they are crying

Jump to Last Post 1-25 of 25 discussions (52 posts)
  1. profile image0
    rednckwmnposted 14 years ago

little girls, i love like my own, they dont know i can hear them, sobbing, thier bitch of a mother i thought was my friend, just ran off, wtf am i supposed to do?  right now, i can hear them sobbing........

1. TamCor profile image80
      TamCorposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh, no...maybe all you can do it just go to them, be there for them right now...hug them...

I'm so sorry...sad

1. profile image0
        rednckwmnposted 14 years agoin reply to this

its not enough they want thier mommy.....

2. Margie01 profile image61
      Margie01posted 14 years agoin reply to this

be there for them and comfort them; they need love and if you are there you need to be the one.  Don't bad mouth their mother (in front of them) just give them the love and support.

1. profile image0

omg...no way i would NEVER bad mouth nommy..,.right now is i nee to vent..
        so im doing ok?

2. tantrum profile image59
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

What R U talking about ?

1. mandybeau1 profile image61
      mandybeau1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Glad I wasn't the only one confused!

1. Eaglekiwi profile image74
        Eaglekiwiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Me too !!

Whats goin on RNW, you must be real busy in your household right!

3. love my yorkies profile image61
    love my yorkiesposted 14 years ago

I would say go to them and just hold them.  Wow, can't imagine someone doing that to their kids?  So sad.

4. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

This is so painful to know. I think all your friends here wish you lots of self love to enable you to endure their suffering.

I hope you have an opportunity to help in some way, as I know you will if you can.
    All my best wishes to you. smile

5. profile image0

you dont know.....i want to just hold them....they are trying to be brave and i dont want to embaress them....oh my god...thier older brother has asburgers and hes figured it out but i think maybe i helped....sorry tantrum, on my wii....i had a friend she ran off suddenly, kids ilove like my own are wiyh me n i dont know .....what can i do? i tried to hug them....they want thier mom..wtf? ...how can a woman be so .... but i miss her too

6. Mighty Mom profile image76
    Mighty Momposted 14 years ago

You said it right in your post, rednckwmn: Love them like your own. Even if you can't explain the "why" of what their mom has done, you can model appropriate adult female behavior.
    Pass along all the big hugs you will be collecting from around the hubglobe.
    Hugs!
    MM

1. profile image0

thank you
      trying to keep it in check, ya know?

7. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Poor kids... And poor you... Try to find soothing words for them, but without outright lying though...

1. profile image0

thats the thing, i THOUGHT i did, 'n i hear crying and im so mad and hurt myself and weeks of dealing, its so bad....sounds like they are asleep now.... i never lied, just dont wanna say too much
      thanx everybody
      it just hurts so bad to see such little girls to be blown out of the water by someone i thought i knew......

2. rmcrayne profile image90
      rmcrayneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well said Misha. 

I am so sorry rednckwmn.  Maybe validate their feelings?  “Are you angry?  I am too.  But I still love her.”  “Are you scared?  I am too.  It’s not your fault.”  Try to figure out what they need right now?  Talking about it, not talking about it, your physical proximity and moral support.

8. tantrum profile image59
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

how old is their older brother?. Is he fit to take care of them ? If so ,you don't have to worry. just go there and offer your help. smile

1. profile image0

no way....hes 15...will never emotionaly be above 9...

1. tantrum profile image59
        tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Then you should go and see what's happening in there. do not report as social services take away abandoned children,and that would be worse. I'm sure this woman will appear eventualy. Has she done this before ?

1. profile image0

no, this is new...she has problems....i understand her....but kids come first, right? in my state, no way no how...will i call dhs...i would soooooo raise them if it came down to it....i just want them to know they are loved, without embaressing them

I'm sure she will appear tomorrow or in a couple of days.In the meantime go there and take care of the girls. They'll be O.K. smile

1. profile image0

smile
              shes not coming back
              they are upstairs
              i can do it
              just dont want to mess up.....you didnt see her husband screaming and her son try not to cry..

Yeah, but If she loves them, she's coming back.

9. emievil profile image68
    emievilposted 14 years ago

That's tough DM, on them and on you. What about their dad? Or any known living relative who can take them in or sooth them also? You need all the help you can get here and having another adult (preferably a relative) around can help to get off some of the load from you. Plus it will ease their pain somewhat (I hope).

Good luck and hope their mother will come back soon.

1. profile image0

been trying to help dad....hes a mess...

1. emievil profile image68
        emievilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Then I'd say they're definitely lucky you're there. How about grandparents?

1. profile image0

HA have you read my hubs so far? her family is worse then mine,.i feel for her, i do.....but poor kiddos, they got to come first.....i was just sooo soooo scared, i dont want to make it worse...

2. TamCor profile image80
        TamCorposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I mean this is the best way, but the dad needs to get ahold of himself, and think of his kids.  Their needs really must come first to him right now, so they don't feel like they've been abandoned by both parents...

You're doing good...hang in there!

1. profile image0

he is ok so far
          i offered for tonight
          thought they didnt know
          got up for water and heard sobbing....dads doing best he can, oldest isnt even his

10. Tom Cornett profile image80
    Tom Cornettposted 14 years ago

Have any kids books?  Sometimes it help to take their minds off of things.

11. profile image0

thanks
    yeah i got books
    they seem to be sleeping so far
    tomorrow is going to be long
    need to go to bed?

12. Deborah-Lynn profile image59
    Deborah-Lynnposted 14 years ago

You getting some sleep is the best idea, rednckwmn, then tommorrow, give love, distractions...like a play day with special activites, then come in here and rest on our collective shoulders, we can give you emotional support, encouragement and positive interjections...God has given you everything you need for this moment in time...just sleep now sweetie, and know you are loved and so are these kids...

13. Mighty Mom profile image76
    Mighty Momposted 14 years ago

Everyone's offered really good suggestions so far, I think.
    Get some sleep yourself -- try hard not to obsess on it all night. Just let your mind and body rest.

If you are a spiritual person, pray. Turn this over to God. Ask Him for guidance.
    BTW, you say you don't want to "mess up." You can't, sweetie. Just being here for all of them is a blessing for them.
    Do what comes naturally. You are stronger and smarter than you think, woman! MM

1. Misha profile image62
      Mishaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

RAmen!

And you are one wise superwoman smile

14. profile image0

thanx everbody!!!! i got some sleep, feel much stronger now. going to make everybody waffles, fruit n cream, bacon, sausage and eggs....your all invited.....thanks again

15. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

Just a warning, charity creates a multitude of sins. I hope you have not been leading a double life, pretending to be wicked and actually being a good person. That would be hypocrisy. Best of luck with this mess dear.

16. profile image0
    Sarra Garrettposted 14 years ago

Wow, what a mess.  Just love them like your own.  I took a 6 year old off the streets of AZ (see my Hub)and raised him like my own.  Children need routine and love.  Maybe you need to take them for a while.

17. Sybil Marie profile image59
    Sybil Marieposted 14 years ago

My thoughts are with you RNWM. You are doing great! You are there for them that's all that matters. Mighty mom is right when she says you can't mess up. With the boy on the spectrum he just needs to know what is happening right now. Keep it simple and concrete. First we are doing this, next that etc.
    I work with kids on the spectrum everyday so if I can help there let me Know.
      They will be okay because they are not alone....and neither are you smile

18. profile image0

Today is going good, my friend finally called her husband and said when she will be ready to come back. that helps some. Its goignto be along couple fo weeks, but at least knowing that she is coming back helps alot. The kids are playing mario kart and having a blast. I had a good cry, and got some sleep, and all the tips here have given me more courage, so I feel much braver today. Waffles with strawberries and whipped cream are magic, I think.  smile
    Rawlus, have no fear, I do have a wicked streak, but I try my best to be mostly good... not a double life exactly...

1. Sybil Marie profile image59
      Sybil Marieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Glad to hear things are better today smile

19. profile image0

EK and Tantrum, sorry I confused you.
    I have a friend, and her kids are friends of my kids. AND they are great kids, I think of them like my own kids...long story..
    ANYWAY due to how I was raised, I feel huge bad when kids get ignored by thier paretns..plus, she was a super good friend, or so I thought. She met a guy on MySpace, told her kids she was going on a business trip, and took off. No idea when, if at all, she would be back..I thought the poor littel kiddos were ok, then to help dad out, they spent the night. On my way to use the bathroom, I could hear the kdis weeping, and didnt know what to do. Im really not sane, and not the best person for this type of crap...

1. Helen Cater profile image60
      Helen Caterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

So sorry to hear this and those kids must be feeling sick not knowing if she is coming back. Has she not rung to check they are OK? You must be going out of your mind with not only dealing with a situation you can't fix, but how the hell are you going to deal with the mess if she does not show up. Maybe she is in a bad place and is not thinking straight. I hope this is the case but feel the kids will be messed up. Please let us all know when she returns and hope everything works out for you and the girls.

1. profile image0

Ok. thanks. SO she is messed up. I love her like a sister. She is a good perosn, but in a bad way right now.
        There has been good news recently, she has been in contact finaly. Kids are doing ok so far. I freaked out for a bit, the otehr day, because I honestly dont even have my own life set, or my own head on right, but everyone I know wants me to fix their life, and ..well...I snapped. (in a vaugley private way..no one but you hubbers saw it..)But all is looking up and doing better now. She will be home October 12.

20. RedSonja94 profile image60
    RedSonja94posted 14 years ago

RNW you are doing great!  I just caught this post and I really feel for you.  This must be very difficult right now.  Just being there for the kids is the most important part right now.  Love them and they will come through ok.  Big HUGS to you and them.

1. profile image0

Thank you sooo much. I actually got very good news about thier mom this am!!

21. emievil profile image68
    emievilposted 14 years ago

Great to hear about the news DM. Hope everything really looks up for those kids, the husband and for you smile.

22. RedSonja94 profile image60

That's good news at least.  I hope she sticks to it.  That's still going to be a very hard week for the kids though.  How old are all the kids?

1. profile image0

16, 10, and 7
      they do not know all
      they are happy to have a set date to look forward too. Way better then wondering IF.
      It is good news.

23. Helen Cater profile image60
    Helen Caterposted 14 years ago

That is good news that she has got in touch, but I guess it stll leaves you to deal with the kids. Sounds like you could both do with helping each other and she has been very selfish in running off with a man. If it was on her own I guess you would be a little more understanding.

1. profile image0

I am understanding. She knows it. She fails to speak to me, cuz she feels guilty, and LORD knows I know how that feels. I was mad, but me 'n her are all good now. Kids are back home with Daddy, and he's doing ok too. It has been hard, its been bad timing as this time of year is already difficult for me,I have had to have HUGE shoulders for everyone to cry on lately. But, its all good. Its getting better, and thanks to HP I got thru it too. Thanks all.  smile

24. RedSonja94 profile image60

Glad to hear things are looking up.  At least the kids have something to look forward to now.  And they are old enough to understand a date too.  I thought the kids were younger than that the way you were talking.  That would have been terrible if they weren't old enough to grasp a time for mommy to be home again.

25. Paradise7 profile image69
    Paradise7posted 14 years ago

I caught this story towards the end.  I'm glad things are looking up and I am so glad you were brave and did the right thing and stuck it out for those kids.  Hang in, you're a great lady.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)