Christ's Death

Jump to Last Post 1-17 of 17 discussions (113 posts)
  1. darkinside profile image57
    darkinsideposted 13 years ago

i had heard at the time of christ's death ,at that particular time when Christ died,satan got all the power-just for that time only.then it became dark everywhere..etc.....as narrated in Bible...heard that is the only time eventhough it lasted seconds but world was in the hands of satan..so that christ screamed to Lord and died...anyone believes this?

1. aka-dj profile image65
      aka-djposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I don't know what you mean, but Christ's death was NOT a victory to satan at all. He thought he won something, but actually he totally lost authority and power at the resurrection of Jesus.
      His death was NOT the end for Him. It was a new beginning for all of us who believe.
      Do you believe?

"darkinside" sounds a bit gloomy.??? hmm
      Hopefully you are not! smile

1. darkinside profile image57
        darkinsideposted 13 years agoin reply to this

means at that particular time when Christ asked hopelessly  'God  why you left me'? and after that cry he died.....and following that a series of happenings take place including ..including arousal of deaths....i heard recently at that time when christ died-when all these things happened-the spirit of God-Holy spirit gone(just for that particular time)-that let Christ to behave like this.otherise he s not supposed to say like tha to God...i think now you got the point
                      i know well  it is the starting for all of us.......aka-dj.i have heard that thing during a discussion.just asked.actually we cant comment on that.i think that part of Christ's life is some what complcated..........differeent interpretations are there by different groups.....
                      though my name is gloomy.....me not like that....name is just part of the business.......

1. Deaconess profile image60
          Deaconessposted 13 years agoin reply to this

That doesn't sound like anything that is in scripture, but rather, someone trying to make excuses for why Jesus, who is supposed to be God incarnate, would have been praying to God... instead of that person accepting that Jesus praying to God, means that Jesus is not God.

1. profile image0
            brotheryochananposted 13 years agoin reply to this
      2. getitrite profile image70
        getitriteposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think I'll just read Harry Potter.  It makes way more sense.

1. Rishy Rich profile image72
          Rishy Richposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Me too

2. kess profile image60
      kessposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It is an impossibility that Christ would die,

What happened was that light went into the midst of darkness (DEATH) to release those bound within it.

When this happened darkness seemed to have had control over the all light.. but darkness do not yet know its own nature neither the nature of light.

So what seems to the eyes of flesh as success,

to the eyes of the Spirit is victory...

3. Randy Godwin profile image59
      Randy Godwinposted 13 years agoin reply to this

None of the well known historians or contemporary scientists mentioned this ever happening!  Nor was the the corpses rising from the graves and walking the streets, as it says in one of the "according to" gospels, ever recorded by a reputable source.

All just hearsay and fiction!

4. Dave Mathews profile image60
      Dave Mathewsposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Darkinside: Receive God! Receive Jesus as your saviour! Step into the "LIGHT" and be with God eternally!

Satan is considered the prince of darkness and is believed by some to be ruling over earth until Jesus Returns. This is totally false. God would not permit to rule over earth, God's creation for even one milli-second.

Jesus cry at his death was "Father Forgive Them For They Know Not What They Do." It was Jesus announcement that He was receiving the sins of all mankind, past present and future upon himself so that all sin could be forgiven.

5. profile image51
      paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi friend darkinside

Jesus did not die on the Cross, he was delivered from the cross in near-dead position and later he secretly migrated to India. So the world was never ruled by Satan; not for a single moment, the Creatror-God Allha YHWH has always ruled the world.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

6. profile image0

Nope. I don't believe in a personalized cosmic, fallen angel satan entity, other than the word is a metaphor for some earthly type of evil.
      The god of this world is Yahweh it is He who brings good and evil upon all and blinds the hearts of people, giving strong delusion to many, and partial doctrines to some and revelation to others. God is not complicated, neither are his ways.
      To say that God created an angel that the 'flaw of pride' was 'found in' and then persuaded other 'flawed' angels is insulting to God and me.

1. profile image57
        stoneyyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Amazing how believers tell God what is insulting to Him.  What hubris, errrr Christian 'humility.'

If 'God' is 'insulted' by what someone who is 'less than an amoeba in comparison, its his own fault for scripting it in the first place and it should be kept in strict isolation.

Whether something is insulting to you is irrelevant and immaterial and part of the 'Divine Plan.'  Such is your personal problem.

I do notice Christians, in the main, are unconcerned whether their words/beliefs are insulting to others.  But then expect others to treat Christians with the care they don't show others.

Any 'flaw of pride' or anything else *was* manufactured by 'God.'  For one, 'He' 'said so' and since 'He manufactured everything' it follows as well.

'Gives strong delusion to many' is quite right.  Christians are a spotlit example of that statement.

That you are superstitious is your business.

1. profile image0

for joining 2 days ago and no hubs yet, and a focus on just posting in this forum, i will say that you may well be an invented adversary or satan (as the word shtn in hebrew translates) I will just assume you are here to vent, either a psuedoname for one of the 4 who get whipped continually in here, or some friend to them. I don't care to respond to your overinflated rant. As far as i am concerned you may just lack spiritual common sense and worldly common sense also.
          I am not supposed to treat you or anybody else in any way special at all.

1. profile image57

I see, once again, you've not the honesty, or courage, to address the points I raised.  Thank you for acknowledging you can't rebut them.

I, and other readers, are quite aware you run away declaring victory.  Gee, rebutting your 'points' is now an 'overinflated rant.'  [laughter]

Yes, I joined a few days ago and worked with the stuff coming up on the monitor at the time.  Yes, it lead to the display of other threads.  Yes, I'm expanding my 'horizons' as as I familiarize myself with this site.

Once again, you make an arse of yourself with the 'vent' and 'pseudoname' for a regular here comment.

Now, how about showing some courage and integrity by addressing points raised you're supposedly responding to?

'Spiritual common sense.'  [snort]  What nonsense, but you're free to believe in it.  big_smile

I do have a question.  Some of your posts come up blank.  The appearance is you wrote something as the person seems to be responding to what doesn't show up on my monitor.  Explain, please.

7. pjk_artist profile image63
      pjk_artistposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hey Darkinside. Want to know the truth? You are Light inside!
      The only cross Jesus dies on is the body of man. God dies, likes a seed, only to be born again. You will experience the birth of Christ within you. You will experience all that scripture foretells symbolically. When you die you don't really die for we are all eternal beings. You forget this at your time of death and ask "how can God let this happen?" Then some say "if there was a God He would not let this happen." That is the State of Satan. Denial.

When you read the bible keep in mind the (unknown) authors were trying to teach us two central lessons. 1. God exists in you. He is not an external being. The form is called Jesus Christ in scripture. 2. You only have to suffer a little while here for you are an infinite eternal being. You may use God's gift to you to ease suffering in this world. That gift is the power of your own wonderful human imagination.

As I tell you this I am playing the role of Andrew, who is always bringing people to Christ. Do you see the real Christ now Darkinside?

1. profile image0
    8. Mancini profile image60
      Manciniposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Er, no, that's just theology according to the likes of Hagin and Copeland. smile The darkness over all the earth was just a representation of the fact that the Light of the World had been extinguished. Satanic rule can be definitively ruled out, however temporarily. Christ's death after all was the hammer blow to the devil's kingdom, and the crushing of the seprent's head.

9. profile image0
      Onusonusposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Comparing the power of Satan to the power of God is like comparing the worlds largest army to a bunch of two year olds with water pistols. It doesn't even come close.

2. worldgrandeur profile image59
    worldgrandeurposted 13 years ago

Just a bedtime story....

1. aka-dj profile image65
      aka-djposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes, bedtime is a good time to tell it.
      Actually, anytime is a GOOD TIME!
      Have you heard it. I mean really heard it? hmm

3. aususaeast profile image60
    aususaeastposted 13 years ago

I believe that according to the Bible satan has alot of power and control here but if we call on the name of Jesus Christ then through his sacrifice we are clensed in God's eyes and God can then intervene on our lives.

1. profile image57

You're welcome to that belief.  [shrug]

Please keep in mind *everything* that occurs was scripted by God.

4. darkinside profile image57

thanx all....and  i jst asked about that..pls dont  take it seriously

5. thirdmillenium profile image61
    thirdmilleniumposted 13 years ago

Satan is the prince of the world, even as you are reading this now.
    He will be banished eternally when Jesus come calling second time around

1. Beelzedad profile image59
      Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Why didn't he just banish him the first time round? smile

1. Dave Barnett profile image56
        Dave Barnettposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Satan/ Lucifer nas been defeated, he was bound in chains, and placed before the throne of God. This was acheived by the sacrifice of the Holy Lamb. To doubt this is to doubt the power, and evidences a lack of faith. Satan has no power other than what God gives him, and what we allow him to do in our lives. This is not a test, it is so that we would be able to choose between darkness or light.

This really makes no sense at all. God gives power to Satan, yet Jesus is supposed to return to take that power away???

If it isn't a test, why bother? What is the point?

1. profile image57

With an omni character there's nothing to test.

2. profile image0
        3. profile image57

Dave Barnettposted 25 hours agoin reply to this

Satan/ Lucifer nas been defeated, he was bound in chains, and placed before the throne of God. This was acheived by the sacrifice of the Holy Lamb. To doubt this is to doubt the power, and evidences a lack of faith. Satan has no power other than what God gives him, and what we allow him to do in our lives. This is not a test, it is so that we would be able to choose between darkness or light."

cue Looney Tunes music "Tha Tha Tha That's All Folks!"

2. Jerami profile image58
        Jeramiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

From the moment that you were born (7 lb.4 0z 18 1/2") you entered a realm of BECOMING ... In every way.

Ya gotta go through it in order to get to the other side.

That is why it was put there.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Sorry.

The point is for everyone to realize who is the puppet and who is the master.

I'm neither nor do I recognize any such thing, thanks. smile

It also doesn't answer the question as to why a god would give power to Satan. That really makes no sense at all.

Things which you have no clue are there effect you everyday. You can't see them, smell them, touch them or hear them. Can't taste em either. But they are there. In just the amount of time that it takes to read this, a million sub-atomic particles have passed right through you. Our understanding of life is flawed, because we only see it from this perspective. Scientists are investigating things which were once part of an Original Star Trek script, they seem to believe in the possibility of something unseen which exists all around us, and this stuff is quantum physics.

So you think our understanding of life is flawed but ur understanding of God is RIGHT??!!

Didn't say that. I say we're ALL wanderin' after the beast. even the churches (especially the churches)

2. Beelzedad profile image59

But, they can be measured with equipment. So, they do in fact have an effect, hence they exist. And yes, I do have a clue. smile

Funny you would say "they seem to believe" when there is mountains of evidence to support Quantum Field Theory and the Standard Model.

Perhaps, you may want to only include yourself when you make the claim about the understanding of life. smile

And again, the god/satan thing still makes absolutely no sense. I would have least expected by now you would have explained that. Can you? smile

2. Cagsil profile image71
              Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Each person should be their own master. wink

Some people can't, because some people are idiots, and everyone makes bad decisions. When what you do influences so many around you, can they trust you to be your own master? Can I be allowed to be in the same forum with such perfection?

1. Cagsil profile image71
                  Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Of course some people cannot, why do you think LAWS are in place. Duh! But, better educating them so they have a better grasp is worthwhile, while not doing so is just stupidity gone awry.
                  I don't require anyone to trust I can be my own master. I am my own master, end of story.
                  This statement is pure ignorance, because perfection is only something humans can achieve for a brief moment in time and not maintain it, because we all make mistakes.

The objective is to make mistakes that do not hurt or harm others. And, you do that by being aware of your actions and the consequences that derive from them.

So what if your insistence that you move your own steps is actually playing into the plans of something outside of you. Life often happens outside the best laid plans, and a man in prison may say " I am here of my own free will" but he's still in prison, and will be untill his sentence is finished, regardless of what he wills.

2. profile image57

Cagsil posted;
                    "...This statement is pure ignorance, because perfection is only something humans can achieve for a brief moment in time and not maintain it, because we all make mistakes..."

Perfection doesn't exist.  All there is is the reduction of error to a point where the results are acceptable.

3. profile image57

Dave Barnettposted 23 hours agoin reply to this

The point is for everyone to realize who is the puppet and who is the master."

Fictional characters are neither puppet nor master.

2. Jerami profile image58

I thought to myself as I posted this that you would say that.

I guess I'm a mind reader.

Or, perhaps just a poor communicator? wink

3. profile image52
            tessyandrewposted 13 years agoin reply to this

hi

2. profile image57

There was no reason for your daemon deity to create it in the first place.

6. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 13 years ago

You  may be right. ??

7. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 13 years ago

I don't believe in Satan. I think it was a character made up to personify evil and have someone else to blame for one's wrongdoings. This does not mean that evil doesn't exist.

1. profile image0

Atta hubber!!! congratulations! the origins of satan are actually quite fascinating.. wisdom crieth in the streets and maketh her voice known.

Nah!!! Try reading Harry potter or Arabian nights! More fascinating than ur fairy tales wink

1. profile image0

We all read books to the level of our comprehension. I suppose quantum physics would be way up there on a scale of difficulty while the bible would probably be in the middle somewhere with harry potter at the bottom next to the childrens literature.
          have fun wink

But inspite of your attempt to hijack, she hit the nail on the head and glad i was to hear it

I suggested those books because of your level of understanding! Btw, Actually OT & NT goes to the bottom all the way long...Just below Arabian nights!

Have fun wink

1. profile image0

That's odd, many people read harry potter and i don't see a forum about harry potter, people don't have questions about harry potter, so i have to assume that harry potter is a fairly easy read. Now the bible... well i am certain you know that many people read the bible and don't understand what the heck it is talking about.
              So you must be sinning with your lips to have said what you said.

That was fun smile
              I wish people would try to be more truthful in their comments and refrain from outright lies that only serve to expose the egg that hangeth around their faces.

1. Mark Knowles profile image57
                Mark Knowlesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Wrong again, cousin.

http://www.potterforums.com/

I do agree though - your book that you do not understand causes much more fighting and ill will than Harry Potter does.

You are correct sir - it is indeed a disgusting, hate filled religion destined to always cause fights. Sad really. sad

Of course - I expect you cannot see the difference between the two. Everybody knows Harry Potter is just a fairy tale - and some of us seem to not be able to grasp that the bible is also. Pretty much tells the same story as well. wink

1. profile image57

Voldemort's more loving than 'God' could ever match.

2. Rishy Rich profile image72

Heres a short list of Harry Potter forum threads in Hub Pages:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/48495

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/46795

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/17437#post256322

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/33740

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/17375#post254127

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/32074#post788587

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/21689

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/500

It seems that lying is a Trade Mark of your religion!!! & yeah, there are certain blind hypocrites who sometimes pretend not to understand what Bible says & would create 1000's of different interpretation for the same line like - 'CAT LOVES MILK' & would claim that by saying CAT  the Holy Book actually meant the Genre Felis catus which is actually a part of genus Felis & by saying Milk the holy book actually indicated the composition of Protein, 3.5% Fat, 4% Mineral matter, .75% Water, 87.25% Lactose... & THE BOOK is very complex & completely SCIENTIFIC.

Other than the opinion of those blind hypocrites, Harry Potter is far more complex & much more acceptable than your Holy Babble!

1. profile image0

the only good part of that post was the question mark. I really don't care about your obvious incorrect statement. In fact its a laugh that you posted what you did. I could care less about harry potter and the fact that its a far easier read than the bible. ridiculous notion that harry is more complicated LOL lol and lol
                  If this is what you are like, i am glad to be me.

Lying is a trademark of religion...I see you didnt disagree there but may be theres nothing to disagree wink

'Harry is more complicated' is a notion which is as good as the notion of Gawd, Jizzuz & Babble. Oh wait a second, Harry is better in many ways. I appreciate Harry potter...coz at least it doesnt lie like ur Babble does. Oh yeah, It also doesnt threat either like ur babble do smile .

...Oh I have more, It doesnt create division, wont start a crusade, never tortured native americans, never massacred aborigines, never burned witches who were actually women & of course never abused children physically like ur babble did!

But no matter what it did or what worse will it bring, You Will Keep Your Eyes Closed, Mind Shut & Brain dead...Forever & Ever & Ever...

If there is a Satan, He obviously has you!!!  smile

3. profile image57

Every 'irony meter' in the world explodes.

8. Diane Inside profile image72
    Diane Insideposted 13 years ago

Satan has reign over the earth right now.

1. profile image0

where does it say that in the bible? god reigns over the earth, and the heavens, he created it, no way does he hand it over.

if you want to go back to the book of job.. job does not acknowledge that satan exists. He says "Shall we receive good and not evil from the Lord? and in all this job did not sin with his lips" Notice the third person narration there.

1. Diane Inside profile image72
        Diane Insideposted 13 years agoin reply to this

why would you say that he would not hand it over, when in revelations, after the second coming and the church is caught up that satan does have reign over all the earth. Which is when famine and pestulence and all that occurs.

Satan does reign or should I say free reign over the earth right now, why do you think there is so much temptation right now.

1. profile image0
          1. earnestshub profile image83
            earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You are both right of course!
            Let's start by banning "Dora the explorer" for openers! lol

1. profile image57

The 'Good Faerie' created the 'Bad Faerie' which was good, even though bad isn't good, except that the 'Good Faerie' said it was.

OUCH.  Christian 'logic' sure is painful.

What did bro post?  There's no text to be seen.

2. earnestshub profile image83

That would be the bad fairy made by the good fairy?
      OK glad we got that sorted. I'm off to read "Little Bo-Peep" again myself! lol

1. profile image0

No it wouldn't... haven't you read any of my hubs? naughty. Satan started out innocently just being called an adversary, "that which opposes what god wants to do". Just as christ called peter, satan. Why? because peter was opposing what god wanted to do. The 'angel of the lord' in numbers 22 was sent to oppose balaam because balaam was doing something that god didn't want him to do.
        God never uses this persian religious belief of two gods, an evil and a good god. The scriptures are not broken but catholicism certainly has their tweaks in it.

1. profile image57

brotheryochanan posted

"No it wouldn't."

The good faerie-God-manufactured *everything.*  Everything includes the bad faerie.  Do try to keep up.

3. Beelzedad profile image59

Really? With so many all-powerful gods flying around the universe, why don't they all just get together and do something about it? I would suspect that even Jesus and Allah could take on puny ole Satan. I mean, it has been claimed here many times that a god gives Satan his power.

Just take it away from him then. Case closed. smile

9. earnestshub profile image83
    earnestshubposted 13 years ago

I don't think it was his lips he was talking out of. smile

1. profile image0

authority on this subject too lol lol because i don't think you talk out of your lips either smile

1. earnestshub profile image83

Just a past evangelical student of the good book! smile

10. Jerami profile image58

I have heard it said that the depth of a persons character can not be measured when everything is going their way.

When things go wrong is when their character is revealed.

Unless our character is revealed it can not be straightened.

Maybe Satans job is to reveal us to ourselves.

Isn't that the job of your god? smile

1. Jerami profile image58

Yea;   but he doesn't micromanage.

He often delegates.

So, your god "delegates" to Satan?

Sure !  If you are going to believe in the bible.  God make ALL things for his pleasure.

What Satan intends for evil, God uses for his good purposes.

A chunk of Iron ore gotta go through the fire before it becomes a stainless steel sword.
              Do we want to remain as a chunk of iron ore. Or do we want to be stainless steel.

So, everything Satan does is for gods pleasure?

You just contradicted yourself.

Uh, I'm a human being, Jerami, not a piece of metal. smile

1. pisean282311 profile image63
                pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

well i think idea can be correct...god made universe for fun and HE is having fun by making humans suffer..so god is love concept is one part of it..god also makes us cry , suffer to get full range of fun and entertainment..not bad idea...also god exist only till humans exist..or else who would care for god?

2. darkinside profile image57
              darkinsideposted 13 years agoin reply to this

jerami i think you are misinterpretting all  n make all confused.surely we can make a lot of confusion.its all in a way that how you define that .......

2. profile image57

Jeramiposted 5 hours agoin reply to this

Yea;   but he doesn't micromanage.

He often delegates."

You've never read your holy book.

All are mere actors in a pointless play hitting their marks and spouting their lines as scripted eons ago when 'God' imbibed too much Odin's Ale and puked the universe into existence.

Actually, the part of God is played by none other than Stephen Hawking in a debut performance just off Broadway. The Battle of Armageddon has been postponed due to circumstances beyond our control. Anyone wishing to refund their tickets may do so by contacting St. Pete at the Pearly Gates Auditorium between 4 and 5 P.M. Monday only.

1. profile image57

Dang!  And I'm working long hours that day.

2. mom101 profile image60
            mom101posted 13 years agoin reply to this

hey neighbor. the other day as I was mowing my yard, I kept looking at the neighbors yard, almost 3 ft tall, and thought, my yard has been there too, and remembered how I felt. My house is 2 blocks from 2 of the biggest churches in town. There are easily 1000 people pass by on their way to church. My mower sat at the edge of the road for 2 wks, grass by then 3 ft tall. One would think at least one  christian would have stopped to ask if something was wrong. I judged. Wrong of me i know, but I did. Nobody stopped. I eventually got the job done, and later had mower repaired. ...........Anyway, while mowing, it hit me, dont ask, just do it. I did not want to. It was hot. I was thirsty. So all I can say is, somebody besides myself told me to mow my neighbors yard. So yes, I do think God delegates.

That kind of thing happens to me a lot.
                 Not talking about mowing the neighbors yard but ...  Thinking ..  why don't they do this or why do they do that?  Just to realize that someone could be saying the exact same thing about me concerning that exact issue.

But you are right about the 100s' of people that could have stopped to see if anything was wrong.

BUT ? playing devils advocate ... if one of them did stop and ask why you didn't cut your grass ?    You might have been a BUBBA holding a baseball bat, getting all upset about why they thought it was any of their business, .. HA HA

1. mom101 profile image60
                mom101posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yep a rue. My house is next door to the city police dept.I can see why they would feel threatened.

11. Jerami profile image58

Jerami wrote:
       Sure !  If you are going to believe in the bible.  God make ALL things for his pleasure.
    ===
    Beelzedad ask ..So, everything Satan does is for gods pleasure?
    ===
        @ Beel ,  NO ..  You streatched my statement till it snapped.  I said that he made all things ..  An action is not a thing, is it?
    =============================================
    I said ...A chunk of Iron ore gotta go through the fire before it becomes a stainless steel sword.
      Do we want to remain as a chunk of iron ore. Or do we want to be stainless steel.
    ======

Beelzedad  said ...Uh, I'm a human being, Jerami, not a piece of metal
    =====

No you are not a chunk of ore,  But if you want to reach your full potential you are going to have to go through somethig.

Jerami, I am going by your words, you are saying those things. I haven't done anything else but respond to your words.

I did, I got an education, which is now allowing me to reach my full potential. smile

12. darkinside profile image57

thanx beel zedad........

13. waynet profile image69
    waynetposted 13 years ago

I heard...no word of a lie that Christs death had something to do with too many easter eggs being eaten all at once and Satan didn't like it one bit that Jesus ate all of his special Belgian chocolate easter eggs and so history was created!

1. profile image57

Oh, the horrors.  But Jesus stealing and eating those easter eggs is good because it was Jesus who did it because everything Jesus does is good.

LANDRU!

14. profile image51
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

Christ's Death

Jesus' death happened very naturally and peacefully in Kashmir, India and he is buried in Mohallah Khanyar, Srinagar, Kashmir, India.

Devil never ruled for a moment in the world; it is simply a misconception. Jesus Lord the Creator-God Allah YHWH whom he used to say Father always rules the Universe.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

15. Diane Inside profile image72
    Diane Insideposted 13 years ago

It's funny how Muslims, say they know so much about Jesus' life and death.

well what paar says is not most muslims believe..muslims believe christ was pulled directly to heaven by god..and my friend christ is prophet in quran ..a well respected figure...ahmadis and few others believe christ escaped to India and there is tomb also in kashmir which many tourist visit..that tomb is said to be that of christ...

True & the majority of the Muslims dont even consider the Ahmadis as Muslims. Most of the Muslim nations have banned Ahmadiya faith & flagged Mirza Ghulam as a impostor & fake prophet.

1. Rajab Nsubuga profile image60
          Rajab Nsubugaposted 13 years agoin reply to this

"Ahmadiya" is never a religion because it is not associated with any prophet. They believe in "twisted logic" just like jerami.

but they do have whom they call prophet..name is mirza ghulam..now every person has right to believe in his or her prophet..Jews believe Christ was false prophet..christian believe Muhammad was not prophet..so it is personal belief..one cannot reject others rights of believing..isn't it?

pisean, lets agree that if one is talking about an omelette there has to be eggs. All Prophets came with divine messages, Taulet of Moses, Igil of Isa and Quran of Muhammed. What Holy book is associated with miiza ghulam?

hinduism doesnot have prophet concept..yet it is third largest religion in the world..so prophet concept if your paradigm..we cant simply reject something because it doesnot fit into our definition...secondly if you ask me..i am not religious person..for me gulam mirza or jesus or buddha are good people with good intent but thats it..i dont buy divine hood concept of any...i though dont deny anyone right to believe as per what he/she wants to...

2. Rishy Rich profile image72

Not exactly. According to Ahmadis, Mirza Ghulam is the prophesied Mahdi of Islam & the second coming of Jesus at the same time. Its like 2-in-1 figure. If he is Jesus then obviously Mirza is a prophet. And Ahmadis do consider themselves as Muslims & their faith as a religion.

16. earnestshub profile image83
    earnestshubposted 13 years ago

Yeh, god made it all and saw that it was good, so he decided to invent a bad fairy to take the blame for all the screw ups in the story about it all being "good". smile
    Some god! Couldn't even get the DNA right! lol

Was "he" an ex-convict?

17. profile image51
    paarsurreyposted 13 years ago

Jesus died a peacful and natural death in Kashmir, India.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)