My Experience in Playing the Phenomenal Farmville Game
This hub also contains tips and tricks to play Farmville as well as reasons why people love this game.
Launched just few months ago the phenomenal online gaming hit the Farmville offered by Zynga and Facebook took the world by storm. Millions of millions of people worldwide got hooked up with this online gaming craze. At first I am unfazed with the presence of this game in the online gaming scene although I am aware that this game has a mammoth numbers of followers and commands great popularity from its die-hard users. Being an instructor in one of the top college in our place, I will laugh at my students, colleagues and friends as they play the game with a lot of hard work, fervor and perseverance, the devotion and time they used to play this game was indeed mind boggling. It really throw me right off every time my friends were on a big rush to open their computer to harvest their so called ripened crops with so much eagerness and oftentimes weariness as if they are running out of time or I will hear from them, “My crops are rotten already,” and they become sad as if they’ve lost a part of themselves nyahahaha, then eventually they become sad, distressed and their day was completely ruined. For me then, this act is a show of immaturity and I can’t help think of them as irrational and illogical, since they are all grownups and they must act according to their age bracket. Moreover, I think of them as overgrown kids playing a game which has a graphics that can be likened to a animated cartoon series. I said to myself I will never play this crap and keep on my mind that I will never behave the way my friends, students and colleagues have shown with Farmville.
- The New FarmVille Twist the English Farm
Although the online game of FarmVille which is offered by both Zynga and Facebook is not as very popular as before, solid fans and aficionados of the game are still alive and kicking so as to speak....
- Why Farmville is so Popular Until Now
The monster Facebook continues to show off its cusp for greatness as its presence come to fore in the Internet realms. With its Farmville, which commands a mammoth following together with its other games that...
One month had passed after Farmville was launched, I crossed upon in one of the invitations sent to me by one of my Facebook friend (geez, I have a lots of Farmville friends neighbor requests as well as Farmville gift requests, I have about more or less 50 between them that time). As soon as I opened one of the invitation and give it a try to this game (Farmville), I have two motives at that time (with lots of questions too), to see why so many people are addicted to this game and to determine the reasons why people is so affected with the outcome of how their respective farms are doing.
When I opened the invitation to play the game and see the Farmville game environment, wow, I was mesmerized by it. One of the thing I hated about Farmville then is the notion that this game is difficult to play and hard to get started with, and all of these were instantly demolished, same manner with how I viewed the game at first especially the behavior of people that plays the game like being immature, irrational, illogical and become sad when their crops get rotten. I’m playing the game unexpectedly being like magnetized, the tutorials were so easy to follow and learning the ropes of playing Farmville was relatively easy, like plowing, planting and harvesting.
Playing just after several minutes of Farmville helped me get acquainted with the game with relative ease. I never thought Farmville game play was an easy picking for a newbie playing the game for the first time. Now after being satisfied with how the game progresses, I’m beginning to love the game my friends loves to play. Now I understand why they’re on a rush or they get lonely when bad things happen to their farms. Now, like them, I’m bound to get sad or happy depending on how my character figures well in the game. I’m on the same league with them, as I never saw it coming that I am mind-controlled already, and get addicted too, as this gets to my nerves as if it is part of me.
Using my intensive online gaming experience with being a Tantra online game aficionado, hehehe, and utilizing my wits to the
hilt I was been able to raise my level to 12 in just three days and after a
week I was at level 20 already, hehehe, overcoming most of my friends in just one week. This is remarkable enough
since leveling up in Farmville is difficult when you are not sure with what you’re
doing. Just like my irrational and illogical friends in Farmville, nyahaha, I was
requesting to be a neighbor of my friends and asking gifts from them from time
to time. Gifts and neighbors can play a vital part when you’re still a low
level player for they help you accomplish few ribbons quest like “The Unspoiled Gift,” “The Good
Samaritan,” "Local Celebrity," and even helps you unlock expansion features of the game which
requires some numbers of neighbors to make them available. Now the teasing and picking
backfired on me, hahaha, but that doesn’t bother me from playing the game I
loved and helps me get through stress and problems, and besides they are
addicted to the game too in other words I’m just like one of them. I leveled up
so fast because I employed tricks, tips and my wits. My level grew to the line
of two in my first week as I stated earlier, I am now at level 34 two weeks
later and still leveling up strong and enjoying the game just like the millions
of millions of people they have had felt for the game.By the way Farmville users all around the world just surpassed the 16 million barrier mark and still growing.
Here are some tips and tricks I utilized to get through with Farmville.
1. Purchase hay bales often, this decoration is cheap and could give you a whopping 5 experience points, the most given by any other stuffs that can be bought in Farmville store.
2. Accomplish the ribbon quests as many as you can, for this will give you bonus Farmville coins and experience points. Ask as many gifts as you can from your neighbors and friends, buy tent house to get away with Architect quest, buy hay bales to accomplish the Pack Rat Quest, collect as many neighbors as you can to help you overcome local Celebrity and Good Samaritan Quest, plant different kinds of plant and trees, concentrate on planting flowers for there is a quest for harvesting flower (the Flower Power Quest). This moves you do will help you level up faster.
3. Save time playing the game, trap your character using hay bales, there is a bug in the game that when you’re character is trapped it is forced to plow, plant and harvest crops without walking around.
Don’t rely on cheat engines it spoils the game
and the essence of fair and square game play, but I prefer using bots to plow, plant and harvest easier. You may visit this link to get cool bot to farm better.
5. When you adopt an animal this too will help you in the ribbon quest Animal Shelter, but don't use them yet so that other friends of yours will also get them.
The screenshot of my character in farmville.
Reasons why people love this game.
1. The Farmville is easy to fathom game.
2. There are a lot of ways to decorate your farm, and it encourages users to tap their creativity.
3. Farmville is a social game, it helps you bond with people around you from friends, to colleagues to your relatives.
4. The ribbon quests offers a lot of challenge to players and extra experience points, Farmville coins and even cool items.
5. Regular updates keeps the game exciting from time to time.
6. Farmville will allow you to achieve your dreams for it allows you to be rich in the virtual world, in other words, it helps you forget your frustrations in real life.
7. The graphics used in Farmville is clear and detailed.
8. It allows you to have your own farm, garden or even a jungle without getting dirty.
9. It can be played with any people from all ages, regardless of sex and status in life.
10. It gives you instant fun every time you reach milestones, like achieving a ribbon after finishing certain tasks or simply when you level up.
My ninth hub in the November HubChallenge... HP ROCKS...
You might be interested in:
Information and Technology