 years agoin reply to this

You have absolutely no idea why Hillary would stick with her husband but you're prepared to judge her for it anyway? That doesn't make much sense.

Why she stuck with her husband is irrelevant because
      (1) IT'S OBVIOUS, FOR POWER AND TO RIDE HIS COAT TAILS, WITHOUT HIM NO ONE WOULD EVEN KNOW WHO SHE IS.
      (2) ANY OTHER CONCEIVABLE REASON ISN'T A REASON TO ENABLE  HIS BEHAVIOR & SHE DID

Mmmm, hmm....and melania?

5. fpherj48 profile image60

Look DTMB..I have NO use 4 HRC, but there's such a thing as fairness & objectivity.U do NOT know, nor do I, nor anyone but HRC why she kept her marriage 2gether Whatever her reason, she did. In some circles this is 2 her credit & 2B admired.G

Used to be the religious right. Now i guess they admire thrice married womanizers who stick hands up dresses and call howard stern for a threesome...they went from getting stern fined off the public air to voting for a pervert!

26. MarieLB profile image74
    MarieLBposted 7 years ago

You are, it seems to me, making a lot of assumptions, least of which is not the confusion of Mr and Mrs Clinton.

Surely we are past the time when a married woman lived only through her husband!

27. Kathleen Cochran profile image77
    Kathleen Cochranposted 7 years ago

For years it's been: blame the victim.  Now it's: blame the wife.

28. Rock Artist profile image70
    Rock Artistposted 7 years ago

I wonder if Hillary would have laughed about defending the rapist of a 12 year old girl if that girl were HER daughter???  She is also someone who is known to have a TRASH mouth and a violent temper from insiders that worked for the Clintons, eff bombing her staff for even saying good morning to her - grouchy, grumpy you know what that she is.  She disgusts me and is a poor excuse of a woman let alone a leader.  She wants to destroy this country, Donald Trump wants to build America up.  I don't know how she can lead America as President when she doesn't even seem to like people in general, she has already called people that aren't "with her" DEPLORABLE, UNREDEEMABLE, SUPER PREDATORS, and BASEMENT DWELLERS just to name a few,  - what a sweetheart!  a true leader for America - NOT FOR ME!!!

1. Ivan Tod profile image60

Hillary is an aristocrat so you can believe her statement about Trump supporters being deplorable basement dwellers was meant towards us all. If Trump does get elected hopefully he'll rescind the N.A.F.T.A in support of securing our borders.

No it wasnt. It was meant for the racist, misogynist, bigoted idiots who still believe obama was born in kenya and is a muslim. Useful idiots for putin.

3. Au fait profile image85

I viewed the video where Hill purportedly laughed about the 12-year old rape victim. She never laughed at the girl or the situation. Everyone needs to watch the video. Hill did her job as required by law, she never laughed at girl or the situation.

29. beagrie profile image91
    beagrieposted 7 years ago

The ultimate truth of this kind of thing is that she isn't "for" women. She's a politician trying to get elected, and as such, she's saying whatever she needs to say to get elected. She's working the Left, so it's all equality in the work place and BlackLivesMatter. Meanwhile, on the right, Trump is talking about building walls to keep foreigners out and flat rate business tax. They each have a type of people that they appeal to and they're saying whatever they need to say to get as many of those people to vote for them as possible.

Clinton is a viscous manipulator and Trump is a bumbling idiot. I'm not sure which would be worse.

Hey John,
      Always seems to be the lesser of two evils, doesn't it?
      Sure would be nice to get two intelligent people who actually have some ideas of how to get the freedoms back into peoples lives.
      Such are the results of our process.
      Cheers

2. Misfit Chick profile image74

What an incredibly ignorant statement to make: how to get the freedoms back into peoples lives. Obviously, you did not move to a country without freedoms to have that drama-queen attitude about it. America IS free or we could not FIGHT like this.

John it's obvious which is worse,just look at recent Wikileaks emails.They clearly show how the media,DOJ&FBI are in the tank for Hillary to the extent that they are nothing but an arm of her campaign & that's just the tip of the iceberg.

4. The Old Guard profile image60

Catherine, if you think the loss of freedoms is an ignorant statement, you really have no idea  of what's going on. Which does not surprise me. All I have to do is read these responses.
      You have eyes but cannot see.
      Cheers

Wikileaks is propaganda.heil! Wheres the 9/11 info? Oh that would tarnish repubs and neocons. Ooops. Cant have that in CONtrolled media.

30. profile image0
    PeterStipposted 7 years ago

Are you a nazi when your parents are a nazi?
    If your husband committed sexual harassment have you as a wife committed the same crime. no.
    Donald Trump though said in public degenerating and offensive words about women, he is as well accused of sexual harassment.
    What is worse? Someone who is accused of sexual harassment or someone who is married to somebody who is accused of sexual harassment ?

Look at the question.
      She has verbally abused the women that have accused her husband
      She has supported her husband by lying during investigations into his sexual exploits.
      Abetting, it is.
      Never apologizing to any woman abused by her husband.

Clinton denies it. Why should she believe them? Especially given the nasty means rightys have gone to to try and destroy her and her husband. Trump trial for rape tomorrow. And he is running for prez!

3. profile image0

when Trump is accused of sexual harassment and Clinton is accused of standing by her man you choose to trust a man who openly degenerates women as sexobject? You think Trump is innocent of sexual exploits? think again John.

31. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60
    Dont Taze Me Broposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13232272_f260.jpg

Critics called it crass… even a publicity stunt.

But when GOP nominee Donald Trump held a Sunday press conference with women who have accused Bill Clinton of sexual harassment and assault, he sent a powerful message.

One of those victims, Juanita Broaddrick, is only looking for one thing. She wants a long overdue acknowledgment that Bill Clinton raped her nearly 40 years ago — and that Hillary Clinton knew about it.

But Hillary Clinton’s refusal to admit the facts, to even acknowledge Broaddrick’s existence, isn’t just crass politics. It’s an open declaration of war against rape survivors everywhere.

And it disqualifies Hillary Clinton from serving as president — or as a credible advocate for women.

If you’re not familiar with Broaddrick’s story, it’s something straight out of your worst nightmare. She was volunteering on Bill Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign in Arkansas in 1978 when she met him at a hotel for coffee and to discuss strategy.

That’s where Clinton allegedly violently raped her and nearly bit through her lip. His parting words to her, according to Broaddrick, was that she should put some ice on her wound.

What kind of man would do that? Well, exactly the kind of man who has left a trail of sexual harassment and assault victims in his wake — and who would violate a White House intern with a cigar.

A man like Bill Clinton.

Even the liberal Vox website, founded by left-leaning journalists, calls Broaddrick’s story credible and says she deserves to be believed. And of course she does — she told close associates about the incident shortly after it happened, and they have repeatedly vouched for the injury to her lip.

Broaddrick’s worst transgression, at least as far as Clinton backers are concerned, is that she waited years to go public with her story, and even tried to hide it. But that’s incredibly typical in rape cases, where between 70 percent and 90 percent of assaults are never reported.

In other words, dismissing Broaddrick’s claim requires us to dismiss the vast majority of rapes that occur in the United States. And that’s unacceptable.

Broaddrick hasn’t sought money or fame for what happened to her — like every rape victim, her most sincere wish is that this attack never occurred. Barring that, she’d like some sort of acknowledgment from the guilty party that it did, in fact, happen.

Now, liberals are quick to point out that Hillary Clinton is running for president, not Bill. And they’ll tell you with a straight face that the sins of Bill the spouse should not extend to Hillary the candidate.

Let’s not kid ourselves here. These are the same leftist hypocrites who raised a ruckus over Melania Trump’s immigration status, her past modeling shoots, and whether her speechwriter cribbed some lines from a Michelle Obama speech. They’re seriously trying to argue that plagiarism is a relevant campaign issue, but rape isn’t.

And let’s not fall for that pathetic old claim that, by dismissing victims like Broaddrick, Hillary Clinton is acting out of allegiance and loyalty to her spouse. Hillary Clinton is no Tammy Wynette, and she’s not just standing by her man. She’s doing what she’s always done — she’s standing against anyone who gets in her way. By refusing to even acknowledge Juanita Broaddrick and her suffering, both the Clintons are insulting and harming all rape victims. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPpzdmQo650

Trumps trial for rape of a 13 yr old starts tomorrow. Oh yeah....you dont believe the woman.

investigation found the lawsuit was coordinated by a former producer on the Jerry Springer TV show who was associated in the past with a range of disputed claims involving celebritiesThey tried 2 sell avideo/her allegations for $1M. A SCAM

Well, i guess we'll see when the trial commences.  At least its going to trial, unlike any of bill clintons accusers, even tho all his enemies speak on it as if hes been tried and convicted. Clinton guilty, trump innocent, thats how it goes w them.

32. wba108@yahoo.com profile image77
    wba108@yahoo.composted 7 years ago

Because Hillary is so ambitious and her morals are so compromised, that even if she is "for women", her own personal lust for power takes precedence over anything else.

So in short she may have a soft spot for women (who could blame her, look who she's married to), her cruel actions (smear campaigns, lies ect..),  towards women her own husband assaulted or had affairs with, speak louder than words.

Hillary embodies the disgraceful hypocrisy, delusions and arrogance of the radical left that has captured the highest levels of power in America today.

1. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

Well said WBA, what's it take for her "supporters" (I can think of a better name for them) to get it?

Tell you what. When hillary is caught on tape saying "i just grab em by the d**k", then we'll talk.

3. wba108@yahoo.com profile image77
      wba108@yahoo.composted 7 years agoin reply to this

My guess is that Hillary's said more vial things but the media is in the tank for her so we may never know, unless Wikileaks or someone exposes her

Wikileaks works for trump. Its probly snowden hacking in, giving the info to wiki, which releases it. All under the watchful guidance of putin and roger "the perv" ailes. Remember, putin dating murdochs ex,who is friends w ivanka trump. Puzzle pieces

5. fpherj48 profile image60

Leslie...LOL. I just can't see Hillary grabbing a man by the D---k  Neither could Bill. That's why he went elsewhere! Oh, I did hear Hillary wrote to Loraina Bobbitt, asking for instructions!  C'mon laugh. U know U want to!

Im having t shirts made. "Grab em by the d**k"..... Selling them. Ill make a fortune. I mean, no one can be offended by it, its girl locker room talk. Thats right, im talking about your sons. Grab em.

7. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image60

Vasectomy&dick obsession LMc? Instead of your obsession w/dicks why don't u put this on your t shirts “You fu***ing Jew bastard.” Hillary said it along with  http://rightwingnews.com/hillary-clinto … nton-said/

Right wing news? In what universe do you think i would read that? Besides,im an expert on the right wing.studied them since reaguns. And maybe he was jewish and a b*st*rd. Are you saying jews cant be anymore than anyone else? Ever hear of haim saban?

33. fpherj48 profile image60
    fpherj48posted 7 years ago

Oh OK, I have no choice to speak out on this overly repeated mindset. Anyone paying attention has to know my utter disdain for Hillary.  However, because I am a very fair person, capable of objectivity & common sense, even my dislike of someone does not impede me from expressing an opinion that may be favorable to that person.
    NO woman (or man for that matter) is responsible for their spouse's philandering nor infidelities.  The person responsible is plainly & simply the perpetrator. End of story.
    The offended/hurt partner (husband or wife) reacts & handles these situations in any number of manners.  We all know this as sure as we know couples who have gone through this unfortunate scenario.  Some have a knee-jerk reaction & go immediately to an attorney & start packing up Mr.s Wonderful's toothbrush & underwear.....OUT he goes.  Some fall apart at the seams and wither into a crushed, depressed, even suicidal mess & cry for months, paralyzed to take any action at all.  You know all the varied possibilities.
    Do any of us know what Hillary's mind & heart went through?  NO, we do not.  Did she love Bill enough to forgive him & hang in there?  Was it her long term political plan to keep him around?  Did they in fact, have an open marriage?  Really people, we have no idea.....nor is it any of our business.  Just because they are public figures does not mean that they're not entitled to some privacy in their personal lives.  OK, so the world got the headlines shoved in our faces.  It's still personal stuff to the couple in the midst of it.
    How she treated the women involved?  Now,s my chance to ask a question of any & all married women who loved their husbands only to discover his infidelity....You're out there.  One of us is me.  If you were privy to the "other" woman or women, lets' see, did you smile at her and invite her to lunch?  Hug her and give her a gift & wish her happiness with your husband?.......Yeah, I'll just bet that's what you did.  I have some visions in my head that aren't anywhere near as nice, civil & BTW, UNREALISTIC. 
    I would just like to see that BILL, the dirt bag be blamed & shamed for his over-blown ego & self-delusion that women are dying to be mauled & raped by him.   Hillary?  Leave her alone when it comes to bill's dirt.
    She has dirt of her own but Bill's busy little dick is not one of them.

1. Marisa Wright profile image85

Brilliantly said,

2. wrenchBiscuit profile image69

LOL! When you are running for President you are more than a "public figure", and are not entitled to the same privacy as an ordinary citizen. Her tolerance of Bill only demonstrates her personal ambition and love of self . America deserves Hillary.

3. fpherj48 profile image60

Oh, I see Mr. WrenchBiscuit...Is this part of UR daily sermon 2 the terrorist murdering Americans U despise?Siily me.2 think I never knew loving one's self  & ambition R such nasty, negative traits. Probably Bcuz they're NOT!

4. wrenchBiscuit profile image69

fp, I would hardly consider non-combatants such as women,babies, and children to be terrorists. Self love is a negative when it hurts others. Yes, I despise murderers, especially those who think God is on their side. You deserve Hillary. Enjoy!

5. profile image0

Well said Paula. Personally it surprises me that a sexual scandal is more important and can lead to the fall of a president, but an iligal war with personal financial benefits (blackwater) can't.

6. fpherj48 profile image60

RW...I deserve Hillary?! LOL! U have quite obviously not read a word I've written!! In @ least 40 comments throughout this site, I've made it crystal clear under NO circumstances will she get my vote!! U spew w/o knowing a damned thing! Wake up!

34. MichaelMcNabb profile image61
    MichaelMcNabbposted 7 years ago

I am not sure how on topic my reply is but I wanted to jump in here and make a point that I have never heard anyone else make.  We always paint Hillary as a victim of her husband's infidelity but to do that we have to assume that behavior is something that she is not wanting.  I don't understand why we assume she is a victim when every evidence of Hillary points to the contrary.  Hillary was a hippie, she is very liberal.  Concepts like open relationships are not out of the question.  Perhaps she even had her affairs with women as well.  Again, I don't understand why we assume any different.  Anyways, to get back on topic, I don't believe Hillary is any more for women than Trump is against women.  In fact I think Hillary needs to be told what year it is because those issues belong in the 1970s where she is obviously stuck.  I challenge any liberal to tell me one single company currently guilty of paying women less than men for doing the same work on equal qualification and merit.  In short there will never be such a company found.

A breath of fresh air.
      Thanks for sharing, Michael
      Have a good night
      Cheers

35. sydneyspence profile image51
    sydneyspenceposted 7 years ago

I think you answered that within the title: "when her husband is". We can't blame women for the choices their husbands make. That's like saying it was her fault he cheated in the first place.

36. the9minds profile image55
    the9mindsposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13236355_f260.jpg

I don't think Hillary Clinton gets support despite her husband's actions. I think she gets support because she's a strong candidate to her supporters. It's the whole apple and oranges thing... But I don't support her at all, mainly because of her shady business and political practices. My lack of support for her has to do with her job as a potential president of this country. She is the lesser of two evils, and luckily I don't have to choose between either.

37. grand old lady profile image85
    grand old ladyposted 7 years ago

For all men's imperfections, there are women who are right for them, and they stay married because these imperfect men seem to be the perfect fit for imperfect women. Many women believe that men are by nature unfaithful. Jackie Kennedy was one of these women. It wasn't an easy relationship, but she hung in there because she loved her husband and because she believed men are really naturally unfaithful. In the case of Hilary, I think she made a conscious choice to stay with Bill despite his infidelities. In a way, I think that is to her credit. Who are we to judge a woman for the choice she makes? To each his own. But what kept their marriage together, I believe is their love of politics. I believe they enjoy consulting with each other and talking  at the end of the day and that no one else seems to challenge them as well as each other. So as long as they stay in love, I think that is their private affair and has nothing to do with Hilary's run for the presidency. Bill's infidelity may even give her more sympathy for the rights of women and children, because she has been there, done that, felt that. She doesn't have to leave her marriage to show she understands the right of women.  She just has to be herself and she is in a position to vicariously understand how women suffer. This can inspire her to make choices to ease the lives of women and children.

38. Kaiserfailed profile image68
    Kaiserfailedposted 7 years ago

Sorry, but I fail to understand. I literally do not know what Bill has to do with her being for women, or how you know she's an "enabler for Bill's sexual lust"?

What?

Well, look at the responses from hillary when women accuse her husband - bimbo's, liars, right wing conspiracy, and bill almost gets impeached because the allegations were  true.
      That good enough, or do you need more of hillary's abuse of women?

2. profile image0

So you're saying John that calling names is the same as grabbing someone by the pxxxx.!! To call someone a bimbo is not abuse. Abuse is rape, something completely different. And it's a disgrace to compare the two for women who have been abused.

3. The Old Guard profile image60

You're right. Woman has sex with another woman's husband, she's at fault. The wife of the abuser has every right to demean said harlot. Women who keep silent for over a decade, then 3 weeks before elections, accuse. Sure, makes complete sense. smile

4. Kathleen Odenthal profile image87
      Kathleen Odenthalposted 7 years agoin reply to this

John, your facts are so twisted I can't help but laugh. Bill Clinton did not almost get impeached because of Lewinsky. He almost got impeached because he lied to congress. Maybe you need to refresh yourself on American history.

Good day.

You are right - he lied about Lewinsky and his affair. And hillary killary abetted the lie - "right wing conspiracy" until the charges were proven to be true. Silly me. Why wouldn't we want a woman in the W.H. that's so adept at lying? Makes sense

6. dashingscorpio profile image78

Kathleen, Bill Clinton actually did get impeached!
      Impeachment is when an official is accused of unlawful activity. Clinton was charged with lying under oath & obstruction.  2/3rds vote (67 senators) was needed to remove him.
      50 voted for that.

Hillary killary huh? Looks like ill be switching from dumpy to demon don.

8. profile image0

Off course Trump doesn't lie!!!

Did u see him? "I dont know putin". Dumbfounded. But no worries, pence says hell accept the election, cause he'll win! Of course, if hillary wins, then its rigged. Gop: all our way, all the time. Or waaaaaaa

39. jada67 profile image42
    jada67posted 7 years ago

you should be ashamed of yourself because for years women have taken a back seat to men. Hillary chose to stand by her husband like so many others have. Honey Bill Clinton is not running for president, Hillary is. Don Trump the man you are trying to protect is a womanizer  and an jerk...

Not ashamed at all for past transgressions I had no part of.
      You want equality don't see any reason you shouldn't get it, other than the fact that the government in no way shape or form is going to get it for you.
      Just look at minorities

40. oliviaholmes profile image60
    oliviaholmesposted 7 years ago

I'm with Hillary and I don't care whatever nonsense people say without prior knowledge.

1. profile image53
      moderndaywriterposted 7 years agoin reply to this

It sounds like you don't have any "prior knowledge."

41. MelangeSpace1 profile image45
    MelangeSpace1posted 7 years ago

The way this question is put across makes one think that in fact Madam Clinton is a well calculated woman and/or very much controlled by her husband. One must now wonder is a vote for her in fact a way of bringing her husband back in power as he would be in fact pulling the strings behind the scene? Hmmmm????.....Mind you, I am not a trump supporter in any way, form or shape!

42. PhoenixV profile image64
    PhoenixVposted 7 years ago

Just like how politicians, like her, say they are for sensible gun control and then approve billions of dollars worth of arms to rebel groups or future terrorist groups, in the world, that causes massive civilian casualties. They have two faces.

Or like reagan was all for the second amendment until black panthers wanted to carry. Then it became a weapon of terrorists. And like freedom means women forced to carry fetus to term by order of the church/state. Yup. Two faced.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)