Is there life after death?

Jump to Last Post 1-44 of 44 discussions (170 posts)
  1. dyesebel10 profile image62
    dyesebel10posted 14 years ago

After death, do bad people go to hell and good people go to heaven?  Or they reincarnate into some other form of life?

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
      Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Neither. Dead means dead. smile

1. Cagsil profile image70
        Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'll agree. Once you're dead, you're done with all life.

2. myownworld profile image74
      myownworldposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Before I die, I'll make sure my laptop is with me...so in afterlife, I'll log on to these forums and tell you exactly what I find out! just u wait... wink

1. profile image0
        Denno66posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Don't tell Cags that. He may demand concrete proof. lol

1. tantrum profile image61
          tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol

1. Jerami profile image59
            Jeramiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I realy don't know nothing but I wish that Cagsil's pupitmaster would get a new sock. I've heard this performance enough already. Can we  we take a vote???

I'm  bad;  feeling that way anyway.

1. profile image0

Perhaps pennance in the form of a nice cold beer? big_smile

2. myownworld profile image74

oh he'll be too busy sermonizing in heaven....while we'll all be heading straight for fun filled hell! looking forward to it's delights actually...wink

1. profile image0

Cags won't be getting into Heaven with that avatar. big_smile

I hope he does ! Wouldn't like to find him  in Hell ! lol
              Would spoil all the fun!

3. fizzylift profile image60
      fizzyliftposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Neither. They return to the matter from whence they came. What happened to my old eight-track-player once it went into a landfill? Matter returns to the earth. Simple. If you want to live longer, have children as they are truly reincarnation.

1. profile image0

nice picture, Dali?

4. pylos26 profile image69
      pylos26posted 14 years agoin reply to this

What i know for sure is that Mother Nature recycles...I believe all jesus freaks are recycled into snakes.

1. Neil Sperling profile image60
        Neil Sperlingposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOL --- I'm with ya but would say "they already have been recycled into snakes" .... LOL

1. profile image0
          sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Liberals are recycled into weasels, wait thats wrong , they were already weasels! I guess thats the best they could do.

2. Jewels profile image82
          Jewelsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Isn't that an insult to snakes?

1. Jewels profile image82

Esoterically snakes represent sexual energy and all that is powerful, so yes, it is an insult to snakes!

LOL - I agree --- you charmed this snake.... where do ya live and can we dance together for a while?

1. Jewels profile image82

Australia - come on down!

5. VOICE CIW profile image68
      VOICE CIWposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I quote from the Bible the book of John chapter 5 verses 28-29. Marvel not at this for the hour is coming in the which all that are in the graves shall hear (Jesus) voice, and shall come forth they that have done good unto the resurrection of life (heaven), and they that have done evil unto the resurrection of damnation (lake of fire).

6. pylos26 profile image69
      pylos26posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yep...just like every other retired plant or animal...they reincarnate into dust and water.

7. mobilephone guide profile image61
      mobilephone guideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

who knows? maybe after people die, the consciousness or the mind or both moves to a different universe or existence.

8. Neil Sperling profile image60

As I see it...... All there ever was and all there ever is plus all there ever will be... is nothing more than "one massive field of changing vibrations."  Science has proven all things are in a state of vibration, from atoms and molecules to even thought itself. (An EEG machine proves thoughts are vibrations)

That being said - there is no past, nor future -- only one unfolding moment. Our conscious realization of the changes in this field of vibrations then gives us the illusion of time. Without this illusion, all there really is is "Here and now".

So getting back you the original question " after death...." the conclusion to my rant is this.. "we will remain in the vibes"

9. Messenger_of_god8 profile image60
      Messenger_of_god8posted 14 years agoin reply to this

you will live forever if you pay close attention to my wub within the next few weeks i am the the truth

10. Greenheart profile image57
      Greenheartposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi there.
      I think that the whole notion or reincarnation based on good and bad actions has some truth to it.It could be said that if you had killed someone in a past life-time,then maybe you would come back into a difficult circumstance.
      How-ever,i fell that the authorities in any given culture can use and play on people's fears,to keep them subdues and not questioning and less than ecstatic.
      So,i would suggest to you,read around this topic.Dont believe what the so called experts may say but keep an open mind and an open heart.
      You could have a look at my hub on reincarnation to get some more information.Go to http://hubpages.com/hub/pastlives
      Happy 2010!
      Gavin

11. Haunty profile image73
      Hauntyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I don't know, but I hope that death is not the end.

12. profile image0
      Will Bensonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Your question reminded me of a bible quote:

And the disciples asked him, saying, "Why then do the scribes say that Elijah must come first?"

But he answered them and said, "Elijah indeed is to come and will restore all things. But I say to you that Elijah has come already, and they did not know him, but did to him whatever they wished. So also shall the Son of Man suffer at their hand."
      Then the disciples understood that he had spoken of John the Baptist." (Matt. 17:10-13)

This sounds like Jesus is saying John was the reincarnated Elijah??

I pretty sure Elijah as well as was Enoch and maybe Moses were all caught up before dieing. And then Elihh was killed .I'm not sure about Moses.  Maybe Enoch and Moses are  the two witnesses that are to be killed in the streets ?

13. profile image0
      cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

i believe in reincarnation. but not the kind where people come back as butterflies or something. it's more astrological, and people come back as people. we start out as an Aries (the youngest sign in the zodiac) and then keep coming back as the next sign and learn each sign's lessons, then progress to the next one, etc. until we reach Pisces and i have no idea what happens after that wink

Looks like you got a sweet thang  for  a  PICEES  Hope ya get there.

2. gary777g profile image67
    gary777gposted 14 years ago

According to the Bible: "It is appointed to man once to die, and after that the judgement"

http://scripturetext.com/hebrews/9-27.htm

It does not say anything about coming back as anything else.

And being 'good' or 'bad' really has nothing to do with it. 

Again, according to the Bible:  John 6:44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

http://www.eeinternational.org/pages/pa … e_id=31469

I will agree, the text you presented doesn't say anything about coming back, but it does say that- "It is appointed to man(you control your own life) to die(to leave his/her former self behind), and after(you have reached consciousness) that the judgement(meaning- you can judge yourself).

It is appointed to man, to control their life, to die, leave a former self behind, and after, once you reach consciousness, that the judgement, you can judge for yourself.

I find the Basic English translation makes for better understanding:

"No man is able to come to me if the Father who sent me does not give him the desire to come: and I will take him up from the dead on the last day". KJV - John 6:44

http://bible.cc/john/6-44.htm - look at the Bible Basic English text on the page. It is as above.

Now- I'm going give you my take on it-

"No man"(not anyone) is able(capable) to "come to me"(seek guidance) "if the Father who sent me does not give him the desire to come":-(if the 'father'(nature)) who sent "me"(Jesus) does not give him "desire"(seek out in self-interest) to come(forth and ask): and I(Jesus) will take him up from the dead(unconscious) on the "last day"(this is last day of unconscious thought- because the next will be from consciousness.)

Please do realize- the CORE teaching for any religion or occult discipline is to attain- Enlightenment(Consciousness). To see life yourself- make your own decisions- live by your conscience- live by forming thoughts and transforming those thoughts into actions, which you are honest about.

The spiritual path you seek isn't for "GOD" it IS for you to become ONE with yourself. So, you can control everything about your life.

Again, as I have said before- ALL Religions and Religious text IS out of context.

3. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

Accordidng to me, there's another kind of 'life' after death. But no God, no Heaven, no Hell.

Please explain?

I'm curious to hear what you believe "life" after death is?

Why should I explain to you ??
        It's my personal opinion, which I'm not sharing with you nor with anybody else.
        I'm a secretive person, in more ways than one, even here, in hubpages I seemed to be plainly overt.

1. profile image0

Awww. So much for getting your theory on Relativity. big_smile

That's okay, I got something just as good.

2. Cagsil profile image70

Hey you don't want to nice and share your own opinion. Don't.

I was just curious.

Curiosity kills the cat

And, satisfaction brought it back.

not this time !

Like I said before, you don't want to tell or say. Then don't.

But, it does beg one to ask - Why are you in this forum?

If you are here for any other purpose. That's pathetic.

1. profile image0

Not everything has to be proven by science to be fact.

2. tantrum profile image61

lol lol
                    Look yourself in the mirror ! lol
                    New Agey Kid ! lol

2. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I'm with Tantrum, we'll be in the forums afterdeath lol

3. starme77 profile image76
      starme77posted 14 years agoin reply to this

There ya have it smile

What if the thing that ya git is no more or less than what ya are plannin (hopin for)   ???

Like everyboby says,,  you are in controll of youe life?????

4. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

I believe most people will go to  Heaven and only the really bad face hell but I'm not God and this how I interpret it. Yes there is life after death.

5. UPStar profile image60
    UPStarposted 14 years ago

I recently wrote a hub about heaven, and the feedback I received in my email was very interesting. Many people have experienced or "seen" heaven. There are a number of great books where people talk about thier experiences.
    But it's not a "Bad-Good" issue at all.
    God is Holy. No one qualifies for heaven.
    Only forgiveness through Jesus gets us there.

Hmmm....?

People "seeing" their supposed "god"? Doubtful, sounds like you've been taken in by some liars, who are either reinforcing their own faith(by emailing you(because they know you can't see them) and lying about their experience) or there are some really disturbed people out there making fun of you.

Of course, there are MILLIONS of books about all sorts of topics regarding religion. How do you think it makes so much money?

Come on people- Keep it real.

You want GOD, be your own GOD and accept life for it's true understanding. And, if you're going to continue to read religious text- make sure it's in the CORRECT context that mixes with the CORE fundamental of your religion.

If what you read, doesn't make sense or you are unsure how to interpret- please do not 'assume' you know and understand, because that assumption will most likely misguide you in the wrong direction.

Geez, glad that's not the only right of passage!

6. profile image0
    Denno66posted 14 years ago

He's baaaaack! big_smile

1. Luciendasky profile image59
      Luciendaskyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol, Denno, sorry but I couldn't help but look at your profile pic while you said that... baaaaaa ck!

1. profile image0

I scare myself sometimes big_smile

7. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

there is death after life, that I am certain

Hi pretty ! that's a fact ! big_smile

1. Joelle Burnette profile image71
        Joelle Burnetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It's also a fact that too many people die in their hearts and spirit long before they die. That's truly unfortunate and such a waste of life.

1. Greenheart profile image57
          Greenheartposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi there.
          Dying from a broken heart or an un-lived life is a worry for some.
          We need to live from an open-heart.And an open mind.There is away too much close mindedness in this culture,in individuals.
          Lets tear open the barn gate and run free,even if a little crazy!

2. Cagsil profile image70

Are you really sure about that?

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
        prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yes, we are all going to become fertilizer

HI CAGSIL!

8. Joelle Burnette profile image71
    Joelle Burnetteposted 14 years ago

Don't worry so much about something you have no control over. I believe in physics...your energy transfers into something else in the universe. Still, do your best to live a good life: happy, healthy, do well by your family, friends, community. Just try to be a good person and do what you can to live a full life without hurting others mentally, physically, financially, etc.

This isn't God, Jesus, any man's words written down in a book to control people's minds...it's simply, common sense.

1. profile image0

I like your way of thinking. smile

1. Joelle Burnette profile image71
        Joelle Burnetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, Den. It comes from having a sister who died at too young an age and thoroughly enjoying science and art.

2. dyesebel10 profile image62
        dyesebel10posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Very well said.  I agree.  Thank you.

And to this, as you two agree with Joelle Burnette's statement- is to live full conscious of your thoughts and all your actions.

Just stay, honest with yourself and in your dealings with others. Protect and value Life, not just your own, but others as well.

That's what it means to be truly conscious human being.

You are self-guided through your thoughts and actions, which are honest because of your conscience. You are to VALUE your own life and others' life. Protect all human life, including yourself.

There is NO need for a "GOD" to guide you. Because, you can do it yourself.

1. profile image0

Are you writing a How-To book? Seriously, it sounds like you're pitching the opening chapter on your test audience. I'm just saying..... big_smile

I see your point, but No.

I'm trying to open up clarity about life and some of the misconceptions people have come to learn or belief as fact.

Nothing more, nothing less.

1. profile image0

Misconceptions to you, perhaps... be careful what you label as lies to people....

Misconceptions to you perhaps. (I have no misconceptions about life I know what it is- the misconception is what other people think they know)

"be careful what you label as lies to people"

Are you serious? You're going to sit there and tell me that if someone tells me that they have be emailed by others who CLAIM to have seen or talk to "GOD".

Calling them liars isn't a far leap or a much less jump than it is they would be truthful, which is a BIGGER leap to make.

Who are you kidding? Come on- let's keep it real.

1. profile image0

Who am I kidding? Uh, sigh, let me see if I can clarify my position: Whether you see others' viewpoints as silly or counter-productive, they may be quite firm in those viewpoints. Telling them that they're wrong is like telling them that their mother is ugly. See my point now?

Just something to be aware of Cagsil.  When affirming someone elses affirming statement, it sounds condescending and quite patronizing.  An evangelical was doing that often in the forums months ago and it passes a terrible space.

Thank you for your input.

9. Colebabie profile image61
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

No idea. And that's cool.

You have no idea. Yet you find that cool? Hmm... lol

1. Colebabie profile image61
        Colebabieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yup.

10. profile image0
    zampanoposted 14 years ago

We don't die all at the same time.
    After I die, there'll be a lot remaining living.
    So, there is life after death.

An exception for hubbers.
    They have gained immortality through their
    enlightened writings and exchange of deep exquisite thoughts
    hehehe

11. tantrum profile image61

@ cagsil
    you're so small and so short, that you will never reach my highness ! lol lol lol

lol lol lol lol lol

Happy I made you laugh at your own image !
        lol lol lol

You can't even interpret what people say properly. So, I guess that explains the fact that you think I'm laughing at myself, when the FACT is I was laughing at you.

Someone who thinks themselves better than I.

We are equals- one man, one woman.

Sorry, you're view is skewed in a manner, to think yourself better than me, but the reality is you're NOT, but your statement says a lot about you.

Thanks for sharing. I learned alot.

1. profile image0

You two are quite vociferous in your engagements, hmm?

I didn't.
            Learn a thing ,I mean.
            You're ignorant of so many things ! I'm appalled !
              lol lol

Cool, more information. Thank you, I enjoy knowledge.

12. profile image0

Yeah, like not feeding the bears. big_smile

13. tantrum profile image61

SHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :LOL:

14. profile image0

Never taking yourself too seriously is better than all the knowledge in the world, Spock. lol

Like I've said before.

Knowledge is power.

Understanding is limitless.

When you take "life" serious, as should, you take FULL control of your life can accumulate limitless power, which is presently still unrealized and then change your life, shape it what you want, remove blocked limitations and accomplish any task you set in front of you.

Without either- again, you wonder aimlessly through life, not knowing the better, but only come to determine life is hard.

When the TRUTH of life is that Life is easy. It's PEOPLE who make it complicated. If you let anyone control any part of your life, then you are not being responsible for ALL of your life.

If you're not being SELF responsible for all aspects of your life, then you obviously don't understand, the knowledge you have obtained about Life. Or, you lack the knowledge for understanding of what life means.

I apologize for the philosophy, but it's only logical. lol

1. profile image0

It is to you. big_smile

15. profile image0
    Justine76posted 14 years ago

I have no input on this question. Ive never died. Im not risking wasting this life on the idea that there might be more. As far as I know, they are not grading on a curve..so do your best!!
    I wanted to say..hey cagsil, like the new avitar!!  lol

16. profile image0

He does persist. smile

17. myownworld profile image74
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

shhhh...he's lurking very near..... can almost hear him now...yikes

1. profile image0

lol

1. myownworld profile image74

stop u!! he'll come and get you first!!!

1. profile image0

That's what I hoping fer! big_smile

((((ducking under that wool...))))

You're not afraid of 'that' ??!! Are you ?

oh...his 'that' haunts me in my sleep....!

(I have a feeling he's Maximus reincarnated! u reckon?)

lol Maybe ! I think he's mohit's father ! lol

lol oh it's all in the same family....! like a mafia...

2. profile image0

Oh crap! You might be right. You think maybe that's one of the signs of the Apocalypse?

No way ! He's not that important !

Ya don't gotta be very smart to know that sumtin always comes after . 

"And a child shall lead them".

18. Jerami profile image59
    Jeramiposted 14 years ago

I'm goina be kinda like the energizer rabit.

19. profile image0

Yer gonna poop batteries?

20. Jerami profile image59

There is a program on TV now about the Mayans, Hopi Indians , some chinese guy and they say that science sudjests many sicientific probabilities points to  2012 as a catastrophic date.   What would you say if The bible points to this date also ???

1. Black Lilly profile image61
      Black Lillyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I would say we already had something similar in 2000; in addition we were also faced with Y2K problem then. We are still alive though, nothing's changed...

I don't think that the 2000 thing was anything similar. That had everything to do thinking that computers might not be able to comprehend a new number.
           The 2012 thing is kinda like when on the spring equonox an egg stands on end for about 45 seconds during the electrometic gravitational change taking place; such a simple thing from our prospective that happens twice a year going on un-noticed by most people. But in the southern states you can tell the diffrence just by taking notice of the apearence of the foilage. This event on dec 21, 2012 will be on a univerasl scale. that happens not twice a year but once every 25665 years. Moving from one season to another. And this is the tip of the iceburg.

21. drej2522 profile image68
    drej2522posted 14 years ago

ha, I hope he reads it.

22. profile image0

Be prepared for a two-page answer. lol

I'm glad you find what I say or how I say amusing.

Thank you. You simply confirm everything I do.

1. profile image0

You make a compliment sound like an insult. Is that possible? lol

Your reply is intriguing.

I am very glad that you find what I say and apparently how I say things amusing.

Seriously, I am glad.

23. drej2522 profile image68
    drej2522posted 14 years ago

yesss, I am well aware of his...persistence. many people look at the world through only one lens...their own smile

24. profile image0

His Spock avatar was due to my calling him that once. He tends to rub people the wrong way, but I find his posts entertaining.

1. drej2522 profile image68
      drej2522posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Actually, he posts some really good points. I just think he is wrong! He is probably my exact opposite in every way.

1. profile image0

I agree. He is not looking at the forest for the trees.

25. fatfist profile image64
    fatfistposted 14 years ago

Is there life after death?

There better be, or else I want back all my money I gave to the church.

lol lol lol

lol

26. Dee Dee MonSherie profile image60
    Dee Dee MonSherieposted 14 years ago

Yes, but will your vibes be hellish, torturous, nightmarish in nature, or will your vibes be heavenly, peaceful, melodious vibes?  If they are wrong and you are right, they lose nothing in the eternal end...but if they are right and your are wrong....eternity is a long, long long time for "I wish I wouldda, shouldda, couldda's....just didn't know, it didn't make sense to me....regrets to infinity....yes?

'Our conscious realization of the changes in this field of vibrations then gives us the illusion of time. Without this illusion, all there really is, is "Here and now". '...... eternity is "the one unending moment that never began..... it just vibrated because it "Just Is" ... and we are no less than the trees and the stars a part of this field of vibrations.

I love the vibrations of life in all it's illusions and splendor and have no fears associated with your coulda, shoulda statement.

2. mobilephone guide profile image61
      mobilephone guideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

i think that the moment we die, the mind stays at the same vibration to all eternity. so yeah, we better have happy thoughts when we are about to die! smoke weed!

27. earnestshub profile image81
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

No!

28. pylos26 profile image69
    pylos26posted 14 years ago

My girl friend was big on vibrators...uhh... i mean vibrations too.

29. pylos26 profile image69
    pylos26posted 14 years ago

uhhh...no offence intended neil...hey thanks for becoming my fan.

30. profile image0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 14 years ago

absolutly ..there is life after death, our spirt and soul is everlasting...I know it is a touchy subject for some, so I will not elaboraate on this post smile...but thank you for letting me get my 2 cents worth in...

31. profile image50
    SamiTheFinnishBoyposted 14 years ago

Bad people go to Hell and good to Heaven. Who is bad? isn´t a bad human breaking the laws of GOD? and good human obeying them?
    Verily the transgressors will be the inhabitants of Hell-fire.
    People will be judged according to their deeds. Ignorancy is almost ruling the world.

32. Amandasofyork profile image60
    Amandasofyorkposted 14 years ago

Is there life after death, varies from person to person, it is personal perception. But, in Bible it is written : Your spirit & soul leave the body. Your body returns to dust and your spirit and soul returns to God. God then accepts you or rejects you depending on if you accepted Him or rejected Him in this life. Also, it says the dead are still waiting on their physical bodies to be resurrected from the grave.

Quran says there is no life after death.

Hinduism says there is life after death.

33. profile image50

There is life after death. You either accept the One and Only God and HIS messenger or you will go to Hell. I doesn´t matter what you do beacause you have to accept what GOD ordained.

I'm glad to go to Hell .
      It would be more entertaining.
      no 'fanatic Christians ' there !!

Thanks for the info ! lol lol lol

34. profile image50

There is no entertainment in Hell...it is suffering. And there are christians because they worship the prophet of GOD. That is one think that GOD will not forgive.

I'm so happy your God will not forgive me ! I don't even care to meet him. He sounds like an arrogant, proud kind of 'god'

35. profile image50

GOD is not bad and HE is arrogant but not like bad-arrogant if you get my meaning. HE is like that beacause HE knows that HE is the Greatest who has the power to do anything. HE has gave you food, home, clothes an HE does what HE wants. HE takes a life when HE wants and HE gives life when HE wants.

Well I'm happy i'm not related to him in any way. lol
      If you like a 'god' that can do what he wants with you, that's your life , not mine, thank you

36. profile image50

Well GOD is with everyone, all the time.

not with me, boy !

37. Elisa Yager profile image61
    Elisa Yagerposted 14 years ago

"I AM" exists and is with everyone - those who claim faith in Jesus Christ and those who don't.  God continually reaches out to all - those who claim faith in Jesus Christ and those who don't. 

Christ will not return to earth to gather His church until all have heard and had the opportunity to accept His message of salvation or not accept it.  The decision is yours.

Life DOES exist after death, but it is not a physical life, it is a spiritual life.  Heaven exists for those who receive God's precious gift of salvation - which is something God earnestly desires for each mortal.  Hell was created for satan and his brood. But Hell is not the "firey furnace" as most people think.  It is eternal separation from God.  Having had a loving relationship with him for the past 31 years, to be eternally separated from Him would, indeed be hell.

My two cents.

Excuse me !!

Speak for yourself !
      As I said 10000000 of times, assuming atheists are doomed and within salvation due to their lack of beliefs is offensive.

We don't belief !!
      Isn't that clear enough for you??? yikes

This is my billion, in responce to your 2 cents.

38. Jerami profile image59

I think that there is a scripture that says that nothing is as it apears to be.   I think that is true

39. Jerami profile image59

My beliefs on this subject has not changed much since sixth grade science class.
       Matter can not me annihilated. You can burn it and you simply change its form.  Energy does not become nonexistent but simply moves to a diffrent location.
        We believe but we do not KNOW what form we will be changed into nor where the life energy goes; but they still "is".
        Maybe "GOOD  and EVIL"  will merge becoming ONE
    "Kinda like";... a pinch of salt, cup of sugar,a bit of baking powder, 3cups of flour,and an egg,add water and mix thoroughly;  bake and ya got CAKE.   
      Maybe our spirit is but one ingredient for something else.

Yea I'm wacky. But I gotta look at everything before I discard anything.

40. profile image54
    (Q)posted 14 years ago

Silicon heaven, a place where all the machines souls go to be served to, after their servitude to mankind is complete on earth.

As they say, the lamp shall lie down with the iron.

41. aware profile image68
    awareposted 14 years ago

metamorphosis its real

42. Lady Guinevere profile image66
    Lady Guinevereposted 14 years ago

Personal experience life does go on and on and on and on:  http://hubpages.com/hub/What-I-learned-When-I-Went-Home

43. cheaptrick profile image75
    cheaptrickposted 14 years ago

I was recently converted to Frisbeetarianism by Maven"When you die your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck".
    If your out there Maven You forgot to tell me where the nearest church is or what the most spiritual color is.
    I am in fear for my Disk...please hurry...

44. K Partin profile image60
    K Partinposted 14 years ago

Don't know, haven't died yet! And I'm not rushing to find out either!! yikes

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)