Asking for a date...

Jump to Last Post 1-25 of 25 discussions (114 posts)
  1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 13 years ago

ediggity ask if I can post this q --- Is it ok for a woman to ask a man for a date?

1. profile image0
      mtsi1098posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi PDH - I do not see a problem at all with this...

prettydarkhorseposted 13 years agoin reply to this

hi mtsi, ok.. but will you expect her to pay for the bill?

1. profile image0
          mtsi1098posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Not necessarily but if the woman asks the conversation should follow...

ok then, I can't cope up with the responses LOL..

1. profile image0
              1eyedixposted 13 years agoin reply to this

with a few cervasas u could cope with anything

2. profile image0

why not she ask me is it not so

2. rebekahELLE profile image85
        rebekahELLEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I'm sure it's fine, but I prefer to know the man is interested enough to ask me first. If I'm interested, I'll accept. If we continue dating, then I would certainly plan a date night, inviting him for dinner or a day trip somewhere.

I have paid for dinners with men I was in relationships with for a long time, but never a first date. They were gentlemen who preferred paying. Only one man wanted me to pay for a second dinner date after the check came.. I paid half and that was the last date with him. hmm

1. camlo profile image84
          camloposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I think you did the right thing. It seems he was challenging your motivation for going on the date with him, or he was just stingy. Either way, it's not a good sign.

1. rebekahELLE profile image85
            rebekahELLEposted 13 years agoin reply to this

in this case, after listening to him bash his former wife, I really don't think he was ready to be dating again. His dating savvy was sorely lacking. No woman wants to hear a man bashing another woman on any date. hmm

1. profile image0

yer right elle i found this 2 be very true after my 6th devorce,do not mention another woman when u are with another it is very bad and dangerous as i know this to be true ,one wife i had one time after commin' in late one night and going to sleep awoke straped 2 the bed and her with a 8in long butcher knife standing over me wantin' to know who the womans was i was mumblin' in my sleep.thank god the phone rang with a emergency from her mother so i know about it u c my friend,well i gota go on a date see you adios.

2. profile image0

their are many signs my friend camo their signs of the times ,and hand gester signs,so watz in signs.besides don't waste time blowin' smoke 4 elle may shes 2 smart 4 that eh amigo.

2. prettydarkhorse profile image62

I think I will also do the same when I am in your shoes Ms Rebekkah..I will be too shy to ask for a date specially the first date..

1. profile image0

Au pretty horse i was just gettin' warmed up,well i suppose u are very young and....inexperienced maybe in a few more icecream seasons.

3. profile image0

well elle may he sure didn't make mucha impression if a few dinnerz waz all the man was worth,i feel he must of felt as jesus,his last meal before the crusifixtion eh

3. Origin profile image61
        Originposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It would be nice from time to time, yes. Makes the guy feel special and wanted too!

4. Jeff Berndt profile image73
        Jeff Berndtposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes, it's fine. She should say, "Please pass the dates." and he ought to politely hand her the bowl. She should thank him. Then she can take one or more dates from the bowl and eat them.

LOL, lots of "dates" then...

2. profile image0

hey jeff rod  what u talkin' eatin' dates,what kina dates u eatin' man where u gona go to eat dates,Arabs eat their dates but we don't have no date palms over here man are u nuts what is wrong with you dates in bowls,cats climbin' up trees,thatd be like sayin' Napoleon pulled a bone apart or something i wish i knew where youz gettin' all these dates umm i believe i'll get me some adios.

5. profile image0
        andycoolposted 13 years agoin reply to this

As being your opposite gender and not being a gay I always expect women to make the first move. I find it too exciting but no idea about paying bills! smile I think that shouldn't be an issue really.

Ok, did you ever approach a woman before then?

1. profile image0

Yeah I did... actually more than one! And approached by someone... sure! Women approach too but the process is different. They usually make the first move by doing something that compel men to ask for a date. But I like the way women trap men... it's so exciting!

How was it exciting, share it..

1. profile image0

I'm an emotional yet unconventional guy... I like to enjoy my life with good people. I did wish to fall in love with a woman for a purpose. But that was the way of life when I was not married. It's been three and half years now that I'm married to a woman with a beautiful mind. So I don't want to fall in love anymore. But when I was in search for my better half I met a lot of women whom I asked for a date or I was approached by some of them. I used to meet women with the intention of finding the true wave length that matches my type... so I used to have a lot of conversation with them. It took almost seven years to complete the process. But I enjoyed every moment of it... without touching them ever, heaven's sake! I got invited by a few to do naughty things with them... but I avoided tactfully. The invitations made me excited enough but I had to keep myself in control, because I knew that the short term relationship might not just end up in marriage. My wife knows everything about my past before our marriage, I told her everything and she had no objections because she understands me... and I too, and that's the mantra of a successful marriage. I was misunderstood by many of my female friends... they call me a flirt. But I know who I'm and I don't regret. I know what I did to them is for the benefit of not only myself but also for them. An unsuccessful marriage is bad for both. This is the first time I'm sharing it in public. Thanks!

That is a great experience and thank you for sharing Andycool. I think that you found the real one and your waiting time was over. How did you know she is the one after all the many women who are coming your way?

2. profile image0

jo cool your so full o smoke u look like a locomotive man that poor girl shes buyin' all that stuff man au man.

6. profile image0

i think maybe i say 2 myself, 1eye i think maybe she is eatzy this one i che wa wa maybe so.

2. camlo profile image84
      camloposted 13 years ago

Hi Maita! Well, I don't see any good reason why a woman shouldn't ask a man for a date.

hi camlo..ok, did somebody ask you out already and did you expect her to pay the bill?

1. camlo profile image84

Yes, I've been asked out numerous times in my life. In that situation, it is nice if the woman pays, but if she doesn't, that's no problem either. So, I don't really 'expect' anything.
          As I said in the other thread, if I invite, I always pay. I'll also pay on any date, romantic or non-romantic, when people talk about splitting the bill, or seem to be having trouble opening their wallets etc smile

That is nice..

Would you say it is cultural then, I see that where I came from Asia, women still expect the men to pay for the bill and wait for the man to invite them for any date...

1. camlo profile image84

I'm from England, and have been living in Germany since 1987. The women here do seem a little more forward than in England, but maybe things have changed since then.

I'm sure there are many countries (i.e. Asian, Southern European) where a woman inviting a man out wouldn't be acceptable. A cultural thing.

1987? oh maybe it changed a lot since then, women are getting bolder nowadays too..Southern Europe like Spain?

2. Sab Oh profile image55
              Sab Ohposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have been asked by the woman in various parts of Asia, although I agree that for the most part the basic order of these things still holds and is still essentially what both sides really want.

That is what I am thinking too...many women still want to be asked not the one to ask for it..

1. mega1 profile image79
                  mega1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

Oh, I would never "ask for it"!  I just might get it!  Of course, I haven't been getting it lately.  Maybe I should ask?  tee hee hee smile

yeah right before Halloween,,,

and I don't doubt in a second you can get one....

2. profile image0

smooooth! camo

3. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Hey PDH, at first I thought you were looking for a date? lol

I'd jump at that chance/opportunity. smile tongue big_smile

However, with reference to your question- Yes, it is perfectly fine if a woman wants to ask someone out on a date.

It is after all, a choice she can make without any influence. She would simply have to make up her mind to take action. lol

Hi Cagsil, ok then. Will you also expect her to pay for the bill, what will be your impression of her?

1. Cagsil profile image70
          Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I don't ever expect a date would pay for anything during our date. Regardless of how the date came to happen.

My personal opinion is that a woman, if interested in me, asks me out, then it would be my honor to pay for the evening.

If I asked her out, then I am expecting to pay, because I initiated the encounter.

So, as you can see, it doesn't make a difference. wink big_smile

Got it CAGS, you're a true Mass. gentleman...

1. profile image0

well you know what they say about gentlemen,they ain't much fun but i think most these rats are lyin' or wantin' to don't be taken in by all the train smoke,corse a woman wants to hear sweet things even if they know they are a  lie us real men know that ,i'm not supposed 2 tell u this its a male credo i could get barred from the women chasers club if they ever found out but this is what makes us most macho well i gota go the phone rang another girl wants a date.

4. Mighty Mom profile image77
      Mighty Momposted 13 years ago

Sure. Women can ask men out on dates.
      This is 2010 not 1810!

Maybe I was born 1810, hmm, I can't do that...What is a good approach then, you just smile and say, Will you be available for a date, like that??

1. camlo profile image84

I'd say a good and subtle way is to start a conversation about a movie, or about certain food and drink, and then suggest, as though it had only just occurred to you, that you could both go to see that movie, or to that great restaurant where they specialize in that particular food or whatever.

1. couturepopcafe profile image60
            couturepopcafeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Nope.  Have to disagree, though you are the guy and may know better.  I say, don't be timid, don't be subtle.  It's too easy to be misread.  Tell the guy you would like to take him out.  Be specific.  "John, I'd like to take you out to a great restaurant I found."  "Oh, really, prettydarkhorse?  What's the restaurant?"  "Blah, blah blah restaurant downtown.  Great food.  How's Saturday?"  "Oh, sorry dark, I'm not free Saturday."  "How's Friday?"  If he says no again, say, "OK, maybe another time, then."  You've now been humiliated.  Smile, turn and walk away.  Do not look back.  Do not lower your head as you walk.  In fact, put an extra swivel in your hips.  He'll be watching you walk away.  If he is interested, now he knows you are and will ask you out.  If he says yes to your invitation, you better have a plan and yes, you absolutely pay the entire bill.  Don't have less than $100. on you or a credit card in case you want to extend the evening.  It would even be good if, whether he says yes or no, to give him one of those guy pats on the bicep before you leave saying "pick you up at 7".

1. camlo profile image84

I was only suggesting a less bold way of doing it, but I like your style smile

I think men want women to be specific and know what they want, got it...

couturepopcafe, nice move there, why not put a kiss on the cheek instead of the bicep? But if for example he says no, then I will just maybe smile...

5. ediggity profile image59
      ediggityposted 13 years ago

I've never met a woman who asked a man out on a date.

1. Origin profile image61
        Originposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I've been asked out on dates by women a few times during my life (Usually I'm doing the asking). I know it goes against the trend a little bit, but sometimes it's nice to be asked out.

It makes the man feel good to be wanted I understand that..

2. couturepopcafe profile image60
        couturepopcafeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

What's with the trend thing?  No trend.  It's just the way it's always been.  A man would never expect or want a woman to ask him out.  Heaven forbid such boldness.  Your generation is much more Renaissance.  Guys go to baby and wedding showers now, they have groom cakes at their weddings, they cry, all very cool and human things to do.  Well, hell, if we have to wear pants, you have to cry.

1. ediggity profile image59
          ediggityposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I do not know this trend thing you speak of.  I've just literally never met a woman who asked a guy out on a date.  Additionally, while many woman have expressed their approval in this thread, I still haven't seen any evidence to support they have actually asked a man out.  However, I have witnessed what Mega spoke about many times.  Hinting, but never flat out asking.  My generation, LOL!

1. mega1 profile image79

When you're in the dating world a really good hint is always 100% better than a request of any kind.  I learned this from my mother and others in her generation. I guess it is kind of outdated, but I consider it part of the game.  Only later, after you're married - hints stop working, is my experience, so you either have to seize control and tell him when and where you're both going and all, and also be sure you seize control of the bank account!  lol

1. profile image0

madre mea  a vampire!!

I haven't known a woman asked a man for a date too, maybe I am just staying inside the house...

1. profile image0

geezz how young are u anyways

2. profile image0

i don't go to no baby shower,i am after all most MACHO!!

3. profile image0

sorry about that ebert or shindiggity

6. Mikeydoes profile image45
      Mikeydoesposted 13 years ago

Thats the only way I'm probably ever going on a date, because I'm not asking! Well at least not any time soon.

It is more than okay for girls to ask guys, I can't see why it wouldn't be.

7. wyanjen profile image69
      wyanjenposted 13 years ago

I asked my husband out, for our first date.
      We split the check wink

8. mega1 profile image79
      mega1posted 13 years ago

IF you feel comfortable with the guy and want to ask him to go out with you - do it!  You can say "I want to pay for our night out - my treat"  or  "We could go dutch treat" or not say anything and play it by ear.  But if you aren't comfortable asking, there are many ways to really let him know you would like to go out with him - mentioning great places you like to go, asking if he's ever gone there - saying things like "I bet we would have a lot of fun at such and such" gives him the opening to say "Would you like to go there on Saturday?" This way if he doesn't want to ask or would turn you down if you asked, neither of you get rejected.

OR  You can say "I was at that concert last week and thought of you - I know you would have loved it!  Wish I'd been with you!"  stuff like that.  Hint around.  I don't feel very comfortable asking someone, unless we've already gone out before and I know for sure he'd like to go - and probably I would have a definite place in mind, a reason for asking him.

ok, this is different with couturepopcafe style, this is more subtle,

Hint, I think women loves to hint, but to most mean they want specific and some wouldn't get the hint? What if they don't get the hint? will you ask them straight?

1. mega1 profile image79

Probably won't ask any guy who is daft enough not to get my bold hint! I'll look for someone with a bit more sin-sitivity!

mega, Nah, some guys are not that sensitib, with the b, hehe

9. Kidgas profile image64
      Kidgasposted 13 years ago

I think it is fine for a woman to ask a man out if she so chooses.

10. SomewayOuttaHere profile image62
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years ago

...i think it's okay too...i asked my divorce lawyer (Bob) out....he picked up the tab...and Bill got the legal bill (hey that rhymes)....it all worked out fine for me!....but then....as some of you may know Bob said I do...and the rest was history....haven't asked anyone out since....later maybe!

1. profile image0
        china manposted 13 years agoin reply to this

You married your divorce lawyer !!!!!!!!   You are in deep doo doo if you ever split with him big_smile  He will not only get his half of everything, he will get your check for half the bill and steal the rest from you  big_smile  No wonder you are behaving these days !!

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image62
          SomewayOuttaHereposted 13 years agoin reply to this

no problem.....we split up not long after....Bob was a good guy....just not my type really.....should have dated him a few more times...i made him sign a pre-nup.....i'm free as a bird again.....i sent him a bill for the divorce party!....if you see him around, say hi! to him for me......I think he's somewhere in China now......

http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy317/mlmvicbc/random_funny-hilarious-9u-16.jpg

1. profile image0

Wow  -  did you eat the first three big_smile

...that might have been easier to get rid of some dead weight................r u serious CM?!......AP would never say that to me!

1. profile image0

Aw!  now you have made me feel bad sad   I just couldn't help myself, I try to resist  . . . . . . sometimes smile

Hi someway, that is sweet, literally.

3. profile image0

holy Mary mother of god talk about heart attack waitin' 2 happen,pass the chocolate syrup bucket and whipped cream and a few dozen hamburgers for appetizers geezz i hope theirz plenty ventilation in case of a gas attack Aquila pasha see u soon.  blob er bob

11. pisean282311 profile image62
      pisean282311posted 13 years ago

@pretty well since you asked me..I am ready pretty..when and where?

Hmm, Pisean how are you there? Morning...

12. Pearldiver profile image68
      Pearldiverposted 13 years ago

Oh Hi Maita

Of course you can ask a guy for a date! hmm

But.... Make sure that he's got a Full Packet tho... Just in case you find the first date tasty! smile

Hi PD? oh not on the first date? Do you mean condom, smiles.

1. pisean282311 profile image62
          pisean282311posted 13 years agoin reply to this

he meant chocolate packets...shhh..naughty girl...i am fine..how are you?

13. donotfear profile image82
      donotfearposted 13 years ago

I think it's okay to ask a man out. Unless it ends up being a one way deal...you know, if it's always the woman doing the asking. I remember being terrified to do so when I was single. But after I started seeing someone regular, it was no problem.

I think if it was the first time to ask, I'd just sort of casually say: "Hey, do you wanna catch a movie with me? I've been wanting to see........"    Take it from there.  OR
      "You wanna go for coffee after work tomorrow? Or dinner?"

Then you could either meet them there or make other arrangements.

and yes taking it casual is the best,, time to know each other, come to think of it, a date is a date -- a way to know each other so even the asking part is a signal to know the other person..

14. rebekahELLE profile image85
      rebekahELLEposted 13 years ago

I think the woman just needs to be herself. I think it doesn't have so much to do with boldness, but a woman feeling good about who she is, a self confidence that attracts the man in a way in which he wants to be with you.

Right, being "natural" is the game, if it sounds like you are trying to be bold, then it may sound not you, it could be fun if we just present who we are and act naturally, (me, might get nervous, LOL)

15. profile image0
      King Larryposted 13 years ago

pay for a date? are you serious?  to be honest, king larry doesn't know the meaning of the word PAY.  no, on every date, im on with a chick, i always make sure she knows a few things about me.  1)I'm an honest jerk and I can be brutally honest...pinhead!  2)Neither of us pays for jack.  No, what I do is have us order like the most expensive crap on the menu we can think of, then I lie to the waiter that I'm like some sort of food review critic, and they give us free food, since they want a favorable review. wink wink. 

If that don't work, then I always make sure I carry a dead rat or bug inside a pouch and put it on like my desert and complain about it, so the restaurant will give us that meal for free to shut us up.  Or there's the classic method...pretend you both have to use the restroom, and RUN!  hahahahaha

1. mega1 profile image79

wow - you'd be so much fun to come home to!  lol

1. profile image0
          King Larryposted 13 years agoin reply to this

don't you know it baby. wink

...poppin' in for a moment....can i come on the date too?.....it'd be fun...............and order the best bubbly too....a few bottles.....one for runnin' out the door with....yeehaw!  lol

King Larry, you're the best!

you may end up both in jail which is segregated, you can't see your date, or end up washing the dishes..BTW, you're funny,

16. jcales profile image52
      jcalesposted 13 years ago

depends on the guy being asked. For example, you may want to take it slow, he thinks it's going fast or rejects you thinking less of you.  tough call.

I think so, most of the guys are also shy in asking women for date and vice versa..and there maybe some cultural differences but differences individually.

17. Greek One profile image64
      Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

How can I blame them for thinking they are ready for this jelly?

LOL< Greek One, hows your baby?

1. Greek One profile image64
          Greek Oneposted 13 years agoin reply to this

full of colic.. haven't slept in a month.. please kill me

1. mega1 profile image79

did you try chamomile tea - for the baby - valerian tea for you?

Welcome to parenthood, get some sleep when you can..

3. profile image0

i would be only to happy to oblige u greek daddy u seem stonedfaced to much dope,say pour fur vore adios amigos.

18. profile image60
      logic,commonsenseposted 13 years ago

You'll never know unless you ask.
      The worst they can say is no and that would be their loss!

good one..

2. chinweike profile image58
        chinweikeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Logic, how would they loss?

19. aware profile image67
      awareposted 13 years ago

being asked by a woman  to go out is refreshing i think,   id smile and say of course i will

Will you be happy to pay for it Ray? always, sometimes, it depends??

20. aware profile image67
      awareposted 13 years ago

lol paying for the bill is easy paying for it as far as emotional  stress is the big bill

Oh, be positive Ray...Things get better always..

21. aware profile image67
      awareposted 13 years ago

im jaded esp lately

ok, take your time then, it will come and you will smile I am sure..

22. chinweike profile image58
      chinweikeposted 13 years ago

I see nothing wrong with. But I felt shy and humbled the first time that a lady asked me, because i actually had interest in the lady but was waiting for the perfect time to ask here out which never came.
      Thank God she eventually did!

Good for you..

1. chinweike profile image58
          chinweikeposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, good for me. As i wouldn't have imagined not having that life changing date with her.

23. DevLin profile image61
      DevLinposted 13 years ago

I prefer the woman asks. Could be why I haven't had a date in three years, though. Kids are trying to help. Glad they live in another state.

24. profile image0
      Tilecleaninghubposted 13 years ago

I think a woman should never ask.  Suggest, hint etc and if he dont get it then he is just too stupid.  If a woman asks a guy out then you get the whole confusion of who drives, who pays, who is going to be on top in bed.  Just a real hassle.

1. profile image0

i like the bed part i think

25. zzron profile image57
      zzronposted 13 years ago

I think it's okay for a woman to ask a guy out on a date. The worst that can happen is that he might say no. You could indicate that you're going Dutch. It's not as though you're going to get married on the first date.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
    Necessary
    HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
    LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
    Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
    AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
    HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
    Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
    CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
    Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
    Features
    Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
    Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
    Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
    PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
    MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
    Marketing
    Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
    Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
    Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
    Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
    Statistics
    Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
    ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
    Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
    ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)