The sound of a dog licking it's feet or coat. That sound makes me crazy - it will actually wake me up at night. And love my husband dearly, but the sound of him clearing his throat is so loud and just makes me cringe. And trying to install software on a computer that should take it but something is wrong and it has no clue and I have no clue and ........that drives me nuts.
#3: People who drop the door in your face when you are right behind them. #2: Strangers asking me personal questions like how much I make, how old I am, etc.
And the # 1 annoying thing that drives me crazy...
People who let their kids scream, laugh loudly or otherwise create clatter in movies, church, at weddings and other places where it should be quiet. I always got up and took my child out so she would not disturb those around me. I would appreciate it if you would do the same.
People that litter annoy me. I saw a teenager come out of a store take food out of a bag and then drop the bag in the middle of the street. It also annoys me when people are bothering everyone around them. When I was at the beach a group of people were acting like they were deliberately trying to bother everyone around them. I know they spent a few minutes trying to bother me. Two men walked over to me and started dancing right in front of me.
I am also annoyed by people that do not use good manners. When someone coughs, sneezes or burps it really annoys me if they do not at least try to cover their mouth.
BTW, I HATE the new Betty Crocker commercial with the kid squealing "Please" all the way through the store. THEN, to top it off, the mom gives into his horrid behavior and gives him a snack. Wow! Just Wow!
Hi actually like you, I despise gum chewers for a number of reasons. One would be one of your answers and that is when they are trying to crack their gum in your ear, especially when you're trying to concentrate.
Another reason, is that people and not only kids, tend to forget where to find a waste basket in a supermarket. And because they do not know where to dispose of it, end up sticking it behind, or on the side of a can of peas, or corn that you just grabbed a hold of on the shelf.
And the one I probably hate the most, is the one where you go into the city to have a nice dinner with a group and then just before walking into the restaurant, near a subway for example, you spot some clown picking a piece of old chewed gum off the rail and sticking it into their own mouth. I guess they must think it's free candy, or something similar, who knows maybe crack. lol.
- people sniffing every few seconds rather than blowing their nose
- queue jumpers
The first two make my stomach turn, the first is particularly inconsiderate because it's known that this gives most people the willies, and the third is an out and out display of selfishness. Although if someone asks nicely and has a good reason for wanting to queue jump I will let them.
At this age I don't suffer fools nor rude people well at all -- well, that may be age related or not as I didn't handle those things too well when I was younger either! I also find my patience is short with folks who ask very personal questions -- which is obviously none of their business. Gosh, I am gettin' cranky!
1. Mr./Mrs./Miss Know it all. They have been there and done that, and can tell you how everything should or should not be done. They dominate the conversation in a loud voice, so only they can be heard. 2. People who are constantly on their cell phone, conducting their conversations in public. I was forced to listen to a lady in the waiting room of my doctor’s office, tell her friend about her sex life—or lack of it. 3. People who talk about their personal lives at work. They evidently think everyone wants to hear it. They go on and on about what their spouse, girlfriend, or child said or did last night. Or how they cannot pay their bills because they are not paid enough, and on and on.
These people are carriers of stress, and gladly dish it out as if others want to hear about their lives. Bobbi
1. People that take up a whole aisle at the grocery store and refuse to move. They'll leave their cart on one side and peruse the counters on the other side. I always say they are part of the "I'm the only one in the world" club.
2. People that don't say "thank you" or "excuse me".
3. Drivers (usually people in trucks) that get behind me and ride my bumper and blind me with their bright lights. They think that will make me move faster. Um. No. It doesn't. I actually go slower and laugh at them when it's impossible for them to go around.
What 3 things do you think someone w/o a lot of time can do to increase their earnings on Hub pages?What tips do you have for someone to increase their earnings on HP even if they don't have a lot of time to dedicate to...
I love America so much and I really hope to see America last longer as the world's most powerful nation, but not with the way things are going right now in America.Anyway, to cut the long story short, I have studied the...
Quick, name 3 things that you are grateful for:With Thanksgiving coming up, we tend to think of the things we are most grateful for. If you had 30 seconds to give your answer off the top of your head, what would it be?...