Do You HubPage Daily?

Jump to Last Post 1-33 of 33 discussions (48 posts)
  1. Denise Handlon profile image86
    Denise Handlonposted 13 years ago

This is partly a spin off of my previous question: about being addicted to hubpages.  But, I am now more curious about how often people go to H.P. during the week.  Just wondering if there are more people who check into the hubpages community on a daily basis or on a weekly basis...or somewhere in between.  Thanks. smile

1. Adult Content profile image58
      Adult Contentposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I do on a daily basis!

2. nicregi profile image66
      nicregiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I do it for daily basis too (at work and at home).

I check out the forum and my hubs whenever I have the time as I love HubPages!

3. warchild75 profile image62
      warchild75posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes daily basis,sometimes i miss a day but very rarely!

4. Anne Scullard profile image43
      Anne Scullardposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I don't know because contrary to the fact that I am extremely verbal not even I have that much to say.  Although it's nice to read other peoples hubs.big_smile

I enjoy hubpages immensely but sometimes the brain is just to tired in the evenings to take in so much information and that is beside the fact that I get so involved that I end up going to bed far too late for what good for me and then the next day I can barely see out of my eyes and only have enough energy to be profoundly unproductive.

So I pace myself. But I still looooooooooove it!

5. lorlie6 profile image73
      lorlie6posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Every single day-much to my family's chagrin! smile  No, honestly, they are very supportive of my involvement in this community.

6. Peggy W profile image96
      Peggy Wposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Generally every day unless I am away from home doing something else.  Really enjoy this community of writers!

7. schoolgirlforreal profile image78
      schoolgirlforrealposted 13 years agoin reply to this

as long as I have computer access--Yes! daily!
      I love to see if I have new comments or fanmail and I do the forums now too, plus I write hubs like 3-5 a week.

2. Denise Handlon profile image86

Hi, thanks for answering- my second Q would be: what's the average time spent, since you are on HP daily?  Thanks.--curious.

1. nicregi profile image66
      nicregiposted 13 years agoin reply to this

As for this question, mayb 10 minutes every hour? Hard to say as it might depends on the time i have (at work) and at home (whether my fiancee is using the lappy or not).

2. Adult Content profile image58
      Adult Contentposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Now I would have to say it depends on where I am.  I am unemployed so sometimes I have my HP account open for hours at a GFs house or only for an hour or so at home.

3. Peggy W profile image96
      Peggy Wposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Several hours if I am writing or going back and redoing older hubs.  Sometimes more...sometimes less.

3. Denise Handlon profile image86

Hey AC- Welcome to HP. I notice that you just joined 2 wks ago. smile

4. jenblacksheep profile image70
    jenblacksheepposted 13 years ago

I have Facebook and Hubpages open constantly, while I'm sat at home trying to work but actually getting distracted by Facebook and Hubpages. I don't usually check my Adsense more than once a day though. I have hubpages open on the forums and basically just look to see if any interesting conversations are starting up.

5. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 13 years ago

I have it open when I'm online.  I'm not online everyday. I look at the forums in my "I. am. bored." time.

6. Lily Rose profile image87
    Lily Roseposted 13 years ago

HP is one of the tabs that automatically open when I logon to the internet and I'm on HP multiple times a day, most days! I'm definitely an addict, but I think I need to lay off soon...

7. pakpub profile image71
    pakpubposted 13 years ago

HP is daily for me.

8. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 13 years ago

Daily? I check it hourly. And my adsense/amazon morning and evening big_smile

9. camlo profile image84
    camloposted 13 years ago

Every morning with my coffee I check out HP, FB, Twitter, and YouTube to see what's happened overnight with whatever I've been doing there. Then I look again when I get home from work.

10. waynet profile image68
    waynetposted 13 years ago

Yes, there is some form of Hubpage antics that I do daily. I write a hubpage, I promote a hubpage and I dance on roofs of abandoned houses and then create another Hubpage...it's a never ending cycle of hubpages addiction!

1. camlo profile image84
      camloposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Well, I hope my cycle doesn't develop into one like yours.
      Do be careful; men in white suits might lure you from the rooves one day and bundle you into the back of a white van.

1. waynet profile image68
        waynetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Been there and worn the t-shirt but they refuse to take me back as I was upsetting other patients there!

1. camlo profile image84
          camloposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Perhaps if you ask them very nicely, and promise to be good next time, they will take you back.

1. waynet profile image68
            waynetposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I will try this, although currently I am dressed like a gorilla,so they may not recognize me!

11. rmcrayne profile image92
    rmcrayneposted 13 years ago

I have HubPages open when I'm at home.  I try to monitor the HubMob forum thread.  Other than that, I don't spend much time on the forums anymore.  When I do, it's often reading for information, not posting.

12. Era Pteros profile image64
    Era Pterosposted 13 years ago

So far, yes.

13. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 13 years ago

I check out forum post almost daily but I don't stay here for hours on end.
    I tend to "surf" just like I do when watching tv.wink

14. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago

I checked if somebody commented on my hubs, and I try to join the forum and read some pertinent and useful discussions at the forum

15. swapna123 profile image60
    swapna123posted 13 years ago

Daily, except sunday which is dedicated for cleaning-up-the-house big_smile

16. freecampingaussie profile image61
    freecampingaussieposted 13 years ago

Daily - hourly , when on the net hubpages is always open - from the time I get up !
    I spend the evening , weekends with my husband off the net tho!

17. FuzzyCookie profile image74
    FuzzyCookieposted 13 years ago

Yeah almost daily, there are times when I am bored or not in the mood thats when I dont visit. big_smile

18. profile image0
    BRIAN SLATERposted 13 years ago

daily, sometimes twice or three times daily, i check for comments and answer all of those, then see how my hubs are fairing and once a day check Amazon and adsense. Normally look around the forums in the evening time when i can surf around and read others comments people have left.

1. timorous profile image81
      timorousposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Likewise.

19. emievil profile image67
    emievilposted 13 years ago

I'm on HP daily. I have it open the whole time I'm in front of the computer smile.

20. MM Del Rosario profile image84
    MM Del Rosarioposted 13 years ago

It is now a part of my daily routine - morning and night visit....

21. Bard of Ely profile image80
    Bard of Elyposted 13 years ago

Yes, if only to approve and answer comments but lately have been doing new hubs most days.

22. Tusitala Tom profile image64
    Tusitala Tomposted 13 years ago

After checking my Email I almost always go to Hubpages.  If I'm not actually preparing a Hub I'm into the questions, forums, etc..   Just like the community aspect of it.

23. liljen23 profile image76
    liljen23posted 13 years ago

I'm on here at least 10 hours a day!! HP is like a job and it is very addictive.. lol

24. kmackey32 profile image64
    kmackey32posted 13 years ago

Yea i am here almost every day, although awhile back i went months where I hardly was on... Then I got my $100 payout and figured i had to start writting more.... smile

25. Rochelle Frank profile image91
    Rochelle Frankposted 13 years ago

Usually, several times daily.
    Sometimes away for 1 to 3 days.

26. Traqqer profile image66
    Traqqerposted 13 years ago

I check it everyday and would like to write everyday, but do not have the time.

27. Denise Handlon profile image86

@lillijen-I agree, it is like a job.  Wish I did not have the job I am actually doing so I could write more...And, it is addictive.
    I've been feeling low lately and while the writing always is a lift, I've been too down to even go there...  sad

28. mquee profile image64
    mqueeposted 13 years ago

I check back several times a day, everyday. I try to read at least eight hubs from other writers everyday, as well as comment on them.

29. chirls profile image71
    chirlsposted 13 years ago

I think I have a slight obsession with HubPages. I'm on it several times a day. Like some other people have commented, I wish I had time for more writing. Hmmm... maybe I would have the time if I stopped obsessing over my pageviews, comments and everyone's hubtivity...

30. telltale profile image60
    telltaleposted 13 years ago

Don't think I am obsessed yet, but I hubpaged daily, yes, time spent more at home.  Most times is to find out what other Hubbers have written, and will go through hubs I consider interesting.

31. carlgerber profile image60
    carlgerberposted 13 years ago

I'm a recent Hubber. It is fun to check in, which I do almost daily, to see what my Hubscores are doing.

32. Denise Handlon profile image86

@Carlgerber: welcome to hubpages.

33. raisingme profile image77
    raisingmeposted 13 years ago

Yes I do.  If not writing then editing if not editing then visiting and commenting on other hubs, exploring hub pages and enjoying some excellent reads.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)