Do you strongly contend that Trump will be.....IMPEACHED? Why? Why not?

Jump to Last Post 1-14 of 14 discussions (92 posts)
  1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 6 years ago

Do you strongly contend that Trump will be.....IMPEACHED? Why?  Why not?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13148353_f260.jpg

2. Randy Godwin profile image60
    Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago

Of course he will be impeached! Anyone who lies as much as he does is an easy target. He knows nothing at all about the job he was elected for, and for that matter, doesn't care to learn.

His insistence on throwing his cabinet and staffers under the bus will come back to bite him on his nether regions. Especially when they realize he's going down for dealing with the Russians. Stay tuned next Thursday when James Comey tells just how ignorant of the law Trump is. I'm in the impeachment or resignation pool for July 4th when he goes down.

1. lovemychris profile image77
      lovemychrisposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I wish i had any faith in the republicans to do the right thing. Too many of them will go down with him....may have to happen by some unheard of means. It just all could have been avoided. I dont understand why it had to go this far.

Randy Godwinposted 6 years agoin reply to this

It seems DT fans do not care how ignorant he is, Chris. I feel sorry for those trying to defend the silly tweets he pushes his agenda with. He's a teenager in both actions and discernment!

3. Alternative Prime profile image57
      Alternative Primeposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Many "COMPLICIT CONservatives" will indeed go DOWN with Donald John ~ The remaining clan have no choice but 2 begin IMPEACHMENT Proceedings because they took an OATH 2 Uphold the very CONSTITUTION that DRUMPF is VIOLATING

4. Ewent profile image69
      Ewentposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Trump's crimes? None of 44 other presidents came into office with a $25 million fine for money laundering. Trump lovers are crooks like he is. No president dares ask for "loyalty." CEOs do that. No president lies about another president. Trump is out

3. wrenchBiscuit profile image69
    wrenchBiscuitposted 6 years ago

I think if space would have permitted you could have added to your question: "... And If He Is Impeached Will It Really Matter?" Yes, I think there is a very real possibility he will be impeached. It almost seems that he is trying to make that happen. But if he is impeached I feel it will be a staged event, just as I feel his election was a staged event. And the usefulness of such a charade is apparent.

If Trump is impeached it will create the illusion that the checks and balances of American Democracy still works.  Another example of how effective staged events can be is when Obama was in office. Numerous times here on Hubpages, in discussions about racism in America,  people were quick to add: "Well, if racism was as bad as you say it is how come we have a black President that the majority elected twice?" This is exactly the effect that the puppet masters hoped to achieve. Obama , just like all of the rest. was placed into power by the ruling elite. The popular vote, nor the Electoral College had not a thing to do with it. That is all smoke and mirrors.

Obama's reign created the illusion that we were moving forward. Yet, when we look at the Imperialist agenda that he continued to carry out in the Middle East, we can easily see that during his two terms in office it was business as usual.Yes, I believe Trump is heading for impeachment, but I also believe it will not make a difference.

1. Randy Godwin profile image60

So Ronnie, it's all a conspiracy? Obama was not elected and it was all a scam? Do you invent these opinions or are you reading this stuff somewhere?

2. Austinstar profile image85
      Austinstarposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Fox news? NPR? I swear that stuff rots their brains.

3. Ewent profile image69

Trump supporters have lived so long on welfare and funding Dem states work hard to earn that they no longer feel the plantation nation they created should be ripped out from under their lazy butts.

4. wrenchBiscuit profile image69
      wrenchBiscuitposted 6 years agoin reply to this

This is a fact of life. Any student of history understands this is true. Woodrow Wilson also acknowledged the shadow government. This is not theory but fact. The entire process is an illusion.The U.S. has always been an oligarchy.

4. Readmikenow profile image95
    Readmikenowposted 6 years ago

You people entertain me with such questions.  Here is some good reading for you.  Article II Section 4 of the Constitution.  Do I think the people responding here can grasp the concept of the legal standards necessary for a conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors?  I doubt it.  But I'm sure your responses will be classic.

1. Alternative Prime profile image57

Comrade Drump's "CRIMEs" & Constitutional VIOLATIONs far exceed those of R. Nixon's ~ Other than the "CULT Theory", which I subscribe 2, I'm still a little perplexed as 2 WHY any rational NON-Wealthy person remains a FAN of Putin's POODLE

Mike, you're one of the few supporting DT's ignorant Presidency. Will you change your mind if he's thrown out or resigns? I doubt it seriously! You will not admit voting for him was the wrong thing to do. I simply roll my eyes at your excuses for him

3. bradmasterOCcal profile image50
      bradmasterOCcalposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Mike, how serious can we take these two, when Hillary Clinton is the poster woman for corruption in office. Bernie Sanders caved in b4 the primary. There isn't a democrat alive fit for the presidency. Democrats do the job of domestic terrorists

4. Alternative Prime profile image57

lol@brad ~ Not sure how much "REAL News" they FEED Moscow Residents, but FYI, niether Hillary nor Bernie were Embedded within our White House, "Draft-DODGER Putin-POODLE" Drumpf was ~ U know, the TRAITOR who said he doesn't like U.S. POWs

5. bradmasterOCcal profile image50

AP, what have the democrats done in 2017, other then being defacto domestic terrorists trying to bring down the US? Why don't you write some hubs, because you don't use any facts in the questions arena.

6. Readmikenow profile image95
      Readmikenowposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Randy, AP, you really should not discuss impeachment.It's obvious you don't understand it.  I predicted entertainment, and you provided it. FYI,the more upset I see Trump make liberals;the more thankful I am I voted for him.He is dong a good job.

7. Randy Godwin profile image60

Good for you and your loyalty to a pathological liar, Mike. I certainly don't look for either you or Brad to admit you guys voted for a lying buffoon. You're his type of people. LOL!

8. bradmasterOCcal profile image50

Randy, you make baseless assertions. They have no foundation, and no proof. It is just another variation of name calling. And you don't answer ?s like what have the Democrats done for the US and the people in 2017? My answer is they did nothing!

9. Alternative Prime profile image57

lol@brad ~ Just because U REFUSE 2 ACCEPT "Proof", doesn't mean there is none ~ The COURTs still accept PROOF, that's WHY they've been SLAMMIN' Donald's Orange FACE ~ Terrorists? So far, Donald has achieved what ISIS could only DREAM of

10. Randy Godwin profile image60

Brad, the Dems can't do anything in 2017 and you know why. And by the way, all DT has done was sign some EOs, and the congress had to change the rules to get his SC nominee approved. As far as I know DT lies more than any president in history. DOH!!

11. wrenchBiscuit profile image69

Readmike, What is more entertaining is the fact that you actually believe the U.S. Constitution, which is nothing but a paper tiger, actually matters. Here is some good reading for you: Look up the word "placebo" and the phrase"Stockholm Syndrome".

12. Readmikenow profile image95

Ronnie, I think the Constitution is important because the interpretation of it impacts our lives. I think we can agree it has not been interpreted or executed correctly many times.

5. jackclee lm profile image82
    jackclee lmposted 6 years ago

I don't believe so. Given that under the Obama years, there were many cases that could have invoked impeachment and yet Congress lack the will to do so. I believe the failed impeachment of Clinton lead to an aversion of this whole process.
    Also, it would be a distraction from implementing real changes in our government. Having said that, I do believe the strategy of democrats and some RINO republicans is to stop or delay any actions proposed by Trump. They will wait till 2020 to replace him. By denying him any sucesses, they hope he would appear to have failed and the people will vote him out.

Trump is already a lame duck in his first few month in office, Jack. He is too ignorant of the job to understand he not king. I doubt he'll make one year must less an entire term. Take up for the buffoon, you elected him. That says a lot about your j

2. bradmasterOCcal profile image50

Jack
      The left has done more to realizing the goals of terrorists than the actual terrorists. They equate Revenge for losing with Impeaching a president that is doing better in his first 200 days than what others have done in total of last 28 yrs.

3. lovemychris profile image77
      lovemychrisposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Wow. Thats heavy duty fan-aticism, imo. Really, hes a criminal. For real. Rico, money laundering, rape....and gd putin is grinning.

4. Randy Godwin profile image60

Who's telling you the left is causing terrorism, Brad? You really need to stop listening to those wacky right wing talk shows. You do realize most of them are opinion shows and not really fact checked news, don't you? You spout their talking points!

Randy, unlike the left, no one is telling me anything. I see the left making their own statements, and that is a fact, because it comes from their own mouths. They divide the country, and divided we fall. Same obj as Terrorists, Take down the US

6. Randy Godwin profile image60

I agree with you, Brad. No one is telling you anything..anything you care to hear, that is. And your terrorist comment proves the veracity of you not having a firm grasp on reality. In that, you are the perfect Trump follower. Tired of winning yet?

7. wrenchBiscuit profile image69

Jack, you keep saying "our" government. Haven't you noticed that racist whites are killing people like you and me? If this was "our" government this would not be happening.

8. Ewent profile image69

Trump is nobody's fool. He never hires anyone he considers, smarter. The problem Trump has is his inability to realize WE are NOT his employees. He and his gaggle of grifters are getting paid by the US taxpayer. We are HIS employers.

6. Dean Traylor profile image94
    Dean Traylorposted 6 years ago

Somewhere along the way, the clown show has to stop, and I believe legislators who want to be reelected are going to embrace impeachment. It's not going to happen overnight. He may make it through the year or beyond. But something this inept and destructive as this presidential administration is, will not last. The clock is ticking... all it will take is a perfect storm of public outrage, violations of constitutional laws, and a desire for legislators to put the country first rather than their party or ideology to get to midnight.

You are correct, Dean. The right tries to make it into something the left is doing rather than wanting to know the truth about the POTUS. DT's approval rating is down to 36%, roughly his base voters. I expect it to go lower after Comey's interview.

2. jackclee lm profile image82
      jackclee lmposted 6 years agoin reply to this

What did Trump do that is impeachable? You guys are delusional. TDS on steroids...
      Did he violate our Constitution as Obama did again and again in his 8 years?
      Did he lied to the American people like the details about Benghazi by Obama?
      Did he used t

3. Dean Traylor profile image94
      Dean Traylorposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Jack, that's what all these hearings are about: to find out what happened and verify if there are any impeachable offenses. And at this point, the orange one and his fabulous twitter machine is not creating a good defense against these accusations.

Rather than focus on Hillary and Obama, you need to address the question at hand. As Dean said, we'll eventually find out if Trump is dirty or not. Perhaps Thurs. you'll get a taste of things to come. I doubt it'll make a difference to Fox News fans.

Jack, they don't have a clue. They just keep calling Trump names, and make baseless accusations. The left is not doing their job in congress, and they have no platform for 2018, much less 2020. And who do they even have to run in 2020????????

6. jackclee lm profile image82

That is not how this works. You have to have a chargeable crime before you investigate and get the facts... not a fishing expedition. What does due process in the Constitution mean to you? Look it up.

7. Alternative Prime profile image57

Don't fall 4 the "CON" Dean ~ I've given brad "Criminal CODEs" which EXPLICITELY Define the LAWs Donald John has BREACHED & he just "DEFAULTs" 2 that old tired Republican "IGNORE Deny" Routine ~ Donny is also VIOLATING Our CONSTITUTION

8. jackclee lm profile image82

AP - answer this, did Obama violated the Constitution? Yes or no?

9. Randy Godwin profile image60

Jack, neither Obama or Hillary is under investigation now. You sound like Faux News talking points. Trying out for O'Reilly's job are you? You'd need to change the mantra to "Jack Lee's No Facts Zone."  LOL!

10. Dean Traylor profile image94

Hey AP, I know them. They're going to do a lot of mental gymnastics to deny and deflect all the accusations levied against Trump. In fact, it appears one of them is having a meltdown and trying to pull out the ideological card (a sign you're losing)

11. Ewent profile image69

I don't recall which famous author wrote this but, "Truth is a despot." This means that truth always comes out. If we have faith in truth as a despot, there isn't a way to cover up what the right wing, GOP and RNC are responsible for.

7. peoplepower73 profile image90
    peoplepower73posted 6 years ago

I don't think he should be impeached.  He should be divorced from the office because of irreconcilable differences with just about everybody.

1. jackclee lm profile image82

Who is everybody? And what Constitutional article is a divorce? I must of missed that in my civics class...

He was talking about intelligent people, Jack. Not Trump fans...   tongue

3. jackclee lm profile image82

He needs to be more precise. 45% of voters voted for Trump. In my book, that is not everybody by any stretch... haha

But Jack, Hillary got a higher percentage of votes than Trump, so more intelligent people voted for Hillary. Ho ho! Exactly what was your point anyway?

My point is Trump won for a good reason. Just because you disagree with them, does not make them unintelligent. 45% is not a small number. My original comment was merely to point that out to Mike.

6. peoplepower73 profile image90
      peoplepower73posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Jack: It was a tongue in cheek remark.  He has upset many people including many heads of state: Angela Merkel, Justin Trudeau, Teresa May, Sadiq Kahn  You just have to be aware of his actions by watching what Trump calls the "fake news."

7. jackclee lm profile image82

Mike, do you deny there are fake news being reported on Trump? These foreign leaders you spoke of, are they any better or worse than Trump in dealing with ISIS? And immigration? Some of them are facing tough elections at home...who is standing up for

8. peoplepower73 profile image90

Jack: I know of no "fake news" (MSM) being reported about Trump.  I know Trump likes to commiserate with Fox News and present fake news he gets from Hannity and company. Trump himself presents fake news about Saudi's and 110 billion for the U.S.

9. jackclee lm profile image82

What about the Russian dossier? Was that real news? i can site many fake news reported by the main media attributing to anonymous sources. I guess it come down to what do you believe the definition of fake news is? Is it reporting on something baed o

10. peoplepower73 profile image90

Trump asked Comey to back off the Flynn investigation.  That is called Obstruction of Justice.  He even put it in a tweet.  That is a crime.  And then he threatened Comey with an alleged tape.  That is even worse.  That's why no executive privilege.

11. jackclee lm profile image82

It depends on how he was approached. If it was a crime, why didn't Comey report it? Waited till he was fired. Something smells...

12. Randy Godwin profile image60

Jack, could it possibly be that Comey didn't want to end the investigation there and then because more serious facts may eventually come to light. But then, you being a DT fan, couldn't possibly understand the methods normally used by the FBI.

13. peoplepower73 profile image90

Jack:  That's why it is called the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Trump demanded Comey's loyalty.  Comey is above that nonsense, but maybe he didn't go to Trump, just like battered house wives don't report they are battered for fear of reprisal.

14. Randy Godwin profile image60

Jack, DT wanted an oath of personal loyalty from Comey. Since Comey had already swore an oath of loyalty to the country and Constitution as required by his job, what other oath did the DT want? If you cannot answer this simple query then give it up!

15. Ewent profile image69

If you have court evidence that a Constitutional law professor like Obama violated the Constitution, let's see it. Otherwise you are a liar.

8. lisavollrath profile image93
    lisavollrathposted 6 years ago

For months, I've been saying this same thing: Trump will have to do, or be shown to do with overwhelming evidence, something so completely, over the top illegal, that the Republican House and Senate have no choice but impeachment.

For now, there doesn't seem to be enough evidence of that one egregious act, and there isn't sufficient public outcry to make the incumbent Republicans fear for their seats in the next election.

So, I think we're a while away from any sort of impeachment proceedings. We have to let the legal processes play out, and let the investigators do their jobs, and that may take more time than anyone expects. Large, complicated investigations like the ones going on now can often take months, or years, to complete.

What is the crime he is accused of that warrent impeachment? If you can't answer that simple question, then it is just wishful thinking on your part.
      In the meantime, people are feeling better and safer and weathier and more optimistic... aren't thos

2. lisavollrath profile image93
      lisavollrathposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Listing possible crimes Trump has committed that might warrant impeachment wasn't part of the question, so it's not part of my answer. I'm not sure why "let the legal processes play out" is wishful thinking.

You are dodging. There is no alleged crime. I have no love for Trump but seeing what is going on with the left in this country is sad. The TDS has gone overdrive. My advice to all is to sit back, breathe and let the man do his job. If you don't like

4. lisavollrath profile image93

There are currently four Congressional committees, and a Special Counsel investigating Trump. If you are not a member of those investigations, you don't know whether a crime has been committed. Take a breath, and wait for the process to play out.

5. Randy Godwin profile image60

All good points, Lisa. Jack seems to think an investigation should be short and sweet for some reason. I'm weary of those claiming no evidence because they can't believe it. These are the ones who elected DT and they are realizing they've been taken

6. jackclee lm profile image82

Director Comey just testify and answered the question why he should be fired. He said the reason he took notes was because he didn't trust Trump that he may lie about their meeting. Would you stay at a job when you don't trust your boss?

7. lisavollrath profile image93

Again, your comment goes beyond the scope of this question. I answered the question that was asked.

8. Misfit Chick profile image76
      Misfit Chickposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Is anyone else exasperated by this 'what is his crime' BS? If Obama had made as many & these kinds of BIG mistakes at the beginning of his 1st term; haters who carried on about his inexperience would have SCREAMED for his ejection (via lynching)!

9. Ewent profile image69

Trump vindicates himself. Trump exonerates himself. Trump believes his own lies and then expects all of us to do the same just because he says so. What more do we need to prove Trump is a pathological liar?

10. marcelohc profile image59
      marcelohcposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I think we all have the right to speak out. I just think that certain candidates should not be elected. A person who is going to represent a nation and his country has to be prepared and know what he is talking about.
      See below a brief description of

9. Ewent profile image69
    Ewentposted 6 years ago

Most seniors over age 60 recall very clearly WaterGate with all of its nuances and the Republican attempt at cover up. Now, it feels as if this country is going over that same Republican pattern of politics all over again.

Why? Simple. Republicans refuse to face the reality that their oath of office to which they swear is based on our U.S. Constitution.

I don't want Trump impeached. I want him to go to jail. Period. I've had 4 decades of that mug of his in our NY/NJ media and each time he pays his way out of jail is one more time he makes Al Capone, John Gotti, Vito Genovese and Ponzi roll over in their graves.

Who elects a thug who gets a fine for money laundering? Who elects a loony who thinks all 44 past presidents did it all "wrong" and he is the ONLY one who can do it right?

Republicans do. That's who.

When it comes to flying just under radar, Republicans have mastered this art like champs.

Now, the longer the Republicans delay the inevitable just like they tried to do in WaterGate, the more Republicans go down with Trump.

Sessions is smart to bail out now. Trump is like Bubonic Plague. He can't not take others down with him.

An innocent man shouts his innocence to the rafters. A guilty man can't without putting a spotlight on his lies and illegalities. That's why I want Trump to go to the SC for violations to the U.S. Constitution.

If he is allowed to remain in office, count on it. The U.S. Constitution will no longer matter. Trump always said, "Fear is Power." He also said, "When I get punched, I punch back harder."

Those who have young children need to consider what an atrociously spiteful mind like Trump's would do if he is found guilty of colluding with the Russians, rigging in any way a US election or hiding profits he is earning for Trump Organization while president.

That boat has sailed. The Constitution was shreaded under the Obama administration. We conservatives warn the country and we were ignored. Now you see what you get with a lawless country, a corrupt NSA and a politicized IRS and FBI...

No Jack, once again you are speaking from partisanship and not from patriotism. Please relate how Obama shredded the Constitution or at least post a link. Your opinion of Obama's admin is not worth much at this point after you are defending Trump.

Randy, I will be glad, here is one link and just google and you can find many other. It demonstrate to me that you are the partisan, not me.
      https://newrepublic.com/article/120371/ … l-archives

LOL Jack, are you really serious with the right wing hack site you posted a link to? No wonder you don't anything factual about DT's faults reading this kind of BS. Worse than Faux News BS, and that's saying a lot. Ha ha! You kill me Jack, stop it!!

Trump will have the last laugh.

6. Randy Godwin profile image60

No Jack, the American people will have the last laugh, though it's nothing to laugh about when an American President turns out to be a scoundrel who hood winked his loyal followers, and of course, those who saw through his facade in the beginning.

7. Readmikenow profile image95

Facts are facts.  Democrat presidents impeached 2...Republicans 0. Trump has done nothing to warrant impeachment.

10. hunzala profile image53
    hunzalaposted 6 years ago

Somewhere along the way, the clown show has to stop, and I believe legislators who want to be reelected are going to embrace impeachment. It's not going to happen overnight. He may make it through the year or beyond. But something this inept and destructive as this presidential administration is, will not last. The clock is ticking... all it will take is a perfect storm of public outrage, violations of constitutional laws, and a desire for legislators to put the country first rather than their party or ideology to get to midnight.

1. Ewent profile image69

Yours is the only post that makes sense. The reason the RNC right now is hot to support Trump is because they, more than the entire GOP, are responsible for taking Trump's $100 million he claims he donated to his campaign. The GOP and RNC own this.

2. Dean Traylor profile image94

Dude! Why did you copy my entire comment?

11. poppyr profile image93
    poppyrposted 6 years ago

You're all acting as if no politician has lied before.
    No, Trump shouldn't be impeached. I think he believes he's doing what's best for the American people.

1. Ewent profile image69

Trump is not a politician. He came into office thinking he'd do what 44 other president couldn't. His intention was to privatize government down to the last employee so he could be BOSS. On your tax dollars?

2. wrenchBiscuit profile image69

He's doing what he has been told to do by the shadow government, and what is best for rich people. He deserves to be in prison with all of the rest.

12. profile image56
    Pegwyatposted 6 years ago

I believe that Trump will be impeached. I have watched him in the private sector and know at his current position.
    When a Country asks for the a trip to be canceled what does that say for Trump?  He has been know to be a bully! When someone stands up to him he will fire them!

Trump wants what he wants when he wants it and people should be at his beck and call 24/7.
    Trump has said things and then made excuses about why it did or did not happen. When asked a question he has been rude to so many people even his own party is not wanting him in office.

13. RJ Schwartz profile image88
    RJ Schwartzposted 6 years ago

After the testimony of former FBI Director James Comey today, all talk of Impeachment will vanish and quickly.  The Media appears to be taking a hammering and there is testimony that clearly shows the President was not under investigation.  What impeachable offense is available for the Democrats to rally behind at this point?

I hope we can put the partisan battling behind us now and work together for a better America.

Good luck with that, Ralph!  LOL! Your hero has been proven a liar by a well respected--senators included if you listened to the interview--group of people. Or are you saying Trump is an honest man? Really?

14. zolettemeadows profile image60
    zolettemeadowsposted 6 years ago

Well, I'm new here, so I'll speak gently. I agree with most people here when they ask what is the impeachable offense... nothing legally at the moment. We can't go around screaming impeachment every time we don't like a guy who takes office. In my personal opinion every single president has been a smooth talker, and has 9 times out of 10 done the opposite of what they said they were going to do during their campaign. I don't subscribe to any particular party, I like to do my own personal research about the candidates before I vote. Which I think is how it should be done and not just vote republican or democrat in large.
    My personal research of the candidates concluded they (clinton and trump), where both crooked in some way, so which crooked way is less damaging and vote for that one.
    I knew from the get-go Trump would try to run this country like a business. He is venal... to put it bluntly. Basically, Machiavellian. It will lead to an end but not soon. He is very knowledgeable with his words and mannerisms he can influence people to do things for him and then turn around and lie about it and be right. If I was to guess, I'd say he won't be impeached.

1. Dmartin7 profile image39
      Dmartin7posted 6 years agoin reply to this

I agree. I know too many people who will vote for a particular party no matter what manner of candidate is running. People need to start researching the candidates and worry less about the party.

2. zolettemeadows profile image60
      zolettemeadowsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Derek, I was hoping someone else thought about this as well. Thanks for the reply!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)